Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#751 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tymeservesfate said:
@I_can_haz said:

I'm so glad kuu2, blackace, and tymeservesfate are bumping this thread with their tears. This thread of selfownage is a constant reminder of why lemmings are the clowns of SW. :D Good job guys.

lol, cows wants this thread to just...go away. i wonder why ;) well, actually i'm sure why and ;)

I'm happy with it staying, watching you beclown yourself a week on over 4.2 million is great. Keep on shitposting. :)

good for you buddy.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#752 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@killatwill15 said:

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos: More butt hurt going to the MetaCritic. The One launched with a AAAe in Forza. How about you call when you get one.

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW and Tormy is their King.

what is AAAE

a triple A game exaggerated?

sounds like forza 5

The butthurt continues...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#753 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

Only GS scores count in GS forums = SW rules. Xbox/PC games not being a detriment to playstation platform = cow logic.

If you need two platforms to compete with one platform, you've already lost the debate...

I could care less about gamespot rules,fact are fact and Gamespot counts toward both Meta and gamerankings.

Fact is the xbox one line up suck,and most reviewers out there agree.

Hold tied to gamespot again is irrelevant,once again games on multiple platforms = multiplatforms and it was part of this sites rules to,unless conveniently changed in the redesign.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Tormentos using PS3 PSN ports as ownage for the PS4? That's rather silly. Loyalty to piece of plastic, also silly.

First how come that Titanfall count toward the xbox line,but games on PS3 and PS4 doesn't.? titanfall will be on 360,PC and xbox one.

Also really Stevo have you forgot your love and bias for the xbox 360 again.?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#754  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Only GS scores count in GS forums = SW rules. Xbox/PC games not being a detriment to playstation platform = cow logic.

If you need two platforms to compete with one platform, you've already lost the debate...

I could care less about gamespot rules,fact are fact and Gamespot counts toward both Meta and gamerankings.

Hold tied to gamespot again is irrelevant,once again games on multiple platforms = multiplatforms and it was part of this sites rules to,unless conveniently changed in the redesign.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Tormentos using PS3 PSN ports as ownage for the PS4? That's rather silly. Loyalty to piece of plastic, also silly.

First how come that Titanfall count toward the xbox line,but games on PS3 and PS4 doesn't.? titanfall will be on 360,PC and xbox one.

So, you use GS rules when it suits you, then misrepresent ones as an argument point? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Cows gonna cow.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#755 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

So, you use GS rules when it suits you, then misrepresent ones as an argument point? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Cows gonna cow.

No basically i use you people own arguments against you..

For example Titanfall is some how an advantage on your eyes even that is not exclusive,funny enough Sound Shapes is also rated 9 and is not on xbox one.

See...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

Still using metacritic to hide PS4 launch games butthurt, I see...

Still using multiplatforms as advantage for the xbox one..

I find GS scores to not be indicative of the games....so I would never use those scores for anything. There aren't very valuable TBH.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#757 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@blackace:

Nope, 2009 when they announced Kinect(lol) and that was when the death spiral of core exclusives started. You just showed how they went upwards of 65% Kinect(lol) casual garbage afterwards, After Halo Reach was launched in 2010, it was almost a full YEAR before another exclusive came out.

While I agree 2011 was even worse, 2009 started the shift to Kinect(lol)

That's not fanboy talk, that's history.Real history. Even Tom McShea blogged about it.

Yep.

A very depressing and frustrating history to anyone who cared about 360's exclusive library. 2005 - 2009 were the golden years of 360 gaming. Every year after Kinect launched was just disappointment after disappointment.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#758 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@killatwill15 said:

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos: More butt hurt going to the MetaCritic. The One launched with a AAAe in Forza. How about you call when you get one.

what is AAAE

sounds like forza 5

you are butt hurt because that is what aaae means,

enjoy paying,

i mean playing forza

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#759  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:
@I_can_haz said:

I'm so glad kuu2, blackace, and tymeservesfate are bumping this thread with their tears. This thread of selfownage is a constant reminder of why lemmings are the clowns of SW. :D Good job guys.

lol, cows wants this thread to just...go away. i wonder why ;) well, actually i'm sure why and ;)

but yea, this thread has kinda of ran its its course. nothing else can really be discussed here until more sales figures come out. cows think they owned Lems, lems owned cows with rational logic and forward thinking, sheep and hermits picked sides accordingly....and the world keeps turning. this thread should die already. its just a ton of cows trying to beat up on a couple Lems/pro Xbox users by now...

Nothing in my post says I want this thread to go away lol. Stupid lems and their lack of reading comprehension. Keep selfowning more, this thread is nothing but lemming selfownage, hilarious shit.

"3 million sold, we are teh VICT0RY!!1" LMAO!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

Common sense has been marginalizing the effect of SW rules for a good minute now.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#761 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You should know better than to try to put words into my mouth--that is unwise. I never said TitanFall counted for the Xbox One, nor have I insinuated/hinted/eluded/called that it is an exclusive/counted for Xbox One. Nevertheless, I don't even see the comparison of comparing TitanFall to the likes of "Flower" and consider such to be comparable or on par with the same logic. One game is a small-time indie PSN game that was ported to the PS4, the other is a next-generation game built for the Xbox One and PC by a large company with heavy funding.

What love and bias have I showcased? Go ahead, amuse me.

Again, using PSN ports from the PS3 as ownage for the PS4 is just laughably bad damage control. You should know better. Don't scrape that barrel.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#762  Edited By PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

Just out of curiosity where are these SW rules? Can you provide a link?

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#763 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

/thread

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Cows gonna cow.

No basically i use you people own arguments against you..

For example Titanfall is some how an advantage on your eyes even that is not exclusive,funny enough Sound Shapes is also rated 9 and is not on xbox one.

See...

No you didn't - you did exactly what I described. Despite your best efforts, you are not smarter than me... sorry.

For example: I didn't mention Sound Shapes... at all. You are changing the topic because you lost. Again.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765  Edited By tormentos

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You should know better than to try to put words into my mouth--that is unwise. I never said TitanFall counted for the Xbox One, nor have I insinuated/hinted/eluded/called that it is an exclusive/counted for Xbox One. Nevertheless, I don't even see the comparison of comparing TitanFall to the likes of "Flower" and consider such to be comparable or on par with the same logic. One game is a small-time indie PSN game that was ported to the PS4, the other is a next-generation game built for the Xbox One and PC by a large company with heavy funding.

What love and bias have I showcased? Go ahead, amuse me.

Again, using PSN ports from the PS3 as ownage for the PS4 is just laughably bad damage control. You should know better. Don't scrape that barrel.

So Injustice,Sound Shapes,Trines 2,and several other games not on xbox one don't count,but some how Titanfall will because it a multi million dollar game.?

Budget has nothing to do with it a game is a game,and Journey proved that here didn't.? It beat Halo 4 and other multi million dollar games for GOTY how can that be it was a very short indie game.

Oh please dude you are a lemming and it was already proven to you by the guy who openly quoted you on your many biased trips years ago,it was what 3 or 4 months ago.?

The PS4 has more games and higher rated to,is sad to see you downplay some port because some how they were on PS4 or PC,when those get better score than exclusive on xbox one,like if Forza was so new and revolutionary,is the same crap from years before but this time with less cars and a ton of micro transaction.

Fact is those games are scoring better period,xbox one games failed,oh what is the excuse for Resogun is an Indie as well,indies don't count,because that theme song is getting boring already,they count as Minecratf proved for the xbox 360.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766 StormyJoe

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

I find GS scores to not be indicative of the games....so I would never use those scores for anything. There aren't very valuable TBH.

Then, leave SW and go on the MetaCritic boards.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767 StormyJoe

@killatwill15 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@killatwill15 said:

@kuu2 said:

what is AAAE

sounds like forza 5

enjoy paying,

i mean playing forza

I will. I am glad the console I chose to get first, Xbox One, has a AAA exclusive.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

No you didn't - you did exactly what I described. Despite your best efforts, you are not smarter than me... sorry.

For example: I didn't mention Sound Shapes... at all. You are changing the topic because you lost. Again.

Oh please rules my ass you lemming were the first bringing this score on Beyond 2 souls thread..

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/08/beyond-two-souls-review

Because IGN rated it a 6...hahahaa

Fact is unless rules were change in the redesign,multiplatforms was any game that appear of more than 1 platform and those are irrelevant,and it even apply to games like PS all star battle and several other games that were on PS3 but also on Vita which is a portable,what is good for one most be good for every one..

Once again i could care less about the rules and i have stated that for years,every game count for me so does out side sites i have always been this way,anything i use against you lemming is was first use hypocritally by you people first.

Hold tied to gamestop fact is xbox one games sucks period they suck bad,and reviewers across the damn internet agree on that,we all know what gamespot stand for,since the whole Jeff thing,oh and lets not forget how they own them self naming an 8 game GOTY on PS3 when like 4 games had better score including GTA 5 which is highly rated outside as well.

@StormyJoe said:

Lats time i check you didn't own this site you sad lemming,we may as well discuss only news that are posted by gamespot while you are at it,which is why i find even more hypocrite,almost all news and topics discus on this time,are not originated on this site,but neogaf and other sites...lol

But but only gamespot matter.

@StormyJoe said:

I will. I am glad the console I chose to get first, Xbox One, has a AAA exclusive.

In your mind and this site alone...

It has 79% which is mediocre for lemmings,even Resistance on 2006 was higher rated..lol

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/716325-forza-motorsport-5/index.html

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/997653-forza-motorsport-4/index.html

The game use to be a 9 and now is not,period it was rated the same way Forza 4 was and it sucked period,time to move on..

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Thread of the Year 2014 and it just begun!

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lmao there's nothing AAA about Flopza Microtransactions 5 except Dan Greenawalt's ego.

I guess poor Titanflop isn't AAA enough anymore after Stormy Joe was hawking it as such a week ago shortly before the 4.2 million ownage. :(

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Oh please rules my ass you lemming were the first bringing this score on Beyond 2 souls thread..

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/08/beyond-two-souls-review

Because IGN rated it a 6...hahahaa

Fact is unless rules were change in the redesign,multiplatforms was any game that appear of more than 1 platform and those are irrelevant,and it even apply to games like PS all star battle and several other games that were on PS3 but also on Vita which is a portable,what is good for one most be good for every one..

Once again i could care less about the rules and i have stated that for years,every game count for me so does out side sites i have always been this way,anything i use against you lemming is was first use hypocritally by you people first.

Hold tied to gamestop fact is xbox one games sucks period they suck bad,and reviewers across the damn internet agree on that,we all know what gamespot stand for,since the whole Jeff thing,oh and lets not forget how they own them self naming an 8 game GOTY on PS3 when like 4 games had better score including GTA 5 which is highly rated outside as well.

@StormyJoe said:

Lats time i check you didn't own this site you sad lemming,we may as well discuss only news that are posted by gamespot while you are at it,which is why i find even more hypocrite,almost all news and topics discus on this time,are not originated on this site,but neogaf and other sites...lol

But but only gamespot matter.

@StormyJoe said:

In your mind and this site alone...

It has 79% which is mediocre for lemmings,even Resistance on 2006 was higher rated..lol

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/716325-forza-motorsport-5/index.html

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/997653-forza-motorsport-4/index.html

The game use to be a 9 and now is not,period it was rated the same way Forza 4 was and it sucked period,time to move on..

Get under your skin, I see? Perhaps it is because I burst your fantasy bubble.

If you don't care about the rules, then you should post in a board that has them.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao there's nothing AAA about Flopza Microtransactions 5 except Dan Greenawalt's ego.

I guess poor Titanflop isn't AAA enough anymore after Stormy Joe was hawking it as such a week ago shortly before the 4.2 million ownage. :(

Someone's still butthurt over Forza AAA status while GT sank to a merely A :(

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

#773 freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

does it really matter which console sold the most to you? just enjoy the console of your choice, both are great consoles.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#774  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

GT6 scored and likely sold better than Flopza 5. Turn 10's losing its touch. Soon it'll be just another developer milked dry and discarded by Spencer and his hooligans, unless they pull a Bungie and run a mile.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#775 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

GT6 scored and likely sold better than Flopza 5. Turn 10's losing its touch. Soon it'll be just another developer milked dry and discarded by Spencer and his hooligans, unless they pull a Bungie and run a mile.

9.0>7.0

And considering the install base,it's not really surprising that GT will outsell Forza

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@blackace: Like I said before I have a 360. Half the games you listed are trashy Kinect games. Ps3 exclusives> 360 exclusives, fact. And its not even close. Take a look at meta and GS scores with your fanboy glasses off and see for yourself.

Xbox 360 had lots of great exclusives. Your the fanboy. Go and check the PS3 games for 2012. Almost 85% exclusive games released that year was trash. Stop acting like PS3 only made perfect AAE & AAAE exclusives. They made a lot of trash exclusives as well. I could easily list over 30 of them right now.

*********************************************************************************************************

@inb4uall said:

lol @blackace in this thread. if there was a 2nd place for self ownage you would definitely get it after super600. At least stevo can come up with a respectable argument.

Self ownage for telling the truth. Yeah ok. LOL!!

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#778  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@sts106mat said:

GT hasn't been able to compete with Forza for years

Uhh I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion.

GT games always sell multiple times more than Forza games...

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@blackace:

And I've owned a 360 since launch and will tell you that the majority of exclusives have been less than impressive. The exclusives from 2006 through 2009 were so bad, they quit investing in them except for HaloGearsForza.

Opinions vary dude. There are gamers who feel the same way about PS3 & Wii exclusives. *shrug*. There a millions of gamers who loved 360 exclusives. Same can be said for PS3 and Wii systems as well. The games that came out between 2006 & 2009 included Lost Odyssey, Forza 3, Fable 2, PGR4, Halo 3, Gears of War 1 & 2, Crackdown, Tales of Vesperia, Ace Combat 6, Halo Wars, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, etc... . All very good games.

Pst...that's why you don't discuss opinions. But it is not opinion that MS didn't put much effort into games for the 360 recently.

True. All started in 2009.

More like 2011 and they explained what happened. There were decent exclusives in 2009 & 2010.

2010 Exclusives

Dance Central, Deathsmiles 2, Fable 3, Game Party: In Motion, Halo: Reach, Kinectimals, Kinect Adventure, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride, Lips: I Love The 80's, Lips: Party Classics, MorphX, MotionSports, Ninety-Nine Nights 2, Sonic Free Riders, The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout,

After 2010, only a few decent games came out in 2011 (Forza 4, Gears of War 3, Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2 and more Kinect crap).

Games in bold are shit.

Is that what you call decent?

When you compare that libary of game to the PS3's exclusives since those times the Xbox looks miserable.

In your minds maybe. Dance Central, Halo Reach, Kinectimals, Kinect Sports, Fable 3 were good games. Not great, I agree, but still fun games to play, especially with family members. If you're a single basement dwelling gamer, they probably wouldn't appeal to you. I agree the PS3 has better exclusive after 2010. However 2012 exclusives for PS3 was a disaster. Only HP: Book of Spells and one other exclusive was worth anything. Xbox 360 easily had better exclusives in 2006, 2007 & 2008 then PS3.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#780  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@MonsieurX said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/10/halo-destiny-lead-writer-rejoins-microsoft/

Bungie didnt "escape" Microsoft let them go expand their business. funny to see you try and play this card when you even posted in this thread, lol.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/halo-destiny-writer-jumps-ship-from-bungie-to-ms-a-31023192/

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

hmm

wouldn't be so sure about that

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/gran-turismo-6-fails-to-keep-pace/0126700

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/25/forza-motorsport-5-is-best-selling-xbox-one-exclusive-in-new-uk-charts-4200907/

Forza 5 is fooking awesome a true next gen game. Drivatars are a real game changer. GT hasn't been able to compete with Forza for years

Do you even own an xbox one.?

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@killatwill15 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@killatwill15 said:

@kuu2 said:

what is AAAE

sounds like forza 5

enjoy paying,

i mean playing forza

yea, AAA by the "system wars rules" which means nothing in real life and you know it. youre a joke if you really believe Gamespot is the only thing that matters. youre only using Gamespot reviews because it suits your fanboy agenda. according to this site MGS4 was the best game of the gen, did you agree with that?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#784  Edited By I_can_haz

@sts106mat said:

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@sts106mat said:

doesn't mean it's a better game.. I meant competing on that level....but i guess you already know that huh

COD sells more than most other games,,,,so does that mean nothing can compete with COD?

You were talking about sales with your links originally don't try and change the subject. Forza can never compete with GT in sales. With Forza 5 scoring lower than GT6 on metacritic it's pretty much 100% certain that GT6 outsold and outscored it as well.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#785  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

This thread has been Gold from beginning to end. A pinnacle in fanboy bias.

It speaks volumes on how Lemmings shift their tunes in the hopes of attaining any salvageable ownage when there isn't any left.

Damn doe.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#788 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

yes, i bought one the other day. i love it so far. there are a few improvements needed to the menu etc.

So all the crap you pull claiming that you would not get any of the 2 consoles and trying to make seen like PC was the way to go was all lies.?

Better you pay more for an xbox one than what may people payed for the PS3 on 2006,how does it feel after all the crap and flame you and Delta pulled against the PS3 price.?

Oh wait at least the PS3 was worth the price,blu-ray was new and expensive so you could at least justify the cost.

After all the crap about you liking the xbox 360 for its superior multiplatforms,now you bough a console that will have nothing but inferior ports...

Bravo my friend..

Haahahahaa...

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#789  Edited By StormyJoe

@Karpetburnz said:

@StormyJoe said:

@killatwill15 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@killatwill15 said:

@kuu2 said:

what is AAAE

sounds like forza 5

enjoy paying,

i mean playing forza

yea, AAA by the "system wars rules" which means nothing in real life and you know it. youre a joke if you really believe Gamespot is the only thing that matters. youre only using Gamespot reviews because it suits your fanboy agenda. according to this site MGS4 was the best game of the gen, did you agree with that?

I am in System Wars on GameSpot's website; so GS scores are all that matter.

I did not play MGS4, so I have no opinion. But, there were a lot of people who felt it deserved the score it got.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790  Edited By Karpetburnz

@tormentos: Actually i just read the Metagame rules, and it says were allowed to use Metacritic to talk about how good a game is, and that Gamespot scores only matter to determine if a game is a flop or not.

GS scores is only for the metagame.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#792 I_can_haz

@sts106mat said:

@I_can_haz said:

@sts106mat said:

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@sts106mat said:

doesn't mean it's a better game.. I meant competing on that level....but i guess you already know that huh

COD sells more than most other games,,,,so does that mean nothing can compete with COD?

You were talking about sales with your links originally don't try and change the subject. Forza can never compete with GT in sales. With Forza 5 scoring lower than GT6 on metacritic it's pretty much 100% certain that GT6 outsold and outscored it as well.

No, i was responding to his sales comment with the links. my last sentence has to do with the quality / enjoyment of the game. try reading it again.

Ok, I see now. But Forza 5 still scored lower though on MC so I don't see how it's better than GT6.

Maybe if you rely only on GS but other than hardcore lems no one relies solely on GS.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793 Karpetburnz

@StormyJoe: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-official-based-system-wars-meta-game-30970892/#210

The rules say, "This does not, in any way, mean that you aren't allowed totalk about metacritic or use metacritic as evidence of how good or bad a game is. The meta-game isn't here to stifle discussion. But for the purposes of determining the definitive score of a game, for purely meta-game purposes.

GS scores only matter to determine if a game is is flop, its for Metagame pursposes only. nowhere does it say were not allowed to use Metacritic to say how good a game is.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#795  Edited By StormyJoe

#

@Karpetburnz said:

@StormyJoe: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-official-based-system-wars-meta-game-30970892/#210

The rules say, "This does not, in any way, mean that you aren't allowed totalk about metacritic or use metacritic as evidence of how good or bad a game is. The meta-game isn't here to stifle discussion. But for the purposes of determining the definitive score of a game, for purely meta-game purposes.

GS scores only matter to determine if a game is is flop, its for Metagame pursposes only. nowhere does it say were not allowed to use Metacritic to say how good a game is.

I am not talking about the meta game. If you are going to talk about "what console has the best library", or bash a game, then GS scores are all that count.

Look, this is my 2nd account. I don't use my "dabear" account anymore. But, I have been in SW since it was called "Console Wars" (2002, I think). And, like back then with gamerrankings.com, MetaCritic doesn't mean a damn thing.

You want to talk about MetaCritic scores? Go in their boards.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#796 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

#

@Karpetburnz said:

I am not talking about the meta game. If you are going to talk about "what console has the best library", or bash a game, then GS scores are all that count.

Look, this is my 2nd account. I don't use my "dabear" account anymore. But, I have been in SW since it was called "Console Wars" (2000, I think). And, like back then with gamerrankings.com, MetaCritic doesn't mean a damn thing.

You want to talk about MetaCritic scores? Go in their boards.

And yes, this is my (StormyJoe) original GS account. Check the "member since" date.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#797 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

awww the butthurt is off the charts hahaha.

I never fancied either of the next gen machines you are right, but when i got back from Australia, i tried to get into F1 2013 on my 360 and a couple of other games too. I was really bored of them. Got a nice xmas bonus from work and treated myself to an XB1.

I chose an XB1 mainly because the fact that MS promised us Halo 5 this year.

I already have a 3D TV and 3D blu-ray player. Its not my fault that PS3 wasn't exciting enough for me to bother buying.

dont worry eltormo, i am plenty enjoying Ryse and Forza 5, whilst you try and tell us XB1 gamers how wrong we are and that Resogun is better is than Forza etc etc.

PS sorry it took me a while to reply, i was busy driving around Spa Francorchamps in Forza 5

PPS do you even have a PS4 yet?

All the contrary..hahahaa

But didn't you claimed that you played mostly multiplatforms and didn't care much about exclusives.? Or was that an excuse to justify the xbox 360 lack of them.?

Funny you say the PS3 wasn't exciting enough,yet you buy a console with crappy horrible game and inferior multiplatforms..?

lol... Ryse... And you say the PS3 wasn't exciting enough..hahahaha

Forza 5 - 79.70

Ryse - 63.67

Halo Spartan (just for laughs ) 56.47....

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/index.html

Resogun. 85.46...

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/index.html

Hahahaaa

Resistance (just for laughs) 86.70

Do you remember how may times you people flamed Resistance for been crap,yet it score higher than any xbox one exclusive,boy how standards have change this gen,score that were horrible last gen have to be consider like high this one,considering that games for the xbox one score so low..\

And no i don't have a PS4 yet,it doesn't have the games and that is true,when Infamous SS hit i will probably get one,my standards are a little higher than yours..lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#799 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

But nobody wants it........

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@blackace said:

@BlessedChill said:

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@blackace:

And I've owned a 360 since launch and will tell you that the majority of exclusives have been less than impressive. The exclusives from 2006 through 2009 were so bad, they quit investing in them except for HaloGearsForza.

Opinions vary dude. There are gamers who feel the same way about PS3 & Wii exclusives. *shrug*. There a millions of gamers who loved 360 exclusives. Same can be said for PS3 and Wii systems as well. The games that came out between 2006 & 2009 included Lost Odyssey, Forza 3, Fable 2, PGR4, Halo 3, Gears of War 1 & 2, Crackdown, Tales of Vesperia, Ace Combat 6, Halo Wars, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, etc... . All very good games.

Pst...that's why you don't discuss opinions. But it is not opinion that MS didn't put much effort into games for the 360 recently.

True. All started in 2009.

More like 2011 and they explained what happened. There were decent exclusives in 2009 & 2010.

2010 Exclusives

Dance Central, Deathsmiles 2, Fable 3, Game Party: In Motion, Halo: Reach, Kinectimals, Kinect Adventure, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride, Lips: I Love The 80's, Lips: Party Classics, MorphX, MotionSports, Ninety-Nine Nights 2, Sonic Free Riders, The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout,

After 2010, only a few decent games came out in 2011 (Forza 4, Gears of War 3, Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2 and more Kinect crap).

Games in bold are shit.

Is that what you call decent?

When you compare that libary of game to the PS3's exclusives since those times the Xbox looks miserable.

In your minds maybe. Dance Central, Halo Reach, Kinectimals, Kinect Sports, Fable 3 were good games. Not great, I agree, but still fun games to play, especially with family members. If you're a single basement dwelling gamer, they probably wouldn't appeal to you. I agree the PS3 has better exclusive after 2010. However 2012 exclusives for PS3 was a disaster. Only HP: Book of Spells and one other exclusive was worth anything. Xbox 360 easily had better exclusives in 2006, 2007 & 2008 then PS3.

Had all of the following games the novelty off kinect wore of the family after a month. Halo4/Reach were the only good exclusives the Xbox 360 had these past 5 years. 5 years man.... let that sink in. PS3 killed the Xbox 360 in exclusives 2009,2010,2011,2012, and 2013. That outnumbers those 3 years the Xbox 360 had better exclusives (in your opinion) than the PS3.

I'm sure you'll have some fallacy to fall back on as an excuse to justify why the Xbox 360 had terrible exclusives for the past half decade.