Is there still a debate about PC being the best?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamefan274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#201 gamefan274
Member since 2007 • 1863 Posts

I would pay $300 to keep my PS3 before I'd accept a free $1000 rig but never be allowed to game on consoles.

Why? The games, simplicity, the community. Say what you like, but these are my reasons. I don't care if you think they are wrong, no one will ever convert me into a PC gamer.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

No, because the exclusives don't interest me as much as 360 exclusives do. I used to be a PC gamer, with a computer that could bench everything back in 2006 (I PC gamed until 2008 when I realized how much better consoles are) and I didn't like it. Games just don't feel "right" on PC and the PC doesn't get many good games or when it does get good multiplatform games, they are always late (RE5, SFIV, Mirror's Edge, Arkham Asylum, and I could go on and on). Also, the graphical difference between consoles and PC is very small if your not looking for it. Also, I don't like RTS's.

But I still use my computer for WoW, nothing can beat that game, although I recently quit and will be back for Cataclysm. To me, its seems like Blizzard and Crysis are the only things the PC has going for it now-a-days.

ColdP1zza

You are wrong in every way possible. PC exclusives have more variety than consol exclusives so the argument "don't interest me" fail here. Do you know that games on consoles don't feel "right"? I bet that you never had a gameing pc. Also you must be out of your mind saying statements like this "I realized how much better consoles are". Dose it bother you that a few games are late (BatmanAA is late for 2 weeks) pc have the best multiplatform by far not only because of the MUCH better graphics but also because of better gameplay, online experience, some times more content and of course the ability to add mods. Ok you say graphical difference is very small? Are you serious now? The graphical difference is ENORMOUS, as I prove before the pc have 1200% better graphics than consoles (face it consol are 5 years behind). Now you try to convince your self that you don't like RTS because consoles don't have them.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts
[QUOTE="ColdP1zza"] I used to be a PC gamer, with a computer that could bench everything back in 2006 (I PC gamed until 2008 when I realized how much better consoles are) and I didn't like it. MK-Professor
I bet that you never had a gameing pc.

Ah, the old "you must be lying". I still don't understand why this is considered an acceptable argument around here. Is it really so implausible that someone would have experience in PC gaming and choose something else instead?
SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#204 SamiRDuran
Member since 2005 • 2758 Posts
I am an avid supporter of Mk-Professors "Higher Standards Theory".
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 MK-Professor

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"][QUOTE="ColdP1zza"] I used to be a PC gamer, with a computer that could bench everything back in 2006 (I PC gamed until 2008 when I realized how much better consoles are) and I didn't like it. lowe0
I bet that you never had a gameing pc.

Ah, the old "you must be lying". I still don't understand why this is considered an acceptable argument around here. Is it really so implausible that someone would have experience in PC gaming and choose something else instead?

Actually it is. Pc gaming is better than console gaming and that's a fact that you can not argue about. Some things are facts for example: "water boils at 100c at sea level" . you can not argue about that as you can not argue that pc gaming is vastly superior.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="MK-Professor"] I bet that you never had a gameing pc.MK-Professor

Actually it is. Pc gaming is better than console gaming and that's a fact that you can not argue about. Some things are facts for example: "water boils at 100c at sea level" . you can not argue about that as you can not argue that pc gaming is vastly superior.

What in the heck are you saying dude? I dont think there is a big enough face palm on the web to show how I feel right now. Seriously, PC isnt better just because you say so. WHat in the world are you thinking?

Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Frozzik
Member since 2006 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="MK-Professor"] I bet that you never had a gameing pc.MK-Professor

Now, i own all the systems. I spend a silly amouint of money on games each year across all the systems. I love the PC, it has the best games, better graphics, multiple control options,mods etc etc etc. However, i could never claim it is superior to consoles as a fact!!! IT's all down to taste.

What if you only like platform games or sports games. Arcade racing games? You get my point. Consoles have so many plus points over a PC and its just a matter of what you want from a gaming system as to which you find superior.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 MK-Professor

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Ah, the old "you must be lying". I still don't understand why this is considered an acceptable argument around here. Is it really so implausible that someone would have experience in PC gaming and choose something else instead?VanDammFan

What in the heck are you saying dude? I dont think there is a big enough face palm on the web to show how I feel right now. Seriously, PC isnt better just because you say so. WHat in the world are you thinking?

PC gaming is better for many reasons that I have stated before. You might prefer consoles due to ignorance but that doesnt change the fact that pc gaming is better. some people have weird tastes...

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#209 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5468 Posts

[QUOTE="jwsoul"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Yep, and it's subjective, but what's objective is that the PC has more AAAs and AAs than consoles.

MK-Professor

Man thats lame thing to say. The PC been around since oh wait the PC how about you count up all PC games that are highly rated and all console games. As in the PS2, PS1, N64, Xbox, 360 etc etc i think we know who wins the consoles. If PC hermits are going to count all PC games like Classics such as Baldurs Gate Shadows of Amn then why cant the consoles count classics like Vagrant Story.

This has actually been discussed ealier.

Tho if we are to use the logic that the PC is 1 platform v many then we should perhaps consider the fact you can upgrade the PC.

So i would say the Ps2 is an upgrade to the PS1 and the PS3 is an upgrade of the PS2 then surely all the games in this brand of consoles should be counted against the amount of exclusive highly rated titels that the PC has had.Basically the consoles Sony for example are just upgraded just like the PC has done over the years. So if hermits can count PC games from the past PCs like a 486 then why not count thr SOny PS1 when comparing? Afterall its just an upgrade in Hardware just like the PCs?

Same would go for the Nin consoles or Microsoft consoles.

Exclusives for 2009
PC = 49
Xbox = 8
Ps3 = 7

Some PC exclusives for the 2009:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Empire: Total War
Dawn of Discovery
Hearts of Iron III
Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne
Football Manager Live
Anno 1404
Killing Floor
Shattered Horizon
Cryostasis
ARMA II
BattleForge
Wings of Prey
Sims 3
Spore Galactic Adventures
The Path
Torchlight
Machinarium
King's Bounty
Football Manager 2010
For the Glory
Osmos
Cities XL
Tropico
Demigod
…

The majority of those games scored above 80 Metacritic and 10 of then above 85 Metacritic. Plus a huge variety of different types: TBS/RTS hybrid, Sim/RTS hybrid, RTS/RPG hybrid, Multiplayer FPS, Freeform FPS, FPS/Adventure hybrid, TBS/RPG hybrid, TBS/RPG hybrid, Combat flight sim, ARPG, Sim, Adventure, Citybuilder. And that's just one fairly slow year for the PC, 2010 will be much better.

Yeah ownage aint it. None the less i cant stand the PC users on these forums and i am a PC owner hence i try my best to shoot you all down. Twas a good try but i had actually seen this list recently in Spread sheet form. I think it was just after making that post i was like oh balls! Why didnt it dawn on me i own a few of them games as well myself.... even in one year the PC dominates. Oh well gonna go play Stalker Call of Pripyat now and try and think of some way to bring all the PC gamers to there Knees.
Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Frozzik

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="jwsoul"] Man thats lame thing to say. The PC been around since oh wait the PC how about you count up all PC games that are highly rated and all console games. As in the PS2, PS1, N64, Xbox, 360 etc etc i think we know who wins the consoles. If PC hermits are going to count all PC games like Classics such as Baldurs Gate Shadows of Amn then why cant the consoles count classics like Vagrant Story.

This has actually been discussed ealier.

Tho if we are to use the logic that the PC is 1 platform v many then we should perhaps consider the fact you can upgrade the PC.

So i would say the Ps2 is an upgrade to the PS1 and the PS3 is an upgrade of the PS2 then surely all the games in this brand of consoles should be counted against the amount of exclusive highly rated titels that the PC has had.Basically the consoles Sony for example are just upgraded just like the PC has done over the years. So if hermits can count PC games from the past PCs like a 486 then why not count thr SOny PS1 when comparing? Afterall its just an upgrade in Hardware just like the PCs?

Same would go for the Nin consoles or Microsoft consoles.

jwsoul

Exclusives for 2009
PC = 49
Xbox = 8
Ps3 = 7

Some PC exclusives for the 2009:
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Empire: Total War
Dawn of Discovery
Hearts of Iron III
Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne
Football Manager Live
Anno 1404
Killing Floor
Shattered Horizon
Cryostasis
ARMA II
BattleForge
Wings of Prey
Sims 3
Spore Galactic Adventures
The Path
Torchlight
Machinarium
King's Bounty
Football Manager 2010
For the Glory
Osmos
Cities XL
Tropico
Demigod

The majority of those games scored above 80 Metacritic and 10 of then above 85 Metacritic. Plus a huge variety of different types: TBS/RTS hybrid, Sim/RTS hybrid, RTS/RPG hybrid, Multiplayer FPS, Freeform FPS, FPS/Adventure hybrid, TBS/RPG hybrid, TBS/RPG hybrid, Combat flight sim, ARPG, Sim, Adventure, Citybuilder. And that's just one fairly slow year for the PC, 2010 will be much better.

Yeah ownage aint it. None the less i cant stand the PC users on these forums and i am a PC owner hence i try my best to shoot you all down. Twas a good try but i had actually seen this list recently in Spread sheet form. I think it was just after making that post i was like oh balls! Why didnt it dawn on me i own a few of them games as well myself.... even in one year the PC dominates. Oh well gonna go play Stalker Call of Pripyat now and try and think of some way to bring all the PC gamers to there Knees.

all system owners claim their system is best. It's not just PC users. That is why it is called system wars. Because PC gamers can actually bring up proven stats to back them up is no reason to hate them. I hate most elitist console owners for the simple reason they use preference, opinion, false information, bullshots, even cgi to make claims against other system owners.

We all do it. Not all of us howerver do it in the way He does.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 VanDammFan

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

MK-Professor

PC gaming is better for many reasons that I have stated before. You might prefer consoles due to ignorance but that doesnt change the fact that pc gaming is better. some people have weird tastes...

Ignorance? I think not kid. I have been building PCs for 10 years now. I have done the whole "hermit pcgamer" thing. I have been there and done it, so there is no ignorance at all.

AND weird taste? SO liking a gaming console is weird? You do know more people associate gaming with consoles right? PC gaming is losing so many customers that you can hardly find PC games in stores now days. Nobody even talks about PC gaming excpet here on the forums. Its something that had its 10min of fame and now is fading faster than ever.

Sure PC gaming will always have its niche group, but nothing more...ever again...So suck it up and enjoy. YOu will soon be forced to get with the program or play 10 year old games...

Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Frozzik

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

VanDammFan

Ignorance? I think not kid. I have been building PCs for 10 years now. I have done the whole "hermit pcgamer" thing. I have been there and done it, so there is no ignorance at all.

AND weird taste? SO liking a gaming console is weird? You do know more people associate gaming with consoles right? PC gaming is losing so many customers that you can hardly find PC games in stores now days. Nobody even talks about PC gaming excpet here on the forums. Its something that had its 10min of fame and now is fading faster than ever.

Sure PC gaming will always have its niche group, but nothing more...ever again...So suck it up and enjoy. YOu will soon be forced to get with the program or play 10 year old games...

hmm, ok, so you have gone from giving a good argument to being yet another console gamer using false information and opinion ( like i stated in my previous post) to prove ur point. You are basically saying PC gaming is losing customers? You heard of Steam? D2D? Did you read the recent article on how sales on steam had grown again last year, what was it? 200% or something? I'm afraid you are ignorant my friend, sorry.

Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Frozzik

[QUOTE="Frozzik"]

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

VanDammFan

hmm, ok, so you have gone from giving a good argument to being yet another console gamer using false information and opinion ( like i stated in my previous post) to prove ur point. You are basically saying PC gaming is losing customers? You heard of Steam? D2D? Did you read the recent article on how sales on steam had grown again last year, what was it? 200% or something? I'm afraid you are ignorant my friend, sorry.

Be glad we are not face to face when calling me ignorant...NOW on to your Steam debate. You know why Steam is doing so well? Cause you cant buy PC games in stores. Like I stated. Stores refuse to stock them because they simply dont sell as well. Everyone is moving on to console gaming "where gaming belongs" and away from the heartache and troublesome PC. That is fact and if you dont see that....YOU my internet friend are ignorant.

I am NO FANBOY. Im a gamer plain and simple. You call me a fanboy because I choose to leave one platform behind because 1. my pc is 5 years behind times. 2. i grew tired of messing with pc gaming. 3. I choose to play games on consoles....Hermit.."rolls eyes"

You are more ignorant than i could even imagine. What do you mean by if we were face to face? am i supposed to be scared? please tell me what you would do. Steam has been doing very very well for years. I used to be a console gamer, many years ago, moved to PC for a better gaming experience. I still buy all the latest consoles, incase a game is released on one i want to play.

I feeel no need to argue with about the whole PC gaming vs console gaming. Each to his own i say. To say PC gaming is on a downer is just what people said 10 years ago. What is really funny is if anything it's console gaming that will die. Whilst us PC gamers are playing games with cutting edge graphics and intense atmosphere etc all you console only gamers will be stood waving your arms bursting ballons on screen or flicking ur wrist to make ur little cartoon animal jump over barrels onscreen lol.

WinnerByTKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 WinnerByTKO
Member since 2009 • 491 Posts

PC>>>Console gaming by far

cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 102

#216 cosmostein77
Member since 2004 • 7043 Posts

While people can hide behind the debate that the answer to the question is subjective.

Its not.

PC gamers brag about PC games,

Multisystem gamers who have all four options (you know the real gamers) seem to rarely go on about PC gaming. Odd.

PC is a nice option, there is no doubt about it.

However, if not for turn based and RTS games being superior on PC, I don't think I would have even bothered with the yearly upgrades.

Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Frozzik

While people can hide behind the debate that the answer to the question is subjective.

Its not.

PC gamers brag about PC games,

Multisystem gamers who have all four options (you know the real gamers) seem to rarely go on about PC gaming. Odd.

PC is a nice option, there is no doubt about it.

However, if not for turn based and RTS games being superior on PC, I don't think I would have even bothered with the yearly upgrades.

cosmostein77

oh look its me, the unisystem gamer. The one who owns, PC, 360, PS3, wii, DS and PSP. I buy or rent so many games a year over all the systems it aint funny. I still choose PC, infact most PC gamers own a console or 2 and still choose PC as the main platform. You know nothing.

DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 DarthBilf
Member since 2004 • 1357 Posts

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

MK-Professor

Console gaming is better in many aspects. It is superior in multiple genres, it is cheaper(although not as much as some on this board say), and for most people, most of their friends game on it(considering it is more popular than PC gaming).
arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#219 arbitor365
Member since 2009 • 2726 Posts

here is a nice recent video I found on this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqUYuyOaGg

tbone802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 tbone802
Member since 2006 • 1195 Posts
I got a PC a few months ago with no intention of using it for gaming, now I regret not spending an extra couple hundred for a more powerful processor and graphics card. When I sat down and started looking through the extensive catalog of PC games most of the ones I wanted to try are older RPG's and I probably don't need a super rig to run these. Then I realized that I don't have this problem with my PS3 or 360, I bought the console and all the games work. Maybe in a couple years I'll upgrade to a rig that can run something more current, but until then I have more then enough games to keep me busy on my PS360 combo. Plus none of my real life friends game on PC, so that is another aspect that goes in the console favor.
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 MK-Professor

Be glad we are not face to face when calling me ignorant...NOW on to your Steam debate. You know why Steam is doing so well? Cause you cant buy PC games in stores. Like I stated. Stores refuse to stock them because they simply dont sell as well. Everyone is moving on to console gaming "where gaming belongs" and away from the heartache and troublesome PC. That is fact and if you dont see that....YOU my internet friend are ignorant.

I am NO FANBOY. Im a gamer plain and simple. You call me a fanboy because I choose to leave one platform behind because 1. my pc is 5 years behind times. 2. i grew tired of messing with pc gaming. 3. I choose to play games on consoles....Hermit.."rolls eyes"

VanDammFan

You are the definition of a consol fanboy…

All you arguments are based on dirty lies…

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 MK-Professor

Console gaming is better in many aspects. It is superior in multiple genres, it is cheaper(although not as much as some on this board say), and for most people, most of their friends game on it(considering it is more popular than PC gaming).DarthBilf

Seriously now how console gaming is better? All the facts indicate that pc gaming is far superior. Also pc gaming is superior in multiple genres like (FPS, RTS, TBS, RPG, sim, Combat flight and many more others). Yes console gaming is cheaper I cannot argue with that. The "most of their friends game on it" is not an argument because I can say the same thing, all my friends' game on PC.

Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Pixel-Pirate
Member since 2009 • 10771 Posts

NES>PC

The end.

hypoty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 hypoty
Member since 2009 • 2825 Posts

NES>PC

The end.

Pixel-Pirate

Jnes>NES

Thread re-opened.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 VanDammFan

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

MK-Professor

NO im the definition of a "GAMER". Like I stated I have gamed on PC and consoles. Thats the definition of a "GAMER". What Im simply saying is PC is not "BEST" just because someone says it is. I dont care how many mods,free content,and slightly better graphics they have. They are not better because you or anyone else says so. When you boys get that through your heads this place will be easier to post in.

SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 SamiRDuran

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

VanDammFan

NO im the definition of a "GAMER". Like I stated I have gamed on PC and consoles. Thats the definition of a "GAMER". What Im simply saying is PC is not "BEST" just because someone says it is. I dont care how many mods,free content,and slightly better graphics they have. They are not better because you or anyone else says so. When you boys get that through your heads this place will be easier to post in.

i dont think so. i would say you are the definition of a console "ignorant" fanboys as well.
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Pixel-Pirate

[QUOTE="Pixel-Pirate"]

NES>PC

The end.

hypoty

Jnes>NES

Thread re-opened.

pffft nothin beats being infront of a crappy old TV with that old NES controller. Using q-tips to clean it trying to make it work.

Those were the days.

Though I guess we can replace the q-tip cleaning with "UNKNOWN ERROR 34: COMMAND LINE PROMPT ALPHA OMEGA TECHNOBABBLE" computer error.

devious742

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 devious742
Member since 2003 • 3924 Posts

PC>>>Console gaming by far

WinnerByTKO

I agree with you my son...

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 VanDammFan

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

SamiRDuran

i dont think so. i would say you are the definition of a console "ignorant" fanboys as well.

I would have to say you are "ignorant" for being unable to comprehend the English Language. I think we're getting off topic now and heading into "flamebaiting and trolling" and that isnt looked at as helpful here on the forums. You wanna keep name calling , being hard headed and childish PM me all you want.

SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 SamiRDuran

[QUOTE="SamiRDuran"][QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

VanDammFan

I would have to say you are "ignorant" for being unable to comprehend the English Language. I think we're getting off topic now and heading into "flamebaiting and trolling" and that isnt looked at as helpful here on the forums. You wanna keep name calling , being hard headed and childish PM me all you want.

you are ignorant when it comes to pc gaming thats all and you cant do anything about it unless you educate yourself.
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
This is my OPINION, so whatever. I game on 360, I love it. I've had experience with PC gaming, both on my mediocre computer, and friends' upgraded machines, etc. and I don't enjoy it nearly as much. I personally prefer the 360 controller to a keyboard and mouse, it's easier to use (and does everything I need it to), comfortable. Having to sit in a chair close to a screen for hours on end, to me - that's not relaxing, I'd much rather crash on the sofa, lie on my bed playing online, or even have a few mates round playing multiplayer locally. Graphics really aren't a huge issue with me (and I think graphics ARE an important aspect of a game), especially when I can play games on my 360 which look stunning by their own merit, yeah we can ALL admit that Crysis looks good - but considering the majority of people's boasts on here with other titles are down to resolution and framerate - i'm not too fussed, after all the next console cycle will come round again and it'll be even for a while. I don't even have the patience to game on a PC - nor the money, It's easier to just buy a machine, hook it up and knowing that I'm gonna be able to enjoy all the future titles released, without having to worry about my RAM, or whether my CPU/Graphics will hold out . This is just my opinion, and I can see why you may think your particular gaming system is better, but that's the same in my case.
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 MK-Professor

VanDammFan

NO, you are the definition of a consol fanboy because you spread dirty lies like this "slightly better graphics". When every one knows that PC's have FAR better graphics than consoles.

Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
What games other than Crysis really show off the FAR better graphics (for example multiplats?) I'm actually being serious....All I read in this forum is Crysis (a 3 year old game which still hasn't been surpassed, shows how revolutionary PC gaming is, when consoles are still improving as developers create more).
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61491 Posts

What games other than Crysis really show off the FAR better graphics (for example multiplats?) I'm actually being serious....All I read in this forum is Crysis (a 3 year old game which still hasn't been surpassed, shows how revolutionary PC gaming is, when consoles are still improving as developers create more).Ravensmash

Most multiplats, considering they run above and beyond 720p.

On top of that, there is Empire: Total War, the STALKER series, ARMA II (draw distance is huge), Cryostasis, Shattered Horizon, plus more that I can't remember right now :P

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 VanDammFan

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

MK-Professor

NO, you are the definition of a consol fanboy because you spread dirty lies like this "slightly better graphics". When every one knows that PC's have FAR better graphics than consoles.

What ever bro. Its an opinion and thats final. I have seen Crysis at its fullest potential and I have played hundreds of console games. I see very little difference to warrant "PC DOMINATION" and that is a fact for me and my eyes. Really, you wont change my mind on how I see things as I have been there and done it for more years then you have probably been alive. So you play your awesome pc and I will play my awesome consoles. end of discussion.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#236 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

VanDammFan

What ever bro. Its an opinion and thats final. I have seen Crysis at its fullest potential and I have played hundreds of console games. I see very little difference to warrant "PC DOMINATION" and that is a fact for me and my eyes. Really, you wont change my mind on how I see things as I have been there and done it for more years then you have probably been alive. So you play your awesome pc and I will play my awesome consoles. end of discussion.

How about you play a bit more PC games(c´mon now,they´re great!) and MK Professor a bit more console games(Great as well!)?Wouldn´t that be nice?

I know it works for me.

menes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 menes777
Member since 2003 • 2643 Posts

What games other than Crysis really show off the FAR better graphics (for example multiplats?) I'm actually being serious....All I read in this forum is Crysis (a 3 year old game which still hasn't been surpassed, shows how revolutionary PC gaming is, when consoles are still improving as developers create more).Ravensmash

If you read the comparisons when Gamespot compares a multi-plat the PC always comes out ahead in the graphics area (see GTA IV, Dragon Age, etc...).

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 MK-Professor

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

VanDammFan

Then you need an eye exam or take the fanboys glasses off.

Avatar image for deactivated-635601fd996cc
deactivated-635601fd996cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 deactivated-635601fd996cc
Member since 2009 • 4381 Posts
I know most games aren't that much better but Crysis rips any console game to shreds.
Pixel-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Pixel-Pirate

To be honest I find the "PC owns everything and anyone who doesn't prefer PC is stupid" guys to be just as bad as the "LOL PC IS DYIN CUZ U ALL PIRATE GAMEZ N00BZ!" guys.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#241 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

To be honest I find the "PC owns everything and anyone who doesn't prefer PC is stupid" guys to be just as bad as the "LOL PC IS DYIN CUZ U ALL PIRATE GAMEZ N00BZ!" guys.

Pixel-Pirate

Well, PC's stream processor array (aka GPU) is being developed by 1 trick pony corporations i.e. ATI (AMD) and NVIDIA. Most of their resources are being poured towards a single goal.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 VanDammFan

[QUOTE="VanDammFan"]

[QUOTE="MK-Professor"]

MK-Professor

Then you need an eye exam or take the fanboys glasses off.

So for people like myself its a matter of bad eyes and fanboy glasses? Just wanna make sure I got this straight..

calvinsora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#243 calvinsora
Member since 2009 • 7076 Posts

Consoles>>PC for me personally. Problem? It's all a matter of opinion, and if you say otherwise, than that is elitist, stupid fanboyism. PCs aren't better than consoles, consoles aren't better than PCs. That's the one and only truth. Don't go saying otherwise, because you would be wrong.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 VanDammFan

Consoles>>PC for me personally. Problem? It's all a matter of opinion, and if you say otherwise, than that is elitist, stupid fanboyism. PCs aren't better than consoles, consoles aren't better than PCs. That's the one and only truth. Don't go saying otherwise, because you would be wrong.

calvinsora

Exactly brother...

SamiRDuran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 SamiRDuran

calvinsora
pc is unarguably a better gaming platform compared to consoles as it can do anything consoles can plus countless of things more. if you prefer console games is another whole different matter. period
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 MK-Professor

calvinsora

It is not mater of opinion. It is a matter of facts.

PC>>>consoles = fact not opinion

Avatar image for deactivated-5dd711115e664
deactivated-5dd711115e664

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 deactivated-5dd711115e664
Member since 2005 • 8956 Posts

I'm just curious if there is anyone out there that still believes XBOX/PS3 > PC for gaming, I'm honestly just curious.

The "I like to game from my couch" argument doesn't count, strictly talking about quality of game experience (graphics/controls/games)

haberman13

I think consoles are better. Sorry, but this is all opinion and so your opinion doesn't counter my own.

NVIDIATI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 NVIDIATI
Member since 2010 • 8463 Posts
[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

[QUOTE="haberman13"]

I'm just curious if there is anyone out there that still believes XBOX/PS3 > PC for gaming, I'm honestly just curious.

The "I like to game from my couch" argument doesn't count, strictly talking about quality of game experience (graphics/controls/games)

I think consoles are better. Sorry, but this is all opinion and so your opinion doesn't counter my own.

You think the world is round and I think the world is flat, but that doesn't mean my opinion is correct.
shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#249 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts

[QUOTE="calvinsora"]

MK-Professor

It is not mater of opinion. It is a matter of facts.

PC>>>consoles = fact not opinion

That's strictly false. The PC has better hardware = fact. The PC offers more control to the user = fact. The PC can turn out cheaper in the long run = fact. The PC has more games than all the consoles combined = fact. The PC has more high rated exclusives than all three consoles combined this gen alone = fact. However, the saying the PC is better than consoles is an opinion. Consoles offer more simplicity, easier games in general, different control schemes, and some genres not available on the PC while at the same time they are cheaper in a short term.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 VanDammFan

[QUOTE="ZIMdoom"]

[QUOTE="haberman13"]

NVIDIATI

You think the world is round and I think the world is flat, but that doesn't mean my opinion is correct.

That is a dumb comparrison dude. Why cant people just understand that , thinking one thing is better than another is 100% opinion no matter what "facts" you try and bring up? IF I had the best PC gaming rig you could build I would still only play one or 2 games "maybe if that" on the pc. TO ME PC is more for surfing the internet, messing with my digital photos and videos, printing, word processing, information, ect ect...Gaming is the last thing on my mind these days with PC.