Wii Game Recommendation thread - ALL 'Which game to get' questions HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#801 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

this is rogue squadron supposse to be great if you like teh type ( no my thing)

no, he/she pry said that bc Lair is a BAD game...

oh.. and no all that have wii are fanboys.. I own a wii and a ps2 and saving for a ps3 :) is all about different taste, nothing more :P

oh and here is a bit about Disaster I thought there were some most recent news.. If I can find them i`ll get bac to you :P

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#802 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
^ precisely. Technically that is Rogue Leader :P but Rogue Squadron is the same series of games, space shooters most similar to Starfox (except of course in the Starwars universe). If you like Space shooters, they are terriffic games.
Hunter_118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#803 Hunter_118
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts

I remember playing Starfox all the time on the N64, man that was the coolest.

I didn't mean that all Wii owners were fanboys, I guess that came out wrong. But if you want you could call me a 360 fanboy. It's definitely my favorite. I'll buy it more presents than I do my Wii.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#804 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oh dude sorry.. I just notice that you seem new in the forums here.. I goof/jk around too much
.. hope that did not offend you... :)

and if any other Q.. come and ask...

Hunter_118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#805 Hunter_118
I've been on here for a while, just not often and forgot my password and email, didn't feel like figuring it out. I joke around a lot too, so it's ok. But how would any of that offend me? I love my 360... and it loves me.. except when it goes all RROD on me..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#806 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I've been on here for a while, just not often and forgot my password and email, didn't feel like figuring it out. I joke around a lot too, so it's ok. But how would any of that offend me? I love my 360... and it loves me.. except when it goes all RROD on me..Hunter_118

hmmm.. I did not wanted that you think i`m calling you or anyone fanboy... :) english is not my 1st language and sometimes (especially when I`m posting to in a rush) I do not express myself well... :oops:

oh.. and by new I ment that maybe we have not run into each others... my bad...

anyway... to mods sorry for OT, wanted to make clear that.. :)

back to recommendations...

Hunter_118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#807 Hunter_118

[QUOTE="Hunter_118"]I've been on here for a while, just not often and forgot my password and email, didn't feel like figuring it out. I joke around a lot too, so it's ok. But how would any of that offend me? I love my 360... and it loves me.. except when it goes all RROD on me..chang_1910

hmmm.. I did not wanted that you think i`m calling you or anyone fanboy... :) english is not my 1st language and sometimes (especially when I`m posting to in a rush) I do not express myself well... :oops:

oh.. and by new I ment that maybe we have not run into each others... my bad...

anyway... to mods sorry for OT, wanted to make clear that.. :)

back to recommendations...

Yeah sorry about OT too..

What would you say is the best RPG's? and is Fire Emblem any good? I've heard mixed things.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#808 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I can not give you my opinion on Fire emblem, I dislike the type, is a turn-based strategie game, with the "board table"
concept. no my thing...

RPGs in the Wii atm, as far as I know there aren`t any worth getting (unless you count the one on the VC, there I can mention quuite a few). Anyway... There would be comming RPG including Tales of symphonia which is a GREAT real time RPG (at least it prequel was)

Baroque was release recentely and I have not playing it, but it sound good enough.. Is a "dugeon crawel" RPG but the camera control seems to be having issues

Sorry I can not be more helpfull aout fire emblem

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#809 Phantom5800

What would you say is the best RPG's? and is Fire Emblem any good? I've heard mixed things.

Hunter_118
Fire Emblem is great if you like turn-based strategy games. It isn't as much of an RPG as it is that, but it is still a great game if you like challenges
Hunter_118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#810 Hunter_118
Yeah I've played Tales of Symphonia it's good, din't know they were making one for the Wii. I like Turn-Based Strategies and I've heard everything about Fire Emblem is horrible except the gameplay. Well, thanks for the help everyone. I'll let you know if I end up getting the Wii
iamtirrrred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#811 iamtirrrred
Member since 2003 • 293 Posts

Should I get Okami for Wii or Worms for Wii?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#812 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Okami!!!

they are really different games, so it all depends but if I liked both genre I will go with Okami either way.

Is a GREAT action/adventure game with nice battles and puzzle... imo :)

@Hunter: our pleasure.. and yeap.. let us know how it go :)

Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#813 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts
looking for a new game to play on the wii.... zelda wind waker or okami
lolag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#814 lolag
Member since 2004 • 2370 Posts

Should I buy okami and i heard it plays very simlar to zelda but ia hve never played one, so the question is will i like it or what are some key things i should know before i buy it. and is no more heroes worth buy too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#815 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

looking for a new game to play on the wii.... zelda wind waker or okamiBeanTownBrown86

wow that is a tough one.. some said there are nnot alike.. so let me put it this way: Zelda games and okami are similar in the way that: both are adventure/action games, have an explore feature with puzzle, you collect items/weapoms stuff. They are different in battle, Zelda is with sword and others subweapons whereas Okami has an special brush that aloud you to "draw" attack, which varies in power and effect.

That said they are both great games.. If you do not feel confortable with the creative, imo great battle sustem of Okami I will go with wind walker (do you own TP already?? ) but imo Okami is a Must for the ppl that like the genre.. :)

Should I buy okami and i heard it plays very simlar to zelda but ia hve never played one, so the question is will i like it or what are some key things i should know before i buy it. and is no more heroes worth buy too

lolag

About Okami: same as above... watch some clip about the battle system like this one as you can see you have regular attack but you attack as well by drawing with the brush...

Also the brush help to solve some puzzles or/and advance in the game...

About NMH: depends: are you the type that complete games 100%,, if so Yes.. I`m 22 hours into the game, I have collect all clothes, dumpers, missions (exc the free mission, that would be a couple of hours more) + the plot exc the last mission that i`m saving for the end. But if you rent and just wana play the plot, then maybe no.. it would take you around 15 =/- hours to complete the story.

Also you play a second time to unlock more items... so for me it was a great buy, but if you do not like that, then rented.. either way is a great game.. great humor, crazy fights, bosses that are just nuts, and nice story..

Hope that help both of you :)

enjoy gaming...

EDIT: I should mention that some ppl say Okami can get repetative.. I could not confirmed taht yet.. :)

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#816 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

+1 recommendation Okami Wii.

Also, what happened to Metal Slug Anthology? It truly is the greatest compilation out there, and now its only 20 bucks! Can't beat that anywhere.

EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#817 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts

+1 recommendation Okami Wii.

Also, what happened to Metal Slug Anthology? It truly is the greatest compilation out there, and now its only 20 bucks! Can't beat that anywhere.

SirSpudly

I bought it when it came out. Really great game.
Gizmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#818 Gizmonk
Member since 2007 • 171 Posts

I'm in a bit of a bind. I get to go and buy a new game tomorrow, but i dont know which one.

Its between Twilight Princess, Galaxy, and RE4.

Which one should i get?

EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#819 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts

I'm in a bit of a bind. I get to go and buy a new game tomorrow, but i dont know which one.

Its between Twilight Princess, Galaxy, and RE4.

Which one should i get?

Gizmonk

Wow... that's really hard, but I'd say RE4 only because I'm sure you'll play through that game more times.
I'd have to say
RE4
Galaxy
Twilight Princess
grandslam2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#820 grandslam2008
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hi I had a family member go to singapore and they bought a wii, not realising it does not work with UK game so they have given it to me.

Now i would like to use it, for what i have read on other postings i understand

1. I can get games from the US (say ebay) as singapore is NSTU (or something like that) the same as the US.

2. The games should work ok on my TV as the connections are universal

3. Will not be able to play UK DVDs, thats ok i have one anyway.

Please can this be confirmed

What i am not sure of

1. I saw that some people were say i can watch tv with it, don't understand what that means

2. Do i need to get a volt/watts converter? if so which one

Please can some one get back to me asap as i really looking forward to getting some game like super mario cart, i loved that game on the old system

So in summary i think i just need to get games from the US?

Thanks bery much for you help

steven

Advert-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#821 Advert-Man
Member since 2008 • 79 Posts
Mario Kart Wii is a must-have!
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#822 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

Mario Kart Wii is a must-have!Advert-Man

It's not out in the US yet! When it's out, it's definitely going into the must-haves section. We have too many North American Gamespotters who would be massively disappointed if I put Mario Kart on the list before release and they found out that it's not out for another week. ;)

I've added Okami to the bottom of the list. I'm not sure if it's a must-have yet, but that might change as more people (including me) play it and talk about it. I also need a short description from someone who's spent a significant amount of time with the game (or with the PS2 version), so PM me if you'd like to submit something.

NirdBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#823 NirdBerd
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts

Hi I had a family member go to singapore and they bought a wii, not realising it does not work with UK game so they have given it to me.

1. I can get games from the US (say ebay) as singapore is NSTU (or something like that) the same as the US.

What i am not sure of

1. I saw that some people were say i can watch tv with it, don't understand what that means

Please can some one get back to me asap as i really looking forward to getting some game like super mario cart, i loved that game on the old system

steven

grandslam2008

Isn't America NTSC? Buy a freeloader if you're out of luck

You cannot watch TV with the Wii, that's your TV's job, not the Wii's.

Depending on how screwed up your TV is you'd need a new power supply to resist your Wii from blowing up - Why did I just say that, why would you need a Voltage converter?

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#824 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts
Well last night I watched the Fellowship of the Ring and it got me into wanting a good old Sword Fighting Adventure game. So what are some good ones on the wii(or gamecube if u know of some). I are ready have All the Zelda Games for the Wii and Cube and I have Return of the King for the GC so any body know of another good one?
ShadowSonic901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#825 ShadowSonic901
which should I get first, Okami or Mario Kart Wii
Ironre5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#826 Ironre5
Member since 2008 • 1164 Posts

it all depends...for me im buying Okami first, then Mario Kart...Okami seems really amazin, and i love japanese folklore, so im really looking foward to it....but ill def end up buying mario kart b4 the end of this year...

if you looking for primarily for multiplayer, then buy mario kart...dont buy it for its single player, cos IGN said in their review that the single player isnt that good, plus thers cheap AI, and it gets very tough, cos of this cheapness....im primarily buying kart for multiplayer....

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#827 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts
should i get Okami or Mario Kart, i don't like to play online much and usually i don't have friends over, so probably Okami right? (i'm not a loser, i just usually hang out at their place.)
sexy_chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#828 sexy_chimp
Member since 2007 • 6457 Posts

should i get Okami or Mario Kart, i don't like to play online much and usually i don't have friends over, so probably Okami right? (i'm not a loser, i just usually hang out at their place.)iloverikku11

Obviously Okami. Even if you did like online and did have friends (:P) I would still say Okami.

wolverine08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#829 wolverine08
Member since 2007 • 245 Posts

My birthdays coming up i think i want these three games

MArio Kart

No more Heroes

MEdal of Honor Heroes 2

The only game im not sure that i want is Medal of Honor, but theres not even another FPS w/ online with a release date out there right now. Okami crossed my mind but i havent even finished Zelda, Mario galaxy or metroid prime 3 yet. Is there anything i might be overlooking

LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#830 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
which should I get first, Okami or Mario Kart WiiShadowSonic901
Get Okami out 0f the way first, then kick back with the endless fun of MKWii.
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#831 LINKloco

[QUOTE="Advert-Man"]Mario Kart Wii is a must-have!JordanElek

It's not out in the US yet! When it's out, it's definitely going into the must-haves section. We have too many North American Gamespotters who would be massively disappointed if I put Mario Kart on the list before release and they found out that it's not out for another week. ;)

I've added Okami to the bottom of the list. I'm not sure if it's a must-have yet, but that might change as more people (including me) play it and talk about it. I also need a short description from someone who's spent a significant amount of time with the game (or with the PS2 version), so PM me if you'd like to submit something.

Okami is a definite must have. It's a slap in the face it's listed in OTHERS with Trauma Center and REUC.=/
TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#832 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts

Well last night I watched the Fellowship of the Ring and it got me into wanting a good old Sword Fighting Adventure game. So what are some good ones on the wii(or gamecube if u know of some). I are ready have All the Zelda Games for the Wii and Cube and I have Return of the King for the GC so any body know of another good one?TheColbert

Anyone?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#833 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="TheColbert"]Well last night I watched the Fellowship of the Ring and it got me into wanting a good old Sword Fighting Adventure game. So what are some good ones on the wii(or gamecube if u know of some). I are ready have All the Zelda Games for the Wii and Cube and I have Return of the King for the GC so any body know of another good one?TheColbert

Anyone?

sorry it took so long...

How do you feel about tales of symphonia?? is not an pure adventure thus.. is a real time RPG, imo a GREAT one.. it is for the GC and the sequel is around the corner for the Wii.

Also have you try the Prince of Persia serie?? pretty good adventure/action. And your weapon are swords type... It have a nice exploring feature and pretty sweet fights...

let me kow if that helps or you`ll try more options... I`ll try again :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#834 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

What i am not sure of

steven

grandslam2008

Well if singapore is NTSC, then yea.. you can get NA games... :) BUt I do not know which formats are singapore wii.

I think it would be OK for you to create a new thread with this (I do not think a mod would mind, this is more a general question that a recommendation one. Once you know, you can come here and see teh recommendation list or ask us for X game. :)

Good luck...

[QUOTE="iloverikku11"]should i get Okami or Mario Kart, i don't like to play online much and usually i don't have friends over, so probably Okami right? (i'm not a loser, i just usually hang out at their place.)sexy_chimp

Obviously Okami. Even if you did like online and did have friends (:P) I would still say Okami.

if you are not taking advantage of the multiplayer, yeap.. go for Okami (which is a GREAT game :D , m opinion is a couple of post above)

My birthdays coming up i think i want these three games

MArio Kart

No more Heroes

MEdal of Honor Heroes 2

The only game im not sure that i want is Medal of Honor, but theres not even another FPS w/ online with a release date out there right now. Okami crossed my mind but i havent even finished Zelda, Mario galaxy or metroid prime 3 yet. Is there anything i might be overlooking

wolverine08

you should finish those 1st :P jk...

It depends the best for multiplayer imo would be MK (I do not have it yet NA :( ) but it has multi online and offline. MoHH2 is a great game but only online, no multi offline. Even thus you`ll have ablast online if you enjoy teh type...

Okami imo is a must... if you are as fan as I am in adveture games this one give you great exploring, nice puzzles, creative great battle mode, and the art is beautifull...

:D

Hope taht help

Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#835 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts
Phantasy Star 3 or Breath of Fire II?
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#836 JordanElek

Phantasy Star 3 or Breath of Fire II?Conjuration

I was wondering about Phantasy Star 3 as well. I've heard that Phantasy Star 2 is pretty awesome, but nobody seems to be too excited about 3.

I'm quite a ways into Breath of Fire 2, and I can tell you that it's a decent traditional RPG. It's about as traditional as you can get, which isn't really a bad thing if you're looking for that kind of thing.

PSP_DSL_ROX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#838 PSP_DSL_ROX
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts

I know Rockband isn't out for Wii yet, but I'm sure some of you either have it on another console, or know enough about it to help me.

I've got GHIII, but I'm thinking about possibly getting Rockband, more for the multiplayer than anything. But I have two questions:

1). Can the GHIII controller be used instead of the rockband guitar?

2). I don't know anyone that would want to sing along to the songs in the game, so is it possibly to buy the game and a drum set separately and then use the guitar I have (if it works) or do you have to buy the whole set the first time and then get the extras later?

Thanks

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#839 JordanElek

2). I don't know anyone that would want to sing along to the songs in the game, so is it possibly to buy the game and a drum set separately and then use the guitar I have (if it works) or do you have to buy the whole set the first time and then get the extras later?PSP_DSL_ROX

1. Nope, unfortunately. The Rock Band guitar won't use the Wii remote, either.

2. You might as well buy the whole set since you'll need the guitar and drums anyway. And you never know.... Some people that you'd never expect to sing will do it gladly. And the right person with a microphone can be hilarious. ;)

PSP_DSL_ROX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#840 PSP_DSL_ROX
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts

[QUOTE="PSP_DSL_ROX"]

2). I don't know anyone that would want to sing along to the songs in the game, so is it possibly to buy the game and a drum set separately and then use the guitar I have (if it works) or do you have to buy the whole set the first time and then get the extras later?JordanElek

1. Nope, unfortunately. The Rock Band guitar won't use the Wii remote, either.

2. You might as well buy the whole set since you'll need the guitar and drums anyway. And you never know.... Some people that you'd never expect to sing will do it gladly. And the right person with a microphone can be hilarious. ;)

Thanks for your answers. I thought I had read somewhere that the guitars could be used for either game, so I thought I would check.

As for singing, I definitely know people that would be willing to sing, but no one I know listens to rock music and I know they wouldn't want to sing to it either. I love GHIII, I think the game is awesome, but I hate the songs, I really wish there were more options than rock music. I've got my fingers crossed that at some point they will come out with other genres, until then, I'll keep playing just for the fun of it!!

Thanks again!

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#841 Phantom5800

[QUOTE="Conjuration"]Phantasy Star 3 or Breath of Fire II?JordanElek

I was wondering about Phantasy Star 3 as well. I've heard that Phantasy Star 2 is pretty awesome, but nobody seems to be too excited about 3.

I'm quite a ways into Breath of Fire 2, and I can tell you that it's a decent traditional RPG. It's about as traditional as you can get, which isn't really a bad thing if you're looking for that kind of thing.

Phantasy Star 3 is supposedly the worst of the series according to vc-reviews.com (very trusty source on VC/Wiiware). So for this recommendation I would go with Breath of Fire II, or Phantasy Star 2 assuming you haven't played it yet.
Matthew_han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#842 Matthew_han
Member since 2006 • 303 Posts
Need lots of advice by next sunday. Okay, so here's the thing. I generally can get into a lot of type of game and enjoy them knowing that they are rated superb, if it's rated horrible, I usually get an errie feel, and therefore I started to not buy games under 90 %- 85&. However, I REALLY wanted Mario kart wii mostly because of it's 2 player online feature, yet it's going down and down in gamerankings (81%). So, I can't decide, should I get this or Okami or some other AAA-AA for the wii or ds. I already have SSBB, SMG, tLoZTP, MP3C, RE4WII, and new super mario bros. HELPP!!-
ziggy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#843 ziggy87
Member since 2006 • 873 Posts

hye im looking for a new wii game for the summer

the three games im looking at are okami, twilight princess or mario kart

i already have ssbb, res4, and galaxy

if you could help me out thatd be great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#844 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Need lots of advice by next sunday. Okay, so here's the thing. I generally can get into a lot of type of game and enjoy them knowing that they are rated superb, if it's rated horrible, I usually get an errie feel, and therefore I started to not buy games under 90 %- 85&. However, I REALLY wanted Mario kart wii mostly because of it's 2 player online feature, yet it's going down and down in gamerankings (81%). So, I can't decide, should I get this or Okami or some other AAA-AA for the wii or ds. I already have SSBB, SMG, tLoZTP, MP3C, RE4WII, and new super mario bros. HELPP!!-Matthew_han

I still have not get the game... is not in my country yet :( BUt I would defeneteley get it.

Now if you look the rankings the lower one is 80%.. So I would say that do not let a 5% stop you from getting what it could be the best online multiplayer and offline for teh wii. (I`m waiting for the lag results, no that it would stop me from getting teh game :lol: ) Is not like it got a 7 in any reviews so.. :P

Now your other option: Okami, I quote myself:

wow that is a tough one.. some said there are nnot alike.. so let me put it this way: Zelda games and okami are similar in the way that: both are adventure/action games, have an explore feature with puzzle, you collect items/weapoms stuff. They are different in battle, Zelda is with sword and others subweapons whereas Okami has an special brush that aloud you to "draw" attack, which varies in power and effect.That said they are both great games.. If you do not feel confortable with the creative, imo great battle sustem of Okami I will go with wind walker (do you own TP already?? ) but imo Okami is a Must for the ppl that like the genre.. :)Watch some clip about the battle system in Okami like this one as you can see you have regular attack but you attack as well by drawing with the brush...Also the brush help to solve some puzzles or/and advance in the game...EDIT: I should mention that some ppl say Okami can get repetative for some ppl.. I could not confirmed taht yet..chang_1910

hye im looking for a new wii game for the summer

the three games im looking at are okami, twilight princess or mario kart

i already have ssbb, res4, and galaxy

if you could help me out thatd be greatziggy87

:cry: this question are getting too hard :cry: :P

Between MK and the other 2.. depends what you prefer a long adventure/puzzle game for one player or a short single player with lot of multiplayer to offer...

I do not own MK yet, but for review and past experience seens to be a must for fans of teh series..

Okami same as above...

TP is a great game, adventure, nice puzzle, nice fights, some ppl did not like the plot, but I thougt it was pretty sweet.

In your case I think that yo can not go wrong with any of those games..

To both of you: Hope that help..

Enjoy gaming..

Matthew_han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#845 Matthew_han
but mario kart wii got 2 6 reviews :(
Matthew_han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#846 Matthew_han

you know what? i think im just going to trust ign and buy mario kart wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#847 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

you know what? i think im just going to trust ign and buy mario kart wii

Matthew_han

i think that if you have like the multiplayer in previews games you should go ahead... :)

I`m jsut waiting to see how the lag issue would be after NA release... that for me is the only issue (i just have one friend on my city that like gaming)

Cpj1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#848 Cpj1000

Hello

I've beat almost every one of my games and I am in need of another game for wii..

Here are the games I want but can't decide which one to get:

Mario Cart for Wii

FF Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (1500 wii pts)

Wait until Tales of Symphonia Sequel comes out

Resident Evil 4 for wii

Metroid 3 Prime

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

There are so many good games I want to buy... but I don't know what to get!!

I loved these games so far: Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Guitar Hero III, Godfather: Blackhand edition, Zelda: Twilight Princess

Thank you! Please help me choose!

jriddle89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#849 jriddle89
Member since 2004 • 1209 Posts

um Definitely get Mario Kart....

ok I have a Q myself, I have just enough money to buy either Okami or I can get World Ends With You for DS, I know this is the Wii board so please no bias?

Thanks!!

LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#850 LINKloco

Hello

I've beat almost every one of my games and I am in need of another game for wii..

Here are the games I want but can't decide which one to get:

Mario Cart for Wii

FF Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (1500 wii pts)

Wait until Tales of Symphonia Sequel comes out

Resident Evil 4 for wii

Metroid 3 Prime

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

There are so many good games I want to buy... but I don't know what to get!!

I loved these games so far: Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Guitar Hero III, Godfather: Blackhand edition, Zelda: Twilight Princess

Thank you! Please help me choose!

Cpj1000
If Okami was on your list, then that would be the one to get next. Since it's not, get Mario Kart.