Best TACTICAL Online Shooter Out this Gen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
arma2 sucks ass i know thay sdfsdtfgertsdfd
Oh compelling argument there.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

for me its SOCOM: Confrontation... if you're lucky enough to be in a clan or team were there is communication, playing against a good team were you must rescue the hostages can get quite tough/tactical :)

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] no dude, wind doesnt effect bullet much too slow lol maybe tornado might effect slow feet per second shooting bullet and i doubt that lol im stupid for even falling not ur stupid crap

try shooting some real guns once Don't blame me, blame fundamental physics.

nope ur too brainwashed by video games

That is basic science.
Avatar image for sdfsdtfgertsdfd
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
Member since 2009 • 75 Posts
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]arma2 sucks ass i know thay pyromaniac223

LOL u know nothing about life how old are you? seriously? im gonna stop posting unless you tell me ur age now
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 pyromaniac223

for me its SOCOM: Confrontation... if you're lucky enough to be in a clan or team were there is communication, playing against a good team were you must rescue the hostages can get quite tough/tactical :)

Malta_1980
On topic posting? BLASPHEMY
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] try shooting some real guns once Don't blame me, blame fundamental physics.

That is basic science.

Seriously think about what ur saying you think bullet is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feet per second
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 pyromaniac223

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] try shooting some real guns once Don't blame me, blame fundamental physics.skrat_01

That is basic science.

Woobadooba isn't a slave to your facts and science.

He shoots guns.

And I'm 18.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#159 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]arma2 sucks ass i know thay sdfsdtfgertsdfd

LOL u know nothing about life how old are you? seriously? im gonna stop posting unless you tell me ur age now

Everyone here isnt ganging up on you because they are friends,etc.. its just your trolling is nonsense and you dont make any good arguments at all.

Isnt it obvious when 10 people dissagree with you and not one person agrees with you?

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] nope ur too brainwashed by video gamespyromaniac223

That is basic science.

He shoots guns.

And I'm 18.

im 24 ur 18 been alive 6 more years and i been shooting guns before u were born just stop typing Seriously you think about what ur saying you think the wind is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feet per second? AAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG I NEED TO STOP POSTING NOW
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Oh, the guy that thinks CoD is realistic is back? Oh joy. Call of Duty is an arcade shooter...games like ArmA II are military sims, thus more realistic...why am i even trying actually?
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"]

[QUOTE="skrat_01"]That is basic science.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

He shoots guns.

And I'm 18.

im 24 ur 18 been alive 6 more years and i been shooting guns before u were born just stop typing Seriously you think about what ur saying you think the wind is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feet per second? AAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG I NEED TO STOP POSTING NOW

Mr. Newton seems to think so.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"]

[QUOTE="skrat_01"]That is basic science.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

He shoots guns.

And I'm 18.

You are 24 and im 28, whats your point though? Who cares about age, honestly????

He is younger then you but making better points then you are, and plus hes not cursing along with sayign his opinion or stating facts.

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
lol the bullet's lead is much too tiny and moving much too fast to have the wind have resistance against the bullet's lead.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 AAllxxjjnn

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] Woobadooba isn't a slave to your facts and science.

He shoots guns.

And I'm 18.

kozzy1234

You are 24 and im 28, whats your point though? Who cares about age, honestly.

That's been his defense for every alt he has. "I'm older than you, i know more, i've been shooting guns forever,blahblah blah".
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 AAllxxjjnn
lol the bullet's lead is much too tiny and moving much too fast to have the wind have resistance against the bullet's lead.sdfsdtfgertsdfd
Go read the book Shooter.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] Woobadooba isn't a slave to your facts and science.

He shoots guns.

And I'm 18.

kozzy1234

You are 24 and im 28, whats your point though? Who cares about age, honestly????

He is younger then you but making better points then you are, and plus hes not cursing along with sayign his opinion or stating facts.

you havent been shooting guns 20 years though so you have no creditability.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] im 24 ur 18 been alive 6 more years and i been shooting guns before u were born just stop typing Seriously you think about what ur saying you think the wind is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feet per second? AAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG I NEED TO STOP POSTING NOW AAllxxjjnn

That's been his defense for every alt he has. "I'm older than you, i know more, i've been shooting guns forever,blahblah blah".

That's because he's trolling, but he's so FUN
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] im 24 ur 18 been alive 6 more years and i been shooting guns before u were born just stop typing Seriously you think about what ur saying you think the wind is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feet per second? AAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG I NEED TO STOP POSTING NOW AAllxxjjnn

Ohh geeez, so much wrong with that argument of his about age :P

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]lol the bullet's lead is much too tiny and moving much too fast to have the wind have resistance against the bullet's lead.AAllxxjjnn

books are for idiots lol i shot my guns on windy days lol im sorry the wind didnt push my bullets LOL WTF KIND OF CRACK ARE YOU PEOPLE SMOKING?
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] im 24 ur 18 been alive 6 more years and i been shooting guns before u were born just stop typing Seriously you think about what ur saying you think the wind is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feet per second? AAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG I NEED TO STOP POSTING NOW sdfsdtfgertsdfd

You have been shooting guns since you where 4 years old.. riiiight.

How on earth do you know this about me? You know NOTHING ABOUT what ive done or been thru in my life, you are just making a silly guess based on NOTHING.

None of these guys int his thread are on my friends list, but i must admit they have some good points and present them in a nice fashion, while you dont.

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] im 24 ur 18 been alive 6 more years and i been shooting guns before u were born just stop typing Seriously you think about what ur saying you think the wind is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feet per second? AAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG I NEED TO STOP POSTING NOW sdfsdtfgertsdfd

You have less, because not only have you not provided a shred of evidence as to your weapons experience, you also seem to be firmly entrenched in a war against physics. you havent been shooting guns 20 years though so you have no creditability.

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
the wind would have to have more force than the bullet to push it yall truly arent not very smart.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kozzy1234

You have been shooting guns since you wher e4 years old.. riiiight.

single barrel 12 gauge shotgun in country at my aunt nancy's house. lol
Avatar image for metalgear-solid
metalgear-solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#175 metalgear-solid
Member since 2004 • 7001 Posts

I'll say Metal Gear. At least I'd think "tactical" shooter is what describes the online the best.
Really, haven't had as much fun with any other game this gen. Takes time to get into but you get used to it.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 kozzy1234

yall truly arent not very smart.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Talking about peopel not being smart, and then typing like that?? You serious?

"arent not very smart"??

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 AAllxxjjnn
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]the wind would have to have more force than the bullet to push it yall truly arent not very smart.

You also have to take into account the Coriolis effect.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 pyromaniac223
Testing out my new sig. I like it.
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#179 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
This thread is incredible
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 kozzy1234

Testing out my new sig. I like it.pyromaniac223

Ohh man this is just straight pwnage, and yet he comes back for more :roll:

Thanks for the laughs after the UFC show guys, this is quite entertaining :lol:

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 AAllxxjjnn
[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]lol the bullet's lead is much too tiny and moving much too fast to have the wind have resistance against the bullet's lead.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

books are for idiots lol i shot my guns on windy days lol im sorry the wind didnt push my bullets LOL WTF KIND OF CRACK ARE YOU PEOPLE SMOKING?

Shooter is about the TOP RANKED US MARINE SNIPER. He'd know better than you about how the environment and wind effects a bullet! He explains it in the book.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
LOL there is a force a gravity pushing on the bullet, but the wind cant alter the direction of a bullet much too slow you gotta be in of tornado or some crap lol with like a slow shooting bullet big piece of lead like 44 cal. i think that shoots at about 900 feet per second
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"] Go read the book Shooter.

Shooter is about the TOP RANKED US MARINE SNIPER. He'd know better than you about how the environment and wind effects a bullet! He explains it in the book.

snipers dont know anything
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 pyromaniac223

I hereby nominate Woobadooba for the SW hall of fame for being so versatile and for making threads so fun. In the dark corners of system wars, where innocent users cower in fear of the giants of the troll world, they shall hear his name. They shall run from Saolin. They shall shiver at the mention of GhostMLD. But one name shall send them into throes of supplication. One name alone shall have them submerging their entire beings in his vast consciousness. They shall expand their minds and fill it with the resonance of that name.

Woobadooba

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] books are for idiots lol i shot my guns on windy days lol im sorry the wind didnt push my bullets LOL WTF KIND OF CRACK ARE YOU PEOPLE SMOKING?sdfsdtfgertsdfd

snipers dont know anything

Snipers know a few things actually, or else they would not be able to be a sniper in the army.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 AAllxxjjnn
Just when i thought this thread couldn't get anymore stupid.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
lol the only realistic part about arma 2 is the headbob when ur running. haahah you cant walk or run and shoot lol how fake you can definitely run and shoot in real life, but u arent as accurate as standing still because ur bobing while walking. still doesnt change the fact you can pull trigger unaccurately in real life while running. call of duty gameplay is more realistic, the headbob camera in arma2 is more realistic though.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 pyromaniac223
Just when i thought this thread couldn't get anymore stupid.AAllxxjjnn
Is it stupid, or BRILLIANT?
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
Yes how stupid you cant even walk while shooting in arma2 how is that realistic? the only part that feels kinda realistic is the camera for when ur running it bobs back and forth how ur vision looks kinda in real life when u run. but the gameplay mechanics itself are fake, the crosshairs arent as true to real life like call of duty's either.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
lol it's harder to move in arma2 than it is for me to walk and run in real life talk about unrealistic, again kinda proofs on headbob i guess looks kinda how ur vision is when ur running. but the movement is much too sluggish im not some fatass i have no problems moving agile.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
i was fastest runner in my school back in elementary lol i got beat by one black dude about it.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Yes how stupid you cant even walk while shooting in arma2 how is that realistic?.sdfsdtfgertsdfd
... Yes you can. Hold Shift to walk, as long as you have your gun raised by hitting ctrl twice you can fire. You can also aim down the irons and focus while walking. Hell hold Alt and you can aim freely while walking in a fixed direction.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]Yes how stupid you cant even walk while shooting in arma2 how is that realistic?.skrat_01
... Yes you can. Hold Shift to walk, as long as you have your gun raised by hitting ctrl twice you can fire. You can also aim down the irons and focus while walking. Hell hold Alt and you can aim freely while walking in a fixed direction.

I dont even think hes played ARMA2

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
lol, actually now i remember me and that one black kid kevin we were the fastest runners in our school, we actually were running equal speed, but it felt like maybe he could of pulled away i dunno we were dead even lol. MILE RUN do schools even make kids do that now?
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 kozzy1234

lol, actually now i remember me and that one black kid kevin we were the fastest runners in our school, we actually were running equal speed, but it felt like maybe he could of pulled away i dunno we were dead even lol. MILE RUN do schools even make kids do that now?sdfsdtfgertsdfd

What does this have to do with the thread :?

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]Yes how stupid you cant even walk while shooting in arma2 how is that realistic?.skrat_01

the game is fake i was using like a machinegun and without a scope lol the game zoomed the screen in for the iron sight way too fakey. arma2 does a few things right and mostly wrong call of duty does most things right acouple things wrong.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]lol, actually now i remember me and that one black kid kevin we were the fastest runners in our school, we actually were running equal speed, but it felt like maybe he could of pulled away i dunno we were dead even lol. MILE RUN do schools even make kids do that now?kozzy1234

What does this have to do with the thread :?

the character movement in arma2 is fakey it seems like im a fatass trying to walk through molases . lol i can move better in real life ROFL
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]Yes how stupid you cant even walk while shooting in arma2 how is that realistic?.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

the game is fake i was using like a machinegun and without a scope lol the game zoomed the screen in for the iron sight way too fakey. arma2 does a few things right and mostly wrong call of duty does most things right acouple things wrong.

Its obvious you havn't played the game man, you said you cant walk and shoot in ARMA2 and someone proved you wrong.

You played ARMA2 and made an opinion on it without even learning the controls?

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="skrat_01"]... Yes you can. Hold Shift to walk, as long as you have your gun raised by hitting ctrl twice you can fire. You can also aim down the irons and focus while walking. Hell hold Alt and you can aim freely while walking in a fixed direction.kozzy1234

Its obvious you havn't played the game man, you said you cant walk and shoot in ARMA2 and someone proved you wrong.

You played ARMA2 and made an opinion on it without even learning the controls?

well i pressed wasd and my gun disappeared when i started running LOL in call of duty 4 guns is still on screen more realistic PWNED lol nice molases character movement in arma2 tho you move like that in real life if you weigh about 500 lbs LOL
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#200 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

GRAW and Vegas