Titanfall\Titanfall bundle selling better then PS4 in the UK

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
@shawn30 said:
@sts106mat said:

Prepare for Titanfall folks, its coming in 11 days

This game is going to be huge cows are preparing for titanfall by pre-emptive damage controlling.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_h__12

That price drop is working. MS needs to just eat it and extend it worldwide. Its the best way to entice people now that a must have game is being released and the updates have addressed a shitton of OS concerns.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_cal_ye

TF 6th, consoles 56th and 62nd, TF bundle nowhere. That's eight weeks of Titanshit hype. System seller?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

sorry MS i just buy titanfall for my dell mini laptop

lol playing the game less than 720p on minimum settings

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/25/infamous-second-son-569-96-ps4-bundle-instantly-tops-gamestops-best-sellers-ranking/

and Titanfall bundle getting destroyed by the infamous bundle on Gamestop

Seems smart of them, more than the cows.

Shove another controller in, and a game that has not yet got its flop raiting like the previous bundles, sell for insane amounts while PS4's are out of stock.

living up to the milking name really... and paying for online, and a controller you don't even need with that game.... and not even remotely cheaper.

Wow i can taste the tears on this post..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@shawn30 said:
@sts106mat said:

This game is going to be huge cows are preparing for titanfall by pre-emptive damage controlling.

That price drop is working. MS needs to just eat it and extend it worldwide. Its the best way to entice people now that a must have game is being released and the updates have addressed a shitton of OS concerns.

TF 6th, consoles 56th and 62nd, TF bundle nowhere. That's eight weeks of Titanshit hype. System seller?

Your link and his show different things. Not sure how to interpret that. But the pricedrop is helping as the Titanfall Bundle was in the top 5 for five days. Do you or anyone else understand why the links show different data when they should be the same thing?

Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#206 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

PS4 most wished for...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/most-wished-for/videogames/300703/ref=s9_ri_bw_clnk?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=19HB3JYXXWAFT884ZVXB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=390490607&pf_rd_i=300703

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 GrenadeLauncher

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@shawn30 said:
@sts106mat said:

Your link and his show different things. Not sure how to interpret that. But the pricedrop is helping as the Titanfall Bundle was in the top 5 for five days. Do you or anyone else understand why the links show different data when they should be the same thing?

His shows the most popular of the last 24 hours, mine shows most popular to date. It's a lot more representative of long-term trends.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@shawn30 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@shawn30 said:
@sts106mat said:

His shows the most popular of the last 24 hours, mine shows most popular to date. It's a lot more representative of long-term trends.

except the titanfall bundle was only annouced this week, you doughnut.

The Titanfall alpha was in January, the beta about two weeks ago. There's been a drumming of manufactured hype for the last six or so weeks. In the UK, consoles have already come bundled with a game and the most recent price cut was very minor.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

I don't like the PS4? Haven't I told you numerous times I get all systems every gen? Haven't I also told you I'll be getting a PS4 at some point? Selective reading much El Tormented?

Show me where I defended the XOne before it came out that required me actually owning one?

You don't even know what the word means El Tormented. You're an idiot so stop trying to use the word.

You need the XOne or PS4 when you call games bad or great without actually playing them. Have you seen me talk about a game I haven't played? I've seen you do it hypocrite.

Only a fool relies on MC dumbass. MC is hardly an indication of how a game is considering how their scoring system is biased towards certain sites and will give more weight to said score. Fool == El Tormented

All the shit I talk about graphics? What? You sure you're not mistaking me with someone else? You probably never owned a PS3 or it was your brothers. I'm sure mommy wouldn't get you one for being such a moron.

Please screen of your PC not something that can be made up..

Wait so when i tell i am getting a PS4 is not good,but when you are saying you are getting one we most believe you.?

Please dude stop your butthurt ass,fact is you don't even debate any more,you just run into threads with a huge damage controland start saying i don't own a PS4,which you also don't know,your opinion is a crappy as mine,worse you ARGUE with me about quality of games when you own a xbox one but now a PS4,you can't compare either.

Once again all your anal discomfort comes from the fact that i proved you were wrong,the PS4 has more and higher rated games,and regardless of what you think SCORES is what has always been use to determine that.

Me playing a game or not in nothing change that a game FLOP here,TLOU was consider a flop and not a single one of you cared that i played the game and that it was great,even you call the game a flop,so spare me your hypocrite arguments about owning something,i have defend PS3 here,game several lemming have not even play,like Delta,stS106mats and many others,hell many people say online was sh** on PS3 without actually owning it.

So go cry else where and stop hiding on stupid things,to try to win an argument,you call it TLOU a flop basing your argument on what this site say,enough pretending boy..lol

Yeah I made up the screen of my device manager. Yeah you're feeling pretty stupid right about now.

You don't have a PS4 right now yet you talk about things that would actually require some experience with it. That's the difference El Tormented.

Actually El tormented, you're the one that is contantly DCing. If anyone creates a thread talking positive about the XOne, you come running in to discredit even if your evidence is weak. If anyone creates a thread slamming the PS4, once again you go running in playing captain save a ho.

Wrong again el tormented. I don't argue quality of games UNLESS I've actually played them. YOU argue and YOUR entire argument is based on MC, not from experience. You don't ever seen me talking about quality of a game that I haven't played. Stop making shit up el tormented.

All you've proved is what a twat you are. All your arguments are based off MC. A scoring system that isn't even remotely accurate being how it weights scores higher depending on the site giving the score. Let's also not mentiont he fact that each game doesn't have the same amount of reviews. 1 game might have 50 reviews while another might have 80-90+. You keep hanging your hat on MC loser, I'll continue to actually play the games.

You don't even count GS scores el tormented so what the hell are you talking about? Anytime someone brings up TLOU flopped, you'll just go running to MC and then start crying about how biased GS is.

TLOU did flop but what does that have to do with the game being great or not? Being a flop doesn't mean the game wasn't good. It just means it didn't meet the hype set by SWs. TLOU wsa hyped AAA and it received AA. That's a flop but that's not to say the game wasn't good. I played it and I thought it was a good game. Did I think it was great? No, but definitely good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@sts106mat said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Because I played the first two, really liked them and regard the Infamous series as my favorite first party SCE IP.

You lems really are the dumbest vermin on earth.

you've already replied to this post before you retard

Haha, so I did. Lemming shitposting gets so repetitive it's hard to keep track. I'm still getting used to Lamespot's stupid and unnecessary notifications redesign too.

lemmings "s*** posting" yet every post you make has the literal word "s*it" in it... where is the report button gone?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Xbone console has risen from 57th to 56th in the 2014 bestsellers list.

XBOX WON

At least they have a potential GOTY this month..... keep playing those sales, since there is nothing unique WORTH playing on PS4... I can understand your need to.

You're right, cows have InFamous to look forward to. Shit is gonna be so cash.

you dont have a ps4 so why are you looking forward to it?

Cos I'm getting one for it. Heard of that? System seller?

lol i wouldn't call it a system seller really. so not sure how you work that out.

Many people I know are waiting for Infamous before they get a PS4. Then again my friendship circle is quite discerning and know not to get a launch console so they can be beta testers like lemmings have been.

@kuu2 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

At least they have a potential GOTY this month..... keep playing those sales, since there is nothing unique WORTH playing on PS4... I can understand your need to.

Ignorance Launcher doesn't even have a PauperStation4???? To the ban list for him just like his buddy Tormy..........

How can anyone even comment on something they don't own? Fanboys..........

I can spot cancer. And the Xbone is that cancer. Playstation and Nintendo is the chemotherapy. It's that simple. :)

Try not to have a meltdown and make another crap thread over it, kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2.

nice try, but you can't. people will play titanfall for 100-1000s of hours because it focuses purely on gameplay. infamous ... flashy very limited mechanic probably s*it storied walk in the park where you can only pick a handful of powers and despite being an open world only have an enemy variety of about 10.... because thats how all these crap hero games turn out.

Oh and, clearly the industry disagrees, and no, not just the marketing side. titanfall is actually a gem in the rough. infamous is a dust collector after 1 playthrough that will score 7-8 and not be cared about 2 months later.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Lemmings are seriously grasping. You guys are really overhyping the impact this game will have. There will be an Xbone boost for like a month or so but after that the Xbone will free fall again. Not even Halo could save OG Xbox and neither will a multiplat MP only FPS. Prepare to be disappointed with sales in the coming months, you guys always set yourselves up for selfownage then start crying when cows make fun of you.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 GrenadeLauncher

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

Cos I'm getting one for it. Heard of that? System seller?

lol i wouldn't call it a system seller really. so not sure how you work that out.

Many people I know are waiting for Infamous before they get a PS4. Then again my friendship circle is quite discerning and know not to get a launch console so they can be beta testers like lemmings have been.

@kuu2 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

XBOX WON

Ignorance Launcher doesn't even have a PauperStation4???? To the ban list for him just like his buddy Tormy..........

How can anyone even comment on something they don't own? Fanboys..........

I can spot cancer. And the Xbone is that cancer. Playstation and Nintendo is the chemotherapy. It's that simple. :)

Try not to have a meltdown and make another crap thread over it, kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2.

nice try, but you can't. people will play titanfall for 100-1000s of hours because it focuses purely on gameplay. infamous ... flashy very limited mechanic probably s*it storied walk in the park where you can only pick a handful of powers and despite being an open world only have an enemy variety of about 10.... because thats how all these crap hero games turn out.

Oh and, clearly the industry disagrees, and no, not just the marketing side. titanfall is actually a gem in the rough. infamous is a dust collector after 1 playthrough that will score 7-8 and not be cared about 2 months later.

Lemmings will play it for 100-100s of hours because it's all they have to play.

A good, well-made single player campaign can get me 3, 4 playthroughs as I explore the game further, enjoy setpieces again and beat my fastest time. MP games die as soon as you're bored of grinding.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@grenadelauncher. None of that makes any difference to the fact that the the tutanfall bundle was only just announced..so wouldn't be in your list anyway. stop being a retard

DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#219  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@tyloss said:

With a price cut and free 60 dollar game it sure as hell should be

this

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@grenadelauncher. None of that makes any difference to the fact that the the tutanfall bundle was only just announced..so wouldn't be in your list anyway. stop being a retard

Pretty much what you usually do.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 GrenadeLauncher

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Ain't got any damage to control, bruv. :)

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

@Chutebox: well its been out of stock since launch. but that didnt matter when ps4 was outselling the xbox one. but now it matters?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 GrenadeLauncher

System seller

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#224 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

System seller

how is that relevent to the UK?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Game faqs.... a website pretty much only existing to walk people through single player games...... is not popular with competitive shooters? WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT?

as to your pathetic response to me previous post.... cows have anything to play? knack? resogun? killzone? lmao..... and now 10 hour infamous with nothing going for it.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50545 Posts

@monson21502 said:

@Chutebox: well its been out of stock since launch. but that didnt matter when ps4 was outselling the xbox one. but now it matters?

The second they get any PS4's in, it shoots up to number 1. Then it falls down and down until they got more in stock. If you want proof of that, look at best sellers for 2014

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#227 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tormentos said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/25/infamous-second-son-569-96-ps4-bundle-instantly-tops-gamestops-best-sellers-ranking/

and Titanfall bundle getting destroyed by the infamous bundle on Gamestop

Seems smart of them, more than the cows.

Shove another controller in, and a game that has not yet got its flop raiting like the previous bundles, sell for insane amounts while PS4's are out of stock.

living up to the milking name really... and paying for online, and a controller you don't even need with that game.... and not even remotely cheaper.

Wow i can taste the tears on this post..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah, because they are rolling down your face into you mouth. LMAO!!

Wait until Halo 5 launches as a bundle. That should be interesting.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#228 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Lemmings are seriously grasping. You guys are really overhyping the impact this game will have. There will be an Xbone boost for like a month or so but after that the Xbone will free fall again. Not even Halo could save OG Xbox and neither will a multiplat MP only FPS. Prepare to be disappointed with sales in the coming months, you guys always set yourselves up for selfownage then start crying when cows make fun of you.

Halo did save the OG did you just rewrite history?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#229 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

@tormentos said:

Online only games on PS3 wee always $39.99,not $60 WTF..

Warhawk was that way i own it.

Yup. Regardless, that doesn't really undermine TF being $60, as we lack any details on things like advertising budget, etc.

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

@Chutebox: yeah they are holding them back to force people to buy on sight or risk waiting like nintendo did with the wii last gen. its smart of them. there is stock in at my local walmart and i am very tempted to go up and buy 1 tomorrow. a friend has 1 at his pawn shop but he wants 400 for it . if he throws in two free games i might buy it used if i have to buy new i am just gonna add a 100 and get the titanfall bundle and just buy a ps4 when the slim comes out . i am not buying both in the first year this gen. gotta pay for online on both now plus i think both systems are 100 bucks over priced atm. but i really want 1 or the other right now

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Game faqs.... a website pretty much only existing to walk people through single player games...... is not popular with competitive shooters? WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT?

Is that your best attempt? Top lel.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#232 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lemmings still thinking titanfall will move a shitload consoles lmao

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Is that your best attempt? Top lel.

he's 100% correct though. i used to use Gamefaq back in the PS2 era...i was surprised to see it is still going, that website is stuck in the past.

get over it dude, titanfall is going to be massive

lmao damage control

Stuck in the past, like the Xbone's "all-in-one media centre" gimmick the PS3 tried.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#236 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

Selling better on Xbox360

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#237 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9531 Posts

Well, I don't know about the UK... but I know there are plenty of X1's to be found around these parts and no PS4's ANYWHERE. Just out on one of my bored/looking for a game weekend sprees I go on at times, I counted 7 or more X1's in 5 stores and 0 PS4's... The total number of X1's was around 50 in a driving distance of within 15 minutes.

Not that those small numbers mean anything at all... however, obviously things are looking up for the X1 in the UK and looking quite dead in the US (from what I have seen) for the time being.

No doubt Titanfall will move some consoles, but I still feel as though it is one of the most overhyped if not the MOST overhyped game ever. It is decent but not spectacular.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#238 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

Titanfall Bundle is now at 37 while the PS4 stand alone is at 13. Titanfall itself is still at 1 though.