TITANFALL REVIEWS INSIDE -- GS - 9 HYPE MET (Keep it here!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#2151 Edited by MBirdy88 (9007 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

@silversix_ said:

Looks like the Press hype was met. 9/10 WOW, Must Buy, Game of the Year(s), Amazing, Revolutionary, Top Dog FPS, ESPORTS, Shows How its Done, Doritos ftw, Mountain YEAAAH, MERUCA. Enjoy this 792p Press overhyped generic fps #3251

This fits everyone hyping this generic corridor shooter very swell, thanks.

.... Its the complete opposite of corridor :S

It has no campaign so i kinda agree lol my bad

Never played TF2, Counter-Strike, Earlier Battlefields, Unreal Tournement ect? call yourself a PC gamer... tut tut.

#2152 Edited by lostrib (42722 posts) -

I think this is my best game so far

As you can see the other team did not fair too well

#2153 Posted by silversix_ (16140 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

@silversix_ said:

Looks like the Press hype was met. 9/10 WOW, Must Buy, Game of the Year(s), Amazing, Revolutionary, Top Dog FPS, ESPORTS, Shows How its Done, Doritos ftw, Mountain YEAAAH, MERUCA. Enjoy this 792p Press overhyped generic fps #3251

Never played TF2, Counter-Strike, Earlier Battlefields, Unreal Tournement ect? call yourself a PC gamer... tut tut.

where did you see me call myself a pc gamer? Im currently only playing on pc because there's nothing on ps4 but it doesn't mean im a 'pc gamer'. Also, all of those game you've mentioned were soooooo $60 when they came out heh

#2154 Edited by lostrib (42722 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

@silversix_ said:

where did you see me call myself a pc gamer? Im currently only playing on pc because there's nothing on ps4 but it doesn't mean im a 'pc gamer'. Also, all of those game you've mentioned were soooooo $60 when they came out heh

They may have not been $60, but I believe some of them were sold at what was considered full price for a game at the time

#2155 Posted by highking_kallor (594 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

Is your PC really that bad?

It could run it, but not all that well. I'm rocking an e8400 (OC) with a 4870. I've been planning to build a new HTPC/semi-gaming, but then I decided to buy a car :P

Ah yes, financial life choices...

Being an adult sucks :(

If you both worked harder instead of posting on here all day you might be able to afford both. Or you could upskill and move on from Maccas. Being an adult rocks unless you suck.

#2156 Posted by lostrib (42722 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

It could run it, but not all that well. I'm rocking an e8400 (OC) with a 4870. I've been planning to build a new HTPC/semi-gaming, but then I decided to buy a car :P

If you both worked harder instead of posting on here all day you might be able to afford both. Or you could upskill and move on from Maccas. Being an adult rocks unless you suck.

What?

#2157 Edited by highking_kallor (594 posts) -

@lostrib:

See what I mean. You do not understand simple english. Back to school chum.

#2158 Posted by lostrib (42722 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@lostrib:

See what I mean. You do not understand simple english. Back to school chum.

Wtf is a Maccas?

#2159 Edited by silversix_ (16140 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@highking_kallor said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

@lostrib said:

What?

He is a King! Speak to him politely.

#2160 Edited by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -

lol I got a burn card that turned me into a Spectre

#2161 Posted by highking_kallor (594 posts) -

@lostrib:

hahaha. You really don’t know? You obviously get around in the world.

#2162 Posted by lostrib (42722 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@lostrib:

hahaha. You really don’t know? You obviously get around in the world.

Apparently not to Australia

#2164 Posted by highking_kallor (594 posts) -

@lostrib:

You trying to insult me? I'm not from Aussie.

#2165 Posted by lostrib (42722 posts) -

@highking_kallor said:

@lostrib:

You trying to insult me? I'm not from Aussie.

I would hope you could tell if I was insulting you

#2166 Posted by superclocked (5863 posts) -

I've been watching my son play Titanfall all evening. I tried it for a few minutes, too. It definitely lived up to the hype...

#2167 Edited by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

The "next big thing in gaming" couldn't even muster up a 90% on metacritic? pffffffffffffffft

#2168 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11644 posts) -

I really really want to play this but won't be able to buy an XBO yet. So hopefully the 360 port turns out ok.

#2169 Posted by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -

oh man, i just went 7 rounds in last titan standing in what was probably the most intense game of titanfall i've played yet. we were down to 2 titans each and I killed one and his teammate killed me and before he killed my already weak teammate I rained down a shit ton of Mag grenades during my ejection and killed their last titan

#2170 Edited by Advid-Gamer (4663 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@arkephonic said:

I obviously expected some funny responses, who wouldn't? It's just obvious that I'm a good looking guy who's also in shape. I don't let video games seep into my real life. If I pass some girl on the street, the last thing she'd probably think is that I post on some nerd forum like this one.

Good for you. The last thing anyone would want is you posting on a nerd forum like this one.

Seriously? Did you think everyone would be impressed because everyone here is a "nerd". Christ get over yourself I could break you in half. You were not looking for funny responses you were looking for shameless praise.

#2171 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17508 posts) -

@Advid-Gamer said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@arkephonic said:

I obviously expected some funny responses, who wouldn't? It's just obvious that I'm a good looking guy who's also in shape. I don't let video games seep into my real life. If I pass some girl on the street, the last thing she'd probably think is that I post on some nerd forum like this one.

Good for you. The last thing anyone would want is you posting on a nerd forum like this one.

Seriously? Did you think everyone would be impressed because everyone here is a "nerd". Christ get over yourself I could break you in half. You were not looking for funny responses you were looking for shameless praise.

Stop trying to act like you are somehow superior to others here.

Oh no, I'm so scared that someone over the internet says they are stronger than me :'(

Grow up kid, admit you are posting on a nerd forum and that you are as big a nerd as anyone else here

#2172 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17508 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@silversix_ said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

@silversix_ said:

Running out of insults, are we ?

:p

#2173 Edited by Spartan070 (16379 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Man, the Ogre is such a piece of shit, IDK how people use it. The Triple Threat and Cluster Missles are deadly on the close quarter maps

:o *rips arms off*

3 of my 5 Titan loadouts are Ogres, best for me. Map knowledge is crucial due to slow movement, don't want to get flanked. Absolute BEAST imo and is easily the best Auto-Titan for guarding hardpoints.

Having seen your postings I'm sure you're a better overall player than me so I'm not doubting your point, just giving mine.

#2174 Posted by Spartan070 (16379 posts) -

Needs a patch to further balance matchmaking, end up in a lot of matches were the 6 lowest ranked players are all on the same side.

#2175 Edited by sts106mat (20419 posts) -

just been to asda to try and get one of the branded headsets, but they had none, damn. I am going to try and hunt some down. there were people buying the game at 8:00am as the store opened, i was bugged cause i have to wait and hope that my copy shows up in the post today.

can't wait to start playing again

@Spartan070 if you are on XB1 is not because they or the highers are in a party?

#2176 Posted by Blabadon (28424 posts) -

DID HE REALLY TAKE A SELFIE LOL

#2177 Posted by musicalmac (23633 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@musicalmac said:

Why do I know Titanfall is doing well? I'll tell you why -- Titanfall is bound for Macs

Titanfall may already be played on a Mac, assuming the OS X machine meets minimum requirements for the game to run properly and that Windows is installed on it beforehand. But a made for Mac Titanfall version may be just around the corner co-founder of Respawn Entertainment revealed on Twitter. “We are talking to Aspyr, they should do it,” the exec said, answering to a question about whether the company is considering launching a Mac version of its popular new release.

AWWW YEAHHHHHH

As an owner of an 27in iMac and a 17in Macbook Pro, I don't ever want to game on my Mac's.

Works for me! I dual boot for games that don't get OSX releases, though. I have the 27" Ivy Bridge i7 iMac, so it's pretty capable.

#2178 Edited by LanceX2 (312 posts) -

Played for 5 hours last night and was so fun with a group ofbuddies

#2179 Posted by hippiesanta (9991 posts) -

sooo ... 8.9 fom IGN ... hihi

#2180 Posted by LanceX2 (312 posts) -

@hippiesanta said:

sooo ... 8.9 fom IGN ... hihi

your dumb

#2181 Posted by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -

Finally hit Gen 2 today

#2182 Edited by PhazonBlazer (11994 posts) -

@mems_1224: Yeezus, I'm still like level 30

What's the max level before you can switch gens?

#2183 Edited by MBirdy88 (9007 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

50, and certain challenges have to be met after the second gen.

E.G to go from 3rd to 4th gen, you need 50 pilot sachel kills, 50 titan railgun kills ect.

#2184 Posted by mems_1224 (48569 posts) -

@PhazonBlazer said:

You can do it as soon as you hit 50. You keep your burn cards and the 3 slots and Im pretty sure you keep your Titans too, you just have to unlock all the other stuff again

#2185 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

In order to keep System Wars from becoming a TitanFall board, please direct TitanFall posts to the sticky. Thanks!