Titanfall\Titanfall bundle selling better then PS4 in the UK

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@sts106mat said:

Prepare for Titanfall folks, its coming in 11 days

This game is going to be huge cows are preparing for titanfall by pre-emptive damage controlling.

Sorry? I can't hear you over my uproarious laughter over Titanshit not shifting consoles.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

This game is going to be huge cows are preparing for titanfall by pre-emptive damage controlling.

Sorry? I can't hear you over my uproarious laughter over Titanshit not shifting consoles.

hahaha, in a few weeks time you are going to look an even bigger buthhurt doughnut than normal. you probably wont even dare logon. you've talked more about titanfall than anything else a game that you "have no interest in playing".

you are a miserable butthurt whiney fucking fanboy who is upset that one of the biggest games of the year is NOT coming to playstation....hahahaha.

I dont think you can comprehend how huge this game is going to be. forget COD & BF4. Titanfall will be the number one FPS.

Make sure you keep checking your local CEX, they will have hundreds of pre-owned PS4's when people realise what they are missing out on...... you might even be able to afford one.

I just want you to be ready when Titanshit sells 400k in the first week and does a minor bump for Xbones. When you lemmings commit mass sudoku over it, try not to make too much of a mess.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher: why will i be killing myself? I'll be playing one of the most enjoyable games for years...meanwhile you'll still be a butthurt whiney baby crying about games on a console you dont own

You'll be back here a week after launch bored out of your mind but trying to save face by saying you're "taking a little break."

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Xbone console has risen from 57th to 56th in the 2014 bestsellers list.

XBOX WON

At least they have a potential GOTY this month..... keep playing those sales, since there is nothing unique WORTH playing on PS4... I can understand your need to.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Like i wonder, how dumb you must be to buy a console that clearly has no future and is bundled with a call of duty: mechs edition code? its crazy on all the useless shit people spend half a grand on, go upgrade your car instead...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@silversix_ said:

Like i wonder, how dumb you must be to buy a console that clearly has no future and is bundled with a call of duty: mechs edition code? its crazy on all the useless shit people spend half a grand on, go upgrade your car instead...

The first half of this sentence loses all credibility with the second (not that you had any with the COD: with mechs comment mind you.).

upgrade my car? how pointless. A to B for me.

But then both of these console are currently s*it ... if £420 is too much for no games, then so is £350.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

At least they have a potential GOTY this month..... keep playing those sales, since there is nothing unique WORTH playing on PS4... I can understand your need to.

You're right, cows have InFamous to look forward to. Shit is gonna be so cash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

10 hour repetitive hero sandbox game. the first one bored me to tears by the end. lol at them wanting me to do a second playthrough for achieves.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 GrenadeLauncher
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

you dont have a ps4 so why are you looking forward to it?

Cos I'm getting one for it. Heard of that? System seller?

@MBirdy88 said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

10 hour repetitive hero sandbox game. the first one bored me to tears by the end. lol at them wanting me to do a second playthrough for achieves.

And I could say similar about Titanshit. Hey, why not? 10 hour repetitive shooter game!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#166  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

Ignorance Launcher doesn't even have a PauperStation4???? To the ban list for him just like his buddy Tormy..........

How can anyone even comment on something they don't own? Fanboys..........

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

The first half of this sentence loses all credibility with the second (not that you had any with the COD: with mechs comment mind you.).

upgrade my car? how pointless. A to B for me.

But then both of these console are currently s*it ... if £420 is too much for no games, then so is £350.

okay okay then buy books n read some shit or something, the bone is a waste of Watts.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@kuu2: he's getting one for infamous apparently. Personally i dont like games where you have super powers, so i wouldn't have bothered with the infamous games anyway.

they'll be too embarrassed to post when titanfall lands anyway..so dont worry.

Speaking of embarrassment, I wonder how many lems will log on here if Titanfall scores below a 9 on the review and is considered a flop......

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

Cos I'm getting one for it. Heard of that? System seller?

lol i wouldn't call it a system seller really. so not sure how you work that out.

Many people I know are waiting for Infamous before they get a PS4. Then again my friendship circle is quite discerning and know not to get a launch console so they can be beta testers like lemmings have been.

@kuu2 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

Ignorance Launcher doesn't even have a PauperStation4???? To the ban list for him just like his buddy Tormy..........

How can anyone even comment on something they don't own? Fanboys..........

I can spot cancer. And the Xbone is that cancer. Playstation and Nintendo is the chemotherapy. It's that simple. :)

Try not to have a meltdown and make another crap thread over it, kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

The biggest game of 2014 doesnt even deserves the lies and brutal hate that Sony marketing guys are making up.

Stop with the lies GrenadeLauncher.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 GrenadeLauncher
@sts106mat said:

might do on gamespot, but i highly doubt it. the beta was incredible, it really is a game changer.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/12/5402862/titanfall-preview

try reading that without any fanboy prejudice and see if you think that the game is going to flop.

"Game changer." I read that a lot, but the console numbers and reactions from neutral PC players instead of demented lems tell me otherwise.

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher: your friendship circle is quite discerning? you mean your 3 followers?

i am glad i got the xbone when i did, i've had time to enjoy most of the games that have come out, before the beast lands in 11 days.

enjoy infamous when it comes out, i am sure you will like it if that is your type of thing.

Ryse? Lococycle? Yeah, good job putting down $500 for that dogshit.

Honestly, I got no idea how you can dislike being a superhero flying around and shooting plasma 'n' shit, but then this is a fox and grapes situation for lems so it's unsurprising.

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

The biggest game of 2014 doesnt even deserves the lies and brutal hate that Sony marketing guys are making up.

Stop with the lies GrenadeLauncher.

Low player count? Dumb bots? Frame rate dips even in a low resolution? It's shit?

Dunno how these are supposed to be lies.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

I don't like the PS4? Haven't I told you numerous times I get all systems every gen? Haven't I also told you I'll be getting a PS4 at some point? Selective reading much El Tormented?

Show me where I defended the XOne before it came out that required me actually owning one?

You don't even know what the word means El Tormented. You're an idiot so stop trying to use the word.

You need the XOne or PS4 when you call games bad or great without actually playing them. Have you seen me talk about a game I haven't played? I've seen you do it hypocrite.

Only a fool relies on MC dumbass. MC is hardly an indication of how a game is considering how their scoring system is biased towards certain sites and will give more weight to said score. Fool == El Tormented

All the shit I talk about graphics? What? You sure you're not mistaking me with someone else? You probably never owned a PS3 or it was your brothers. I'm sure mommy wouldn't get you one for being such a moron.

Please screen of your PC not something that can be made up..

Wait so when i tell i am getting a PS4 is not good,but when you are saying you are getting one we most believe you.?

Please dude stop your butthurt ass,fact is you don't even debate any more,you just run into threads with a huge damage control and start saying i don't own a PS4,which you also don't know,your opinion is a crappy as mine,worse you ARGUE with me about quality of games when you own a xbox one but now a PS4,you can't compare either.

Once again all your anal discomfort comes from the fact that i proved you were wrong,the PS4 has more and higher rated games,and regardless of what you think SCORES is what has always been use to determine that.

Me playing a game or not in nothing change that a game FLOP here,TLOU was consider a flop and not a single one of you cared that i played the game and that it was great,even you call the game a flop,so spare me your hypocrite arguments about owning something,i have defend PS3 here,game several lemming have not even play,like Delta,stS106mats and many others,hell many people say online was sh** on PS3 without actually owning it.

So go cry else where and stop hiding on stupid things,to try to win an argument,you call it TLOU a flop basing your argument on what this site say,enough pretending boy..lol

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

So while @tormentos and @GrenadeLauncher are talking about how good Infamous Second Son and the PS4 are I will be actually playing Infamous on PS4. That is if I'm taking a break from Titanfall on PC or Xbox One. And then I may not be playing either when Mario Kart 8 drops. Gotta love having options. I don't understand why these guys bend over backwards for Sony. At least buy a damn PS4 and play with it for a while before you commit your first born to Sony. Anyone care to place any wagers on if @GrenadeLauncher actually gets a PS4? He says when Infamous comes out... I doubt it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 tormentos

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

What is unique on xbox one to play.?

And i hope you don't say titanfall...lol

So again you are on your lemming suit,downplaying the PS4 by using pathetic COD clone that doesn't require a damn xbox one to be play and that even a 8800GTS with a dual core CPU from 2006 can play.

I love so call hermit like you,please stop pretending you are a damn Hermit,i use to argue with you long time ago,for the same you were always defending the xbox,then all of the sudden you started defending PC,and now you are back to your old habits.

And is funny because those sales are what will make EA bring the sequel of that glorified COD clone to the PS4,why do you think MS is packing what is suppose to be the hottest game of the moment.? When has MS done this on a new ultra hot release when.?

Yeah is to spike those sales because the sequel of that game remaining close to MS depends on how big the use base is on xbox one,and things now are not looking good,2 million advantage is just 3 months is a considerable gap.

@sts106mat said:

might do on gamespot, but i highly doubt it. the beta was incredible, it really is a game changer.

try reading that without any fanboy prejudice and see if you think that the game is going to flop.

Oh the games look fun,my only gripe is how it is treated as the be all end all of FPS,just because it is from Respawn which were COD 4 creators,the game is a clone to COD with some new elements,but down right to perks and sh** like that is COD,it scream CD which is why most reviewers love it.

The industry talk sh** about COD but has been rating it high since 2005,reviewers love it to the point,where some even flamed Killzone 2 a deducted points from it because it wasn't like COD super fast no weight sense 50 mph dash.

I am sure the game will be fun,i have seen the video as its scream COD obviously with robots high jumps and walking on walls,but is sure look fun specially to COD fans,i have like 3 friends who saw the game and like it just because of been like COD,also they don't want to get an xbox one for it,because of the high price.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tormentos
@GoldenElementXL said:

So while @tormentos and @GrenadeLauncher are talking about how good Infamous Second Son and the PS4 are I will be actually playing Infamous on PS4. That is if I'm taking a break from Titanfall on PC or Xbox One. And then I may not be playing either when Mario Kart 8 drops. Gotta love having options. I don't understand why these guys bend over backwards for Sony. At least buy a damn PS4 and play with it for a while before you commit your first born to Sony. Anyone care to place any wagers on if @GrenadeLauncher actually gets a PS4? He says when Infamous comes out... I doubt it.

First i don't own a PS4 and in fact if Infamous is good enough i will get one.

Second i own a PC and a 360 as well i don't need an xbox one to play titanfall yeah i love having options.

Funny how always all your response circle around you defending the xbox brand,yet you claim options are great right.? Titanfall is a damn multiplatform game,now instead of single out sony fans you butthurt under the rug lemming,go and criticize those who commit their first born to MS and don't own a PS4 and actually flame Infamous which you can't play it any where other than on PS4.

I don't need an xbox one to play Titanfall you need a PS4 to play infamous,now stop been such a cry baby and act neutral if you really are that way.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@tormentos said:

i have like 3 friends

Liar.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 GrenadeLauncher

lmao lems mad as **** that some people would rather be wise than be TRUE GAMERS aka massive shiteaters.

Get a grip, lads. ^_^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@tormentos said:
@GoldenElementXL said:

First i don't own a PS4 and in fact if Infamous is good enough i will get one.

Second i own a PC and a 360 as well i don't need an xbox one to play titanfall yeah i love having options.

Funny how always all your response circle around you defending the xbox brand,yet you claim options are great right.? Titanfall is a damn multiplatform game,now instead of single out sony fans you butthurt under the rug lemming,go and criticize those who commit their first born to MS and don't own a PS4 and actually flame Infamous which you can't play it any where other than on PS4.

I don't need an xbox one to play Titanfall you need a PS4 to play infamous,now stop been such a cry baby and act neutral if you really are that way.

What do I have to be a cry baby about? Butthurt??

And all of my responses circle around calling out Cows, not defending the Xbox brand. Cows out number every other fanboy faction on this board. And Cows on this board are more than ridiculous. How many lemming praise the Xbox One but don't own one? How many sheep troll any thread about Sony or Microsoft but don't have a Wii U or 3DS? I am neutral when it comes to gaming and my responses to trolls and fanboys are all fair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao lems mad as **** that some people would rather be wise than be TRUE GAMERS aka massive shiteaters.

Get a grip, lads. ^_^

How does praising things you don't own or haven't played make you wise?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 GrenadeLauncher

@GoldenElementXL said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Get a grip, lads. ^_^

How does praising things you don't own or haven't played make you wise?

Apparently recognising a decent product doesn't make me wise.

I've said positive things about the Wii U and Porsches before. Guess I'm not allowed to, huh? Unless I become a shit eater- sorry, "True Gamer."

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

Because I played the first two, really liked them and regard the Infamous series as my favorite first party SCE IP.

You lems really are the dumbest vermin on earth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tormentos said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

What is unique on xbox one to play.?

And i hope you don't say titanfall...lol

So again you are on your lemming suit,downplaying the PS4 by using pathetic COD clone that doesn't require a damn xbox one to be play and that even a 8800GTS with a dual core CPU from 2006 can play.

I love so call hermit like you,please stop pretending you are a damn Hermit,i use to argue with you long time ago,for the same you were always defending the xbox,then all of the sudden you started defending PC,and now you are back to your old habits.

And is funny because those sales are what will make EA bring the sequel of that glorified COD clone to the PS4,why do you think MS is packing what is suppose to be the hottest game of the moment.? When has MS done this on a new ultra hot release when.?

Yeah is to spike those sales because the sequel of that game remaining close to MS depends on how big the use base is on xbox one,and things now are not looking good,2 million advantage is just 3 months is a considerable gap.

@sts106mat said:

Oh the games look fun,my only gripe is how it is treated as the be all end all of FPS,just because it is from Respawn which were COD 4 creators,the game is a clone to COD with some new elements,but down right to perks and sh** like that is COD,it scream CD which is why most reviewers love it.

The industry talk sh** about COD but has been rating it high since 2005,reviewers love it to the point,where some even flamed Killzone 2 a deducted points from it because it wasn't like COD super fast no weight sense 50 mph dash.

I am sure the game will be fun,i have seen the video as its scream COD obviously with robots high jumps and walking on walls,but is sure look fun specially to COD fans,i have like 3 friends who saw the game and like it just because of been like COD,also they don't want to get an xbox one for it,because of the high price.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MBirdy88/

Yup ... totally a lemming. sure ok.

Nice crystal balling. point is, if I had only an x1 or ps4 now... the x1 would have better games, pains you I know, even though you own neither system yourself.... pathetic.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#188 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

sorry MS i just buy titanfall for my dell mini laptop

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By tormentos

@GoldenElementXL said:

What do I have to be a cry baby about? Butthurt??

And all of my responses circle around calling out Cows, not defending the Xbox brand. Cows out number every other fanboy faction on this board. And Cows on this board are more than ridiculous. How many lemming praise the Xbox One but don't own one? How many sheep troll any thread about Sony or Microsoft but don't have a Wii U or 3DS? I am neutral when it comes to gaming and my responses to trolls and fanboys are all fair.

You always enters thread you always single out cow,when lemming here are just as bad,there are a barrage of lemming who don't own a PS4 here,yet flame infamous.

No is not calling you is single out,when a lemming does the same you ignore it dude be neutral is you are if not stop acting that way you are not fooling any one,i may like Sony way more than other companies,but doesn't mean i have to jump in without nothing on the level i expect to play i will not be there,i skipped the Vita for sony using expensive over priced memory cards,i don't eat all sony try to do.

But i do like sony well because they are the lesser of the 2 evils,and with what MS try to pull last year on gamers even more,i don't want MS as a winner of he generation it would be horrible confirmed already by last year anti consumer policies they wanted to bring.

I owned a 360 from day 1,so did a PS3 and a Wii,i could have buy a Wii U but for what.? The xbox one is not even a shadow of what the xbox 360 was,and the PS4 while powerful it doesn't have the games i want to play now,hell if they would have had Resistance Instead of Killzone i would own a PS4 now,Resistance was more fun than Killzone online and i like the story more to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

Because I played the first two, really liked them and regard the Infamous series as my favorite first party SCE IP.

Not surprising, cows only like 10 hour games with no substance.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/25/infamous-second-son-569-96-ps4-bundle-instantly-tops-gamestops-best-sellers-ranking/

and Titanfall bundle getting destroyed by the infamous bundle on Gamestop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@xboxdone74 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/25/infamous-second-son-569-96-ps4-bundle-instantly-tops-gamestops-best-sellers-ranking/

and Titanfall bundle getting destroyed by the infamous bundle on Gamestop

Seems smart of them, more than the cows.

Shove another controller in, and a game that has not yet got its flop raiting like the previous bundles, sell for insane amounts while PS4's are out of stock.

living up to the milking name really... and paying for online, and a controller you don't even need with that game.... and not even remotely cheaper.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lol @MS titanfall not moving consoles bahaha

V3rciS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By V3rciS
Member since 2011 • 2241 Posts

Facts:

A. PS4 is STILL sold out
B. Titanfall is a multiplat that is available on 360 and PC.
C. I like cookies

/thread

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts
@sts106mat said:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_h__12

That price drop is working. MS needs to just eat it and extend it worldwide. Its the best way to entice people now that a must have game is being released and the updates have addressed a shitton of OS concerns.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

The thing I don't get about Titanfall, is a year from now when the 2nd one comes out does that mean the first one is basically a paperweight? It makes investing the in game at full price not such an attractive offer.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
@sts106mat said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

you've already replied to this post before you retard

Haha, so I did. Lemming shitposting gets so repetitive it's hard to keep track. I'm still getting used to Lamespot's stupid and unnecessary notifications redesign too.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@edwardecl said:

The thing I don't get about Titanfall, is a year from now when the 2nd one comes out does that mean the first one is basically a paperweight? It makes investing the in game at full price not such an attractive offer.

No way bwe see a Titanfall before 2016. Not a chance. In a year we'll still be seeing new dlc and a collectors edition with all dlc packed in. Respawn doesn't want to do a yearly thing and won't. After playing the beta and seeing the maps, this game is definitely to me worth the price.