Titanfall\Titanfall bundle selling better then PS4 in the UK

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jsolidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jsolidus
Member since 2011 • 171 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@jsolidus said:

@darkangel115 said:

@jsolidus: 500 dollars isn't a big deal, even to casuals. My ps4 and xbox one are both the cheapest part of my entertainment system. And I'd imagine the same for most people if they want a good tv and good sound

if that was the case people wouldn't of whined and cried about the ps3 price and lems wouldn't be jumping for joy over a price cut 3 months after launch...The price did turn off a lot of people, $500 is a big deal to casuals

who whined about it? Didn't all the cows talk about how price didn't matter when they shelled out 600 dollars which was 200 dollars more then the 360, for a weaker console that ran multiplatforms worse for the entire 8 year gen just because it had a BD player? I didn't hear anyone mention that it had half the ram for games that the 360 had as well. If anything the cows are being the hypocrites because everything that was bad about the PS3 launch that they "justified" they are "crucifying" Microsoft for it. Look no further then the SSM closing thread to see that while there are 1-2 idiot lems, most are much more unbiased and level headed then the cows here which only have about less then 5 normal cows and the rest are immature rabid fanboys. Again in the end, most people have plopped over 1K for their TV, over 500 for their sound system, and most pay upwards of 1200 a year for TV and internet. So a device costing 500 isn't a big deal to most people. Not everyone lives paycheck to paycheck

I'd suggest you step out of your box and look at what others think or even back track on here and look at a few past threads, average xbox fans have whined and cried over the price since E3, as a matter of fact go look on MS forums or their facebook, average fans dont care for the price.

Just because you and a few fans dont think $500 is a lot of money and have justified in your mind the price, doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same. Jump out of systems wars and into the real world see what others think, the only people who are fstifying the privce is hardcore xbox fans. the price almost killed sony as well.. http://n4g.com/news/1344579/microsofts-xbox-one-is-too-expensive#c-8156798

and fyi most people do live pay check to paycheck, so shelling out $500 is a big deal to most people http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/24/pf/emergency-savings/

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@jsolidus said:

@darkangel115 said:

@jsolidus said:

@darkangel115 said:

@jsolidus: 500 dollars isn't a big deal, even to casuals. My ps4 and xbox one are both the cheapest part of my entertainment system. And I'd imagine the same for most people if they want a good tv and good sound

if that was the case people wouldn't of whined and cried about the ps3 price and lems wouldn't be jumping for joy over a price cut 3 months after launch...The price did turn off a lot of people, $500 is a big deal to casuals

who whined about it? Didn't all the cows talk about how price didn't matter when they shelled out 600 dollars which was 200 dollars more then the 360, for a weaker console that ran multiplatforms worse for the entire 8 year gen just because it had a BD player? I didn't hear anyone mention that it had half the ram for games that the 360 had as well. If anything the cows are being the hypocrites because everything that was bad about the PS3 launch that they "justified" they are "crucifying" Microsoft for it. Look no further then the SSM closing thread to see that while there are 1-2 idiot lems, most are much more unbiased and level headed then the cows here which only have about less then 5 normal cows and the rest are immature rabid fanboys. Again in the end, most people have plopped over 1K for their TV, over 500 for their sound system, and most pay upwards of 1200 a year for TV and internet. So a device costing 500 isn't a big deal to most people. Not everyone lives paycheck to paycheck

I'd suggest you step out of your box and look at what others think or even back track on here and look at a few past threads, average xbox fans have whined and cried over the price since E3, as a matter of fact go look on MS forums or their facebook, average fans dont care for the price.

Just because you and a few fans dont think $500 is a lot of money and have justified in your mind the price, doesn't mean everyone else thinks the same. Jump out of systems wars and into the real world see what others think, the only people who are fstifying the privce is hardcore xbox fans. the price almost killed sony as well.. http://n4g.com/news/1344579/microsofts-xbox-one-is-too-expensive#c-8156798

and fyi most people do live pay check to paycheck, so shelling out $500 is a big deal to most people http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/24/pf/emergency-savings/

I'm not in a box, I'm well aware that everyone has different financial situations, but you know what? tough crap.It happens because people feel entitled as in I work hard i should have it, even if they can't afford it. and they think companies owe them something. It comes from the lazy mentality of people growing up today having it too easy. The internet is full of a bunch of whiny immature kids. Look no further then here to see that. Average fans aren't on facebook and forums whining. Its people with either A) too much free time or B) dedicated fans. Both of which make up a very small percent. The X1 and PS4 sold a combined 8 million units. DO you think there are over 4 million people here on gamespot bitching about it? no maybe a few hundred at best are here posting. in other words an extremely small and insignificant percentage. I don't need to justify anything. companies set prices. Period if you don't' like it, don't buy it. I don't have a spare 300k laying around to buy a mclaren, does that mean i should go to them and say they need to lower there price to match honda's pricing? No, does that mean i should bitch on the internet how i want one but don't have 300k laying around to spend on one? no. Like i said you people don't have enough life experience to deal with basic things and everything is relative. I've spent probably about 1500 last year to get a PS4, X1 and games and accessories and such. Should i complain about that? No it was my choice. and if you can't afford it? stick with what you have, nobody is entitled to get new tech right away. Gamins is an expensive hobby. If you can't afford it, find a new hobby.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

So let me get this thread straight.

TitanFall Bundle Xbox One is outselling the Playstaion 4 on Amazon UK right now.

Playstation 4 is sold out until March 25th on Amazon.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@me3x12 said:

Oh the BUTTHURT will be so immense for Cows when MS starts steam rolling when they have a world wide matching price point as the PS4.

why?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tyloss said:

TitanFall Bundle Xbox One is outselling the Playstaion 4 on Amazon UK right now.

I'm sure some people don't read, it is still available for order from Amazon, you just wont get it till March. Just like if you buy the Titanfall bundle you wont get Titanfall till March.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

@tdkmillsy: ownage!

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By tyloss

@tdkmillsy said:

@tyloss said:

I'm sure some people don't read, it is still available for order from Amazon, you just wont get it till March. Just like if you buy the Titanfall bundle you wont get Titanfall till March.

Difference is one is a pre order and the other a back order.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Interesting, I didn't think we were allowed to use metacritic here. silly me.

Both suck, that goes without question. but cows as of march will be worse off than lemmings in the games department. Titanfall is THE big game of the year unique to one of the platforms.

I jsut love busting cows balls because they seem so much bigger than they actually are. oh whoopdey do 5 million consoles sold, the system is still complete s*it and probably will be for 2 years.

Yes we all area allowed to use Meta here,gamespot only count toward the flop game.

Going by gamespot the only decent game was Forza,sound shapes also has the same score and is on PS4 on launch.

Really why.?

I don't need an xbox one to play Titanfall, you need a PS4 to play infamous regardless of hype an exclusive is an exclusive and Titan fall by this site rules is a multi playform game.

That funny what was the last relevant game the xbox one got.? Plant vs Zombies another multiplatform is sure is fun seeing you hype the xbox one for game you can play on YOUR SUPERIOR PC...ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@FoxbatAlpha said:

SYSTEM SELLER.

Say it again out loud and let it roll off your tongue this time. SYSTEM SELLER.

SYSTEM SELLER. AHH sounds good. Again! SYSTEM SELLER.

Yeah knack to in Japan it sold 300K+ on a week end that is more than the xbox one sold on UK on its first week end..lol

The game is been given for free...hahahahaaaaa

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

To really stick the knife into the Titandrones: PS4 dominating current gen on the Amazon best seller top 20.

Shitbox Done confirmed for Titanshit machine.

so hold on.... despite it still beating every single PS4 game..... which are considerable lower.. and LOLFIFA.... this is somehow ownage because GTA and Minecraft... 2 games available on platforms with 50+ million users each... is somehow... ownage.

your desperation is hilarious.

I like how you ignore the PS4 is outselling Titanfall BD on that list and the fact that the Titanfall bundle isn't even on the list. Take your lem goggles off.

I did not see this post.

But allow me to point out the reality here which is already obvious to everyone.

PS4 CONSOLES are selling great, can't dispute it, but fact remains its games are next to crap. Killzone was the only big unique game over the competition and it sucks, it maybe pretty but it sucks.

Infamous is recieving nowhere near any levels of HIGH INTEREST, it really is looking like that desperate "oh hey look you can only play this on PS4 LOOK AT ME" game. and sales and reception are reflecting this fact.

So yes, super... a PS4 console with no games is selling more than a more expensive console with a game (that is still £50 more) congratulations.

You won a hardware sales victory... meanwhile, your competition is winning the GAMES victory.

I know if I had to be a console peasant which one I would want this march.

Look again, lem enabler. PS4 consoles, games and accessories make up a quarter of the list, as well as there being five PS3 games there. On the other hand, one Xbone game is on that list. One.

System seller?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@me3x12 said:

Oh the BUTTHURT will be so immense for Cows when MS starts steam rolling when they have a world wide matching price point as the PS4.

And it would still be overpriced for what you're paying for: an underpowered cable box and a shitty camera.

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@me3x12 said:

And it would still be overpriced for what you're paying for: an underpowered cable box and a shitty camera.

hahahahahaha you make my night even brighters with all that hate bro, calling shit everything Xbox One related. :) you must be drunk or just a blind hater.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 GrenadeLauncher

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@me3x12 said:

hahahahahaha you make my night even brighters with all that hate bro, calling shit everything Xbox One related. :) you must be drunk or just a blind hater.

Or just someone with his head screwed on right.

Thanks for following me btw. :)

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@tyloss said:

With a price cut and free 60 dollar game it sure as hell should be

TF is $60? Why?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#116  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61483 Posts

@Nengo_Flow said:

TF is $60? Why?

To make a profit? Business and all that.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Nengo_Flow

@lundy86_4 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

TF is $60? Why?

oh wait.... this is EA and M$ we are talking about

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 lundy86_4  Online

@Nengo_Flow said:

Or businesses in general, yes.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Nengo_Flow

@lundy86_4 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Or businesses in general, yes.

Business? in the gaming industry? Only evil companies would practice such immoralities and evilness.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 lundy86_4  Online

@Nengo_Flow said:

Business? in the gaming industry? Only evil companies would practice such immoralities and evilness.

Exacly.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Cows are in DC mode. hahahahaha are they going to use the excuse of short supply all year! Hahahahahhahaha

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@me3x12 said:

Now unfollowed.

btw sorry.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@me3x12 said:

Now unfollowed.

btw sorry.

:'(

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#124 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Opus_Rea-333 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@me3x12 said:

Now unfollowed.

btw sorry.

:'(

There someone there

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

To really stick the knife into the Titandrones: PS4 dominating current gen on the Amazon best seller top 20.

so hold on.... despite it still beating every single PS4 game..... which are considerable lower.. and LOLFIFA.... this is somehow ownage because GTA and Minecraft... 2 games available on platforms with 50+ million users each... is somehow... ownage.

I like how you ignore the PS4 is outselling Titanfall BD on that list and the fact that the Titanfall bundle isn't even on the list. Take your lem goggles off.

I did not see this post.

But allow me to point out the reality here which is already obvious to everyone.

PS4 CONSOLES are selling great, can't dispute it, but fact remains its games are next to crap. Killzone was the only big unique game over the competition and it sucks, it maybe pretty but it sucks.

Infamous is recieving nowhere near any levels of HIGH INTEREST, it really is looking like that desperate "oh hey look you can only play this on PS4 LOOK AT ME" game. and sales and reception are reflecting this fact.

So yes, super... a PS4 console with no games is selling more than a more expensive console with a game (that is still £50 more) congratulations.

You won a hardware sales victory... meanwhile, your competition is winning the GAMES victory.

Look again, lem enabler. PS4 consoles, games and accessories make up a quarter of the list, as well as there being five PS3 games there. On the other hand, one Xbone game is on that list. One.

System seller?

I should of elaborated, refering to the top games of the system, the blockbusters unique to it. ofc multiplats on a system with 2 million more sales will sell more.

But where is infamous? this game that I actually need a PS4 for? compared to Titanfall... which doesn't even need to be on X1 yet is still topping charts on said platform?

nothing is as black and white as this stupid "oh look 2 mil head start" nonsense... but keep dreaming.

@tormentos you don't need to explain multiplatform to me, I am well aware of what you are saying. as a hermit though, and msot of you being cows... you still lose out, no matter how you spin, and the PS4 still has little going for it.... just as little as the xbox.... only currently... the xbox has more games. you can spin the metacritic all you like.... but the "AA-AAA" big games are better on X1 atm that you cant get on PS4 (e.g forza, killer, rising dead and now titanfall) simply put, as an outside looking in... cows have nowhere near any TANGIBLE for gamers advantage. both turds floating in the sea.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By tormentos

@MBirdy88 said:

@tormentos you don't need to explain multiplatform to me, I am well aware of what you are saying. as a hermit though, and msot of you being cows... you still lose out, no matter how you spin, and the PS4 still has little going for it.... just as little as the xbox.... only currently... the xbox has more games. you can spin the metacritic all you like.... but the "AA-AAA" big games are better on X1 atm that you cant get on PS4 (e.g forza, killer, rising dead and now titanfall) simply put, as an outside looking in... cows have nowhere near any TANGIBLE for gamers advantage. both turds floating in the sea.

Yeah the xbox one has so much going for it..lol

So outside of a MULTIPLTFORM game was is the xbox one getting that justify the even higher price for weaker console.

How does it has more games when the PS4 has a higher number out.?

If the PS4 has 40 and the x box one has 30 how the smaller number is consider bigger.?

Please explain your out of this world math that only you comprehend.

What AA-AAA are better on xbox.? Ryse 60% Forza 79% DR3 79% Resogun 85%...hahaha

Then add to this superior multiplatforms and cheaper price and is a given which is better,hell you who had been playing the multiplatform game for xbox one,did you know that several multiplatforms games were also available on launch on PS4 but not on xbox one.?

Like Trines 2,Injustice Gods and several others,hell Trines 2 is higher rated on PS4 than on PC,only xbox fans dare say the xbox one have more games dude,cover your self your inner lemming is showing the PS4 has more and higher rated to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tormentos said:

@MBirdy88 said:

So outside of a MULTIPLTFORM game was is the xbox one getting that justify the even higher price for weaker console.

If the PS4 has 40 and the x box one has 30 how the smaller number is consider bigger.?

What AA-AAA are better on xbox.? Ryse 60% Forza 79% DR3 79% Resogun 85%...hahaha

Then add to this superior multiplatforms and cheaper price and is a given which is better,hell you who had been playing the multiplatform game for xbox one,did you know that several multiplatforms games were also available on launch on PS4 but not on xbox one.?

Like Trines 2,Injustice Gods and several others,hell Trines 2 is higher rated on PS4 than on PC,only xbox fans dare say the xbox one have more games dude,cover your self your inner lemming is showing the PS4 has more and higher rated to.

You bold..... my statement, and ignore the next few words saying "Just as little as the xbox" ... in other words, to me the gap is so small... all this cow circle jerking is a joke, and again, resogun? jesus christ. oh well.... whatever floats the circle jerk boat. I'm sure more people like Forza/Killer/DR3 but those are hard things to prove so I wont claim it.

None of your post disputes the fact, that this month, Titanfall is THE game, and possible one of the games of the year ... and is inaccessible to the reso gun playing paperweight with nothing good coming soon.

I couldn't care either way, maybe in 2 years time when they actually have any value I will pick up a PS4. probably won't get a X1 ever. right now the Wii-U looks better than both.

But lol at the cows... pathetic. that 2nd place fight ....with so little ammunition.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@MBirdy88 said:

And that matters to you how? You don't own a PS4 El Tormented. You're a sad pathetic wannabe cow living vicariously through others.

You keep speaking about how many games the PS4 has yet can't play a single one of them. How pathetic is that?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By tormentos

@kingtito said:

And that matters to you how? You don't own a PS4 El Tormented. You're a sad pathetic wannabe cow living vicariously through others.

You keep speaking about how many games the PS4 has yet can't play a single one of them. How pathetic is that?

hypocrite you don't own a PS4 either...Now how does it feel to be rip off by MS and to know that you will have to spend 3 month from launch $60 on a game that will be given to other for free..hahaha

Speaking to OXM about the price drop, Xbox UK marketing director Harvey Eagle said that the company is "hugely appreciative of people that have supported us since launch. What I would say is that mainly the consoles that were bought in the run-up to launch did come with a game included, and this offer is timed to celebrate the launch of Titanfall.

"Unfortunately we can't offer a retroactive refund to people, but we thank them very much and we're hugely appreciative of them being on board since the beginning."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/microsoft_cant_offer_retroactive_refund_to_xbox_one_buyers_upset_by_price_cut.html

@MBirdy88 said:

You bold..... my statement, and ignore the next few words saying "Just as little as the xbox" ... in other words, to me the gap is so small... all this cow circle jerking is a joke, and again, resogun? jesus christ. oh well.... whatever floats the circle jerk boat. I'm sure more people like Forza/Killer/DR3 but those are hard things to prove so I wont claim it.

None of your post disputes the fact, that this month, Titanfall is THE game, and possible one of the games of the year ... and is inaccessible to the reso gun playing paperweight with nothing good coming soon.

I couldn't care either way, maybe in 2 years time when they actually have any value I will pick up a PS4. probably won't get a X1 ever. right now the Wii-U looks better than both.

But lol at the cows... pathetic. that 2nd place fight ....with so little ammunition.

It has more games than the xbox one,superior multiplatforms,cost $100 less and its online service give you games while also charge you $10 less,who in his right mind would pick an xbox one over a PS4 in his right mind other than a fanboy..

And yet Killzone outsold Forza,DR3 and Ryse combined...hahaha oh but i guess most people wanted to play Forza right yet more people got a PS4.

Defining "Exclusive"

Exclusive is defined as "not shared, or only available to one person/item." A game is "exclusive" when it is only found on that specific platform, and none others. For example, Battlefield 4 is not exclusive to PC because it is also found on the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PS3. There are, however, certain important branches of the SystemWars exclusive tree that one must take mind of.

There is no such thing as "console exclusive" or "company exclusive." Console exclusive is a term coined by lemmings that used the Xbox 360/PC games as a means against the PS3. PC and Xbox brands are not "Microsoft Exclusive" as the PC is an open market in which even Sony (Playstation owner) distributes PCs. Furthermore, just because a game is Xbox One and Xbox 360, or PS3, PS4 and PSVita does not mean they are "exclusive." They are considered multiplatform games.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Infamous + 1 for PS4..

Titanfall who cares is multi...lol

Considering the fierce defense you are putting toward the xbox one,i would say that you will end getting one more than a PS4..ahaha

Now hang your lemming suit and get back on your PC hell go pick Titanfall for it..hahaha

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tyloss

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I did not see this post.

System seller?

I should of elaborated, refering to the top games of the system, the blockbusters unique to it. ofc multiplats on a system with 2 million more sales will sell more.

But where is infamous? this game that I actually need a PS4 for? compared to Titanfall... which doesn't even need to be on X1 yet is still topping charts on said platform?

nothing is as black and white as this stupid "oh look 2 mil head start" nonsense... but keep dreaming.

In your opinion? Sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

hypocrite you don't own a PS4 either...Now how does it feel to be rip off by MS and to know that you will have to spend 3 month from launch $60 on a game that will be given to other for free..hahaha

Speaking to OXM about the price drop, Xbox UK marketing director Harvey Eagle said that the company is "hugely appreciative of people that have supported us since launch. What I would say is that mainly the consoles that were bought in the run-up to launch did come with a game included, and this offer is timed to celebrate the launch of Titanfall.

"Unfortunately we can't offer a retroactive refund to people, but we thank them very much and we're hugely appreciative of them being on board since the beginning."

http://www.videogamer.com/news/microsoft_cant_offer_retroactive_refund_to_xbox_one_buyers_upset_by_price_cut.html

@MBirdy88 said:

It has more games than the xbox one,superior multiplatforms,cost $100 less and its online service give you games while also charge you $10 less,who in his right mind would pick an xbox one over a PS4 in his right mind other than a fanboy..

And yet Killzone outsold Forza,DR3 and Ryse combined...hahaha oh but i guess most people wanted to play Forza right yet more people got a PS4.

Defining "Exclusive"

Exclusive is defined as "not shared, or only available to one person/item." A game is "exclusive" when it is only found on that specific platform, and none others. For example, Battlefield 4 is not exclusive to PC because it is also found on the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PS3. There are, however, certain important branches of the SystemWars exclusive tree that one must take mind of.

There is no such thing as "console exclusive" or "company exclusive." Console exclusive is a term coined by lemmings that used the Xbox 360/PC games as a means against the PS3. PC and Xbox brands are not "Microsoft Exclusive" as the PC is an open market in which even Sony (Playstation owner) distributes PCs. Furthermore, just because a game is Xbox One and Xbox 360, or PS3, PS4 and PSVita does not mean they are "exclusive." They are considered multiplatform games.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Infamous + 1 for PS4..

Titanfall who cares is multi...lol

Considering the fierce defense you are putting toward the xbox one,i would say that you will end getting one more than a PS4..ahaha

Now hang your lemming suit and get back on your PC hell go pick Titanfall for it..hahaha

You mistake defending X1 for busting Cow balls. again.

Why quote multiplat definition? ... the so called "best next gen device" is missing out on potentially GOTY game... or at least the new fresh FPS experience... that in the industry, is actually quite a big deal.

SW ruels states infamous is a plus no doubt and I will roll with it. but It won't stop me from pointing out that no f*cker cares about infamous.... a repetitive nonsense hero sandbox genre with no replay value and repetitive missions. we all know which one is a bigger deal to gamers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I did not see this post.

System seller?

In your opinion? Sure.

nice retort, tell me, what are you playing on your PS4 at the moment?... resogun? .... the many "on all platform" multiplats? .... yea I thought so.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@tyloss said:

With that same logic The One bundle is not out so how can it outsell it?

Oh thats right preorders.............The same ones Sony Fan was counting as sales.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By tyloss

@MBirdy88 said:

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I did not see this post.

System seller?

In your opinion? Sure.

nice retort, tell me, what are you playing on your PS4 at the moment?... resogun? .... the many "on all platform" multiplats? .... yea I thought so.

Assasins Creed 4, NBA 2k14, and Call of Duty Ghosts.

I don't give a shit if there on other platforms, why does that even matter?

I'm not some neckbeard who cares about the exclusiveness of a game.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tyloss

lol at Kuu2 thinking I'd reply to his dumbass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I did not see this post.

System seller?

In your opinion? Sure.

of course your not, now that its currently convenient for you to say, given that you have no other option.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By tyloss

@MBirdy88 said:

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I did not see this post.

System seller?

In your opinion? Sure.

of course your not, now that its currently convenient for you to say, given that you have no other option.

Do you think everyone in real life has this 'system wars' mentality?

Get Real.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@tyloss said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I did not see this post.

System seller?

In your opinion? Sure.

Do you think everyone in real life has this 'system wars' mentality?

Get Real.

Well, this is real life, its a forum called system wars, you seem a bit misplaced. may I suggest General Gaming Chat?

oh and, point still stands. thanks for making it so easy.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@tyloss said:

And yet you did. #smh

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 tyloss

@kuu2 said:

@tyloss said:

And yet you did. #smh

I'm weak.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 kingtito

No you moron I don't own a PS4 but I'm not talking about it or games as if I do, you are. How stupid do you really have to be to understand that?

I have no problem with the price drop OR the bundle. I never planned on getting TF for the XOne anyway. I'll get it on my PC where I do most of my gaming but at least I could play it on a new console if I wanted since, you know, I actually own one.

Aren't you feeling rather dumb right about now.

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 tormentos

@kingtito said:

No you moron I don't own a PS4 but I'm not talking about it or games as if I do, you are. How stupid do you really have to be to understand that?

I have no problem with the price drop OR the bundle. I never planned on getting TF for the XOne anyway. I'll get it on my PC where I do most of my gaming but at least I could play it on a new console if I wanted since, you know, I actually own one.

That because you don't like the PS4,but when the xbox one wasn't out it didn't stop you from defending it 24 7 without playing 1 second of it.

Please bag your hypocrite arguments dude,i don't need an xbox one to talk about its games neither do i need a PS4,your whole excuse is because i make you look like a fool by using Metacritics,then you hided on score been just opinions like if that was any difference from last gen,you got owned...hahaha and i don't need a PS4 to talk about it.

I don't even think you have a gaming PC with all the sh** you have pull about graphics as well,it shows you know sh** about it.

But hey you decide to get a crappy xbox one on launch for 3 crappy games that non got over 80 in score,because multiplatforms were better on PC by your word,more power to you i play it safe no rush need it,after all i even got my hand full with all PS3 games,but as a xbox fan i could understand your desperation aside from multiplatform there was nothing there either and GTA5 wasn't on PC..

@tdkmillsy said:

Yeah but you just don't get until 1 month i am sure more people would actually hold their money on their hand rather than having a pre-order for something that will be deliver one month after it,that ok before launch but after launch most people just don't do that,there is no warranty that people will buy it that way.

The console is physically sold out period.

@lundy86_4 said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

TF is $60? Why?

Online only games on PS3 wee always $39.99,not $60 WTF..

Warhawk was that way i own it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

That because you don't like the PS4,but when the xbox one wasn't out it didn't stop you from defending it 24 7 without playing 1 second of it.

Please bag your hypocrite arguments dude,i don't need an xbox one to talk about its games neither do i need a PS4,your whole excuse is because i make you look like a fool by using Metacritics,then you hided on score been just opinions like if that was any difference from last gen,you got owned...hahaha and i don't need a PS4 to talk about it.

I don't even think you have a gaming PC with all the sh** you have pull about graphics as well,it shows you know sh** about it.

But hey you decide to get a crappy xbox one on launch for 3 crappy games that non got over 80 in score,because multiplatforms were better on PC by your word,more power to you i play it safe no rush need it,after all i even got my hand full with all PS3games,but as a xbox fan i could understand your desperation aside from multiplatform there was nothing there either and GTA5 wasn't on PC..

I don't like the PS4? Haven't I told you numerous times I get all systems every gen? Haven't I also told you I'll be getting a PS4 at some point? Selective reading much El Tormented?

Show me where I defended the XOne before it came out that required me actually owning one?

You don't even know what the word means El Tormented. You're an idiot so stop trying to use the word.

You need the XOne or PS4 when you call games bad or great without actually playing them. Have you seen me talk about a game I haven't played? I've seen you do it hypocrite.

Only a fool relies on MC dumbass. MC is hardly an indication of how a game is considering how their scoring system is biased towards certain sites and will give more weight to said score. Fool == El Tormented

All the shit I talk about graphics? What? You sure you're not mistaking me with someone else? You probably never owned a PS3 or it was your brothers. I'm sure mommy wouldn't get you one for being such a moron.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 GrenadeLauncher

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I did not see this post.

System seller?

PS4 games dominate the top 40. The first Xbone game that isn't TF appears at number 46. Consoles are at 56th and 62nd and the TF bundle is nowhere. System seller?

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

I hope MS strangles Sony soon.. I want Sony squeezing more nice games from the bum holes at a speedier rate.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#146 iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

It doesn't matter. Europe had always and will always belong to Playstation.

That's like lemmings bragging that Xbox one outsold PSP in Japan.

SelfReflect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 SelfReflect
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Let's see if this is a spike or a sustained trend of increased sales. I hope it's the latter, competition is always good.

-Rememeber RROD. Greatest electronic failure in the history man kind. Microsoft KNOWINGLY released faulty hardware upon the millions of RROD victims. Was awful.

-Microsoft with the 360 also introduced charging for basic online gameplay....

But what was really awful about that was that online gameplay was basically the only main feature of xbox live and it was hidden behind a pay wall fee

(At least current PSN+ offers far more value and offers MORE then just online gamplay)

-Microsoft with the 360 also introduced the DLC money cash grubbing craze.

-Microsoft with the 360 introduced such generic cookie cutter cinematic movie type linear shootbang franchises such as Gears and Halo

But when you look at the last gen, Microsoft relied mostly on multi-plats, which by the way, that wont work this time because multi-platform games will always be superior on PS4.

- Over 90% of the 360 library consisted of multi-plats that were on PS3....the rest of the 360 library consisted of nothing but repetitive, boring generic, lackluster sequels of Gears/Halo/Forza/Fable rehashed to death on damn near yearly cycles....oh throw in some obscure Kinect and XBLA titles....and that was about it....

- So all in all, Microsoft with the 360 brought with it the attitude that exclusives dont matter and quality isnt important.

The xbox 360 has had one of the worst pathetic exclusive libraries of all time.

-Microsoft has done much more HARM to the industry over all, and thats still not even counting what they have currently "brought to the table" with their pathetic and anti-consumer xbone machine....I will get into that in a little..

When it came to eveything that truly mattered to gamers the PS3 was king. The variety, quality, and diversity of PS3 exclusives simply could not be touched....Ok, here we go...

-We already know how much of an utter joke the xbone is....its 100$ more expensive yet 50% weaker then a PS4....gaming is a secondary focus on the xbone.....kinect is a spy cam...etc

-Then there is the fact Microsoft even tried to take away consumer rights. If they had had their way, always online and DRM would be the standard.....so thank god even more now for Sony and the PS4! That was COMPETITION AT PLAY.

-Honestly, it would be much better for us all if the xbox brand just died off or was written off into obscurity....Microsoft doesnt have a clue what they are doing and they have always been viciously anti-consumer and anti-gamer (proven again and again by their actions)

-Plus all the Microsoft shills, and all the FUD they try to spread.....and all the BS politics Microsoft has brought into gaming etc...Microsoft is responsible for everything thats ugly in gaming....Microsoft needs to be exterminated already...Somebody else needs to step in in Microsoft's place OR Sony should be left to do their thing while Nintendo does theirs...PS1 and PS2 eras were some of the best ever and those eras had little to no competition....

-The PS4 has had no competition from the xbone and the PS4 is still the best gaming console ever....etc...."competition" hasnt been a good thing....it sounds good on paper but in reality it hasnt been the case...Saying the xbox brand is good for competition is like saying Hitler was good for the competition he "offered" to Europe etc

SelfReflect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SelfReflect
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Let's see if this is a spike or a sustained trend of increased sales. I hope it's the latter, competition is always good.

P.S

The PS1 and PS2 generations were some of the best generations gaming had ever seen. PS1 and PS2 were stunning. Definitively proves that competition in real world practice doesnt matter.

The whole Microsoft shill talking point of "xbone is good for competition" is BULLSHIT

And the PS4 is as awesome as it is because of Sony and what they did. The xbone had no effect on it.

In fact it WAS SONY with the PS4 that made Microsoft fundamentally change and 180 many of their decisions lmao. So thank Sony.

Hell the xbox brand was and always will be nothing more then a poor mans immitation of the Playstation brand. You have Sony to thank for the xbox even existing.

Microsoft NEEDS Sony, Sony doesn't need Microsoft and never has. Before there was xbox, there was playstation and it was better, and it remains much much better with PS4. Xbone is a joke

The much better product, the PS4 is destroying the xbone in sales. Thats HOW "competition" works ;)

Competition weeds out the weak. Ita not about hoping for sales parity or any of this other BS ive heard xbots say. Microsoft needs to GTFO of gaming. Let someone who gets gaming and isnt viciously anti-consumer and anti-competition like Microsoft is, take Microsoft's place

@-Damien- said:

LOL....nice try lemms......The PS4 is out of stock till March 25th

Also, this ^ 100%

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 GrenadeLauncher

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Xbone console has risen from 57th to 56th in the 2014 bestsellers list.

XBOX WON

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Xbone console has risen from 57th to 56th in the 2014 bestsellers list.

XBOX WON

lol

TLHBO