Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#401 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

lol. The PS3 finished last my friend.. just deal with it.

If after so many facts i provided thats all you have say !! Hoho ! Besides , i dont give crap if PS3 ended third or second, the gap was so tiny its not even worth mentioned , let alone partying about it. Its the freaking second place lol , what exactly to be happy about ? Nor i ever owned a PS3 to begin with so it doesnt affect me at all to begin with.

As many cows saying the moment this gen started , PS3 was slightly ahead of X360 worldwide sales. But anyways , slightly second or slightly third ... you missing the point . All those facts , you cant deny them.. I love when people dont have anything to say back to me and coming with generic statements. I just loving it

I will say "statistical tie".

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#402 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45157 Posts

Sony, if you're reading this, I just want to say you rock. Thx.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Sagemode87 said:

I wonder how much longer MS will keep Xbox One on the market. US makes up over 80 percent of the Ones sales, unlike PS4. With PS4 crushing it in this fashion, MS may pack it up. Sad to see Xbox One failing.

Seriously, you think MS is going to pull out after a year? Take your fanboy goggles off

Sony didn't pull out after the slow start of the PS3 last gen.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

If after so many facts i provided thats all you have say !! Hoho ! Besides , i dont give crap if PS3 ended third or second, the gap was so tiny its not even worth mentioned , let alone partying about it. Its the freaking second place lol , what exactly to be happy about ? Nor i ever owned a PS3 to begin with so it doesnt affect me at all to begin with.

As many cows saying the moment this gen started , PS3 was slightly ahead of X360 worldwide sales. But anyways , slightly second or slightly third ... you missing the point . All those facts , you cant deny them.. I love when people dont have anything to say back to me and coming with generic statements. I just loving it

I will say "statistical tie".

PS3 released a full year later and sold more per year. I'd say a tie with slight PS3 edge.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

LMAO at the filthy lemmings trying to win ANY argument when the plain truth is Xbone is garbage and their god is dead.

TLHBO

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#406 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Define evidence? You seem extremely biased as you seem to be misunderstanding technical comparisons with so called "hard data" as bigger facts than comparisons according to genres (which seem puny and subjective to you but in reality they are no less objective than all your precious 1080ps and 60 fps's).

I'm done here.

Anyway UI - I don't mean the overall feeling, I mean the features the Xbone has over the PS4 (or vice versa). Do I really have to list them? We could list them one by one - they'd have amounted to a significantly bigger number than those on PS4, and even if you listed some found only on PS4 vs the ones that are found only on Xbone, the number - which is an objective value would've still been in favour of Xbone.

And suspend/resume feature isn't still there in the PS4. Suspend/resume isn't the most rudimentary thing that you can do - that is to step outside the game and operate in the menus and then come back to the game. It's something different - the ability to shut down the console with the game running and then you can turn on the console again - even in 8 hours - and the console will boot in 5 seconds and you can directly jump to the game where you left off in a split-second.

I don't give a flying **** about 1080p 60 FPS.... I have a PC for that.

Anyways if you're done why don't you go make another cyring thread about alien while you're at it.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 xhawk27

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Define evidence? You seem extremely biased as you seem to be misunderstanding technical comparisons with so called "hard data" as bigger facts than comparisons according to genres (which seem puny and subjective to you but in reality they are no less objective than all your precious 1080ps and 60 fps's).

I'm done here.

Anyway UI - I don't mean the overall feeling, I mean the features the Xbone has over the PS4 (or vice versa). Do I really have to list them? We could list them one by one - they'd have amounted to a significantly bigger number than those on PS4, and even if you listed some found only on PS4 vs the ones that are found only on Xbone, the number - which is an objective value would've still been in favour of Xbone.

And suspend/resume feature isn't still there in the PS4. Suspend/resume isn't the most rudimentary thing that you can do - that is to step outside the game and operate in the menus and then come back to the game. It's something different - the ability to shut down the console with the game running and then you can turn on the console again - even in 8 hours - and the console will boot in 5 seconds and you can directly jump to the game where you left off in a split-second.

Anyways if you're done why don't you go make another cyring thread about alien while you're at it.

So mulitplat games are slightly better on the PS4.... most people didn't care when the 360 had slightly better mulitplat games than the PS3 last gen. The PS4 gpu now is only at most 28% more powerful than the X1 gpu but the X1 cpu is more powerful than the PS4 by at least 6%.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 Animal-Mother

@xhawk27 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I'm done here.

So mulitplat games are slightly better on the PS4.... most people didn't care when the 360 had slightly better mulitplat games than the PS3 last gen. The PS4 gpu now is only at most 28% more powerful than the X1 gpu but the X1 cpu is more powerful than the PS4 by at least 6%.

But it mattered when the PS3 couldn't run Unreal 3 in the beginning of the gen and it echoed throughout.

The problem is with us is we know what to expect and know the differences are/can be minor
However when consumers and kids who don't sit and read and do the research like we do blow
it out of proportion. They don't care about precentages and games. They wanna know what
Plays it better and what their friends are buying. And right now as the numbers go and go it's the PS4 that the consumer has chose.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#409 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

ps4godstation

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#410 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@delta3074 said:
@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother: Where are the actual Sony Exclusives that so many people raved about when this system launched????? You bought a PauperStation4 for multiplats???? I have no problem admitting I bought my One for KI, Sunset OD, and Halo. I will have my fix of those games in the first year of owning a One. PauperStation4 fans do have mediocre exclusives I guess they can play...........oh wait they did get awesome indies/arcade games which they bashed to hell and back last gen.

Did people buy multiplats for the 360? Yes! Why? Because multiplats were better on that system no way you can spin it. Multiplats are better on the PS4 for now.

I bought my one for games the only one i've partially played through is DR3 and that's just barely. It goes both ways. The PS4 is more appealing to me right now with better multiplats and it's free offerings. It took up to 5 months for those games to come For the XB1 for me. The only game i'll be buying for my one that looks appealing is SSoD

The PS4 is this gens 360 right now. Better multiplats with the support coming. Also lol i love it when people brag about the MC Collection.

Is it nice that they're being uprezed and halo 2 is being remade? Yeah....But i've played all those games before...

Second I'd take you more seriously if you didn't keep calling it the pauperstation 4 :P

i agree with this, PS4 is defintiley the 360 of this gen and as a multiplat gamer it would be my choice of console if i ever do decide to buy and 8th gem console after the Wii-U

Perhaps the console okay but no way the games. 360 had a great launch lineup including a AAAE plus Kameo, PGR3 & Condemned AA's also at this point in it's lifespan it already had Oblivion and Gears and others sooo, nope, I gotta disagree with on this one my friend.

I only meant it's the 360 of this gen from the point of view of running multiplats better, thats where the similarity ends really, the 360 had a stellar line up of games and a decent library to boot after just a couple of years and it delivered the most quality games in my favorite genre not to mention a Remake of what i consider to be one the greatest ARPG's i have ever played.

one of the reasons i am hesitant to upgrade is because to do so i would have to trade my 360 and i really don't want to do that, it's my second favorite game system of all time and there are still quite a few games yet to be released and i still have a backlog.

I may even see if my 360 has enough legs to carry me over to the 9th gen, 8th gens gonna be short because consoles released Really Far behind Pc's in the power stakes.

As far as games are concerned the 8th gen Blows, i don't need to upgrade yet to play virtually everything thats being released on the Ps4 and the Xbone and on the exclusive Front you have TLOU Remake for the Ps4 and MCC collection for Xbone being the biggest hitters on each console, it's not Exactly inspiring me to want to drop 400+ quid on any of this gens consoles.

Both SONY and MS completely effed up there Launch lineups and people are still waiting for games that define either system.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Sagemode87

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother: Where are the actual Sony Exclusives that so many people raved about when this system launched????? You bought a PauperStation4 for multiplats???? I have no problem admitting I bought my One for KI, Sunset OD, and Halo. I will have my fix of those games in the first year of owning a One. PauperStation4 fans do have mediocre exclusives I guess they can play...........oh wait they did get awesome indies/arcade games which they bashed to hell and back last gen.

Did people buy multiplats for the 360? Yes! Why? Because multiplats were better on that system no way you can spin it. Multiplats are better on the PS4 for now.

I bought my one for games the only one i've partially played through is DR3 and that's just barely. It goes both ways. The PS4 is more appealing to me right now with better multiplats and it's free offerings. It took up to 5 months for those games to come For the XB1 for me. The only game i'll be buying for my one that looks appealing is SSoD

The PS4 is this gens 360 right now. Better multiplats with the support coming. Also lol i love it when people brag about the MC Collection.

Is it nice that they're being uprezed and halo 2 is being remade? Yeah....But i've played all those games before...

Second I'd take you more seriously if you didn't keep calling it the pauperstation 4 :P

Nothing personal (I will write a PM about our misunderstanding that happened the last time), but I think PS4 being this gen's 360 is a sweeping generalization, maybe at the beginning this comparison might have stuck (and I understood it then) but now it's totally not true, especially with how outstanding One is at delivering top notch multitasking and multimedia experience with most excellent UI. That and it still has a lot more games that are catered towards the multiplayer crowd, as well as Live is infinitesimally superior as a service.

The same live that went down today, same as PSN. Give it up already, no one is buying lol.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 xhawk27

MS should lower the price of the Xbox One from $399 to $350 next month. I think that is the right price for the system right now.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 Animal-Mother

@delta3074 said:

As far as games are concerned the 8th gen Blows, i don't need to upgrade yet to play virtually everything thats being released on the Ps4 and the Xbone and on the exclusive Front you have TLOU Remake for the Ps4 and MCC collection for Xbone being the biggest hitters on each console, it's not Exactly inspiring me to want to drop 400+ quid on any of this gens consoles.

Both SONY and MS completely effed up there Launch lineups and people are still waiting for games that define either system.

I don't even think we were ready for this gen.... The problem was people were clamoring too much for the consoles we forced their hands too early.
In all honesty the consoles should have launched this year.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Nothing personal (I will write a PM about our misunderstanding that happened the last time), but I think PS4 being this gen's 360 is a sweeping generalization, maybe at the beginning this comparison might have stuck (and I understood it then) but now it's totally not true, especially with how outstanding One is at delivering top notch multitasking and multimedia experience with most excellent UI. That and it still has a lot more games that are catered towards the multiplayer crowd, as well as Live is infinitesimally superior as a service.

The same live that went down today, same as PSN. Give it up already, no one is buying lol.

Live didn't go down today brah, 2 features were temporally disabled. Friends list and social features. You could still play online and do everything else. Try not to confuse this with PSN that goes down for a week to a month for UNscheduled maintenance.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@lglz1337 said:

ps4godstation

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 delta3074

@Animal-Mother said:

@delta3074 said:

I don't even think we were ready for this gen.... The problem was people were clamoring too much for the consoles we forced their hands too early.

i agree with this , Alien isolation on the 360 looks Extremely good and i got the impression that theres still a bit of juice left in the 7th gen consoles.

But, like you said, too many people where whinging about new hardware and Nintendo jumped the gun a little bit and pulled a dreamcast which put pressure on MS and SONY to release there consoles.

I really hope things change soon for the people who already forked out the Cash for these consoles but all 3 console manufacturers need to pull there fingers out, Uncharted 4 would probably be coming a .out sooner if they hadn't used Dev time to remake TLOU and lets be honest , the game wasn't out long enough to be remade,same with Halo 4 on the MCC collection, MS needs to seriously think about dedicated Exclusives for the xbone, all it's best hitters have been multiplats shared with either the PC or the 360 and Nintendo may have bayonetta but they really need to sort there shit out when it comes to 3rd party developers.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Animal-Mother

@delta3074 said:

i agree with this , Alien isolation on the 360 looks Extremely good and i got the impression that theres still a bit of juice left in the 7th gen consoles.

But, like you said, too many people where whinging about new hardware and Nintendo jumped the gun a little bit and pulled a dreamcast which put pressure on MS and SONY to release there consoles.

I really hope things change soon for the people who already forked out the Cash for these consoles but all 3 console manufacturers need to pull there fingers out, Uncharted 4 would probably be coming a .out sooner if they hadn't used Dev time to remake TLOU and lets be honest , the game wasn't out long enough to be remade,same with Halo 4 on the MCC collection, MS needs to seriously think about dedicated Exclusives for the xbone, all it's best hitters have been multiplats shared with either the PC or the 360 and Nintendo may have bayonetta but they really need to sort there shit out when it comes to 3rd party developers.

Yeah, having to remaster/remake games as your biggest selling point is not a good look.

But we are where we are. As far as the 8th gen goes, i'm enjoying it. The PS4 for now is doing it's job with the multiplats for me.
The Xb1 however is just kind of dragging, looking forward to SSoD though

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Sagemode87

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Live didn't go down today brah, 2 features were temporally disabled. Friends list and social features. You could still play online and do everything else. Try not to confuse this with PSN that goes down for a week to a month for UNscheduled maintenance.

Check Xbox twitter account and it'll say different. Lol @ those X1 sales. Xbox One failing hard.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 FoxbatAlpha

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Check Xbox twitter account and it'll say different. Lol @ those X1 sales. Xbox One failing hard.

I'm on XBL day and night. No problems.

I follow Xbox on Twitter and they mention nothing of it. Are you sure you aren't following some fake fanboy account.

How are those sales making your gaming experience better? I would love to know.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#420  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@delta3074 said:

I think they released at a good time, it's just that people are expecting way too much too soon.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 delta3074

@Animal-Mother said:

@delta3074 said:

Yeah, having to remaster/remake games as your biggest selling point is not a good look.

But we are where we are. As far as the 8th gen goes, i'm enjoying it. The PS4 for now is doing it's job with the multiplats for me.

The Xb1 however is just kind of dragging, looking forward to SSoD though

you could say i am enjoying the 8th gen, playing a lot of 8th gen games on my 7th gen console, which was a pleasant surprise for me because i expected the 360 to be dropped like a rock when the xbone released, i never though for a million years i would get to play games like alien isolation and shadows of mordor on my 360, there are a few games i am interested in some games that are only on 8th gen consoles like the witcher 3 and WH40K deathwing and another WRPG but i cannot remember what it's called at the moment but not enough yet to justify dropping 400 quid on a new console yet.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By Sagemode87

@xhawk27 said:

@lostrib said:

@Sagemode87 said:

I wonder how much longer MS will keep Xbox One on the market. US makes up over 80 percent of the Ones sales, unlike PS4. With PS4 crushing it in this fashion, MS may pack it up. Sad to see Xbox One failing.

Seriously, you think MS is going to pull out after a year? Take your fanboy goggles off

@xhawk27

@lostrib

There's a huge misconception that PS3 sold badly out of the gate, but it didn't. Only US numbers were low, EU and Japan made the difference. It came out selling more than 360. X1 can't say the same in relation to PS4. X1 has no saving grace. The only region it's getting any sales in is US, and it's getting crushed here as well. EU isn't even a contest. Keep the dream alive you two. Anyway, enough about last gen. Lemmings love to deflect to last gen as if 360 won, despite PS3 having more sales. It's a new gen, a new era with PS4 annihilating the competition. If you guys can't live with it, it's going to be a long generation of damage control.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@Sagemode87 said:

@xhawk27 said:

@lostrib said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@xhawk27: @lostrib: There's a huge misconception that PS3 sold badly out of the gate, but it didn't. Only US numbers were low, EU and Japan made the difference. It came out selling more than 360. X1 can't say the same in relation to PS4. X1 has no saving grace. The only region it's getting any sales in is US, and it's getting crushed here as well. EU isn't even a contest. Keep the dream alive you two. Anyway, enough about last gen. Lemmings love to deflect to last gen as if 360 won, despite PS3 having more sales. It's a new gen, a new era with PS4 annihilating the competition. If you guys can't live with it, it's going to be a long generation of damage control.

?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@xhawk27 said:

@lostrib said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@xhawk27

@lostrib

There's a huge misconception that PS3 sold badly out of the gate, but it didn't. Only US numbers were low, EU and Japan made the difference. It came out selling more than 360. X1 can't say the same in relation to PS4. X1 has no saving grace. The only region it's getting any sales in is US, and it's getting crushed here as well. EU isn't even a contest. Keep the dream alive you two. Anyway, enough about last gen. Lemmings love to deflect to last gen as if 360 won, despite PS3 having more sales. It's a new gen, a new era with PS4 annihilating the competition. If you guys can't live with it, it's going to be a long generation of damage control.

Dude, I thought we covered this already...not a lemming

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@Salt_The_Fries said:

FACTS AND STATS. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN. I'm counting the games that are about to be released this or next month btw.

Number of exclusive racing games that scored at least AA on Gamespot: 2 for Xbone (Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2), 0 for PS4

Number of exclusive fighting games: 1 for Xbone (Killer Instinct), 0 for PS4

Number of exclusive adventure games: 1 for Xbone (D4), 0 for PS4

Number of economy / strategy game: 1 for Xbone (Zoo Tycoon), 0 for PS4

Kinect/PS Camera games:

Kinect Sports Rivals, Dance Central Spotlight, Fantasia Music Evolved, Just Dance 2014 vs Playroom

Platformers:

Ori, Project Spark, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Super Time Force vs LittleBigPlanet 3, Knack

Where are the xbox one shooter.? Oh yeah it hasn't arrive.

Where are the games like Infamous.?

Project Spark? Max.? counting multiplatforms is allow.?

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Guys. Tormentos and I are still friends after the news of PS4 beating Xboner in the popularity contest.

@tormentos said:
@papatrop said:

Win or lose, we'll still be friends

Yes..hahaa

You are all jelly.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427  Edited By OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

FACT: The PS3 Finished Last (However small the margin).

If thats true , then X360 finished second , nothing to party about. lol... As i said slightly second or slightly third that wasnt my point. So my points are valid once again. Go read them youll get my point eventually ... which is how good X360 did vs a super problematic product under Sony , a multibillion loss company. Not that good ! Thats all there is to it.

"Problematic"??? You're right because the RROD didn't exist..

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

I follow Xbox on Twitter and they mention nothing of it. Are you sure you aren't following some fake fanboy account.

i've had problems all day with xblive, pos service-

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Elpresador-911
Member since 2013 • 1096 Posts

tormentos fuckin rekt the remaining lemmings in this thread, though im still waiting for the montly blackace meltdown

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Yep, best NPD thread in months. I think the lemmings genuinely took Pachter seriously. Thank you based Pachter.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

FACT: The PS3 Finished Last (However small the margin).

If thats true , then X360 finished second , nothing to party about. lol... As i said slightly second or slightly third that wasnt my point. So my points are valid once again. Go read them youll get my point eventually ... which is how good X360 did vs a super problematic product under Sony , a multibillion loss company. Not that good ! Thats all there is to it.

"Problematic"??? You're right because the RROD didn't exist..

You talking out of you butt ! Period

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#433 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@Sagemode87: I could have sworn that when the ps4 and X1 launched (a/k/a the start of current Gen), the 360 was beating the ps3.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 FoxbatAlpha

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Ok throw a pic of of this problem or even proof that you have an XBOX or let alone LIVE.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Yep, best NPD thread in months. I think the lemmings genuinely took Pachter seriously. Thank you based Pachter.

I was thinking that, as well. I mean, even with the 2X sell-through and all the bundle packages the Xbone had, we probably would have had a massive collective sigh on System Wars and called it a day. Instead, Pachter turned this month into some kind of meltdown generator.

#thankyoubasedpachter

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

FACTS AND STATS. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN. I'm counting the games that are about to be released this or next month btw.

Number of exclusive racing games that scored at least AA on Gamespot: 2 for Xbone (Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2), 0 for PS4

Kinect/PS Camera games:

Kinect Sports Rivals, Dance Central Spotlight, Fantasia Music Evolved, Just Dance 2014 vs Playroom

Platformers:

Ori, Project Spark, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Super Time Force vs LittleBigPlanet 3, Knack

torfago's getting ripped apart on the forums again ahahahh woooooo

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

Kinect/PS Camera games:

Platformers:

Sunset Overdrive is coming out soon

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

Ok throw a pic of of this problem or even proof that you have an XBOX or let alone LIVE.

i am trying to care about what you want, i really do, i am trying my best to care but unfortunately, i do not give a flying fuk what you think, sorry, i tried :(

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 FoxbatAlpha

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

i am trying to care about what you want, i really do, i am trying my best to care but unfortunately, i do not give a flying fuk what you think, sorry, i tried :(

I'm not asking you to care. I'm asking to put up some proof, fakeboy. If this is too much for you to do, I am afraid you will be taken less seriously around here. It seems you were already scrapping the bottom before but now I fear the worst.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 tormentos

@Bishop1310 said:

Lol such a butthurt bitter lemming...hahaha

@aroxx_ab said:

Sunset Overdrive isn't like Infamous.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Krelian-co

@YD_11 said:

@Sagemode87: I could have sworn that when the ps4 and X1 launched (a/k/a the start of current Gen), the 360 was beating the ps3.

you could swear the xbone is a better system, but as always you would be wrong. Part of being a delusional lem, comes with the territory.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I'm not asking you to care. I'm asking to put up some proof, fakeboy. If this is too much for you to do, I am afraid you will be taken less seriously around here. It seems you were already scrapping the bottom before but now I fear the worst.

look whos talking about fakeboy the fakeboy king...lol

I am still waiting for that incredible list of games to play on xbox one..lol

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

you see there is a huge problem with what you say, i still do not give a flying fuk if you believe me or not you see, you are just a random nobody and the fact that you care so much about my opinion when i care more about dog poo than yours makes me feel sad for you :(

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@Bishop1310 said:

Lol such a butthurt bitter lemming...hahaha

@aroxx_ab said:

Yeah no fuckin shit! It will have shadows, cars, and more than 4 people on the screen at once. Stay butthurt troll boy.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

look whos talking about fakeboy the fakeboy king...lol

I am still waiting for that incredible list of games to play on xbox one..lol

You can take that list and shove it up your ass. Sideways. When are you going to listen to words and comprehend them? The PS4 has more games numerically. They aren't all the great first and third party ones Sony has promised. They are all shit filler and if you want to gloat about that then you list them.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Yeah no fuckin shit! It will have shadows, cars, and more than 4 people on the screen at once. Stay butthurt troll boy.

It will also be 900p unlike Infamous with a ton of repetitive low polygon monsters.

Actually SO is the only game so far i find yo be fun and i even voted 9 for it on the hype thread and explain why,which is more than we can say for other lemmings who voted AA just to play it safe after hyping the game.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@tormentos said:

@aroxx_ab said:

It isnt "exact" like it no or it would be a straight copy...but it is close imo. A sandbox game and you grind around on fences killing stuff and blow up things looks very much like Infamous "genre".

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 tormentos
@FoxbatAlpha said:

You can take that list and shove it up your ass. Sideways. When are you going to listen to words and comprehend them? The PS4 has more games numerically. They aren't all the great first and third party ones Sony has promised. They are all shit filler and if you want to gloat about that then you list them.

Such meltdown..hahaha

The PS4 has more games and HIGHER rated to...

1. The Last of Us Remastered95.70%
2. flower93.57%
3. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition91.31%
4. Rayman Legends90.45%
5. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition89.57%
6. Fez88.46%
7. Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition88.40%
8. FIFA 1487.92%
9. TowerFall Ascension87.61%
10. Velocity 2X87.41%

1. Rayman Legends92.17%
2. FIFA 1489.92%
3. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition89.22%
4. NBA 2K1487.12%
5. Titanfall86.71%
6. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition86.62%
7. Forza Horizon 286.01%
8. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor85.82%
9. Metro Redux85.50%
10. Skylanders Trap Team83.50%

Look how that list stop on 87 for the PS4 but on xbox one does down to 83,the only 90+ game on xbox one is also on PS4,the PS4 has 2 games over 90+ not on xbox one..lol