So why do console fans hate PC gamers who can AFFORD a bleeding edge experience?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

I always have a good laugh with the desparation of PC gamers

Now they have reached whole new levels, calling reamkes with 10x more advanced engines .... inferior to 10 year old engines in HD

I never though i would live to see that day, but the standards of PC gamers have reached the lowest of borroms

Of course it was expected after all those MMOs that lower the standard of gaming to below zero

I wonder what is the reaction to Diablo 3 coming OFFLINE (real game) to consoles and console gamers enjoy the best (the only real) version of Diablo 3

Or the fact that PC misses all JRPGs (half of RPG gaming) and Fable 2, Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Lost Odyssey etc ALTOGETHER

With a PC, you miss 99% of gaming

AMD655
No one here stated that, you did. You posted heavily compressed images against pristine low res 360 images. Not representative of anything on PC, this is what people call, 1 sided and blatantly stupid. We miss 99% of gaming. Your IQ is so bad man....

Trolled :lol:
ClassicRockFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 ClassicRockFTW
Member since 2012 • 1106 Posts

console gamers are usually children and/or unemployed slackers (NEETs).

Glorious master race (which I am a part of) are usually well off adults with jobs and a stable income.

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 WolfGrey
Member since 2004 • 3799 Posts

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="dobzilian"]

I'm seriously looking at a Gaming Rig as it will work on out in a year or 2 after purchasing it a whole lot cheaper than a PS4 and One. Cheaper Games, Higher quality exclusives, No Fee's for online... It all builds up in the end.

Sadly we have no Best Buy in the UK to my knowledge.

clyde46

I am sure some electronics store has a credit card you can sign up for. Easy to pay off, builds up your credit(even if you have none you can get approved) , and its something you can actually use.

That said, you could always save up to like say 600 dollars, buy a simple tower and buy parts as you go. By the the time a year has passed, you will have a great rig.

Buying stuff on credit always costs you more in the long run.

Not if you have zero interest for 18 months.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

I always have a good laugh with the desparation of PC gamers

Now they have reached whole new levels, calling reamkes with 10x more advanced engines .... inferior to 10 year old engines in HD

I never though i would live to see that day, but the standards of PC gamers have reached the lowest of borroms

Of course it was expected after all those MMOs that lower the standard of gaming to below zero

I wonder what is the reaction to Diablo 3 coming OFFLINE (real game) to consoles and console gamers enjoy the best (the only real) version of Diablo 3

Or the fact that PC misses all JRPGs (half of RPG gaming) and Fable 2, Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Lost Odyssey etc ALTOGETHER

clyde46
No one here stated that, you did. You posted heavily compressed images against pristine low res 360 images. Not representative of anything on PC, this is what people call, 1 sided and blatantly stupid. We miss 99% of gaming. Your IQ is so bad man....

Lol'd
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="AMD655"] No one here stated that, you did. You posted heavily compressed images against pristine low res 360 images. Not representative of anything on PC, this is what people call, 1 sided and blatantly stupid. We miss 99% of gaming. Your IQ is so bad man....AMD655

Lol'd

Me as well XD

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 clyde46
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="AMD655"] No one here stated that, you did. You posted heavily compressed images against pristine low res 360 images. Not representative of anything on PC, this is what people call, 1 sided and blatantly stupid. We miss 99% of gaming. Your IQ is so bad man....

Lol'd

I see you haven't met Loony Loosey then.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

I always have a good laugh with the desparation of PC gamers HERE

Now they have reached whole new levels, calling remAkes with 10x more advanced engines .... inferior to 10 year old engines in HD

I never though i would live to see that day, but the standards of PC gamers have reached the lowest of boTToms

Or the fact that PC misses all JRPGs (half of RPG gaming) and Fable 2, Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Lost Odyssey, Zelda etc ALTOGETHER

WolfGrey

"With a PC, you miss 99% of gaming"

And with that, you can't be taken seriously at all. Only a fool would say that.

But to counter you have my rig and then pick up consoles for exclusives, as do most PC gamers. Something you probably forget.

It is an exaggeration of course

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

I always have a good laugh with the desparation of PC gamers HERE

Now they have reached whole new levels, calling remAkes with 10x more advanced engines .... inferior to 10 year old engines in HD

I never though i would live to see that day, but the standards of PC gamers have reached the lowest of boTToms

Or the fact that PC misses all JRPGs (half of RPG gaming) and Fable 2, Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Lost Odyssey, Zelda etc ALTOGETHER

loosingENDS

But to counter you have my rig and then pick up consoles for exclusives, as do most PC gamers. Something you probably forget.

A very bad one lol

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

Jelly.

The only thing i do think is better is controls for very FEW games, only game i play the console version of is GTA SA, due to 360 controller only having a few buttons to map, the PC version does not pick up the 2nd analogue and Dpad, nor the triggers.

AMD655
Download pinnacle game profiler and you're sorted
MasterX666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 MasterX666
Member since 2013 • 359 Posts

You guys take this too seriously!

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

But you bothered to read any of my posts, you will notice i never made any statements like the ones you are spouting.

I even suggested very viable methods to get a gaming rig.

WolfGrey

My initial post in this thread was to the TC who in fact did make a pompous statement. Why you felt the need to say anything to me if you're not guilty of such is beyond me. Now I know that I made a very scathing post and didn't take time to include "not all of you, but some of you", I do think that was at the very least implied/

I've already done my research for the components I like because I want a new PC.  I know first hand that the prices people tend to insist on are just not possible for anything that's not a huge gimped brick of a PC. Quality isn't cheap and I wouldn't even reccommend going cheap because you may find yourself buying parts again. 

Again, many PC gamers (making sure not to generalize the entire demographic this time) make some outlandish comments. The TC definitely did just that.

I only jumped at you because it sounded just as pompous and as bad as anything you were stating against.

I don't think it was pompous but rather offensive which was my intention.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

WolfGrey

A very bad one lol

Not as bad as saying Halo 1 on PC looks better than Halo Aniverssary

Not even a billion miles close

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="AMD655"]

Jelly.

The only thing i do think is better is controls for very FEW games, only game i play the console version of is GTA SA, due to 360 controller only having a few buttons to map, the PC version does not pick up the 2nd analogue and Dpad, nor the triggers.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Cheers mate, getting a few issues with PS2 version of GTA, very close draw distance, which makes things too easy to crash into, as they just pop in front of you o.0 And, the god awful microstutter like slow down due to the rendering in teh background. Horrid, i will try this software, thanks :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

A very bad one lol

No one said this...
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts

I don't hate them at all. Doesn't matter to me what they've got. But it is quite annoying when they go around saying this game and that game is superior on PC. It's annoying because it isn't accurate. The game is superior on a few PCs. They almost never bother to add in that little detail.

Wickerman777
basicly this. I just find it funny when you hear people who game on PC and go on and on about how much better the game is on PC, like anyone is denying the PC has the better graphics. A lot of them don't tell you that they game on a Low-medium pc though. Play what what you like. I play mainly turn/real time strategy games on my PC other then that I like sitting in front of my Big TV on my nice couch with a comfy controller in my hands and that is my choice.
Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#116 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

Glorious master race (which I am a part of) are usually well off adults with jobs and a stable income.

ClassicRockFTW

See what I mean???

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I can afford a gaming PC, I have a gaming PC, I still prefer to game on a console. I have tons of games on pc(damn u steam sales and humble bundles!) but I rarely play or even download them.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 clyde46
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

A very bad one lol

AMD655

No one said this...

he's trolling you.
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="Wickerman777"]

I don't hate them at all. Doesn't matter to me what they've got. But it is quite annoying when they go around saying this game and that game is superior on PC. It's annoying because it isn't accurate. The game is superior on a few PCs. They almost never bother to add in that little detail.

ziggyww

basicly this. I just find it funny when you hear people who game on PC and go on and on about how much better the game is on PC, like anyone is denying the PC has the better graphics. A lot of them don't tell you that they game on a Low-medium pc though. Play what what you like. I play mainly turn/real time strategy games on my PC other then that I like sitting in front of my Big TV on my nice couch with a comfy controller in my hands and that is my choice.

You can do the same thing by simply hooking up your tower to your TV with a HDMI cable and plugging a controller in.

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="AMD655"]

Jelly.

AMD655

Cheers mate, getting a few issues with PS2 version of GTA, very close draw distance, which makes things too easy to crash into, as they just pop in front of you o.0 And, the god awful microstutter like slow down due to the rendering in teh background. Horrid, i will try this software, thanks :)

I suggest Motionjoy or X360CE if you have any issues with that program.

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

Benny_Blakk

See what I mean???

But to be bluntly honest those people are the minority.

A LOUD minority but a minority.

Most of us PC gamers are just as excited about the next console or console exclusive as you folks are.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 clyde46

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] Download pinnacle game profiler and you're sortedWolfGrey

Awesome, now if I could just get my copy of GTA SA to work at 1920x1080.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Cheers mate, getting a few issues with PS2 version of GTA, very close draw distance, which makes things too easy to crash into, as they just pop in front of you o.0 And, the god awful microstutter like slow down due to the rendering in teh background. Horrid, i will try this software, thanks :)clyde46

This is simple, you need to downgrade to v1.01, Google it :)
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 clyde46
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

AMD655

1.01 has support for 1080p?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Awesome, now if I could just get my copy of GTA SA to work at 1920x1080.

Yes, and higher, i run mine at native 2560x1440 :D 1.01 has support for 1080p?

Yes, and higher, i run mine at native 2560x1440 :D
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 clyde46
[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="AMD655"] This is simple, you need to downgrade to v1.01, Google it :)

Yes, and higher, i run mine at native 2560x1440 :D 1.01 has support for 1080p?

Yes, and higher, i run mine at native 2560x1440 :D

Nice. I remember reading that the Steam version wasn't given the official R* patch to support 1080 or whatever. I know the retail versions can.
robbie80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 robbie80
Member since 2005 • 988 Posts

I mean, I love playing my games on a 120hz 1440p IPS monitor and wouldn't have it any other way. Yet enjoying an experience of this calibur makes their blood boil. Explain it to me.

dj_pulserfan
well most console gamers can afford a PC it just they like the easy way of playing games joypad tv couch and PC can be expensive depending on what parts you buy plus most people can't build a PC or want to so console are a easy choice .
MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#128 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

Do they even make a 1440p 120Hz stock monitor yet?

BPoole96

some Yamakasi can be OC to 120Hz

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#129 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Hm.. there are many theories explaining why these primitive creatures called consolites hate the Master Race.

My own theory is that they simply cannot comprehend how unfathomably superior PC gaming is, not to mention that even a small glimpse at the holy true HD graphics that PC gaming offers will liquify their eyes. Maybe one day, we can hope these consolites evolve from smearing shit on a flat rock calling that 'good graphics'.

So in essence i think that consolites just fear the unknown. In this case, the heavenly realm of PC gaming.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#130 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

I could careless about people wasting loads of $ on PC hardware. I just wanna play the best looking online game, shadow fall :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

24d3a4h.jpg

For the elite only

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

24d3a4h.jpg

For the elite only

Davekeeh
Why PC illiterate folk should not touch PC.
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

24d3a4h.jpg

For the elite only

Davekeeh
By some real speakers
heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

24d3a4h.jpg

For the elite only

Davekeeh
Damn, that looks alot nicer than 99% of the rigs hermits have here. I to have an Alienware, though mine's an X51.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

[QUOTE="Davekeeh"]

24d3a4h.jpg

For the elite only

kraken2109

By some real speakers

No I don't need/want them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

[QUOTE="Davekeeh"]

24d3a4h.jpg

For the elite only

heeweesRus

Damn, that looks alot nicer than 99% of the rigs hermits have here. I to have an Alienware, though mine's an X51.

Thank you. :) Also IMO Alienware x51 looks just as nice, I was on the fence on which one to get

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Slacking with dat audio brah.....

Seperate Dclass amp, with 175w Speakers, VIBE Space II 3000w 15" Custom Subwoofer powered by  a VIBE BASS 1 amp.

900x900px-LL-1406f46d_P4VeTCf.jpeg

Old image, but shows one of the the speakers xD

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 clyde46
Headphones >>>>>> Speakers.
psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

Eh. Maybe those particular ones are minimalists or something. I play at superior settings to consoles, but I certainly don't have a 1440p120 monitor! (or the card/s to drive it)

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

ClassicRockFTW

PC primary gamers also usually dorks. This forum has shown that to be true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

StrongBlackVine

And 1 system gamers are not...... Kind of silly to just state that certain PC only gamers are that way inclined, not all are.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

....lol gotta love how you've asked a question then put forth a premise for that question that gives you the answer you expect to the question, no one hates pirates because of a bleeding pc they hate them because....

1. all hermits by nature are pirates.

2. by nature hermits are liars they talk about bleeding edge but true bleeding edge isn't cheap no matter theyre claims I doubt most SW hermits have experienced true bleeding edge *a rig capable of playing the latest most demanding game at ultra settings with every post and pre filtering tech turned on to max accross three+ matrixed screens at 120+ fps *

I could think up some other stuff like pirates attitudes that they deserve everything for free but Im tired.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts
[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="AMD655"]

Jelly.

AMD655

You may want the paid version as I think it's just a 10 day trial but there are ways of getting it..
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 clyde46

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

StrongBlackVine

And yet you post here. Dork.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

....lol gotta love how you've asked a question then put forth a premise for that question that gives you the answer you expect to the question, no one hates pirates because of a bleeding pc they hate them because....

2. by nature hermits are liars they talk about bleeding edge but true bleeding edge isn't cheap no matter theyre claims I doubt most SW hermits have experienced true bleeding edge *a rig capable of playing the latest most demanding game at ultra settings with every post and pre filtering tech turned on to max accross three+ matrixed screens at 120+ fps *

I could think up some other stuff like pirates attitudes that they deserve everything for free but Im tired.

WilliamRLBaker
Time to die. Count my games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mike655/?l=english Nope, not a pirate.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 clyde46

WilliamRLBaker
So, where are you sources for this info?
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="ClassicRockFTW"]

clyde46

I don't post here to talk about PCs and you are on the dorks I was referring though I didn't want to call names. You spend all your money on video games, will have to cancel your ridiculous preorders because you can't afford them and have made no pretenses about how much of a loser you are when it comes to dating. Don't bother responding to you sad little shit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

StrongBlackVine

I don't post here to talk about PCs and you are on the dorks I was referring though I didn't want to call names. You spend all your money on video games, will have to cancel your ridiculous preorders because you can't afford them and have made no pretenses about how much of a loser you are when it comes to dating. Don't bother responding to you sad little shit.

With a mouth like that, you are sure to get many ladies.

Stay on topic instead of placing your flat out brainless attitude on others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Poor Hermits bragging about their cheap custom rigs

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] And yet you post here. Dork.AMD655

With a mouth like that, you are sure to get many ladies.

Stay on topic instead of placing your flat out brainless attitude on others.

Everything I said about him was true. Don't like it you can kiss my ass too.