Best TACTICAL Online Shooter Out this Gen?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alpha-Male22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Alpha-Male22
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="dfghfzfgdsffgfy"] you cant even shoot through a wood table on arma2 how's that realistic ballistics? you can on call of duty 4 call of duty 4 has stamina bar, you can only sprint for alittle and then ur character stops running and u can hear him breathing fast out of breath. you always run in arma2 that's fake Here's a screenshot showing the part of the crosshair arma2 is missing for the ak-47 http://i30.tinypic.com/34eckmb.jpg LOL arma2 is so fake, you cant even step over a fence 12 inches tall LMFAO in real life if you get shot, in a non vital area you can keep fighting lol. call of duty 4 gameplay is more realistic period now stop typing LOL IGNORANCE IS BLISSdfrgertgretgert

Why do you keep making new accounts??? Its obvious this trolling is you again.

Why do i post here? because i grew up posting here, im getting banned by a mod who started using this site years after i had already been visiting this site. You should be able to call someone and idiot/dumbass without getting banned because yall are dumbasses pure ignorant mofos. you'd try to argue the world is flat LOL Many other forums on net you can call someone a dumbass and not get banned there's times when people should know they are dumbasses when they dont know it too stupid, too pretentious. THE GODDAMN FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GENRE IS DEAD I KNOW I PLAYED EM SINCE 1992/1993 LOL , AND ARMA2 IS ONE OF THE WORST FPS EVER GAMEPLAY WISE AND LEVEL DESIGN AND DESIGN CHOICE WISE.

gamespot is strict but at least it allows some form of structure and a focus on issues at hand rather than letting threads turn to juvenile name-calling wars.
inertk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 inertk
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts
"Why do i post here? because i grew up posting here," Saddest thing I've heard in years. Anyway to get on topic, MGO. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. Every shootan game needs an SOP system.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
[QUOTE="Alpha-Male22"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="chaotzu"]Killzone 2 4vs4 clan match>any other shooter. Before this gen is over everyone must try it at least once or you're cheating yourself

That's definitely not as realistic or tactical as ArmA 2.

When did realism started getting tied in with tactical gameplay? Killzone 2 (provided you play the smaller matches) can be tactical, but why comment on its realism?

The scope of tactics is not nearly as deep, fleshed out or complex as OFP, ArmA or ArmA II. Factor in combined arms and then the comparison reaches different levels of difference.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
[QUOTE="Alpha-Male22"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"][QUOTE="chaotzu"]Killzone 2 4vs4 clan match>any other shooter. Before this gen is over everyone must try it at least once or you're cheating yourself

That's definitely not as realistic or tactical as ArmA 2.

When did realism started getting tied in with tactical gameplay? Killzone 2 (provided you play the smaller matches) can be tactical, but why comment on its realism?

Probably in my mindset at the time I wrote that response.
Alpha-Male22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Alpha-Male22
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts
[QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="Alpha-Male22"][QUOTE="pyromaniac223"] That's definitely not as realistic or tactical as ArmA 2.

The scope of tactics is not nearly as deep, fleshed out or complex as OFP, ArmA or ArmA II. Factor in combined arms and then the comparison reaches different levels of difference.

Lol, I get it already, Arma II is great. I should research about that game, never knew enough to know it was tactic based. Tactics can be achievable in any game, it's just that communities suck with little children and angry 40 year olds. Wish I could find those gamers that are willing to team up. L4D seems the most tactical by the logic that tactical gameplay = co-operation
mixmax5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 mixmax5
Member since 2006 • 2347 Posts

Rainbow Six Vegas was pretty damn nice.

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
[QUOTE="Alpha-Male22"][QUOTE="skrat_01"][QUOTE="Alpha-Male22"] When did realism started getting tied in with tactical gameplay? Killzone 2 (provided you play the smaller matches) can be tactical, but why comment on its realism?

Lol, I get it already, Arma II is great. I should research about that game, never knew enough to know it was tactic based. Tactics can be achievable in any game, it's just that communities suck with little children and angry 40 year olds. Wish I could find those gamers that are willing to team up. L4D seems the most tactical by the logic that tactical gameplay = co-operation

Well, in games like Left4Dead, it's still possible to do well even if you don't communicate at all, just by being reflex Jesus. On the highest difficulty you'd get owned, but with four twitch shot kings, you'd do pretty well on the other difficulties. On ArmA 2, even on the lowest difficulty setting, headsets are required. No communication, and the game is literally impossible.