Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

dem sales doh..make my consoles so much more fun to use.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#302  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:
@AzatiS said:

@tormentos said:

I just don't think MS have any more options,they may as well byte the bullet they loss,and every month it passes the advantage grows bigger.

The PS4 may as well sold 1 million units this past month,selling 3 or 4 millions this coming holiday is not out of the question again.

MS just fu** up.

By the way there are some missing lemms in this thread,Stormyjoe,Blackace,Sts106mats,kuu2,williamlrbaker (which come from hes cave every now and then) slimdogmillionaire,and several others..

I guess the beating was to much..

And many more , i dont want to name them , they know !!

some are here, but MS PR sucks so they do 2

i can only imagine them hitting their head on a table and crushing their teeth

If you let yourself get upset about the sales of a console all last gen, you may now be now wondering why nobody else cares / is as upset as you are about this stuff.

hint, its because not everyone is an uptight little fanboy like you.

cute...

and still inside a NPD thread

bb bbbb but i don't care

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:
@AzatiS said:

@tormentos said:

I just don't think MS have any more options,they may as well byte the bullet they loss,and every month it passes the advantage grows bigger.

The PS4 may as well sold 1 million units this past month,selling 3 or 4 millions this coming holiday is not out of the question again.

MS just fu** up.

By the way there are some missing lemms in this thread,Stormyjoe,Blackace,Sts106mats,kuu2,williamlrbaker (which come from hes cave every now and then) slimdogmillionaire,and several others..

If you let yourself get upset about the sales of a console all last gen, you may now be now wondering why nobody else cares / is as upset as you are about this stuff.

cute...

and still inside a NPD thread

bb bbbb but i don't care

i dont care, like many people on here, i own a PS4 and an XB1, i get the best of both, i am happy gamer at the moment.

why would I care if more people buy an X1 or PS4 ?

because you're a defensive MF

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#305 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Wow, more people abandoning the PS3 I see. The fact that people are jumping on a system with no games for the next 6 months is mind blowing. Good for Sony, bad for the schmoes buying it.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Fanboys will remain fanboys. If Knack 2 was to be released the same day as Halo 5, it would've outsold it 3:1.

nah. Halo is still Halo, at least for that month the Xbone will definitely outsell the PS4 in north america. if not then you done **** up now.

If PS4 outsells the XBone during MCC month in NPD, epic proportion ownage music shall be played.

For the reaper cometh.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:

just think about it it will only get tougher for Xposbone to outsell PSgod4 once ND,

SSM and the other big boys release their GOTY's AKA Bloodborne.

MS is F*****

Why would that matter ?

360 or PS3 didn't outsell the wii and both still had amazing games.

Games are coming for all consoles, so win-win for multi-console owners.

Well said dear ol chap. Jolly Good I say and a brilliant noble effort.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#308 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Wow, more people abandoning the PS3 I see. The fact that people are jumping on a system with no games for the next 6 months is mind blowing. Good for Sony, bad for the schmoes buying it.

If there are no games how was I playing Evil within and shadow of mordor last night?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@Animal-Mother: Where are the actual Sony Exclusives that so many people raved about when this system launched????? You bought a PauperStation4 for multiplats???? I have no problem admitting I bought my One for KI, Sunset OD, and Halo. I will have my fix of those games in the first year of owning a One. PauperStation4 fans do have mediocre exclusives I guess they can play...........oh wait they did get awesome indies/arcade games which they bashed to hell and back last gen.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 Heil68

@sts106mat:

hahaha

We must play something this weekend!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Shewgenja

@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:

just think about it it will only get tougher for Xposbone to outsell PSgod4 once ND,

SSM and the other big boys release their GOTY's AKA Bloodborne.

MS is F*****

Why would that matter ?

360 or PS3 didn't outsell the wii and both still had amazing games.

Games are coming for all consoles, so win-win for multi-console owners.

3rd party sales were fairly lackluster on the Wii. It was a special case of the casual gamer being completely split from the traditional gamer for the first half to 3/4 mark of a long generation. I'm not saying games didn't sell on Wii, but the core gamer is much more likely to buy more games in the lifetime of a console which is why developer support went to the PS3 and 360 despite HD games being far more expensive to make.

This generation is nothing like that. It's not a good analogy.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother: Where are the actual Sony Exclusives that so many people raved about when this system launched????? You bought a PauperStation4 for multiplats???? I have no problem admitting I bought my One for KI, Sunset OD, and Halo. I will have my fix of those games in the first year of owning a One. PauperStation4 fans do have mediocre exclusives I guess they can play...........oh wait they did get awesome indies/arcade games which they bashed to hell and back last gen.

Did people buy multiplats for the 360? Yes! Why? Because multiplats were better on that system no way you can spin it. Multiplats are better on the PS4 for now.

I bought my one for games the only one i've partially played through is DR3 and that's just barely. It goes both ways. The PS4 is more appealing to me right now with better multiplats and it's free offerings. It took up to 5 months for those games to come For the XB1 for me. The only game i'll be buying for my one that looks appealing is SSoD

The PS4 is this gens 360 right now. Better multiplats with the support coming. Also lol i love it when people brag about the MC Collection.

Is it nice that they're being uprezed and halo 2 is being remade? Yeah....But i've played all those games before...

Second I'd take you more seriously if you didn't keep calling it the pauperstation 4 :P

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@AzatiS said:
@sts106mat said:

@lglz1337 said:
@AzatiS said:

@tormentos said:

MS just fu** up.

What are you trying to say ? Last gens PS3 sales or ?

take it as you wish.

Ok lets talk facts because i bet thats what you meant.

If MS with X360 couldnt win PS3 on sales in the end when PS3

1) Had 1 less year in the market

2) Was ridiculously ovepriced

3) Lost major exclusives to competition

4) and its mother company , Sony was and still is in a multibillion losses for many years now

5) Lost the momentum it had with PS2 ( 120million Ps2 owners were waiting for PS3 )

6) It had to cut BC and drives in order to have a decent price cut

7) For its 2 years had no blockbuster games to push sales

8) even lost multiplatform war with this ridiculous architecture when it hyped itself as the video game system that will revolutionize gaming which never happened

and STILL X360 couldnt win vs it in the end. I mean , what else Sony had to do wrong in order for X360 to win PS3 ? Every single thing went wrong from the start. Every single decision they made hardware wise was a facepalm. But in the end , despite all those difficulties they kept delivering ... Awesome exclusives that is with 3rd party support being as strong as X360s. Thats why.

So if someone needs to be upset with what the outcome that should be X360 and lems. Ended up third vs a such problematic system and a company on such a serious multibillions loses. Its insane ... Also lets not forget that last gens winner was Wii. Win or lose the second place doesnt say much , let alone all this triumphs about how X360 is leading vs PS3. In the end though lems , you ended last. Which is so ridiculous when Sony had so many problems and PS3 being such and upset. So damn ridiculous.

And here you are talking about upsets. Just wait and see this generation that Sony learned their lesson and they avoided every single mistake they did last gen.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#317 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

If there are no games how was I playing Evil within and shadow of mordor last night?

But there is no need to jump system to play those because they are on the 360 and Ps3 as well.

Getting shadows of mordor on 360 giving evil within a miss, i hate the time period it's set in quite frankly.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Did people buy multiplats for the 360? Yes! Why? Because multiplats were better on that system no way you can spin it. Multiplats are better on the PS4 for now.

I bought my one for games the only one i've partially played through is DR3 and that's just barely. It goes both ways. The PS4 is more appealing to me right now with better multiplats and it's free offerings. It took up to 5 months for those games to come For the XB1 for me. The only game i'll be buying for my one that looks appealing is SSoD

The PS4 is this gens 360 right now. Better multiplats with the support coming. Also lol i love it when people brag about the MC Collection.

Is it nice that they're being uprezed and halo 2 is being remade? Yeah....But i've played all those games before...

Second I'd take you more seriously if you didn't keep calling it the pauperstation 4 :P

i agree with this, PS4 is defintiley the 360 of this gen and as a multiplat gamer it would be my choice of console if i ever do decide to buy and 8th gem console after the Wii-U

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Animal-Mother

@delta3074 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

But there is no need to jump system to play those because they are on the 360 and Ps3 as well.

Getting shadows of mordor on 360 giving evil within a miss, i hate the time period it's set in quite frankly.

Very true. Well shadow of mordor is going to be missing the nemesis system on PS3/360.

Uhmm I don't know A year in people usually tend to begin to jump ship because they want the games better looking on the new machines.
Evil within isn't set within a time period and if it is. It IS indeed modern day, it just jumps locations around a lot.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 Shewgenja

@sts106mat said:

fair enough. thanks to X1 and PS3 sales being so close, there was a huge number of multiplats, this gen will be no different. gamers win. its all good.

I'm not ready to draw that conclusion yet. Sony has made next to no maneuvers to gain market position whereas MS has been throwing the kitchen sink. It literally all boils down to how well the MCC month is whether XBone actually has a future or not. These holidays are make or break for the XBone but the same cannot be said for the PS4 due to its global positioning.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts
@kuu2 said:

PS3 has a bit of a pricing problem right now as far as sales go. It's currently being sold for over $250 by most retailers, and its official asking price is still $270. With PS4s being sold for $400 and PS Now widely available in North America, the PS3 is going to have pretty short legs unless Sony is willing to drop price.

At this rate, the Xbox 360 seems set to last longer. Microsoft will need the 360 around to offset relatively weak One sales for the next couple years.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 AzatiS

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Noone told you yet ?

Only exclusives are games ... Thats what sheeps keep telling themselfs ... Multis dont count as games , noone plays them. Booooing!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

i agree with this, PS4 is defintiley the 360 of this gen and as a multiplat gamer it would be my choice of console if i ever do decide to buy and 8th gem console after the Wii-U

Perhaps the console okay but no way the games. 360 had a great launch lineup including a AAAE plus Kameo, PGR3 & Condemned AA's also at this point in it's lifespan it already had Oblivion and Gears and others sooo, nope, I gotta disagree with on this one my friend.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 Heil68

@sts106mat said:

@Heil68 said:

@sts106mat:

hahaha

We must play something this weekend!

Busy tomorrow, maybe sunday, I have titanfall and FH2 on X1 at the mo.

PS4 games are mordor and ALien, so no multi.

defo for the MCC

I'll be getting MCC too! In anticipation started playing Reach and ordered the MC helmet from the Halo 3 CE. :D

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Stay mad Bro, PS4 outsells Xbox One because it has a better overall library and is the better machine. Seeing you have a meltdown over it is hilarious though :)

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By Animal-Mother

@SecretPolice said:

@delta3074 said:
@Animal-Mother said:

Perhaps the console okay but no way the games. 360 had a great launch lineup including a AAAE plus Kameo, PGR3 & Condemned AA's also at this point in it's lifespan it already had Oblivion and Gears and others sooo, nope, I gotta disagree with on this one my friend.

It doesn't matter. A game is a game is a game. Xb1 had what? Forza and DR3?
And what did it have all through the year? A kinect exclusive ANOTHER forza game, MORE halo and one new IP coming this fall

So much for ZOMG THE EPIC FALL. Count it one new IP. Sunset Over Drive. Also it doesn't help you're biased..... Also we're not in the launch window anymore. If the PS4 plays multiplats better it just does. Just like the 360 did why wouldn't people buy it. I know if the Xb1 played Multiplats better and was more powerful I woulda bought it from the get go.

I have these games

Alien Isolation

Shadow of Mordor

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Killzone

Velocity 2x

Trine 2

Sniper Elite 3

Ground Zeroes

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Heil68

@sts106mat:

Yeah, you blokes across the pond got lucky and hd a CE. We get nothing over here.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 SecretPolice

@Animal-Mother:

Nice try eh, not really but what I expect from ya. We were discussing the PS4 and if it's the 360 of this gen. not X1.... move along lil doggy. :P

@Animal-Mother said:

@SecretPolice said:

@delta3074 said:
@Animal-Mother said:

And what did it have all through the year? A kinect exclusive ANOTHER forza game, MORE halo and one new IP coming this fall

So much for ZOMG THE EPIC FALL. Count it one new IP. Sunset Over Drive. Also it doesn't help you're biased.....

I have these games

Alien Isolation

Shadow of Mordor

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Killzone

Velocity 2x

Trine 2

Sniper Elite 3

Ground Zeroes

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein

Nice try at changing the subject but eh, not really but what I expect from ya. I was replying to the the notion that PS4 is the 360 of this gen. not X1 vs PS4....try to keep up, now move along lil doggy. :P

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@shawty_beatz said:

@AzatiS said:

@tormentos said:

Win or lose..

I say the Ps4 outsold the xbox one again.Numbers should be out in a few hours.

PS4 has NO games , it shouldnt be able to sell 1 unit !! Sony is the worst company ever , look at Ps1/2/3 exclusives and total support to their consoles even when they are on multibillion losses.Pathetic. And one more thing... Multiplatforms dont count as games specially with others missing them big time ( we or wii or you or U or wtf ). Ok Tormentos? Because i said so ! PS4 sucks

PS4 has GOTY's coming out soon. Godborne, The God 1886, Ungoded: A Gods End, No Man's God, Ratchet and God: Remaster etc.

All MS has is the Master Flop Collection and Flopset Overdrive, maybe you can count Quantum Flop but that will come to PC as the definitive edition anyway. Then there are the TBDIF games like Halol 5: Flopians and Flopdown 3.

You flopped my eyes out ! I said PS4 has no games and thats it. The games you see on Metacritic are not actually games. Only We You has games. Wait what the hell did i say ? We You ? Not You , We ! You go Flop youselfs cows !

The We You is a tough one, it doesn't have flop games but it also doesn't have God games, though it does have the only AAAE, so that's something.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Animal-Mother

@SecretPolice said:

@Animal-Mother:

Nice try eh, not really but what I expect from ya. We were discussing the PS4 and if it's the 360 of this gen. not X1.... move along lil doggy. :P

@Animal-Mother said:

So much for ZOMG THE EPIC FALL. Count it one new IP. Sunset Over Drive. Also it doesn't help you're biased.....

I have these games

Alien Isolation

Shadow of Mordor

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Killzone

Velocity 2x

Trine 2

Sniper Elite 3

Ground Zeroes

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein

Nice try at changing the subject but eh, not really but what I expect from ya. I was replying to the the notion that PS4 is the 360 of this gen. not X1 vs PS4....try to keep up, now move along lil doggy. :P

And yet you try to turn the topic on it's head.
Question are Multiplats better on the PS4? Yes it does it's been proven multiple times.
So take your bias and table turning topic somewhere else. Because everything you say is taken with a liter of salt.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Shewgenja

@sts106mat said:

people are acting like the X1 is not selling, it is selling, just not as much as the PS4.

MCC will be a huge game for the console, so will Halo 5. I recently read in GamesTM about Nightfall, MCC and Halo 5, if you actually look at the strategy MS and 343 have with that trio, it is really smart.

Without going into it too much, Nightfall (directed or produced by Ridley Scott) will launch alongside MCC with weekly episodes. the central character will be Agent Locke who apparently will bring a human story with the action. Agent locke will be a major playable character in Halo 5, (seems that he is hunting the Master chief, who has gone rogue on some mission).

Personally i can't wait for halo to come back. besides Batman Arkham Knight, only a new Elder Scrolls, fallout or mass effect will get me this hyped.

The 360 sold about 20K units less in September '06 than the XBone did this past September. The optimist will see this as a good thing that the XBone is tracking along side what came to be a successful console for MS.

The pessimist will note that in September of '06, the 360 sold 260k with Just Cause being the only platform exclusive for the month and no price cutting or bundling measures and the XBone had a Forza game this past month. So, all things considered, XBone is having to swing an awfully heavy hammer to keep that line going against a relatively unproven brand name facing the eve of the launch of its biggest competitor in '06.

No. In a vacuum where numbers are not relative, the XBone is selling. People saying it's not are wrong, although it did have a week Spring and summer comparatively. The big question is, will those arms tire out? How aggressive with bundling and pricing can MS be going into the future before the XBone is on some kind of autopilot where it can hold on to its position in the market relative to the WiiU? The PS4 is in clear waters and Generation 8 is only Sony's to **** up. XBone is starting to look like Goku after having done the Kaioken for a few months straight. It's resilience under this market pressure is at question.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 SecretPolice

@Animal-Mother said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Animal-Mother:

@Animal-Mother said:

I have these games

Alien Isolation

Shadow of Mordor

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Killzone

Velocity 2x

Trine 2

Sniper Elite 3

Ground Zeroes

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein

And yet you try to turn the topic on it's head.

Question are Multiplats better on the PS4? Yes it does it's been proven multiple times.

So take your bias and table turning topic somewhere else. Because everything you say is taken with a liter of salt.

Oh shat the heck up, I was replying to what delta said for crying out loud..... you go on the defensive at the drop of a hat your plastic GF is somehow insulted.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Animal-Mother

@SecretPolice said:

Oh shat the heck up, I was replying to what delta said for crying out loud..... you go on the defensive at the drop of a hat your plastic GF is somehow insulted.

No I won't. Also aren't you the guy who would sign over the deed to your house if MS offered you a free Xb1? Seriously dude

ccagracing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 ccagracing
Member since 2006 • 845 Posts
@Animal-Mother said:

@SecretPolice said:

@delta3074 said:
@Animal-Mother said:

So much for ZOMG THE EPIC FALL. Count it one new IP. Sunset Over Drive. Also it doesn't help you're biased..... Also we're not in the launch window anymore. If the PS4 plays multiplats better it just does. Just like the 360 did why wouldn't people buy it. I know if the Xb1 played Multiplats better and was more powerful I woulda bought it from the get go.

I have these games

Alien Isolation

Shadow of Mordor

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Killzone

Velocity 2x

Trine 2

Sniper Elite 3

Ground Zeroes

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein

I kind of agree with you, big name Multiplats are the most important games to have on your system and if you don't have them, your console wont sell. Don Mattrick made a bollocks of introducing and signing off on the spec of the XB1 and changed policies what made the 360 a success. I think the problem with Titanfall was that it was multiplayer only; had it a proper campaign story and a horde/firefight mode then it would have had better sales, being multiplat didn't help XB1. Sunset Overdrive looks like it could be good and could be a surprise hit but if MS want to get back into the lead this gen then I think a radical shakeup is needed unless they could secure a genuine system seller like GTA 6 and it would be cheaper to buy Sony and close their doors!

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@sts106mat said:

how does that change anything I said? 120K in 4 days in one country, not counting digital downloads?

The best thing about this gen is that if your game underperforms you can just cite digital downloads. ^_^

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 SecretPolice

@Animal-Mother said:

@SecretPolice said:

No I won't. Also aren't you the guy who would sign over the deed to your house if MS offered you a free Xb1? Seriously dude

I almost never say the with seriousness but you are a poster boy of a butthurt fanboy, now, I was not speaking to you in the first place and at this point never wish to so move along, I'm done with ya.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#343 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

1. Xbox One version of Destiny Outsold the PS4 version. We don't have numbers for either, but the most I can see the bundle selling is 150,000 extra copies considering that a bunch of Black PS4's also sold so it would be silly to believe all the pPS4 sales in September were limited manufactures of White PS4's. I may go 200,000 for this example. Either way, it's very curious.

2. Neither Sony or MS directly stated they are the leader of this month. we have a Vgchartz source being the only one that actually gives us that info, and Venturebeat (who seems to also use GI but doesn't source where they got their info and are the only ones) Also make this fishy.

3. While it's still "likely" Sony won, the fact neither announced directly, Especially Sony, that it was the number one selling console this month is very very strange.

4. The Bungie Name is probably why Destiny did so well on Xbox One as I had predicted in the past a long with the free game deal. This could translate into good sales for the Halo Collection.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 Animal-Mother

@SecretPolice said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SecretPolice said:

I almost never say the with seriousness but you are a poster boy of a butthurt fanboy, now, I was not speaking to you in the first place and at this point never wish to so move along, I'm done with ya.

says the guy who called a piece of plastic my "gf"

talk about butthurt jesus.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By AzatiS

@shawty_beatz said:

@AzatiS said:

@shawty_beatz said:

@AzatiS said:

@tormentos said:

Win or lose..

I say the Ps4 outsold the xbox one again.Numbers should be out in a few hours.

PS4 has NO games , it shouldnt be able to sell 1 unit !! Sony is the worst company ever , look at Ps1/2/3 exclusives and total support to their consoles even when they are on multibillion losses.Pathetic. And one more thing... Multiplatforms dont count as games specially with others missing them big time ( we or wii or you or U or wtf ). Ok Tormentos? Because i said so ! PS4 sucks

PS4 has GOTY's coming out soon. Godborne, The God 1886, Ungoded: A Gods End, No Man's God, Ratchet and God: Remaster etc.

All MS has is the Master Flop Collection and Flopset Overdrive, maybe you can count Quantum Flop but that will come to PC as the definitive edition anyway. Then there are the TBDIF games like Halol 5: Flopians and Flopdown 3.

You flopped my eyes out ! I said PS4 has no games and thats it. The games you see on Metacritic are not actually games. Only We You has games. Wait what the hell did i say ? We You ? Not You , We ! You go Flop youselfs cows !

The We You is a tough one, it doesn't have flop games but it also doesn't have God games, though it does have the only AAAE, so that's something.

Yes , thats right !! So , as i said. Only exclusives games counts and We You , i mean We not You , automatically win. You keep playing those multi craps noone cares about.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Heil68

@TigerSuperman said:

1. Xbox One version of Destiny Outsold the PS4 version. We don't have numbers for either, but the most I can see the bundle selling is 150,000 extra copies considering that a bunch of Black PS4's also sold so it would be silly to believe all the pPS4 sales in September were limited manufactures of White PS4's. I may go 200,000 for this example. Either way, it's very curious.

2. Neither Sony or MS directly stated they are the leader of this month. we have a Vgchartz source being the only one that actually gives us that info, and Venturebeat (who seems to also use GI but doesn't source where they got their info and are the only ones) Also make this fishy.

3. While it's still "likely" Sony won, the fact neither announced directly, Especially Sony, that it was the number one selling console this month is very very strange.

4. The Bungie Name is probably why Destiny did so well on Xbox One as I had predicted in the past a long with the free game deal. This could translate into good sales for the Halo Collection.

Dont forget #5

5. SONY is a on ROLL guys with current gen 8 leader PS4.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#348  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@Bishop1310 said:

dem sales doh..make my consoles so much more fun to use.

I still have fun using all my game consoles, no matter what the sales are. Sales doesn't affect the games I will play now and in the future.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#349 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

NPD Numbers, *=Hidden number for safety

Platform: Video Game Hardware

Playstation 4 5**,000

Xbox One 28*,000

Vita 2*,000

That's all I will do.

Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

"Before the NPD sent out its report, Sony issued a statement saying PS4 was once again the top-selling console, and that it's been the most popular platform for playing Destiny. There was some belief that Xbox One might come out on top (following a prediction from analyst Michael Pachter), thanks to the free game promotion Microsoft offered, but that didn't turn out to be the case.

This is right on the front page of GS. So easy to get informed...

Edit: Also: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-is-destiny-players-console-of-choice/1100-6423009/