Xbox One has sold 3 MILLION consoles World wide!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#701 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

According to Sony at CES 2014, PS4 is at 4.2 million.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#702  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@blackace: lmao is that supposed to be a good list? I haven't heard of half of those..the fuq

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#703  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

@blackace: lmao is that supposed to be a good list? I haven't heard of half of those..the fuq

Who said that? There were several good games on that list. It was the year the Kinect launched, which is why there are so many Kinect games on the list. Of course not all of them are good. You haven't heard of them because you don't have an XBox 360 or Kinect. lol!! The PS3 had 9 Exclusive Flops in 2012 Their best game that year was Harry Potter's Book of Spells (MOVE) game. Thankfully 2013 was much better.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#704 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@blackace:

Nope, 2009 when they announced Kinect(lol) and that was when the death spiral of core exclusives started. You just showed how they went upwards of 65% Kinect(lol) casual garbage afterwards, After Halo Reach was launched in 2010, it was almost a full YEAR before another exclusive came out.

While I agree 2011 was even worse, 2009 started the shift to Kinect(lol)

That's not fanboy talk, that's history.Real history. Even Tom McShea blogged about it.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#705 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tormentos said:

The xbox 360 has nothing t play since 2012....lol

A few games released in 2013; Battleblock Theater, State of Decay (which I think was a timed exclusive), and Gears of War Judgement come to mind. All in all a terrible year much like the PS3's year last year, but since 2013 was the tail end of the generation--I don't see the point in whining about a console that was around for 8 years and not providing a "blockbuster" exclusive game in 2013 when there was a lot to offer on the multiplat front. Hell, I believe 2013 was the first time in its lifespan of not having an AAAE (I believe the PS3 had three years of not having one?). New generation is here now.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@blackace: Like I said before I have a 360. Half the games you listed are trashy Kinect games. Ps3 exclusives> 360 exclusives, fact. And its not even close. Take a look at meta and GS scores with your fanboy glasses off and see for yourself.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#707 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

lol @blackace in this thread. if there was a 2nd place for self ownage you would definitely get it after super600. At least stevo can come up with a respectable argument.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#708 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

You'd have thought the lems would have cut their losses and bailed out of this thread five days ago.

However, that implies lems are capable of any kind of introspection or self-awareness or possess any analytical logic skills.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#709 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@blackace:

And I've owned a 360 since launch and will tell you that the majority of exclusives have been less than impressive. The exclusives from 2006 through 2009 were so bad, they quit investing in them except for HaloGearsForza.

Opinions vary dude. There are gamers who feel the same way about PS3 & Wii exclusives. *shrug*. There a millions of gamers who loved 360 exclusives. Same can be said for PS3 and Wii systems as well. The games that came out between 2006 & 2009 included Lost Odyssey, Forza 3, Fable 2, PGR4, Halo 3, Gears of War 1 & 2, Crackdown, Tales of Vesperia, Ace Combat 6, Halo Wars, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, etc... . All very good games.

Pst...that's why you don't discuss opinions. But it is not opinion that MS didn't put much effort into games for the 360 recently.

The XB360 has more games than the ps3...so Sony needs to put more effort into putting out games, not the 360. seriously, cows are just picking on Xbox when they say the type of thing you just said. Xbox has done fine with games. when the ps3 gets more all around games than the 360 THEN ur statement would make more sense and would be indisputable. .

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#710 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

Pst...that's why you don't discuss opinions. But it is not opinion that MS didn't put much effort into games for the 360 recently.

The XB360 has more games than the ps3...so Sony needs to put more effort into putting out games, not the 360. seriously, cows are just picking on Xbox when they say the type of thing you just said. Xbox has done fine with games. when the ps3 gets more all around games than the 360 THEN ur statement would make more sense and would be indisputable. .

You really didn't read what I wrote...did you? Too many words for you?

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#711 GrenadeLauncher

Is tymeservesfate resorting to number of games now? Fucking loser.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#712 tymeservesfate

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

You really didn't read what I wrote...did you? Too many words for you?

i guess so...why don't you break it down for me brains.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#713  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

@Murderstyle75 said:

@blackace:

And I've owned a 360 since launch and will tell you that the majority of exclusives have been less than impressive. The exclusives from 2006 through 2009 were so bad, they quit investing in them except for HaloGearsForza.

Opinions vary dude. There are gamers who feel the same way about PS3 & Wii exclusives. *shrug*. There a millions of gamers who loved 360 exclusives. Same can be said for PS3 and Wii systems as well. The games that came out between 2006 & 2009 included Lost Odyssey, Forza 3, Fable 2, PGR4, Halo 3, Gears of War 1 & 2, Crackdown, Tales of Vesperia, Ace Combat 6, Halo Wars, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, etc... . All very good games.

True. All started in 2009.

More like 2011 and they explained what happened. There were decent exclusives in 2009 & 2010.

2010 Exclusives

Dance Central, Deathsmiles 2, Fable 3, Game Party: In Motion, Halo: Reach, Kinectimals, Kinect Adventure, Kinect Sports, Kinect Joy Ride, Lips: I Love The 80's, Lips: Party Classics, MorphX, MotionSports, Ninety-Nine Nights 2, Sonic Free Riders, The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout,

After 2010, only a few decent games came out in 2011 (Forza 4, Gears of War 3, Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2 and more Kinect crap).

Games in bold are shit.

Is that what you call decent?

When you compare that libary of game to the PS3's exclusives since those times the Xbox looks miserable.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#714  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@blackace said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Who said that? There were several good games on that list. It was the year the Kinect launched, which is why there are so many Kinect games on the list. Of course not all of them are good. You haven't heard of them because you don't have an XBox 360 or Kinect. lol!! The PS3 had 9 Exclusive Flops in 2012 Their best game that year was Harry Potter's Book of Spells (MOVE) game. Thankfully 2013 was much better.

I have a 360 and Kinect....and few games. Disappointing really. Money suck.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#715 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

Dance Central, Game Party: In motion, Kinectimals, Kinect Adventure, Kinect Joy Ride, Lips, The Biggest loser....LMAO

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#716 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

You must not have a PS4 then cause there really aren't games for that console.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#717 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

@kuu2: PS4 has more games than Xbox one and that is a FACT. and it has more confirmed games coming out this year.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#718 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

It's a fact. Same goes for the PS3 as well. I think you are forgetting there are over 80 million XBox 360 and PS3 gamers. Do we have 80 million PS4 and XB1 sold yet? LOL!! Millions of gamers have NOT moved onto the XB1 or PS4. You'd have to be a complete idiot (and you are) not to see that.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. You a such an idiot it isn't even funny anymore. I bought like 10 games for my Xbox 360 just in the month of Dec. alone. I already own over 150 games for it. lol!! There is plenty to play on the XBox 360. They still have over 85 titles that will be released for it between now and 2016. I'm patiently waiting for Fable Anniversary & SP: The Stick of Truth. Cry more troll.

You are a fu**ing blind moron..

Show me a fu**ing generation where the user base has move in 2 months from one gen to another just show me 1.

Hell this is the fastest by far generation where owners are migrating,combined between the PS4 and xbox one almost 7.5 million units in 2 damn months,show me where the Gen of the PS2,PS1,Snes,Nes or xbox 360 did that please.

Migrations take time sony can't produce enough units to fulfill the demand they have now,imagine how stupid it would think that they or any other hardware maker on the console market would make 80 million units in a few months so that the entire user base migrate,what he was claiming is that people are holding on buying the xbox one because the 360 was to great,which is total bullsh** the console for games has been dead for years,all it has get for years is Halo,Gears Forza in a damn mary go round,and on 2013 it got nothing.

Really you most really like crap to buy 10 games on xbox 360,or like re buying multiplatforms,because outside multiplatforms there is nothing but old game to buy on 360 you blind biased lemming,it is post like this ones the ones that make you look ultra biased toward the 360 you so call manticore.

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

@PinkieWinkie:

It may have had a drought, but looking at the PS3 only Last of Us was truly great. No other exclusive last year can come close to the likes of GTA5. You also forget that the PS3 took a long time to get going, only around 09/10 did it really start to pick up exclusives wise. MGS4 saved the PS3s ass in 08, it single-handedly managed to carry the PS3 over into 09 or so. Without that it would have been 06-October 09 absolutely nothing, then Uncharted 2 released.

People tend to foget that 360 had games like Bioshock, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War and Mass Effect that either didn't launch on PS3 or launched much later. Them games were far more important and heavy hitting then the likes of Folklore and Siren that the PS3 was getting at that time.

It seems to be the same this gen, Microsoft are securing games like Titanfall and Halo 5, while the PS4 waits it out for the heavy hitters to come. I will be getting PS4 in 2-3 years when it really picks up steam.

Trow mud over PS4 exclusive and over hype a half a game on xbox one that isn't even exclusive...

Call me when you can play Infamous SS or Drive Club on PS3,PC because only on PS4 you can,while for Titanfall i don't even need to buy an xbox one.

Also Uncharted was 2007,so was Warhawk and several other games,you have a sad memory.

@mrxboxone said:

The PS4 has no games rated higher lol. You have 2...... count them 2 games exclusive games. PS4 players don't buy indie games unless they are free. 93% don't buy PS4 games unless free.

Xbox One has 4 exclusive games rated hire then KZSF your highest rated exclusive. enjoy

Gamerankings doesn't quite agree with your pathetic logic.

Resogun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all xbox one exclusives...lol and is not on PC.,...lol

Yeah that explain why minecraft has sold so great on xbox 360,because no one buys indies right,i tell you that theory of indies suck is biting you lemmings in the ass,Minecratf has more players online that Halo 4 dos..hahahaha

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#719 kuu2

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

It's a fact. Same goes for the PS3 as well. I think you are forgetting there are over 80 million XBox 360 and PS3 gamers. Do we have 80 million PS4 and XB1 sold yet? LOL!! Millions of gamers have NOT moved onto the XB1 or PS4. You'd have to be a complete idiot (and you are) not to see that.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. You a such an idiot it isn't even funny anymore. I bought like 10 games for my Xbox 360 just in the month of Dec. alone. I already own over 150 games for it. lol!! There is plenty to play on the XBox 360. They still have over 85 titles that will be released for it between now and 2016. I'm patiently waiting for Fable Anniversary & SP: The Stick of Truth. Cry more troll.

You are a fu**ing blind moron..

Show me a fu**ing generation where the user base has move in 2 months from one gen to another just show me 1.

Hell this is the fastest by far generation where owners are migrating,combined between the PS4 and xbox one almost 7.5 million units in 2 damn months,show me where the Gen of the PS2,PS1,Snes,Nes or xbox 360 did that please.

Migrations take time sony can't produce enough units to fulfill the demand they have now,imagine how stupid it would think that they or any other hardware maker on the console market would make 80 million units in a few months so that the entire user base migrate,what he was claiming is that people are holding on buying the xbox one because the 360 was to great,which is total bullsh** the console for games has been dead for years,all it has get for years is Halo,Gears Forza in a damn mary go round,and on 2013 it got nothing.

Really you most really like crap to buy 10 games on xbox 360,or like re buying multiplatforms,because outside multiplatforms there is nothing but old game to buy on 360 you blind biased lemming,it is post like this ones the ones that make you look ultra biased toward the 360 you so call manticore.

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

@PinkieWinkie:

It may have had a drought, but looking at the PS3 only Last of Us was truly great. No other exclusive last year can come close to the likes of GTA5. You also forget that the PS3 took a long time to get going, only around 09/10 did it really start to pick up exclusives wise. MGS4 saved the PS3s ass in 08, it single-handedly managed to carry the PS3 over into 09 or so. Without that it would have been 06-October 09 absolutely nothing, then Uncharted 2 released.

People tend to foget that 360 had games like Bioshock, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War and Mass Effect that either didn't launch on PS3 or launched much later. Them games were far more important and heavy hitting then the likes of Folklore and Siren that the PS3 was getting at that time.

It seems to be the same this gen, Microsoft are securing games like Titanfall and Halo 5, while the PS4 waits it out for the heavy hitters to come. I will be getting PS4 in 2-3 years when it really picks up steam.

Trow mud over PS4 exclusive and over hype a half a game on xbox one that isn't even exclusive...

Call me when you can play Infamous SS or Drive Club on PS3,PC because only on PS4 you can,while for Titanfall i don't even need to buy an xbox one.

Also Uncharted was 2007,so was Warhawk and several other games,you have a sad memory.

@mrxboxone said:

The PS4 has no games rated higher lol. You have 2...... count them 2 games exclusive games. PS4 players don't buy indie games unless they are free. 93% don't buy PS4 games unless free.

Xbox One has 4 exclusive games rated hire then KZSF your highest rated exclusive. enjoy

Gamerankings doesn't quite agree with your pathetic logic.

Resogun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all xbox one exclusives...lol and is not on PC.,...lol

Yeah that explain why minecraft has sold so great on xbox 360,because no one buys indies right,i tell you that theory of indies suck is biting you lemmings in the ass,Minecratf has more players online that Halo 4 dos..hahahaha

Tormy meltingdown and "trowing" his typical tantrum.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#720 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

ITT: blackace has multiple meltdowns and crying sessions.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#721  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

The funny thing I keep hearing from friends who have jumped to PS4/X1 is both are saying that the "non gamers" console is great to play games on. Even my buddies with the PS4 like going to a friends and playing on the X1, and vice versa. Reality ftw.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Must be hard being a lem these days knowing you're in last place, your console has a weaker GPU, CPU, and ram, costs $100 more, and has less than half as many games announced for it compared to the PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#723 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

And still has more games than the xbox one and higher rated to,so maybe you can understand how the xbox ons is in a even sadder spot than the PS4,oh and the next big game if you can call it that,is not even exclusive or even have a single player mode.

@kuu2 said:

Meltdown is what you and Blackace are having...lol

But but the PS4 has no games...lol no sh** the xbox one has even less and you seem fine with that...

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#724  Edited By kuu2
@tormentos said:

@kuu2 said:

And still has more games than the xbox one and higher rated to,so maybe you can understand how the xbox ons is in a even sadder spot than the PS4,oh and the next big game if you can call it that,is not even exclusive or even have a single player mode.

@kuu2 said:

Meltdown is what you and Blackace are having...lol

But but the PS4 has no games...lol no sh** the xbox one has even less and you seem fine with that...

The butt hurt about no games is hilarious.

Sony Fan before launch: 'We are going to have awesome games.'

Sony Fan after launch: 'Resogun is so sweet and the main reason I bought a PauperStation4.'

LOL!!!!!!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kuu2 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

I can't take you seriously as a gamer if you think the few Kinect games on 360 were worthwhile.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726  Edited By tymeservesfate

@I_can_haz said:

ITT: blackace has multiple meltdowns and crying sessions.

no picture? O_o

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727  Edited By BlessedChill

@tymeservesfate:

> Says PS4 has no games

> Argues 360 has more numbers of games than PS3

> PS4 has more games than Xbox One and higher rated libary

You sir are a hypocrite who is truly a fanboy given your double standard logic.

Any credibility you think you may have is useless, troll.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#728  Edited By tymeservesfate

@BlessedChill said:

@tymeservesfate:

> Says PS4 has no games

> Argues 360 has more numbers of games than PS3

> PS4 has more games than Xbox One and higher rated libary

You sir are a hypocrite who is truly a fanboy given your double standard logic.

Any credibility you think you may have is useless, troll.

que? i didnt mention anything about ps4's game library Blessed. i just said the 360 has more games in its library than the ps3....which is true.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729 kuu2

@LJS9502_basic: oh noes.............

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

The butt hurt about no games is hilarious.

Sony Fan before launch: 'We are going to have awesome games.'

Sony Fan after launch: 'Resogun is so sweet and the main reason I bought a PauperStation4.'

LOL!!!!!!

The sad part is that Resugun is higher rated than Forza...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But but only gamespot matter...

Call me when you get an exclusive because Titanfall isn't one so sad the lamebox one..lol

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

I'm so glad kuu2, blackace, and tymeservesfate are bumping this thread with their tears. This thread of selfownage is a constant reminder of why lemmings are the clowns of SW. :D Good job guys.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#732 BlessedChill

Kuu2 is the most butthurt I've seen a person on SW. His constant crying is borderline scary.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

The Lemming Meltdown of 2014 has begun. After 8 years of claiming ownage over a daily shrinking sales unit lead, the Lems had been put in an inescapable corner by the PS4.

The PS4 is beating the Xbox One by a bigger lead than the 360 ended last gen.

That's the real burn here. For all their "Sony is doomed" threads. "Sony is losing developer support" fuckery at the onset of the generation. For all of that bluster about XBox being the future while Playstation is gaming past. For all of that Playstation 3rd Place shit they were dishing out all generation long. It all really boils down to this:

In January 2014, none of that matters whatsoever. It doesn't matter to System Wars. It doesn't matter to the retailers who can't stock a PS4 on the shelf to save their lifes. It REALLY doesn't matter to the general gaming populace. You spent ALL generation long beating the war drum about your Anti-Playstation 360 while developers closed studios and even the makers of Halo were sent packing by Microsoft. You were silent OR EVEN cheering your new Kinect overlord back in 2009. Some of you really thought that XBox was going to capture that Wii Magic and blow the Playstation back into the stone age.

None of that happened and you guys cannot handle it. You really thought that the XBox One would be your Final Solution. Instead, the Russians are marching on your Berlin. Might as well poison the dogs then get the rest over with. We know how this ends.

Nice post.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#734  Edited By kuu2

@tormentos: More butt hurt going to the MetaCritic. The One launched with a AAAe in Forza. How about you call when you get one.

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW and Tormy is their King.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#735  Edited By tormentos

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos: More butt hurt going to the MetaCritic. The One launched with a AAAe in Forza. How about you call when you get one.

Sound shapes is also 9 here moron...

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

But but only gamespot matter...

Resogun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all xbox one exclusive. Deal with it....hahaha

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736 kuu2

@tormentos: Did you really just pull out Sound Shapes?????? Wow Cows have really fallen on this board. We really need a new class of cow.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Biggest self ownage thread in a while

WHo else but Lems to start a new year with some self ownage?! LMAO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#738  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@tormentos: Did you really just pull out Sound Shapes?????? Wow Cows have really fallen on this board. We really need a new class of cow.

Hey don't knock Sound Shapes, great little game, it's given me a lot of fun

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739 GrenadeLauncher

Brief reminder for my friend kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2

"Bu bu but muh triple a e!!!!!!"

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#740 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Can everyone just STFU! it's sales, who gives a shit, if your playing a console for sales, then you shouldn't even bother playing video games at all.

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#741  Edited By -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Brief reminder for my friend kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2

"Bu bu but muh triple a e!!!!!!"

TLHBO!!!

PS4 has more games and better games

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742  Edited By tymeservesfate
@I_can_haz said:

I'm so glad kuu2, blackace, and tymeservesfate are bumping this thread with their tears. This thread of selfownage is a constant reminder of why lemmings are the clowns of SW. :D Good job guys.

lol, cows wants this thread to just...go away. i wonder why ;) well, actually i'm sure why and ;)

but yea, this thread has kinda of ran its its course. nothing else can really be discussed here until more sales figures come out. cows think they owned Lems, lems owned cows with rational logic and forward thinking, sheep and hermits picked sides accordingly....and the world keeps turning. this thread should die already. its just a ton of cows trying to beat up on a couple Lems/pro Xbox users by now...

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@kuu2 said:

what is AAAE

a triple A game exaggerated?

sounds like forza 5

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#744  Edited By tormentos

@kuu2 said:

WTF wait so the only games consider to be real games are those that you lemmings think are.?

hahahahaaaaaaa

So what is your excuse to downplay Shapes now.? Because it has a 9,and considering how Journey beat the crap out of Halo 4 for GOTY last year here i would not even dare mock a game like Shapes,a game is a game period,you started to hold tied to gamespot only count excuse,so i gave you a 9 game here,fact is sound shape not only is has a 9 here,it has higher score than Forza to outside of here.

1. FIFA 1490.82%
2. NBA 2K1487.12%
3. Madden NFL 2580.70%
4. Forza Motorsport 579.70%
5. Dead Rising 378.96%
6. Need for Speed: Rivals78.55%
7. Call of Duty: Ghosts77.40%
8. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Freedom Cry77.25%
9. Peggle 276.70%
10. Zumba Fitness World Party73.60%

This is your sad reality,gamespot is meaningless no matter how much you try the great great majority of people don't care about gamespot,and do more about Meta and gamerankings...

Look at those sad scores...

Only 2 80's games 1 90 game...wow the res 70+ crap...

No wonder you want to hold on tied to gamespot only count excuse those score are horrendous,the gaming community agree the xbox one sucks.

1. flower94.17%
2. FIFA 1487.92%
3. Trine 2: Complete Story86.00%
4. Resogun85.46%
5. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag85.31%
6. Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition85.00%
7. Battlefield 485.00%
8. NBA 2K1484.10%
9. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes83.62%
10. Need for Speed: Rivals80.91%

There are 4 games on that list not on xbox one all 4 are higher rated than any xbox one exclusive...

Deal with it.. hahahhaaaaaaa

@tymeservesfate said:

lol, cows wants this thread to just...go away. i wonder why ;) well, actually i'm sure why and ;)

but yea, this thread has kinda of ran its its course. nothing else can really be discussed here until more sales figures come out. cows think they owned Lems, lems owned cows with rational logic and forward thinking, sheep and hermits picked sides accordingly....and the world keeps turning. this thread should die already. its just a ton of cows trying to beat up on a couple Lems/pro Xbox users by now...

Who want it to go away.? hahahahaaa

You meltdown has been epic,but but i don't read what you post in years tormentos,but but i am a sad cry baby...Please don't quote me Tormentos...hahahaha

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#745 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos:

Still using metacritic to hide PS4 launch games butthurt, I see...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#746 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

Still using multiplatforms as advantage for the xbox one..

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#747 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Tormentos using PS3 PSN ports as ownage for the PS4? That's rather silly. Loyalty to piece of plastic, also silly.

challenger_155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#748 challenger_155
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

Lems keep buying, Boners keep selling

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#749 GrenadeLauncher

@tymeservesfate said:
@I_can_haz said:

I'm happy with it staying, watching you beclown yourself a week on over 4.2 million is great. Keep on shitposting. :)

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos:

Still using multiplatforms as advantage for the xbox one..

Only GS scores count in GS forums = SW rules. Xbox/PC games not being a detriment to playstation platform = cow logic.

If you need two platforms to compete with one platform, you've already lost the debate...