Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#851  Edited By Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@Crypt_mx: I have seem it in person and stand by the comment. Feel free to disagree

Fair enough sir, and so I will continue to disagree :P

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#852 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@shawn30 said:
@I_can_haz said:

So many butthurt lem tears in this thread. Lems are really taking this last place thing hard.

Last place after less than 2 months and a competition of 2, lol. Cows are rrrreeeeaaaacccchhhhiiiinnnngggg these days :) the gen has just started.

You should expect it to stay that way until Xbone passes Wii U; after Japan, the gap will widen much more than 1.2 mil. You don't have to be a fanboy to know this.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#853  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@shawn30 said:
@I_can_haz said:

So many butthurt lem tears in this thread. Lems are really taking this last place thing hard.

Last place after less than 2 months and a competition of 2, lol. Cows are rrrreeeeaaaacccchhhhiiiinnnngggg these days :) the gen has just started.

You should expect it to stay that way until Xbone passes Wii U; after Japan, the gap will widen much more than 1.2 mil. You don't have to be a fanboy to know this.

You also don't have to be a fanboy to know the console wars is a long game as evidenced by the PS3 struggling first 3 years before hitting that sweet spot price wise and producing compelling software. MS will find a way to lower the price and will launch worldwide this year, and just like last gen a great number of people outside the US will jump in cause the average fan plays what they want and aren't blinded by online gaming forums, lol. All in all people wondered if Sony could gain a foothold in the US again, and they did. People now wonder if MS can gain a foothold in the rest of the world outside of Japan. They will as soon as its available everywhere, all features are active, and their best games are launched. Sony looks to lead early on, but I am not convinced they will win this gen. But even if they do, shrugs, lol. MS provides me with what I like best so that's what I support. But anyone with a crystal ball not even 2 months since the gen began predicting that worldwide the company projected to be near bankruptcy in 2 years will slaughter (i know you didn't say that but other have) the company worth 200 billion is living in fantasy land. The gap will widen yes as Japan will never recognize MS, but never so insurmountable ala the Xbox/PS2 days.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#855  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

How many people in here actually own one or both of the new consoles or have played the games you are arguing over? This thread seems to be a bunch of people expressing opinions on games they haven't played.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#856  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50497 Posts

@sts106mat: Nah, tv was fine. Game is nothing special graphic wise to me. Perhaps you're looking at it through some lem goggles.

Didn't see the others correct you on the touch pad which is why I did.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#857  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Thread and lemming meltdown still going on I see.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#858  Edited By PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@StormyJoe said:

#

@Karpetburnz said:

@StormyJoe: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/the-official-based-system-wars-meta-game-30970892/#210

The rules say, "This does not, in any way, mean that you aren't allowed totalk about metacritic or use metacritic as evidence of how good or bad a game is. The meta-game isn't here to stifle discussion. But for the purposes of determining the definitive score of a game, for purely meta-game purposes.

GS scores only matter to determine if a game is is flop, its for Metagame pursposes only. nowhere does it say were not allowed to use Metacritic to say how good a game is.

I am not talking about the meta game. If you are going to talk about "what console has the best library", or bash a game, then GS scores are all that count.

Look, this is my 2nd account. I don't use my "dabear" account anymore. But, I have been in SW since it was called "Console Wars" (2002, I think). And, like back then with gamerrankings.com, MetaCritic doesn't mean a damn thing.

You want to talk about MetaCritic scores? Go in their boards.

Again, where are these System Wars rules? (Source or link to that forum board that has the rules listed please). I have looked within this site and cant find them

The MODs temporarily removed the sticky when the site refresh was done. They have not put it back yet. You never saw the sticky for the "rules" and for the first time posters?

Where do you think the "you must be at level 10 to create a thread" points came from?

Before the redesign they had bullet point rules on the top of each type of forum ( this is probably what most people looked at when trying to follow that level 10 rule IMO). And your telling people to follow rules that no longer exist since the redesign? (What do you mean temporarily? I havent seen those rules since the redesign and this site has been redesigned for what close to 6 months or so? Dont see how you can tell people to follow rules, when they are not present..... (mind you gamespot has changed many things with the redesign like the rating system, getting rid of level 10 posting rule, etc.. so dont see any meaning in saying "This has it always has been" type of explanation, just in case you were thinking of replying with that)

EDIT:

I;m referring to the whole only gamespot scores matter fyi....

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50497 Posts

@sts106mat: You didn't even read my post? Sigh, moving on from the lem

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#862 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@tormentos said:

@kratosyoloswag said:

Best thread 2014. To summarize:

Lems before Sony released their numbers: Victory! Xbox has won! 1st place until Sony says otherwise!

Lems after Sony released their numbers: But $100 more! But 13 regions! But price cut! But Titanfail! But no 3:1! But just wait! But Forza!

Running out of straws to grasp lems. Enjoy that last place, weaker hardware, more expensive, and fewer games. Keep this thread going.

Blackace meltdown has been nothing but epic..hahaha

And TC backpedaling sweet as candy..hahaha

Those unedited post showing how slow you are is back pedaling?

Tormentos you used to not be restarted what happened? What do you only exist here to spam?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#863 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

Those unedited post showing how slow you are is back pedaling?

Tormentos you used to not be restarted what happened? What do you only exist here to spam?

You were backpedaling after jumping the gun you were owned you make 3 different threads about sales all wrong including this one...hahaha

The xbox one was never ever ahead period you were owned..hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#864  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@sts106mat said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

How many people in here actually own one or both of the new consoles or have played the games you are arguing over? This thread seems to be a bunch of people expressing opinions on games they haven't played.

exactly, tormentos has spent MONTHS waffling shite about the PS4 and xbox one, is still going strong and doesn't own either! what a twonk!

Yep i don't the xbox one and PS4 don't have the games now,even that the PS4 has more games and higher rated to,unlike you i didn't want to buy the unit on a promise,when Infamous SS hit i may get a PS4,the xbox one probably never,it doesn't have the strength the 360 use to have,like powerful and cheap,but have the xbox 360 weakness like pay for everything and endless micro transaction,i was a 360 owner since day 1 and PS3 as well,this gen is different.

At least i don't pretend that crappy games like Ryse are enjoyable.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@GoldenElementXL: thread isn't even about games bud.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#866 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@shawn30 said:
@I_can_haz said:

I said the same thing in another thread, and the cows attacked me like sharks in chum. Most, like I_Can_Haz, already declared this gen over - with the PS4 the clear winner.

I'd like to vacation in his mind.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#867 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@shawn30 said:
@I_can_haz said:

Moar lem tears!

The gap is only gonna widen next month when PS4 launches in Japan. Keep the butthurt tears flowing.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

biggest self ownage lem thread yet...

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#870 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

Lem meltdown

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#871 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@sts106mat: Sigh, moving on from the lem

That's more or less what the rest of the civilized world is doing. Brand loyal muppets making a pulpit out of a sinking ship don't tend to win arguments. No matter how loud they spout bullshit.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#872  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

Might as well sticky this thread, nearing 1000 posts...damn. will go down in the history of backfires, a self owning thread so incredible, it will be passed down to the next generations of gamespot members, in the future, until it becomes a urban legend, and then someone bumps it.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#873  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Can you imagine if the PS4 sold more than the Xbone in the December NPDs? This thread would only be the tip of the iceberg.