R.I.P. God Of War.... "will melt even the hardest of hearts"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18825 Posts

@superflyzero:

The Last of Us was a snoozfest with lame main characters.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 SuperFlyZero
Member since 2015 • 414 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@superflyzero:

The Last of Us was a snoozfest with lame main characters.

Disagree.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46648 Posts

@locopatho said:

Gamers hate rehashes but they also hate change. Lol.

Be honest. Is there any need whatsoever for another samey sequel with "RAAR ANGRY KRATOS SMASH"!? 1 and 2 were awesome I thought, and 3 at least had graphics and spectacle, but the handheld and Ascension ones? Eh.

Kratos with a kid sounds weird but that's good to me. Fúck it, let's see how it works. Maybe it'll be unreal. The Last Of Us sure made that work. Other games like Ico, Journey and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time also had brilliant, emotionally affecting companions. Let's go for it. What's the worst that can happen? You press start to skip some cutscenes, and kill things as always. Lol. Let's be positive for once, you miserable bastards :P

I really couldn't care less about having another Kratos game, but it is nice that they set it in a different Mythology. God of War had this amazing combat system, which shouldn't been the blueprint for this new game.

But nope they ditched it for a combat system that looks really weak, shallow, and it's more there to hold you over to the next cinematic bit.

I love change in games, but why would I applaud it if it's a change for the worse ?

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1484 Posts

Yeah, that's not why I play God of War.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Glad they know what gamers want.... emotional cutscences..

talk about a disconnect from your consumors.

If I want that I'l read or watch a film.

Yeah because games should be limited to mindless idiots. Games, as any media technology, is allowed to have variety and appeal to a broad audience. Having said that I don't think GOW is a game that needs a good narrative to be good but I'm willing to check how that goes.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#156  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@GarGx1 said:
@AzatiS said:

Exactly my point. Whats more funny is when all those well known SW fanboys that once were hating on PS and its games they all ending up BUYING SONY products.

I mean , isnt that ridiculous to go out there and buy a system you once talked so much shit ? I mean i talked shit before for PS3 because it deserved to , strong reasons to which i can talk all day. Not out of fanboyism nor hate.

Then all of those guys coming in here and jabbing all day long about a game that we know shit then when i question that since i know them all years now they go like " I own a PS3/PS4 so im not a fanboy or im not jabbing blabla " Who are you kidding here ? Tell that to a newcomer ...

If only i cared enough to spend alot of time to find every single BS all those hypocrites said before in various threads about SONY products and the laughs and the jabs and the irony , oh boy oh boy. I might do it if someone overdo it with his hypocrisy.

So i dont know where to start and where to finish with this kind of hypocrisy in these forums. All i know is all those haters/whiners all those years about SONY and their products ... cant do without a PS console. I mean W T F !!! And i dont want to say names , the list is too big and people will take it personally. They know who they are.

They just hiding because X1 and Wii U failed miserably ( in the end , because at the start , oh boy the shit talk was epic about "PS4 has no games" , " Wii U is the best " from guys that now playing the " im not a fanboy " game ) so all they can do is jabbing SONY for ridiculous things like why GOW4 will go more cinematic ( like it wasnt in the first place ) or why theres a boy there without anyone know any other deep info ! Daaamn !

Just wait till Scorpio and NX get a release and theyll show up again. Just wait and see what i mean.

I'm probably one of the more staunchly biased PC gamers in here and I shit talk about Sony fairly regularly. I still own a PS4 though (it's been a paperweight for months unfortunately) and I still have my PSP from last gen but you know what? This is System Wars and a lot of people say shit to wind others up. It's all about the banter in here and most definitely not a place to take seriously.

i dont mind to talk shit about SONY and still own a PS4. But not in a way that pretty much COUNTERS what you were saying a while ago. Thats epic fail if you ask me.

They know what im talking about , sheep and lem precisely without name anyone. But if they dont mind to start calling out people with names and the shit they were talking over and over , i can do that.

I was shit talking about SONY regurarly for the first 2 years of PS3 straight for all the broken promises and fail hardware decisions. Strong and valid reasons to talk shit , own a PS3 or not. But all the well known lem/sheep that i personally know for years now to gather here and jab GOW4 ... really now ? All of those haters now own a PS4 and they are dissapointed if GOW4 will be more cinematic than usual ? Really ? Come on now .. this is ridiculous.

Its just that they dont have anything else to say against SONY atm , Wii U is out , X1 fails in every single aspect so they jabbing for games we know nothing about or for silly things like the shape of Neo or Slim or whatever.

If X1 was a hit and Wii U was going strong they would have keep the fanboyism , irony , hate up , beleive me. That was teh case with X360 and Wii ( for its first 3 years ) . People was admitting they are lems/sheep when they already used to have a PS2/PS3 last gen ... what changed now with PS4 ? Lets be honest.

You don't mind we talk shit about Sony, but not in a way that you deem unfit? Can the rest of us have a rule book or at the very least a pamphlet with guidelines of how we may talk shit about Sony, please? LOL

How have I countered anything I said? Tell me what I said that I have countered. I bought a PS1 in its first year, a PS2 at launch, a PS3 before MGS4 came out and a PS4 2 years ago. I have always owned PS consoles. You claim to remember arguing with me years ago, but you cant remember me having stated and shared my gaming past before? LOL

Also, you don't personally know me. Let's get that straight now. People who personally know me actually share time with me in the same room.

You are not the be all end all on what are legitimate reasons to talk shit at a company. You don't make any rules in life.

You claim to not be a fanboy and I do remember arguing with you about me calling you one in the past. But I don't see you ever defending anything in console terms but PS. Why is this so important to you?

Lastly, you say "If X1 was a hit and Wii U was going strong they would have keep the fanboyism , irony , hate up , beleive me." But you started in on this because I was bashing what I have seen and the subject matter of the article this thread is based on. Wouldn't that mean I am keeping up the fanboyism? That's how you came at me at first when you told me to go back to Xbox. Get your story straight, fella.

I dont mind you to talk SHIT if the SHIT actually are worth the SHIT . You get it ? "" Omg omg , the boy next to Kratos " or " Omfg , GOW4 to me have emotional story ? No waayy ! " and all this coming from who exactly ?

You know damn exactly what i mean when i say that if X1 or Wii U were successful and not epic fails , you right now wouldnt be hiding behind PS4.

" Omfg , i got a PS4 im not a hater " ... How the hell you can be a hater when X1 or Wii U are out already .. you cant , youll sound silly. But last generation was different right ? You get your story straight , i know very well what im talking about.

Keep jabbing all you want , the fact is you cant do without a PS console with one way or another even after allllll the shit youve talked all those years. Thats the bottom line.

Now , sorry i interrupted you and the other sheep around , keep jabbing GOW4 for having emotional story ( like we even know what that means or how good will be to judge ) than the usual " ill kill you all , AAARG " story and why there is a boy next to Kratos.

Another cinematic SONY crap game is coming like UC4 and TLOU , right ? I say if its anything as good as TLOU or any other excellent cinematic game with the usual production values of the studio , BRING IT ! I cant wait to see and learn more before i actually have an opinion.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

As long as the gameplay is good, I don't see the problem

The problem is its PS4 exclusive.

And also a Sony game which is precisely why it won't have any gameplay.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@dakur said:
@MBirdy88 said:

Glad they know what gamers want.... emotional cutscences..

talk about a disconnect from your consumors.

If I want that I'l read or watch a film.

Yeah because games should be limited to mindless idiots. Games, as any media technology, is allowed to have variety and appeal to a broad audience. Having said that I don't think GOW is a game that needs a good narrative to be good but I'm willing to check how that goes.

Watching a cutscene is far more mindless than making games focused on game mechanics.

I don't expect the Cows around here to get that. given who it appeals to.

The only reason they are marketing this is because like most AAA budgeting games that have a team of marketing morons that effect game-development decisions. they likely had a survey on what people thought of Kratos ... since the general consencsus is that he wasn't that likeable and pretty much a mindless ass-shat .... that they would now try to make yet another game franchise "Tick all the boxes that everyone wants!" watering down yet another franchise.

I'd love them to brag about some stellar new gameplay mechanics, or something that would actually add something to the experience, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#159 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70390 Posts
@MBirdy88 said:

Watching a cutscene is far more mindless than making games focused on game mechanics.

Mainly due to the horrendous pacing caused by overly dramatic scenes that are drawn out even more for dramatic effect. Well one can argue that some cutscenes are mentally exhausting but for the wrong reasons.

Avatar image for XenogearsMaster
XenogearsMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 XenogearsMaster
Member since 2007 • 3175 Posts

What is wrong with being immersed with cut-scenes and the story anyway? Do you guys always have a panic attack when a story becomes more in-depth?

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 SuperFlyZero

@AzatiS: Xbox One is selling more than the 360 did in the same time frame, so how is it not successful?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#162  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

Exactly. They be making all their games the same now. All cinematic, barely any gameplay. Aint nothin but cash grabs. Its time for Sony to come back to what they once were.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 AzatiS

@superflyzero said:

@AzatiS: Xbox One is selling more than the 360 did in the same time frame, so how is it not successful?

nice dodgeball...You really want to do this ?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By iandizion713

@AzatiS: How can you defend Sony on this cash grab? No reason this shouldnt be a new IP. Plus, how many cinematic games do we really need? Youd defend Sony for anything wouldnt you? Nobody asked for this.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

They're trying something new, they've made the same GOW games for ages. 4 on console and some on PSP. Looking forward to it.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 SuperFlyZero

@AzatiS said:
@superflyzero said:

What are you talking about? That's the truth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Pedro said:
@MBirdy88 said:

Mainly due to the horrendous pacing caused by overly dramatic scenes that are drawn out even more for dramatic effect. Well one can argue that some cutscenes are mentally exhausting but for the wrong reasons.

completely agreed.

3-4 games with kratos, no ammount of personal loss will change my opinion of that character, its an absolute crap marketing tool.... whats worse is, they have to sell the game by giving away the "big moment" .. we now know its coming, and will have expectations for it... its the dumbest marketing ever.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@iandizion713 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

Exactly. They be making all their games the same now. All cinematic, barely any gameplay. Aint nothin but cash grabs. Its time for Sony to come back to what they once were.

Yup, so much for Sony having diversity.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#169 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Starting to think the lemmings need some games. Just look at the dogpiling at the top of the thread hoo boy.

PS4 is my system of choice. I have way more games for it than the Xbox One, and even I can say that I'm not liking what I've seen at all from the new God of War.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 PSP107

@superflyzero:

And I disagree with your "God of Bore" insult.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By iandizion713

@PSP107: They should name it God of Snore now. Matter of fact, no, it dont deserve the name. Lets call him Cod of War now.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

I'm looking forward to it, hope they can pull it off.

awwww yeahhhh

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: How can you defend Sony on this cash grab? No reason this shouldnt be a new IP. Plus, how many cinematic games do we really need? Youd defend Sony for anything wouldnt you? Nobody asked for this.

Defend what exactly ? What the hell are you talking about ?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By AzatiS

@superflyzero said:
@AzatiS said:
@superflyzero said:

What are you talking about? That's the truth.

The truth is that X1 lost all momentum X360 had because it felt to motion control craps Wii introduced last generation. In fact things are so bad for X1 that not only they revised the original model like Sony did with PS3 , not only they are not calling out number sales , not only losing on their best territory month after month but because of all this they now releasing exclusives after exclusive to PC.

If that is the truth you wanna hear , there it is. X1 failed big time and now MS has a chance with Scorpio. And because of that all lems that used to say " look my console , its better .. PS sucks etc " hiding behind the fact that owning a PS4.

Just let it be , i was here and i know what im talking about about many guys around.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By iandizion713

@AzatiS: Your defending this cash grab by Sony. Your trying to spin it ever angle in order to defend your precious Sony. No reason this couldn't be a new IP. Sony is greedy and stupid for this one.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By AzatiS

@MBirdy88 said:
@Pedro said:
@MBirdy88 said:

completely agreed.

3-4 games with kratos, no ammount of personal loss will change my opinion of that character, its an absolute crap marketing tool.... whats worse is, they have to sell the game by giving away the "big moment" .. we now know its coming, and will have expectations for it... its the dumbest marketing ever.

And all this coming from a guy that falling in every single marketing crap Blizzard throws out there. sigh. The same guy that calls OVERWATCH unique , HOTS great , Diablo 3 great etc ! haha , i cant even get serious with you man.

You are the synonym of facepalm

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By iandizion713

@AzatiS: At least Blizzard doesn't produce crash grab cinematic bullshat like Sony. Cant believe fanboys defending this shat, so hypocritical.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I buy playstation for the exclusive movies.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By AzatiS

@iandizion713 said:

@AzatiS: At least Blizzard doesn't produce crash grab cinematic bullshat like Sony. Cant believe fanboys defending this shat, so hypocritical.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Hello birdy

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By PSP107

@iandizion713: "Lets call him Cod of War now."

How does it relate to COD?

And what games you like?

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#181  Edited By nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

@locopatho: me and you are of the same mind

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By iandizion713

@PSP107: I like Shadows of Colossus and Ratchet and Clank.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#183  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70390 Posts

The defense team for this game is hilarious. HAHA.

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#184  Edited By nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

@AzatiS: I fully agree with you

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 PSP107

@iandizion713:

God of War 3 is better than both those games.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 SuperFlyZero

@PSP107 said:

@iandizion713:

God of War 3 is better than both those games.

lolno

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By AzatiS

@Pedro said:

The attackers when know nothing about a game rather than a very small in game demo and that game might have emotional story involved lol , is even more.

I love how everyone is dissapointed with SONY over and over again with every single exclusive like they were with UC series , TLOU , MGS4 and almost every other SONY exclusive like GT etc yet ... every single one has a PS3/PS4. Hahaha! I mean WTF !!

Even i , one of defenders , didnt like PS3 that much to justify ownership for many reasons and still i dont own a PS4 for many reasons as well which makes this even more ridiculous hahahaha ! Omfg , i never thought ill laugh in real life like this reading SW posts...

Why the hell you all bought PS4 then ? To play what ? I mean seriously! You dont like cinematic games , you dont like this , you dont like that ... then wtf you gonna play on PS4 ?! haha ! THAT my friend is what i call ridiculous and the epitome of hypocrisy

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#188 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Eh, it's basically what I expect from the hype driven, creatively bankrupt western AAA market.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 PSP107

@superflyzero:

Why not?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23726 Posts

@Pedro said:

The game itself is where the real lulz will come from. I hope it actually does somehow have satisfying combat, but... this team trying to make some heartfelt emotionally driven story? With Kratos? That's like trying to squeeze The Three Stooges into Schindler's list.

SuperFlyZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By SuperFlyZero

@PSP107 said:

@superflyzero:

Why not?

Like I said before, Kratos is the most uninteresting, unappealing character in the history of video games. The combat consists of mindless button mashing. The creator is a total douchebag. Almost any game or series is better than God of War.

Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best games ever made.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23726 Posts

Azatis in full meltdown.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@zaryia: We're mad we get AAAA games? Something your PC can't seem to get?

I'll take twice the high scoring games at both GS/MC over 1 movie game. Seriously does Sony get real games anymore or are they all just "cinematic experiences" ? It's kind of sad at this point.

@AzatiS said:
@MBirdy88 said:

And all this coming from a guy that falling in every single marketing crap Blizzard throws out there. sigh. The same guy that calls OVERWATCH unique , HOTS great , Diablo 3 great etc ! haha , i cant even get serious with you man.

You are the synonym of facepalm

At least those are actual games, and have huge player retention rather than just being quick rentals. I'll take Overwatch, HOTS, Legion, and RoS over "cinematic experiences" any day of the week.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#194 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

I didn't know God of War was out. Stupid leMS

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 PSP107

@superflyzero: "Kratos is the most uninteresting, unappealing character in the history of video games. "

And yet you like those EMO girly characters?

"The combat consists of mindless button mashing."

Aren't you a FPS fan? A game where you just press R2 throughout the whole game.

"The creator is a total douchebag."

What that has to do with it?

"Almost any game or series is better than God of War."

Now you're crazy

"Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best games ever made."

Another game where a lame emo dude saves a chick? Not to mention do the same thing over and over.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By iandizion713

@PSP107: Square, triangle, square, triangle, square, triangle, square, triangle. Just keep repeating these buttons over and over. These are my secret hints for playing like pro in God of War.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#197 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@AzatiS:

I dont mind you to talk SHIT if the SHIT actually are worth the SHIT . You get it ? "" Omg omg , the boy next to Kratos " or " Omfg , GOW4 to me have emotional story ? No waayy ! " and all this coming from who exactly ?

You know damn exactly what i mean when i say that if X1 or Wii U were successful and not epic fails , you right now wouldnt be hiding behind PS4.

" Omfg , i got a PS4 im not a hater " ... How the hell you can be a hater when X1 or Wii U are out already .. you cant , youll sound silly. But last generation was different right ? You get your story straight , i know very well what im talking about.

Keep jabbing all you want , the fact is you cant do without a PS console with one way or another even after allllll the shit youve talked all those years. Thats the bottom line.

Now , sorry i interrupted you and the other sheep around , keep jabbing GOW4 for having emotional story ( like we even know what that means or how good will be to judge ) than the usual " ill kill you all , AAARG " story and why there is a boy next to Kratos.

Another cinematic SONY crap game is coming like UC4 and TLOU , right ? I say if its anything as good as TLOU or any other excellent cinematic game with the usual production values of the studio , BRING IT ! I cant wait to see and learn more before i actually have an opinion.

So that's it then, I was right. You don't mind talking shit if its actually worth it. But I am not allowed to decide for myself what is worth it? It has to be worth it by your standards? Are you fuking serious? Why do you believe your sense of WORTH has any bearing in my life? Get in touch with reality.

No, I don't know what you mean by that stupid shit. I'm perfectly happy with my purchases as I have been every gen. I have fun and talk shit to trigger and rile people up the same way cows do here. Why aren't you ever on their backs? And then you pretend to not be a fanboy? LMAO

What are you talking about? You need help man. I have always played the SW game on the lem side. But I have always been a multi platform gamer and enjoyed them. You're putting words in here that I never said now.

I can do without this whole hobby pal. This is a luxury not a necessity. How old are you? You seem to be regressing through the years. And you're not supposed to be a fanboy, so why does it bother you if I jab at Sony? LMAO LIAR

All the GoW games had emotional stories. From part one with Kratos remembering killing his own family. You keep drawing conclusions from a few complaints I've made.

LOL U4 is crap because its cinematic? Dude someone already chimed in stating he has NEVER seen me complain about cinematic games and you replied to him. And here you are suggesting I have complaints over this GoW or any game being cinematic. Are you high? Seriously dude, you aren't even making sense anymore. U4, Alienation and Inside are my GOTY's as of now. If you really knew me as you claim to, you would have been playing U4 multiplayer with me and a bunch of other System Warriors. Get help dude.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@PSP107 said:

@superflyzero: "Kratos is the most uninteresting, unappealing character in the history of video games. "

And yet you like those EMO girly characters?

"The combat consists of mindless button mashing."

Aren't you a FPS fan? A game where you just press R2 throughout the whole game.

"The creator is a total douchebag."

What that has to do with it?

"Almost any game or series is better than God of War."

Now you're crazy

"Shadow of the Colossus is one of the best games ever made."

Another game where a lame emo dude saves a chick? Not to mention do the same thing over and over.

You actually have to aim in FPS though. Not so much in these button mashers and QTE-fests.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 PSP107

@zaryia:

I'm glad you responded to me because I wanted to respond to our discussion in that "Hot Girls and Cocaine" topic. Of course that lame -byshop locked it so I couldn't address your last reply.

@iandizion713: "Square, triangle, square, triangle, square, triangle, square, triangle. Just keep repeating these buttons over and over. These are my secret hints for playing like pro in God of War."

You died in God of War?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By iandizion713

@PSP107: No, i was orb collecting pro. I smash pots like boss.