So why do console fans hate PC gamers who can AFFORD a bleeding edge experience?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 WolfGrey
Member since 2004 • 3799 Posts

Noone "hates" gamers with beefy PCs

I just find a beefy PC totally useless these days

All games i want and require one are coming to consoles

PC does not get my best games, like Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Zelda, Fable 2, Ni no Kuni, Layton etc

All the great kickstarter RPGs on PC can be played on any old PC and do not require a beefy PC a even a gaming PC at all

So, PC is completly useless to me in general and cant see how anyone would spend even 1$ to game on PC

loosingENDS

Thats you but your missing out on a TON of games on the PC that will never come to console. Never mind the superb indie scene.

But that is your own choice and taste.

For us the price is fully justified.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

PC does not get my best games, like Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Zelda, Fable 2, Ni no Kuni, Layton etc

All the great kickstarter RPGs on PC can be played on any old PC and do not require a beefy PC a even a gaming PC at all

So, PC is completly useless to me in general and cant see how anyone would spend even 1$ to game on PC

loosingENDS
Ever heard of Fable 1 and 3? The first is the best Fable of the lot, and it is on PC :D
Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

Only people with an alienware should have the right to brag about their system

Davekeeh

Why, they're ugly.

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 WolfGrey

Davekeeh

Thats has to be trolling.

Alienware is INCREDIBLY overrated and expensive. You can easily make a superior gaming rig for half the price of any alienware lol

Alienware is only for the gamer who has tons of money to spend and no reason to care or for the incredibly uneducated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

[QUOTE="Davekeeh"]

Bebi_vegeta

Why, they're ugly.

They are not, they are for the elite

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

[QUOTE="Davekeeh"]

WolfGrey

Thats has to be trolling.

Alienware is INCREDIBLY overrated and expensive. You can easily make a superior gaming rig for half the price of any alienware lol

Alienware is only for the gamer who has tons of money to spend and no reason to care or for the incredibly uneducated.

Alienware is for the elite

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 Benny_Blakk
Member since 2007 • 910 Posts

I mean, I love playing my games on a 120hz 1440p IPS monitor and wouldn't have it any other way. Yet enjoying an experience of this calibur makes their blood boil. Explain it to me.

dj_pulserfan

Nobody has any objection to what you prefer to game on. It's your pomposity, stupidity and your inability to filter such asinine commentary (not to mention you weirdos are chronic liars..... more on that in a sec) that would draw anyone's ire.

There is a shit load of jawing that goes on online and everyone is guilty to a degree. But you guys are the worse. You've dubbed yourselves the "PC Master Race", something derived from Nazis' ideology with that Aryan race mumbo jumbo.  And yet you fail to see how much of an asshole you are using such rhetoric.

But that is only a side note. YOU'RE A BUNCH OF BUTTPLUGGING LIARS!!!

Countless times you insist on this alternate reality where there is this gaming PC that one can build for only "a few hundred dollars".  You state this every opportunity afforded to you and NEVER are you honest with the information. For example, one of your fellow PC Nazis posted this brain fart:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29430633/comparable-to-next-gen-consoles-gaming-pc-for-competitive-price

Since when was an additional $200+ dollars a "competitive" price? Not to mention the convenient ommision of any type of input device because she ASSumed you already have one. (ever heard of a laptop???)

Moral of the story is that you won't get singed if you act less like an asshole, don't say dumb shit, and chill with the lying. 

Good day to you, sir.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="Davekeeh"]

Davekeeh

Why, they're ugly.

How are they for the elite ?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

[QUOTE="Bebi_vegeta"]

[QUOTE="Davekeeh"]

Davekeeh

Why, they're ugly.

Just like your ugly posting style?
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

I mean, I love playing my games on a 120hz 1440p IPS monitor and wouldn't have it any other way. Yet enjoying an experience of this calibur makes their blood boil. Explain it to me.

Benny_Blakk

Nobody has any objection to what you prefer to game on. It's your stupidity and your inability to filter such asinine commentary (not to mention you weirdos are chronic liars..... more on that in a sec).

There is a shit load of jawing that goes on online and everyone is guilty to a degree. But you guys are the worse. You've dubbed yourselves the "PC Master Race", something derived from Nazis' ideology with that Aryan race mumbo jumbo.  And yet you fail to see how much of an asshole you are using such rhetoric.

Countless times you insist on this alternate reality where there is this gaming PC that one can build for only "a few hundred dollars".  You state this every opportunity afforded to you and NEVER are you honest with the information. For example, one of your fellow PC Nazis posted this brain fart:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29430633/comparable-to-next-gen-consoles-gaming-pc-for-competitive-price

Since when was an additional $200+ dollars a "competitive" price? Not to mention the convenient ommision of any type of input device because she ASSumed you already have one. (ever heard of a laptop???)

Moral of the story is that you won't get singed if you act less like an asshole, don't say dumb shit, and chill with the lying. 

Good day to you, sir.

Easily the most ignorant thing i have read all day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

I tend to think the pride in building a PC>Alienware, and then there is cost.

Here is my PC, built with lurve :P

357inug.jpg

09032012168.jpg

2ebetqs.jpg

I have 2 other PC's, but this one is my pride n joy.

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Benny_Blakk

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="dj_pulserfan"]

WolfGrey

Nobody has any objection to what you prefer to game on. It's your stupidity and your inability to filter such asinine commentary (not to mention you weirdos are chronic liars..... more on that in a sec).

Good day to you, sir.

I can see the tears rolling down your cheeks as the truth scorched the shit out of you.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Do they even make a 1440p 120Hz stock monitor yet?

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

AMD655

Ever heard of Fable 1 and 3? The first is the best Fable of the lot, and it is on PC :D

Fable 1 remake is xbox 360 only

Plus it took years for those games to come to PC and Fable 2 is still not there, which means you can never have all Fable games on PC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Plus it took years for those games to come to PC and Fable 2 is still not there, which means you can never have all Fable games on PC

Remake? we do not need a remake... we got the best version of the original, and Fable 3 was out exactly same time as console ones, the PC version was made along side Nvidia, we have exclusive content.
Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Benny_Blakk

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

They are jelous and inferior beings.

Murderstyle75

Or they just don't care and think his mentality is borderline unstable and outright, weird. Not like that so called "Bleeding Edge" experience is going to get him laid if anything. If anything, its going to prevent it. Well at least from anything that isn't AI. This right here could make his bleeding edge experience complete. http://www.gizmag.com/nsfw-review-realtouch-sex-toy-for-men/26804/

Oh no!!!

That is truly sad.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Ever heard of Fable 1 and 3? The first is the best Fable of the lot, and it is on PC :DAMD655

Remake? we do not need a remake... we got the best version of the original, and Fable 3 was out exactly same time as console ones, the PC version was made along side Nvidia, we have exclusive content.

The remake is the best version (by a billion miles too) and is xbox 360 only

Halo 1 on PC looks like utter garbage comparing to Halo annivarsary on xbox 360 and Fable is getting the same treatment

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Ever heard of Fable 1 and 3? The first is the best Fable of the lot, and it is on PC :DAMD655

Fable 3 on PC came out quite a while after the console version :?
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]Nobody has any objection to what you prefer to game on. It's your stupidity and your inability to filter such asinine commentary (not to mention you weirdos are chronic liars..... more on that in a sec).

Good day to you, sir.

Benny_Blakk

I can see the tears rolling down your cheeks as the truth scorched the shit out of you.

No more like laughing from my mouth. It takes a lot to write something that stupid and i have to give you credit for typing all that.

At the same time i suggest visiting a doctor.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

AMD655

Very nice. Which video cards do you have in there? I can't tell from the angle

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 WolfGrey

soulitane

Good thing Fable 3 is bloody terrible eh?

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="AMD655"] Remake? we do not need a remake... we got the best version of the original, and Fable 3 was out exactly same time as console ones, the PC version was made along side Nvidia, we have exclusive content.WolfGrey

Good thing Fable 3 is bloody terrible eh?

Yeah, still, it's not hard to get your facts straight :P
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 WolfGrey

357inug.jpg

09032012168.jpg

2ebetqs.jpg

AMD655

Very nice. Got to say it is a bit blinding in the red department XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

loosingENDS

Halo 1 on PC looks like utter garbage comparing to Halo annivarsary on xbox 360 and Fable is getting the same treatment

Looks fine to me.... not like everyone will go replay old games now is it?

749046281FF78BFC883C0B9F6FA0252CC40034F0

8A6664CA24D55BCE730D8033B15083A003EBC0F1

From my Steam account.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

BPoole96

Very nice. Which video cards do you have in there? I can't tell from the angle

Old Skool banger this rig mate, GTX 480 SLi.
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 WolfGrey

My current PC though i dont have anything to take a good picture for it lol Did that with my webcam which out came a bit dark.

The PC is just an IBuyPower Tower for $650 that my gf got off Best Buy.com.

You see my pc got a boot sector virus and a whole myraid of things happened to the poor thing.

So my gf let me use her computer. But it was a bit underpowered for my liking. Since we live togther, i shoved my unaffected parts into her PC. My video card then proceeded to fry her motherboard lol

So bought a new power supply, a new motherbaord and got it all going. Doing quite nice and can run most on ultra.

Planning on upgrading more and buying another video card to crossfire with.

This my current card:

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/R6850-Cyclone-1GD5-Power-Edition-OC.html

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

My current PC though i dont have anything to take a good picture for it lol Did that with my webcam which out came a bit dark.

You see my pc got a boot sector virus and a whole myraid of things happened to the poor thing.

So my gf let me use her computer. But it was a bit underpowered for my liking. Since we live togther, i shoved my unaffected parts into her PC. My video card then proceeded to fry her motherboard lol

So bought a new power supply, a new motherbaord and got it all going. Doing quite nice and can run most on ultra.

This my current card:

WolfGrey
Great budget rig, still play everything out there with lowered settings :)
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

Pretty lazy troll topic but I'm not sure what else I expected nowadays.

whiskeystrike
Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Benny_Blakk

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

WolfGrey

No more like laughing from my mouth. It takes a lot to write something that stupid and i have to give you credit for typing all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Much to your chagrin, you can't quote anything I said that is not true. I even gave a link to a thread on this very cite as proof. 

Here's another for you to read and weep:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-glorious-pc-gaming-master-race

But what will really be a thorn in your side is the fact that I like PC gaming, but absolutely refuse to don the asshat you and your ilk wear with pride. 

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]I can see the tears rolling down your cheeks as the truth scorched the shit out of you.

Benny_Blakk

Much to your chagrin, you can't cite anything I said that is not true. I even gave a link to a thread on this very cite as proof. 

But what will really be a thorn in your side is the fact that I like PC gaming, but absolutely refuse to don the asshat you and your ilk wear with pride. 

But if you bothered to read any of my posts, you will notice i never made any statements like the ones you are spouting.

I even suggested very viable methods to get a gaming rig.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]I can see the tears rolling down your cheeks as the truth scorched the shit out of you.

Benny_Blakk

Much to your chagrin, you can't cite anything I said that is not true. I even gave a link to a thread on this very cite as proof. 

Why you mad brah?
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Remake? we do not need a remake... we got the best version of the original, and Fable 3 was out exactly same time as console ones, the PC version was made along side Nvidia, we have exclusive content.AMD655

From my Steam account.

Looks like utter garbage comparing to Halo Aniversary

Like 10 generations behind visually

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

Davekeeh
Trollbait confirmed.
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

So my gf let me use her computer. But it was a bit underpowered for my liking. Since we live together, i shoved my unaffected parts into her PC. My video card then proceeded to fry her motherboard lol

This my current card:

AMD655

What lowered settings?

This runs everything on Ultra.

The only time i can't is when i am recording my videos. But this is a RAM issue, which i intend to take care of in the next month. 8gb of RAM is not enough considering what i do and all. As a Let's Player i need more. Plus she only has a 500GB HD which is murder on me lol Buying a TB next month as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

From my Steam account.

Halo-CE-Anniversary-screenshot-halo-3403

So much for 10 gens.

Blind fanboy lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

This my current card:

WolfGrey

What lowered settings?

The only time i can't is when i am recording my videos. But this is a RAM issue, which i intend to take care of in the next month. 8gb of RAM is not enough considering what i do and all. As a Let's Player i need more. Plus she only has a 500GB which is murder on me lol Buying a TB next month as well.

Well i guess i am talking about 1080p.

I guess you use a lower res?

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

From my Steam account.

AMD655

So much for 10 gens.

Blind fanboy lol.

If you enjoy looking at garbage graphics, sure PC versions of Fable 1 and Halo 1 are fine

If you want next gen graphics though, it is only the remakes on xbox 360, PC versions look like 100 generations behind visually

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"] Great budget rig, still play everything out there with lowered settings :)AMD655

What lowered settings?

The only time i can't is when i am recording my videos. But this is a RAM issue, which i intend to take care of in the next month. 8gb of RAM is not enough considering what i do and all. As a Let's Player i need more. Plus she only has a 500GB which is murder on me lol Buying a TB next month as well.

Well i guess i am talking about 1080p.

I guess you use a lower res?

I do play at 1080p.

I use 1600x900 whenever i am on my monitor as it feels better and use 1920x1080 when using my HD TV. Though i should try higher.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

So much for 10 gens.

Blind fanboy lol.

If you enjoy looking at garbage graphics, sure PC versions of Fable 1 and Halo 1 are fine

If you want next gen graphics though, it is only the remakes on xbox 360, PC versions look like 100 generations behind visually

Just so you know, FABLE 1 looks miles better than both shots you posted.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="AMD655"]

So much for 10 gens.

Blind fanboy lol.

AMD655

Just so you know, FABLE 1 looks miles better than both shots you posted.

Better if you enjoy garbage graphics, sure

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Benny_Blakk

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

WolfGrey

But you bothered to read any of my posts, you will notice i never made any statements like the ones you are spouting.

My initial post in this thread was to the TC who in fact did make a pompous statement. Why you felt the need to say anything to me if you're not guilty of such is beyond me. Now I know that I made a very scathing post and didn't take time to include "not all of you, but some of you", I do think that was at the very least implied/

I've already done my research for the components I like because I want a new PC.  I know first hand that the prices people tend to insist on are just not possible for anything that's not a huge gimped brick of a PC. Quality isn't cheap and I wouldn't even reccommend going cheap because you may find yourself buying parts again. 

Again, many PC gamers (making sure not to generalize the entire demographic this time) make some outlandish comments. The TC definitely did just that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Better if you enjoy garbage graphics, sure

Installing it now for you. Since you used the original XBOX image and blew it up, with a crap load of compression artifacts.
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 WolfGrey

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Benny_Blakk

But you bothered to read any of my posts, you will notice i never made any statements like the ones you are spouting.

My initial post in this thread was to the TC who in fact did make a pompous statement. Why you felt the need to say anything to me if you're not guilty of such is beyond me. Now I know that I made a very scathing post and didn't take time to include "not all of you, but some of you", I do think that was at the very least implied/

I've already done my research for the components I like because I want a new PC.  I know first hand that the prices people tend to insist on are just not possible for anything that's not a huge gimped brick of a PC. Quality isn't cheap and I wouldn't even reccommend going cheap because you may find yourself buying parts again. 

Again, many PC gamers (making sure not to generalize the entire demographic this time) make some outlandish comments. The TC definitely did just that.

I only jumped at you because it sounded just as pompous and as bad as anything you were stating against.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 loosingENDS

I always have a good laugh with the desparation of PC gamers HERE

Now they have reached whole new levels, calling remAkes with 10x more advanced engines .... inferior to 10 year old engines in HD

I never though i would live to see that day, but the standards of PC gamers have reached the lowest of boTToms

Of course it was expected after all those MMOs that lower the standard of gaming to below zero

I wonder what is the reaction to Diablo 3 coming OFFLINE (real game) to consoles and console gamers enjoy the best (the only real) version of Diablo 3

Or the fact that PC misses all JRPGs (half of RPG gaming) and Fable 2, Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Lost Odyssey, Zelda etc ALTOGETHER

With a PC, you miss 99% of gaming

Benny_Blakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Benny_Blakk

[QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

AMD655

Why you mad brah?

I'd give you a losing horn, but I think I've exhausted it's use for the day.......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

I always have a good laugh with the desparation of PC gamers

Now they have reached whole new levels, calling reamkes with 10x more advanced engines .... inferior to 10 year old engines in HD

I never though i would live to see that day, but the standards of PC gamers have reached the lowest of borroms

Of course it was expected after all those MMOs that lower the standard of gaming to below zero

I wonder what is the reaction to Diablo 3 coming OFFLINE (real game) to consoles and console gamers enjoy the best (the only real) version of Diablo 3

Or the fact that PC misses all JRPGs (half of RPG gaming) and Fable 2, Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Lost Odyssey etc ALTOGETHER

loosingENDS
No one here stated that, you did. You posted heavily compressed images against pristine low res 360 images. Not representative of anything on PC, this is what people call, 1 sided and blatantly stupid. We miss 99% of gaming. Your IQ is so bad man....
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="dobzilian"]

[QUOTE="WolfGrey"]

I always find it funny as hell when people say that can't afford a PC.

Save 100 dollars a month for a year.

You can now afford a pretty decent custom rig that will last you quite a while and run everything on ultra. Now you can juust upgrade over time.

Or just get approved for a Best Buy card. 1000 limit for no credit. 18 months to pay off the first big purchase. Just by a nice tower off their site and work off that over the year.

WolfGrey

I'm seriously looking at a Gaming Rig as it will work on out in a year or 2 after purchasing it a whole lot cheaper than a PS4 and One. Cheaper Games, Higher quality exclusives, No Fee's for online... It all builds up in the end.

Sadly we have no Best Buy in the UK to my knowledge.

I am sure some electronics store has a credit card you can sign up for. Easy to pay off, builds up your credit(even if you have none you can get approved) , and its something you can actually use.

That said, you could always save up to like say 600 dollars, buy a simple tower and buy parts as you go. By the the time a year has passed, you will have a great rig.

Buying stuff on credit always costs you more in the long run.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

[QUOTE="AMD655"][QUOTE="Benny_Blakk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Benny_Blakk

Why you mad brah?

I'd give you a losing horn, but I think I've exhausted it's use for the day.......

Why you mad?
WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 WolfGrey

I always have a good laugh with the desparation of PC gamers HERE

Now they have reached whole new levels, calling remAkes with 10x more advanced engines .... inferior to 10 year old engines in HD

I never though i would live to see that day, but the standards of PC gamers have reached the lowest of boTToms

Or the fact that PC misses all JRPGs (half of RPG gaming) and Fable 2, Demons Souls, Bravely Default, Lost Odyssey, Zelda etc ALTOGETHER

loosingENDS

"With a PC, you miss 99% of gaming"

And with that, you can't be taken seriously at all. Only a fool would say that.

But to counter you have my rig and then pick up consoles for exclusives, as do most PC gamers. Something you probably forget.