*MODS LOCK PLEASE*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

I have 252 games on Steam

3/4 of the indies on PS4 I already have them on my PC and in fact, most of them came out on PC first

most of the f2p games on the PS4 launched on the PC first

I get crazy deals from the humble bundle and countless other digital distributors plus free games from time to time

While my Pc isn't powerful and my gpu is obsolete by now, it only cost me around 350, buying a 750ti for 150 dollars would have me outperfoming the PS4

Why should I be jelaous again? I hope it's not for those 30 fps games that want to offer a "cinematic" experience, because i kinda rather play games that offer a GAMING experience

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

60fps is unplayable though

144hz display I need 150+fps at all times otherwise i don't play the game(if it's a fps)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

Generally speaking, most pc gamers are aware they are now at the bottom of the food chain. Pc gamers no longer have any AAA single player games in development. These are now purely console built and ported over. If this was 1998, it would be a different story. Now, with the rise of torrents the only viable solution is low risk indie titles and free2play titles or generally, connected MMO titles

It's borders on disillusion that pc gamers would boast about "mater race" when what the platform essentially, more or less now amounts to is slightly sharper visuals of console ports. It's a defense mechanism for the most part, they know the reality and refuse to accept it. Now with the Playstation 4 console catching light with indie titles, the pc platform is being chocked even tighter.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

@uninspiredcup: For someone who have made some... Interesting threads and seemed kinda informed, that was the most ignorant comment I have read from you

So PC gamers are at the bottom of the food chain because they didn't get a killzone game that got the lowest rating in the franchise? t

he upcoming order that wants to pretend to be a movie?

the quantum break game that has done nothing but make it feel like some interactive tv show?

Ryse that is pure style and no substance?

Knack wich is ultimately a tech demo again with no substance?

or you mean the AAA racers that offer up to 200 dollars in microtransactions and a pay 2 win model?

If that's the case, man I've never been so happy to be at the bottom of the food chain, didn't know getting ripped off was the cool thing nowadays

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Nothing to be jelly of.

Home-based wise, I use my PC 80% of the time while I game. Wii U gets a 10%, PS3 gets a 6% use. PS4 is used 4% of the time (not counting Netflix usage).

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#56 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@mrintro said:

At $400, you are getting a capable machine that will be supported for at least 5-6 years. You have some of the best developers in the world that develop exclusively for Sony. PS4 is selling out like crazy which pretty much guarantees it will get amazing third party and indie support. And all for $400. Don't have to work about upgrading your system, don't have to keep dropping cash. I mean, maybe you could use a PC for RTS games, but you can easily play those on a regular computer. So what gives? The graphics on the PS4 are good enough. 1080p and 60fps is here and at a grand bargain!

ooo TC i feel sorry for you.

1: games are cheaper on pc

2: pc is open so there is far more devs and they don't need no permission from MR sony to make games

3: no paying for psn+

4: upgrading is a personal option

5: PC has option to every single type of game

6:1080P does not equal higher settings

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

$400 + 13% tax + the cost of games to have the privilege of playing the 7.0 Killzone: Shadowfall and the 4.0 Knack.

Or, one could spend $400-600 on a capable PC in the mid-range specs and get access to a massive library of games from the past two decades that on the right occasion can cost pennies to buy (i.e. Humble Bundle).

No gamer in their right mind, who looks for fun times with games rather than empty hype, would buy a PS4 right now.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Theres no reason to be jealy. I might be jealy when games like Last Guardian , Uncharted 4 or something similar gets a release but till then ... why to be jealy?!! For Killzone or what ?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I have no need for a system trying to imitate a PC and not doing as good a job at it

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

The only area where PC lags behind consoles is having big budget 1st party games. And after last gen, I don't even think that's such a bad thing. Rarely does anything worth while come out of the "AAA" scene anymore.

PC = biggest library + most freedom... by far, it's not even close. It's non-PC gamers that should be jelly.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Just count the petitions.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

@mrintro said:

Console games go on sales quickly these days. Also, PS+ gives you free games.

Oh yes, how I could forget PS+, a PAID service that gives you FREE games, which you lose if you ever stop paying your subscription.

No thank you.

And yeah, I know console games go on sales too, I've buying a lot of Vita games through PSN. That doesn't change the fact that games are much cheaper on PC though. On PC there is a lot of competition between different stores, on consoles it's just MS and Sony deciding the price.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Are Darks Souls and Titanfall on PS4 ? No ? Here´s your answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

PS4 has no games... what is there to be jelly of? and the graphics are already showing limits... sooner than previous generations.

Sony games? mostly 10 hourgraphic whoring out of date gameplay movie-wannabe games. no thanks, I'm a gamer, not ain interactive movie fanboy.

anab0lic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By anab0lic
Member since 2011 • 374 Posts

Nothing on it that i find even remotely interesting yet... maybe when there is some good Japanese games that get localized ill pick one up.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#67  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@mrintro said:

but you don't have Uncharted, Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid, heck, you don't even have GTA 5 yet.

Button-mashers. Wake me up when the consoles get a good flight sim, 4x or grognard game. Hint: ain't gonna happen.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

If you were a PC gamer you would understand. Also, PS4 has no fucking games lol

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#69 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

PS4 is not that great from what I played from it, besides I have more games on my PC and I'm pretty content with that.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

How many worthwhile games are on ps4 i cant get on pc and how many are on pc you cant get with a ps4 ?

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Generally speaking, most pc gamers are aware they are now at the bottom of the food chain. Pc gamers no longer have any AAA single player games in development. These are now purely console built and ported over. If this was 1998, it would be a different story. Now, with the rise of torrents the only viable solution is low risk indie titles and free2play titles or generally, connected MMO titles

It's borders on disillusion that pc gamers would boast about "mater race" when what the platform essentially, more or less now amounts to is slightly sharper visuals of console ports. It's a defense mechanism for the most part, they know the reality and refuse to accept it. Now with the Playstation 4 console catching light with indie titles, the pc platform is being chocked even tighter.

Dude, are you schizophrenic or something? You know, dual personalities...?

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#72 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@mrintro said:

At $400, you are getting a capable machine that will be supported for at least 5-6 years. You have some of the best developers in the world that develop exclusively for Sony. PS4 is selling out like crazy which pretty much guarantees it will get amazing third party and indie support. And all for $400. Don't have to work about upgrading your system, don't have to keep dropping cash. I mean, maybe you could use a PC for RTS games, but you can easily play those on a regular computer. So what gives? The graphics on the PS4 are good enough. 1080p and 60fps is here and at a grand bargain!

Oh come on man... you can't be this stupid?

Why must you console only fools think people can't have both console and pc? I have been doing it since you were probably in diapers.. Console is good for some games and pc for others. For example. Right now on pc I am playing Might and Magic X legacy.. (awesome game btw..), Banished, Prison architect, Skyrim modded to hell, and company of heroes.

On PS4 ... Assassins Creed 4. Battlefiled 4 (i prefer fps on console nowadays unless arena shooters, but quake and ut aren't made any more), Zen Pinball 2, don't starve, and Strider ( a game I would never ever play on pc. I don't like being forced to use the crapy xbox controller on pc..uggh). Now I will be getting Theif 4 on PS4, if the pc has a modding scene like the others, then I will double dip on pc as it's my favorite franchise. Infmaous SS and Diablo3 (another double dip) after that.

Oh and i upgraded 1x in the past 3 years, went from a nvidia 9800gt (which i moved to the kids pc) and got a 7870 oc ghz edition for oh around $160.. So yeah, $160 is not much to pay, been using the same case, monitor etc since 2008!!

You are really giving Playstation fans a bad name..

Mr_Ditters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#73 Mr_Ditters
Member since 2008 • 1920 Posts

My 4 year old PC outperforms my PS4...

The PS4 doesn't even have any games. My steam library is 100's of games long. KZ:SF is currently broken with unplayable lag, and it wasn't even that good of a game in the first place.

I don't have to pay money to use my own internet connection on my PC. Titanfall is coming out soon. My PS4 will be up for sale soon.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@IgGy621985 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Dude, are you schizophrenic or something? You know, dual personalities...?

That's not schizophrenia, that would be Dissociative Identity disorder aka Multiple Personalities

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 mrintro
Member since 2004 • 1354 Posts

@Mr_Ditters: my 3 year old laptop can play titan fall.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lostrib
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

@mrintro said:

It has a very small library right now. Not much to be jealous of yet.

Priapus10101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Priapus10101
Member since 2013 • 157 Posts

I don't see the point of buying a PS4. No games (nor any upcoming exclusive games that appear to be must buys) and no backwards compatibility with PS3 games. It boggles my mind that people have bought a PS4 given its current mediocrity. I would consider the WiiU a better purchase at this time, hence why I bought one recently (Super Mario 3D World amazing game).

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

console exclusives are best viewed from youtube.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I'm not jelly because I have more than 3 games to play. The PS4 is not worth shit compared to a PC at ANY price. The libraries are galaxies apart.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

I like jelly, its delicious

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#82 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

HAHAHAAHAHA. Thank you, brilliant.

stizzal13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 stizzal13
Member since 2013 • 609 Posts

@mrintro said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

Why would anyone be jelly of a 900pStation with a tablet CPU and a GPU barely matches the 2010 mid-range GPU 570 and that is when Sony is about to die and consolol gaming is taking its last breaths? We have better looking games and more technically advanced games 3 years back than the 900pStation will ever see in its life.

but you don't have Uncharted, Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid, heck, you don't even have GTA 5 yet.

lol You can watch ND games on YouTube for free and avoid the sub-par gameplay. I do wish the PC had the Metal Gear Solid series, though. But, the PC still has more games than I have time, so...

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@napo_sp said:

console exclusives are best viewed from youtube.

Sad but true.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By mrintro

@sailor232 said:

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

there's a ton of PS4 exclusives, so what's your point? also, the fact that titanfall doesn't require high end specs defeats the point of actually investing in a gaming pc

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 lostrib

@mrintro said:

@sailor232 said:

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

there's a ton of PS4 exclusives, so what's your point? also, the fact that titanfall doesn't require high end specs defeats the point of actually investing in a gaming pc

a ton? As of now there's KZSF and Resogun worth mentioning, and then Infamous is yet to release. Not sure that qualifies as a ton. Now, PC does have a ton of exclusives

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

The title of this thread is a joke, I tell ya, consolites will probably never know any better, so sad.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By adamosmaki

@mrintro said:

@sailor232 said:

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

where exactly is that huge exclusive library? In 2-3 years time ?

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mrintro

@adamosmaki said:

@mrintro said:

@sailor232 said:

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

were you born yesterday? Sony's first part is unmatched. obviously most people own a PC, but why invest so much money in a separe gaming rig when the PS4 will clearly be the platform of choice for the majority of developers..

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lostrib

@mrintro said:

@adamosmaki said:

@mrintro said:

@sailor232 said:

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

were you born yesterday? Sony's first part is unmatched. obviously most people own a PC, but why invest so much money in a separe gaming rig when the PS4 will clearly be the platform of choice for the majority of developers..

Majority of developers? are you serious, or do you just enjoy being wrong?

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 adamosmaki

@mrintro said:

@adamosmaki said:

@mrintro said:

@sailor232 said:

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

You said there are a ton of Ps4 exclusives . Where are they ? and most devs are on pc btw by a big big margin from consoles

http://www.shacknews.com/article/83160/survey-more-than-half-of-developers-working-on-pc-games

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@mrintro said:

@adamosmaki said:

@mrintro said:

@sailor232 said:

@lostrib said:
@mrintro said:

but the PS4 can't

Unmatched? I'll give you that but that first party is not here yet.....

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Show me a ps4 game that runs at 1440p native with maxed graphics and look as good as say crysis 3 on PC, or even killzone at that resolution and 60fps, and then come back and see what i have to say.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

They say they aren't, but we all know they are. ;)

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#95 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Seriously, any thread claiming any degree of superiority for a console over PC gaming is a troll thread, even if the TC doesn't realize it.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#96  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa: Except play Sony exclusives, and the handful of multiplatforms that don't come to PC.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

No need to be jelly pc gaming it only does everything better. The ps4 will have some good exclusives but the vast majority of games will be better and cheaper on pc. Also can't forget about mod support.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#98 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts
@no-scope-AK47 said:

No need to be jelly pc gaming it only does everything better. The ps4 will have some good exclusives but the vast majority of games will be better and cheaper on pc. Also can't forget about mod support.

But mods ruin games. And if you game on PC, it's a requirement that you install every mod there is, for every game you have, including the crappy ones that are full of bugs and break the games. And the very existence of those poorly-built mods ruins all potential enjoyment for everyone, even the people who didn't know those mods existed.

Don't you know anything, hermtard?

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@mrintro said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

Why would anyone be jelly of a 900pStation with a tablet CPU and a GPU barely matches the 2010 mid-range GPU 570 and that is when Sony is about to die and consolol gaming is taking its last breaths? We have better looking games and more technically advanced games 3 years back than the 900pStation will ever see in its life.

I don't give two shit about the titles you mentioned. You can keep it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

Gee Idunno TC, maybe because they so far in all gens have had more higher rated exclusives then each console brand? More games in general? Freedom to alter and be creative with thier games? To control games how they see fit, not how they are told to (like on consoles).

Or that we can get the resolution and framerates we want out of a game if we so Desire.

Basicly no matter how much you harald the PS4, it has no freedom at all, it can never be tailored to how you want to play, you simply have what comes out of the box, never anything else. And that which comes ot of the box, PC can do better.

Oh and there is no such Thing as "free games" when you bloody pay for ps+ in the first place *sigh*

I find it incredibly funny how especially the cows on here looks so much Down on "pc indie and none AAA titles" yet that is the exact games ported over to the vita and the ps4 (and they then claim are awesome).