The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Newegg Black Friday 2017 Deals: Consoles, Video Cards, Gaming Monitors, And PC Hardware On Sale Now
It's Friday all week long.
Newegg has launched its Black Friday sale that'll be going on until Saturday night (November 25, 11:59pm PT). Over 3,000 items are part of the sale which range from video cards and processors to game consoles and headsets. With so much stuff discounted, we wanted to highlight some of the standouts. Take note that some of these items will sell out and temporarily be out of stock as the Black Friday sale goes on.
First thing to highlight are video cards. With their recent fluctuation in price, it's hard to find good deals, but a few sales on cards are worth considering. You can get your hands on an EVGA GTX 1060 (3GB, single-fan) for just $180, the Zotac Mini GTX 1060 (6GB) for $240 or a MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) for $250. For those set on AMD cards, look to the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 at $210 or the MSI Gaming X RX 580 at $240, both of which have 4GB of VRAM. At the high end, Gigabyte's GTX 1080 at $500 tends to be a good deal considering that card's MSRP is $550.
Great deals are abound for processors and AMD fans should be hyped up to upgrade. The quad-core Ryzen 5 1500X is only $165 and the eight-core Ryzen 7 1700 is at $270. Overclockers might want to look to the Ryzen 7 1800X that's just $320. Those that want to build or upgrade a workstation PC should look at the 16-core Ryzen Threadripper 1950X for $800. Intel users on the Z170/Z270 chipset can get the best consumer-level CPU in the Core i7-7700K for $290.
Memory is the third key component to a gaming PC and while prices have remained relatively high, a few good sales standout. G.Skill is offering 8GB Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for $70 and dual-channel 8GB Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for $75. Those on an older platform can look to 8GB of Patriot Viper DDR3 RAM priced at $51. For higher capacity, look to 16GB of ADATA XPG DDR4 RAM at $137; and if you want to get fancy, 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4 RAM for $160 should be on your radar.
You can't forget about storage drives in a gaming PC. Solid-state drives are highly recommended these days, and you can get a 120GB Patriot Burst SSD for $40, a 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD for $150, or a 1TB Crucial MX300 SSD for $238. If you need higher volume storage, the 5TB Toshiba X300 HDD is $120, 6TB WD Black HDD is $200, and the huge 12TB Seagate BarraCuda Pro is $460 (all three run at 7200 RPM).
Plenty of sales on monitors are live, and cheaper ones like the Acer GN276HL (27-inch, 144Hz, 1080p) for $190 or the BenQ GW2765HT (27-inch, IPS, 1440p) for $230 are both great deals. The LG 27MU58 (4K, FreeSync) at $300 is the best value for a 4K monitor at the moment. Curved monitors are also available for cheap: the LG 29UM69G (29-inch, FreeSync, IPS, 21:9, 1080p) is $200, MSI Optix G27C2 (27-inch, 144Hz, 1080p) is $230, and the Samsung C32H711 (32-inch, FreeSync, 1440p) is $400. If you want to ball out, the Asus ROG PG348Q (34-inch, IPS, 100Hz, 21:9, G-Sync, 1440p) has all the specs you could ask for at $920. Be sure to check out our full roundup of all the best deals on 4K, 1440p, and 1080p monitors for Black Friday.
If you don't want to go through the hassle of piecing a PC together, plenty of great pre-built gaming PCs are also available. Every rig here comes with Windows 10 Home (64-bit) installed as well. At the low-end, CyberpowerPC's Game Master 2009 (Ryzen 5 1400, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050) can be snagged for $590. For a step up, look to the CyberpowerPC Game Master 2021 (Ryzen 7 1700X, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060) for $800 or the iBuyPower NE770RAi (Core i7-7700, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060) for $900. If you can shell out the big bucks for a high-end rig, look to the ABS GT1 (Core i7-7700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070) for $1200 or the CyberpowerPC Xtreme S780 (Core i7-7700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080) for $1300.
PC gamers on the go can check out the following laptops: MSI GL62M 7RDX 15.6-inch (Core i5-7300HQ, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050) at $600, MSI GS Stealth Pro 15.6-inch (Core i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060) at $1050, or Asus ROG G752VS 17.3-inch 120Hz G-Sync (Core i7-7820HK, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070) at $1780.
When it comes to peripherals, a handful of gaming headsets, keyboards, and mice jump out. The Plantronics Gamecom 318 for $13 and Rosewill Nebula GX10 for $19 are super cheap options. The HyperX Cloud Revolver is highly regarded and is priced at $90. The wireless SteelSeries Siberia P800 7.1 headset is going for $180. For straight-up headphones, the Philips SHP9500S provide great sound quality for just $48.
Cheap gaming keyboards like the Nixeus MODA v2 (non-Cherry Brown switch) for $40, the tenkeyless Corsair Vengeance K65 for $50, the Logitech RGB G410 for $50, and the G.Skill RGB KM570 for $80 are all deals worth looking at. The G.Skill Ripjaws MX780 mouse and Nixeus Revel mouse (with a mouse pad) are both $30.
Console gamers shouldn't feel left out as Newegg has a few bundles and accessories on sale. The PlayStation 4 Slim (1TB) goes for $200 and the PlayStation 4 Pro (1TB) is $400. Many Xbox One S bundles are available, like the 500GB Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 3 (and Hot Wheels DLC) for $230 or with Battlefield 1 and an extra controller for $250. A 1TB Xbox One S with Assassin's Creed Origins and Rainbow Six Siege or with Battlefield 1 Special Edition goes for $300. PlayStation VR goes for $200 and all colors of DualShock 4 controllers are $40.
We summarized all our highlights in a list below. There are so many PC components, accessories, peripherals, and displays on sale at Newegg, so be sure to seek out specific items you're looking for on their site. Newegg isn't the only place to look when it comes to gaming hardware; check out our extensive coverage for all things Black Friday:
- Black Friday 2017: All The Game And Tech Deals
- Best Black Friday 2017 Game And Tech Deals
- All The PS4 Black Friday 2017 Game, Console, And Accessory Deals
- All The Xbox One Black Friday 2017 Game, Console, And Accessory Deals
- All The Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2017 Game, Console, And Accessory Deals
- All The Nintendo 3DS Black Friday 2017 Game And Hardware Deals
- The Best 4K, 1440p, And 1080p Gaming Monitor Black Friday 2017 Deals
- Best Buy Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- GameStop Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Target Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Toys R Us Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Steam Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Newegg Black Friday 2017 PC Hardware Deals
- Microsoft Store Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Amazon Pre-Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- PlayStation Store Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Xbox Live Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Nintendo Eshop Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Humble Store Black Friday 2017 Fall Sale Game Deals
- GOG Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Origin Black Friday 2017 PC Game Deals
- Ubisoft Story Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Best Buy Black Friday 2017 TV, Movie, And Tech Deals
- Target Black Friday 2017 TV, Movie, And Tech Deals
- Walmart Black Friday 2017 TV, Movie, And Tech Deals
- Micro Center Black Friday 2017 PC Hardware Deals
- Kohl's Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Costco Black Friday 2017 Game Deals
- Amazon Black Friday 2017 UK Game Deals
- Game Black Friday 2017 UK Game Deals
- PSN Black Friday 2017 UK Deals
Newegg Black Friday 2017 Deals
- EVGA ACX 2.0 (Single-fan) GeForce GTX 1060 3GB -- $180
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 570 4GB -- $210
- ZOTAC Mini GeForce GTX 1060 6GB -- $240
- MSI Gaming X Radeon RX 580 4GB -- $240
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB -- $250
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB -- $500
- AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 4-Core CPU -- $165
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 8-Core CPU -- $270
- Intel Core i7-7700K Quad-Core CPU -- $290
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 8-Core CPU -- $320
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core CPU -- $800
- 8GB (2x4GB) Patriot Viper 3 DDR3-1600 -- $51
- 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-2666 -- $70
- 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-2400 -- $75
- 16GB (2x8GB) ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 DDR4-2400 -- $137
- 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400 -- $160
- 120GB Patriot Burst SATA III SSD -- $40
- 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" SATA III SSD -- $150
- 1TB Crucial MX300 SATA III SSD -- $238
- 5TB Toshiba X300 7200 RPM HDD -- $120
- 6TB Western Digital Black 7200 RPM HDD -- $200
- 12TB Seagate BarraCuda Pro 7200 RPM HDD -- $460
- Acer GN276HL 27-inch 144Hz 1080p -- $190
- LG 29-inch FreeSync IPS Ultrawide (21:9) 1080p Monitor -- $200
- BenQ 27-inch IPS 1440p Monitor -- $230
- MSI Optix 27-inch Curved FreeSync 144Hz 1080p Monitor -- $230
- LG 27-inch FreeSync IPS 4K Monitor -- $300
- Samsung 32-inch FreeSync 1440p Quantum Dot Monitor -- $400
- Asus ROG 34-inch Ultrawide (21:9) G-Sync IPS 100Hz 1440p Monitor -- $920
- CyberpowerPC Game Master 2009 (Ryzen 5 1400, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050) -- $590
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Master 2021 (Ryzen 7 1700X, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060) -- $800
- CyberpowerPC Xtreme S780 (Core i7-7700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080) -- $1300
- ABS GT1 (Core i7-7700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070) -- $1200
- iBuyPower NE770RAi (Core i7-7700, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060) -- $900
- MSI GL62M 7RDX 15.6-inch (Core i5-7300HQ, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050) -- $600
- MSI GS Stealth Pro 15.6-inch (Core iy-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 -- $1050
- Asus ROG 17.3-inch 120Hz G-Sync (Core i7-7820HK, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070) -- $1780
Headsets / Headphones
- Plantronics Gamecom 318 -- $13
- Rosewill Nebula GX10 -- $19
- Philips SHP9500S Headphones -- $48
- HyperX Cloud Revolver -- $90
- Steelseries Siberia P800 Wireless with Dolby 7.1 -- $180
Mice and Keyboards
- G.Skill Ripjaws MX780 Mouse -- $30
- Nixeus Revel Mouse and Type-R Mouse Pad -- $30
- Nixeus MK-BN15 MODA v2 Mechanical Keyboard (non-Cherry Brown switch) -- $40
- Corsair Vengance K65 Tenkeyless Mechanical -- $50
- Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum RGB -- $50
- G.Skill KM570 RGB Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Speed Silver switches -- $80
- PlayStation 4 Slim (1TB) -- $200
- PlayStation 4 Pro (1TB) -- $400
- Xbox One S (500GB) with Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels DLC -- $230
- Xbox One S (1TB) with Assassin's Creed Origins and Rainbow Six Siege -- $300
- Xbox One S (1TB) with Battlefield 1 Special Edition -- $300
- Xbox One S (500GB) with Battlefield 1 and extra controller -- $250
- PlayStation VR -- $200
- PS4 DualShock 4 Controllers (all colors) -- $40