Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#551 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68: Says the guy who dogs features on the X1... My Asus router thread. I was just trying to be informative with a little trolling sprinkled on top. So it wouldn't get locked.

Heli: DOWN WITH OPTIONS! **** TV, routers and the NFL!!!! Give me P's.

Am I doing it right?

I enjoy the Xbone for its game exclusives. Dont give a shit about Kinect(lol) Snap, Skype or whatever else MS trys to shove up our ass. And yeah, lets have to ditch out current router in favor an asus one for some sort of streaming that I already have and that works on my system. Makes prefect MS sense. Maybe that's why their not current gen 8 console leader like SONY is with the PS4?

How dare those COCKSUCKERS add options!!!

That thread was for PEOPLE who had the router or upgrading their router. :p

I see where you're coming from though.... How fucking dare them to think I want that for ME!!

I'm heading to Redmond to PROTEST this shit!

Like you in the Sony 2.0 Update thread? HOW DARE THEM...bu bu bu that's not MS :cry: :D

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#552 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

If you don't care, why the payback comment? Sounds like you care to me. As for your points - most experts back in 2004 said that the days of 3rd party exclusives was over, and 1st and 2nd party exclusives would differentiate the consoles. In this case, they just happened to be correct. Most cows stuck with their PS2s until there was a price drop, that's why the slim sold so well. Sony made it easy by continuing to support the PS2 the first few years of the PS3.

Why am I "crying"? You're the one who lost his marlbes with your "It's PAYBACK TIME!" posts. You are freaking out, but then saying I am. It's quite funny.

I repeat.

hohoho , sensitive lems. Dont give a crap about PS3, i dont even own one. Why to be angry for ?! Dont cry please ! All im doing is stating what happened and what is happening. Angry , yeaaah !! Look at me , im furious !!! haha , wtf ! You are the ones crying im the angry guy ? What the hell ?!

Anyways , its not only the year ahead ... Want to do a small summarize about what PS3 had to deal with last gen ?

1) Loss of massive exclusives because of lack of sales ( Tekken , FF etc )

2) Worse multis because of ridiculous architecture

3) Overpriced as hell ( made it a luxury product to many regions around the world that salaries are low unlike PS4 )

4) Lost momentum because it felt short to what it promised ( the best graphics and gaming ever )

5) A year less in the market ( you like it or not , its 365 days more )

6) First 2 years without a single AAA blockbuster exclusive to push sales

7) BC and drives cut from original model in order to drop price ... and what drop.. Still system overpriced.

8) And all these things while Sony being in a serious loss of multibillions PER YEAR.

And all you lems and MS did was to win Sony and PS3 by some thousands units more in the end of the generation ? Really ? And you were partying about it at the end of the generation like you win when actually X360 did as bad or even worse than Ps3 considering all those circumstances ?

"yeah , yeah , we woooon" ---> Wait you dummy , you are second !! hahahaha! I mean wtf ! Was hate that much ? That was what you aiming for at the start of last generation ? To end up second slightly more than third ? Well done !! hahaha....... No comment.

Pathetic all im saying ... This generation is cows turn just dont cry , it is how it is. Whatever you say , whatever you do , you losing this badly. Just deal with it as cows deal with your craps 8 straight years. Thats what men do. Except if you arent one. Just dont cry from now ... this gen just started.

There you are. Try to deny something . Stop crying , it is what it is as it was what it was for cows last gen. No more tears over facts please ... Ill get wet

You just reposted the same thread. I already answered the numbers worth responding to.

Again, you are the one screaming "IT'S PAYBACK TIME!", not me. Who's crying? Yeah, I thought so...

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#553  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

If you don't care, why the payback comment? Sounds like you care to me. As for your points - most experts back in 2004 said that the days of 3rd party exclusives was over, and 1st and 2nd party exclusives would differentiate the consoles. In this case, they just happened to be correct. Most cows stuck with their PS2s until there was a price drop, that's why the slim sold so well. Sony made it easy by continuing to support the PS2 the first few years of the PS3.

Why am I "crying"? You're the one who lost his marlbes with your "It's PAYBACK TIME!" posts. You are freaking out, but then saying I am. It's quite funny.

I repeat.

hohoho , sensitive lems. Dont give a crap about PS3, i dont even own one. Why to be angry for ?! Dont cry please ! All im doing is stating what happened and what is happening. Angry , yeaaah !! Look at me , im furious !!! haha , wtf ! You are the ones crying im the angry guy ? What the hell ?!

Anyways , its not only the year ahead ... Want to do a small summarize about what PS3 had to deal with last gen ?

3) Overpriced as hell ( made it a luxury product to many regions around the world that salaries are low unlike PS4 )

4) Lost momentum because it felt short to what it promised ( the best graphics and gaming ever )

7) BC and drives cut from original model in order to drop price ... and what drop.. Still system overpriced.

8) And all these things while Sony being in a serious loss of multibillions PER YEAR.

And all you lems and MS did was to win Sony and PS3 by some thousands units more in the end of the generation ? Really ? And you were partying about it at the end of the generation like you win when actually X360 did as bad or even worse than Ps3 considering all those circumstances ?

"yeah , yeah , we woooon" ---> Wait you dummy , you are second !! hahahaha! I mean wtf ! Was hate that much ? That was what you aiming for at the start of last generation ? To end up second slightly more than third ? Well done !! hahaha....... No comment.

Pathetic all im saying ... This generation is cows turn just dont cry , it is how it is. Whatever you say , whatever you do , you losing this badly. Just deal with it as cows deal with your craps 8 straight years. Thats what men do. Except if you arent one. Just dont cry from now ... this gen just started.

There you are. Try to deny something . Stop crying , it is what it is as it was what it was for cows last gen. No more tears over facts please ... Ill get wet

You just reposted the same thread. I already answered the numbers worth responding to.

Again, you are the one screaming "IT'S PAYBACK TIME!", not me. Who's crying? Yeah, I thought so...

I repeat.

There you are. Try to deny something . Stop crying , it is what it is as it was what it was for cows last gen. No more tears over facts please ... Ill get wet.

Repost again and again till you have a valid argument over the facts im providing. If not for every lame respond youll be getting a repost

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 StormyJoe

@AzatiS: How many times are you going to re-post your previous post?

I hate to label things, but you are dangerously close to being labeled as "having a meltdown". Perhaps have a nice cup of tea and come back this afternoon.

Just to make you feel better, I will actually use numbers to respond. Here we go:

1. That's not why the Playstation lost 3rd party exclusives. As early as 2004, Developers and journalists were saying that most third party games would be multiplats to maximize profits.
  2. Yes. Stupid architecture. An architecture that cows continuously touted, which lead to Digital Foundry, which led to (albeit trivial) differences being spelled out between the two.
  3. Yes. It was overpriced. Again, that's why most Playstation fans waited for a price drop - a.k.a. the first "PS3 Slim"
  4. Your point here is redundant. Looks like a filler number to me.
  5. Again, WHO CARES? It's not like last gen lasted 4 years. It lasted 8 - the longest gen ever.
  6. The PS3 has a lot of compelling launch titles. Another "filler" point.
  7. So what?
  8. Again... so what?

The fact that the PS2 sold 120+ million, and the Xbox sold 25 million; then the PS3 sold 80+ million and the 360 sold 80+ million is a huge achievement for Microsoft.

The rest of your post moves you to a eyelash away from entering "meltdown status". Like I said, perhaps some tea and come back in a few hours.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555  Edited By AzatiS

@StormyJoe said:

I hate to label things, but you are dangerously close to being labeled as "having a meltdown". Perhaps have a nice cup of tea and come back this afternoon.

Just to make you feel better, I will actually use numbers to respond. Here we go:

1. That's not why the Playstation lost 3rd party exclusives. As early as 2004, Developers and journalists were saying that most third party games would be multiplats to maximize profits.
  2. Yes. Stupid architecture. An architecture that cows continuously touted, which lead to Digital Foundry, which led to (albeit trivial) differences being spelled out between the two.
  3. Yes. It was overpriced. Again, that's why most Playstation fans waited for a price drop - a.k.a. the first "PS3 Slim"
  5. Again, WHO CARES? It's not like last gen lasted 4 years. It lasted 8 - the longest gen ever.
  7. So what?
  8. Again... so what?

The fact that the PS2 sold 120+ million, and the Xbox sold 25 million; then the PS3 sold 80+ million and the 360 sold 80+ million is a huge achievement for Microsoft.

The rest of your post moves you to a eyelash away from entering "meltdown status". Like I said, perhaps some tea and come back in a few hours.

1) You made my day ... Traditional PS exclusives like Tekken and Final Fantasy wouldnt have any reason to go multi if PS3 was near to Ps2 success. That didnt happen and the outcome was so obvious. Dont talk out of your butt.

FF 13 is no longer exclusive to the Playstation 3

The magazines have made it clear that Final Fantasy is no longer exclusive to the Playstation 3. That is the bottom line, and it has been confirmed by Square Enix. Which systems will be receiving FF 13 were not yet announced, but it goes without saying that the PC will received FF 13, just like it received other versions of Final Fantasy, and the Xbox 360 will likely receive it as well, since a PC port is so inexpensive

That is somewhere in 2007. You playing with the wrong guy here.

2) What you trying to say ? That PS3s architecture was any good ? Want me to link what developers were saying about it in 2006/07/08 ? Dont make it too easy please... One of the many reasons why PS3 failed.

3) Noone waited. Everyone went for Wii and X360. Dont sound like all ex-Ps2 users were waiting for PS3. You are wrong. Everyone bought something else while they were waiting Ps3 for a price drop. Thats why last gen is the gen with the most DUO console systems ever.

4) How is filler ? Want me to link you what Sony was promising to gamers ? Ridiculous things like gaming will look and play x2 times better than anything else in the market? Wasnt CELL a fluke ? Wasnt XDR ram a fluke ? Wasnt the BD a fluke ? What the hell you cant understand ?!

5) 365 days more means just that ! a year ahead . What is so difficult to understand ?

6) What launcher AAA exclusives PS3 had to push sales other than MGS4 that came after almost 2 years? Werent everyone laughed over PS3 that had no games while games that were exclusives the first year or so they flopped one after the other ? What the heck you talking about ? Stop talking out of your butt!

7) So what ? For a system to cut all those things in a year ? That means system aint selling you dummy because is overpriced . It wasnt affordable which was hurting sales while was hurting Sony also. What do you mean what ? What kind of" facts" denial is this ?

8) So what about Sony being on multibillions losses every single year last gen up ti now ? That your pathetic "yeah we win" after all those facts is NOT something to celebrate about . Thats what !! You "won" by being second , with some mere thousands difference with all of the above facts hurting PS3 and Sony. I mean really ?

As you see , every single respond on undeniably facts are either out of your butt , either trollish or either you are to new in gaming.

I repeat , if you couldnt decisevely win vs a really hurt SONY last gen with a really problematic system like PS3 with such a really hard time ( exclusives,multis , price , you name it ) this gen your tears will make so many people wet , it wont be even funny. 6 years left , better get used to it ...too much water ...we getting wet here ! Meltdown ? Lol... You are in serious meltdown ! Why to be in one ? Rofl...

If you want to win an argument with facts try harder. My facts >> your butt.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 StormyJoe

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

7. So what?
  8. Again... so what?

1) You made my day ... Traditional PS exclusives like Tekken and Final Fantasy wouldnt have any reason to go multi if PS3 was near to Ps2 success. That didnt happen and the outcome was so obvious. Dont talk out of your butt.

The magazines have made it clear that Final Fantasy is no longer exclusive to the Playstation 3. That is the bottom line, and it has been confirmed by Square Enix. Which systems will be receiving FF 13 were not yet announced, but it goes without saying that the PC will received FF 13, just like it received other versions of Final Fantasy, and the Xbox 360 will likely receive it as well, since a PC port is so inexpensive

2) What you trying to say ? That PS3s architecture was any good ? Want me to link what developers were saying about it in 2006/07/08 ? Dont make it too easy please... One of the many reasons why PS3 failed.

3) Noone waited. Everyone went for Wii and X360. Dont sound like all ex-Ps2 users were waiting for PS3. You are wrong. Everyone bought something else while they were waiting Ps3 for a price drop. Thats why last gen is the gen with the most DUO console systems ever.

4) How is filler ? Want me to link you what Sony was promising to gamers ? Ridiculous things like gaming will look and play x2 times better than anything else in the market? Wasnt CELL a fluke ? Wasnt XDR ram a fluke ? Wasnt the BD a fluke ? What the hell you cant understand ?!

5) 365 days more means just that ! a year ahead . What is so difficult to understand ?

6) What launcher AAA exclusives PS3 had to push sales other than MGS4 that came after almost 2 years? Werent everyone laughed over PS3 that had no games while games that were exclusives the first year or so they flopped one after the other ? What the heck you talking about ? Stop talking out of your butt!

7) So what ? For a system to cut all those things in a year ? That means system aint selling you dummy because is overpriced . It wasnt affordable which was hurting sales while was hurting Sony also. What do you mean what ? What kind of" facts" denial is this ?

8) So what about Sony being on multibillions losses every single year last gen up ti now ? That your pathetic "yeah we win" after all those facts is NOT something to celebrate about . Thats what !! You "won" by being second , with some mere thousands difference with all of the above facts hurting PS3 and Sony. I mean really ?

As you see , every single respond on undeniably facts are either out of your butt , either trollish or either you are to new in gaming.

I repeat , if you couldnt decisevely win vs a really hurt SONY last gen with a really problematic system like PS3 with such a really hard time ( exclusives,multis , price , you name it ) this gen your tears will make so many people wet , it wont be even funny. 6 years left , better get used to it ...too much water ...we getting wet here ! Meltdown ? Lol... You are in serious meltdown ! Why to be in one ? Rofl...

Official meltdown recorded. I told you to go have some tea.

3rd party studios are out to - wait for it - make money. Why deny the MS audience? Makes 0 financial sense. All your other points aren't logical, but they do emphasize your meltdown status.

Try Earl Grey. It's quite tasty and will calm your nerves...

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By AzatiS

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

3rd party studios are out to - wait for it - make money. Why deny the MS audience? Makes 0 financial sense. All your other points aren't logical, but they do emphasize your meltdown status.

Again with meltdowns ! rofl , anything else to say ? Oh wait , you cant ! You tried but backfired. Lets go back to meltdown ,tea and nerves arguments.

You cant win an argument vs me lem with teas and meltdowns , with Earl Grey or facts out of your butt ! Just leave it be , you messing with the wrong guy.

Again and again and again .. how many times i need to shut you in how many arguments in the past up till now to understand this ? If someone is in a meltdown , thats you ! I have zero reasons to be in one because the fact is you are the butthurt lem... Im a hermit simply stating facts as i did for Ps3 years ago and cows went crazy over me.

Dont cry , im just being honest.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#558 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68: Says the guy who dogs features on the X1... My Asus router thread. I was just trying to be informative with a little trolling sprinkled on top. So it wouldn't get locked.

Am I doing it right?

I enjoy the Xbone for its game exclusives. Dont give a shit about Kinect(lol) Snap, Skype or whatever else MS trys to shove up our ass. And yeah, lets have to ditch out current router in favor an asus one for some sort of streaming that I already have and that works on my system. Makes prefect MS sense. Maybe that's why their not current gen 8 console leader like SONY is with the PS4?

I see where you're coming from though.... How fucking dare them to think I want that for ME!!

Like you in the Sony 2.0 Update thread? HOW DARE THEM...bu bu bu that's not MS :cry: :D

I was in that thread?

Slips my mind.

Help me out.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

Am I doing it right?

I was in that thread?

Slips my mind.

Help me out.

I remember that thread. Good times they were.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#560 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Heil68

@FoxbatAlpha: I didn't post in it once. This place is full of truth facts. Everyone knows that. :p

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561 StormyJoe

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

Again with meltdowns ! rofl , anything else to say ? Oh wait , you cant ! You tried but backfired. Lets go back to meltdown ,tea and nerves arguments.

You cant win an argument vs me lem with teas and meltdowns , with Earl Grey or facts out of your butt ! Just leave it be , you messing with the wrong guy.

Again and again and again .. how many times i need to shut you in how many arguments in the past up till now to understand this ? If someone is in a meltdown , thats you ! I have zero reasons to be in one because the fact is you are the butthurt lem... Im a hermit simply stating facts as i did for Ps3 years ago and cows went crazy over me.

Dont cry , im just being honest.

Umm... I pretty much already did with this argument. Twice.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 AzatiS

@StormyJoe said:

Umm... I pretty much already did with this argument. Twice.

Lol ... ok!! If thats all you have to say im fine with it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts
@b4x said:

@Heil68

@FoxbatAlpha: I didn't post in it once. This place is full of truth facts. Everyone knows that. :p

You mentioned the update though and your thoughts on it compared to the Live one. ;)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

So blackace and his B4x alt damage control continues with irrelevant crap,to hide the fact the PS4 kicked the living crap out of the xbox one..lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

So blackace and his B4x alt damage control continues with irrelevant crap,to hide the fact the PS4 kicked the living crap out of the xbox one..lol

Why do you always insist someone has a alt? No one cares.

Go copy and paste some graphs to get yourself back in the game.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

I can't imagine how bad the November NPD thread will be if PS4 sells the most again. March redux?

@xhawk27 said:

MS should lower the price of the Xbox One from $399 to $350 next month. I think that is the right price for the system right now.

Bundled free with a bag of M&Ms is the right price for the system.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher:

bumping a 36 hour old thread? lol nothing else to talk about eh?

Got a problem with me posting in an NPD thread, Si? They only happen once a month!