R.I.P. God Of War.... "will melt even the hardest of hearts"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

This is fu**ing depressing you lemmings are a joke you people freaking salivated for Scalebound when it was just a freaking CG nothing more for basically a year,and now you downplay GOW which freaking wowed people at E3...hahaha

Some of you as usual full of DC and the game is not even do this year..hahahaa

Also the abundance of lemmings alt is depressing...lol

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

Reviewers will go mental over this.

Another "citizen kane of video games"

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Sounds like they're making a game pandering to reviewers

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Who cares right now, it's going to be another Sony game that finally gets a release date 2 years after its E3 reveal, only to be delayed for another 6 months.

People trying to have a discussion about a game that might as well not even exist at this point.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

what's next a "cinematic" DMC game?

This bs "cinematic" trend is ruining gaming more than any DLC and microtransaction

Oh and TLOU is one of the most overrated games in existence along with MGS5

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#106 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

Some of the complaints against God of War in this thread kind of suck. Plenty of great games are cinematic: Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 3, or games you people like from Bioware like Mass Effect 2 and KoToR; fucking Half Life's ambitions are to provide a more cinematic experience. It just goes about it a different way (one that makes way more sense for video games, but that's neither here nor there). Likewise the game series doing something new isn't a bad thing either. My issues are

A: The gameplay looks worse. The series was never that good mechanically, wildly outclassed by better entries in its genre: Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, God Hand, Otogi, Viewtiful Joe, to this gen and last gen with stuff like Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, and Revengeance. And the new one looks even more shallow, and if anything clunkier than what the old God of War was (which at least to its credit, was fluid). And this style of game they are changing it to, does tend to come with the eventual "30 frames was more appropriate for our goals" which comes at the expense of the gameplay.

B: It's Santa Monica telling the story, and not even with the people who were directing God of War 1 and writing that game. But the people behind God of War 2, which for my money is the best God of War game, the problem is that first game at least has an argument for being a good plot (personally think the character of Kratos undermines the entire experience), but the sequels? Are utter garbage, and gaming is about as subtle as throwing an anvil through a window into a swimming pool. It also didn't help that the acting didn't help matters with what they were showing, some of the new homeboys line delivery is out right ridiculous.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

My problem is the fact they have heavily gimped the gameplay.

The gameplay looks on-rails supper limited QTE-like overly cinematic boring combat.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#108 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@tormentos said:
@cainetao11 said:

I disliked almost everything I saw in that gameplay reveal. Its shit.

Yet you like the shitty xbox one line up of games..lol

@Pedro said:

Who the hell has the time and energy to press buttons and interact, when you can sit back and relax as you absorb the tear jerking cinematic experience.

Someone is bitter about about PS4 exclusives..lol

You talk a lot and tell us Xbros for having "shit" taste in games, when you never talked about games at all nor show proof that you own a system or play the games.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#109 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

I dunno about other people but seeing Kratos have daddy issues was a major turn off. You know that kid is going to get killed or something in the story as Kratos needs a reason to trigger the super angst and to kill everything.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#110 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

All this thread proves is lems have ADHD/OCD and can't sit and watch a cutscene for more than 10 seconds.

God forbid they aren't constantly 360 no scoping everyone every millisecond.

I know people like lems in real life and they are the absolute worst. They only play shooters 24/7. It truly is sad.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Gameplay reveal looked like shit.

But I'm not going to do a lot of judging by just that. I'm keeping an open mind.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#112 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19689 Posts

I'm glad they're trying to make Kratos at least more likeable and mature, instead of an angsty psychopathic douchebag on steroids.

But can't say the same about the gameplay. The series' gameplay was already pretty shallow to begin with. And now it may get even shallower.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@zaryia: We're mad we get AAAA games? Something your PC can't seem to get?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@MBirdy88: still better than claiming to be pcmr after your favorite console got curb stomped. You let me know when you emerge from that particular bunker and then you can throw barbs all you want.

Yea.... making up narratives doesn't work I'm afraid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@AzatiS said:
@Shewgenja said:

@MBirdy88: still better than claiming to be pcmr after your favorite console got curb stomped. You let me know when you emerge from that particular bunker and then you can throw barbs all you want.

+1

There are others around with same mentality. To bad for them we are here long enough so we can tell who said what and when.

Oh really? then you would know I'm a hermit...

or do I have to take yet another photo of my gaming equipment, the one that now doesn't have any xbox related equipment? hmmm?

again, stick to your dellusions. and don't bother going on another big rant astazsis, you've already lost twice now.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18838 Posts

@MBirdy88: "you've already lost twice now."

He doesn't get a 3rd strike?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#117 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Blazed: It is System Wars, is it not? Shewgenja, , Quadknight, Tormentos, Flyincloud certainly play it. Its just for lols when all said and done.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#118  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Blazed said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

@cainetao11: You said yourself youre a lem . It was you jabbing SONY over and over and it was you that you were defending MS and X360 over and over. Im not crazy dude , i remember. We had debated years ago also.

Jab SONY and PS4s games all you want thats not my problem , The problem as i see it is how is possible for this thread to be full of well known lems and sheep dissing GOW4 as of why it will have an emotional cinematic approach , " OMG the end of the world " !

No you arent , you dont even know what is this all about , you havent seen alot of the game let alone the storyline. And here you are , gently jabbing GOW4 just because will be cinematic ? Like previous games didnt have any cinematic approach to them to begin with ?... whatever dudes ..

At least if you all want to jab SONY or PS4 , find a decent reason and lets debate or have an argument ... but this ... Bieeeh

I have said it, I estimate about 50 times in my 10 years here. I don't deny it.

You're making crap up dude. I have no problem with cinematic games. I have asked you to show me when I attacked this or any game for being cinematic. You cant answer but there you are insisting that I am doing this.

I have clarified to locopatho that I don't like the inclusion of the NPC son. From what we were shown I didn't like it. Its ok for people to like what they showed and be excited, but those of us who didn't must wait for the whole game and storyline? That's ridiculous.

Did you read the article that is in the OP? I know full well what this is about and have put in my 2 cents as I am free to do on this forum.

To be honest I haven't seen you attack cinematic games but you throw jabs at Sony quite often..

Exactly my point. Whats more funny is when all those well known SW fanboys that once were hating on PS and its games they all ending up BUYING SONY products.

I mean , isnt that ridiculous to go out there and buy a system you once talked so much shit ? I mean i talked shit before for PS3 because it deserved to , strong reasons to which i can talk all day. Not out of fanboyism nor hate.

Then all of those guys coming in here and jabbing all day long about a game that we know shit then when i question that since i know them all years now they go like " I own a PS3/PS4 so im not a fanboy or im not jabbing blabla " Who are you kidding here ? Tell that to a newcomer ...

If only i cared enough to spend alot of time to find every single BS all those hypocrites said before in various threads about SONY products and the laughs and the jabs and the irony , oh boy oh boy. I might do it if someone overdo it with his hypocrisy.

So i dont know where to start and where to finish with this kind of hypocrisy in these forums. All i know is all those haters/whiners all those years about SONY and their products ... cant do without a PS console. I mean W T F !!! And i dont want to say names , the list is too big and people will take it personally. They know who they are.

They just hiding because X1 and Wii U failed miserably ( in the end , because at the start , oh boy the shit talk was epic about "PS4 has no games" , " Wii U is the best " from guys that now playing the " im not a fanboy " game ) so all they can do is jabbing SONY for ridiculous things like why GOW4 will go more cinematic ( like it wasnt in the first place ) or why theres a boy there without anyone know any other deep info ! Daaamn !

Just wait till Scorpio and NX get a release and theyll show up again. Just wait and see what i mean.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@junky-trunk said:

@Shewgenja: I don't like Lemmings myself, but that doesn't change the fact that throwing in a kid with Kratos is making it as non God of War as possible

Which is hardly a bad thing at this point. They've only managed to make this game even remotely interesting by excising out almost everything that defined God of War. That series was getting so stale it almost made the Worms series look interesting.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#120 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@junky-trunk: What do you people expect when every game "journalist" was ripping on them a few years ago for Kratos being "too brutal" and "not enough personality". They bitched about not having a likable character, and his "mussoggyknee" with women.... yeah that shit happened. Sony listened to the journos and the neogaf morons... instead of the base.

Shit like that will bite them in the revenue department. Happens in movies, happens in elections, and happens in games... You don't mess up the selling appeal to your main market for some new one that may or may not exist. It's business 101 stuff here..

All that said, I still have hope that this will be ok. I liked the new frame of view, but lately it seems that many sony devs have been on their high horse virtue signalling. Even David jaffe was caught, unsuccessfully I may add doing it (hopefully he learned his lesson).

I would like it if devs focused on what made their games great to begin with, and work on that. Improve in that direction, maybe sprinkle in new elements and gameplay... .but stop throwing what works out to try to appeal to a non-gaming audience. Haven't devs learned?

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 PraetorianMan

@ShepardCommandr said:

what's next a "cinematic" DMC game?

This bs "cinematic" trend is ruining gaming more than any DLC and microtransaction

Oh and TLOU is one of the most overrated games in existence along with MGS5

Really ironic coming from someone named "ShepardCommandr"

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Yo dawg, I heard you wanted a boring cinematic gameplay focused game instead of that awesome high octane shat. We got you dawg.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By tormentos

@FireEmblem_Man said:

You talk a lot and tell us Xbros for having "shit" taste in games, when you never talked about games at all nor show proof that you own a system or play the games.

I think you are too emotionally invested in knowing if i own a PS4 or not..hahahahaa

I already posted screen and you people claim it was my neighborh PS4,i could still play with you online and that would change nothing,because even if it was barrow i can still play online with you and you have no way to know if the console is mine or not..

Hahahhaaaa...

Worry more about the shitty xbox one line up where there isn´t a single 90+ exclusive on metacritic in 3 years.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 PraetorianMan

@Midnightshade29:

Stop blaming literally every tangentially related thing on feminists and SJW's. The biggest problem wasn't coming from them, the problem was massive franchise fatigue and the "core audience" for these games was shrinking for that exact reason. It was becoming like the Police Academy movie franchise.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By tormentos

@stuff238 said:

All this thread proves is lems have ADHD/OCD and can't sit and watch a cutscene for more than 10 seconds.

I know people like lems in real life and they are the absolute worst. They only play shooters 24/7. It truly is sad.

Oh they can even when the game turn to be a flop,the problem is they must me on an xbox one game,example Quantum Break is loaded with cut scenes yet they don't care is all about hating anything PS more than anything.. hahahaa

@MBirdy88 said:

or do I have to take yet another photo of my gaming equipment, the one that now doesn't have any xbox related equipment? hmmm?

again, stick to your dellusions. and don't bother going on another big rant astazsis, you've already lost twice now.

Owning a PC doesn't make you a hermit i own one to,and many times you did side with the xbox and defend the shitty console,it was when it was pointed to you that you started to make look like you were more of a PC gamer..lol

@cainetao11 said:

@Blazed: It is System Wars, is it not? Shewgenja, , Quadknight, Tormentos, Flyincloud certainly play it. Its just for lols when all said and done.

The funny thing is you get hyped by any shitty game on xbox one... lol

@junky-trunk said:

@Shewgenja: I don't like Lemmings myself, but that doesn't change the fact that throwing in a kid with Kratos is making it asnon God of War as possible

How so.? You do know that on god of war story Kratos actually killed his family? Including his child.? So is not out of this world that he feel the need to protect a kid he found or a kid who god knows where it comes from.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 iandizion713

@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

I think you are too emotionally invested in knowing if i own a PS4 or not..hahahahaa

I already posted screen and you people claim it was my neighborh PS4,i could still play with you online and that would change nothing,because even if it was barrow i can still play online with you and you have no way to know if the console is mine or not..

Hahahhaaaa...

Worry more about the shitty xbox one line up where there isn´t a single 90+ exclusive on metacritic in 3 years.

O shat, he got you, that Xbox lineup does look pretty shatty.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#127 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@Blazed said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

@cainetao11: You said yourself youre a lem . It was you jabbing SONY over and over and it was you that you were defending MS and X360 over and over. Im not crazy dude , i remember. We had debated years ago also.

Jab SONY and PS4s games all you want thats not my problem , The problem as i see it is how is possible for this thread to be full of well known lems and sheep dissing GOW4 as of why it will have an emotional cinematic approach , " OMG the end of the world " !

No you arent , you dont even know what is this all about , you havent seen alot of the game let alone the storyline. And here you are , gently jabbing GOW4 just because will be cinematic ? Like previous games didnt have any cinematic approach to them to begin with ?... whatever dudes ..

At least if you all want to jab SONY or PS4 , find a decent reason and lets debate or have an argument ... but this ... Bieeeh

You're making crap up dude. I have no problem with cinematic games. I have asked you to show me when I attacked this or any game for being cinematic. You cant answer but there you are insisting that I am doing this.

I have clarified to locopatho that I don't like the inclusion of the NPC son. From what we were shown I didn't like it. Its ok for people to like what they showed and be excited, but those of us who didn't must wait for the whole game and storyline? That's ridiculous.

Did you read the article that is in the OP? I know full well what this is about and have put in my 2 cents as I am free to do on this forum.

To be honest I haven't seen you attack cinematic games but you throw jabs at Sony quite often..

Exactly my point. Whats more funny is when all those well known SW fanboys that once were hating on PS and its games they all ending up BUYING SONY products.

I mean , isnt that ridiculous to go out there and buy a system you once talked so much shit ? I mean i talked shit before for PS3 because it deserved to , strong reasons to which i can talk all day. Not out of fanboyism nor hate.

Then all of those guys coming in here and jabbing all day long about a game that we know shit then when i question that since i know them all years now they go like " I own a PS3/PS4 so im not a fanboy or im not jabbing blabla " Who are you kidding here ? Tell that to a newcomer ...

If only i cared enough to spend alot of time to find every single BS all those hypocrites said before in various threads about SONY products and the laughs and the jabs and the irony , oh boy oh boy. I might do it if someone overdo it with his hypocrisy.

So i dont know where to start and where to finish with this kind of hypocrisy in these forums. All i know is all those haters/whiners all those years about SONY and their products ... cant do without a PS console. I mean W T F !!! And i dont want to say names , the list is too big and people will take it personally. They know who they are.

They just hiding because X1 and Wii U failed miserably ( in the end , because at the start , oh boy the shit talk was epic about "PS4 has no games" , " Wii U is the best " from guys that now playing the " im not a fanboy " game ) so all they can do is jabbing SONY for ridiculous things like why GOW4 will go more cinematic ( like it wasnt in the first place ) or why theres a boy there without anyone know any other deep info ! Daaamn !

Just wait till Scorpio and NX get a release and theyll show up again. Just wait and see what i mean.

I'm probably one of the more staunchly biased PC gamers in here and I shit talk about Sony fairly regularly. I still own a PS4 though (it's been a paperweight for months unfortunately) and I still have my PSP from last gen but you know what? This is System Wars and a lot of people say shit to wind others up. It's all about the banter in here and most definitely not a place to take seriously.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#128  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70664 Posts

@AzatiS: The Xbox failed. Really. That's news to me. Usually failing systems don't outsell the market leader even if it's just for a month.

It's also funny that you cry about folks bitching on Sony when you do the same with Nintendo, so stop being a man baby.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By AzatiS

@GarGx1 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Blazed said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'm probably one of the more staunchly biased PC gamers in here and I shit talk about Sony fairly regularly. I still own a PS4 though (it's been a paperweight for months unfortunately) and I still have my PSP from last gen but you know what? This is System Wars and a lot of people say shit to wind others up. It's all about the banter in here and most definitely not a place to take seriously.

i dont mind to talk shit about SONY and still own a PS4. But not in a way that pretty much COUNTERS what you were saying a while ago. Thats epic fail if you ask me.

They know what im talking about , sheep and lem precisely without name anyone. But if they dont mind to start calling out people with names and the shit they were talking over and over , i can do that.

I was shit talking about SONY regurarly for the first 2 years of PS3 straight for all the broken promises and fail hardware decisions. Strong and valid reasons to talk shit , own a PS3 or not. But all the well known lem/sheep that i personally know for years now to gather here and jab GOW4 ... really now ? All of those haters now own a PS4 and they are dissapointed if GOW4 will be more cinematic than usual ? Really ? Come on now .. this is ridiculous.

Its just that they dont have anything else to say against SONY atm , Wii U is out , X1 fails in every single aspect so they jabbing for games we know nothing about or for silly things like the shape of Neo or Slim or whatever.

If X1 was a hit and Wii U was going strong they would have keep the fanboyism , irony , hate up , beleive me. That was teh case with X360 and Wii ( for its first 3 years ) . People was admitting they are lems/sheep when they already used to have a PS2/PS3 last gen ... what changed now with PS4 ? Lets be honest.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By iandizion713

@AzatiS said:
@Blazed said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

Brooo, calm down, its just a shatty wannabe emotional cinematic game that barely anyone likes. Deal with it. This is system wars, not fanboy wars.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tormentos said:
@stuff238 said:

Oh they can even when the game turn to be a flop,the problem is they must me on an xbox one game,example Quantum Break is loaded with cut scenes yet they don't care is all about hating anything PS more than anything.. hahahaa

@MBirdy88 said:

Owning a PC doesn't make you a hermit i own one to,and many times you did side with the xbox and defend the shitty console,it was when it was pointed to you that you started to make look like you were more of a PC gamer..lol

@cainetao11 said:

@junky-trunk said:

@Shewgenja: I don't like Lemmings myself, but that doesn't change the fact that throwing in a kid with Kratos is making it asnon God of War as possible

How so.? You do know that on god of war story Kratos actually killed his family? Including his child.? So is not out of this world that he feel the need to protect a kid he found or a kid who god knows where it comes from.

What does make me a hermit then? I certainly can't be a lemming can I?

I joined SW prior to PS3 launch, in which I defended that, then I went full hermit when realising PC counts here. I was INTERESTED MORE in the Xbox ONE than the PS4 and I had a phase, but I was still a hermit.

Are you just going to sling s*it you can't prove? carry on.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@tormentos said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Hahahhaaaa...

The hypocrisy here is fantastic... honestly. you sling s*it for people falsely accusing you, then do it to me... time to wrangle your neck beard in. Here we go, my temporary setup in the temporary flat. ( would normally have a much cleaner setup.).

See that empty space under the TV? That use to have an XBOX One... sold to some mother on ebay for her sons birthday.
If I'm not primarily a PC gamer, why would my PC setup be twice the overall value of my console setup? £2000+ there... the Keyboard is nearly as much as a PS4.
That Predator Monitor (1440P, G sync, 144 hz 27inch) is more expensive than the TV.

You know the funny part of it all? that 2TB HDD resting on the dog's head has more entertainment value than the PS4. see the dust on the PS4? yea... literally a dust collector. Wii U gets some fun use now and then.

So Tormy? whats next? care to prove your PS4 in return?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#133  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70664 Posts

@MBirdy88: Oh you mere mortal.Haven't you heard? You have to "earn" you hermithood. This is the latest rule that was added in the "I am a loser and I am proud" guidebook on being a PC a gamer.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By AzatiS

@iandizion713: Sheep . look how many posts you did before i did my very first lol ... Just check. Full of fanboyism/trolling. You guys should chill and give GOW4 a break till you know more because you exposing yourselfs and you proving my point all along.

Specially you lol ! Do you own a PS4 also ?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By iandizion713

@AzatiS: Sorry you cant handle the games criticism's. Get it over it. This is a lazy cash job by Sony. No reason to slap Kratos on the cover. Should be a new IP. Sony is greedy.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: Sorry you cant handle the games criticism's. Get it over it. This is a lazy cash job by Sony.

Yeah . the trollish criticism of a sheep that has no games to play and hating/jabbing on other platform games over and over to feel good/fill the gap. At least if we knew alot about GOW4 i wouldnt mind but now .... hehe

You are the finnest example of what im talking about lol.

EDIT : I dont mind criticism at all , i welcome it but from genuine guys that being fair , honest and subjective. Thats all. You guys are exactly the opposite and the funny thing is ... you are PS4 owners haha !

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 iandizion713

@AzatiS: You know how we roll.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: You know how we roll.

You own a PS4 bro or not ? You gimme the impression you do lol.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 iandizion713

@AzatiS: I got love for all mate.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Glad they know what gamers want.... emotional cutscences..

talk about a disconnect from your consumors.

If I want that I'l read or watch a film.

Well they exactly know what cows want so you can't blame them. Just look at all the defense.

On topic, It will be funny to see a Ubisoft game having more combat depth than Dad of Bore.

koko-goal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#141 koko-goal
Member since 2008 • 1122 Posts

Sony should've learned after The Order: 1886. Not everyone can make a good cinematic game like Naughty Dog does.

Days Gone looked AWFULLY generic. I think it will be the next epic fail like The Order.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: I got love for all mate.

Im glad you proving my point with every post you making. At least you are honest about yourself. Thats what i like about you. You are honest about what you prefer and what you doing. Good for you.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#143 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Cinematic or not that E3 trailer was quite underwhelming. Personally I don't mind cinematic games.

I was happy when I saw that they finally moved GoW out of Greek Mythology into Norse Mythology. Then Kratos' big ugly mug showed on screen. I thought seriously? This guy's story has been told. Why couldn't they just make a new protagonist? I will take a wait and see approach with this game. I liked all of the previous GoW games, but Kratos has just worn out his welcome with me.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#144 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

As long as the gameplay is good, I don't see the problem

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

As long as the gameplay is good, I don't see the problem

The problem is its PS4 exclusive.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 cainetao11

@tormentos said:
@stuff238 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@junky-trunk said:

Funnier thing is you think your opinion of my taste matters.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@GarGx1 said:
@AzatiS said:
@Blazed said:

i dont mind to talk shit about SONY and still own a PS4. But not in a way that pretty much COUNTERS what you were saying a while ago. Thats epic fail if you ask me.

They know what im talking about , sheep and lem precisely without name anyone. But if they dont mind to start calling out people with names and the shit they were talking over and over , i can do that.

I was shit talking about SONY regurarly for the first 2 years of PS3 straight for all the broken promises and fail hardware decisions. Strong and valid reasons to talk shit , own a PS3 or not. But all the well known lem/sheep that i personally know for years now to gather here and jab GOW4 ... really now ? All of those haters now own a PS4 and they are dissapointed if GOW4 will be more cinematic than usual ? Really ? Come on now .. this is ridiculous.

Its just that they dont have anything else to say against SONY atm , Wii U is out , X1 fails in every single aspect so they jabbing for games we know nothing about or for silly things like the shape of Neo or Slim or whatever.

If X1 was a hit and Wii U was going strong they would have keep the fanboyism , irony , hate up , beleive me. That was teh case with X360 and Wii ( for its first 3 years ) . People was admitting they are lems/sheep when they already used to have a PS2/PS3 last gen ... what changed now with PS4 ? Lets be honest.

You don't mind we talk shit about Sony, but not in a way that you deem unfit? Can the rest of us have a rule book or at the very least a pamphlet with guidelines of how we may talk shit about Sony, please? LOL

How have I countered anything I said? Tell me what I said that I have countered. I bought a PS1 in its first year, a PS2 at launch, a PS3 before MGS4 came out and a PS4 2 years ago. I have always owned PS consoles. You claim to remember arguing with me years ago, but you cant remember me having stated and shared my gaming past before? LOL

Also, you don't personally know me. Let's get that straight now. People who personally know me actually share time with me in the same room.

You are not the be all end all on what are legitimate reasons to talk shit at a company. You don't make any rules in life.

You claim to not be a fanboy and I do remember arguing with you about me calling you one in the past. But I don't see you ever defending anything in console terms but PS. Why is this so important to you?

Lastly, you say "If X1 was a hit and Wii U was going strong they would have keep the fanboyism , irony , hate up , beleive me." But you started in on this because I was bashing what I have seen and the subject matter of the article this thread is based on. Wouldn't that mean I am keeping up the fanboyism? That's how you came at me at first when you told me to go back to Xbox. Get your story straight, fella.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SuperFlyZero
Member since 2015 • 414 Posts

omg at all the cows crying about the truth of God of Bore. Shitty main character, shitty button mashing and qte gameplay, and now shitty children and sentiment pandering.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18838 Posts

@superflyzero:

What games you play?

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 SuperFlyZero
Member since 2015 • 414 Posts

@PSP107: Good ones. Of the ones I like on Sony systems: Uncharted, The Last of Us, Ratchet & Clank, Disgaea.