GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#501 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

I haven't seen this many lem meltdowns in an NPD thread since March. And they were all so boring recently! Thanks Slow Robert and Justin.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: Where have you been? I thought some kids rolled your ass on the playground.

Anyway, what is the point if a meltdown if you can't enjoy it?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#504 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher: Where have you been? I thought some kids rolled your ass on the playground.

It's OK, Justin. Tim Dog will see you through this difficult period.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#505 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

So Microfilth was too scared to post numbers? What a terrible company.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@lglz1337 said:

@fastrobby and @foxbatalpha got pwnd by @termentos hahagha this page is so much LOL

whehehehe calm down @tormentos let them breath

Haha, being owned by Tormentos? You know someone is a cow when they say something dumb like that

Oh please basically i deliver your own ass to you on a daily basis..

@_Matt_ said:

Wow this thread is just meltdown. More so than any other NPD thread, what happened? (I really cba to read through all this)

Lemming just weren't expecting such a beating then Patcher came fill those lemmings with false hopes of the xbox one selling 350k while the PS4 sold like 250k..

It was quite epic..hahahaah

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 tormentos

@scottpsfan14 said:

The most prominent MS damage controllers... are so called manticore true gamers. Not even FoxbatAlpha and kuu2 can dc like Baxter and Bace.

Yep their whole arguments are basically 99% inline for one with the other..

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

It's OK, Justin. Tim Dog will see you through this difficult period.

Those sure were his alters..hahaha

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#509  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

rehashes, indies and ports. Great list the PS4 has that really owns the Xbox. lulz

You mean like MCC.?

Every single one is on xbox 360 but Halo 2 which was on xbox,so rehashes count on xbox one but not on PS4.?

That is funny didn't MS pay a few billions for what was an Indie game call Minecrafts.?

Again the same shit indies count only on xbox .hahahaa

Towerlfall> titanfall..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MCC is the king of remakes, Towerfall will hold your interest for 5 minutes compared to hours of TitaFall. Keep playing your numbers though. It doesnt change that you have no argument.

MCC is not a remake. Its a remaster. 343 has been saying this. Their screen shot comparison say remaster. Their master slide says remaster.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#510 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

Did MS ever publish numbers for Xbone or is it so pathetic they decided to hide them.....

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#511 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

Ok, now I'm curious, did the Wii U outsell the Xbox One in September? Because Nintendo touted sales of the Wii U doubling from August, the sales of Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors, and of course hyped their upcoming game line up. Not to mention they touted the 3DS' sales as well.

Sony of course went into full celebration mode.

But Microsoft was strangely quiet. Nothing about their sales in September, no touting of any success. Just a short statement about their upcoming holiday lineup. I know the PS4 is beating Microsoft, but I'm really starting to wonder is they are even having trouble against Nintendo's platforms. Is the Xbox One really having this much trouble?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#512  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

lol. The PS3 finished last my friend.. just deal with it.

If after so many facts i provided thats all you have say !! Hoho ! Besides , i dont give crap if PS3 ended third or second, the gap was so tiny its not even worth mentioned , let alone partying about it. Its the freaking second place lol , what exactly to be happy about ? Nor i ever owned a PS3 to begin with so it doesnt affect me at all to begin with.

As many cows saying the moment this gen started , PS3 was slightly ahead of X360 worldwide sales. But anyways , slightly second or slightly third ... you missing the point . All those facts , you cant deny them.. I love when people dont have anything to say back to me and coming with generic statements. I just loving it

I will say "statistical tie".

PS3 released a full year later and sold more per year. I'd say a tie with slight PS3 edge.

So what? It's not like last gen was a 3 years. The dreamcast was released well before the PS2, but that didn't stop the PS2 from winning that gen.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#513  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

If after so many facts i provided thats all you have say !! Hoho ! Besides , i dont give crap if PS3 ended third or second, the gap was so tiny its not even worth mentioned , let alone partying about it. Its the freaking second place lol , what exactly to be happy about ? Nor i ever owned a PS3 to begin with so it doesnt affect me at all to begin with.

As many cows saying the moment this gen started , PS3 was slightly ahead of X360 worldwide sales. But anyways , slightly second or slightly third ... you missing the point . All those facts , you cant deny them.. I love when people dont have anything to say back to me and coming with generic statements. I just loving it

PS3 released a full year later and sold more per year. I'd say a tie with slight PS3 edge.

So what? It's not like last gen was a 3 years. The dreamcast was released well before the PS2, but that didn't stop the PS2 from winning that gen.

So what? That means that X360 didnt go so well as you sound ! Thats what ! As i told you before , after sooooooo many problems with Sony and PS3 itself if thats all you could do lems with X360... you shouldnt be so proud , thats the bottom line. Hell , you even made some celebrate posts a year ago declaring X360 a winner !! Second place = winner !?! Pathetic , thats all there is to it.

So you started this shit lems and this gen is payback. So .. get used to it , there will be 5-6 years more of pure ownage and you run out of excuses.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#514 StormyJoe

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

The same live that went down today, same as PSN. Give it up already, no one is buying lol.

Live didn't go down today brah, 2 features were temporally disabled. Friends list and social features. You could still play online and do everything else. Try not to confuse this with PSN that goes down for a week to a month for UNscheduled maintenance.

Check Xbox twitter account and it'll say different. Lol @ those X1 sales. Xbox One failing hard.

I'm on XBL day and night. No problems.

I follow Xbox on Twitter and they mention nothing of it. Are you sure you aren't following some fake fanboy account.

How are those sales making your gaming experience better? I would love to know.

i've had problems all day with xblive, pos service-

Ok throw a pic of of this problem or even proof that you have an XBOX or let alone LIVE.

i am trying to care about what you want, i really do, i am trying my best to care but unfortunately, i do not give a flying fuk what you think, sorry, i tried :(

I'm not asking you to care. I'm asking to put up some proof, fakeboy. If this is too much for you to do, I am afraid you will be taken less seriously around here. It seems you were already scrapping the bottom before but now I fear the worst.

you see there is a huge problem with what you say, i still do not give a flying fuk if you believe me or not you see, you are just a random nobody and the fact that you care so much about my opinion when i care more about dog poo than yours makes me feel sad for you :(

I was more curious to see if you were on XBL. It could have been the start of a great friendship. Me and you pwn'ing fools side by side. Now I am sad.

Is @Krelian-co saying he has XBox Live? HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! He's one of the biggest cows in here. Judging by his posts, I think he shares a brain with one.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516 StormyJoe

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

So what? That means that X360 didnt go so well as you sound ! Thats what ! As i told you before , after sooooooo many problems with Sony and PS3 itself if thats all you could do lems with X360... you shouldnt be so proud , thats the bottom line. Hell , you even made some celebrate posts a year ago declaring X360 a winner !! Second place = winner !?! Pathetic , thats all there is to it.

So you started this shit lems and this gen is payback. So .. get used to it , there will be 5-6 years more of pure ownage and you run out of excuses.

LOL! Whatever, man. The PS3 had plenty of time to "catch up", last gen lasted 8 years. That "year head start" is meaningless when items are on the market for that long.

Pay attention, everyone - this is what an angry cow looks like. Hey, AzatiS, you need a blankie? Want to lie down? Seriously, you are taking SW a bit to seriously. Someone may have to suspend your account just so you don't go postal and shoot someone why buys an XB1. Seriously - they're just pieces of plastic and wires that play video games. Chill.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@daious: I stand corrected, I will never call it a remake again.

As part of my pinishment I plan on mutilating my testicals.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#518  Edited By AzatiS

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

LOL! Whatever, man. The PS3 had plenty of time to "catch up", last gen lasted 8 years. That "year head start" is meaningless when items are on the market for that long.

Pay attention, everyone - this is what an angry cow looks like. Hey, AzatiS, you need a blankie? Want to lie down? Seriously, you are taking SW a bit to seriously. Someone may have to suspend your account just so you don't go postal and shoot someone why buys an XB1. Seriously - they're just pieces of plastic and wires that play video games. Chill.

hohoho , sensitive lems. Dont give a crap about PS3, i dont even own one. Why to be angry for ?! Dont cry please ! All im doing is stating what happened and what is happening. Angry , yeaaah !! Look at me , im furious !!! haha , wtf ! You are the ones crying im the angry guy ? What the hell ?!

Anyways , its not only the year ahead ... Want to do a small summarize about what PS3 had to deal with last gen ?

1) Loss of massive exclusives because of lack of sales ( Tekken , FF etc )

2) Worse multis because of ridiculous architecture

3) Overpriced as hell ( made it a luxury product to many regions around the world that salaries are low unlike PS4 )

4) Lost momentum because it felt short to what it promised ( the best graphics and gaming ever )

5) A year less in the market ( you like it or not , its 365 days more )

6) First 2 years without a single AAA blockbuster exclusive to push sales

7) BC and drives cut from original model in order to drop price ... and what drop.. Still system overpriced.

8) And all these things while Sony being in a serious loss of multibillions PER YEAR.

And all you lems and MS did was to win Sony and PS3 by some thousands units more in the end of the generation ? Really ? And you were partying about it at the end of the generation like you win when actually X360 did as bad or even worse than Ps3 considering all those circumstances ?

"yeah , yeah , we woooon" ---> Wait you dummy , you are second !! hahahaha! I mean wtf ! Was hate that much ? That was what you aiming for at the start of last generation ? To end up second slightly more than third ? Well done !! hahaha....... No comment.

Pathetic all im saying ... This generation is cows turn just dont cry , it is how it is. Whatever you say , whatever you do , you losing this badly. Just deal with it as cows deal with your craps 8 straight years. Thats what men do. Except if you arent one. Just dont cry from now ... this gen just started.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

I don't have a B4X account, so no. I guess you abandoned your "I_Can_Haz" account right? lol!!

Sure you don't dude..ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

@b4x said:

Not being able to play a game = bad news.

@b4x said:

@lglz1337: King is back?

King of I can't play half my game..... going on 10 days.

King of Hype?

@b4x said:

I'm sure those new adopters are ecstatic. To finally get home and play some Driveclub.

To easy again my friend :p

@b4x said:

DC may be up next week. You know the answer to that question though, don't you.... you don't need for me to tell ya. Here, Have another cookie.

Funny how only B4X is the only one damage controlling the numbers with Dc online problems....

Than you who have avoided the thread like a plague,arrive on the Spain sales thread with this comment..haha

@blackace said:

Could care less about Spain. They wouldn't know a good product is someone shoved it up their @$$. Their loss if they don't pick up an XB1 with all the great exclusives that are already on it.

Hope they are having fun trying to play DriveClub online for the last week. Now that's quality.

LMAO!! Sony couldn't even get something like PS TV or PSNow right. Jeez. Charging gamers to Beta test their unfinished products. Yeah, I'd say Europeans are cheated as well. They just are too stupid to know it.

Funny how you and him are the only morons,that use the "" i own so call multiple systems argument"",both use the same ass excuse to damage control sales numbers,both have the same epic meltdowns and both claim not been affected because you own all platform..

Bl4ckaceX your excuses are dumb your are B4X and you were on full damage control on this thread for the first 3 pages..lol

The most prominent MS damage controllers... are so called manticore true gamers. Not even FoxbatAlpha and kuu2 can dc like Baxter and Bace.

Says the cow that gave Sony praise every chance he got in the Halo MCC thread. Grasping Apologetic, Defensive praise that is. I almost shed a tear for your hurting inside. :p

Go play DC online chump. Baxter will be playing SS0, FH2, Halo: MCC. Don't you worry about me. I'll be fine. It's not my fault you bought the wrong console. Greatness waits.. amiright?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#520 tormentos

@b4x said:

Says the cow that gave Sony praise every chance he got in the Halo MCC thread. Grasping Apologetic, Defensive praise that is. I almost shed a tear for your hurting inside. :p

Go play DC online chump. Baxter will be playing SS0, FH2, Halo: MCC. Don't you worry about me. I'll be fine. It's not my fault you bought the wrong console. Greatness waits.. amiright?

Is that argument which has let every one know that B4X is blackace alter account,only you 2 morons are using that shit to downplay sales on 2 different threads..ahahaha

That is funny because the only exclusive there,is SSO i already played Halo,3,4 and CE on my 360 also Reach which i think is the best of all 4,and Fh2 doesn't interest me but if it would i could buy it for my 360.

The only game a miss there is SSO,but we have several exclusives already like DC,Infamous and soon LBP 3 so 3 vs 1 this year doesn't pain good for the XBO.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522 B4X

#

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

Is that argument which has let every one know that B4X is blackace alter account,only you 2 morons are using that shit to downplay sales on 2 different threads..ahahaha

That is funny because the only exclusive there,is SSO i already played Halo,3,4 and CE on my 360 also Reach which i think is the best of all 4,and Fh2 doesn't interest me but if it would i could buy it for my 360.

The only game a miss there is SSO,but we have several exclusives already like DC,Infamous and soon LBP 3 so 3 vs 1 this year doesn't pain good for the XBO.

That's all you got. Bax =Blackace. Derp..

Every time you have no point I'm Blackace? Go play your sales.

See that sentence I underlined.... Why would you buy a PS4 then, when the best games on it are Rehashes... indies and Minecraft.

Minecraft will be the #1 selling game on the PS4 before this gen is over. I'm thinking 15 million +. That make you feel fuzzy inside?

You know it's true.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#523 StormyJoe

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@AzatiS:

hohoho , sensitive lems. Dont give a crap about PS3, i dont even own one. Why to be angry for ?! Dont cry please ! All im doing is stating what happened and what is happening. Angry , yeaaah !! Look at me , im furious !!! haha , wtf ! You are the ones crying im the angry guy ? What the hell ?!

Anyways , its not only the year ahead ... Want to do a small summarize about what PS3 had to deal with last gen ?

3) Overpriced as hell ( made it a luxury product to many regions around the world that salaries are low unlike PS4 )

4) Lost momentum because it felt short to what it promised ( the best graphics and gaming ever )

7) BC and drives cut from original model in order to drop price ... and what drop.. Still system overpriced.

8) And all these things while Sony being in a serious loss of multibillions PER YEAR.

And all you lems and MS did was to win Sony and PS3 by some thousands units more in the end of the generation ? Really ? And you were partying about it at the end of the generation like you win when actually X360 did as bad or even worse than Ps3 considering all those circumstances ?

"yeah , yeah , we woooon" ---> Wait you dummy , you are second !! hahahaha! I mean wtf ! Was hate that much ? That was what you aiming for at the start of last generation ? To end up second slightly more than third ? Well done !! hahaha....... No comment.

Pathetic all im saying ... This generation is cows turn just dont cry , it is how it is. Whatever you say , whatever you do , you losing this badly. Just deal with it as cows deal with your craps 8 straight years. Thats what men do. Except if you arent one. Just dont cry from now ... this gen just started.

Don't give a crap, huh? I quote:

"So you started this shit lems and this gen is payback. So .. get used to it , there will be 5-6 years more of pure ownage and you run out of excuses."

"Payback"? Really? Certainly sounds like a mad cow to me...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524 B4X

@scottpsfan14: Should I quote all the grasping Sony praise that you tried to spread in that Halo MCC 65 gig thread.

You're pathetic.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#525  Edited By AzatiS

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

"So you started this shit lems and this gen is payback. So .. get used to it , there will be 5-6 years more of pure ownage and you run out of excuses."

Oh really , you jumped again all the facts i provided in your face to make it personal?! Thats how youll win an argument vs me ? Dont cry bro ... 6 years left ! And yes , since i dont own a PS3 why should i care ? You are the fanboys im the factboy around here , a proud PC gamer. And thats a fact also !

The facts i provided are undeniable , you dont have anything to say about them because ...ehm, they are facts and i win this argument by default since you dont have anything to say about my claims or point.

You my friend , are so easy to deal with , i mean sooo easy i dont even need to try hard. Dont cry , youll get some momentum with Halo. For the moment , dont look NPD september..and definitly dont look at WorldWide sales. Just dont , if it ruins your day that much that is.

Dont cry , im just being honest

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527 tormentos

@b4x said:

#

That's all you got. Bax =Blackace. Derp..

Every time you have no point I'm Blackace? Go play your sales.

See that sentence I underlined.... Why would you buy a PS4 then, when the best games on it are Rehashes... indies and Minecraft.

Minecraft will be the #1 selling game on the PS4 before this gen is over. I'm thinking 15 million +. That make you feel fuzzy inside?

You know it's true.

NO dude.

You posting style is the same,you arguments are the same,your damage controls is the same,you both use the fake multiplatform owner argument to make believe your are not biased when you both are die hard lemmings,you both use the same over 20 years playing games crap,you both have the same meltdowns,and you the same irrelevant crap when you see something negative about the xbox one,example bringing sony's financial stated into an argument not related to that,or like you just did on this thread since you set foot on it,downplay the PS4 sales with Drive Club online problems and try to imply basically that all of PSN is fu** up because DC doesn't work like if DC = 100% of the PS4 games,yeah DC doesn't work.? Yeah there are 148 more games on PS4 pick another.

The same shit blackace did on the Spain sales thread,funny he use the same Drive Club crap,but when it step on this thread he doesn't odd isn't.? That is because you you already did it blackace but with this b4X account..hahaha

You 2 are the same down right to your epic meltdowns..ahahaha

I was about to ask you the same about the xbox one,when basically all games are inferior multiplatforms and a few rehashes...lol

Why would it make me feel fuzzy.?

Minecraft on xbox 360 has outsold many games i think including Halo,and has beat Halo online to..

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamerblogcomment.aspx?gamerblogid=34301

lol Halo 4 beat by minecraft and COD..lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#529 B4X

@scottpsfan14: GTA will sell more than Minecraft.. /bookmarked

Here's your nuggets from the Halo MCC thread.

"PS2>Xbox. Fact. LOVE Halo btw."

"As a studio, Naughty Dog>>>>>>343i. But lets face it, this remaster is far better done and more value than TLOU Remastered."

That right there is your posting style.I speak facts. If I give a slur to a company... I let you 100% know what I'm saying. I don't hide behind my Bias.. Explain why those are the ONLY comments in that thread. A Halo: MCC thread?

I walked right into and made DC threads before it came out and told you what it was going to be without dragging in some masked slurs about another product . When cows debate anything PS4 the Xbox brand always comes into play. "Well Billy is a better lover than you." Weak ass shit. You know why. Cows have NEVER been able to stand behind the PS brand without dragging in the PC or some other BS on here to protect the PS brand.

You guys blast a system for having TV and apps......... and other options that another system doesn't have. Does that even sound logical. To bash something for positives? To write them off as they're not there because your system of choice does not have them? Hey that's cows though.

Baxter> you. Everyday mate. You know this... when you have no game.. I'm crazy... or I'm having a meltdown. I bring the gospel my man. You'll learn in time.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#531 AzatiS

@sts106mat said:

@AzatiS: can you edit a quote chain, or are you to worked up to care?

ill try but im not the only one ! Care to tell that to your fellow lems also or ?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533  Edited By B4X

@tormentos said:

NO dude.

You posting style is the same,you arguments are the same,your damage controls is the same,you both use the fake multiplatform owner argument to make believe your are not biased when you both are die hard lemmings,you both use the same over 20 years playing games crap,you both have the same meltdowns,and you the same irrelevant crap when you see something negative about the xbox one,example bringing sony's financial stated into an argument not related to that,or like you just did on this thread since you set foot on it,downplay the PS4 sales with Drive Club online problems and try to imply basically that all of PSN is fu** up because DC doesn't work like if DC = 100% of the PS4 games,yeah DC doesn't work.? Yeah there are 148 more games on PS4 pick another.

The same shit blackace did on the Spain sales thread,funny he use the same Drive Club crap,but when it step on this thread he doesn't odd isn't.? That is because you you already did it blackace but with this b4X account..hahaha

I was about to ask you the same about the xbox one,when basically all games are inferior multiplatforms and a few rehashes...lol

Minecraft on xbox 360 has outsold many games i think including Halo,and has beat Halo online to..

@scottpsfan14: A perfect example of what I just told you in my last post... Read that. :p

It's textbook cow logic on SW. Always has been for 20+ years. No legs to stand on.

This gen multi-plats.

Gen 7 exclusives.

Gen 7 hide behind PC.

Gen 7 well PSN is free.

Gen 8 well PSN and the online pay wall is worth it. Lest gen their excuse was "Well it's free."

It's the same POS service from last gen. They are praising it.. Logic?

It's a shame they are called cows on here. Sheep would have been more appropriate. Fence jumpers.

If you stick around for a while. You will learn their pattern.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#535 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

People get so mad about video games? Some people need to open the door and take a walk outside...in the real world...

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Hah lemz cant catch a break, will laugh when xboner fail to beat Ps4 sales when rehash collection is coming out^^

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537 B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14: GTA will sell more than Minecraft.. /bookmarked

Here's your nuggets from the Halo MCC thread.

"PS2>Xbox. Fact. LOVE Halo btw."

"As a studio, Naughty Dog>>>>>>343i. But lets face it, this remaster is far better done and more value than TLOU Remastered."

That right there is your posting style.I speak facts. If I give a slur to a company... I let you 100% know what I'm saying. I don't hide behind my Bias.. Explain why those are the ONLY comments in that thread. A Halo: MCC thread?

I walked right into and made DC threads before it came out and told you what it was going to be without dragging in some masked slurs about another product . When cows debate anything PS4 the Xbox brand always comes into play. "Well Billy is a better lover than you." Weak ass shit. You know why. Cows have NEVER been able to stand behind the PS brand without dragging in the PC or some other BS on here to protect the PS brand.

You guys blast a system for having TV and apps......... and other options that another system doesn't have. Does that even sound logical. To bash something for positives? To write them off as they're not there because your system of choice does not have them? Hey that's cows though.

Baxter> you. Everyday mate. You know this... when you have no game.. I'm crazy... or I'm having a meltdown. I bring the gospel my man. You'll learn in time.

99% of what you described doesn't even apply to me though. I wasn't even on GS when they announced the TV shit for Xbox One. I never ever cared. It wasn't like they weren't going to make games.

So I said PS2>Xbox and Naughty Dog>343i. Am I wrong? :P I was just being a defensive Sony shilling piece of shit on a BBQ. Like you do for MS pretty much every thread? But I guess I could have left it out especially when it was in a Halo thread. Not to mention, I've loved the Halo franchise since I played it on PC for the first time in 2004.

Are you becoming senile in your old age? You always say I said a million things or bring the whole cow crowd into it as if I'm the one responsible or part of that crowd. Most of the shit cows say I don't even agree with. "Xbox UI>PS4". Does it? Great. I don't give a ****. I also won't say otherwise if it's the general consensus since I haven't used it. You are picking the wrong person to accuse such things of.

We could agree on things a million times in a row, and when we disagree once, you call me pathetic and a Sony shill. What's the use talking to a person who can't even be reasonable?

Also, please do show me your uber confidence in Minecraft outselling GTA games. Some stats perhaps?

When Microsoft releases numbers we'll know. In the UK Minecraft was #2 on the PS4 behind destiny the other day.

EVERY NPD Minecraft is 1 or 2 in sales on the PS3. What do you think the number one digital seller on the Vita is going to be for months to come?

Minecraft has bionic legs. It's like a walking dead zombie you can run till you pass out. It will never stop coming. You will have to kill it or find shelter.

To say any system >>>>> another is subjective. Dreamcast had amazing games. Xbox had amazing games. Gamecube had amazing games. N64 had amazing games. Hell even the Sega Saturn had amazing games. If that's true how can you say This>>>>That?

By the logic you're using to say Naughty dog>>> 343i. You would have to discredit your logic of Ps2>> those systems. If owning those system means sales per game. 343i>>>>>Naughty Dog.

You cannot give your opinion as fact for EVERYONE. I loved all those systems equally. There was no better one to me. They all had amazing games.

Just saying.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#538 StormyJoe

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

@AzatiS said:

@StormyJoe said:

Oh really , you jumped again all the facts i provided in your face to make it personal?! Thats how youll win an argument vs me ? Dont cry bro ... 6 years left ! And yes , since i dont own a PS3 why should i care ? You are the fanboys im the factboy around here , a proud PC gamer. And thats a fact also !

The facts i provided are undeniable , you dont have anything to say about them because ...ehm, they are facts and i win this argument by default since you dont have anything to say about my claims or point.

You my friend , are so easy to deal with , i mean sooo easy i dont even need to try hard. Dont cry , youll get some momentum with Halo. For the moment , dont look NPD september..and definitly dont look at WorldWide sales. Just dont , if it ruins your day that much that is.

Dont cry , im just being honest

If you don't care, why the payback comment? Sounds like you care to me. As for your points - most experts back in 2004 said that the days of 3rd party exclusives was over, and 1st and 2nd party exclusives would differentiate the consoles. In this case, they just happened to be correct. Most cows stuck with their PS2s until there was a price drop, that's why the slim sold so well. Sony made it easy by continuing to support the PS2 the first few years of the PS3.

Why am I "crying"? You're the one who lost his marlbes with your "It's PAYBACK TIME!" posts. You are freaking out, but then saying I am. It's quite funny.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

When Microsoft releases numbers we'll know. In the UK Minecraft was #2 on the PS4 behind destiny the other day.

EVERY NPD Minecraft is 1 or 2 in sales on the PS3. What do you think the number one digital seller on the Vita is going to be for months to come?

Minecraft has bionic legs. It's like a walking dead zombie you can run till you pass out. It will never stop coming. You will have to kill it or find shelter.

To say any system >>>>> another is subjective. Dreamcast had amazing games. Xbox had amazing games. Gamecube had amazing games. N64 had amazing games. Hell even the Sega Saturn had amazing games. If that's true how can you say This>>>>That?

By the logic you're using to say Naughty dog>>> 343i. You would have to discredit your logic of Ps2>> those systems. If owning those system means sales per game. 343i>>>>>Naughty Dog.

You cannot give your opinion as fact for EVERYONE. I loved all those systems equally. There was no better one to me. They all had amazing games.

Just saying.

I agree with your answer. Halo 4 > TLOU in sales. Nearly double in fact. If you preferred it, then great. All the power to you.

But you're correct. There is no right and wrong answer... so DriveClub>FH2 :P jk.

When it comes down to it, you actually are right though. Everyone has an opinion. I loved the Saturn and Dreamcast. Wonderful machines. Sold like shit though. But hey, the games are still there. I'd take Dreamcast over PS4 right now any day.

Now as for Minecraft, when I think about it, I kind of understand your point. Sure, GTA 5 sold more in a short space of time. But Minecraft sales keep rising and rising with every passing day. It will be an interesting thing to see the sales of Minecraft in 1 years time compared to GTA 5. See whose numbers rose more so in that space of time.

Sales will never take away the enjoyment I had with those systems. I'm GLAD and feel privileged I had the chance to play all of those systems.

GTA games fade in sales eventually. I'm not saying one is better than the other. It's just that Minecraft has not faded since released. It shows zero signs of stopping anytime soon. GTA is a monster game. Every time I see Minecraft it in the top 5 in sales charts everywhere. I'm like well it's Minecraft. It's expected. There is no shock factor anymore. When you expect something it becomes a truth.

I didn't mean to say one is better than the other. I was just saying not for everyone. I don't play sales bro. I play games.

I loved those systems and the time I had to spend with them.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@b4x said:

@tormentos said:

NO dude.

@scottpsfan14: A perfect example of what I just told you in my last post... Read that. :p

It's textbook cow logic on SW. Always has been for 20+ years. No legs to stand on.

This gen multi-plats.

Gen 7 exclusives.

Gen 7 hide behind PC.

Gen 7 well PSN is free.

Gen 8 well PSN and the online pay wall is worth it. Lest gen their excuse was "Well it's free."

It's a shame they are called cows on here. Sheep would have been more appropriate. Fence jumpers.

Lol, nice meltdown Blackace

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos said:

NO dude.

This gen multi-plats.

Gen 7 exclusives.

Gen 7 hide behind PC.

Gen 7 well PSN is free.

Lol, nice meltdown Blackace

I dont think he likes that SONY is current gen 8 console leader with the PS4.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#544 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

oh boy, can't wait to see what happens when halo rehash comes out and Xposbone still can't outsell the PgodStation4

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545  Edited By B4X

@Sagemode87: When you have no legs you can always crawl. Everyone knows I'm not blackace. That has a brain.

Do you have a brain? Seeing your threads and posts..... I'm going to have to go with no. You suck so bad this is the first time I have ever replied to one of your stupid waste of space posts. You have no game my friend. Ask anyone. Feel privileged I even replied to you.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546 B4X

@Heil68: Says the guy who dogs features on the X1... My Asus router thread. I was just trying to be informative with a little trolling sprinkled on top. So it wouldn't get locked.

Heli: DOWN WITH OPTIONS! **** TV, routers and the NFL!!!! Give me P's.

Am I doing it right?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#547  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@b4x said:

@Heil68: Says the guy who dogs features on the X1... My Asus router thread. I was just trying to be informative with a little trolling sprinkled on top. So it wouldn't get locked.

Heli: DOWN WITH OPTIONS! **** TV, routers and the NFL!!!! Give me P's.

Am I doing it right?

I enjoy the Xbone for its game exclusives. Dont give a shit about Kinect(lol) Snap, Skype or whatever else MS trys to shove up our ass. And yeah, lets have to ditch out current router in favor an asus one for some sort of streaming that I already have and that works on my system. Makes prefect MS sense. Maybe that's why their not current gen 8 console leader like SONY is with the PS4?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#548  Edited By AzatiS

@StormyJoe said:

If you don't care, why the payback comment? Sounds like you care to me. As for your points - most experts back in 2004 said that the days of 3rd party exclusives was over, and 1st and 2nd party exclusives would differentiate the consoles. In this case, they just happened to be correct. Most cows stuck with their PS2s until there was a price drop, that's why the slim sold so well. Sony made it easy by continuing to support the PS2 the first few years of the PS3.

Why am I "crying"? You're the one who lost his marlbes with your "It's PAYBACK TIME!" posts. You are freaking out, but then saying I am. It's quite funny.

I repeat.

There you are. Try to deny something . Stop crying , it is what it is as it was what it was for cows last gen. No more tears over facts please ... Ill get wet

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#549  Edited By AzatiS

@sts106mat said:

@AzatiS said:

@sts106mat said:

@AzatiS: can you edit a quote chain, or are you to worked up to care?

ill try but im not the only one ! Care to tell that to your fellow lems also or ?

It's not hard, it will not take you long to do every time you reply, just delete a section of the quote chain and then post.

I repeat , im the only one doing this or you dont want to upset your fellow lems ? Because in fact im the one deleting here and there.