R.I.P. God Of War.... "will melt even the hardest of hearts"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18837 Posts

@iandizion713:

So you never died in any GOW games just pressing Square triangle, square, triangle, square, triangle, square, triangle.?

You are good.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#202 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@PSP107: Ooooo, you got me there. I did have to press O sometimes on QTE's.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#203  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS:

I dont mind you to talk SHIT if the SHIT actually are worth the SHIT . You get it ? "" Omg omg , the boy next to Kratos " or " Omfg , GOW4 to me have emotional story ? No waayy ! " and all this coming from who exactly ?

You know damn exactly what i mean when i say that if X1 or Wii U were successful and not epic fails , you right now wouldnt be hiding behind PS4.

" Omfg , i got a PS4 im not a hater " ... How the hell you can be a hater when X1 or Wii U are out already .. you cant , youll sound silly. But last generation was different right ? You get your story straight , i know very well what im talking about.

Keep jabbing all you want , the fact is you cant do without a PS console with one way or another even after allllll the shit youve talked all those years. Thats the bottom line.

Now , sorry i interrupted you and the other sheep around , keep jabbing GOW4 for having emotional story ( like we even know what that means or how good will be to judge ) than the usual " ill kill you all , AAARG " story and why there is a boy next to Kratos.

Another cinematic SONY crap game is coming like UC4 and TLOU , right ? I say if its anything as good as TLOU or any other excellent cinematic game with the usual production values of the studio , BRING IT ! I cant wait to see and learn more before i actually have an opinion.

So that's it then, I was right. You don't mind talking shit if its actually worth it. But I am not allowed to decide for myself what is worth it? It has to be worth it by your standards? Are you fuking serious? Why do you believe your sense of WORTH has any bearing in my life? Get in touch with reality.

No, I don't know what you mean by that stupid shit. I'm perfectly happy with my purchases as I have been every gen. I have fun and talk shit to trigger and rile people up the same way cows do here. Why aren't you ever on their backs? And then you pretend to not be a fanboy? LMAO

What are you talking about? You need help man. I have always played the SW game on the lem side. But I have always been a multi platform gamer and enjoyed them. You're putting words in here that I never said now.

I can do without this whole hobby pal. This is a luxury not a necessity. How old are you? You seem to be regressing through the years. And you're not supposed to be a fanboy, so why does it bother you if I jab at Sony? LMAO LIAR

All the GoW games had emotional stories. From part one with Kratos remembering killing his own family. You keep drawing conclusions from a few complaints I've made.

LOL U4 is crap because its cinematic? Dude someone already chimed in stating he has NEVER seen me complain about cinematic games and you replied to him. And here you are suggesting I have complaints over this GoW or any game being cinematic. Are you high? Seriously dude, you aren't even making sense anymore. U4, Alienation and Inside are my GOTY's as of now. If you really knew me as you claim to, you would have been playing U4 multiplayer with me and a bunch of other System Warriors. Get help dude.

Blablabla .... youll make me go find some very old posts of your opinions about SONY and PS let alone PS games or with what passion you were defending MS , X360 or openly admit you are lem and so many other things i try to remember right now , its ridiculous . and then we gonna laugh hard , i assure you because you try to make it personal and i really like it.

Continue and lets see where this ends. Will be fun , keep going . Because many people around werent even here let alone even remember your shit... Will take alot of time to find everything but it might worth the try for the laughs like you did in the past with your friends towards SONY in favor of MS or im making this up my butt ? You deny this as well or not ? Hehe .. i got you now.

Anyways , keep it up , lets see where this ends and who can really back up his shit.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@zaryia: Twice as many high scoring low budget indie games or MMO and Moba with F2P and monthly subscription applied to them....lol no thanks

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#205  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@AzatiS: You got it buddy. Play detective all you want. You aren't going to find anything that incriminating. Think about this, you are threatening a poster who has openly admitted numerous times to being a lemming that you are going to find posts of mine where I was bashing Sony and PlayStation. Well I wouldn't be all that good at the lemming part if you didn't find some posts where I bashed Sony, logically speaking. LOL

Let me ask you this, is @Heil68 a hypocrite because he favors Sony and PlayStation, even though he has had all the Xbox consoles and I have played games with him on both PS and X1? Or maybe that he enjoyed playing QB but uses the 6/10 it got here to dump on Xbox on the boards?

You need help pal. This has become a little too real for you.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@zaryia: Twice as many high scoring low budget indie games or MMO and Moba with F2P and monthly subscription applied to them....lol no thanks

I'll take big/medium budget {mmos, rts, tbs, shooters, simulators, moba, W10 exclusives, and a/crpg} over {movie "games" and jrpgs}.

Twice the high scoring games at GS and MC, now that is a fact. Our personal thoughts on genres....well those are just opinions. Shall we debate with facts, and spare me with your opinions on business models?

(P.S. If you take out Indy games for both PC and PS4, PC is still left with the most high scoring games at both sites).

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS: You got it buddy. Play detective all you want. You aren't going to find anything that incriminating. Think about this, you are threatening a poster who has openly admitted numerous times to being a lemming that you are going to find posts of mine where I was bashing Sony and PlayStation. Well I wouldn't be all that good at the lemming part if you didn't find some posts where I bashed Sony, logically speaking. LOL

Let me ask you this, is @Heil68 a hypocrite because he favors Sony and PlayStation, even though he has had all the Xbox consoles and I have played games with him on both PS and X1? Or maybe that he enjoyed playing QB but uses the 6/10 it got here to dump on Xbox on the boards?

Get ready the pills bro , all im saying.

And dont put words in my mouth i never said or never called let alone other people i have nothing wrong to say like @Heil68.

The problem is not if you own a system or OPENLY FAVOR one over the other like some people doing but playing the "subjective ,honest ,fair " guy after everything youve said before ... Who are you kidding now ?

You dont like UC serie bad gameplay , you dont like shit movie games like MGS4 or TLOU or UC , you didnt like GOW3 just because , the yawn of INFAMOUS and the worse than FORZA -- GT that is crap. Now GOW4 has a kid next to KRATOS and is the worst thing ever and the story will be emotional ? OMFG , the world is ending ...

Why the hell everyone of you owning a PS3 , PS4 ? HAHAHA !! WTF ! Can you tell me how is this possible ?!! And upon that add all the shit youve talked before ... And its my fault calling you hypos and im the one should take medication ? hahaha !

Thats the whole point of this. The moment of this thread was up , all the well known Sheep/Lem started jabbing GOW4 about why the story is emotional or another cinematic BS or why this kid is with kratos ... ahahha ! Thats ridiculous! So i felt to jump in and have a word with you. Thats all there is to it. Nothing more , nothing less.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@Pedro said:
@MBirdy88 said:

Watching a cutscene is far more mindless than making games focused on game mechanics.

I don't expect the Cows around here to get that. given who it appeals to.

Mainly due to the horrendous pacing caused by overly dramatic scenes that are drawn out even more for dramatic effect. Well one can argue that some cutscenes are mentally exhausting but for the wrong reasons.

completely agreed.

3-4 games with kratos, no ammount of personal loss will change my opinion of that character, its an absolute crap marketing tool.... whats worse is, they have to sell the game by giving away the "big moment" .. we now know its coming, and will have expectations for it... its the dumbest marketing ever.

And all this coming from a guy that falling in every single marketing crap Blizzard throws out there. sigh. The same guy that calls OVERWATCH unique , HOTS great , Diablo 3 great etc ! haha , i cant even get serious with you man.

You are the synonym of facepalm

For someone who likes to play the "Stop twisting my words" card all the time, you sure like to do the same. I never expressed any sort of love for either game (though D3 is not bad after a million patches, still not close to Path of Exile though.).

Overwatch has had one similar game in 10 years, in todays market, that is pretty unique, if you can't understand my thoughts on that, then you are nothing more than an idiot.

speaking of which.... am I still an Xbox fan too?

are you going to reply a million times and claim victory again? idiot.

As Zaryia said... even at Blizzards worst ... they still manage to make better games than the majority of console greats... how depressing for peasants.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 AzatiS

@MBirdy88: Is this your second or third account , im a bit confused

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zaryia: Yea I'm going to need a link to that claim. Twice as many big budget games total? Consoles have more TPS, fighting, jrpgs and Goty title's.

And I'm sure you don't mind F2P and monthly subscription based games because we all know multiplat generally sell worse on PC so they had to squeeze money out of you entitled crybabys somehow.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

And dont put words in my mouth i never said or never called let alone other people i have nothing wrong to say like @Heil68.

The problem is not if you own a system or OPENLY FAVOR one over the other like some people doing but playing the "subjective ,honest ,fair " guy after everything youve said before ... Who are you kidding now ?

You dont like UC serie bad gameplay , you dont like shit movie games like MGS4 or TLOU or UC , you didnt like GOW3 just because , the yawn of INFAMOUS and the worse than FORZA -- GT that is crap. Now GOW4 has a kid next to KRATOS and is the worst thing ever and the story will be emotional ? OMFG , the world is ending ...

Why the hell everyone of you owning a PS3 , PS4 ? HAHAHA !! WTF ! Can you tell me how is this possible ?!! And upon that add all the shit youve talked before ... And its my fault calling you hypos and im the one should take medication ? hahaha !

Thats the whole point of this. The moment of this thread was up , all the well known Sheep/Lem started jabbing GOW4 about why the story is emotional or another cinematic BS or why this kid is with kratos ... ahahha ! Thats ridiculous! So i felt to jump in and have a word with you. Thats all there is to it. Nothing more , nothing less.

That proves it, right there. You aren't reading anything others are posting to you or you're drunk or high. How in the actual fuk did you get I was putting words in your mouth from me asking if Heil68 is a hypocrite as you claim I am, when he has done similar things as I have only he favors PS? How on earth did you get that?

Something is up here. I don't remember you being so illogical in the past.

Ok dude, do even know what "subjective" means? It means according to a personal preference, opinion or taste. I think you are trying to claim I play "OBJECTIVE, honest, fair" guy. You need to actually know what the words you're using mean. LOL I hope you do look through my posts as you'll see many many times I have said I don't believe human beings are capable of being objective about entertainment. It always comes down to personal taste. Happy searching!!!

I don't like Uncharted? WTF are you talking about? Back as far as 2008 I was praising Uncharted 1, you bird brain. Go ahead search. I don't like TLOU? I said I thought 8/10 maybe 8.5 was about right for it. I never said I don't like it. MGS4? Yeah I rated it a 9/10 do do. Look it up.

I didn't like GoW3? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loved GoW3 and have said numerous times I don't understand the hate 3 or ascension gets. They're fun games. Go ahead inspector Morse, look it up. Yep, Infamous SS struggled to hold my attention. Oh well. I don't even like racing games much. But yeah, I'll take Forza over GT. Why do you care? You're not a Sony fan, remember? You fuking liar. I called it out years ago and I knew it. You're a closet cow. Like tormentos says, "its not about what you own, its about what you defend on these boards." Come out, come out wherever you are HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I own all the PS and Xbox consoles BECAUSE I WANT TO. That is why. Why the fuk would I need to justify it to you?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Zaryia

@AM-Gamer said:

@zaryia: Yea I'm going to need a link to that claim. Twice as many big budget games total? Consoles have more TPS, fighting, jrpgs and Goty title's.

And I'm sure you don't mind F2P and monthly subscription based games because we all know multiplat generally sell worse on PC so they had to squeeze money out of you entitled crybabys somehow.

Roughly twice, and total. I don't look at specific budgets, as that was a goal post move from you. Although with having basically own exclusive big budget genres and getting every big budget XBO game, I'm sure it has PS4 beat and then some. This was the last tallies from GS for total games,

PS4 AAA = 31. AA = 114

PC AAA = 54. AA = 194

I'm aware PS4 may have more fighters(?), movie-games, and jprgs. But I'm more into competitive fps, moba, mmo, rts, tbs, sims, and non-japanese rpgs. But like I said before, our opinion on genres doesn't really matter in this specific quote chain, although we can say if you like the former 3, which GOW4 falls into, then PS4 is clearly for you.

Your opinion on pricing models is noted, but both irrelevant and off-topic. A cow really shouldn't bring up multiplats against PC in a non-sales thread, PC pretty much has you stomped into a bloody puddle on the floor when it comes to those. It gets by far the best version of most, and gets the most of them period (W10 Exclusives. Console Exclusives.) This is like a Sheep bringing up Graphics in a WiiU thread. STAHP.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 AM-Gamer

@zaryia: So nowhere near twice as much and the vast majority of those are low budget indie titles....don't tell me you agree with every GS and MC review.

And I can mention multiplats all I want especially when the difference will soon be nothing more then res and framerate. The PC has virtually 0 big budget titles and those often end up being the best experiences.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@AzatiS said:

@MBirdy88: Is this your second or third account , im a bit confused

Elaborate?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

That proves it, right there. You aren't reading anything others are posting to you or you're drunk or high. How in the actual fuk did you get I was putting words in your mouth from me asking if Heil68 is a hypocrite as you claim I am, when he has done similar things as I have only he favors PS? How on earth did you get that?

Something is up here. I don't remember you being so illogical in the past.

Ok dude, do even know what "subjective" means? It means according to a personal preference, opinion or taste. I think you are trying to claim I play "OBJECTIVE, honest, fair" guy. You need to actually know what the words you're using mean. LOL I hope you do look through my posts as you'll see many many times I have said I don't believe human beings are capable of being objective about entertainment. It always comes down to personal taste. Happy searching!!!

I don't like Uncharted? WTF are you talking about? Back as far as 2008 I was praising Uncharted 1, you bird brain. Go ahead search. I don't like TLOU? I said I thought 8/10 maybe 8.5 was about right for it. I never said I don't like it. MGS4? Yeah I rated it a 9/10 do do. Look it up.

I didn't like GoW3? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loved GoW3 and have said numerous times I don't understand the hate 3 or ascension gets. They're fun games. Go ahead inspector Morse, look it up. Yep, Infamous SS struggled to hold my attention. Oh well. I don't even like racing games much. But yeah, I'll take Forza over GT. Why do you care? You're not a Sony fan, remember? You fuking liar. I called it out years ago and I knew it. You're a closet cow. Like tormentos says, "its not about what you own, its about what you defend on these boards." Come out, come out wherever you are HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I own all the PS and Xbox consoles BECAUSE I WANT TO. That is why. Why the fuk would I need to justify it to you?

If you are moron to tag people over others personal arguments do it , but i want to make clear nothing shady happened or being said from my part towards them. And to make it clear i need to say what i said you little butthurt lem.

Want to teach me english ? Ok , you understand then that i meant Objective and not subjective . Its clearly what im trying to say so , whatever. You see , you understand my point and you keep avoiding to admit the obvious. THAT ITS FACT YOU JABBING SONY for years and years ( caps to emphasize ), like others here mentioned also on your first chance. ITS FACT YOU ADMITTED YOU ARE LEM BEFORE ... ITS FACT YOU WERE TALKING SHIT FOR SONY FOR YEARS IN THE PAST IN EVERY CHANCE YOU HAD... ITS FACT YOU A DAMN LEM AS WE SPEAK ... Stop playing the "objective" shit game all im saying.

Admit it your little crybaby. Admit the facts and stop spinning everything as you see fit.

Also , i dont give a crap about you ... its you giving a BIG crap about my opinions and the FACTS i sput in your face again and again. And yes ,i can prove everything i say , thats the funny thing here. Thats all there is to it

As for tormentos . He is on point. Is not what you own , is what you defending and what you JABBING at the first chance you get without any strong reason to. The point im making since post 1 you little hypocrite. Have you ever see me jab anything without strong reason to ? Without backing up every single word i say ? Find one , a single one.

And to end this shit you trying to accuse me and you also laughing hard about , ask TORMENTOS about our last argument towards NEO lolololol ! You think im playing the objective guy here like you ? No bro , i am the real deal and i can prove it all day long ( harsh PS3 critic with proofs here )

Im not defending the game you hypo , im trying to expose your hypocrisy is all im doing . We dont know what is going on with the game and you go nuts because theres a kid next to KRATOS ? Going nuts because story will be emotional ? And at the same time 90% of the people that going nuts are well known fanboys and you dont want me to talk about it ? ROFL !

WE know shit about the game and the well know fanboys jumped in to talk shit , THATS THE POINT IM MAKING all along and look at you , crying out loud and trying so hard to make it personal. .

Own whatever you want , you are still a lem in heart and we all know it. Just admit it like a man and move on. Everything else is ... blablabla to play the objective side of game you clearly failing to since i know you very well.

EDIT : You still making gathers with your friends talking shit about PS or now that X1 sunk you stopped ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@AM-Gamer said:

@zaryia: So nowhere near twice as much and the vast majority of those are low budget indie titles....don't tell me you agree with every GS and MC review.

And I can mention multiplats all I want especially when the difference will soon be nothing more then res and framerate. The PC has virtually 0 big budget titles and those often end up being the best experiences.

Damn.... They get 1 big budget game a year that they play for 10 hours then discard... and they think they own the place.

I mean damn, it's as if Warhammer Total War didn't just come out. Civilization 6 is around the corner, and a World of Warcraft expansion just dropped.

Other than Uncharted, whats great about Sony's 2016 "blockbuster line up that is so much better than muiltiplats or smaller studio games"? your bias is a joke.

For good or bad, Star Citizen is going to be the most expensive Exclusive of any platform....

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Zaryia

@AM-Gamer said:

This whole post was full of lies and opinions passed off as Facts. According to GS, Wiki, and MC PC has the most high scoring titles, INDY OR NOT, and MANY non-indy games (more than PS4) :

1. I'm glad you aren't denying the fact that PC almost has twice as many high scoring games than PS4 this gen. Talk about absolute obliteration. Know your place, second place clown.

2. If you take out the Indys for both PS4 and PC, PC still has more high scoring games this gen. PS4 has just about the same percent of them. Dude, you have a PS4, you know this when looking at the games lists. Nice try though, Am-Liar.

3. "And I can mention multiplats all I want especially when the difference will soon be nothing more then res and framerate." - You guys say this literally every gen. Have fun with 4 more years of 30 fps on medium, LMAO!But Neo isn't out yet, so I'm glad you accept vast inferiority in multiplats for 4 years. And I hope you understand multiplats will continue to be much better on PC. FPS makes a huge difference. And I'm sure Neo will continue to fall behind in other areas, people are already calling it out dated. I LOVE that you've already started your 3rd place graphics damage control! Reminds me of Sheep.

4. PC has FAR more big budget games on it than PS4. Hell, it has 90% of PS4's big budget games (mostly multiplats), all of XBOs, and then it's own extras....so what you're saying literally isn't even possible. EVERY XBO W10 Exclusives + A few PS4 Console Exclusives + just about every base Multiplat + PC exclusives (Legion, Starcraft, Star Citizen, Total War, Civilization 6, XCOM2 (for now), Quake Champions, Lawbreakers, etc......"VIRTUALLY ZERO, aka more than PS4"). The most sheer big budget volume. How can one person say "virtually zero" and another say "it has the most"......one of us lying and it's clear who that culprit is considering the facts I just listed.

The best experiences, like Knack, The Order, Killzone, Drive Club, and Destiny? LMAO! Now shoo, don't you have a silver medal to go fight for with your 1 movie game a year system?

{P.S.: I love how you leave out mid-budget games, that can be every bit as good (even production quality wise) as Big Budget ones. Not that it matters, PC has the most of those as well. heh}

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 cainetao11

@AzatiS: If you are moron to tag people over others argument do it , but i want to make it clear nothing shady happened from my part towards them. And to make it clear i need to say what i said you little butthurt lem.

Want to teach me english ? Ok , you understand then that i meant Objective and not subjective . Its clearly what im trying to say so , whatever. You see , you understand my point and you keep avoiding to admit the obvious. THAT ITS FACT YOU JABBING SONY ( caps to emphasize ), like others here mentioned also , on your first chance. ITS FACT YOU ADMITTED YOU ARE LEM BEFORE ... ITS FACT YOU WERE TALKING SHIT FOR SONY FOR YEARS IN THE PAST IN EVERY CHANCE YOU HAD...

Admit it your little crybaby. Admit the facts and stop spinning everything as you see fit.

Also , i dont give a crap about you ... its you giving a BIG crap about my opinions and the FACTS i sput in your face again and again . Thats all there is to it , and yes ill make you cry soon , dont worry.

As for tormentos . He is on point. Is not what you own , is what you defending and what you JABBING at the first chance you get without any strong reason to. The point im making since post 1 you little hypocrite.

Own whatever you want , you are still a lem in heart and we all know it. Just admit it and its all good.

Dude this has become a top five back and forth on the boards for me. You're completely ridiculous. Where am I crying?

I mentioned Heil because its a perfect comparison. He owns both consoles but prefers Sony's, I own both and prefer MS'. We both bash on the other, but still enjoy our consoles because unlike you, this isn't that serious to us. So I asked, why don't you call him a hypocrite? You wont because you're in the closet. You're a cow.

Convenient how you avoid the point I made about how absurd it is for you to threaten to show people that I, an open Lemming, have bashed Sony or the PS in the past. Of course I have, you dim whit. I'm a lemming. And I'll jab at any corporation I want to. Its called FREEDOM. We all know why it bothers you, closet cow.

What do you want me to admit retardo? What have I not admitted to yet? You're not posting facts. You're posting the ramblings of a triggered closeted fanboy. You said so yourself, tormentos is on point. So don't go telling us how you don't even own a PS3 and PS4 so you cant be a fanboy anymore. You're here standing up for Sony games against all us supposed hypocrites that are trying to play is "SUBJECTIVE" (lol), honest and fair. If you aren't a fanvboy, why would you care? Do you really think Kaz Hirai or Mark Cerny are upset over what some of us say here? They need a white knight like you?

Yup, I am a lem. At least I'm not lying to myself and this forum, closet cow.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11: Read again crybaby , many Edits on my original. I added more facts for you to read , if you even read them

And as i said before , ASK tormentos about our heated debate for PS upgradable model. Yeah yeah , i defend BS SONY much ... rofl. Like when PS3 released and i was one the most harsh critics about it for at least 3 years and i can prove it all day long which i ended up NOT BUYING the system because of those problems.

And im the cow ... hahahaha! Ok bro . You play the objective guy but have in mind that i AM the objective guy. I can prove it all day long i am as objective as ****.

Thats our difference here and have a nice day. Keep hating , butthurting , jabbing games , play the objective game whatever. I need to go to work.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By cainetao11

@AzatiS said:

@cainetao11: Read again crybaby , many Edits on my original. I added more facts for you to read , if you even read them

And as i said before , ASK tormentos about our heated debate for PS upgradable model. Yeah yeah , i defend BS SONY much ... rofl. Like when PS3 released and i was one the most harsh critics about it for at least 3 years and i can prove it all day long which i ended up NOT BUYING the system because of those problems.

And im the cow ... hahahaha! Ok bro . You play the objective guy but have in mind that i AM the objective guy. I can prove it all day long i am as objective as ****.

Thats our difference here and have a nice day. Keep hating , butthurting , jabbing games , play the objective game whatever. I need to go to work.

Oh you little bitch. You went and edited a post? Well I quoted it before you did. Why on earth would I go back and read that? You little punkbitch. That's bitch shit. You have something to say, you type it to me. I'm not going back to your original because you came up with new shit. You're a lil bitch.

I don't care what you argued with Tormentos about. Your love affair is none of my business. I deal with what you say to me, lil girl. And you are bending over to defend Sony and GoW4 in this thread and some how call me a hypocrite. You're a COW. Cry it out, you'll feel better.

Bro, you need to go to counseling.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 AM-Gamer

@zaryia: You named two expansions and 4 soon to be multiplats as your big budget exclusives? That's factually less then the PS4 nice try though.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

Oh you little bitch. You went and edited a post? Well I quoted it before you did. Why on earth would I go back and read that? You little punkbitch. That's bitch shit. You have something to say, you type it to me. I'm not going back to your original because you came up with new shit. You're a lil bitch.

I don't care what you argued with Tormentos about. Your love affair is none of my business. I deal with what you say to me, lil girl. And you are bending over to defend Sony and GoW4 in this thread and some how call me a hypocrite. You're a COW. Cry it out, you'll feel better.

Oh you need your chill pills now or what ? Facts hurt ?

I always edit my post because my english are bad while also i add things. You cant deny the facts im talking about little beta male and you go rage mode ? Chill out bro , you really need counseling yourself it seems. You cant deny , A SINGLE fact i mentioned above and you RAGE about this right ? Common reaction when someone is epicly butthurt. Cry me a river as you always do people when theres nothing more to say , i love it.

I cant edit this post crybaby because im at work , cant double check so there is your unedited post you were looking for.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

I always edit my post because my english are bad while also i add things. You cant deny the facts im talking about little beta male and you go rage mode ? Chill out bro , you really need counseling yourself it seems. You cant deny , A SINGLE fact i mentioned above and you RAGE about this right ? Common reaction when someone is epicly butthurt. Cry me a river as you always do people when theres nothing more to say , i love it.

I cant edit this post crybaby because im at work , cant double check so there is your unedited post you were looking for.

What Facts? You haven't posted anything enlightening. I have always been open about my preference on this board. Others will back me up on that and have. But you come at me like I'm pretending to not have a preference? That's not facts retard.

Buddy I haven't come close to rage. Is that how it works in your country? If someone calls you a bitch for going backwards to edit things after it was already quoted then they are raging? I guess I was right. You cant take the truth. You don't go edit after it been quoted. You type those NEW additions in a new post. The other person has driven the conversation forward. That is something bitches do.

Again What facts? What have you mentioned that you think makes you a winner? That because I prefer the Xbox platform I cannot truthfully like other platforms or games on them? Or that I cant voice what I don't like about GoW4 but people are allowed to voice what they do like about it? What facts have you posted that refute these basic human rights that I have? You're delusional little girl.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 SuperFlyZero
Member since 2015 • 414 Posts

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

What Facts? You haven't posted anything enlightening. I have always been open about my preference on this board. Others will back me up on that and have. But you come at me like I'm pretending to not have a preference? That's not facts retard.

Buddy I haven't come close to rage. Is that how it works in your country? If someone calls you a bitch for going backwards to edit things after it was already quoted then they are raging? I guess I was right. You cant take the truth. You don't go edit after it been quoted. You type those NEW additions in a new post. The other person has driven the conversation forward. That is something bitches do.

Again What facts? What have you mentioned that you think makes you a winner? That because I prefer the Xbox platform I cannot truthfully like other platforms or games on them? Or that I cant voice what I don't like about GoW4 but people are allowed to voice what they do like about it? What facts have you posted that refute these basic human rights that I have? You're delusional little girl.

Take a breath , i dont want you to end up taking pills.

When youll find me jabbing constantly on something with no strong/valid reason to or when youll find me a single time i questioned a company/product/game without a strong/valid/legit reason to or at least a single argument/debate i had without be able to backup my logic/opinion , provide facts if there are any etc ... then we can talk.

Thats the only truth there is. And yes , i apologized and said sorry to people i was wrong about , either on debates or wrong opinions i had before. So again , chill out , take a big breath. Its all good.

Facts are facts ... RIP GOW4 because of emotional story , i go in , i start reading . I see people overacting without even know what is this all about ... then i check the name ... 90% of them are well known lems/sheep that used to talk BS for everything SONY related. Some of them still are. I had to expose them and so i did. Relax , its all good.

At least ill give you credits for admitting youre a lem. You see how easy it was ? Dont panic , dont rage. It is what it is

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 cainetao11

@superflyzero said:

LOL it has been entertaining.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Zaryia

@AM-Gamer said:

@zaryia: You named two expansions and 4 soon to be multiplats as your big budget exclusives? That's factually less then the PS4 nice try though.

1. You never stated exclusive, you just got caught being a sleazy goal-post Cow. Your original statement:

@AM-Gamer said: The PC has virtually 0 big budget titles

!The above quote is WRONG! PC has the highest number of Big Budget titles. It is objectively the Big Budget King (Every XBO game + 90% of PS4 games + Exclusive Genres). /Denied.

2. Expansions with exponentially more content than your typical console exclusive. These count. Full scored titles at both GS and MC. /Denied.

3. Total War, Black Desert, Legion, Battlefleet: Gothic, Heart of Thornes, Planet Coaster, Legacy of the Void, Dreadnaught, Quake Champions, Law Breakers, Fortnight, Star Citizen, Civizations 6, and Civilization: Beyond Earth are not multiplats. /Denied.

It's funny. You cows go on and on about big budget exclusives being PS4s only real saving grace......yet PC just got more of them in one year than PS4's entire 4 year library. Whoops!

P.S>: Why can't we talk about mid-budget games? Who started this unwritten rule? Hell, why can't we talk about low-budget? These can be incredible, down right GOAT games. Whats with Cows fixation with only AAA movie-games you get once a year, when you guys aren't even remotely best at AAA? With the amount of mid-budget JRPGs PS4 gets like Bloodborne and Persona (probably its biggest category), I would expect you guys to gloat about such titles....instead you ignore that budget bracket.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#228  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

9/10 commenters here have never played a god of war game anyways

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

When youll find me jabbing constantly on something with no strong/valid reason to or when youll find me a single time i questioned a company/product/game without a strong/valid/legit reason to or at least a single argument/debate i had without be able to backup my logic/opinion , provide facts if there are any etc ... then we can talk.

Thats the only truth there is. And yes , i apologized and said sorry to people i was wrong about , either on debates or wrong opinions i had before. So again , chill out , take a big breath. Its all good.

Facts are facts ... RIP GOW4 because of emotional story , i go in , i start reading . I see people overacting without even know what is this all about ... then i check the name ... 90% of them are well known lems/sheep that used to talk BS for everything SONY related. Some of them still are. I had to expose them and so i did. Relax , its all good.

At least ill give you credits for admitting youre a lem. You see how easy it was ? Dont panic , dont rage. It is what it is

But I have found you jabbing at something with no strong reason to. Me. You say you aren't a sony fanboy but you got all triggered by people who have every God given right to voice their opinion based on what has been shown and the article linked in the OP. You got triggered and attacked me. I didn't start this buttmunch.

So now we're back to a question I have already asked you. Why is it ok to post about how much people like this GoW based in that E3 demo, but people cant post about not liking what they saw in the E3 demo? Why do the people who weren't impressed have to wait to see more, but the people who were impressed are all fine and dandy? I asked you this twice before and you cant and wont answer me. I have a notion as to why. Because you're a triggered, butthurt, closeted COW.

Too bad we cant give you credit for coming out of the closet, lil cow. Why would you be so triggered by all this if you weren't? Logic isn't on your side lil cow.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 jcrame10

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

But I have found you jabbing at something with no strong reason to. Me. You say you aren't a sony fanboy but you got all triggered by people who have every God given right to voice their opinion based on what has been shown and the article linked in the OP. You got triggered and attacked me. I didn't start this buttmunch.

So now we're back to a question I have already asked you. Why is it ok to post about how much people like this GoW based in that E3 demo, but people cant post about not liking what they saw in the E3 demo? Why do the people who weren't impressed have to wait to see more, but the people who were impressed are all fine and dandy? I asked you this twice before and you cant and wont answer me. I have a notion as to why. Because you're a triggered, butthurt, closeted COW.

Too bad we cant give you credit for coming out of the closet, lil cow. Why would you be so triggered by all this if you weren't? Logic isn't on your side lil cow.

How to make a Sony game:

1/2 cup companion character

1 tablespoon cinematic walking

1 whole cup narrative

1/2 cup linear adventure

A dab of realistic, gritty beard

3 ounces of feels with a pinch of tears

Add 1/4 cup of bow and arrow for flavoring

Stir til fanboyism is content

Let sit until hype peaks and enjoy

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 AzatiS

@jcrame10: Haha , good one

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

Again you missing the point , from where to start with this mess ...

Ill keep it short because i cant double check. EDIT : I did double check

I have NOTHING with LEGIT and GENUINE people that think demo looks SHIT ( caps to emphasize ). Game might end up being a shit.

The problem is when im reading post after post about "myriads" of negativity comments that coming from ... lems/sheep !! haha. Thats the point of all this. You were unlucky to be one of those guys , i didnt aim at you specifically.

As for your question .. stupidity at its finnest. What the hell this question has to do with all of you lems/sheep swarming GOW4 thread to jab and jab and jab for ridiculous reasons like if will be cinematic or not ( we dont know that yet and in what extend ) , if protagonist will be KRATOS or not ( Wtf , you dont want the iconic hero of the series ? ) , if theres a kid around ( like will affect your fun ) , if story will be emotional ( like if it wasnt would be any better ) ...

WTF dudes...

Keep jabbing champ

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 jcrame10

@AzatiS said:

inb4 buttthurt

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

Meh still looking forward to it. Really like the GoW series even if GoW3 was a bit of a disappointment.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By AzatiS

@jcrame10 said:
@AzatiS said:

inb4 buttthurt

butthurt for what exactly ?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 cainetao11

@AzatiS:

Again you missing the point , from where to start with this mess ...

Ill keep it short because i cant double check. EDIT : I did double check

I have NOTHING with LEGIT and GENUINE people that think demo looks SHIT ( caps to emphasize ). Game might end up being a shit.

The problem is when im reading post after post about "myriads" of negativity comments that coming from ... lems/sheep !! haha. Thats the point of all this. You were unlucky to be one of those guys , i didnt aim at you specifically.

As for your question .. stupidity at its finnest. What the hell this question has to do with all of you lems/sheep swarming GOW4 thread to jab and jab and jab for ridiculous reasons like if will be cinematic or not ( we dont know that yet and in what extend ) , if protagonist will be KRATOS or not ( Wtf , you dont want the iconic hero of the series ? ) , if theres a kid around ( like will affect your fun ) , if story will be emotional ( like if it wasnt would be any better ) ...

WTF dudes...

Keep jabbing champ

Ok, let me get this right. You quote me to say: "Go back to the damn Xbox then and play what you were hyping last generation. Gears , Halo , Forza and repeat.

Damn , how lems talking about SONYs games like they are cows or something this generation is beyond me" http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/rip-god-of-war-will-melt-even-the-hardest-of-heart-33359206/?messageId=354350496&page=1

That was the first interaction between us in this thread. And you expect anyone to not believe you were triggered? So then that begs the question of, why would you be triggered? After all, you're not a Cow. LMAO

You've been here since 2004 and the fact that lems talk about Sony games/cows talk about Xbox games/Everyone, Including YOU bash Nintendo/ and some hermits act above it all, is news to you? And for some unknown reason, this revelation only hit you when you read MY post. And I'm supposed to believe this wasn't an agenda being triggered? Dude, you're a joke. A few of us have been laughing at you because your argument here is shit.

The question I asked makes perfect sense to a normal brain. Maybe not yours. Let's see. You said yourself: "Demo looked good with nice graphics and action and all for die hard fans." http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/rip-god-of-war-will-melt-even-the-hardest-of-heart-33359206/?messageId=354350496&page=2

But you also say its stupid to bash it because we know so little about it. In other words, if you are hyped by the so little we know about it, you're ok. But if you aren't, you're a hypocrite and other things. Because for some reason you are only allowed to have an opinion, according to AzatiS assessment of when its ok to bash Sony. LMAO

You're a child.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 jcrame10

@AzatiS said:
@jcrame10 said:
@AzatiS said:

inb4 buttthurt

butthurt for what exactly ?

my sony joke

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 AM-Gamer

@zaryia: Why do you lie your ass off repeatedly? You named a bunch of low budget shit tier titles and again expansions to games that came out over 5 years ago ( we know how herms love being milked) and games that have been in limbo for years.

Horizon;ZD, Days gone, Spiderman, KOF, UC4, GTS,TLG, GoW, P5

All games announced or coming just this year.

Meanwhile you mention low budget fornight announced over a year ago and SC which should be available by 2020.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#239 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

One of my favorite Sony franchises.

now that it's dead, less reason to use my PS4.

Sony doesn't know shit about gamers.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#240 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70663 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

One of my favorite Sony franchises.

now that it's dead, less reason to use my PS4.

Sony doesn't know shit about gamers.

To be fair they at least knew not to do what MS initially did.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Zaryia

@AM-Gamer said:

Those games I listed are factually medium-high budget. None of them are shit tier. Oh and Persona 5 and KOF are medium-budget, and TLG has been yet again delayed. And please, keep your opinions out of this fact based discussion, thank you!

Here are the undeniable facts extrapolated so far from our debate:

1. PC has a HUGE lead in high scoring games over PS4 this gen. With or without Indy titles.

2. PC gets/is getting more big budget titles than PS4. (Should I really have to mention this after the XBO sharing?)

3. Expansions Count.

Now,

---PC 2016+ Big-Mid budget: Unreal, Star Citizen, Dawn of FUCKING WAR III, Quake Champions, Stellaris, Planet Coaster, Lawbreakers, Mount and Blade II, Tarkov, WoW: Legion, Divinity 2, Tyranny, Dreadnaught, Total War, Civilizations 6. {W10 Exclusives, games that won't be on PS, : Halo 5, Quantum Break, Sea of Thieves, Recore, Gears of War 4, Killer Instinct, Scale Bound, Forza, Halo Wars, Crack Down 3,}

---PS4 2016+ Big-Mid budget: Horizon, Days Gone, Spider-Man, King of Fighters, Uncharted 4, GTS, The Last Guardian, GoW 4, Persona 5.

Jesus, PC has almost tipple the AAA-AA titles 2016+. Just fucking amazing. This isn't even fair....holy COW (PARDON THE PUN!)

Oh and in before your opinions, "BUT THOSE ARE SHIT, SHIT TEIR, BECAUSE....BECAUSE I SAID SO!". I showed you courtesy by allowing movie-games and weaboo novel simulators to count. Both of our opinions are worthless. So lets just stick with factual lists please.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Holy cow, books were typed in this thread, books!

On topic: Sony is offering one less genre now in their exclusive lineup, making it like a genre we already see enough of from Naughty Dog.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zaryia:

1. It's huge lead is due to low budget indie titles most of which will end up on the PS4.

2. False and you prove this by listing low budget titles repeatedly.

3. No they don't and never have. We don't count SC three times just like we don't count BB twice.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#244 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

Can't wait to watch it on you tube.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18837 Posts

@Pedro: "To be fair they at least knew not to do what MS initially did."

Wasn't the thought in their minds then left because of the backlash MS got?).

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@zaryia: And even with all of that most people still don't give a shit about pc gaming lol.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Zaryia

@AM-Gamer said:

@zaryia:

1. It's huge lead is due to low budget indie titles most of which will end up on the PS4.

2. False and you prove this by listing low budget titles repeatedly.

3. No they don't and never have. We don't count SC three times just like we don't count BB twice.

1. PC has a huge high scoring game lead over PS4 with or without Indy titles. Check both MS and GS. You understand that it has 90% of PS4's library (because most PS4 games are multiplats), several exclusive non-indy genres, and all of XBOs library......right? You understand that it's mathematically impossible for PS4 to have more AAA/AA (budget or score) games considering these facts........................right?

2. Most of the titles I listed are big-mid budget. At most, 3 of them are "smallish", leaving PC with still a ~2.5x higher count for upcoming Big/Mid titles. Check Wiki or interviews.

3. FullPrice Expansions count, and they always have here at SW. Go check the old Spreadsheets. PC expansions are not DLC sized mini-games. Legion has more content than all of the Uncharted series put together. Even we go full idiot-mode and do not count these, PC is still FAR ahead.

Actual Data: (Apparently you're wrong, PS4 isn't getting all of PCs games....lol:

PS4: AAA = 31. AA = 114

PC: AAA = 54. AA = 194

YIKES!

---PC 2016+ AAA/AA budget: Unreal, Star Citizen, Dawn of FUCKING WAR III, Quake Champions, Stellaris, Planet Coaster, Lawbreakers, Mount and Blade II, Tarkov, WoW: Legion, Divinity 2, Tyranny, Dreadnaught, Total War, Civilizations 6. {W10 Exclusives : Halo 5, Quantum Break, Sea of Thieves, Recore, Gears of War 4, Killer Instinct, Scale Bound, Forza, Halo Wars, Crack Down 3,}

---PS4 2016+ AAA/AA budget: Horizon, Days Gone, Spider-Man, King of Fighters, Uncharted 4, GTS, The Last Guardian, GoW 4, Persona 5, {Console Only: Final Fantasy?}

PS4 has VASTLY less AAA/AA playable 2016+ titles. Second place warrior, Am-Gamer. ROFL! I guess before the XBO merger it was a slightly closer of a race, but now it's not even fair. The game is rigged, I'm sorry. There's nothing you can do. Heh..heh.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Zaryia

@vfighter said:

@zaryia: And even with all of that most people still don't give a shit about pc gaming lol.

Huh...PC has more gaming hardware/software sales than all 6 consoles combined for 2014,5,6.....Steam has more total/concurrent users than PSN+XBL.

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

played and beat them all ... loving the father son stuff as i have a son n daughter myself ... sony is the only company i believe growing with the fans

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#250  Edited By gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

@AzatiS:

You've been infected by the El Tomato virus. There is no going back.

---

On subject, the game looks pretty sh!t. Probably some stupid plot twist like the you are the boy and have to kill your daddy to free him from the demon lord. Tears are flowing in preparation.