Why Cant PS3 Fans Admit the 360 has a better game library? (Proof inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Because according to Metacritic the PS3 has more high scoring retail games, more exclusives, more award winning games, more GOTY titles, more Graphics Kings, more variety in genres, more new IP's.

And plus on top of that ownage you must not remember the PS3 can play all PS1 games and some units play all PS2 games. OVERKILL. Lems aren't very good at facing facts though, that's why they like spinning the truth and playign with random numbers.

Eddie-Vedder
I just counted every game on each console one by one. The 360 unarguably has more high rated games and I just proved that. The fact that you dont have the nuts to admit it shows how delusional you are and that no one should ever take your opinion seriously from this point on.

No what you did was do a search that counts multiplats on both consoles with dif scores cause of dif publications, DLC, 5$ arcade games etc... My sig has the actual lists with the actual games, no spin facts that you can analyze, plus are you ignoring PS1 and PS2 games? They are part of the library. Or does that destroy your argument too much? And remember PS1 and PS2 games are an EXTRA. The List in my sig alone already shows how critics agree the PS3 has a better library. That's why PS3 games win a lot more awards.

Im counting every piece of game content that released for both systems. Excluding downlaodable games is ridiculous. Excluding games that the 360 shares with the PC THAT THE PS3 CANT PLAY is even more ridiculous. The 360 has more high rated game content than the PS3 and thats the bottom line. "Spinning the facts" is what you are doing when you try to refute that.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] I just counted every game on each console one by one. The 360 unarguably has more high rated games and I just proved that. The fact that you dont have the nuts to admit it shows how delusional you are and that no one should ever take your opinion seriously from this point on.

No what you did was do a search that counts multiplats on both consoles with dif scores cause of dif publications, DLC, 5$ arcade games etc... My sig has the actual lists with the actual games, no spin facts that you can analyze, plus are you ignoring PS1 and PS2 games? They are part of the library. Or does that destroy your argument too much? And remember PS1 and PS2 games are an EXTRA. The List in my sig alone already shows how critics agree the PS3 has a better library. That's why PS3 games win a lot more awards.

Im counting every piece of game content that released for both systems. Excluding downlaodable games is ridiculous. Excluding games that the 360 shares with the PC THAT THE PS3 CANT PLAY is even more ridiculous. The 360 has more high rated game content than the PS3 and thats the bottom line. "Spinning the facts" is what you are doing when you try to refute that.

My list has PC/360 games not on the PS3 on the 360 list, learn2read. TC just got destroyed. Nothing to see here folks, just lems lemming.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] I just counted every game on each console one by one. The 360 unarguably has more high rated games and I just proved that. The fact that you dont have the nuts to admit it shows how delusional you are and that no one should ever take your opinion seriously from this point on.

The fact that the number of reviews for the PS3 version of a game is way less than that compared to the xbox360 version results in the more skewed due to 1 bad press, that would make it less reasonable to compare between the 2 version just basing on score; hence the ownage is fvcking stupid.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#54 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Yea, really can be traced back to 2009 when MS decided to drop core and go upwards 65% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. rjdofu
The 360 had a great line up when it launched, now it has is multiplats and Halo/Gears and Forza.

And.... *drum roll*... CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES!!!1!!111!

And the 360 has just as many high scoring exclusives as the PS3, give or take a couple (I don't keep tabs on the spreadsheet).

But when it all boils down, this "bu...bu...multiplats!" nonsense is just one of many excuses Cows like to use to try to avoid admitting the fact that the 360 has far more high scoring games than the PS3.

Maybe they'll man up some day...

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
Because scores are just some persons opinion and dumbass fanboys only use them when it's to their advantage.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="clyde46"] The 360 had a great line up when it launched, now it has is multiplats and Halo/Gears and Forza.The_Game21x

And.... *drum roll*... CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES!!!1!!111!

And the 360 has just as many high scoring exclusives as the PS3, give or take a couple (I don't keep tabs on the spreadsheet).

But when it all boils down, this "bu...bu...multiplats!" nonsense is just one of many excuses Cows like to use to try to avoid admitting the fact that the 360 has far more high scoring games than the PS3.

Wasn't serious because of TC, but whatever.
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

in my 1 month here at SW i have seen some bad cows and sheeps but it has been the lemmings who have really been the dumbest 

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] No what you did was do a search that counts multiplats on both consoles with dif scores cause of dif publications, DLC, 5$ arcade games etc... My sig has the actual lists with the actual games, no spin facts that you can analyze, plus are you ignoring PS1 and PS2 games? They are part of the library. Or does that destroy your argument too much? And remember PS1 and PS2 games are an EXTRA. The List in my sig alone already shows how critics agree the PS3 has a better library. That's why PS3 games win a lot more awards.

The fact that the number of reviews for the PS3 version of a game is way less than that compared to the xbox360 version results in the more skewed due to 1 bad press, that would make it less reasonable to compare between the 2 version just basing on score; hence the ownage is fvcking stupid.

I wouldnt be surprised if that were the case for some games here and there, but in my list we are talking about HUNDREDS of more high rated games that the 360 has. Metacritic is as possibly reliable as they could be gathering every review from every website on the internet.
sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts

THE 360 IS THE PS2 OF THIS GENERATION AND PS3 FANS NEED TO LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT.

Miketheman83

No,and here's why....

1.) The PS2 actually came in 1st place during it's generation,something the 360 hasn't achieved.

2.) Sony actually made games for their system ( Sony Santa Monica ).

3.) The PS2 sold well in all territories and not just in America ( unlike the 360 ).

etc etc

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Miketheman83
Because scores are just some persons opinion and dumbass fanboys only use them when it's to their advantage.FlamesOfGrey
The reviews themselves are opinion. THE FACT is that that the majority of those opinions favor 360 games.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="rjdofu"] And.... *drum roll*... CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES!!!1!!111!rjdofu

TC started to go downhill after 2009, I dont think it's a coincidence either.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 rjdofu
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Heil68

TC started to go downhill after 2009, I dont think it's a coincidence either.

:lol: me too.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Miketheman83

in my 1 month here at SW i have seen some bad cows and sheeps but it has been the lemmings who have really been the dumbest 

AcidThunder
Yeah man you are brilliant arent you? Coming into a thread with irrefutable evidence and just calling people stupid for an argument. I wonder if some of you people even realize how dumb you sound.
Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable, Kinect.

Yeah, better library :lol:

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

Miketheman83

Yeah man you are brilliant arent you? Coming into a thread with irrefutable evidence and just calling people stupid for an argument. I wonder if some of you people even realize how dumb you sound.

"THE 360 IS THE PS2 OF THIS GENERATION AND PS3 FANS NEED TO LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT."
yeah i totally agree with you on that one some people here don't even realize how dumb they sound 

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rjdofu
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"] Im counting every piece of game content that released for both systems. Excluding downlaodable games is ridiculous. Excluding games that the 360 shares with the PC THAT THE PS3 CANT PLAY is even more ridiculous. The 360 has more high rated game content than the PS3 and thats the bottom line. "Spinning the facts" is what you are doing when you try to refute that.

I wouldnt be surprised if that were the case for some games here and there, but in my list we are talking about HUNDREDS of more high rated games that the 360 has. Metacritic is as possibly reliable as they could be gathering every review from every website on the internet.

And if you try to look, most of them are as I described. It's the fact that the 360 has more games, but it has 1 year head start + tons of ps2 ports (there're more arcade games on 360 as well); so yeah, nothing worth bragging about. And btw, here's the truth for ya, Metacritic cherry picking reviewers, not saying conspiracy or anything, just that they're just a sample of the population, doesn't mean anything, and should never be taken seriously.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

"THE 360 IS THE PS2 OF THIS GENERATION AND PS3 FANS NEED TO LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT."
yeah i totally agree with you on that one some people here don't even realize how dumb they sound 

My argument is that the 360 is the most affordable console with the best high rated game library...like the PS2 was...like the opposite of the PS3.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 rjdofu

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Yeah man you are brilliant arent you? Coming into a thread with irrefutable evidence and just calling people stupid for an argument. I wonder if some of you people even realize how dumb you sound.Miketheman83

My argyment is that the 360 is the most affordable console with the best high rated game library...like the PS2 was...like the opposite of the PS3.

No, the PS2 completely demolished competitors in both sales and games library, by a HUGE margin, unlike your little xbox360.

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Yeah man you are brilliant arent you? Coming into a thread with irrefutable evidence and just calling people stupid for an argument. I wonder if some of you people even realize how dumb you sound.Miketheman83

My argyment is that the 360 is the most affordable console with the best high rated game library...like the PS2 was...like the opposite of the PS3.

presenting opinions as facts does NOT even make an argument

onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Yea, really can be traced back to 2009 when MS decided to drop core and go upwards 65% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold.

The 360 had a great line up when it launched, now it has is multiplats and Halo/Gears and Forza.

How could a console that has 3 exclusives have hundreds of more high rated games than the PS3? Using rational thought we both know thats not true. Stop lying to yourself. Accepting the truth is a very liberating experience.

PC/Xbox games help
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Speedzilla
Apart from the fact all the Fables are on the PC.
sakura_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sakura_Ex
Member since 2007 • 3066 Posts

rjdofu

No, the PS2 completely demolished competitors in both sales and games library, by a HUGE margin, unlike your little xbox360.

Lol,he's a funny guy isn't he?

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

No. You are stupid, and I cannot prove the contrary therefore you are an idiot. RONFonoFNFONF!!!!

stewie family guy sick gif

Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Speedzilla

[QUOTE="Speedzilla"]

clyde46

Apart from the fact all the Fables are on the PC.

Then it even has less :lol:

Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#76 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
"Better" is extremely subjective, and it does not boil down to numbers when it is that close.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Miketheman83

rjdofu

So you are saying despite the fact that the 360 has more high rated games and it is more affordable it isnt like the PS2 because it wasnt in first place? Youre really using the sales argument over games and price? Wow.
KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#78 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

360 has more bad games. The quality games are on PS3.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

Speedzilla

Pretty much this. We got God of War A and TLOU to look forward to this year along with all the major multiplats, what does the xbox have?

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="onewiththegame"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="clyde46"] The 360 had a great line up when it launched, now it has is multiplats and Halo/Gears and Forza.

How could a console that has 3 exclusives have hundreds of more high rated games than the PS3? Using rational thought we both know thats not true. Stop lying to yourself. Accepting the truth is a very liberating experience.

PC/Xbox games help

Damn right they help. They are games that when people buy a 360 they can play but if they buy a PS3 they cant. Its a huge advantage.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

AcidThunder

The 360 having a higher rated library (and more total games in general) is not an opinion.  Of course, one could make the arguement that reviews themselves are opinions and subjective, but TC is arguing the EXISTANCE of these scores.  Not the integrity of the reviewing system.  

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 rjdofu
[QUOTE="rjdofu"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] My argyment is that the 360 is the most affordable console with the best high rated game library...like the PS2 was...like the opposite of the PS3.Miketheman83

So you are saying despite the fact that the 360 has more high rated games and it is more affordable it isnt like the PS2 because it wasnt in first place? Youre really using the sales argument over games and price? Wow.

:lol: you're funny man, in a sad, sick, pathetic way. Did the xbox360 completely demolish the PS3 & Wii the last generation in everything (price, sales, games)? Answer that fvcking question.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Miketheman83

KillzoneSnake
If you read the original post it clearly shows there are more games on the 360 rated 90 or higher.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] No, the PS2 completely demolished competitors in both sales and games library, by a HUGE margin, unlike your little xbox360.rjdofu

:lol: you're funny man, in a sad, sick, pathetic way. Did the xbox360 completely demolish the PS3 & Wii the last generation in everything (price, sales, games)? Answer that fvcking question.

It demolished everything in price and games, not sales. The PS3 did not do any of those things. The 360 is more like the PS2 of this generation than the PS3 is. Does it make you feel better if I put it that way?
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#85 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

I was wondering when a desperate lem was going to post the monthly thread and here it is. Kinec and first gen games from 2005 are the reason why the Xbox has more games tc.

:lol:

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] So you are saying despite the fact that the 360 has more high rated games and it is more affordable it isnt like the PS2 because it wasnt in first place? Youre really using the sales argument over games and price? Wow.Miketheman83

It demolished everything in price and games, not sales. The PS3 did not do any of those things. The 360 is more like the PS2 of this generation than the PS3 is. Does it make you feel better if I put it that way?

Last gen:

Price: Wii >>> 360 ( not include hidden cost aka. xbox live & all bunch of HDD sh!t, which is HUGE)

Games: 360>PS3

Sales: Wii >>> 360 >= PS3 (with extra year headstart for the 360, lol)

The gen before:

Price: PS2 >>>>>>>> the rest

Games: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

Sales: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

There's simply no PS2 last gen, not even close, not even comparable; don't stain the name of the PS2 with that sh!t.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 The_Game21x

I was wondering when a desperate lem was going to post the monthly thread and here it is. Kinec and first gen games from 2005 are the reason why the Xbox has more games tc.

Gue1

Fact: The 360 has more high rated games than the PS3.

Deal With It

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] :lol: you're funny man, in a sad, sick, pathetic way. Did the xbox360 completely demolish the PS3 & Wii the last generation in everything (price, sales, games)? Answer that fvcking question.rjdofu

This gen: Price: Wii >>> 360 Games: 360>PS3 Sales: Wii >>> 360 >= PS3 (with extra year headstart for the 360, lol) Last gen: Price: PS2 >>>>>>>> the rest Games: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest Sales: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest There's simply no PS2 this gen, not even close, not even comparable; don't stain the name of the PS2 with that sh!t.

Well this gen is a lot different considering we had one casual console that exploded while the hardcore consoles lagged behind. Last gen we had two hardcore consoles battling it out.

The 360 is the closest equivalent to a game console like the PS2 that we have this generation (based on price and games).

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

This thread is about Kaz's surpremacy !

kaz-hirai.jpg

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] It demolished everything in price and games, not sales. The PS3 did not do any of those things. The 360 is more like the PS2 of this generation than the PS3 is. Does it make you feel better if I put it that way?Miketheman83

This gen: Price: Wii >>> 360 Games: 360>PS3 Sales: Wii >>> 360 >= PS3 (with extra year headstart for the 360, lol) Last gen: Price: PS2 >>>>>>>> the rest Games: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest Sales: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest There's simply no PS2 this gen, not even close, not even comparable; don't stain the name of the PS2 with that sh!t.

Well this gen is a lot different considering we had one casual console that exploded while the hardcore consoles lagged behind. Last gen we had two hardcore consoles battling it out.

The 360 is the closest equivalent to a game console like the PS2 that we have this generation (based on price and games).

Hardcore console? You're excluding the gamecube from last gen consoles to consider?
Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Speedzilla

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 rjdofu
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] It demolished everything in price and games, not sales. The PS3 did not do any of those things. The 360 is more like the PS2 of this generation than the PS3 is. Does it make you feel better if I put it that way?

Well this gen is a lot different considering we had on casual console that exploded while the hardcore consoles lagged behind. Last gen we had two hardcore consoles battling it out. The 360 is the closest equivalent to a game console like the PS2 that we have this generation.

lol I though we go by FACT? Bu...bu...but it's different, stop with the excuse, that's just weak :lol: Keep dreaming lemmo.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Miketheman83

kaz-hirai.jpg

DISSESHOWEDO
I dont think a bunch of "cool" pictures of Kaz is going to save cows credibility in this thread.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#94 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="KillzoneSnake"]

Miketheman83

If you read the original post it clearly shows there are more games on the 360 rated 90 or higher.

is not that there are more is that sometimes high reviews that are for both games are only posted for the X360 version and not for the PS3 and even though is the same game there are many instances when the score is inflated because of that.  Then we have first gen games like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter which came out on Xbox but not on PS3 because the system wasn't even out untile a year later. And another thing are the crappy indie XBL games with only 10-15 reviews scoring triple A mostly because of Xbox dedicated websites.   :)

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] This gen: Price: Wii >>> 360 Games: 360>PS3 Sales: Wii >>> 360 >= PS3 (with extra year headstart for the 360, lol) Last gen: Price: PS2 >>>>>>>> the rest Games: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest Sales: PS2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest There's simply no PS2 this gen, not even close, not even comparable; don't stain the name of the PS2 with that sh!t.

Well this gen is a lot different considering we had on casual console that exploded while the hardcore consoles lagged behind. Last gen we had two hardcore consoles battling it out. The 360 is the closest equivalent to a game console like the PS2 that we have this generation.

lol I though we go by FACT? Bu...bu...but it's different, stop with the excuse, that's just weak :lol: Keep dreaming lemmo.

It is fact the 360 has more high scoring gamesthan the PS3 this generation. It is my opinion that the 360 is the PS2 of this generation, based on a substantial amount of evidence.
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] My argyment is that the 360 is the most affordable console with the best high rated game library...like the PS2 was...like the opposite of the PS3.StrongDeadlift

The 360 having a higher rated library (and more total games in general) is not an opinion.  Of course, one could make the arguement that reviews themselves are opinions and subjective, but TC is arguing the EXISTANCE of these scores.  Not the integrity of the reviewing system.  

his whole argument is based around metacritics scores which are 'opinions' and even if we count that out there are flaws to it
the X360 games have had more reviews than PS3 ones as has already been pointed out plus the fact that Xbox 360 released a full year earlier  
and as far as exclusives go it all depends on the tastes of the gamer but if we ae using scores then PS3 exclusives have consistently been ranked higher than X360 ones 
so yeah it is a highly subjective matter that which console has got the better library and the answer to this question is that this question is not a good one 

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 rjdofu

kaz-hirai.jpg

DISSESHOWEDO

Yes, brother, today's theme is Kaz vs MS

i59yXniSzNxb7.gif

iPdOEWsVR8yLA.gif

i97P4bk7nDuQ9.gif

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="KillzoneSnake"]

Gue1

is not that there are more is that sometimes high reviews that are for both games are only posted for the X360 version and not for the PS3 and even though is the same game there are many instances when the score is inflated because of that.  Then we have first gen games like Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter which came out on Xbox but not on PS3 because the system wasn't even out untile a year later. And another thing are the crappy indie XBL games with only 10-15 reviews scoring triple A mostly because of Xbox dedicated websites.   :)

Wow, just look at all those excuses! :shock:

And regarding the "crappy" indie XBL games receiving high scores from Xbox sites, the same could be said for just about every PS3 exclusive as well.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#99 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

It doesn't take a genius to realize that PS3's exclusives absolutely destroy 360's.

It baffles me when others try to say otherwise. It's really not even close.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#100 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

When you take into account the 360 is a less expensive console, the 360 has a better game library, the 360 has a better online (even if it is more expensive), the 360 does not have mandatory installs, the 360 is known to have multiplats that perform better, the 360 has a controller that is known to be more comfortable and ergonomic, the 360 has faster download speeds and LIVE has more game, movie, music and add-on content than PSN has, there is no question to ANY TRUE GAMER which is a better standalone system this gen.

Miketheman83

It may be the best at everything, but lacks the most important of all aspect: The Playstation logo :twisted:

But yes, 360 is the PS2 os this gen, with the advantage of not being technicaly inferior to the competition. Going by rumors, PS4 will be the PS2/360 os 8th gen, though.