TITANFALL REVIEWS INSIDE -- GS - 9 HYPE MET (Keep it here!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1801 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

The game is a hoot and a half.

Check out Quake Wars, probably one of the most underrated games ever. (titanfall = overrrated)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1802  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Giantbomb did El Tormented NOT you. You have no idea if this even detracts from the game or not. You're going off articles and youtube videos and not actual experience with the game. Those that have played it aren't complaining about it nor are they saying it takes away from the fun of the game.

The game still got AAA and it's still NOT on a PS console. Deal with it El Tormented and stop DCing.

How's KZ:SF so far? Oh yeah you don't have a PS4.

Cows the jokes of SWs.

How the fu** having frames drops into single digits don't freaking distract you from the damn gameplay.?

How having weak AI bots on a game were most of the damn players are bots not an issue.?

ll prove one and for all how owning something here mean sh** when it comes to opinions

How would YOU know if it disctracts you or not since YOU haven't even played it. That's something that would actually require some sort of experience with the game El Tormented. You have NO idea how often, where and when something like might happen or for how brief a time it does. You're going by others words and not experience just like you do with PS4 games since, once again, YOU don't actually own it.

Obvioulsy not a problem El Tormented since everyone that plays the game is having a blast. You wouldn't know because you're to much of a blind fanboy to try it out. You'd rather live vicariously thru others.

You'll never be able to prove anything El Tormented. Your opinions mean nothing BECAUSE you're a biased fanboy and when you speak on something you HAVEN'T played, it means even less.

Go back to your basement El Tormented.

Cows, the jokes of SWs

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1803  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

@Chutebox said:

I officially hate bots. I'd rather 8x8 or 10x10. They're worthless and all they do is fake me out thinking they are pilots. HATE them!

It ends up being pretty easy to tell the difference, unless they're running a burn card

How? Only way I can tell is when they're in my target sight and by then it's too late. Some asshole camping near them sees me and I'm dead.

Never open fire on npcs without checking your radar ... or looking around first. the playres also look like ... pilots ... and move alot sharper.

I think its quite a clever way of doing things... spotting the "prize targets". but at any rate, you should get use to it. I still do it once in a blue moon, it happens.

also there is a perk that shows all the npcs on the map. i've never had problems telling the difference between the grunts and pilots though

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1804  Edited By Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Are you dumb or 12y old? I post it to show you that """""IF""""" i gave a shit i'd play it on pc or 360. I don't. No one cares about your pc being better, that's not the point (i never even mentioned my specs and 'your' pc is better LOLOLOL), DUH. How many cows own a 360, breh? Yeah, i own two. or im supposed to post a pic of my 360's as well? I don't give a flying pewpew about your Titanfall. Titanfall and Call of Duty is what polluting gaming, shooters in particular. I'm not sure of what a person with a ps3/360/pc/ps4 is supposed to be butthurt about but you'll let me know, yeah? Thanks.

If you didnt care about Titanfall, you wouldnt be in this thread. That alone shows how butthurt you are. You having a PC doesnt justify you being a butthurt cow. Accept that your feelings are hurt over a game scoring 9.0. Look around you kiddo, you're one of many cows full of tears. Cry more!

And I can easily tell my pc is better based on literally identifying your parts in the pic. Learn to PC scrub.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1805  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Check out Quake Wars, probably one of the most underrated games ever. (titanfall = overrrated)

Cool story bro. Unlike you i'm not an elitist. I'll enjoy what I damn well please.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1806 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Cool story bro. Unlike you i'm not an elitist. I'll enjoy what I damn well please.

My friend, being right doesn't make one an elitist. You are of course, free to enjoy inferior games, as indeed I am free to help you become a better person.

Youoweme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1807  Edited By Youoweme
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Lmao, now this game is an 86 on Metacritic. Still good, but way, way, way overhyped. Lets hold hands and hope it doesn't go down any further.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1808 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Whoa Tormento's rage continues... I stopped reading at the first sentence about A.I though..... le sigh.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1809 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@Animal-Mother said:

My friend, being right doesn't make one an elitist. You are of course, free to enjoy inferior games, as indeed I am free to help you become a better person.

A) You're not my friend and I'm not yours. B) You're not right. Also C) Inferior games is hard pressing when it's scoring well places.

Sorry. I'll enjoy what I please.....you elitist.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1810 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Chutebox said:
@lostrib said:

@Chutebox said:

I officially hate bots. I'd rather 8x8 or 10x10. They're worthless and all they do is fake me out thinking they are pilots. HATE them!

It ends up being pretty easy to tell the difference, unless they're running a burn card

How? Only way I can tell is when they're in my target sight and by then it's too late. Some asshole camping near them sees me and I'm dead.

Never open fire on npcs without checking your radar ... or looking around first. the playres also look like ... pilots ... and move alot sharper.

I think its quite a clever way of doing things... spotting the "prize targets". but at any rate, you should get use to it. I still do it once in a blue moon, it happens.

also there is a perk that shows all the npcs on the map. i've never had problems telling the difference between the grunts and pilots though

Although if you're playing attrition, might as well kill the NPCs anyways since they count towards attrition points. Just be cautious of showing up on the radar

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1811  Edited By lostrib

@uninspiredcup said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Elitist confirmed

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1812 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
@Rage010101 said:

@silversix_ said:

Are you dumb or 12y old? I post it to show you that """""IF""""" i gave a shit i'd play it on pc or 360. I don't. No one cares about your pc being better, that's not the point (i never even mentioned my specs and 'your' pc is better LOLOLOL), DUH. How many cows own a 360, breh? Yeah, i own two. or im supposed to post a pic of my 360's as well? I don't give a flying pewpew about your Titanfall. Titanfall and Call of Duty is what polluting gaming, shooters in particular. I'm not sure of what a person with a ps3/360/pc/ps4 is supposed to be butthurt about but you'll let me know, yeah? Thanks.

If you didnt care about Titanfall, you wouldnt be in this thread. That alone shows how butthurt you are. You having a PC doesnt justify you being a butthurt cow. Accept that your feelings are hurt over a game scoring 9.0. Look around you kiddo, you're one of many cows full of tears. Cry more!

And I can easily tell my pc is better based on literally identifying your parts in the pic. Learn to PC scrub.

I was in CoD Ghosts thread=i care about the game and buy them every year. If to you posting on a thread of X game means you care about the game then i dunno what to say lol. Its a gaming forum and on a gaming forum you talk about games. Last time i checked Titanfall is a game. "Learn to PC scrub" yup another 12y lol. tessalation is 14y old (you know the virgin basement dweller?), you both should be friends yo. You seem more butthurt about this being the best game on Xbone (generic CoD clone/792p/graphics from 07/bots in pvp. so guuuud) than i who ignores this garbage and laugh at people who bend over and accept this $60 expansion to MW1.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1813 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

i can't believe this is still going.

Youoweme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1814 Youoweme

Heavy Rain is better than Titanfall 87>86

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1815 kingtito

@youoweme said:

Another alt loser account DCing

AAA get over it

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1816 lostrib

@youoweme said:

No one cares

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1817 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@silversix_ said:
@Rage010101 said:

@silversix_ said:

I was in CoD Ghosts thread=i care about the game and buy them every year. If to you posting on a thread of X game means you care about the game then i dunno what to say lol. Its a gaming forum and on a gaming forum you talk about games. Last time i checked Titanfall is a game. "Learn to PC scrub" yup another 12y lol. tessalation is 14y old (you know the virgin basement dweller?), you both should be friends yo. You seem more butthurt about this being the best game on Xbone (generic CoD clone/792p/graphics from 07/bots in pvp. so guuuud) than i who ignores this garbage and laugh at people who bend over and accept this $60 expansion to MW1.

What does x1 have anhything to do with me. I'm a pc gamer, herm you idiot cow. Again, all this speculation on your part only shows your level of cow butthurt. You need to get over the 9.0 mindfuck and accept it's godlyness already. If not, I'm still enjoying your bitter cow tears. They're delcious! By all means, cry more kid.

Youoweme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1818 Youoweme

@kingtito said:

@youoweme said:

AAA get over it

There is no need to damage control an 86, the hype was fabricated and it shows :)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1819  Edited By lostrib

@youoweme said:

@kingtito said:

@youoweme said:

AAA get over it

There is no need to damage control an 86, the hype was fabricated and it shows :)

Okay, any bets on whose alt this is?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1820 kingtito

@youoweme said:

@kingtito said:

@youoweme said:

AAA get over it

There is no need to damage controlan 86, the hype was fabricated and it shows :)

And yet here you are, DCing with all the other cows.

AAA deal with it kid

Youoweme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1821 Youoweme

@lostrib said:

@youoweme said:

@kingtito said:

@youoweme said:

AAA get over it

What does alt mean??? I'm new to this site, nice to meet you

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1822 lostrib

@youoweme said:

@lostrib said:

@youoweme said:

@kingtito said:

@youoweme said:

AAA get over it

Alt confirmed

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1823 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

How would YOU know if it disctracts you or not since YOU haven't even played it. That's something that would actually require some sort of experience with the game El Tormented. You have NO idea how often, where and when something like might happen or for how brief a time it does. You're going by others words and not experience just like you do with PS4 games since, once again, YOU don't actually own it.

Obvioulsy not a problem El Tormented since everyone that plays the game is having a blast. You wouldn't know because you're to much of a blind fanboy to try it out. You'd rather live vicariously thru others.

You'll never be able to prove anything El Tormented. Your opinions mean nothing BECAUSE you're a biased fanboy and when you speak on something you HAVEN'T played, it means even less.

Cows, the jokes of SWs

Because i am a damn gamer since i was 5 i have 35 years playing games,and when the games slow down because of frames it always distract from the damn gameplay,how can you even ask such a stupid question is beyond me ask any hermit if their game dropping to single digits in frames will distract them my god..

I owned your sorry ass an i just proved how owning something here mean absolutely jack sh**.

When i get a Ps4 and if i ever get an xbox one,you will be on the other end just like Sts106mats and delta were against me when i also owned a 360 and talked about its games,hell i actually owned Halo Reach and defended the game here also played on xbox live,which is more than many fanboys can say here.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1824 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Cows, the jokes of SWs

Because i am a damn gamer since i was 5 i have 35 years playing games,and when the games slow down because of frames it always distract from the damn gameplay,how can you even ask such a stupid question is beyond me ask any hermit if their game dropping to single digits in frames will distract them my god..

I owned your sorry ass an i just proved how owning something here mean absolutely jack sh**.

When i get a Ps4 and if i ever get an xbox one,you will be on the other end just like Sts106mats and delta were against me when i also owned a 360 and talked about its games,hell i actually owned Halo Reach and defended the game here also played on xbox live,which is more than many fanboys can say here.

....wait, you're 40 years old?

That's just sad

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1825 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts
@lostrib said:

@youoweme said:

@lostrib said:

@youoweme said:

@kingtito said:

@youoweme said:

AAA get over it

Alt confirmed

Well a mod was talking of banning MisterXMedia. : /

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1826 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@musicalmac said:
@MisterXMedia said:

86 meta now.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall

Ouch. The budget for this game was bigger than GTA V... LOLOLOL...

Doesn't matter.

To MS, it does.

They spent billions on this game and it's selling so badly. I feel sorry for them.

Musical Mac .... every post he makes is intentionally trying to get reactions..... nothing he says is consistant other than plain out negativity for the hell of it, not even based on his own experience.

how long is that account going to be allowed to live?

Didn't your parents teach you to ignore someone that is intentionally trying to irritate you?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1827 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Cows, the jokes of SWs

Riiiiggghhhtttttt

That all depends on where, when and for how long. Since YOU don't know any of those AND you've never actually played the game, YOUR opinion i rendered moot. How can you be so blind to not see this? Just about EVERYONE that has, you know, played the game has not even blinked at these dips in fps. The ONLY person that seems to have a problem is YOU and YOUR opinion doesn't carry any weight El Tormented. You just sound like the typical butthurt cow, DCing a game that YOU haven't played and ISN'T on a system that YOU don't even own. Pathetic

Wrong El Tormented, you just proved how butthurt TF made you. You can't form an honest opinion going off videos and reviewers. You can say it's not your type of game or it doesn't look good to you but you're not doing that here now are you? You're claiming the game is bad and doesn't deserve the score it got because of some video and articles you read. You didn't form your opinion by actually playing the game.

Go play the game El Tormented, until then kindly stfu.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1828 CrownKingArthur

nothing wrong with being 40 and posting on gamespot.

i wish we had more 40, 50, 60 year olds posting here.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1829  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8063 Posts

@youoweme: are you trying to pretend you're new to this forum or new to the internet in general?.. how could you not know what an "alt" is..

alt confirmed..

and lol, the "nice to meet you" was classic..

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1830 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Cows, the jokes of SWs

So how many stars out of 5 would you give Titanfall? By your logic it doesn't matter if you have played the game or not so give us your expert score. I would bet anything that Jeff Gertsmann, one of your sources of the frame rate drops, will score the game 4/5 or 5/5. Who do you think we are going to take seriously? You or a respected game journalist that has actually played the game? While you're at it give us your "expert" thoughts on the PS4 and it's games. You don't own any of them or haven't played them which makes you an expert I guess.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1831  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@lostrib said:

@youoweme said:

@kingtito said:

@youoweme said:

AAA get over it

Moogenja or MisterXmedia would be my guess, both are sad enough to do it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1833 tormentos

@youoweme said:

So it hit 86 already.? Officially on par with resistance...lol

Oh this will create some anal discomfort in several lemming who were flaming me because it was to early to call score when i was posting the 87 score and like i told certain lemmings to keep a high score you need mostly 10,not mostly 90 with many 80+ score.

But but only 1 mixed score is dragging down the game..lol

@lostrib said:

....wait, you're 40 years old?

That's just sad

Pretty soon yeah and not it isn't many poster here are 40.

@Rage010101 said:

What does x1 have anhything to do with me. I'm a pc gamer, herm you idiot cow. Again, all this speculation on your part only shows your level of cow butthurt. You need to get over the 9.0 mindfuck and accept it's godlyness already. If not, I'm still enjoying your bitter cow tears. They're delcious! By all means, cry more kid.

Is a multiplatform with 86 on metacritics it failed hard period,and with the level of hype this game got boy it should have score 9.5 in meta the least i remember the whole parade of awards the game receive...lol

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1835 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8063 Posts

@tormentos: I'm pretty sure he meant that it's sad that a 40-year-old continually posts in the manner that you do.. honestly, I was under the impression that you were still in high school..

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#1836 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

Really enjoying Titanfall from the 2 hours I've played. It's as if Mirror's Edge, Mech-Assault, and COD all had a baby

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1837  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

@tormentos: I'm pretty sure he meant that it's sad that a 40-year-old continually posts in the manner that you do.. honestly, I was under the impression that you were still in high school..

Indeed, nothing wrong with 40+ year old people being gamers and being active in the hobby, but someone so obsessive and fanboyish as tormentoes being 40 is just crazy.

I mean you just have to read a few of his posts to tell how ridiculous he is and noone would blame anyone for thinking he's a hormonal teenager dealing with his first crush (Sony) because of the way he acts here, you certainly wouldn't think he was a grown man with a family (how that happened boggles the mind).

To keep this post on topic, i'm hoping they do something about that 35gig lossless audio crap before the game releases here in Europe, 35gig for audio is just a waste of space afaic.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1838 lostrib

@CrownKingArthur said:

there is when you post like el tormo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1839 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Has anyone made anyone rage quit yet? my quote of the day "Birdy88 your camping ******, jumping around like its the first time you saw pussy" ... I dunno why but it tickled me :D3

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1840 CrownKingArthur
@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

i take your point, but i'm tolerant of his posting style, which i consider independent of age anyway.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1841  Edited By lostrib

@MBirdy88 said:

Has anyone made anyone rage quit yet? my quote of the day "Birdy88 your camping ******, jumping around like its the first time you saw pussy" ... I dunno why but it tickled me :D3

People getting mad is always funny.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1842 lostrib

For those who have beaten the campaign, how long does each one take?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1843  Edited By tormentos
@kingtito said:

Riiiiggghhhtttttt

That all depends on where, when and for how long. Since YOU don't know any of those AND you've never actually played the game, YOUR opinion i rendered moot. How can you be so blind to not see this? Just about EVERYONE that has, you know, played the game has not even blinked at these dips in fps. The ONLY person that seems to have a problem is YOU and YOUR opinion doesn't carry any weight El Tormented. You just sound like the typical butthurt cow, DCing a game that YOU haven't played and ISN'T on a system that YOU don't even own. Pathetic

Wrong El Tormented, you just proved how butthurt TF made you. You can't form an honest opinion going off videos and reviewers. You can say it's not your type of game or it doesn't look good to you but you're not doing that here now are you? You're claiming the game is bad and doesn't deserve the score it got because of some video and articles you read. You didn't form your opinion by actually playing the game.

Go play the game El Tormented, until then kindly stfu.

I don't care about how long it could be 3 seconds every 10 minutes for all i care the game has problems,oh wait dind't respawn it self claimed in neogaf that will fix the issues.?

So even Respawn admit the issues and you still on denial.

I don't need and xbox one to play titanfall for the freaking 100 time you blind lemming it will be on 360 soon and it is on PC all i need is a damn 99 dollar GPU to run this game,what the hell man.

Oh really so you seeing something with your own damn freaking eyes isn't enough to tell.? So i can tell if a movie is good because well i wasn't on the set where it was film i only saw it on video,do you even realize that those videos been show are a damn person playing,hell you hit full screen and aside from video compression that is how the game will be freaking seen on your damn TV.

So if you are playing a level that has 10 slow down and you post the video i will see the damn 10 slow downs,i don't need to play the game to see it..

I posted links i smoked your sorry ass i owned a 360 with Gears of war 3 and my opinions was irrelevant period people accuse me of talking drivel and been a fanboy which is what you will do once i get the PS4 and if i get an xbox one,accuse me of been a fanboy when i post something that you don't like,just like others did.

I even posted a video showing the problem and i was ignore..hahahaha so much for your "" you have to own something to be able to talk about it"" once again you failed.

@GoldenElementXL said:

So how many stars out of 5 would you give Titanfall? By your logic it doesn't matter if you have played the game or not so give us your expert score. I would bet anything that Jeff Gertsmann, one of your sources of the frame rate drops, will score the game 4/5 or 5/5. Who do you think we are going to take seriously? You or a respected game journalist that has actually played the game? While you're at it give us your "expert" thoughts on the PS4 and it's games. You don't own any of them or haven't played them which makes you an expert I guess.

Actually 7.5 or 8 the most,you can't ignore AI problems on a game were most of the players are AI controlled.

The game is $60 and is limited in everything but maps,something that was noted on Mag review on IGN how the game was $60 but had little content.

Frames problems with those visuals screen tearing.?

Hell let me ask you this since you people have play it tell me what is so innovative about the game.

What make the game so great that any defect of problem should be ignore.

@sts106mat said:

Snore-mentos

care to highlight any of my posts where i bash uncharted ? pretty sure i am just arguing with you about gears and your stupid posts.

I dont really talk about games i dont have an interest in.

I cant remember the last time i saw you get this worked up about a game dude. you remind me of those plate spinners you used to get on TV in the 80's rushing around trying to keep everything in order, eventually something always falls down.

Read dude read..

The fact alone that you were arguing with me about graphics on a game you don't own say it all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1844 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@lostrib said:

For those who have beaten the campaign, how long does each one take?

Its 9 mixed matches of attrition and domination .... so I would say under 2 hours each.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1845 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Rage010101 said:

@silversix_ said:
@Rage010101 said:

@silversix_ said:

Sorry to disappoint but butthurtness from Call of Duty: 9/10 WOW! Edition isn't allowed here. Shallow game aimed at casuals with auto headshot pistols and a 10y old engine is something i've already seen.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1846 tormentos

@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

What is wrong with my posting.?

That without saying that you act like a 14 year old troll most of the time..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1847 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tormentos When are you going to get it into your head that there are no A.I problems? This is WORKING AS INTENDED.

Oh and, due to actually playing the game, I can confirm that ONLY the spectres (robot soldiers) ignore you when you shoot them, providing their current target isn't dead. They are limited a.i robots that will focus a target... as since they don't feel pain or sense quite as well as a human they don't respond the same.

The human troops however do.

The A.I problems you mention are all in your head.... actually play the game... or discussing it with you is a waste of time.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1848 lostrib

@tormentos said:

@lostrib said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

What is wrong with my posting.?

That without saying that you act like a 14 year old troll most of the time..

Yeah, but I post at a 16 year old troll level

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1849 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

topic going strong you would guess lemmings and hermits playing this game, but like i said killing bots gets boring pretty fast

jeffmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1850  Edited By jeffmonster
Member since 2003 • 511 Posts

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/10/titanfall-review-2