So why do console fans hate PC gamers who can AFFORD a bleeding edge experience?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#201 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

I don't think PC gamers realize that when they claim someone who prefers consoles can't afford a PC all it does it makes it look like PC gamers have to compensate for everything else in their lives. That is why PC gamers are referred too as anti-social, basement dwelling, virgins. I can assure you by seeing a lot of the console gamers collections on here including my own, Not caring about PC games because consoles get better exclusives is a valid reason to not care about PC gaming. Why get a PC when you can get an XBOX 360 and PS3 for the same price?

It is a good choice going with console. And we will use our PC's (Yes, WTF do you think we use to get on System Wars?) for whatever we feel like. I use my 2 laptops for music and work.

Hermits claim to have all of this money and yet they cannot seem to afford any common sense. Sad really.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
I think you've been playing too much Soul Calibur OP.
Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Why do Hermits think Console gamers cannot afford game PC's?

lowe0

Same reason you guys thing hermits live in basements/virgins.

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I think people who make assumptions about the social lives of PC gamers are a handful of idiots, and I'm happy to call them out directly. But PC gamers? It feels way more pervasive than a few stragglers. There was a recent article discussing how gaming is one of the few hobbies that actively shuns newcomers. In still hearing, ONLY from PC gamers, about how I must be anoob, over two decades after I started gaming. This is purely my observation but you are by far, by far, by so goddamn far it's not even funny, the most judgmental community in all of gaming, to the point that it detracts from any experience shared with you.

Yes, we already know your feelings about PC gamers. 

But I won't change my stance, all fanboys are idiots. But when you're in a forum called system wars, what do you expect.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

I don't think PC gamers realize that when they claim someone who prefers consoles can't afford a PC all it does it makes it look like PC gamers have to compensate for everything else in their lives. That is why PC gamers are referred too as anti-social, basement dwelling, virgins. I can assure you by seeing a lot of the console gamers collections on here including my own, Not caring about PC games because consoles get better exclusives is a valid reason to not care about PC gaming. Why get a PC when you can get an XBOX 360 and PS3 for the same price?

It is a good choice going with console. And we will use our PC's (Yes, WTF do you think we use to get on System Wars?) for whatever we feel like. I use my 2 laptops for music and work.

Hermits claim to have all of this money and yet they cannot seem to afford any common sense. Sad really.

timbers_WSU

Well, judging that... you waste more money than most herms.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Only people with an alienware should have the right to brag about their system

Davekeeh

I was with you until this..

No Dave, no..

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

AMD655

Well, judging that... you waste more money than most herms.

No. I simply buy whatever the **** I want.
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#207 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"]Not like that so called "Bleeding Edge" experience is going to get him laid if anything. If anything, its going to prevent it. Well at least from anything that isn't AI. This right here could make his bleeding edge experience complete. http://www.gizmag.com/nsfw-review-realtouch-sex-toy-for-men/26804/

Why is this topic always brought up... Virginity and the type of technology one uses are not related, you can be a 40 year old virgin as a console gamer or a Pc gamer, there is no difference. OT: Because some Hermits like mr.AMD are far too successful when trolling.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

timbers_WSU

lowe0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 lowe0
Member since 2004 • 13692 Posts

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

Same reason you guys thing hermits live in basements/virgins.

Bebi_vegeta

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I think people who make assumptions about the social lives of PC gamers are a handful of idiots, and I'm happy to call them out directly. But PC gamers? It feels way more pervasive than a few stragglers. There was a recent article discussing how gaming is one of the few hobbies that actively shuns newcomers. In still hearing, ONLY from PC gamers, about how I must be anoob, over two decades after I started gaming. This is purely my observation but you are by far, by far, by so goddamn far it's not even funny, the most judgmental community in all of gaming, to the point that it detracts from any experience shared with you.

But I won't change my stance, all fanboys are idiots. But when you're in a forum called system wars, what do you expect.

Better. I expect better.
TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 TheKingIAm
Member since 2013 • 1531 Posts
[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"][QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

What are you talking about? We have the best exclusives.

MonsieurX
Creepy exclusives like Everquest :lol:

How's that game creepy? :|

Middle aged men living virtual lives. Most women I know would leave their man if they found out they live virtual lives. Lots of creepy pedophiles and serial killers play those types of games.
Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Bebi_vegeta

timbers_WSU

Yes and console gamers who claim PC are basement dwellers and virgins, are better ?

Great for you if you think consoles brings you better value in what you paid for. You think you get better exlusive then PC gamers... which to them, you're not. And to me I don't give a crap about exclusive as I find mutliplats games better most of the time.

Again, fanboys all have the same issues.

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 TheKingIAm
PC gamers are lonely and insecure, they spend thousands on their PCs to boost their self esteem
Lumpy311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Lumpy311
Member since 2013 • 2009 Posts

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="TheKingIAm"] Creepy exclusives like Everquest :lol:TheKingIAm

Middle aged men living virtual lives. Most women I know would leave their man if they found out they live virtual lives. Lots of creepy pedophiles and serial killers play those types of games.

Please tell me you aren't this stupid.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="TheKingIAm"] Creepy exclusives like Everquest :lol:

And Home is perfectly fine? :roll:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
PC gamers are lonely and insecure, they spend thousands on their PCs to boost their self esteemTheKingIAm
Username... Signature... Post...
Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Bebi_vegeta

[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] I'll be perfectly honest with you. I think people who make assumptions about the social lives of PC gamers are a handful of idiots, and I'm happy to call them out directly. But PC gamers? It feels way more pervasive than a few stragglers. There was a recent article discussing how gaming is one of the few hobbies that actively shuns newcomers. In still hearing, ONLY from PC gamers, about how I must be anoob, over two decades after I started gaming. This is purely my observation but you are by far, by far, by so goddamn far it's not even funny, the most judgmental community in all of gaming, to the point that it detracts from any experience shared with you.lowe0

Better. I expect better.

You expect better what ? Do you know where you are lowe ?

TheKingIAm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 TheKingIAm

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] How's that game creepy? :|Lumpy311

That creepy guy who kidnapped that girl in Cali and killed her mom and brother was an everquest player
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 MonsieurX
[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"] Middle aged men living virtual lives. Most women I know would leave their man if they found out they live virtual lives. Lots of creepy pedophiles and serial killers play those types of games. TheKingIAm

That creepy guy who kidnapped that girl in Cali and killed her mom and brother was an everquest player

1 + 1 = 3 !!!
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

Bebi_vegeta

Yes and console gamers who claim PC are basement dwellers and virgins, are better ?

Great for you if you think consoles brings you better value in what you paid for. You think you get better exlusive then PC gamers... which to them, you're not. And to me I don't give a crap about exclusive as I find mutliplats games better most of the time.

I never claimed they were basement dwellers or virgins. They think they are better than everyone else and calls themselves the Master Race. I think they are just a joke. One big useless joke. If they really think having a game PC makes them special then it really is not worth bothering with them. I will just laugh hysterically at the stupidity and move on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

timbers_WSU

I never claimed they were basement dwellers or virgins. They think they are better than everyone else and calls themselves the Master Race. I think they are just a joke. One big useless joke. If they really think having a game PC makes them special then it really is not worth bothering with them. I will just laugh hysterically at the stupidity and move on.

This is your dense community.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Bebi_vegeta

[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

timbers_WSU

I didn't say you did... But i'm just generalising like you.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

even if this is true, why the fvck do you care?

cheesie253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 cheesie253
Member since 2003 • 1014 Posts
[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] Or they just don't care and think his mentality is borderline unstable and outright, weird. Not like that so called "Bleeding Edge" experience is going to get him laid if anything. If anything, its going to prevent it. Well at least from anything that isn't AI. This right here could make his bleeding edge experience complete. http://www.gizmag.com/nsfw-review-realtouch-sex-toy-for-men/26804/Murderstyle75

Ya know...some of us have these things called jobs and this ability called budgeting...ever heard of it?

Thanks to that i have a nice rig and i play on a 40 inch HDTV. Though sometimes i switch to my monitor so that my gf who also has a job  and loves games can play on the ps3.

Some of us love playing on the edge of what a game can be. Don't you ever wish some of your favorite games could be more? Skyrim possibly being an example?

I make enough money to budget for one. Its just not that important. Even if it was though, my GF would probably leave me if I spent that kind of money on gaming. I would also rather settle for a PS4 and do something nice for my kids instead. Whether im playing on an Xbox, Playstation or even pulling my Dreamcast out of the closet, im more than happy. The biggest problem with many of these PC gamers has to do with their huge superiority complexes such as the one the TC seems to have and is the reason for my insulting post.

Agree with you here. If I make enough money to buy a $8k two channel stereo I could surely put together a $2k rig no problem. Thing is I choose not too. I have built hundreds of rigs for myself, friends and for work over the years and honestly the building of and tinkering with gaming rigs is where my joy in the hobby ends. I used to love playing on a PC and I of course acknowledge its benefits but at this point it is no longer my preferred choice. Consoles fit nicely into my home theater rack without being obtrusive and I prefer the ease of pushing a button on my Logitech an having my entire system fire up and be ready to go. I simply prefer the delivery of gaming through a console. A high end rig that can do higher resolutions or higher settings has no benefit to me. I prefer throwing in a disc and playing. To each their own but in my eyes a PC is not superior to consoles simply because it does more in resolution and graphical settings.
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#224 dj_pulserfan
Member since 2007 • 3102 Posts

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="handssss"] imagine having a douchebag neighbor who pops his head over your fence every day to brag about how much better his house/car/yard is than yours. handssss

Imagine having someone buy 2 next gen consoles and games that cost £45 each instead of building a top of the line pc and getting good games cheaply

and if it makes them happy because those systems have games they actually want (many might not even be on the pc), then why the **** can't you shut up about it? HEY I'M SMARTER THAN YOU! HEY MY GRASS IS MORE UNIFORMLY CUT! HEY I JUST INSTALLED A HOTTUB! YOUR HOUSE SUCKS COMPARED TO MINE! FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF!

I lol'd so hard. The return of reach3?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 MonsieurX
[QUOTE="Lumpy311"]

[QUOTE="TheKingIAm"] Middle aged men living virtual lives. Most women I know would leave their man if they found out they live virtual lives. Lots of creepy pedophiles and serial killers play those types of games. TheKingIAm

http://www.switched.com/2007/12/10/boy-saves-sister-from-moose-attack-with-skills-learned-in-warcra/
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

timbers_WSU

The master race thing is what we call a "Tongue in cheek" joke. You should look it up. It came from Zero Punctuation a few years ago and has pretty much spread around the internet in a completely sarcastic joke. Then again, seeing the average IQ of a console owner when they jump onto the internet and get behind a keyboard it hasn't surprised me they don't read situations very well beyond what they see in front of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts
[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"]Not like that so called "Bleeding Edge" experience is going to get him laid if anything. If anything, its going to prevent it. Well at least from anything that isn't AI. This right here could make his bleeding edge experience complete. http://www.gizmag.com/nsfw-review-realtouch-sex-toy-for-men/26804/

Why is this topic always brought up... Virginity and the type of technology one uses are not related, you can be a 40 year old virgin as a console gamer or a Pc gamer, there is no difference. OT: Because some Hermits like mr.AMD are far too successful when trolling.

The point is, some of these uber hardcore superior PC gamers spend thousands on their rigs. One would assume if you are going to throw over a G down on a gaming rig, that's what the majority of your time is going to be spent doing. Unless you plan on spending two thirds of your life on your expensive PC, there are far better things to spend your money on.
dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

Ya know...some of us have these things called jobs and this ability called budgeting...ever heard of it?

Thanks to that i have a nice rig and i play on a 40 inch HDTV. Though sometimes i switch to my monitor so that my gf who also has a job  and loves games can play on the ps3.

Some of us love playing on the edge of what a game can be. Don't you ever wish some of your favorite games could be more? Skyrim possibly being an example?

cheesie253

I make enough money to budget for one. Its just not that important. Even if it was though, my GF would probably leave me if I spent that kind of money on gaming. I would also rather settle for a PS4 and do something nice for my kids instead. Whether im playing on an Xbox, Playstation or even pulling my Dreamcast out of the closet, im more than happy. The biggest problem with many of these PC gamers has to do with their huge superiority complexes such as the one the TC seems to have and is the reason for my insulting post.

Agree with you here. If I make enough money to buy a $8k two channel stereo I could surely put together a $2k rig no problem. Thing is I choose not too. I have built hundreds of rigs for myself, friends and for work over the years and honestly the building of and tinkering with gaming rigs is where my joy in the hobby ends. I used to love playing on a PC and I of course acknowledge its benefits but at this point it is no longer my preferred choice. Consoles fit nicely into my home theater rack without being obtrusive and I prefer the ease of pushing a button on my Logitech an having my entire system fire up and be ready to go. I simply prefer the delivery of gaming through a console. A high end rig that can do higher resolutions or higher settings has no benefit to me. I prefer throwing in a disc and playing. To each their own but in my eyes a PC is not superior to consoles simply because it does more in resolution and graphical settings.

Except the problem is console games are no longer just "Pop the disc in"

I now have to download patches. Some of which (See: PS3) take forever to download because their server delivery speeds are a joke.

I have to apply firmware that can (and a lot of times) possible brick my console with no way to fix other than send 120 dollars to Sony/Microsoft.

Expensive games (Seriously)

Paying to play online.

Expensive proprietary accessories.

Slow online stores.

Locked into everything that Sony/Microsoft wants me to have vs an experience I make for myself.

And for what? An over expensive sub-par experience that couldn't even compare to what I can get on the PC? I didn't even finish Last of Us because becoming a glorified walking simulator 80% of the game didn't appeal to me. Last game I finished on the PS3 was Uncharted 3 which was pretty inferior to Uncharted 2 in pretty much every way.

Yeah sure, I get that sometimes consoles can seem easier but really once you get to a high end experience it's worth it for the extra jump or two trough a hoop once in a while.

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 dj_pulserfan

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"]Not like that so called "Bleeding Edge" experience is going to get him laid if anything. If anything, its going to prevent it. Well at least from anything that isn't AI. This right here could make his bleeding edge experience complete. http://www.gizmag.com/nsfw-review-realtouch-sex-toy-for-men/26804/Murderstyle75

The point is, some of these uber hardcore superior PC gamers spend thousands on their rigs. One would assume if you are going to throw over a G down on a gaming rig, that's what the majority of your time is going to be spent doing. Unless you plan on spending two thirds of your life on your expensive PC, there are far better things to spend your money on.

My pc is pretty much gaming only. I hardly even browse the web, I jump on after work and play a couple hours of Battlefield 3 or whatever I'm currently playing.

Also "there are far better things to spend your money on."

If you want to go there anything regarding the entertainment medium that isn't a well written book or spent learning something relevant isn't worth your time. Being raised by an artist and an English teacher gave me appreciation for classic mediums of art and let's be honest, video games can never reach them. So any dollar put toward gaming on any level in rendered mute insantly from my eyes. They are truly a waste of time and not worth yours or mine much less time dedicated to an entire board called "system wars" where we sit and debate this stuff like politics.

Back to the matter at hand. If I think spending money on a top end experience is worth MY time then by all means what someone does with their money shouldn't be any business of yours deciding what money is spent on X and Y on medium Z. But apparently doing so makes people jealous, and I want to know why :P

cheesie253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 cheesie253

[QUOTE="cheesie253"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] I make enough money to budget for one. Its just not that important. Even if it was though, my GF would probably leave me if I spent that kind of money on gaming. I would also rather settle for a PS4 and do something nice for my kids instead. Whether im playing on an Xbox, Playstation or even pulling my Dreamcast out of the closet, im more than happy. The biggest problem with many of these PC gamers has to do with their huge superiority complexes such as the one the TC seems to have and is the reason for my insulting post.dj_pulserfan

Except the problem is console games are no longer just "Pop the disc in"

I now have to download patches. Some of which (See: PS3) take forever to download because their server delivery speeds are a joke.

I have to apply firmware that can (and a lot of times) possible brick my console with no way to fix other than send 120 dollars to Sony/Microsoft.

Expensive games (Seriously)

Paying to play online.

Expensive proprietary accessories.

Slow online stores.

Locked into everything that Sony/Microsoft wants me to have vs an experience I make for myself.

And for what? An over expensive sub-par experience that couldn't even compare to what I can get on the PC? I didn't even finish Last of Us because becoming a glorified walking simulator 80% of the game didn't appeal to me. Last game I finished on the PS3 was Uncharted 3 which was pretty inferior to Uncharted 2 in pretty much every way.

Yeah sure, I get that sometimes consoles can seem easier but really once you get to a high end experience it's worth it for the extra jump or two trough a hoop once in a while.

Paying for online or more for games shouldn't be taken into consideration considering one of the arguments is that consoles gamers can not "afford" the elite PC experience. It's not about money for some. It's about delivery. I don't want a giant PC or even a HTPC hooked up on my a/v rack. Putting patches or firmware updates into the mix isn't a problem either. There is always more involved with running a game on the PC because "if" you don't have a higher end PC you may have to sit and play around with settings to get the best performance. Again. I fully understand the power benefits of a gaming rig. I have been building my own since 1997 and have been gaming on them much longer I know the benefits and I know the quirks. Some people just prefer console gaming. For those where money to build a PC is not an issue like myself I still prefer consoles. To say you prefer the PC is great and correct. To assume the PC is better over a console for another person is incorrect. Even when considering the benefits.
nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
[QUOTE="AMD655"] Time to die. Count my games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mike655/?l=english Nope, not a pirate.

Dude, you've spent less than an hour with most of your games. What's the point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Time to die. Count my games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mike655/?l=english Nope, not a pirate.nethernova

Steam.... so many cheap games.

No $60 per game......

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

What hate? If you enjoy PC gaming I have nothing but happiness for you man. Why do you feel that isn't the case?

cheesie253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 cheesie253

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="parkurtommo"] Why is this topic always brought up... Virginity and the type of technology one uses are not related, you can be a 40 year old virgin as a console gamer or a Pc gamer, there is no difference. OT: Because some Hermits like mr.AMD are far too successful when trolling.dj_pulserfan

My pc is pretty much gaming only. I hardly even browse the web, I jump on after work and play a couple hours of Battlefield 3 or whatever I'm currently playing.

If you want to go there anything regarding the entertainment medium that isn't a well written book or spent learning something relevant isn't worth your time. Being raised by an artist and an English teacher gave me appreciation for classic mediums of art and let's be honest, video games can never reach them. So any dollar put toward gaming on any level in rendered mute insantly from my eyes. They are truly a waste of time and not worth yours or mine much less time dedicated to an entire board called "system wars" where we sit and debate this stuff like politics.

Back to the matter at hand. If I think spending money on a top end experience is worth MY time then by all means what someone does with their money shouldn't be any business of yours deciding what money is spent on X and Y on medium Z. But apparently doing so makes people jealous, and I want to know why :P

l To some there are better things to spend their money on. I would rather spend $3k on a pair of vandersteens than a PC. Then fall back and game on a console. Another might prefer to spend their money on a PC and buy a pair of $600 Maggie's. Point is. Just because something is worth spending the money on and preferred by one does not make it correct when it is an opinion not shared by another person. I agree with you in that what someone spends on their hobby is only justified by their preference and that them thinking others must be jealous is absurd.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"]Not like that so called "Bleeding Edge" experience is going to get him laid if anything. If anything, its going to prevent it. Well at least from anything that isn't AI. This right here could make his bleeding edge experience complete. http://www.gizmag.com/nsfw-review-realtouch-sex-toy-for-men/26804/Murderstyle75

Some people can afford expensive things "and" have healthy social lives. You sound more annoyed that its out of your price range to be honest.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 lostrib

[QUOTE="nethernova"][QUOTE="AMD655"] Time to die. Count my games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mike655/?l=english Nope, not a pirate.AMD655

No $60 per game......

and yet your most played game is BLOPS with over 1K hours, which was $60 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="nethernova"] Dude, you've spent less than an hour with most of your games. What's the point?lostrib

No $60 per game......

And it was how many years ago? I played competitively for a league, this is why i have so many hours on that single game, i played for a bit on other COD games too, this is why you see them with higher hours. My cup of tea is now back to BF games.

dj_pulserfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 dj_pulserfan
[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] The point is, some of these uber hardcore superior PC gamers spend thousands on their rigs. One would assume if you are going to throw over a G down on a gaming rig, that's what the majority of your time is going to be spent doing. Unless you plan on spending two thirds of your life on your expensive PC, there are far better things to spend your money on. cheesie253

l To some there are better things to spend their money on. I would rather spend $3k on a pair of vandersteens than a PC. Then fall back and game on a console. Another might prefer to spend their money on a PC and buy a pair of $600 Maggie's. Point is. Just because something is worth spending the money on and preferred by one does not make it correct when it is an opinion not shared by another person. I agree with you in that what someone spends on their hobby is only justified by their preference and that them thinking others must be jealous is absurd.

Exactly. I'd love a top end audio set up, but sadly for me I don't have a great pair of ears so anything beyond a 300+ dollar speaker system doesn't do much for me sadly. With that in mind I've seen some SICK audio set ups...it just doesn't do much for me ears sadly. I was ready to buy a 2k set up of klipsche speakers for my living room but really besides some fantastic bass I really didn't HEAR the difference.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Steam.... so many cheap games.

No $60 per game......

AMD655

And it was how many years ago? I played competitively for a league, this is why i have so many hours on that single game, i played for a bit on other COD games too, this is why you see them with higher hours. My cup of tea is now back to BF games.

oh yes, BF3 where you don't understand units of distance.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

And you are too thick to understand i never attempted to discern a difference because the units i was thinking about were of BF3's actual system ?
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] And it was how many years ago? I played competitively for a league, this is why i have so many hours on that single game, i played for a bit on other COD games too, this is why you see them with higher hours. My cup of tea is now back to BF games.

AMD655

And you are too thick to understand i never attempted to discern a difference because the units i was thinking about were of BF3's actual system ?

you fouldn't figure out that BF3 is in meters and not feet?  Did the little "m" next to the number not tip you off?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

you fouldn't figure out that BF3 is in meters and not feet?  Did the little "m" next to the number not tip you off?

I used the meter metric which is from BF3.... The guy who made the post put a huge number, which i automatically thought was using the games metric. Can you really not use your brain?
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 ActicEdge

lostrib

What on earth does this have to do with the actual thread at hand? Why are you nit picking? Are you above ever making a mistake in your life sir?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] And you are too thick to understand i never attempted to discern a difference because the units i was thinking about were of BF3's actual system ?AMD655

I used the meter metric which is from BF3.... The guy who made the post put a huge number, which i automatically thought was using the games metric. Can you really not use your brain?

he put a number followed by "ft," the abbreviation for feet.  So what part was too difficult for you to figure out?  or can you not distinguish between ft and m?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] And you are too thick to understand i never attempted to discern a difference because the units i was thinking about were of BF3's actual system ?ActicEdge

What on earth does this have to do with the actual thread at hand? Why are you nit picking? Are you above ever making a mistake in your life sir?

Yes, I am Jesus Christ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

he put a number followed by "ft," the abbreviation for feet.  So what part was too difficult for you to figure out?  or can you not distinguish between ft and m?

And you are here constantly saying the same thing to all my posts? I have heard of brainless people, but you are topping the charts.
cheesie253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 cheesie253

[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="parkurtommo"]

dj_pulserfan

Exactly. I'd love a top end audio set up, but sadly for me I don't have a great pair of ears so anything beyond a 300+ dollar speaker system doesn't do much for me sadly. With that in mind I've seen some SICK audio set ups...it just doesn't do much for me ears sadly. I was ready to buy a 2k set up of klipsche speakers for my living room but really besides some fantastic bass I really didn't HEAR the difference.

While I do love and own Klipsch for my home theater I am not a fan of their two channel performance apart from their vintage Heresy lines. I too didn't have a very well trained ear when I started in this hobby but I have developed quite the ear after time. There are by far diminishing returns in the audio hobby and considering the insane price of high end gear I don't let me ears hear the difference past the 10k mark lol. I heard some Vandersteen model 7 on two (forgot the brand) amps through a rega RP line turntable not too long ago and it was breathtaking. I personally don't see the value over my system but some do and some pay that price.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] I used the meter metric which is from BF3.... The guy who made the post put a huge number, which i automatically thought was using the games metric. Can you really not use your brain?AMD655

And you are here constantly saying the same thing to all my posts? I have heard of brainless people, but you are topping the charts.

Okay, so sounds like you're admitting that you're too stupid to understand the difference between an "m" and "ft."  Good to know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

lostrib

Okay, so sounds like you're admitting that you're too stupid to understand the difference between an "m" and "ft."  Good to know.

Admitted nothing, you clearly miss proper English, and want to be correct, when you are just weak sauce with his butt hanging out rubbing it on soft tissue, because you have no solid argument. Learn to read.