Why Cant PS3 Fans Admit the 360 has a better game library? (Proof inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Because according to Metacritic the PS3 has more high scoring retail gamesEddie-Vedder

Wrong, pure and simple.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#102 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

It doesn't take a genius to realize that PS3's exclusives absolutely destroy 360's.

It baffles me when others try to say otherwise. It's really not even close.

lild1425

You're don't understand how opinions work, do you? :?

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

[QUOTE="DISSESHOWEDO"]

This thread is about Kaz's surpremacy !

Miketheman83

I dont think a bunch of "cool" pictures of Kaz is going to save cows credibility in this thread.

Think again !!!

hirai_a.jpg

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

Because according to Metacritic the PS3 has more high scoring retail games, more exclusives, more award winning games, more GOTY titles, more Graphics Kings, more variety in genres, more new IP's.

And plus on top of that ownage you must not remember the PS3 can play all PS1 games and some units play all PS2 games. OVERKILL. Lems aren't very good at facing facts though, that's why they like spinning the truth and playign with random numbers.

Eddie-Vedder

your sig disagrees

sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts

It demolished everything in price and games, not sales. The PS3 did not do any of those things. The 360 is more like the PS2 of this generation than the PS3 is. Does it make you feel better if I put it that way?Miketheman83

No,it was the Wii that demolished everything in price.

Again... the 360 is nothing like the PS2,never have been and never will be.

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

It doesn't take a genius to realize that PS3's exclusives absolutely destroy 360's.

The_Game21x

look who's saying :lol:

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="KillzoneSnake"]

360 has more bad games. The quality games are on PS3.

Gue1

If you read the original post it clearly shows there are more games on the 360 rated 90 or higher.

is not that there are more is that sometimes high reviews that are for both games are only posted for the X360 version and not for the PS3 and even though is the same game there are many instances when the score is inflated because of that.  Then we have first gen games like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter which came out on Xbox but not on PS3 because the system wasn't even out untile a year later. And another thing are the crappy indie XBL games with only 10-15 reviews scoring triple A mostly because of Xbox dedicated websites.   :)

Lock the thread !

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

AcidThunder

You're going to have to elaborate.

READ: I know exactly where you're going with this and I can tell you right now that you're wrong.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 rilpas

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="KillzoneSnake"]

360 has more bad games. The quality games are on PS3.

Gue1

If you read the original post it clearly shows there are more games on the 360 rated 90 or higher.

is not that there are more is that sometimes high reviews that are for both games are only posted for the X360 version and not for the PS3 and even though is the same game there are many instances when the score is inflated because of that.  Then we have first gen games like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter which came out on Xbox but not on PS3 because the system wasn't even out untile a year later. And another thing are the crappy indie XBL games with only 10-15 reviews scoring triple A mostly because of Xbox dedicated websites.   :)

Why so jealous?

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

i thought metacritic scores were opinions

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

They are. Where did I say they weren't?

I said the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3, which is a verifiable fact, not that the reviews themselves were facts in and of themselves.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#112 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

The_Game21x

1. The review scores are opinions, so take your confused smiley face and shove it up your ass.

2. It's pretty well standard knowledge that PS3 is known for its exclusives.

3. The library variety is just not there. While a generalization often used by forumites, the well scored 360 exclusives are shooters and racers. 360 can keep making Halos and Gears of War, which will most likely score pretty high, but there seems like little variety. They'll change a little to get the favorable reviews but even as a Halo, Forza, and Gears fan, they need some other stuff.

Anyone can manipulate numbers, but their is little variation of types. When it comes to games for different audiences and genres, it's not even ballpark close.

As you can see from my sig, I clearly own both systems, so don't start the whole fanboy bs.

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

I said the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3, which is a verifiable fact, not that the reviews themselves were facts in and of themselves.

the 360 having more higher rated games than ps3 on metacritic certainly doesn't prove that the 360 has a better library than the ps3

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

lild1425

1. The review scores are opinions, so take your confused smiley face and shove it up your ass.

3. The library variety is just not there. While a generalization often used by forumites, the well scored 360 exclusives are shooters and racers. 360 can keep making Halos and Gears of War, which will most likely score pretty high, but there seems like little variety. They'll change a little to get the favorable reviews but even as a Halo, Forza, and Gears fan, they need some other stuff.

Anyone can manipulate numbers, but their is little variation of types. When it comes to games for different audiences and genres, it's not even ballpark close.

As you can see from my sig, I clearly own both systems, so don't start the whole fanboy bs.

Wow, someone's mad. :lol:

Your opinion of the PS3's exclusives "destroying" the Xbox 360's is just that, an opinion. If you weren't trying to pass off your silly fanboy nonsense (I don't care if you own both systems) as fact, it wouldn't be an issue.

Good for you, you think the PS3's exclusives are better than the 360's. But, that's just your opinion and no one is wrong for disagreeing or believing the reverse.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
It does boggle my mind this 360 has no games that Sony fanboys keep screaming when the facts clearly say different. CanYouDiglt
They dont see xbox games because its not on their ps3. The games on both just run best on the 360 anyways.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

the 360 having more higher rated games than ps3 on metacritic certainly doesn't prove that the 360 has a better library than the ps3

Of course not. That's subjective.

But objectively, according to Metacritic, the 360 has far more high rated games. People don't have to agree that the 360's library is better but they can't deny the facts that are right in front of their face.

Well, they can and do every time they say the 360 has "no games" but whatever.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

hurts to be in last place doesn't it lems

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]Because scores are just some persons opinion and dumbass fanboys only use them when it's to their advantage.Miketheman83
The reviews themselves are opinion. THE FACT is that that the majority of those opinions favor 360 games.

The fact is that those opinions don't matter to everyone and as soon as an opinion differs from someones they will try to invalidate it just like you're hiding behind others opinion to justify your agenda.

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

But objectively, according to Metacritic, the 360 has far more high rated games. People don't have to agree that the 360's library is better but they can't deny the facts that are right in front of their face.

metacritic scores =/= facts. just like metacritic has more higher rated 360 games, in the same way there can and should be some other site that has more higher rated ps3 games

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

metacritic scores =/= facts. just like metacritic has more higher rated 360 games, in the same way there can and should be some other site that has more higher rated ps3 games

Which is what I just said. :|

Well, if you can find one, more power to you.

Good luck in your search! :)

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

That's usually what happens when you release an entire year prior to your competition. After 2007 "Exclusives" like Madden, Bioshock ect started to appear on the PS3. Those types of games would have been multipat day one if both systems were out.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

It is a FACT that more critics favor 360 games. Not sure why it is so hard for you comprehend something so simple.
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

no you didn't say that. you said, "People don't have to agree that the 360's library is better but they can't deny the facts that are right in front of their face."
the only 'facts' in front of us here are metacritic scores
and i am not really gonna search for such a site (though i am postive that atleast one such exists) because i have got a mathematics exam coming up

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Miketheman83

It is a FACT that more critics favor 360 games. Not sure why it is so hard for you comprehend something so simple.

and why the fvck would i care if citics favor 360 games?

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

lild1425

Wow, someone's mad. :lol:

Your opinion of the PS3's exclusives "destroying" the Xbox 360's is just that, an opinion. If you weren't trying to pass off your silly fanboy nonsense (I don't care if you own both systems) as fact, it wouldn't be an issue.

Good for you, you think the PS3's exclusives are better than the 360's. But, that's just your opinion and no one is wrong for disagreeing or believing the reverse.

Nothing is more infuriating then condescending smileys especially when coming from someone that is being half retarded.

The entire topic is an opinion genius..."Admit the 360 has a better library". It says better not higher rated. Better can mean varied; it can mean higher scores; it can be both; it can be both with a ton of other variables. On a sidenote, 'facts' are pretty good at being manipulated, especially statistics. For example: step outside and see the world.

The PS3 is known for its exclusives and is probably its biggest selling point. I guess it was somewhat shortsighted on my own part to think this was somewhat unanimous as many gamers than own both agree that the PS3 exclusive library is significantly stronger, but still like what 360 offers based on their gaming preferences. Looking at the library, I see a ton of quality games from different genres.

Also, from your other posts you say Metacritic scores are not objective. THEY ARE OPINIONS. Please stop this nonsense unless Metacritic is accepting reviews from God.

I think anyone with any rationality would consider a game console with the most amount of high rated games as generally "better". If your opinion is different from that its fine but it is in the minority. The PS3 does generally release a lot of exclusives, but there are EVEN MORE 360/PC games that the 360 gamers get to play that the PS3 fans dont that are very awesome/diverse games that are a huge advantage for the 360. The 360 has what any rational person would call a "better" game library and thats the bottom line. I dont understand why it is so hard for PS3 fans to say "yeah, the 360 does have what most people would consider to be a better game library, but I prefer the PS3's".
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 lild1425

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Miketheman83

But what you are saying is that: "It is a fact that the summation of opinions on Metacritic is higher for the 360". That's like saying "It is a fact that all the popes in the Vatican have the opinion that global warming does not exist" but that does not necessarily mean that they are correct. Sorry, this is getting too philosphical and shouldn't be. Consumerism will decide what people like and people will buy what they like.

Also, I want to see the TCs work. Games like ME that were once exclusives are not anymore.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] If you read the original post it clearly shows there are more games on the 360 rated 90 or higher.The_Game21x

Wow, just look at all those excuses! :shock:

And regarding the "crappy" indie XBL games receiving high scores from Xbox sites, the same could be said for just about every PS3 exclusive as well.

He says as he masturbates, and plays the only AA+ exclusive the PS3 had in 2012, GOTY Journey 12 more times. :roll:

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

no you didn't say that. you said, "People don't have to agree that the 360's library is better but they can't deny the facts that are right in front of their face."
and i am not really gonna search for such a site (though i am postive that atleast one such exists) because i have got a mathematics exam coming up

Well I dont think I would consider people who study games for a living opinions pointless. Im just pointing out that the majority if the world prefers 360 games and Im a little curious why PS3 fans cant admit it.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

You're clearly not understanding what I said. I said the Metacritic scores themselves aren't facts but that it is a fact that the 360 has more high scoring games, as anyone can determine for themselves by simply going to Metacritic and counting the number of 70+, 80+ or 90+ games available for both the 360 and PS3.

The Metacritic scores themselves are subjective but the number of scores on the 360 and PS3 are not. Numbers don't lie and the numbers state that the 360 has more high scoring games than the PS3. Period.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#133 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Oh all those fantastic 360 games that we already have.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Where is this proof I was promised??
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lild1425

I think anyone with any rationality would consider a game console with the most amount of high rated games as generally "better". If your opinion is different from that its fine but it is in the minority. The PS3 does generally release a lot of exclusives, but there are EVEN MORE 360/PC games that the 360 gamers get to play that the PS3 fans dont that are very awesome/diverse games that are a huge advantage for the 360. The 360 has what any rational person would call a "better" game library and thats the bottom line. I dont understand why it is so hard for PS3 fans to say "yeah, the 360 does have what most people would consider to be a better game library, but I prefer the PS3's".

It's weird because I came in thinking the exact opposite and I thought it was widely true for most people but maybe not. I've considered myself an xbox fan, but this gen I take a look at the libraries and I felt like the PS3s was far and away better.

The "Better library" is not as simple as it seems. Hypothetically, I could release a system that releases only Halo games that get 9.5 scores every time, but I wouldn't say that the library is better compared to one that has a varied one that still scores in the AAA range.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Care to explain why the 360 side has repeat games like GTA TBOGT which was never released on PS3 as a single game, then you have a bunch of DLC titles, and multiplats shared with PS2. Bottom line, once you break the numbers down, its not as appealing unless you just want to play with numbers. Especially considering the exclusive AAA games have little variety hence Halo Gears Forza. Compare that to PS3s exclusives and its no competition unless youre a diehard for Halo and Gears.

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

You're clearly not understanding what I said. I said the Metacritic scores themselves aren't facts but that it is a fact that the 360 has more high scoring games, as anyone can determine for themselves by simply going to Metacritic and counting the number of 70+, 80+ or 90+ games available for both the 360 and PS3.

The Metacritic scores themselves are subjective but the number of scores on the 360 and PS3 are not. Numbers don't lie and the numbers state that the 360 has more high scoring games than the PS3. Period.

and you are not understanding what i am saying. just because the more 360 games have a higher score on metacritic, doesn't mean that it is the absolute rule. metacritic is in no way the 'sacred book of gaming' or something. it is just another single plain site 

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 lild1425

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Take a statistics course; numbers are mean inventions. Apparently Jennifer Aniston is over 40. I call bs.

But this whole discussion seems to rely on a quantity vs. quality basis. A system could have a high scoring game that is an arcade style XBL game. Is that score just as good as a retail game with an identical score on the opposing system?

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

is not that there are more is that sometimes high reviews that are for both games are only posted for the X360 version and not for the PS3 and even though is the same game there are many instances when the score is inflated because of that. Then we have first gen games like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter which came out on Xbox but not on PS3 because the system wasn't even out untile a year later. And another thing are the crappy indie XBL games with only 10-15 reviews scoring triple A mostly because of Xbox dedicated websites. :)

StrongDeadlift

Wow, just look at all those excuses! :shock:

And regarding the "crappy" indie XBL games receiving high scores from Xbox sites, the same could be said for just about every PS3 exclusive as well.

He says as he masturbates, and plays the only AA+ exclusive the PS3 had in 2012, GOTY Journey 12 more times. :roll:

Time to play the card Lems play. What about all the awesome multiplats PS3 recieved? Its not like PS3 was without great games, right?

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Miketheman83

Well I dont think I would consider people who study games for a living opinions pointless. Im just pointing out that the majority if the world prefers 360 games and Im a little curious why PS3 fans cant admit it.

since when did reviewers on gaming websites started 'studying' games? they are gamers just like us and no their opinion isn't above mine or yours or anybody for that matter.
and who said that the majority of the world prefers 360 games?

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lild1425

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

NineTailedGoku

Care to explain why the 360 side has repeat games like GTA TBOGT which was never released on PS3 as a single game, then you have a bunch of DLC titles, and multiplats shared with PS2. Bottom line, once you break the numbers down, its not as appealing unless you just want to play with numbers. Especially considering the exclusive AAA games have little variety hence Halo Gears Forza. Compare that to PS3s exclusives and its no competition unless youre a diehard for Halo and Gears.

You basically took my 10 pg. argument and put it into a few sentences.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. I like my Halo Gears Forza, but I got a PS3 additionally for the exclusives. Thanks for the post, I thought I was taking crazy pills here.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

since when did reviewers on gaming websites started 'studying' games? they are gamers just like us and no their opinion isn't above mine or yours or anybody for that matter.

Its their job dude. Christ. I didnt say their opinion is above yours. All Im saying is the 360 has a more appealing game library to most people. Well based on software sales, hardware sales, and critical acclaim I think its safe to say more people prefer 360 games.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Dude get out of here with that, that list is inflated.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

lild1425

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING. I like my Halo Gears Forza, but I got a PS3 additionally for the exclusives. Thanks for the post, I thought I was taking crazy pills here.

No problem:) Lems here will refute logic until they're blue in the face. Your posts have been spot on as well.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 lild1425

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Well I dont think I would consider people who study games for a living opinions pointless. Im just pointing out that the majority if the world prefers 360 games and Im a little curious why PS3 fans cant admit it.Miketheman83

Its their job dude. Christ. I didnt say their opinion is above yours. All Im saying is the 360 has a more appealing game library to most people. Well based on software sales, hardware sales, and critical acclaim I think its safe to say more people prefer 360 games.

Yep, based on your important variables that went into your decision, it seems pretty sound. But the topic was all this hobgoblin about scores and not about the general public or even anything related to sales for that matter. 

Although based on those variables then it could be argued that the Wii is "better" than 360 and PS3, which is an entirely new fun can of worms.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lild1425

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

NineTailedGoku

No problem:) Lems here will refute logic until they're blue in the face. Your posts have been spot on as well.

I give credit where credit is due. I even think I am slighly Xbox biased, but saying that 360 exclusives library is superior just doesn't feel right at all.

I don't even think the TC's work is even truthfully accurate. I think there was some double counting and counting for exclusives like ME that are not anymore. The systems go tit for tat pretty well (With Forza there is GT5, etc.) and then the PS3 offers even more.

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Well I dont think I would consider people who study games for a living opinions pointless. Im just pointing out that the majority if the world prefers 360 games and Im a little curious why PS3 fans cant admit it.Miketheman83

many of them just do it as a part time job and take it up as a hobby
the 360 and ps3 are almost equal in hardware sales and the ps3 games have also gotten critical acclaim. 360 only leads in software sales and that too only in NA (and Europe maybe) =/= the world
and regardless any of this still doesn't prove your original point that "360 has got a better library" 

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Because according to Metacritic the PS3 has more high scoring retail games, more exclusives, more award winning games, more GOTY titles, more Graphics Kings, more variety in genres, more new IP's.

And plus on top of that ownage you must not remember the PS3 can play all PS1 games and some units play all PS2 games. OVERKILL. Lems aren't very good at facing facts though, that's why they like spinning the truth and playign with random numbers.

rilpas

your sig disagrees

You must be blind it has 58 unique titles without using PS1 games or a ton of PS2 games. The 360 gets destroyed. Look again you misread. Only explanation.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Eddie-Vedder

your sig disagrees

You must be blind it has 58 unique titles without using PS1 games or a ton of PS2 games. The 360 gets destroyed. Look again you misread. Only explanation.

your sig says 47 for both consoles

it's alright, I understand, you bought a PS3 and now regret spending money on such a useless system

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Eddie-Vedder

your sig disagrees

Actually it's 59 with Ni nu Kuni.