Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#801  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

The PS4 is so boring.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#802  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

awww butthurt tormy. look at your pathetic attempts to make me feel bad about my xbox one hahaha.

it must really iritate you that people are enjoying playing on XBox one. poor poor eltormo

I do play mostly multiplats. however my favourite games series is still a tie between halo and mass effect. Mass effect trilogy was completely back to front on PS3, so as far as i am concerned i made the right choice in getting a 360. I even bought a HDTV for mass effect.

Next, if i was genuinely bothered about inferior ports of games and graphics were the most important thing for me, id have bought a PC years ago.

Next,.

Ryse is a graphical masterpiece, it is the current console graphics king, cry more. (i am especially enjoying the story, voice acting and gameplay though)/

Halo spartan assault, i have had on my Lumia 925 since launch, so dont need the XB1 version.

I haven't played resistance so doubt that i "flamed it" for being crap (check my posts if you want).

and lol at your "higher standards".....enjoy paying for multiplayer when you eventually see a reason to pick up a PS4

Butthurt.? hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I am actually having a blast watching you own your self,with all the crap you use to pull against the PS3,from price point to crappy launch games,the xbox one has beat the PS3 by a mile...

Yep i do remember all your arguments,but but i play Multiplatforms,funny enough multiplatforms are inferior on xbox one,funny enough you even make fun of the PS4 power..hahahaha Hiding on PC some months ago...lol

Oh you ride the whole superior crap on xbox 360 for far to long to go back now and pretend you don't care..lol

Ryse is a bore fest and far from what a graphics king is,it has nice characters models the rest is a constricted piece of sh** game is build like a corridor shooter,it should be name the Fog king,and even that doesn't hit 1080p still doesn't have 30 FPS solid,frames are all over the place.

I know you don't need the xbox one version it is multilatforms,and it sucks on xbox one,how bad the Halo brand can fall i guess Halo 4 wasn't enough to ruin it.

Oh you never played anything on PS3 but you basically flamed all its games,it was one of my biggest fight with you and Delta which his wife had a PS3 but strangely he never got to play it.

Maybe i will but at least i will get games all month a huge discounts with it,not old ass games no want even know exist any more like games with gold,at least they are on the right way...hahaha

Enjoy a gen full of inferior ports...lol

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#803  Edited By KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Best thread 2014. To summarize:

Lems before Sony released their numbers: Victory! Xbox has won! 1st place until Sony says otherwise!

Lems after Sony released their numbers: But $100 more! But 13 regions! But price cut! But Titanfail! But no 3:1! But just wait! But Forza!

Running out of straws to grasp lems. Enjoy that last place, weaker hardware, more expensive, and fewer games. Keep this thread going.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#804  Edited By tormentos

@kratosyoloswag said:

Lems before Sony released their numbers: Victory! Xbox has won! 1st place until Sony says otherwise!

Lems after Sony released their numbers: But $100 more! But 13 regions! But price cut! But Titanfail! But no 3:1! But just wait! But Forza!

Running out of straws to grasp lems. Enjoy that last place, weaker hardware, more expensive, and fewer games. Keep this thread going.

Blackace meltdown has been nothing but epic..hahaha

And TC backpedaling sweet as candy..hahaha

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#805  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

Chad, is that you?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#806 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

Nice summary. 10/10

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#807 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Should've called it Xbox third cuz that shit is in third place lol!

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#808  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tormentos said:

So Injustice,Sound Shapes,Trines 2,and several other games not on xbox one don't count,but some how Titanfall will because it a multi million dollar game.?

Budget has nothing to do with it a game is a game,and Journey proved that here didn't.? It beat Halo 4 and other multi million dollar games for GOTY how can that be it was a very short indie game.

Oh please dude you are a lemming and it was already proven to you by the guy who openly quoted you on your many biased trips years ago,it was what 3 or 4 months ago.?

The PS4 has more games and higher rated to,is sad to see you downplay some port because some how they were on PS4 or PC,when those get better score than exclusive on xbox one,like if Forza was so new and revolutionary,is the same crap from years before but this time with less cars and a ton of micro transaction.

Fact is those games are scoring better period,xbox one games failed,oh what is the excuse for Resogun is an Indie as well,indies don't count,because that theme song is getting boring already,they count as Minecratf proved for the xbox 360.

Where did I say TitanFall counts for the Xbox One? I'm still waiting for you to see where I said it "counts." The reference to the money is simply the matter in you're trying to use the logic that a next-generation game is at the same level as a PSN PS3 port. It's an odd slope to go down.

Braid actually gave weight to that back in 2008, but it showcases the logic that comparing the two simply isn't up to snuff. Sure, a game is a game and with that games don't exist in a vacuum but you're trying to declare ownage on last generation PSN ports. I mean... seriously? I understand loyalty to a piece of plastic goes a long ways, but let's be real here.

Typically, those who call me a lemming are those in the bovine camp (Hey, look! Another joins the pack) who hold some sort of fantasy that anyone who doesn't prefer the PS3 over the Xbox 360 is some sort of "lemming." I've seen the same folks call Lundy, Blue_hazy, Darklink, heretrix, among many others "lemmings" because they don't blindly consider the PS3 the be all end all. It's cute to see it happen, but over all the years the bovine have perpetuated this, none have backed up their claims. Sad really. But hey, I'm sure folks think you're incredibly "credible" to call people "biased" -- how about you showcase the bias I have displayed in this thread, I'll wait.

Resogun looks like an awesome game, but I'm not going to call the PS4 better in terms of games when it's filled with PSN ports from the PS3 era. I'm sticking with the Wii U right now, hence why I own neither the Xbox One or PS4. Justifying your favorite piece of plastic by using last generation ports... you don't see anything wrong with that? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#809 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Wow, lems are buttmad over a simple statement of fact. Sad.

@sts106mat said:

Forza 5 is fooking awesome a true next gen game. Drivatars are a real game changer. GT hasn't been able to compete with Forza for years

Hardly surprising it's the best selling Xbone exclusive when it's bundled with the console and competing with Ryse and Lococycle. Flopza 5 barely looks current gen, and Drivertards are a joke. Are these how lemmings delineate success? Sad.

@tymeservesfate said:

Bungie didnt "escape" Microsoft let them go expand their business.

Hahahahaha! Yeah, MS just let go of their only top developer and the key to their only decent IP. Lems, do you even try building up a decent narrative to deny the horrific reality?

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#810  Edited By PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

#

@Karpetburnz said:

@StormyJoe: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-official-based-system-wars-meta-game-30970892/#210

The rules say, "This does not, in any way, mean that you aren't allowed totalk about metacritic or use metacritic as evidence of how good or bad a game is. The meta-game isn't here to stifle discussion. But for the purposes of determining the definitive score of a game, for purely meta-game purposes.

GS scores only matter to determine if a game is is flop, its for Metagame pursposes only. nowhere does it say were not allowed to use Metacritic to say how good a game is.

I am not talking about the meta game. If you are going to talk about "what console has the best library", or bash a game, then GS scores are all that count.

Look, this is my 2nd account. I don't use my "dabear" account anymore. But, I have been in SW since it was called "Console Wars" (2002, I think). And, like back then with gamerrankings.com, MetaCritic doesn't mean a damn thing.

You want to talk about MetaCritic scores? Go in their boards.

Again, where are these System Wars rules? (Source or link to that forum board that has the rules listed please). I have looked within this site and cant find them

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#811  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50562 Posts

Why do I keep seeing people say gt can't complete with forza when overall gt6 scored better than forza AND is a better sim?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#814 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

read the link again clown shoes. Forza 5 is the best console racing series and looks gorgeous. Drivetars are a real game changer and make a significant improvement to single player racing. you are being such a huge pathetic cry baby. hahaha

Oh yeah, muh survurs are making all the difference and Flopza looks totally awesome.

You floppy headed lemming moron.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#815  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Wow for all the marketing they paid for these sales are atrocious. Glad to see this incredible interest in the new gen consoles after 8 years of milkage.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#817  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat:

It's funny that even the bullshots have glare in them, hahahaha!

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#819  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat:

Photomode, so not gameplay. Thanks for the bullshot confirmation. :) P.S. no ones likes glare. It's not impressive.

Thanks for the update on the chunky shoulder buttons for fat Cheetos-dust stained lem fingers, good to know that MS has its fanbases' best interests at heart.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#821 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher:

Booom Baby.
Booom Baby.

stay mad, the game is beautiful and you are a cry baby. hahaha

Racing cars when the Sun goes supernova does sound exciting. I'll give you that.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#822 GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat:

Photomode, so not gameplay. Thanks for the bullshot confirmation. :) P.S. no ones likes glare. It's not impressive.

Thanks for the update on the chunky shoulder buttons for fat Cheetos-dust stained lem fingers, good to know that MS has its fanbases' best interests at heart.

the photo mode does nothing to the resolution or appearance apart from add some visual effects like lens flare if you want it.

clearly you haven't played it either.

you are a bell end.

I'm sowwy I said bad things about your half-finished racing game. :(

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#823 Shewgenja

Maybe that's why there's no weather in Forza 5. The sun going supernova scorched all moisture from the atmosphere leaving everyone to rally for the one sport left on earth.. Racing jaggy cars.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#826  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@sts106mat: I thought you said you were getting a PS4 instead of an XB1. What happened?

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#828 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@sts106mat: I thought you said you were getting a PS4 instead of an XB1. What happened?

yes i was (and still may do), i decided to go for xbox one when MS promised Halo 5 will be coming this year. I dont think i could stand to miss out on chiefs next adventure. plus the controller on the PS4 really really put me off, its not for me. when it gets a couple of after market alternatives modelled with off-set sticks i'll be more inclined.

I had no idea Halo 5 would be coming out this year, I'll have to keep an eye on it. I didn't really enjoy Halo 4 as much as the others, but am still interested in seeing how the next one turns out.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#829 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

@Karpetburnz said:

@StormyJoe: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-official-based-system-wars-meta-game-30970892/#210

The rules say, "This does not, in any way, mean that you aren't allowed totalk about metacritic or use metacritic as evidence of how good or bad a game is. The meta-game isn't here to stifle discussion. But for the purposes of determining the definitive score of a game, for purely meta-game purposes.

GS scores only matter to determine if a game is is flop, its for Metagame pursposes only. nowhere does it say were not allowed to use Metacritic to say how good a game is.

I am not talking about the meta game. If you are going to talk about "what console has the best library", or bash a game, then GS scores are all that count.

Look, this is my 2nd account. I don't use my "dabear" account anymore. But, I have been in SW since it was called "Console Wars" (2002, I think). And, like back then with gamerrankings.com, MetaCritic doesn't mean a damn thing.

You want to talk about MetaCritic scores? Go in their boards.

Again, where are these System Wars rules? (Source or link to that forum board that has the rules listed please). I have looked within this site and cant find them

The MODs temporarily removed the sticky when the site refresh was done. They have not put it back yet. You never saw the sticky for the "rules" and for the first time posters?

Where do you think the "you must be at level 10 to create a thread" points came from?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#830  Edited By tormentos

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher:

Booom Baby.
Booom Baby.

stay mad, the game is beautiful and you are a cry baby. hahaha

Basically he never had the intention that was just his damage control talking because the xbox was super sad,now he claim that because MS promise Halo on late 2014 that he go one,like if he could not wait until then to get one,Halo 5 is not do until late 2014 if it doesn't get delay.

Also he claimed many times to not care about exclusives and that he mostly played multiplatforms,riding the whole xbox 360 has superior multiplatform crap.

He getting an xbox one basically own him on every level possible,is so sad and funny at the same time,seeing invent excuse on why he got one, saying the PS3 didn't had anything fun,yet playing and enjoying Ryse is like the biggest stupid comment some one can say..hahahaa

The dude is a lemming he has deny it many times but it was always easy to see.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#833  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@sts106mat said:

well because you are a virgin basement dweller, its unsurprising you have no idea what the effects of the sun look like

@sts106mat said:

looks nothing like that when playing on a HDTV. fookin youtube hahahaha PRIZE BELL END.

cry more you sad little cows. nothing better to do eh?

Sorry, what? I just came back from some more free Borderlands 2 (Thanks PS+!) to see you still crying about your barely current-gen half-finished racing game. Chill out, lem. I'm sure Forza Motorsport 6 will be the game that rescues Dan Greenawalt's flagging ego.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#834 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

Ha ha ha

I dont really care about exclusives all that much, check my post history, i've said many many times..... the only exclusives i missed from PS2 was Ace combat and the only exclusive i'd really miss on Xbox would be halo.

I have not invented any excuses about why i bought an XBoxone, i bought one because i got bored of my 360.

Ryse = Have you ever been to Rome eltormo???? venice???? Florence???? Italy????? Naples???? Capri?????? Pompeii?????

i have been to all of them, i find Rome and it's history interesting (so does the missus), so playing Ryse, which also happens to be the best looking game on consoles was a bit of a no brainer when i decided to buy an XB1. I can decide for myself if a game is worth my time and money without relying on a twat on the internet to tell me otherwise.

Forza 5 has me well and truly gripped at the moment, i intended to do 2 races last night and ended up doing 10 races plus half an hour messing with paint schemes and vinyl layouts.

I dont remember denying that i am a lem, but whatever, its not unusual for you to be spouting mindless drivel and assorted farts of twaddle all the time is it?

How many times i have to tell you i don't have to check your posting history i got here before you did.

Wait so your excuse for ryse is been there.?

I guess you need a PS4 fast because the Order in based on London,and is coming this year.

Is not the best the looking game,and if it was on PS4 it would look even better and runs faster to,there is no this game can't run on PS4 excuse this gen dude,the PS4 is stronger period and will runs the same games the xbox one run faster an better,like true demanding FPS have already prove.

Ryse is a piece of sh** game with mediocre score,with all the crap you pulled on the PS3 is not even funny that you buy into that crap,hell weren't you yesterday saying the PS3 didn't have fun enough games.? Yet you bought Ryse is a repetitive boring game.

Forza is more of the same but at the same time less of the same,is a racing game that only scored 9 here,it doesn't even hit 80 on gamerankings,if i were you i would be worry a bout Halo 5 to,since Halo 4 wasn't that great and scored lower than Halo reach,not only that it was the fastest Halo to ever been drop by its user base online that should tell you something.343 isn't bungie.

So you bought a console without games on a promise from MS to have a game that may not even been good based on how the series has go down..

How does it feel to pay more and get less.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#837  Edited By Shewgenja

I stopped reading at "wait til third party makes off-set sticks".. As if that was ever going to be on a Sony controller at launch or otherwise LOL. So hard to take these trolls seriously when they are THAT obvious.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#839  Edited By Shewgenja

"small and cheap feeling" "touch screen" Right. Understood. Definitely problems with the PS4 controller there.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#841  Edited By Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

The amount of pure cow shit in this threat is nauseating.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#842  Edited By Crypt_mx

@sts106mat said:

@Shewgenja said:

"small and cheap feeling" "touch screen" Right. Understood. Definitely problems with the PS4 controller there.

personal opinion...learn to accept that everyone has one.

It's not an opinion because he's calling you out on never even trying a Ps4 controller. The controller isn't small or cheap feeling anymore, its basically a regular size now with a much improved feel over their old controller. Also, Sony does not have a screen on their controller, it is a touch pad and click-able button.

How is this "small"? http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/06/25/ps4-xbox-one-controllers_0.jpg

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#844  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

WAIT, WHAT, lol

Before the numbers came out most lems knew Sony would outsell the One by the end of the year. Its out in 31 countries compared to 13 for MS and it had an extra week out in the States.

Second, after the numbers came out were championed them cause despite the higher price and lower specs, the game quality, features, voice/motion controls, and future gaming line-up resonated with over 3 million people. There are no straws. Its been a very successful launch of the Xbox One, despite E3, countless online polls, SonyGaf, rumor and gossip at every turn, and bad press. Sony sold better, so good for them. But all things being equal the Xbox One is off to a great start. Few gamers, lol. Better games is what it has, at least in my opinion.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#845  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

So many butthurt lem tears in this thread. Lems are really taking this last place thing hard.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#846 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts
@I_can_haz said:

So many butthurt lem tears in this thread. Lems are really taking this last place thing hard.

Last place after less than 2 months and a competition of 2, lol. Cows are rrrreeeeaaaacccchhhhiiiinnnngggg these days :) the gen has just started.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#847  Edited By Chutebox

@sts106mat: the controller is bigger than X's and there is no touch screen. Also, forza graphics are nothing special. .. At all

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#848  Edited By Crypt_mx

@Chutebox said:

@sts106mat: the controller is bigger than X's and there is no touch screen. Also, forza graphics are nothing special. .. At all

Says someone who's probably never seen it in person. Forza is actually quite the looker and the frame rate being solid is a huge bonus. I'd say the only better looking games out are KZ and Ryze, but both aren't as good games (if you can compare an racing game to an fps to a hack n slash LOL)

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#849 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Crypt_mx said:

The amount of pure cow shit in this threat is nauseating.

It's pretty funny. I've never seen no many cows making fools of themselves trying to justify their game console purchase. Like a bunch of grade school kids.

Meantime, I just downloaded "Don't Starve" for free on my PS4. Gotta see how this game is. Was playing Forza 5 on my XB1 and Grid 2 on my PS3 for the past 2 days. Fun...fun... fun..

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#850 Chutebox

@Crypt_mx: I have seem it in person and stand by the comment. Feel free to disagree