So why do console fans hate PC gamers who can AFFORD a bleeding edge experience?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

I don't post here to talk about PCs and you are on the dorks I was referring though I didn't want to call names. You spend all your money on video games, will have to cancel your ridiculous preorders because you can't afford them and have made no pretenses about how much of a loser you are when it comes to dating. Don't bother responding to you sad little shit.

StrongBlackVine

With a mouth like that, you are sure to get many ladies.

Stay on topic instead of placing your flat out brainless attitude on others.

Everything I said about him was true. Don't like it you can kiss my ass too.

Your insecurity shows otherwise.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

PC primary gamers also usually dorks. This forum has shown that to be true.

StrongBlackVine

And yet you post here. Dork.

I don't post here to talk about PCs and you are on the dorks I was referring though I didn't want to call names. You spend all your money on video games, will have to cancel your ridiculous preorders because you can't afford them and have made no pretenses about how much of a loser you are when it comes to dating. Don't bother responding to you sad little shit.

Dork. And its called "unexpected bills", something you have to learn in life. SO stop being a manchild for once.
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"] And yet you post here. Dork.clyde46

Dork. And its called "unexpected bills", something you have to learn in life. SO stop being a manchild for once.

How is car insurance unexpected? Either way if an unexpected bill forced you to cancel your preorders you are not well off enough to waste your money on games. I'm done with you know you're a dork so don't try to pass the bill.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

StrongBlackVine

How is car insurance unexpected? Either way if an unexpected bill forced you to cancel your preorders you are not well off enough to waste your money on games. I'm done with you know you're a dork so don't try to pass the bill.

Since when did I say that my car insurance was unexpected.
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

With a mouth like that, you are sure to get many ladies.

Stay on topic instead of placing your flat out brainless attitude on others.

AMD655

Everything I said about him was true. Don't like it you can kiss my ass too.

Your insecurity shows otherwise.

By calling it like I see it? Sure.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Dork. And its called "unexpected bills", something you have to learn in life. SO stop being a manchild for once. clyde46

You said it was the reason you couldn't afford your preorders. Maybe there is more to it than that, but you stated that as your reason. Any way I'm done with this. It is silly arguing with strangers over some shit like this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

StrongBlackVine

You said it was the reason you couldn't afford your preorders. Maybe there is more to it than that, but you stated that as your reason. Any way I'm done with this. It is silly arguing with strangers over some shit like this.

So this is how you react when you get some of your own medicine? How old are you?
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Since when did I say that my car insurance was unexpected. AMD655

So this is how you react when you get some of your own medicine? How old are you?

My own medicine? I still had him by balls and just chose to drop it as it is pointless.

jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

lol, I guess OP was nowhere to be seen in those $400 PC threads.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

StrongBlackVine

My own medicine? I still had him by balls and just chose to drop it as it is pointless.

You have dropped nothing, what you stated in this post: "I don't post here to talk about PCs and you are on the dorks I was referring though I didn't want to call names. You spend all your money on video games, will have to cancel your ridiculous preorders because you can't afford them and have made no pretenses about how much of a loser you are when it comes to dating. Don't bother responding to you sad little shit." This shows your superiority complex being damaged, and the immaturity within you.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

Why do Hermits hate me because i can afford an Alienware should be the name of the topic title

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

I mean, I love playing my games on a 120hz 1440p IPS monitor and wouldn't have it any other way. Yet enjoying an experience of this calibur makes their blood boil. Explain it to me.

dj_pulserfan
imagine having a douchebag neighbor who pops his head over your fence every day to brag about how much better his house/car/yard is than yours.
XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts
[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

I mean, I love playing my games on a 120hz 1440p IPS monitor and wouldn't have it any other way. Yet enjoying an experience of this calibur makes their blood boil. Explain it to me.

handssss
imagine having a douchebag neighbor who pops his head over your fence every day to brag about how much better his house/car/yard is than yours.

Imagine having someone buy 2 next gen consoles and games that cost £45 each instead of building a top of the line pc and getting good games cheaply
handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 handssss

[QUOTE="handssss"][QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Imagine having someone buy 2 next gen consoles and games that cost £45 each instead of building a top of the line pc and getting good games cheaply

and if it makes them happy because those systems have games they actually want (many might not even be on the pc), then why the **** can't you shut up about it? HEY I'M SMARTER THAN YOU! HEY MY GRASS IS MORE UNIFORMLY CUT! HEY I JUST INSTALLED A HOTTUB! YOUR HOUSE SUCKS COMPARED TO MINE! FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="handssss"] imagine having a douchebag neighbor who pops his head over your fence every day to brag about how much better his house/car/yard is than yours. handssss

and if it makes them happy because those systems have games they actually want (many might not even be on the pc), then why the **** can't you shut up about it? HEY I'M SMARTER THAN YOU! HEY MY GRASS IS MORE UNIFORMLY CUT! HEY I JUST INSTALLED A HOTTUB! YOUR HOUSE SUCKS COMPARED TO MINE! FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

Melt down.
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

[QUOTE="handssss"]

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] Imagine having someone buy 2 next gen consoles and games that cost £45 each instead of building a top of the line pc and getting good games cheaply AMD655

Melt down.

Can you feel the melt down as much as i can?

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Oh system wars, never change.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Lumpy311

Oh system wars, never change.

kraken2109

I should have made an account way sooner. This place is fun as hell.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Why do Hermits hate me because i can afford an Alienware should be the name of the topic title

Davekeeh
Why do Hermits laught at your Alienware. Quite costly to surf the web :|
Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#170 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

console gamers are usually children and/or unemployed slackers (NEETs).

Glorious master race (which I am a part of) are usually well off adults with jobs and a stable income.

WolfGrey

See what I mean???

But to be bluntly honest those people are the minority.

A LOUD minority but a minority.

Most of us PC gamers are just as excited about the next console or console exclusive as you folks are.

If you insist......

Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Pretty lazy troll topic but I'm not sure what else I expected nowadays.

whiskeystrike

That.

But console gamers dont actually care about PC gamers rigs, never had, never will.

Console fanboys hate PC fanboys, PC fanboys hate console fanboys. The keyword here being "fanboy". A fanboy has no rational, no maturity, they dont love gaming for the games they love a product brand, and they are mindless robots.

Basically, you shouldnt care about fanboys because they are the smallest part of the gaming community, and also the dumbest. Sadly though the dumbest are often the loudest.

strawhatlupi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 strawhatlupi
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts
some gamers arent just crazy about graphics. i have my fair share of this bleeding edge experience, its fun for a while but it grew stale as substance diminish and everything is just being spoon fed. i realize that most games i prefer to play doesnt even need a high end hardware. for me investing on hardware had reach its diminishing return. i can see most effects are just smoke and mirror. graphical immersion just made me numb and inhibits my imagination making games just a stimuli experience that create very little personal connection. with games like baldurs gate 2, fallout 2, jagged alliance 2, imagination supplies the inadequacy of the presentation. its like reading a book. it register more effectively to my mind. the experience become more personal. immersion becomes a personal effort. people who flaunt graphical superioty are just meh for me.
ClassicRockFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 ClassicRockFTW
Member since 2012 • 1106 Posts

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

console gamers are usually children and/or unemployed slackers (NEETs).

Glorious master race (which I am a part of) are usually well off adults with jobs and a stable income.

StrongBlackVine

PC primary gamers also usually dorks. This forum has shown that to be true.

>H-how dare you be a contributing member of society, complete with college education and various qualifications

>B-baka i'll keep playing Mass Effect 3, best RPG of all time

>D-dork

D'awwww console babby?

moistsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 moistsandwich
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Why is console gamers go-to argument always control/comfort/screen size? I don't limit myself to PC gaming only, there are too many great games on consoles, that the PC never sees.

But I use a 40" 1080p HDTV for my PC monitor, and I have a 360 controller for those games that are not meant for a kb/m. I am one of the few on these boards that is not held back by some silly loyalty to 1 platform. It feels so good to have options. :D

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

Davekeeh

How much did you actually pay for that Alienware? You can build a better pc for the same price as an Alienware why pay more for less in return lol

BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

Mainly because half the other threads are claiming PC is cheaper than consoles and it only costs $500 to max out all current games. Hermits can never seem to get their info straight.

But lets be honest, buying something because you can afford it is generally the mantra of poor people. Buying less than you can afford is how people stop being poor.

I used to piss away alot of money on bleeding edge PC components when i was younger, but if you are paying rent instead of a mortgage and not making the annual contribution limit to your Roth IRA, you are hood rich and while you can technially afford it... you shouldnt.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#177 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

I don't care.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

dj_pulserfan

Because some hermits here in sw is like Jehovas knocking on the door trying force their crap on you...

DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

Just PC gamers trying to overcompensate for their real life...again.
I've seen people flee to PC gaming when their life went to shit, desperately clinging on to leaderbords and K/D ratios to justify their petty existence. Then proceed to make topics on how console gamers should be ashamed of ourselves for not enjoying games in 1440p @ 60 fps, as if the two hours max daily spent on gaming justifies a $1000-$2000 rig.

I know there are a lot of PC gamers that don't try to grow e-penis on message boards, we console gamers just don't care about PC gaming and continue life with good education, good jobs, healthy love relationships (actual human interactions) and time spent with family and friends. Face it, a lot of PC elitists are dregs of society that should not be allowed to reproduce.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 handssss
[QUOTE="handssss"]

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] Imagine having someone buy 2 next gen consoles and games that cost £45 each instead of building a top of the line pc and getting good games cheaply AMD655

Melt down.

easy way of describing the situation. how many times do you act like this? plenty. I know you want to feel included because it's system wars and technically the PC is a gaming system, but it has no gens, no fixed hardware, and no owner. It's boring to even try and compare it to consoles and the only people that do must be seriously desperate to win an argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="handssss"] and if it makes them happy because those systems have games they actually want (many might not even be on the pc), then why the **** can't you shut up about it? HEY I'M SMARTER THAN YOU! HEY MY GRASS IS MORE UNIFORMLY CUT! HEY I JUST INSTALLED A HOTTUB! YOUR HOUSE SUCKS COMPARED TO MINE! FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!handssss
Melt down.

easy way of describing the situation. how many times do you act like this? plenty. I know you want to feel included because it's system wars and technically the PC is a gaming system, but it has no gens, no fixed hardware, and no owner. It's boring to even try and compare it to consoles and the only people that do must be seriously desperate to win an argument.

I never compared it o.0 Just because i game on PC, does not make me what you stereotypical asshats think.
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Lumpy311

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="handssss"] and if it makes them happy because those systems have games they actually want (many might not even be on the pc), then why the **** can't you shut up about it? HEY I'M SMARTER THAN YOU! HEY MY GRASS IS MORE UNIFORMLY CUT! HEY I JUST INSTALLED A HOTTUB! YOUR HOUSE SUCKS COMPARED TO MINE! FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

handssss

Melt down.

I sense straw man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#183 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Console gamers get annoyed when PC gamers shove 1080p 60fps down their faces, that's all :P.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts
I'm not going through all that hassle to play multiplats and I'm for damn sure not not doing it for PC's crappy and creepy exclusives
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Lumpy311

I'm not going through all that hassle to play multiplats and I'm for damn sure not not doing it for PC's crappy and creepy exclusivesTheKingIAm

What are you talking about? We have the best exclusives.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

Hm.. there are many theories explaining why these primitive creatures called consolites hate the Master Race.

My own theory is that they simply cannot comprehend how unfathomably superior PC gaming is, not to mention that even a small glimpse at the holy true HD graphics that PC gaming offers will liquify their eyes. Maybe one day, we can hope these consolites evolve from smearing shit on a flat rock calling that 'good graphics'.

So in essence i think that consolites just fear the unknown. In this case, the heavenly realm of PC gaming.

Lucianu
Oh, this post definitely sums up why we don't like you... just perhaps not in the way you had hoped.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lowe0

This is a prime example of inferior people, not gamers, people.

Just because i game on PC, does not make me what you stereotypical asshats think.AMD655

Just wanted to put these two quotes together. Seems to me that you're exactly what I think you are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"] This is a prime example of inferior people, not gamers, people.

Just because i game on PC, does not make me what you stereotypical asshats think.lowe0

Just wanted to put these two quotes together. Seems to me that you're exactly what I think you are.

What?
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] I make enough money to budget for one. Its just not that important. Even if it was though, my GF would probably leave me if I spent that kind of money on gaming. I would also rather settle for a PS4 and do something nice for my kids instead. Whether im playing on an Xbox, Playstation or even pulling my Dreamcast out of the closet, im more than happy. The biggest problem with many of these PC gamers has to do with their huge superiority complexes such as the one the TC seems to have and is the reason for my insulting post.WolfGrey

Get a new lady, she is obviously too uptight, and worried about what you are spending, this is a lack of trust between you two.

Agreed with him here. Since i am very responsible when it comes to my gaming hobbies my gf has no issue with my spending.

Props to the Dreamcast there though.

Its not just my money though. While we're not married "yet", we do still have a family together with two children. There are better things that money could be used on. Its really no different than me telling her she is not getting some expensive girly product like a $400 designer bag. I already went overboard with my Astro Mixamp and Sennheiser HD598's.
TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"]I'm not going through all that hassle to play multiplats and I'm for damn sure not not doing it for PC's crappy and creepy exclusivesLumpy311

Creepy exclusives like Everquest :lol:
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 lowe0
[QUOTE="lowe0"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] This is a prime example of inferior people, not gamers, people.

Just because i game on PC, does not make me what you stereotypical asshats think.AMD655

What?

What part of that confuses you? You think people who choose something other than what you have are inferior. You didn't even bother trying to hide it until it became convenient to do so.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"]I'm not going through all that hassle to play multiplats and I'm for damn sure not not doing it for PC's crappy and creepy exclusivesTheKingIAm

Creepy exclusives like Everquest :lol:

How's that game creepy? :|

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="lowe0"] Just wanted to put these two quotes together. Seems to me that you're exactly what I think you are.lowe0
What?

What part of that confuses you? You think people who choose something other than what you have are inferior. You didn't even bother trying to hide it until it became convenient to do so.

You did not even see what i posted against.... LOL
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#194 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Why do Hermits think Console gamers cannot afford game PC's?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

timbers_WSU
Ask TC.
lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 lowe0
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="AMD655"] What?

You did not even see what i posted against.... LOL

I certainly did. I've also seen your other posts. I stand by my statement.
Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

timbers_WSU

Same reason you guys thing hermits live in basements/virgins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="lowe0"] What part of that confuses you? You think people who choose something other than what you have are inferior. You didn't even bother trying to hide it until it became convenient to do so.lowe0
 So run along. You did not even see what i posted against.... LOL

I certainly did. I've also seen your other posts. I stand by my statement.

Look, i know you dislike anyone who PC games....

And your two quotes, make no sense.

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 lowe0

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Bebi_vegeta

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I think people who make assumptions about the social lives of PC gamers are a handful of idiots, and I'm happy to call them out directly. But PC gamers? It feels way more pervasive than a few stragglers. There was a recent article discussing how gaming is one of the few hobbies that actively shuns newcomers. In still hearing, ONLY from PC gamers, about how I must be a noob, over two decades after I started gaming. This is purely my observation but you are by far, by far, by so goddamn far it's not even funny, the most judgmental community in all of gaming, to the point that it detracts from any experience shared with you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

lowe0

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I think people who make assumptions about the social lives of PC gamers are a handful of idiots, and I'm happy to call them out directly. But PC gamers? It feels way more pervasive than a few stragglers. There was a recent article discussing how gaming is one of the few hobbies that actively shuns newcomers. In still hearing, ONLY from PC gamers, about how I must be anoob, over two decades after I started gaming. This is purely my observation but you are by far, by far, by so goddamn far it's not even funny, the most judgmental community in all of gaming, to the point that it detracts from any experience shared with you.