R.I.P. God Of War.... "will melt even the hardest of hearts"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jagoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Jagoff
Member since 2016 • 515 Posts

Not going to speak for anybody here. All I know is that if I want a cinematically-charged experience so badly, I'm much better off watching a film, especially considering how filmmakers are all-around stronger storytellers than what video game developers could ever hope to achieve.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Hey dude feel how ever you wish about it. I obviously do not agree. I love GoW games, think the hate 3 and ascension get is crybaby shit.

By all means strive to be as great of a game as TLOU. Don't mimic it though.

I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just to be realistic. I'd ditch Kratos for an interesting new character too but that's just not how franchises work. His big bald ass is gonna be in every GOW game, lol

I'd rather they do something new and interesting, at least for the GOW series, than the same old thing.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@MBirdy88: still better than claiming to be pcmr after your favorite console got curb stomped. You let me know when you emerge from that particular bunker and then you can throw barbs all you want.

+1

There are others around with same mentality. To bad for them we are here long enough so we can tell who said what and when.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Just to play Devil's advocate here. People sure weren't saying that when P.T. was a thing.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SuperFlyZero
Member since 2015 • 414 Posts

@AzatiS said:

I love how well known sheep and well known lems agree here.

" Oh no , another AAA caliber cinematic game with emotional story , the end of the world is coming "

The GoW series has always sucked, cow. Everyone except cows with low standards knows it.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@locopatho said:

Gamers hate rehashes but they also hate change. Lol.

Be honest. Is there any need whatsoever for another samey sequel with "RAAR ANGRY KRATOS SMASH"!? 1 and 2 were awesome I thought, and 3 at least had graphics and spectacle, but the handheld and Ascension ones? Eh.

Kratos with a kid sounds weird but that's good to me. Fúck it, let's see how it works. Maybe it'll be unreal. The Last Of Us sure made that work. Other games like Ico, Journey and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time also had brilliant, emotionally affecting companions. Let's go for it. What's the worst that can happen? You press start to skip some cutscenes, and kill things as always. Lol. Let's be positive for once, you miserable bastards :P

I didn't want another one with Kratos at all. I was all in on Norse mythology this time but start from scratch. New protagonist, story, weapons, enemies. This screams that some suit at Sony said "try tap into that TLOU magic, for this".

Go back to the damn Xbox then and play what you were hyping last generation. Gears , Halo , Forza and repeat.

Damn , how lems talking about SONYs games like they are cows or something this generation is beyond me

I'll edit that so as to not be moderated

I own a PS4 and this forum is SW mr. "Not a Cow" As a paid consumer of PS I'll post about any one of their games I want to.

You own PS4 because you got OWNED by MS and the other craps you were talking about some years ago. Dont try to play the damn subjective guy now. Not to me at least. You are a well known lem that if i remember correctly you openly admitted before and that wont change because you own a PS4.

Like we dont know you ! Like you reaaally care if GOW4 will be more cinematic .. haha ! Oh come on !

Sheep and lems having party here like GOW4 flopped already.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 locopatho

@jagoff said:

Not going to speak for anybody here. All I know is that if I want a cinematically-charged experience so badly, I'm much better off watching a film, especially considering how filmmakers are all-around stronger storytellers than what video game developers could ever hope to achieve.

Films are obviously superior for story and character but there is something about inhabiting the world and character directly which provides a unique experience I think.

To use the obvious, cliche example, I care more about Joel and Ellie compared to the man and boy in The Road. Because I am them!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:

" Oh no , another AAA caliber cinematic game with emotional story , the end of the world is coming "

The GoW series has always sucked, cow. Everyone except cows with low standards knows it.

I rather just watch a movie with real acting than these mediocre devs try to replicate a real movie.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 locopatho

@AzatiS said:

You are a well know lem and that wont change because you own a PS4.

Like we dont know you.

This is a pretty mad thing to say haha. What, he bought a console he hates, to "prove something" on System Wars...?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#60 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@locopatho said:
@cainetao11 said:

Hey dude feel how ever you wish about it. I obviously do not agree. I love GoW games, think the hate 3 and ascension get is crybaby shit.

I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just to be realistic. I'd ditch Kratos for an interesting new character too but that's just not how franchises work. His big bald ass is gonna be in every GOW game, lol

I'd rather they do something new and interesting, at least for the GOW series, than the same old thing.

I'd rather something new and interesting as well. Putting the son of Zeus in Norse mythology is stupid to me. Maybe they'll win me over.

Assassins Creed changes their protagonist up. It can be done.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#61  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@AzatiS: Call me what you want. But fact remains, Sony is lazy on this one. Kratos didnt need slapped on the box, give us a new IP.

Avatar image for deactivated-583c85dc33d18
deactivated-583c85dc33d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-583c85dc33d18
Member since 2016 • 1619 Posts

God of War 3 was so bad. It'll take a lot to make me want to come back for God of War 4, and I didn't like the reveal. This news sounds pretty terrible as well.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AzatiS

@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:

Oh another high standard guy ? Is that you champ ? hahaha !

Original GOW was a blast , dont care what you say.

Also im far from a cow , i dont even own a PS4 let alone a PS3. Now cry all you want about GOW4 , like a kinda cinematic game being more cinematic is a bad thing. Lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@locopatho said:

Gamers hate rehashes but they also hate change. Lol.

Be honest. Is there any need whatsoever for another samey sequel with "RAAR ANGRY KRATOS SMASH"!? 1 and 2 were awesome I thought, and 3 at least had graphics and spectacle, but the handheld and Ascension ones? Eh.

Kratos with a kid sounds weird but that's good to me. Fúck it, let's see how it works. Maybe it'll be unreal. The Last Of Us sure made that work. Other games like Ico, Journey and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time also had brilliant, emotionally affecting companions. Let's go for it. What's the worst that can happen? You press start to skip some cutscenes, and kill things as always. Lol. Let's be positive for once, you miserable bastards :P

I didn't want another one with Kratos at all. I was all in on Norse mythology this time but start from scratch. New protagonist, story, weapons, enemies. This screams that some suit at Sony said "try tap into that TLOU magic, for this".

Go back to the damn Xbox then and play what you were hyping last generation. Gears , Halo , Forza and repeat.

Damn , how lems talking about SONYs games like they are cows or something this generation is beyond me

I own a PS4 and this forum is SW mr. "Not a Cow" As a paid consumer of PS I'll post about any one of their games I want to.

You own PS4 because you got OWNED by MS and the other craps you were talking about some years ago. Dont try to play the damn subjective guy now. Not to me at least. You are a well know lem and that wont change because you own a PS4.

Like we dont know you ! Like you have a problem that GOW4 will be more cinematic .. haha ! Oh come on !

LOL I have owned every PS console dildo brain. I don't deny having a preference but I don't deny myself gaming on other platforms.

I don't know why you started up with me today. I don't like what I've seen and read about this new GoW. And you're all asshurt about it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm flattered I mean so much to you.

When did I say I have a problem with GoW being more cinematic? I commented on the inclusion of the boy. You cant read.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 AzatiS

@zaryia said:
@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:

I rather just watch a movie with real acting than these mediocre devs try to replicate a real movie.

Fine , you dont like cinematic games. Nothing wrong with that.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SuperFlyZero

@AzatiS said:
@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:

Also im far from a cow , i dont even own a PS4 let alone a PS3. Now cry all you want about GOW4 , like a kinda cinematic game being more cinematic is a bad thing. Lol

Don't cry, I'm just being honest! jajajajaja

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@zaryia said:
@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:

Fine , you dont like cinematic games. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah I'm not going to be a dumbass like @blueinheaven and say the genre can't be used in PS4 lists because I don't like it.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AzatiS

@locopatho said:
@AzatiS said:

Like we dont know you.

This is a pretty mad thing to say haha. What, he bought a console he hates, to "prove something" on System Wars...?

No i dont mean that , i mean that is a well known lem to SW. If i remember he admitted he was last generation in some threads. So he cant tell me he owns a PS4 and that proves he is not a lem.

I know too many fanboys own a PS4 as we speak... And you know them as well so lets not point out who they are , thats not my point.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44690 Posts

they're going to need to come up with something other than what we saw at E3, the E3 presentation gave us an idea of setting (which was a big deal) but we didn't really see a whole lot mechanically of how the game will be played

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

You own PS4 because you got OWNED by MS and the other craps you were talking about some years ago. Dont try to play the damn subjective guy now. Not to me at least. You are a well know lem and that wont change because you own a PS4.

Like we dont know you ! Like you have a problem that GOW4 will be more cinematic .. haha ! Oh come on !

LOL I have owned every PS console dildo brain. I don't deny having a preference but I don't deny myself gaming on other platforms.

I don't know why you started up with me today. I don't like what I've seen and read about this new GoW. And you're all asshurt about it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm flattered I mean so much to you.

When did I say I have a problem with GoW being more cinematic? I commented on the inclusion of the boy. You cant read.

Do you deny you are a lem ? Do you deny you admitted being a lem last generation at least ? Do you deny the craps you said about PS3 before ? Yes or no ?

Thats all there is to it. Being a fanboy while owning other system doesnt mean you let your fanboyism go. Period. I got so many examples around here , specially with sheep .

But thats not my point , my point is .. i remember your craps and here you are now , dissing a game you know nothing just because wont be the traditional GOW game you were dissing few years ago ... I mean gtfo hypocrite , dont make me go find 5 -10 years old posts now please.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By iandizion713

@lamprey263: I agree, gonna have to show a lot more then that. I need to see him with his iconic weapons.

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

Do you deny you are a lem ? Do you deny you admitted being a lem last generation at least ? Do you deny the craps you said about PS3 before ? Yes or no ?

Thats all there is to it. Being a fanboy while owning other system doesnt mean you let your fanboyism go. Period. I got so many examples around here , specially with sheep .

But thats not my point , my point is .. i remember your craps and here you are now , dissing a game you know nothing just because wont be the traditional GOW game you were dissing few years ago ... I mean gtfo hypocrite , dont make me go find 10 years old posts.

Wow, what is this, fanboy wars? AzatiS you need to calm down, stop getting so upset. This is system wars, not fanboy wars.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By locopatho

@cainetao11 said:
@locopatho said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'd rather something new and interesting as well. Putting the son of Zeus in Norse mythology is stupid to me. Maybe they'll win me over.

Assassins Creed changes their protagonist up. It can be done.

Having to find ever more gods to kill will tend to lead to some absurdity :P

Ass Creed has never had a good/distinctive character except Ezio, and they brought him back a lot!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AzatiS

@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:
@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:

Don't cry, I'm just being honest! jajajajaja

Try harder , ill give you a 5/10. Good try but trolling wont affect me much :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#74 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70448 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro said:

Who the hell has the time and energy to press buttons and interact, when you can sit back and relax as you absorb the tear jerking cinematic experience.

Someone is bitter about about PS4 exclusives..lol

What other exclusive would it be genius? I am bitter that they destroyed the game since GOW3 and it doesn't seem like they are going to capture the greatness of 1 and 2. To be fair, the story in 2 was garbage but the game itself was freaking awesome.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 SuperFlyZero

@AzatiS said:

+1

There are others around with same mentality. To bad for them we are here long enough so we can tell who said what and when.

The flaw with that is people's opinions change over time. Like today I'm shitting on cows but tomorrow I might take a dump on the lemmings.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@locopatho said:
@AzatiS said:

Like we dont know you.

No i dont mean that , i mean that is a well known lem to SW. If i remember he admitted he was last generation in some threads. So he cant tell me he owns a PS4 and that proves he is not a lem.

I know too many fanboys own a PS4 as we speak... And you know them as well so lets not point out who they are , thats not my point.

Do you deny you are a lem ? Do you deny you admitted being a lem last generation ? Do you deny the craps you said about PS3 before ? Yes or no ?

Does this happen to anyone else here? Tormentos has accused me of denying I'm a Lem, someone just in the last few weeks did and now you. I HAVE NEVER DENIED BEING A LEMMING ON SW. I have a preference. I am human. Chalk it up to a flaw in my character if this bothers you. But just because I prefer gaming on Xbox with my buddies, doesn't mean I wont game with @Heil68 , @getyeryayasout among others from this forum on PS. What is your major malfunction here dude?

And will you please show me where I complained about any game, much less this GoW, being cinematic? I have answered you now answer my question.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By iandizion713

@cainetao11: Just ignore them, they take stuff way to seriously. This is system wars, not fanboy wars, they should know better. They cant phantom fans who love all companies. Everything is agenda to them. Theyre very pessimistic.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11: You said yourself youre a lem . It was you jabbing SONY over and over and it was you that you were defending MS and X360 over and over. Im not crazy dude , i remember. We had debated years ago also.

Jab SONY and PS4s games all you want thats not my problem , The problem as i see it is how is possible for this thread to be full of well known lems and sheep dissing GOW4 as of why it will have an emotional cinematic approach , " OMG the end of the world " !

No you arent , you dont even know what is this all about , you havent seen alot of the game let alone the storyline. And here you are , gently jabbing GOW4 just because will be cinematic ? Like previous games didnt have any cinematic approach to them to begin with ?... whatever dudes ..

At least if you all want to jab SONY or PS4 , find a decent reason and lets debate or have an argument ... but this ... Bieeeh

Avatar image for deactivated-58bd60b980002
deactivated-58bd60b980002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#79 deactivated-58bd60b980002
Member since 2004 • 2016 Posts

@locopatho: In the Last Of Us it was new... we know Kratos, he is like DoomGuy. Brutal kill machine.

They could have done a first person view with brutal kill like in the new Doom and it would be awesome. No Instead they try the Uncharted/Last Of Us way and it is seriously crap.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Anyone who hyped Quantum Break needs to take a seat in this thread. No room to talk. At all.

It's crazy that I'm having to stick up for the cinematic games, since I am all for the necessity of a different direction for what I feel is a next gen experience with VR. All I'm saying is that some people just need to keep calm up in here.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50676 Posts

Man. If they ha the same type of GoW people would bitch and moan. I'm looking forward to it. It's a new setting and deserves a new type of game.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#82 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Butt hurt is deep in this thread.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@Shewgenja: That's all the leMS and Fakeboys.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 cainetao11

@AzatiS said:

@cainetao11: You said yourself youre a lem . It was you jabbing SONY over and over and it was you that you were defending MS and X360 over and over. Im not crazy dude , i remember. We had debated years ago also.

Jab SONY and PS4s games all you want thats not my problem , The problem as i see it is how is possible for this thread to be full of well known lems and sheep dissing GOW4 as of why it will have an emotional cinematic approach , " OMG the end of the world " !

No you arent , you dont even know what is this all about , you havent seen alot of the game let alone the storyline. And here you are , gently jabbing GOW4 just because will be cinematic ? Like previous games didnt have any cinematic approach to them to begin with ?... whatever dudes ..

At least if you all want to jab SONY or PS4 , find a decent reason and lets debate or have an argument ... but this ... Bieeeh

I have said it, I estimate about 50 times in my 10 years here. I don't deny it.

You're making crap up dude. I have no problem with cinematic games. I have asked you to show me when I attacked this or any game for being cinematic. You cant answer but there you are insisting that I am doing this.

I have clarified to locopatho that I don't like the inclusion of the NPC son. From what we were shown I didn't like it. Its ok for people to like what they showed and be excited, but those of us who didn't must wait for the whole game and storyline? That's ridiculous.

Did you read the article that is in the OP? I know full well what this is about and have put in my 2 cents as I am free to do on this forum.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

You're making crap up dude. I have no problem with cinematic games. I have asked you to show me when I attacked this or any game for being cinematic. You cant answer but there you are insisting that I am doing this.

I have clarified to locopatho that I don't like the inclusion of the NPC son. From what we were shown I didn't like it. Its ok for people to like what they showed and be excited, but those of us who didn't must wait for the whole game and storyline? That's ridiculous.

Did you read the article that is in the OP? I know full well what this is about and have put in my 2 cents as I am free to do on this forum.

You can tell whatever you want , as i do , about whatever you want in this forum , im not police or something. I found just ridiculous though that majority of people that have problems already about a game that we know NOTHING and weve seen so little being well known fanboys/haters ( i repeat not all ).

For example , GOW fans were asking for a change to story. Majority wanted a transition from Greek mythology to something else. It did happen

We have a new approach of camera angles which will affect how game plays which gives a different gameplay feel , something that again many fans asked for.

Demo looked good with nice graphics and action and all for die hard fans.

And then we cry out loud if story will be an emotional one rather than a cheesy " ILL KILL YOU ALL AAARG " and if we might get few cutscenes more than usual like previous GOW didnt have any to begin with ? And suddenly every sheep and lem went nuts ?

Its funny how all those once upon a time "haters" own a PS4 and they care so much if GOW4 will be more cinematic than previous titles. I found it funny and amusing. Specially when this is coming from some well known sheep which i remember were hating on PS4 hard 2 years ago.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18830 Posts

@AzatiS: "Its funny how all those once upon a time "haters" own a PS4 and they care so much if GOW4 will be more cinematic than previous titles. I found it funny and amusing. Specially when this is coming from some well known sheep which i remember were hating on PS4 hard 2 years ago."

Let's face it, people are inconsistent.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

Ryse of War: Son of Kratos

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#88 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Sony knows best what their fans want, even better than the fans know themselves.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By cainetao11

@AzatiS:

You can tell whatever you want , as i do , about whatever you want in this forum , im not police or something. I found just ridiculous though that majority of people that have problems already about a game that we know NOTHING and weve seen so little being well known fanboys/haters ( i repeat not all ).

For example , GOW fans were asking for a change to story. Majority wanted a transition from Greek mythology to something else. It did happen

We have a new approach of camera angles which will affect how game plays which gives a different gameplay feel , something that again many fans asked for.

Demo looked good with nice graphics and action and all for die hard fans.

And then we cry out loud if story will be an emotional one rather than a cheesy " ILL KILL YOU ALL AAARG " and if we might get few cutscenes more than usual like previous GOW didnt have any to begin with ? And suddenly every sheep and lem went nuts ?

Its funny how all those once upon a time "haters" own a PS4 and they care so much if GOW4 will be more cinematic than previous titles. I found it funny and amusing. Specially when this is coming from some well known sheep which i remember were hating on PS4 hard 2 years ago.

And I'll repeat, why is it ok to be all hyped and excited for the game that as you state: "about a game that we know NOTHING and We've seen so little" ? But others, like myself who have been buying GoW day one since the first game on PS2 whom didn't like what we saw, for some reason its not ok. All because the fanboy card? That's absurd. Can we say cognitive dissonance, everyone.

Its not my problem your mind is limited that you cant wrap it around the idea of a person having a preference for Xbox but still likes his PC, PS, Vita, 3DS as well.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

It'll be ok, Sony knows their fans and knows how emotional they are and love being lonely, that's why they are offering them games that's very emotional and give them lonely experiences in PSVR.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

I still have hope, one of the only reasons I care about PS is because of God of War.... don't mess it up.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 iandizion713

Please bring God of War VR to light.

Loading Video...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I have confidence in the director, previous GOW 2 director, Cory Barlog to nail it.

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

To be honest I haven't seen you attack cinematic games but you throw jabs at Sony quite often..

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Did you guys really wanted another mindless button masher?

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#96 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

That kid's gon get no scoped at some point in the game, question is when

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By iandizion713

@EducatingU_PCMR: lol. So evil.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

For gamers, by gamers. Thank you Sony.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Let's be real. If GoW4 was another GoW 1 people would be dog piling on it for being more-of-the-same rehash-trash etc etc. In fact, GoW3 had a ho-hum reception due to series fatigue. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't - making another game with the GoW name was going to draw trash talk no matter what they did.

As someone who always thought it was too much of a button-mashing qte-fest with a rather soulless character and setting... I'm at least interested in seeing how the different direction plays out