@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Sagemode87 said:

The same live that went down today, same as PSN. Give it up already, no one is buying lol.

Live didn't go down today brah, 2 features were temporally disabled. Friends list and social features. You could still play online and do everything else. Try not to confuse this with PSN that goes down for a week to a month for UNscheduled maintenance.

Check Xbox twitter account and it'll say different. Lol @ those X1 sales. Xbox One failing hard.

I'm on XBL day and night. No problems.

I follow Xbox on Twitter and they mention nothing of it. Are you sure you aren't following some fake fanboy account.

How are those sales making your gaming experience better? I would love to know.

i've had problems all day with xblive, pos service-

Ok throw a pic of of this problem or even proof that you have an XBOX or let alone LIVE.

i am trying to care about what you want, i really do, i am trying my best to care but unfortunately, i do not give a flying fuk what you think, sorry, i tried :(

I'm not asking you to care. I'm asking to put up some proof, fakeboy. If this is too much for you to do, I am afraid you will be taken less seriously around here. It seems you were already scrapping the bottom before but now I fear the worst.

you see there is a huge problem with what you say, i still do not give a flying fuk if you believe me or not you see, you are just a random nobody and the fact that you care so much about my opinion when i care more about dog poo than yours makes me feel sad for you :(

I was more curious to see if you were on XBL. It could have been the start of a great friendship. Me and you pwn'ing fools side by side. Now I am sad.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#452 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

This is just my list, it isn't that incredible, but I'm happy with it:

• Chariot (fun game to play with gf)
  • FIFA 15 (love FIFA), Trials Fusion (quickly bored)
  • NFS Rivals (sucked)
  • guacamelee stce (was ok, indie stuff..., fun with two)
  • max curse of brotherhood (really liked this game)
  • Ryse (better than expected after reading reviews, quite challenging on legendary)
  • FIFA 14

Could be I'm forgetting a game, but I don't think so.

Well i was asking for a list of incredible games he claim there were on xbox one to play.

Basically every game there can be played elsewhere but Chariots right.?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Yeah no fuckin shit! It will have shadows, cars, and more than 4 people on the screen at once. Stay butthurt troll boy.

It will also be 900p unlike Infamous with a ton of repetitive low polygon monsters.

Actually SO is the only game so far i find yo be fun and i even voted 9 for it on the hype thread and explain why,which is more than we can say for other lemmings who voted AA just to play it safe after hyping the game.

Did you ever listen to yourself? I think there is something seriously wrong with your wiring.

I don't play the hype low game. I voted a 9 for Sunset. Don't confuse a individual for a group.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

You can take that list and shove it up your ass. Sideways. When are you going to listen to words and comprehend them? The PS4 has more games numerically. They aren't all the great first and third party ones Sony has promised. They are all shit filler and if you want to gloat about that then you list them.

Such meltdown..hahaha

The PS4 has more games and HIGHER rated to...

1. The Last of Us Remastered95.70%
2. flower93.57%
3. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition91.31%
4. Rayman Legends90.45%
5. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition89.57%
6. Fez88.46%
7. Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition88.40%
8. FIFA 1487.92%
9. TowerFall Ascension87.61%
10. Velocity 2X87.41%

1. Rayman Legends92.17%
2. FIFA 1489.92%
3. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition89.22%
4. NBA 2K1487.12%
5. Titanfall86.71%
6. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition86.62%
7. Forza Horizon 286.01%
8. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor85.82%
9. Metro Redux85.50%
10. Skylanders Trap Team83.50%

Look how that list stop on 87 for the PS4 but on xbox one does down to 83,the only 90+ game on xbox one is also on PS4,the PS4 has 2 games over 90+ not on xbox one..lol

rehashes, indies and ports. Great list the PS4 has that really owns the Xbox. lulz

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455  Edited By tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

rehashes, indies and ports. Great list the PS4 has that really owns the Xbox. lulz

You mean like MCC.?

Every single one is on xbox 360 but Halo 2 which was on xbox,so rehashes count on xbox one but not on PS4.?

That is funny didn't MS pay a few billions for what was an Indie game call Minecrafts.?

Again the same shit indies count only on xbox .hahahaa

Towerlfall> titanfall..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

So, who won?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

You mean like MCC.?

Every single one is on xbox 360 but Halo 2 which was on xbox,so rehashes count on xbox one but not on PS4.?

That is funny didn't MS pay a few billions for what was an Indie game call Minecrafts.?

Again the same shit indies count only on xbox .hahahaa

Towerlfall> titanfall..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MCC is the king of remakes, Towerfall will hold your interest for 5 minutes compared to hours of TitaFall. Keep playing your numbers though. It doesnt change that you have no argument.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#459 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@freedomfreak said:

So, who won?

The gamers who own all the systems and a PC to boot. They win no matter which system is selling the best. lol!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

You know what the annoying thing is with you, you'll always find something to nag about. First it was: Microsoft doesn't support Xbox 360 anymore, barely any games last years, etc etc. Then Microsoft makes extra effort releasing Titanfall, FH2 also on Xbox 360, next to Xbox One, then you response is: Xbox One doesn't have any decent exclusives, just multi-platform games, etc etc. Do you expect Microsoft to release completely different games, on both platforms, and thus paying twice the amount of money, with the risk that a game can fail? Microsoft just can't do anything good in some peoples eyes.

Ok what you quote for me asked for what.?

""I am still waiting for that incredible list of games to play on xbox one..lol""

This is what i asked for and what you deliver was.?

• Chariot (fun game to play with gf)
  • FIFA 15 (love FIFA), Trials Fusion (quickly bored)
  • NFS Rivals (sucked)
  • guacamelee stce (was ok, indie stuff..., fun with two)
  • max curse of brotherhood (really liked this game)
  • Ryse (better than expected after reading reviews, quite challenging on legendary)
  • FIFA 14

You reply with this.

So you failed to provide what i asked him for,you provided a bunch of multiplatforms games,some superior on PS4,and your opinion alone side it,Ryse may be better than expected for you,for me yeah that doesn't cut it specially with teh way lemmings have been with DC which has higher score than Ryse and lemming have try to make ti seen like the game scored 30 in Meta,it has 72% high than Ryse.

Like i say fifa,guacamele,NFS and even Max are multiplatforms.

That isn't a testament of a incredible line up that is basically multiplatform games.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 freedomfreak
@blackace said:

The gamers who own all the systems and a PC to boot. They win no matter which system is selling the best. lol!!

I just checked. Ps4 won.

Nice. This just isn't going to change. Maybe next gen, Xbox.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463  Edited By tormentos

@freedomfreak said:

So, who won?

Sony by almost doubling MS sales,even that MS gave destiny and Forza 5 free... for $399 vs the PS4+ Destiny bundle which was $459.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 freedomfreak
@tormentos said:

Sony by almost doubling MS sales,even that MS gave destiny and Forza 5 free... for $399 vs the PS4 vs Destiny bundle which was $459.

Doubling despite all that?

@blackace Did you know about this? That's crazy, right?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By tormentos

@blackace said:
@freedomfreak said:

So, who won?

That is funny on your B4X account all you did was damage control it using DC online problems,just like you just did on the Spain sales thread with one of your meltdowns.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

You can take that list and shove it up your ass. Sideways. When are you going to listen to words and comprehend them? The PS4 has more games numerically. They aren't all the great first and third party ones Sony has promised. They are all shit filler and if you want to gloat about that then you list them.

Such meltdown..hahaha

2. flower93.57%
4. Rayman Legends90.45%
6. Fez88.46%
8. FIFA 1487.92%
10. Velocity 2X87.41%

1. Rayman Legends92.17%
2. FIFA 1489.92%
4. NBA 2K1487.12%
5. Titanfall86.71%
7. Forza Horizon 286.01%
9. Metro Redux85.50%

Look how that list stop on 87 for the PS4 but on xbox one does down to 83,the only 90+ game on xbox one is also on PS4,the PS4 has 2 games over 90+ not on xbox one..lol

Try not to give into torfago's antics, Foxbot. He's a fat south American who gets his rocks off on a video game forum.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By tormentos
@FastRobby said:

In the back of my head I've got Titanfall and FH2 ready, and I know you will complain about the fact that they aren't "exclusives", that's why I responded with that. And also I don't care about Ryse score because you've got reviewers like Eurogamer that simply state after a couple of months: "We didn't even try the multiplayer, and haven't finished the campaign"... Nice review Eurogamer, top notch...

My point is, you complain about games being multiplatform, but I believe in company exclusives. Just like TLOU is a Sony exclusive, and FH2, Titanfall, Microsoft exclusives. They can choose what they do with the game. Release it on one ir multiple consoles, that's their choice. At the moment the best exclusive on PS4 is indeed TLOU, atleast that's the way I see it. So when you show a list of top PS4 games that include multiplatform games, in the way you call it multiplatform games, I find it very hypocritical.

2 more multiplatform games which don't require and xbox one..

Sunset Over Drive is a TRUE exclusive you can only play it on xbox one,the rest are multiplatforms,you people don't know what an exclusive is any more.

And that is the reason the xbox one loss to the PS4 game wise,it doesn't have 20 exclusives but the xbox one doesn't either and when we count games like Titanfall,or FH2 which are multiplatforms but aren't on PS4,you have to count games like MLB and TLOU which are also multi but are not on xbox one.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

@tormentos said:

Sony by almost doubling MS sales,even that MS gave destiny and Forza 5 free... for $399 vs the PS4 vs Destiny bundle which was $459.

You're poking the bear!

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 freedomfreak
@Chutebox said:

You're poking the bear!

Loading Video...

Elpresador-911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#471 Elpresador-911
Member since 2013 • 1096 Posts

i see lemmos are still using the "ps4 has no gamez" motto, despite the fact the quad has almost 2X as many as the xbone

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472  Edited By tormentos

@Bishop1310 said:

Try not to give into torfago's antics, Foxbot. He's a fat south American who gets his rocks off on a video game forum.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By tormentos
@Chutebox said:

@freedomfreak said:

@tormentos said:

You're poking the bear!

To obvious..ahahhaaa

@FastRobby said:

Well FH2 and Titanfall are multiplat but you can't play them on PS4...

Well i don't have a problem with lemming counting both games,if they don't have a problem with TLOU and MLB.

Fair is fair don't you think.?

So yeah those are 2 good games on xbox one,which are not on PS4 ill linear on this with you,so i hope when the same scenario present for the PS4 you can say the same.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 blackace
@freedomfreak said:

@blackace said:

I just checked. Ps4 won.

Nice. This just isn't going to change. Maybe next gen, Xbox.

Oh good. I own a PS4, so I win. lol!! Back to playing Horizon 2 on my Xbox One.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 blackace

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:
@freedomfreak said:

So, who won?

That is funny on your B4X account all you did was damage control it using DC online problems,just like you just did on the Spain sales thread with one of your meltdowns.

I don't have a B4X account, so no. I guess you abandoned your "I_Can_Haz" account right? lol!!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#476  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Such meltdown..hahaha

2. flower93.57%
4. Rayman Legends90.45%
6. Fez88.46%
8. FIFA 1487.92%
10. Velocity 2X87.41%

1. Rayman Legends92.17%
2. FIFA 1489.92%
4. NBA 2K1487.12%
5. Titanfall86.71%
7. Forza Horizon 286.01%
9. Metro Redux85.50%

Lots of games for those people jumping over from the 360 to PS4 to play.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 freedomfreak
@blackace said:

Yeah, it is. Sony knocked it out of the park this generation. Microsoft completely messed up, giving us an anti-consumer product.

I mean, sure, Sony had it rough last gen, but they're back on the throne. I'm gonna play some Driveclub now, or maybe one of the PS+ games. Sony gives out so many of those, it's hard to keep up with all these games being handed out for free.

I got Chariot for my Xbox One, but the thing crashed completely yesterday, so all my saves are gone. Classic faulty microsoft product :p

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

Lems are in straight meltdown, damage control mode.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@fastrobby and @foxbatalpha got pwnd by @termentos hahagha this page is so much LOL

whehehehe calm down @tormentos let them breath

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 tormentos

@blackace said:

I don't have a B4X account, so no. I guess you abandoned your "I_Can_Haz" account right? lol!!

Sure you don't dude..ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

@b4x said:

Not being able to play a game = bad news.

@b4x said:

@lglz1337: King is back?

King of I can't play half my game..... going on 10 days.

King of Hype?

@b4x said:

I'm sure those new adopters are ecstatic. To finally get home and play some Driveclub.

To easy again my friend :p

@b4x said:

DC may be up next week. You know the answer to that question though, don't you.... you don't need for me to tell ya. Here, Have another cookie.

Funny how only B4X is the only one damage controlling the numbers with Dc online problems....

Than you who have avoided the thread like a plague,arrive on the Spain sales thread with this comment..haha

@blackace said:

Could care less about Spain. They wouldn't know a good product is someone shoved it up their @$$. Their loss if they don't pick up an XB1 with all the great exclusives that are already on it.

Hope they are having fun trying to play DriveClub online for the last week. Now that's quality.

LMAO!! Sony couldn't even get something like PS TV or PSNow right. Jeez. Charging gamers to Beta test their unfinished products. Yeah, I'd say Europeans are cheated as well. They just are too stupid to know it.

Funny how you and him are the only morons,that use the "" i own so call multiple systems argument"",both use the same ass excuse to damage control sales numbers,both have the same epic meltdowns and both claim not been affected because you own all platform..

Bl4ckaceX your excuses are dumb your are B4X and you were on full damage control on this thread for the first 3 pages..lol

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By lglz1337

@tormentos: hmmm maybe you're right they are both the same person!

they type the same BS

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 tormentos
@blackace said:

Yeah that is also what B4X say all the time when he pretend he is not a lemming.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 FoxbatAlpha

@lglz1337 said:

@fastrobby and @foxbatalpha got pwnd by @termentos hahagha this page is so much LOL

Coming from you that may be true. I know you can spot someone getting pwnd a mile away.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484  Edited By lglz1337

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@lglz1337 said:

Coming from you that may be true. I know you can spot someone getting pwnd a mile away.

it's ok you don't have to mad 3rd grade consolite

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@lglz1337 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@lglz1337 said:

it's ok you don't have to mad 3rd grade consolite

I think I'm understand what you are saying. Still the bigger offense is you thinking Tomentoes owning anyone.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 lglz1337

@FoxbatAlpha: he just did, i saw it with my own eyes!

stay mad salty Xboner i know how you feel ATM

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By blackace
@lglz1337 said:

they type the same BS

You type the same BS as El Tormo, so maybe you and him are the same person. LMAO!! I have an alt, but it's not BX4. Some of the stuff he says, I don't even agree with. Heil86 knows my alt. Ask him. El Tormo couldn't own 1/2 a sandwich out of a garbage can. lmao!!!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@lglz1337 said:

What you perceived, was only bullshit clouding your vision.

I'm not mad at you though. I still have respect for you since you have had one of the biggest meltdowns i have ever seen on here. That took guts kid.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#489 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@YD_11 said:

@Sagemode87: I could have sworn that when the ps4 and X1 launched (a/k/a the start of current Gen), the 360 was beating the ps3.

you could swear the xbone is a better system, but as always you would be wrong. Part of being a delusional lem, comes with the territory.

I was talking about the 360/ps3 but ... Please enlighten me on the superiority of the ps4 then. Tell me the best 3-5 games on the ps4 for example.

We already know feature wise, online service wise, and system support wise, that the ps4 doesnt match up. Slightly more powerful than the X1 sure but unless playing some of the games side-by-side you'd be hard pressed to see the difference.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Such meltdown..hahaha

2. flower93.57%
4. Rayman Legends90.45%
6. Fez88.46%
8. FIFA 1487.92%
10. Velocity 2X87.41%

1. Rayman Legends92.17%
2. FIFA 1489.92%
4. NBA 2K1487.12%
5. Titanfall86.71%
7. Forza Horizon 286.01%
9. Metro Redux85.50%

LOL for ps4.. 1 = game people played on their ps3 last year.. 2 = indie arcade game from 2009.. 3 = on xbox one.. 4 = on xbox one.. 5 = indie and on xbox one.. 6 = indie from 2012 and on 360 among others.. 7 = on xbox one.. 8 = on xbox one.. 9 = indie arcade.. 10 = indie arcade

the ps4 game library is a joke. It has NO game on that list that released for the ps4 and isnt on xbox one and is not an indie (tlou is a 1year old ps3 game) . About the bold.. the xbox one has two non-indie games that are AAA here at GS not on the ps4

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 tormentos
@blackace said:
@lglz1337 said:

they type the same BS

You type the same BS as El Tormo, so maybe you and him are the same person. LMAO!! I have an alt, but it's not BX4. Some of the stuff he says, I don't even agree with. Heil86 knows my alt. Ask him. El Tormo couldn't own 1/2 a sandwich out of a garbage can. lmao!!!

Oh dude my grammatical errors is what gave me up,my gritting skills are not faked.

You do the same act he does,the same damage control,the same meltdown and even right down to the same arguments and excuses.

You cover was blown B4X is your account..lol

Maybe Heli doesn't doesn't know this one but is pretty obvious.

Hell you and him have even use the same i am a gamer for more than 20 years crap,your damage control over sales with DC online problems is one of the latest in a long line of same shit arguments you and him share,postures and even fake Manticore mantra..lol

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492  Edited By lglz1337

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@lglz1337 said:

What you perceived, was only bullshit clouding your vision.

I'm not mad at you though. I still have respect for you since you have had one of the biggest meltdowns i have ever seen on here. That took guts kid.

confirmed!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 tormentos
@blackace said:
@lglz1337 said:

they type the same BS

That is funny..

1 is on PS4,2 is on PS4,3 is on PS4,4 is on PS4,5 is on PC,360,6 is on PS4 in superior form up to 30FPS faster,7 is on xbox 360,8 is on PS4 in superior form 1080p + more foliage vs 900p,9 is on PS4,10 is on PS4.

There are 2 games on the XBO list not on PS4,there are 5 games on the PS4 list not on xbox one.

Half that list of PS4 games is not on xbox one..lol no matter what the PS4 has more games and higher rated..

Deal with it..hahaha

@YD_11 said:

I was talking about the 360/ps3 but ... Please enlighten me on the superiority of the ps4 then. Tell me the best 3-5 games on the ps4 for example.

We already know feature wise, online service wise, and system support wise, that the ps4 doesnt match up. Slightly more powerful than the X1 sure but unless playing some of the games side-by-side you'd be hard pressed to see the difference.

Yet it has more and higher rated games,maybe that is why this NPD they got such a beating,even when tehy gave september best selling game free alone side Forza 5 free as well..hahaha

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:
@lglz1337 said:

they type the same BS

That is funny..

1 is on PS4,2 is on PS4,3 is on PS4,4 is on PS4,5 is on PC,360,6 is on PS4 in superior form up to 30FPS faster,7 is on xbox 360,8 is on PS4 in superior form 1080p + more foliage vs 900p,9 is on PS4,10 is on PS4.

There are 2 games on the XBO list not on PS4,there are 5 games on the PS4 list not on xbox one.

Half that list of PS4 games is not on xbox one..lol no matter what the PS4 has more games and higher rated..

Deal with it..hahaha

@YD_11 said:

Yet it has more and higher rated games,maybe that is why this NPD they got such a beating,even when tehy gave september best selling game free alone side Forza 5 free as well..hahaha

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 lglz1337

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:
@lglz1337 said:

they type the same BS

That is funny..

Deal with it..hahaha

@YD_11 said:

you being served m8 seriously it's time to pack up

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496 FoxbatAlpha

@lglz1337 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:
@blackace said:
@lglz1337 said:

they type the same BS

That is funny..

Deal with it..hahaha

@YD_11 said:

you being served m8 seriously it's time to pack up

Pack it up? For what? To give you breathing room around the boards so you will get owned less?

I truly love you man. Pure entertainment.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

LMAOOOO Xbone STILL getting OWNED.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#499  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Wow this thread is just meltdown. More so than any other NPD thread, what happened? (I really cba to read through all this)

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#500 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

Wow this thread is just meltdown. More so than any other NPD thread, what happened? (I really cba to read through all this)

in short lems getting more desperate each month, so much that mr PUTCHURRRR gave them hope only to be dead wrong yet again.