Is there still a debate about PC being the best?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

memphishigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#351 memphishigh
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts
I like sports games which they refuse to make for the PC or at least make good games so yeah I like 360> pc
Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 Mystic-G
Member since 2006 • 6462 Posts
I like sports games which they refuse to make for the PC or at least make good games so yeah I like 360> pcmemphishigh
Makes me wonder how much Fifa 11's impact will be.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts
[QUOTE="memphishigh"]I like sports games which they refuse to make for the PC or at least make good games so yeah I like 360> pcMystic-G

Not sure. Soccer isn't very popular here, and as I understand it, PC is more popular in Europe already anyway.
fadersdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#354 fadersdream
Member since 2006 • 3154 Posts

there was a huge scared outcry amongst arcade people when the home system began to be as good as arcade towers, movies are blaming piracy and everything and anything they can as home theaters are getting better than movie theaters, and i expect the same from PC fans as that gap closes in the near future (or even present).

PC's have been superior for a long time but much of the problem was in screen quality. graphics engines and sound can't be underestimated but they weren't the main issue. Now you can choose between buying those upgrades for a computer or a home theater system with equal quality and more usefullness.

All that will seperate people will be elitism, and the need to believe that they are special because of their preference.

memphishigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#355 memphishigh
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts
[QUOTE="Mystic-G"][QUOTE="memphishigh"]I like sports games which they refuse to make for the PC or at least make good games so yeah I like 360> pclowe0

Not sure. Soccer isn't very popular here, and as I understand it, PC is more popular in Europe already anyway.

FIFA 11 hopefully will be great, but they refuse to make college football for the pc, which is extremely ironic considering the platform all college students have anyways
aca247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 aca247
Member since 2010 • 206 Posts

I have played on both and i like consoles better, they are cheaper and have some more games that i prefer over mmo's