So why do console fans hate PC gamers who can AFFORD a bleeding edge experience?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] And you are here constantly saying the same thing to all my posts? I have heard of brainless people, but you are topping the charts.AMD655

Okay, so sounds like you're admitting that you're too stupid to understand the difference between an "m" and "ft."  Good to know.

Admitted nothing, you clearly miss proper English, and want to be correct, when you are just weak sauce with his butt hanging out rubbing it on soft tissue, because you have no solid argument. Learn to read.

Well you avoid the topic, so I assumed that was your way of conceding. Also, looking at that post, I don't think you should be criticizing anyone's "proper English."

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

Okay, so sounds like you're admitting that you're too stupid to understand the difference between an "m" and "ft."  Good to know.

lostrib

Admitted nothing, you clearly miss proper English, and want to be correct, when you are just weak sauce with his butt hanging out rubbing it on soft tissue, because you have no solid argument. Learn to read.

Well you avoid the topic, so I assumed that was your way of conceding. Also, looking at that post, I don't think you should be criticizing anyone's "proper English."

A9TGL6S.png

How does it feel having a lad posting dicks on your Steam page?

Are you now telling me you are not a virgin?

Your IQ is higher than 2?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Admitted nothing, you clearly miss proper English, and want to be correct, when you are just weak sauce with his butt hanging out rubbing it on soft tissue, because you have no solid argument. Learn to read.AMD655

It's funny, because my friends are assholes.

What does my sexual history have to do with anything? 

And yes, my IQ is higher than 2.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#254 Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

In the internet, your sexual history means everything. Now go pay someone hot to write "Lostrib was here" on her ass and win the argument!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

Just an observation. You use things that are tiny to go against me, have dicks posted on your steam page dating back to 2011, that you can delete at any time you want. And your superiority complex will not let you back down, even when wrong. No sex. Low IQ No argument.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

AMD655

Just an observation. You use things that are tiny to go against me, have dicks posted on your steam page dating back to 2011, that you can delete at any time you want. And your superiority complex will not let you back down, even when wrong. No sex. Low IQ No argument.

Wrong about what?

I don't delete them because I really don't care

And please provide any evidence that shows I don't have sex and have a low IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

Wrong about what?

Proof is in the pudding, it does not take a high IQ to see what you are. Which is where i get my assumption that you have a low one.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Just an observation. You use things that are tiny to go against me, have dicks posted on your steam page dating back to 2011, that you can delete at any time you want. And your superiority complex will not let you back down, even when wrong. No sex. Low IQ No argument.AMD655

Wrong about what?

Proof is in the pudding, it does not take a high IQ to see what you are. Which is where i get my assumption that you have a low one.

So no evidence? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Wrong about what?

lostrib

So no evidence? 

Evidence is shown in black and white, it is like a virgin pretending he knows what sex feels like, you are that guy!
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Proof is in the pudding, it does not take a high IQ to see what you are. Which is where i get my assumption that you have a low one.AMD655

So no evidence? 

Evidence is shown in black and white, it is like a virgin pretending he knows what sex feels like, you are that guy!

What evidence? Can you please show the logic that connects low IQ/virginity to my friend posting dicks on my Steam profile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

its because they throw it in everyones face so they can justify them wasting all their money on a toy, meanwhile i have a life to live and i game on occasions on consoles.

kingoflife9
And you type on a PC to say all this, with a life, and occasional PC/Console gaming. Kay.
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Lumpy311

its because they throw it in everyones face so they can justify them wasting all their money on a toy, meanwhile i have a life to live and i game on occasions on consoles.

kingoflife9

So computers, often used for work, are toys, while consoles, often used by kids that want to play CoD aren't?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

So no evidence? 

lostrib

What evidence? Can you please show the logic that connects low IQ/virginity to my friend posting dicks on my Steam profile

Take a look at my profile, then take a look at my friends profile (POS) clan tags. We are guys with females, family who game.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Evidence is shown in black and white, it is like a virgin pretending he knows what sex feels like, you are that guy!AMD655

Take a look at my profile, then take a look at my friends profile (POS) clan tags. We are guys with females, family who game.

You didn't answer the question or explain your logic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

You do not get it do you? There is nothing to explain, you are blind to this POV, due to your lack of experience.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Take a look at my profile, then take a look at my friends profile (POS) clan tags. We are guys with females, family who game.AMD655

You do not get it do you? There is nothing to explain, you are blind to this POV, due to your lack of experience.

And yet you seem unable to explain it

So having one friend post a dick on my steam profile like two years ago some how screams low IQ and virginity.  While you having "HARDCORE TILL I DIE," the Steam Name "FATBASTARDUS," and then using a friend with the clan tag POS which commonly stands for Piece Of Shit as an example, somehow screams high IQ/sexual experience? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

So having one friend post a dick on my steam profile like two years ago some how screams low IQ and virginity.  While you having "HARDCORE TILL I DIE," the Steam Name "FATBASTARDUS," and then using a friend with the clan tag POS which commonly stands for Piece Of Shit as an example, somehow screams high IQ/sexual experience? 

HTID My Steam name i change so regularly... this came up with a chat with the missus, made us both laugh :P
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] You do not get it do you? There is nothing to explain, you are blind to this POV, due to your lack of experience.AMD655

HTID

My Steam name i change so regularly... this came up with a chat with the missus, made us both laugh :P

Not watching 30 minutes of shakey cam 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

HTID

My Steam name i change so regularly... this came up with a chat with the missus, made us both laugh :P

Awww, losing made you mad.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] HTID

My Steam name i change so regularly... this came up with a chat with the missus, made us both laugh :PAMD655

how did I lose? and how am I mad? you still haven't exlpained the logical connection between my Steam profile and low IQ/virginity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

how did I lose? and how am I mad? you still haven't exlpained the logical connection between my Steam profile and low IQ/virginity

Because you are too low in IQ, i already explained that due to your inexperience, you cannot see the things we can, and by we, i mean people in relations, or who have experienced one :)
m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 m3Boarder32
Member since 2002 • 9526 Posts

I mean, I love playing my games on a 120hz 1440p IPS monitor and wouldn't have it any other way. Yet enjoying an experience of this calibur makes their blood boil. Explain it to me.

dj_pulserfan
TN Panels are garbage, hell LCD is garbage
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Awww, losing made you mad.AMD655

Because you are too low in IQ, i already explained that due to your inexperience, you cannot see the things we can, and by we, i mean people in relations, or who have experienced one :)

I am in a relationship and have experienced one.  So if it is so easy to see then you should be able to explain the logic behind your conclusions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

I am in a relationship and have experienced one.  So if it is so easy to see then you should be able to explain the logic behind your conclusions

Then provide evidence of this, just like the supposed evidence you applied here of me not understanding distance metrics, which fell out of your arse.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Because you are too low in IQ, i already explained that due to your inexperience, you cannot see the things we can, and by we, i mean people in relations, or who have experienced one :)AMD655

Then provide evidence of this, just like the supposed evidence you applied here of me not understanding distance metrics, which fell out of your arse.

Why would I provide personal information to random people on the internet? But please, I am still waiting for an explanation of your logic that i am a virgin/low IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

Why would I provide personal information to random people on the internet? But please, I am still waiting for an explanation of your logic that i am a virgin/low IQ

Because big penises on someones Steam page, which they see every time they load steam up, is a sign of an intelligent person who is straight, and in a relationship with a woman.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Then provide evidence of this, just like the supposed evidence you applied here of me not understanding distance metrics, which fell out of your arse.AMD655

Because big penises on someones Steam page, which they see every time they load steam up, is a sign of an intelligent person who is straight, and in a relationship with a woman.

If you use Steam, you should know it doesn't load to your profile so I actually rarely see it.  And surprisingly I am all those things--straight, in a relationship with a woman, and intelligent.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

If you use Steam, you should know it doesn't load to your profile so I actually rarely see it.  And surprisingly I am all those things--straight, in a relationship with a woman, and intelligent.  

Nope, or you would not be here arguing with me on the internet.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Because big penises on someones Steam page, which they see every time they load steam up, is a sign of an intelligent person who is straight, and in a relationship with a woman.AMD655

It's called multitasking. But you still haven't shown any proof that backs up your claims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

It's called multitasking.

Multispastik more like.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

AMD655

Multispastik more like.

You mean "spastic"?  Anyways, time for lunch so work on coming up with that evidence and linking it to low IQ/virginity with a logical argument.  I'll review it when I get back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

Multispastik more like.

You mean "spastic"?  Anyways, time for lunch so work on coming up with that evidence and linking it to low IQ/virginity with a logical argument.  I'll review it when I get back.

Ding ding, round 1 is over.
DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

First round goes to:

AMD655

m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 m3Boarder32
LOL at you two arguing over who is less of a nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
LOL at you two arguing over who is less of a nerdm3Boarder32
Better than SRS right?
DrTrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 DrTrafalgarLaw
Member since 2011 • 4487 Posts

:D

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#289 dj_pulserfan
Member since 2007 • 3102 Posts

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

I mean, I love playing my games on a 120hz 1440p IPS monitor and wouldn't have it any other way. Yet enjoying an experience of this calibur makes their blood boil. Explain it to me.

m3Boarder32

120hz is only available on TN in mainstream markets.

I have Yamakasi Catleap 120hz IPS glass paneled monitor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="m3Boarder32"][QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

dj_pulserfan

TN is nasty, IPS is much further along in tech than most realize, IPS>TN the difference in latency is really low, and will not be noticed at 60hz.
m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 m3Boarder32

[QUOTE="m3Boarder32"][QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

dj_pulserfan

With no warranty and buzzes like no other when displaying white screens. No ththanks
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 dj_pulserfan
[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="m3Boarder32"] TN Panels are garbage, hell LCD is garbageAMD655

TN is nasty, IPS is much further along in tech than most realize, IPS>TN the difference in latency is really low, and will not be noticed at 60hz.

Yep. Never again will I touch a TN now that PLS and IPS are so cheaply available.
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="m3Boarder32"] TN Panels are garbage, hell LCD is garbagem3Boarder32

With no warranty and buzzes like no other when displaying white screens. No ththanks

This is what silly people actually believe!

http://www.microcenter.com/product/384780/EQ276W_27-Inch_IPS_LED_Monitor,_WQHD_2560x1440,_HDMI,_DVI-D,_DisplayPort,_USB

Microcenter, Monoprice & various other US retailers sell the exact same panels now on their own. Oh and with a warranty, Lifetime from Monoprice. Please stop making yourself look stupid.

Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Lumpy311

I love how when the argument ends everything goes back to normal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

I love how when the argument ends everything goes back to normal.

Lumpy311
WWII Not so sure about that.
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 dj_pulserfan

Poor Hermits bragging about their cheap custom rigs

Davekeeh
We've been trough this before davekeeh. You hate PC gaming because you're broke.
savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts

People bying consoles generally dont' care about bleeding tech, they just hat the fools that turn it into a giant wank fest to stroke their own ego... OMG guys look at my low end IPS monitor **** yah. 

Good IPS monitors are better for getting better vieing angles, a good tft moniter is all you need in the end, just make sure you don't get one with washed out colors. I bought 2 24" tft monitors for work and I've never been disapointed. Even at work where I have IPS it makes little difference. I could care less about viewing angles because I don't point my monitor away or anything like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

People bying consoles generally dont' care about bleeding tech, they just hat the fools that turn it into a giant wank fest to stroke their own ego... OMG guys look at my low end IPS monitor **** yah. 

Good IPS monitors are better for getting better vieing angles, a good tft moniter is all you need in the end, just make sure you don't get one with washed out colors. I bought 2 24" tft monitors for work and I've never been disapointed. Even at work where I have IPS it makes little difference. I could care less about viewing angles because I don't point my monitor away or anything like that.

savagetwinkie
You seem late.
savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts
[QUOTE="savagetwinkie"]

AMD655
You seem late.

nah i'm making fun of the guy that bought the 400 monitor and is boasting about it. I'm just tackling the OP at same time.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

So why do hermits hate console gamers who can AFFORD a bleeding edge PC but still choose consoles?:lol: