Best TACTICAL Online Shooter Out this Gen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 0

#101 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

1. Counterstrike Source

2. Rainbow6:Vegas2

DonPerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#102 DonPerian
Member since 2005 • 3773 Posts
nobody in the army is more accurate with a gun. id beat any damn so called navy seal in real life gunfight for my life.sdfsdtfgertsdfd
The last Navy SEAL that was killed in combat was over six years ago and the soldier managed to fend off waves of insurgents with nothing but a pistol and two hand grenades. It was estimated that he survived for 30 minutes and took out over 20 insurgents. The previous Navy SEAL was killed over ten years before that, in 1989. search Neil C. Roberts.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]dude in call of duty if ur hip firing and burst fire it's kinda accurate if you start walking and shooing it's less accurate if you do fully automatic it's less accurate. it's not perfect, but it's sure as hell more realistic than the crap you call arma2 shoot AdrianWerner

shooting from hip ? In real world? Lmao :D At most that's viable only for surpressing.

You have no clue about real world warfare.

No, he's trolling.
Avatar image for sdfsdtfgertsdfd
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
Member since 2009 • 75 Posts
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] nobody in the army is more accurate with a gun. id beat any damn so called navy seal in real life gunfight for my life.DonPerian
The last Navy SEAL that was killed in combat was over six years ago and the soldier managed to fend off waves of insurgents with nothing but a pistol and two hand grenades. It was estimated that he survived for 30 minutes and took out over 20 insurgents. The previous Navy SEAL was killed over ten years before that, in 1989. search Neil C. Roberts.

navy seals are rarely sent on missions.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]dude in call of duty if ur hip firing and burst fire it's kinda accurate if you start walking and shooing it's less accurate if you do fully automatic it's less accurate. it's not perfect, but it's sure as hell more realistic than the crap you call arma2 shoot pyromaniac223

shooting from hip ? In real world? Lmao :D At most that's viable only for surpressing.

You have no clue about real world warfare.

No, he's trolling.

you just wont listen you wont ever learn anything in life if you think you know it all and run ur mouth and not listen to what someone else has to say who has some experience shooting guns.
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts

[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="freek666"]

CSS. Y'all know it to be true.

freek666

What are you doing in my System Wars Freek? :x ;)

Repping mah systemz dawg. Recognise. ;)

I don't know how :x
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
I critique halo for having aim assist and call of duty on consoles i notice many flaws with shooters because i have played them since they started and shot real guns since i was born lol well 4 . Call of duty does alot of stuff right no games gonna be a realistic experience of how shooting a gun is in real life. but call of duty's a pretty good example of some stuff you can do in real life. arma2 doesnt let you jump i dont care what the goddamn army does no jumping is unrealistic because real life you can do it certain situations call for certain measures.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]I critique halo for having aim assist and call of duty on consoles i notice many flaws with shooters because i have played them since they started and shot real guns since i was born lol well 4 . Call of duty does alot of stuff right no games gonna be a realistic experience of how shooting a gun is in real life. but call of duty's a pretty good example of some stuff you can do in real life. arma2 doesnt let you jump i dont care what the goddamn army does no jumping is unrealistic because real life you can do it certain situations call for certain measures.

Can you make a youtube video of you jumping and shooting a target in full battle rattle
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]I critique halo for having aim assist and call of duty on consoles i notice many flaws with shooters because i have played them since they started and shot real guns since i was born lol well 4 . Call of duty does alot of stuff right no games gonna be a realistic experience of how shooting a gun is in real life. but call of duty's a pretty good example of some stuff you can do in real life. arma2 doesnt let you jump i dont care what the goddamn army does no jumping is unrealistic because real life you can do it certain situations call for certain measures.

Can you make a youtube video of you jumping and shooting a target in full battle rattle

in real life you can jump on cars hood with a gun and shoot into the front window arma2 you cant LOL call of duty you can jump on top of a car See it's more realistic dude. get over it.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kozzy1234

I critique halo for having aim assist and call of duty on consoles i notice many flaws with shooters because i have played them since they started and shot real guns since i was born lol well 4 . Call of duty does alot of stuff right no games gonna be a realistic experience of how shooting a gun is in real life. but call of duty's a pretty good example of some stuff you can do in real life. arma2 doesnt let you jump i dont care what the goddamn army does no jumping is unrealistic because real life you can do it certain situations call for certain measures.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Thats ridicolous, if there was a jump in the game then you would have people jumping all over the place like in COD4 and Halo.

No jumping is perfectly fine as no soldiers jump around while shooting, ive seen army shows and they said it rarely, if ever happens that a solider uses a JUMP, while in war.

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]I critique halo for having aim assist and call of duty on consoles i notice many flaws with shooters because i have played them since they started and shot real guns since i was born lol well 4 . Call of duty does alot of stuff right no games gonna be a realistic experience of how shooting a gun is in real life. but call of duty's a pretty good example of some stuff you can do in real life. arma2 doesnt let you jump i dont care what the goddamn army does no jumping is unrealistic because real life you can do it certain situations call for certain measures.

in real life you can jump on cars hood with a gun and shoot into the front window arma2 you cant LOL call of duty you can jump on top of a car See it's more realistic dude. get over it.

Guess what happens if you jump on a car.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]I critique halo for having aim assist and call of duty on consoles i notice many flaws with shooters because i have played them since they started and shot real guns since i was born lol well 4 . Call of duty does alot of stuff right no games gonna be a realistic experience of how shooting a gun is in real life. but call of duty's a pretty good example of some stuff you can do in real life. arma2 doesnt let you jump i dont care what the goddamn army does no jumping is unrealistic because real life you can do it certain situations call for certain measures.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

haha, COD4 is the msot unrealistic FPS ive ever played.

In year life you couldnt toss a grenade thousands of feet and over 3 buildings :lol:

Most unrealistic grenades ever in a videogame.
Sorry but Call Of Duty and realistic are not meant for each other.

Id even say that Killzone2, Crysis and GRAW are more realistic then that COD.

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] Can you make a youtube video of you jumping and shooting a target in full battle rattle

with your gun pointing their head and pulling the trigger LOL as randy savage said you aint going no where.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] in real life you can jump on cars hood with a gun and shoot into the front window arma2 you cant LOL call of duty you can jump on top of a car See it's more realistic dude. get over it.

with your gun pointing that head and pulling the trigger LOL as randy savage said you aint going no where.

When the military wants to shoot someone in the car, they don't jump on the car. That's asking to get hit, run over, or shot by someone else. They just shoot the guy without jumping on the car.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#115 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]I critique halo for having aim assist and call of duty on consoles i notice many flaws with shooters because i have played them since they started and shot real guns since i was born lol well 4 . Call of duty does alot of stuff right no games gonna be a realistic experience of how shooting a gun is in real life. but call of duty's a pretty good example of some stuff you can do in real life. arma2 doesnt let you jump i dont care what the goddamn army does no jumping is unrealistic because real life you can do it certain situations call for certain measures.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Are you arguing that COD is a tactical shooter?
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Juggernaut140
Cause you actually see soldiers jumping on the hoods of cars and executing the drivers right? :| God damn it why am I arguing? I know that's you Wobaboba
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] Guess what happens if you jump on a car.pyromaniac223
with your gun pointing that head and pulling the trigger LOL as randy savage said you aint going no where.

When the military wants to shoot someone in the car, they don't jump on the car. That's asking to get hit, run over, or shot by someone else. They just shoot the guy without jumping on the car.

hahaha, you just pwned him, ohh my, this is getting otu of hand :P

LOL @ thinking someone in the army would jump on top of a car to kill someone inside of a car :lol:

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
no wonder games suck these days people lack imagination lol. someone enemy's chillen in a car you could sneak up on the car if he's parked and jump on hood and fire at his head i mean you could just shoot him from side window, but i mean you could do that, or you could jump on top of his actual roof and shoot down at him LOL guess where he's sitting. many ways
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 pyromaniac223

[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] with your gun pointing that head and pulling the trigger LOL as randy savage said you aint going no where.kozzy1234

LOL @ thinking someone would jump on top of a car to kill someone inside of a car :lol:

Eh, he's just trolling. It's just fun talking to him while he waits for his ban.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] When the military wants to shoot someone in the car, they don't jump on the car. That's asking to get hit, run over, or shot by someone else. They just shoot the guy without jumping on the car. pyromaniac223

LOL @ thinking someone would jump on top of a car to kill someone inside of a car :lol:

Eh, he's just trolling. It's just fun talking to him while he waits for his ban.

no you just a troll trying to piss me off. arma2 is fake, see i can jump on top of this table top in call of duty you cant in arma 2 FAKE
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]no wonder games suck these days people lack imagination lol. someone enemy's chillen in a car you could sneak up on the car if he's parked and jump on hood and fire at his head i mean you could just shoot him from side window, but i mean you could do that, or you could jump on top of his actual roof and shoot down at him LOL guess where he's sitting. many ways

This was a tactical realistic shooter discussion. While doing that might be imaginative, it's neither realistic nor tactical.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 kozzy1234

no wonder games suck these days people lack imagination lol. someone enemy's chillen in a car you could sneak up on the car if he's parked and jump on hood and fire at his head i mean you could just shoot him from side window, but i mean you could do that, or you could jump on top of his actual roof and shoot down at him LOL guess where he's sitting. many wayssdfsdtfgertsdfd

LOL, tell me you are joking? Please? :lol:

Only time ive ever seen this done was some gang violence, where some wannabee gangster thought it would be cool to get on top of a car to shoot this guy, but dude got shoot up like crazy because he was on top of the car acting a fool :lol:

Crime 360/First 48 FTW ;)

might be gangster tactics to jump on a car adn shoot someone inside it, but damn sure doesnt happen in the war.

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 pyromaniac223

[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

no you just a troll trying to piss me off. arma2 is fake, see i can jump on top of this table top in call of duty you cant in arma 2 FAKE

Oh look, while you jumped up on that table top I just shot you. Guess that wasn't a good idea after all.

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#124 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

no you just a troll trying to piss me off. arma2 is fake, see i can jump on top of his table top in call of duty you cant in arma 2 FAKE

One extremely cool guy.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]no wonder games suck these days people lack imagination lol. someone enemy's chillen in a car you could sneak up on the car if he's parked and jump on hood and fire at his head i mean you could just shoot him from side window, but i mean you could do that, or you could jump on top of his actual roof and shoot down at him LOL guess where he's sitting. many ways

That's hardcore bro
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]no wonder games suck these days people lack imagination lol. someone enemy's chillen in a car you could sneak up on the car if he's parked and jump on hood and fire at his head i mean you could just shoot him from side window, but i mean you could do that, or you could jump on top of his actual roof and shoot down at him LOL guess where he's sitting. many wayskozzy1234

Only time ive ever seen this done was some gang violence, where some wannabee gangster thought it would be cool to get on top of a car to shoot this guy, but dude got shoot up like crazy because he was on top of the car acting a fool :lol:

might be gangster tactics to jump on a car adn shoot someone inside it, but damn sure doesnt happen in the war.

i know dude, im just saying i was giving a example of how arma2 is fake in real life you can jump on top of a car in arma2 you cant that's how call of duty is more realistic you can jump on top of objects like real life in call of duty arma2 has no jump you cant jump on top of objects like real life it's a faker more noobish gameplay experience less z-axis aiming required also
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]no wonder games suck these days people lack imagination lol. someone enemy's chillen in a car you could sneak up on the car if he's parked and jump on hood and fire at his head i mean you could just shoot him from side window, but i mean you could do that, or you could jump on top of his actual roof and shoot down at him LOL guess where he's sitting. many wayssdfsdtfgertsdfd

i know dude, im just saying i was giving a example of how arma2 is fake in real life you can jump on top of a car in arma2 you cant that's how call of duty is more realistic you can jump on top of objects like real life in call of duty arma2 has no jump you cant jump on top of objects like real life it's a faker more noobish gameplay experience less z-axis aiming required also

Uh oh, in call of duty you can't do somersaults on the battlefield. UNREALISTIC!
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]no wonder games suck these days people lack imagination lol. someone enemy's chillen in a car you could sneak up on the car if he's parked and jump on hood and fire at his head i mean you could just shoot him from side window, but i mean you could do that, or you could jump on top of his actual roof and shoot down at him LOL guess where he's sitting. many wayssdfsdtfgertsdfd

Being able to jump or not doesnt = more realistic.

I can jump in Team Fortress2, but that doesnt mean its more reaslitic then ARMA2. Your argument is extremely flawed man.

Halo3 you can jump also, but does that make it more realistic then Rainbow6:Vegas2 or GRAW? Didnt think so.

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 pyromaniac223
In ArmA 2, each bullet is affected by dropoff and weather, including wind. That's realistic. Not so in CoD2.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

kozzy1234

Being able to jump or not doesnt = more realistic.

I can jump in Team Fortress2, but that doesnt mean its more reaslitic then ARMA2. Your argument is extremely flawed man.

Halo3 you can jump also, but does that make it more realistic then Rainbow6:Vegas2 or GRAW? Didnt think so.

you can rocket jump in team fortress lol it's a fakish jump you kids dont know realistic type jumping and exaggerated jumping exist? lol
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?

Hey, I'm not the one with an alt account number in the triple digits.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
In ArmA 2, each bullet is affected by dropoff and weather, including wind. That's realistic. Not so in CoD2.pyromaniac223
bullet is much too fast to have wind effect it's trajectory. Bullet's have a drop off, but bullets will shoot further than you can see pretty much lol
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?

Except do you think someone would be able to jump that high carrying all of that heavy ass equipment?
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 kozzy1234

in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?sdfsdtfgertsdfd

You are really making yoursef look bad man.

yes we go outside, but jumping doesnt = realism is a shooter.

COD is far from realistic, its much more arcadey/run and gun. Jump doesnt = reaslistic... end of story.

sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?

Except do you think someone would be able to jump that high carrying all of that heavy ass equipment?

yea, my friends in the army gear isnt heavy.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"]In ArmA 2, each bullet is affected by dropoff and weather, including wind. That's realistic. Not so in CoD2.sdfsdtfgertsdfd
bullet is much too fast to have wind effect it's trajectory. Bullet's have a drop off, but bullets will shoot further than you can see pretty much lol

Good thing that in ArmA2, you actually engage targets farther you can see in real life. And no, wind does affect bullets. You can't argue with basic physics my friend.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 sdfsdtfgertsdfd

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?kozzy1234

COD is far from realistic, its much more arcadey/run and gun. Jump doesnt = reaslistic... end of story.

call of duty's is a realistic type jumping, with ability to climb over stuff which is realistic.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?sdfsdtfgertsdfd

What on earth are you talking about. I have a good friend who is in Afghanistan and he says its EXTREMELY hot and hard to jump with 60-70 extra pounds of stuff on him, in the 100+ heat.

Let me guess.. your friend can jump like Micheal Jordan with his Army gear on? maybe do some backflips to the extreme heat?? :roll:

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"]In ArmA 2, each bullet is affected by dropoff and weather, including wind. That's realistic. Not so in CoD2.sdfsdtfgertsdfd

But that's what happens in one of the missions for your precious Call of Duty! :o
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?sdfsdtfgertsdfd

call of duty's is a realistic type jumping, with ability to climb over stuff which is realistic.

You can't jump in full battle rattle.
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Juggernaut140
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="Juggernaut140"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"]in call of duty if you stand in place you cant jump very high if you run and jump you can get alittle more height. that's realistic and how jumping is in real life kinda. you kids dont know much about life Have you taken one day to go outside? you know there's a whole world out there?

Well, can't argue with that :(
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] bullet is much too fast to have wind effect it's trajectory. Bullet's have a drop off, but bullets will shoot further than you can see pretty much lol

Good thing that in ArmA2, you actually engage targets farther you can see in real life. And no, wind does affect bullets. You can't argue with basic physics my friend.

no dude, wind doesnt effect bullet much too slow lol maybe tornado might effect slow feet per second shooting bullet and i doubt that lol im stupid for even falling not ur stupid crap

Don't blame me, blame fundamental physics.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] Good thing that in ArmA2, you actually engage targets farther you can see in real life. And no, wind does affect bullets. You can't argue with basic physics my friend.

no dude, wind doesnt effect bullet much too slow lol maybe tornado might effect slow feet per second shooting bullet and i doubt that lol im stupid for even falling not ur stupid crap

try shooting some real guns once Don't blame me, blame fundamental physics.

nope ur too brainwashed by video games
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 kozzy1234

Ohh man, this dude is reminding me of the guy who constantly bashed Crysis and defended Farcry2. Alternate account perhaps? :roll:

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 pyromaniac223
[QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"] no dude, wind doesnt effect bullet much too slow lol maybe tornado might effect slow feet per second shooting bullet and i doubt that lol im stupid for even falling not ur stupid crap

try shooting some real guns once Don't blame me, blame fundamental physics.

Yeah, those damn video games always getting in the way of reality and physics courses.
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
arma2 sucks ass i know thay
sdfsdtfgertsdfd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 sdfsdtfgertsdfd
[QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="sdfsdtfgertsdfd"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] try shooting some real guns once Don't blame me, blame fundamental physics.

Yeah, those damn video games always getting in the way of reality and physics courses.

Seriously think about what ur saying you think bullet is gonna have resistance against a tiny piece of lead moving at 1500 + feer per second hell no dude, most guns will shoot up to a mile or more.