Wii Game Recommendation thread - ALL 'Which game to get' questions HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wa-Ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#851 Wa-Ryan
Member since 2008 • 95 Posts
Which non-N64 virtual console game should I get???
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#852 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Which non-N64 virtual console game should I get??? Wa-Ryan

what type/genre are you looking for??

adventure.. I would start with the Zelda games... also any of the spin-off of zelda: Star Tropics (great one), neutopia 2, ...

plataformers: mario 3, and teh bonk games (this oen is a REALLY old school game)

RPG: landstalkers (real time RPG) and light crusader

Also I lif you are ok with HARD games... get super castlevania 4 (thus this is comming from a fan of teh series :P )

Also if you like RPG and want a N64 one day.. get PAPER MARIO (turn-based with some lil twist) :P

Enjoy hope that helps... sorry no clue about fightings/race games. That said I used to play streetfighter when I was younger and it was a great game, but I do not remember much and I dropped the gerne...

EDIT: oh also in plataformers the DK games of SNES...

let me know if taht helps or you ahve any q about X games...

Also this site is extremelly handy... :P

Enjoy gaming

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#853 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Need lots of advice by next sunday. Okay, so here's the thing. I generally can get into a lot of type of game and enjoy them knowing that they are rated superb, if it's rated horrible, I usually get an errie feel, and therefore I started to not buy games under 90 %- 85&. However, I REALLY wanted Mario kart wii mostly because of it's 2 player online feature, yet it's going down and down in gamerankings (81%). So, I can't decide, should I get this or Okami or some other AAA-AA for the wii or ds. I already have SSBB, SMG, tLoZTP, MP3C, RE4WII, and new super mario bros. HELPP!!-Matthew_han
I plan on getting Mario Kart Wii no matter what review it gets. If it's one thing I've learned, Mario Kart is ALWAYS fun multiplayer and single player but more fun multiplayer. I loved the online in the DS version and this has 8 players more than the DS so I think it's well worth it. If you've played the DS online and you liked it then I say go for it

And could someone help me? I plan on getting Ocarina of Time and a SNES game but I can't decide between Super Metroid, ALttP and Super Castlevania IV. I've played Super Metroid and ALttP before but I never really liked them. I'm a bit interested in Super Castlevania IV but I heard it can get really difficult. ANy help is appreciated guys
metalisticpain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#854 metalisticpain
Member since 2005 • 3536 Posts
Hi Guys.

Can u say which one I should get, DBZ T2 or DBZ T3?
I here DBZ T3 controls better, but that T2 had a huge campaing and fleshed out like every battle and ill mainly play for the single player.

Cheers :P
Wa-Ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#855 Wa-Ryan

[QUOTE="Wa-Ryan"]Which non-N64 virtual console game should I get??? chang_1910

what type/genre are you looking for??

adventure.. I would start with the Zelda games... also any of the spin-off of zelda: Star Tropics (great one), neutopia 2, ...

plataformers: mario 3, and teh bonk games (this oen is a REALLY old school game)

RPG: landstalkers (real time RPG) and light crusader

Also I lif you are ok with HARD games... get super castlevania 4 (thus this is comming from a fan of teh series :P )

Also if you like RPG and want a N64 one day.. get PAPER MARIO (turn-based with some lil twist) :P

Enjoy hope that helps... sorry no clue about fightings/race games. That said I used to play streetfighter when I was younger and it was a great game, but I do not remember much and I dropped the gerne...

EDIT: oh also in plataformers the DK games of SNES...

let me know if taht helps or you ahve any q about X games...

Also is extremelly handy... :P

Enjoy gaming

Hey, I was checking out Landstalkers it looks like really good game (great site btw). but some people are saying the controls are awkward and difficult, is classic controller good for this game or GC cube controller better or the remote? I was also thinking one of the DK games for SNES since I've never played those before, which one is the best out the three??

omnifury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#856 omnifury
Member since 2008 • 79 Posts
sweet list
omnifury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#857 omnifury
Member since 2008 • 79 Posts
Where can i find ZW? I can't seem to find it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Wa-Ryan: Hmmmm... I did not have any problem with teh controls. at least no so far. I do not own a CC and until the GC gets really really unconfortable I would not get one. Sorry I could not help you more there...

That said if you are going for the SNES games, maybe it would be good to get a CC.. DK almost made me get one. Playing Super CV 4 was unconfortable, but DK is really awkward with the GC, imho. When I resume the game I may end up with a CC.

of DK... the best... Hmmmmm... do I have to pick one?? :lol:

Well the original is a great game, but they all are pretty much the same mechanims and gameplay.. of course DK2 and DK3 have a lil more additions.. minigames and a map (if not mistaken) .. I guess that your decition should go into how hard you like games... DK2 and DK3 are consider more challenging that DK (and imo is true) They are not hardcore games like CV1 but defenetely more hard...

If you are OK with the increase difficulty I would go with DK2... if I HAD to pick one, would be that one...

Hope that helps...

Where can i find ZW? I can't seem to find itomnifury

zacka nd wiki?? oh dude you just missed an promotion in buy.com (try maybe is still running)

if not here or [/url=http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2890597]here[/url] and amazon may have it as well...

Hope that helps...

Enjoy gaming...

bluej33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#859 bluej33
Member since 2007 • 687 Posts

Need lots of advice by next sunday. Okay, so here's the thing. I generally can get into a lot of type of game and enjoy them knowing that they are rated superb, if it's rated horrible, I usually get an errie feel, and therefore I started to not buy games under 90 %- 85&. However, I REALLY wanted Mario kart wii mostly because of it's 2 player online feature, yet it's going down and down in gamerankings (81%). So, I can't decide, should I get this or Okami or some other AAA-AA for the wii or ds. I already have SSBB, SMG, tLoZTP, MP3C, RE4WII, and new super mario bros. HELPP!!-Matthew_han

For the love of god, please don't base your purchases entirely off GameRankings. Read up on the game and if it's something that you think you'll enjoy, pick it up. If you want Mario Kart Wii, go get it -- it looks like a great game and I'm sure it's a heck of a lot of fun. That said, Okami certainly isn't a bad idea either -- I picked it up last week and I'm absolutely loving it, plus it's got a 40 dollar price tag which is great for a stingy buyer like myself. You can't go wrong with either, so read up on them and decide whcih to get. Even though I think Okami Wii is better, I'd consider getting MKWii just because your current game collection already has a few great action titles

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#860 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts
Im looking for a Fun Virtual Console RPG, any sugestions. I don't mind if the game is hard but I don't want anything really hard so...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@TheColbert:

PAPER MARIO: fun, turn-based RPG with a lil twist... here

Landstalker, light crusader.. those are medium in challenge (from my point of view, I compared games with Castlevania old-school to say if they are hard or no) That said I think tis is not consider hard by anyone...

Also Beyond oasis: is pretty fun, but it is a bit simple and may be easy.

Phantasy star is suppose to be a great one (According to what i have see/read here in the forums) but in 1st person view.. so I did not like it...

Dugeon Explorer is suppose to be great (have not play it) bc is suppose to be for die hardcore fans. Is said to be HARD

Hope that helps...

enjoy gaming...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#862 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

hey... Jordan I dunno if this has being suggested already.. or what you tink about it but...

A lot of ppl come asking about VC games... Would be a good idea to

1. linked the vc-review here

2. make a section of the best VC one under each cathegory

1 or 2 or both :P

If you want I could take the 4 and 5 star and group them...

(sorry for the double post, for who knows what reason I can not edit my preview post)

Ryder123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#863 Ryder123
Member since 2005 • 1984 Posts
Is Godfather Blackhand Edition good?
s-baller23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#864 s-baller23
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts
I was wondering if I should just download Mario Kart 64 or get the wii version.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

I was wondering if I should just download Mario Kart 64 or get the wii version.s-baller23

You could do both since MK64 is only ten bucks, but I'd say just get MKWii. It's the superior game, especially with online multiplayer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#866 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="s-baller23"]I was wondering if I should just download Mario Kart 64 or get the wii version.JordanElek

You could do both since MK64 is only ten bucks, but I'd say just get MKWii. It's the superior game, especially with online multiplayer.

agree..

@Ryder: sorry dude.. no clue... thus I tink that ppl have said is good...

@Jordan: so... about my preview post... no? yes??

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#867 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

To anyone looking for an epic adventure, get Okami. It's incredible. I highly recommend it to anyone remotely interested.

Oh, and I've been considering getting Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for GC but I'm also interested in the sequel Radiant Dawn. I've done a fair amount of research into it and it seems Path of Radiance is the better choice. But I'd still like input from anyone who's played both.

Also, how's Mario Kart Wii?

Wa-Ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#868 Wa-Ryan
DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure or DK Country 2, which one should I get?
s-baller23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#869 s-baller23
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts
Which game should I get: Resident Evil 4 wii edition or umbrella chronicles. I have never played a resident evil game before. And is Mario and Sonic at the olympic games any good?
jriddle89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#870 jriddle89
Member since 2004 • 1209 Posts

Which game should I get: Resident Evil 4 wii edition or umbrella chronicles. I have never played a resident evil game before. And is Mario and Sonic at the olympic games any good?s-baller23

I think RE4 would be best to play since it is cheap, then wait for UC to go down in price. But overall RE4 has a better experience, but UC is great on its own, especially if you have a friend to play with!

uhh the Mario and Sonic game is ok....if you like games like the Wii Play or you want another Wii Sports, then why not? Rent first...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="s-baller23"]Which game should I get: Resident Evil 4 wii edition or umbrella chronicles. I have never played a resident evil game before. And is Mario and Sonic at the olympic games any good?jriddle89

I think RE4 would be best to play since it is cheap, then wait for UC to go down in price. But overall RE4 has a better experience, but UC is great on its own, especially if you have a friend to play with!

I agree somehow..

RE4 would give you a better experience of RE games, at least of the line that it seems to be following now at days with RE4. Is a great game with great gameplay, nice control scheme and even some scare moments that would keep you hook into the game.

RE:UC is more for fans of the series (it give extra like the 1st change of playing with Wesker and a nice collection of background of characters and facts of the RE universe.) or to lovers of rails-on.

That said if after you are done with RE4 want some more RE horror, RE UC make a really nice summary of the best moments of past RE games.. :)

Enjoy gaming

Ironre5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#872 Ironre5
Member since 2008 • 1164 Posts
common jordan youve seen the reviews, and youve heard ppl raving about it, i think Okami should be bumped up to the Must Have section of this thread..
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873 JordanElek

common jordan youve seen the reviews, and youve heard ppl raving about it, i think Okami should be bumped up to the Must Have section of this thread..Ironre5

I'm seriously considering it. I have a feeling that I'll wait until I play it myself, though. After playing No More Heroes, I'm doubting my decision to put it in the Must Haves section. It's an okay game, but not something that everyone needs to own.

By the way, Mario Kart will be added shortly.... I just haven't gotten around to it. Like Brawl, it could fit into any of the categories, but it'll be in the Must Haves. Everybody loves Mario Kart (even the people who say they don't :P).

Edit: Oh yeah, chang. I'll consider it when I'm updating the first post with Mario Kart.

Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#874 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts
I'm looking to buy an RPG for the VC and I was thinking about getting Beyond Oasis. Is this a good choice, or is there an even better RPG available? I have 1,000 points so it can be from any system. Also, I'm just getting into the RPG genre and I read this is a gentle introduction into the genre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#876 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I'm looking to buy an RPG for the VC and I was thinking about getting Beyond Oasis. Is this a good choice, or is there an even better RPG available? I have 1,000 points so it can be from any system. Also, I'm just getting into the RPG genre and I read this is a gentle introduction into the genreSnowboarder99

I would quoted myself from before...

PAPER MARIO: fun, turn-based RPG with a lil twist... here

Landstalker, light crusader.. those are medium in challenge (from my point of view, I compared games with Castlevania old-school to say if they are hard or no) That said I think tis is not consider hard by anyone... EDIT: light crusader can be "difficult" sometimes thus, in an irritated kind of way..

Also Beyond oasis: is pretty fun, but it is a bit simple and may be easy.

Phantasy star is suppose to be a great one (According to what i have see/read here in the forums) but in 1st person view.. so I did not like it...

Dugeon Explorer is suppose to be great (have not play it) bc is suppose to be for die hardcore fans. Is said to be HARD

Hope that helps...

enjoy gaming...chang_1910

Those are the RPG I recommed on the VC.. now in your case....

To starting the genre I guess beyond oasis is pretty good, even thus I think that the game is a bit to straigh forward to be an true RPG is defenetely the best option to get into it..

I can not play turn-based games, but paper mario manage to accomplish the turn-based feature in a fun way, no just "lets look what the character are doing after I submit the command" type (sorry for the fans of the genre, this is just MY opinion/taste :) ) So if you wanna give it a try to a RPG "clasic" feel, I would get that one...

My advice check the links above.. there you can find a lil review and screenshots and clips.. if you like what you see, well.. :D

Any other question let us know :)

enjoy gaming

Please not that exc for paper mario, none of this games have a "party"

@Jordan: :) Ok.. let me know if you want any help doing so an dif is anyting I can do.. i will gladly let you a hand :)

Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#877 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts
Hey I ended up picking Paper Mario and I really like it, thanks for the advice!
Wa-Ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#878 Wa-Ryan

DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure or DK Country 2, which one should I get?Wa-Ryan

??????????????????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#879 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="Wa-Ryan"]DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's DokiDoki Adventure or DK Country 2, which one should I get?Wa-Ryan

??????????????????

I have not play Doremi, I was looking into the game, but to me the fact that is in japanese in a let down.. I do not like playing games without being able to follow a story. That said is a platformer, so the story may be no THAT needed and according to review is one of the best VC games out there...

Now, about DK2 I can say that is imo is the best DK out there, in the case I had to choose one DK would be that one, so if you liked the 1st one you`ll love this one.. and if you do not have any DK and would like give it a try, this is the one to go for...

Hope that helps.. and sorry I can not help more about doremi fanatsy... :)

EDIT: sorry I just notice that I was the one to recommed DK2 to you... :oops: ANyway, hope you end up with a good game

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#880 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
I only own three wii games. SSBB,RE4,and RE:umbrella. What are some other great games to add besides super mario galaxy and mario kart getting those when i have spare money. I'm up for any kind of game. Although no VC games don't have my wii online just yet.
no_one089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#881 no_one089
Member since 2007 • 506 Posts

I found this link to a list of games that are coming out for the Wii this year. Since this is a recommendations thread I think it would fit well here:)

http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_lobby/b8270/163007485/p1/?51

Some of the titles may not be real or coming out this year it seems because COD5 and other titles are mentioned.

Mordewyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#882 Mordewyn
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
This post is really nice, might look up some games i didn't think of before. :D
jjr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#883 jjr10
Member since 2005 • 5880 Posts
Okay, i'm going to the USA tomorrow. I'm getting Brawl while i'm there (yes, and a freeloader). I was thinking of the Trauma Centre games. We don't have any here on Wii. So, which Trauma Centre game is better? I have the ds one, if that matters.
millwrought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#884 millwrought
Member since 2008 • 2032 Posts

I have a Xbox 360, but I like a lot of the games coming out for the Wii as well, so I will be picking up a Wii soon, so here are some games I am planning to get:

• Okami
  • Resident Evil: Wii Edition
  • No More Heroes
  • Super Mario Galaxy

And I have room for one more game, but it's a tie, so I am wondering if you folks can help me. Metriod Prime: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

Thanks for all of your help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#885 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I only own three wii games. SSBB,RE4,and RE:umbrella. What are some other great games to add besides super mario galaxy and mario kart getting those when i have spare money. I'm up for any kind of game. Although no VC games don't have my wii online just yet.craigalan23

I think that taking as reference the games you have there, I would pick up also the MP3 one.

I also enjoyed Zack and wiki, is a puzzle game on the lines of point and click, so is not for everyone. Thus do not get the funny "childish" cartton fool you, if you can pass that is pretty good.

How you feel about the zelda games?? I found Zelda:TP a pretty good one, and Okami is on those lines (thus I have not play the wii version yet)

I have a Xbox 360, but I like a lot of the games coming out for the Wii as well, so I will be picking up a Wii soon, so here are some games I am planning to get:

• Okami
  • Resident Evil: Wii Edition
  • No More Heroes
  • Super Mario Galaxy

And I have room for one more game, but it's a tie, so I am wondering if you folks can help me. Metriod Prime: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, or Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

Thanks for all of your help.

millwrought

those 3 are pretty good, so it depends on what you looking for (what genre)...

I know that 360 is mostly FPS (or at least I have heard, sorry do not own a 360) so you may enjoy more MP3 (have you try the metroid games?? )

If you are more looking into adventure type, Zelda is a great game and it would give you loooong hours of playing. Nice boss battles (do not expect it to be hard thus), great exploring and side quest, nice plot (thus a down for some fan of the serie), great soundtrack and nice graphics... Overall great game.

MoHH2 is a good one, but it major thing is online, so dunno if you are going for that. I bet you have plenty of that on the 360. That said if you are looking for more FPS online fun, this one is great. I do not own the game, a friend does and the online multiplayer is freaking sweet...

If I HAD to just one i will go with Zelda, bc the reason mentioned above.. :)

Hope that help to both of you...

@jjr10: sorry, I can not help you... I dislike the Trauma games, thus they seem to have a nice montion sensitive use and good "puzzle"

@noone: thx thus, that wiiware list is pretty handy..

:) Enjoy gaming...

millwrought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#886 millwrought

chang_1910;

I played Metroid Prime, was pretty good. Also how is the learning curve for LoZ:TP? It would be my first LoZ game, so I just want to make sure I won't get too lost :P . And how many hours is Okami worth?

Thanks for the help!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#887 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@milwrought...

Hmm... I can not help you much there with the learning curve... I`m being playing zelda games since.. well.. as long as I remember.. so I did not had any issue... That said, getting use to the wiimote would take you a lil while with this game, but nothng more important. My only "issue" is the 1st time you have to fish, that was for me the only thing with real learning curve... thus it should not take you more than @30min.

Okami... is like Zelda in that... it would give you a long time play.. Please not that like I said, I do not have Okami for the wii yet. (Sadly, have to wait until june :P ) that said, from GS`s review:

"A long and enjoyable adventure with plenty of collectibles and side tasks..." and "It will take most speedy players a minimum of 30 hours to gun through Okami, though you'll probably be inclined to savor the experience, digging up every hidden clover and finding all of the game's many secrets and treasures."

:)

Hope taht helps.. if you have any other Q.. :D is my pleasure..

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#888 craigalan23

@chang_1910

I'll probably get those two games i was wondering if warioware or whatever was worth a buy? Also any really good games with great stories besides LOZ:TP and Okami?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#889 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

imo.. no.. warioware is good for rent.. unless you would have a LOT of gamers party... and even thus I would give it a rent 1st... is a multiplayer with one wiimote, so taking turns can be bad for some... I enjoy it, but it was a rent and we had a LOT of wine in already... and female friends + gossip + wine = fun no matter what :P

Hmmmm... good story.... well MP3 is suppose to have one, but maybe bc I`m not a fan of the series, for me it was just a regular story, it is well told but for me that game was all for the great gameplay...

no including VC.. nope nothing more come to mind... The tOmb raider is nothing major storywise... and the controllers can be awkard for some...

sorry.. I was not much help on this one...

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#890 craigalan23
Oh no don't worry because of you i'll be getting LOZ:TP,Okami,Metroid prime,and i'll probably pick up Zack and wiki. Thank you for all of your hope now SSBB can take a break :P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#891 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: so u are happy that I would make you spend more money :lol: Give a way to convice more ppl around me of feeling like that :lol: :P

BTW: try zack and wiki 1st... Or watch plenty clips (youtube is good option for that) I loved the game, but one of my best friend could not go past the "cartoonish" characters... I had to force him to sit (did so bc I had it with him saying I could not fully complete a "kid" game... no worries I do not force ppl to like games :lol: .) at the end he had to admit that the game had some difficulty on it, but eitherway he could not pass the sty.le... so check that 1st and make sure you can play with funny, "childish" characters... :)

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#892 craigalan23
Oh i don't care about the cartoonish characters looks very fun. Also from the looks of the thread you've convinced many people to buy games :P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: nah.. I`m just returning the favor.. I got kind of sad when I asked for recommendation and nevr got a answer... or a lot of days past.. and exc for he mod of the thread noone saw my Q.. so i decide that when i had the time, I will help... also I once was a REAL noob in here... so... :)

I try to keep as objective as possible.. :)

Sorry Jordan... will stop the OT... i`m bored and can not sleep :(

Anyway.. glad to help craig... or I hope i did :) (btw: could you let me know if you liked the games you end up getting?? )

EDIT: OMG... I just notice your sig.. was gonna PM you, but dunno if you`ll like that.. IS that your DL speed for real??? *tries to hide envy* sweet...

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#894 craigalan23
Yes that's my real DL speed lol. It varies between 16,500 and 17,500. Sure start tracking me and once i get money to buy them i'll make a blog about it. Also you did help me i've been wanting to renew my experience with the wii. I love the games i own already but now i'll have a much better variety.
millwrought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#895 millwrought

Yes that's my real DL speed lol. It varies between 16,500 and 17,500. Sure start tracking me and once i get money to buy them i'll make a blog about it. Also you did help me i've been wanting to renew my experience with the wii. I love the games i own already but now i'll have a much better variety.
craigalan23

I checked mine out:

Lol yours pwns mine.

And thanks chang for all the help, looking forward to getting my Wii!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#896 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

np millwarought.. enjoy...

btw: :cry: mine connection is worst that I thought... :cry: You have a great one as well :shock:

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#897 JordanElek

Just a heads up...

I'm going to repost this thread later today. I'm sure you've noticed that when you click to go to the new replies in the thread, it doesn't take you to the right message. There was a glitch a few weeks ago that caused this. It's annoying. Reposting the thread will fix it.

So if you have a question, you'll want to wait until the thread is reposted. If you already posted your question and it hasn't been answered, feel free to repost it in the new thread if it doesn't get answered in this one.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#898 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
RE:UC vs Ghost Squad vs HoD 2-3?