Wii Game Recommendation thread - ALL 'Which game to get' questions HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snowman6251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#651 snowman6251
Member since 2006 • 5321 Posts

Alright I bought 1000 wii points after playing the demo of kirby in brawl (and that's what I got).

I have 500 extra points what to get.

I already have mario 3, kirby, and star tropics on the nes (want a nes game btw)

or should I wait for FFCC on wii ware (its 1500 pts)

alwaysdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#652 alwaysdeath
Member since 2006 • 436 Posts

Okay, i know i posted recently. I have money now, and i have narrowed it down to 3 games: Bully, No More Heroes or Zack And Wiki.

I've heard that No More Heroes is a bit short. Zack and Wiki is too, right? Bully, i'm a bit annoyed that i could pay a lot less for the PS2 version, which is almost the same.

I know i'll have fun either way. So, which game? Or do you think i should just pick which ever game i first see at the shop?

jjr10

Try renting NMH. If it's short, you can just beat it in a weekend and return it, no money wasted.

Packt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#653 Packt
Member since 2004 • 3380 Posts

Looking for the best Virtual console RPG game. I've got a few action/adventures (Zelda, Lanstalker) but I'm looking for one with a stat/experience system.

What would you recommend?

CKeur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654 CKeur
Member since 2005 • 1918 Posts
Shmup VC suggestions?
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#655 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
Shmup VC suggestions?CKeur

Gradius, Zanac, Lords of Thunder, Gunstar Heroes, Contra

RPGs? Maybe you should try Phantasy Star II
no_one089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656 no_one089
Member since 2007 • 506 Posts
Any other good survival horror games out or coming soon? I have RE:4 and RE:UC and I took a look at obscure and didnt like it really:( I did get to play the new Condemed game today:) creeped me out lol. My favorite types of games are survival horror but the Wii seems to be lacking good ones right now. Maybe wait for the new Fatal Frame but who knows when that will be:/
Jakendo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657 Jakendo
Member since 2007 • 3841 Posts

Alright I bought 1000 wii points after playing the demo of kirby in brawl (and that's what I got).

I have 500 extra points what to get.

I already have mario 3, kirby, and star tropics on the nes (want a nes game btw)

or should I wait for FFCC on wii ware (its 1500 pts)

snowman6251

Bubble bobble and Punch-Out are pretty good choices.

Looking for the best Virtual console RPG game. I've got a few action/adventures (Zelda, Lanstalker) but I'm looking for one with a stat/experience system.

What would you recommend?

Packt

Paper Mario is a good RPG

Shmup VC suggestions?CKeur

Air Zonk is pretty fun

Any other good survival horror games out or coming soon? I have RE:4 and RE:UC and I took a look at obscure and didnt like it really:( I did get to play the new Condemed game today:) creeped me out lol. My favorite types of games are survival horror but the Wii seems to be lacking good ones right now. Maybe wait for the new Fatal Frame but who knows when that will be:/no_one089

Alone in the Dark is coming in June.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#658 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Any other good survival horror games out or coming soon? I have RE:4 and RE:UC and I took a look at obscure and didnt like it really:( I did get to play the new Condemed game today:) creeped me out lol. My favorite types of games are survival horror but the Wii seems to be lacking good ones right now. Maybe wait for the new Fatal Frame but who knows when that will be:/no_one089

what you did not like about it?? any input?? I`m planing on getting that game next month..

no_one089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659 no_one089

[QUOTE="no_one089"]Any other good survival horror games out or coming soon? I have RE:4 and RE:UC and I took a look at obscure and didnt like it really:( I did get to play the new Condemed game today:) creeped me out lol. My favorite types of games are survival horror but the Wii seems to be lacking good ones right now. Maybe wait for the new Fatal Frame but who knows when that will be:/chang_1910

what you did not like about it?? any input?? I`m planing on getting that game next month..

It didnt appeal to me like RE games or other survival horror games do. It doesnt look bad but I want to wait for a better game like Fatal Frame 4 instead. Money is low so I have to choose games wisely;) Im wanting another Suffering game badly, The Ties That Blind was a really good game imo and I hope it wasnt the last of the series:(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oh... ok but it was no that it had some silly glitch that make it bad.. OK.. :D someone gave me his opinion and he (as I am) is a horror fan so... I got worry there when you said you did not like it.. :P

Now.. horror survival on the Wii....

Well.. alone in the dark is almost here, but if you have a ps3, unless the gameplay with the control scheme is extremelly improve on the wii I`ll get it on the ps3...

and day of disaster is not horror, right?? (considering taht is being produce)

so.. yea.. save for FF4.. if taht one is even close to teh prequel would be absolutely amazing.. :D

no_one089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661 no_one089
Im a big horror fan when it comes to video games but the Wii doesnt really have much right now:( I cant wait to do all the picture taking using the Wiimote in FF4:D until then I guess i'll go to my neighbors and play Condemed 2, we're not very far yet and its getting really good. Enemies are coming out of walls and the ceiling its pretty creepy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

enjoy.. :)

btw get a ps2/ps3... if you do not own one... is a must for horror fans (check my list of games... :P )

HDShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#663 HDShadow
Member since 2005 • 2241 Posts

Ok, I'm planning on getting a 360 Harddrive and some games for it soon.

But afterwards I still don't know what to buy for the Wii.
I have Rayman: Raving Rabbids, Zack & Wiki, Zelda: TP, and Brawl.
Any other recommendations?
I really want some cheaper games, since I'll be out of money by GoW2 release.
And Galaxy is already on my list of to-get.

s-baller23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#664 s-baller23
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts

Hey guys. I have 14 VC games and was interested in some more. I have Pokemon Snap, Super Mario Bros. 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Wave Race 64, Streets of Rage 2, King of Fighters '94, Paper Mario, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Punch-Out, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Mario Bros., and Super Mario Bros. 3.

I have never played a Castlevania game before but it looks cool. What type of gameplay is it and which is the best one?

I have never played a Zelda game but many say Ocarina of Time is the best. What do you do in the game? Is it still worth buying now? How many hours of gameplay is it? Is this the best Zelda game? Thanks to all.

gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#665 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11939 Posts
This is a great thread, thanks for making it a sticky.
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666 EmilioDigsIt
HDShadow -
Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Excite Truck, Metal Slug Anthology, House of the Dead 2 & 3, Resident Evil Wii are some good titles.

s-baller23 -
Castlevania is a platforming hack n slash type game, except you use a whip or power ups you can throw. The games are hard, but you can master it if you practice. I'm not sure if they're for every body, but I think they're pretty fun. Best one is all based on opinion. The ones I like the most are on other platforms, but CV IV is a good one.

Zelda, I think it'd be best if you started off with something like A Link to the Past and then head over to the 3D Zeldas, but its all up to you.

And it wouldnt hurt to try more third party and Sega Genesis/Megadrive titles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@HDShadow: like emilio said, and of those RE4 is 30US$. RE UC is a good rail-on but is 50 (if i`m not mistaken). MP3 great FPS action/adventure but again 50US$ game. I have not play Obscure The Aftermath, but it seems that is a good horror RE sty.le and is 30US$ (thus is 20US$ for ps2, but the wii version is supposse to be "better" )

@s-baller: As you can see I am a Castlevania fan. If you get one get Super Castlevania 4 for SNES. The old-school part of the series is a side 2D plataformer here, my review on Super CV IV, on my contribution you can find as well the CV NES review.

About Zelda, yes OoT is a GREAT game. and if you like adventure/action you would love this one. Also a link to the past is a must for zelda fan and at least a should for the rest of gamers (that of course like this genre, I think you would like it)

ShadownheroJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668 ShadownheroJoe
Member since 2008 • 102 Posts
VC question 2200 points What combination should I get

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

VC question 2200 points What combination should I getShadownheroJoe

depends on what type of game you like... list of available game by rating that link include a review and a clip of teh games on the list...

That said, if you tell me what type of game you like, If i have play games under that genre I could recommend you...

:D

ShadownheroJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670 ShadownheroJoe

[QUOTE="ShadownheroJoe"]VC question 2200 points What combination should I getchang_1910

depends on what type of game you like... list of available game by rating that link include a review and a clip of teh games on the list...

That said, if you tell me what type of game you like, If i have play games under that genre I could recommend you...

I'm craving a good RPG and a Good fightan street fighter type game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

in the fighting department I can not help you...

But RPG: I own and strongly recommend

* landstalker: Sega RPG. It has good level design, nice puzzles. The weapon, items and equip has good variety, same with enemies. I have around 10 hours of gameplay into it and I think I have a while to bit it. 800 points btw.

* Paper mario: is a turn-based/action mix RPG. The game is a must for RPG fans. but is pricey compare with others, 1000point (enough said)

* Light Crusader: is pretty much like landstalker, but teh puzzle are harder. Sega 800 points.

* Beyond Oasis: is a pretty good one.. Thus I think is easier that the 1st one. It has pretty good fights. Sega. 800 points.

One of my friends own Breath of Fire 2 and he love it, but bc is turn-based. I do not own it... maybe someone else could tell you about that one.

If I where you I would get paper mario, landstalker + the fighting game ( a sega one). :) Thus I thinkyou`ll be about 400 point short...

Hope taht helped.. :)

ShadownheroJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672 ShadownheroJoe

in the fighting department I can not help you...

But RPG: I own and strongly recommend

* landstalker: Sega RPG. It has good level design, nice puzzles. The weapon, items and equip has good variety, same with enemies. I have around 10 hours of gameplay into it and I think I have a while to bit it. 800 points btw.

* Paper mario: is a turn-based/action mix RPG. The game is a must for RPG fans. but is pricey compare with others, 1000point (enough said)

* Light Crusader: is pretty much like landstalker, but teh puzzle are harder. Sega 800 points.

* Beyond Oasis: is a pretty good one.. Thus I think is easier that the 1st one. It has pretty good fights. Sega. 800 points.

One of my friends own Breath of Fire 2 and he love it, but bc is turn-based. I do not own it... maybe someone else could tell you about that one.

If I where you I would get paper mario, landstalker + the fighting game ( a sega one). :) Thus I thinkyou`ll be about 400 point short...

Hope taht helped.. :)

chang_1910
Thanks bro, I already have Paper Mario :3 I just bought -Can't let you brew that starbucks -Super Mario World -Kid Icarus(omgbbq it's hard) -Breath of fire 2 (amazing game)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

np... my pleasure...

Thus is "sis" :P

glad you already have paper mario, it would make teh selection alt easier.. and cheaper :P

ShadownheroJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#674 ShadownheroJoe

np... my pleasure...

Thus is "sis" :P

glad you already have paper mario, it would make teh selection alt easier.. and cheaper :P

chang_1910
I meant to imply I bought it on the VC last month :3
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675 EmilioDigsIt
As for the fighter, I guess you could go with Street Fighter Turbo or an SNK title, but I think SNK is going to put out another Anthology with a bunch of their games and some that are on the VC.
HDShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#676 HDShadow
Member since 2005 • 2241 Posts

@HDShadow: like emilio said, and of those RE4 is 30US$. RE UC is a good rail-on but is 50 (if i`m not mistaken). MP3 great FPS action/adventure but again 50US$ game. I have not play Obscure The Aftermath, but it seems that is a good horror RE sty.le and is 30US$ (thus is 20US$ for ps2, but the wii version is supposse to be "better" )chang_1910

I've have RE4 for the Cube. ExxiteTruck I borrowed. And I'm not a Metroid Prime fan at all. I've been thinking about buying Galaxy. But I tend to sprint through games. I mean, I finished Brawl 100%, 5 hammers left, except for two challenges. I want to know if Galaxy has enough to keep me busy.
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#677 EmilioDigsIt
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

@HDShadow: like emilio said, and of those RE4 is 30US$. RE UC is a good rail-on but is 50 (if i`m not mistaken). MP3 great FPS action/adventure but again 50US$ game. I have not play Obscure The Aftermath, but it seems that is a good horror RE sty.le and is 30US$ (thus is 20US$ for ps2, but the wii version is supposse to be "better" )HDShadow

I've have RE4 for the Cube. ExxiteTruck I borrowed. And I'm not a Metroid Prime fan at all. I've been thinking about buying Galaxy. But I tend to sprint through games. I mean, I finished Brawl 100%, 5 hammers left, except for two challenges. I want to know if Galaxy has enough to keep me busy.

Lots of stars.

Lots and lots of stars...

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#678 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
Lately got Dragon's Curse and wanted You to know i thoroughly enjoyed it, but it was a bit easy.
Worth it for me... it was my first vc game, so i don't know how well it relates to other vc games available.
Getting Streets of Rage 2 or 3 next. Probably 3 since it has a kangaroo and i like kangaroos ^ ^;
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679 EmilioDigsIt
Lately got Dragon's Curse and wanted You to know i thoroughly enjoyed it, but it was a bit easy.
Worth it for me... it was my first vc game, so i don't know how well it relates to other vc games available.
Getting Streets of Rage 2 or 3 next. Probably 3 since it has a kangaroo and i like kangaroos ^ ^;
KungfuKitten

I like 2 the most, cos it was the first SoR game I owned, but 3 is also fun and challenging.
TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#680 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts
Whats a good Flying game for the Wii. Blazing Angles or Heatseeker look to be the only good ones so is there another or are they my best bet. Plus Blazing Angles is only $20 so its a good deal.
gamer6464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681 gamer6464
Member since 2006 • 2239 Posts

Hey guys. I have 14 VC games and was interested in some more. I have Pokemon Snap, Super Mario Bros. 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Wave Race 64, Streets of Rage 2, King of Fighters '94, Paper Mario, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Punch-Out, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Mario Bros., and Super Mario Bros. 3.

I have never played a Castlevania game before but it looks cool. What type of gameplay is it and which is the best one?

I have never played a Zelda game but many say Ocarina of Time is the best. What do you do in the game? Is it still worth buying now? How many hours of gameplay is it? Is this the best Zelda game? Thanks to all.

s-baller23

super castlevania IV is the best one, the first is ok but IV is way better. Simon's quest is horrible, dont get it.

Ocarina of time is the best zelda on the VC, tons of hours of gameplay and extra things to do.

ShadownheroJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682 ShadownheroJoe
[QUOTE="s-baller23"]

gamer6464

super castlevania IV is the best one, the first is ok but IV is way better. Simon's quest is horrible, dont get it.

Ocarina of time is the best zelda on the VC, tons of hours of gameplay and extra things to do.

Simons quest is awesome. It just doesn't hold your hand like a little baby and tell you everything about what to do
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683 EmilioDigsIt
[QUOTE="gamer6464"][QUOTE="s-baller23"]

ShadownheroJoe

Simons quest is awesome. It just doesn't hold your hand like a little baby and tell you everything about what to do

Also, Castlevania IV is just a remake of Castlevania.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="HDShadow"][QUOTE="chang_1910"]@HDShadow: like emilio said, and of those RE4 is 30US$. RE UC is a good rail-on but is 50 (if i`m not mistaken). MP3 great FPS action/adventure but again 50US$ game. I have not play Obscure The Aftermath, but it seems that is a good horror RE sty.le and is 30US$ (thus is 20US$ for ps2, but the wii version is supposse to be "better" )EmilioDigsIt

Lots of stars. Lots and lots of stars...

yes.. if yo complete the whole game yo will be playing for a WHILE... and pry know this but...

May be consider SPOILER

luigi is a playable character and yo can take all the stars again, but bc his jump and speed are a bit different the gameplay is a bit harder

END OF SPOILER

I have being playing Galaxy forever... still missing about 15 stars :P

[QUOTE="gamer6464"][QUOTE="s-baller23"]Hey guys. I have 14 VC games and was interested in some more. I have Pokemon Snap, Super Mario Bros. 2, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Wave Race 64, Streets of Rage 2, King of Fighters '94, Paper Mario, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Punch-Out, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Mario Bros., and Super Mario Bros. 3.

I have never played a Zelda game but many say Ocarina of Time is the best. What do you do in the game? Is it still worth buying now? How many hours of gameplay is it? Is this the best Zelda game? Thanks to all.ShadownheroJoe

I would not recommend Simon`s Quest for a newcommer to teh series.. but is Ok indeed, god if you are a fan of the series; thus no awesome. :)

jfkunrendered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#685 jfkunrendered
Member since 2005 • 8298 Posts
Super Smash Brothers Brawl should replace Super Mario Galaxy as the number one game to have.
gamer6464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#686 gamer6464
Member since 2006 • 2239 Posts
[QUOTE="gamer6464"][QUOTE="s-baller23"]

ShadownheroJoe

No, it is not awesome, it has that annoying box over and over, the translation is horrible, you will be wandering around forever until you realize you need to go back to get an item... I can go on and on about how bad it is.

marvelfett2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#687 marvelfett2
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

GEOMETRY WARS

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

Super Smash Brothers Brawl should replace Super Mario Galaxy as the number one game to have.jfkunrendered

Nah.... Galaxy is still more widely appealing, I think. I put a bit of thought into that one, and I think I explained my decision at one point in this thread. *looks it up*

I added Brawl to the must-haves and the list of online multiplayer games. It's at #2 for a reason... I just couldn't replace Galaxy at the #1 slot.JordanElek

Okay, maybe that wasn't an explanation at all. :? Yeah, I'm basing it on appeal and overall quality. I think more people who buy Galaxy based on this thread will be more content with their purchase than people who buy Brawl. That's entirely subjective, but so is this whole thread.

Thanks for your input, but you'll have to give some compelling reasons to convince me to move Brawl up. ;)

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689 JordanElek

GEOMETRY WARSmarvelfett2

Not many people have suggested that, but I'll keep it in mind.

racastro65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#690 racastro65
Member since 2006 • 1081 Posts

I know this is old, but people.....Zack & Wiki is a great game!

I bought it a while back and didn't touch it for a while.....(mario, zelda, heroes2, etc..)...and now I'm hooked..

sorry to bring this back again, Im sure it has been said before, but zack & wiki is very interesting....much more than I expected.

jfkunrendered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#691 jfkunrendered
Member since 2005 • 8298 Posts

[QUOTE="jfkunrendered"]Super Smash Brothers Brawl should replace Super Mario Galaxy as the number one game to have.JordanElek

Nah.... Galaxy is still more widely appealing, I think. I put a bit of thought into that one, and I think I explained my decision at one point in this thread. *looks it up*

I added Brawl to the must-haves and the list of online multiplayer games. It's at #2 for a reason... I just couldn't replace Galaxy at the #1 slot.JordanElek

Okay, maybe that wasn't an explanation at all. :? Yeah, I'm basing it on appeal and overall quality. I think more people who buy Galaxy based on this thread will be more content with their purchase than people who buy Brawl. That's entirely subjective, but so is this whole thread.

Thanks for your input, but you'll have to give some compelling reasons to convince me to move Brawl up. ;)

Its just my personal opinion. I have no real reason other than I like Brawl more than Galaxy. Its fine the way it is.

CheeseRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692 CheeseRa
Member since 2004 • 1153 Posts

I already downloaded Super Metroid and Internet Channel. Should I keep my points, or should I buy another game? And if so, which?

I was thinking of Super Mario Bros. 2 JP, but I already have Super Mario All-Stars.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693 JordanElek

I was thinking of Super Mario Bros. 2 JP, but I already have Super Mario All-Stars. CheeseRa

I'd say keep your money if you already own the game, unless you really want to experience the original version of the game.

I don't know what else to say beyond that. What kind of games are you into right now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#694 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

how many points?? assuming are @500 bc you talked about SMB...

How do you feel about zelda type??

there is one called star tropics and neutopia 2 they are both zelda spin-off. the former was recommended to me a lul while ago... Both games are really goo if you enjoy the type.

Also in plataformer.. the Bonk games are prety good..

if you are looking for a mario and you alread have the mario all star I will keep my money :)

hope that helps

CheeseRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695 CheeseRa
Member since 2004 • 1153 Posts

[QUOTE="CheeseRa"]I was thinking of Super Mario Bros. 2 JP, but I already have Super Mario All-Stars. JordanElek

I'd say keep your money if you already own the game, unless you really want to experience the original version of the game.

I don't know what else to say beyond that. What kind of games are you into right now?

I'm into platformers and RPGs pretty much. I considered SMB2JP because the physics are slightly different from All-Stars and it's on OCD of mine to play the same things on newer consoles.

"how many points?? assuming are @500 bc you talked about SMB...

How do you feel about zelda type??

there is one called star tropics and neutopia 2. they are both zelda spin-off. the former was recommended to me a lul while ago... Both games are really goo if you enjoy the type.

Also in plataformer.. the Bonk games are prety good..

if you are looking for a mario and you alread have the mario all star I will keep my money

hope that helps"

700 points.

I'm gonna take a look at those games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#696 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

if have any other Qs.. let us know :D

red192837465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#698 red192837465
Member since 2008 • 164 Posts

Brawl is amazing for 4 people... u should get for sure

bobsarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#699 bobsarcasm
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts
Could I get some VC game reccomendations? I like most genres, except for puzzle.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#700 JordanElek
700 points.

I'm gonna take a look at those games.CheeseRa

I second the recommendation for StarTropics. I think it's actually quite a bit better than the original Zelda. If you like difficult but beatable old-school games, it's one of the best.