Why Cant PS3 Fans Admit the 360 has a better game library? (Proof inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#901 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]Only one PS3 fan in this thread admitted the truth. PS3 fans are in such denial it's scary.clone01
Why did you necro this thread?

I think more people should know the truth, don't you? I think facts are more important than fanboy arguing that goes nowhere.
Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#902 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

Am I the only one that finds it mind boggling that multiplats that were on ps2 and xbox are being used? I mean where in the hell do you draw the line? Of course the 360 has a bigger gaming library for 360 games it was out a year longer. I can see using games like Witcher 2 but again take away that first year of multiplat titles like Nba 2ks, Madden, nhl and it changes dramatically. Congrats you can play an 8 year old Nba game on your 360 while I have to play it on my ps2. >_<

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#903 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

[QUOTE="reynal1287"]

ps2 of this generation lol,keep dreaming.

kyacat

Agree ps2 library put both ps3 and 360 library to shame but both ps3 and 360 do good,decent .medicore collection of games but not great like the ps2

I can agree with that on some level. Mainly because the PS2 had a ton of original titles as well as exclusives. There were a lot of sports & RPG sequels of course, but not as many milk the franchise sequels we have on the PS3 and XBox 360 now. The PS3 & XBox 360 still has better looking games however.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#904 Miketheman83

Am I the only one that finds it mind boggling that multiplats that were on ps2 and xbox are being used? I mean where in the hell do you draw the line? Of course the 360 has a bigger gaming library for 360 games it was out a year longer. I can see using games like Witcher 2 but again take away that first year of multiplat titles like Nba 2ks, Madden, nhl and it changes dramatically. Congrats you can play an 8 year old Nba game on your 360 while I have to play it on my ps2. >_<

Bren128
Why would you take away the first year? If we are comparing girls boob size does it matter who has been around longer? All that matters is that one has bigger tits and that is better. End of story.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#905 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Bren128
Ya and the PS list includes tons of crap like BUZZ quiz games that came out on PS2 as well. You can't start excluding games. If it came out for the console, it counts.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#906 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="locopatho"] Go back to wishing you had a PS3 to play PS1 games from the last century :lol:

Go back to wishing you had more games than inferior version of PC games no respectable gamer would touch :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#907 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Bren128"]

locopatho
Ya and the PS list includes tons of crap like BUZZ quiz games that came out on PS2 as well. You can't start excluding games. If it came out for the console, it counts.

You are also excluding games dumby :roll:
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#908 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Wow really....this pathetic ass thread is still going. My only question about the 360 is this. When will it get more than two games for me?
Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#909 Bren128
[QUOTE="Bren128"]

Miketheman83
Why would you take away the first year? If we are comparing girls boob size does it matter who has been around longer? All that matters is that one has bigger tits and that is better. End of story.

You take away the first year because many of those 360 games were on Sonys PS2. Majority of which nobody cares about anyways. Using multiplats is a joke regardless. Your using it because you know the PS3 Exclusive list is far far more impressive. You can have your old, fat, wrinkly boobs. I like quality boobs! Im working on the list from that year of games that were also on PS2. If youve seen the list YOU KNOW its a JOKE.
Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#910 Bren128

Because according to Metacritic the PS3 has more high scoring retail games, more exclusives, more award winning games, more GOTY titles, more Graphics Kings, more variety in genres, more new IP's.

And plus on top of that ownage you must not remember the PS3 can play all PS1 games and some units play all PS2 games. OVERKILL. Lems aren't very good at facing facts though, that's why they like spinning the truth and playign with random numbers.

Eddie-Vedder
The thread should have ended here.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#911 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Bren128"]

Bren128

You take away the first year because many of those 360 games were on Sonys PS2. Majority of which nobody cares about anyways. Using multiplats is a joke regardless. Your using it because you know the PS3 Exclusive list is far far more impressive. You can have your old, fat, wrinkly boobs. I like quality boobs! Im working on the list from that year of games that were also on PS2. If youve seen the list YOU KNOW its a JOKE.

What you fail to understated is that the 360 gets dozens of games the PS3 doesn't because the PS3 was hard to develop for. Sony made the PS3 a nightmare to develop for so you guys missed out on Left 4 Dead, Witcher 2, Splinter Cell etc. That's nobodies fault but Sony's. Deal with it. Any rational person who isn't blinded by fanboyism can see that.
wasted_wisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#912 wasted_wisdom
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts
[QUOTE="reynal1287"]

Miketheman83
The least expensive console with the the most amount of high rated games = PS2. Thats exactly what the 360 is this gen. The PS3 is the most expensive console with the least amount of high rated games....the exact opposite of what the PS2 was. Wake up.

Least expensive console was Game cube I remember buying that piece of crap with the 100$ my dad gave me for clothes three painful weeks after he took my PS2 away. The gamestop guy's exact words were. Me: how much is a gamecube? Gamestop guy: 90$ New, 64$ used. Me: I'll take a used one, 007 from russia with love, metroid prime and lord of the rings all for under 100$ with enough money to buy quiznos on my way home. So your equation doesn't add up, Mr. I knew you were wrong when you walked in.
Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#913 Bren128

[QUOTE="Bren128"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"] Why would you take away the first year? If we are comparing girls boob size does it matter who has been around longer? All that matters is that one has bigger **** and that is better. End of story.Miketheman83

What you fail to understated is that the 360 gets dozens of games the PS3 doesn't because the PS3 was hard to develop for. Sony made the PS3 a nightmare to develop for so you guys missed out on Left 4 Dead, Witcher 2, Splinter Cell etc. That's nobodies fault but Sony's. Deal with it. Any rational person who isn't blinded by fanboyism can see that.

I definitely understand that dude. Im saying the games that were on Sonys PS2 as well as 360 shouldnt be used. Most of those games only got a graphical upgrade. Even with the multiplats that are on the pc, ps3 still has more quality exclusives. People generally buy consoles based off of exclusives and features. Ill sacrifice slightly inferior multiplats for quality exclusives any day.

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#914 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
lolmetacriticsrjdofu
Knew someone was going to say this.
crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#915 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

I don't see why its so hard to figure all this out.  Just add all the games for 360.  Then add all the games for ps3.  The greater number is for 360.  What is so hard about addition here?

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#916 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Bren128"] You take away the first year because many of those 360 games were on Sonys PS2. Majority of which nobody cares about anyways. Using multiplats is a joke regardless. Your using it because you know the PS3 Exclusive list is far far more impressive. You can have your old, fat, wrinkly boobs. I like quality boobs! Im working on the list from that year of games that were also on PS2. If youve seen the list YOU KNOW its a JOKE.Bren128

I definitely understand that dude. Im saying the games that were on Sonys PS2 as well as 360 shouldnt be used. Most of those games only got a graphical upgrade. Even with the multiplats that are on the pc, ps3 still has more quality exclusives. People generally buy consoles based off of exclusives and features. Ill sacrifice slightly inferior multiplats for quality exclusives any day.

If you count straight up exclusives in the 90+ range they are exactly equal. When you factor in PC games the PS3 doesn't get the 360's library destroys the PS3's.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#917 Miketheman83

I don't see why its so hard to figure all the out.  Just add all the games for 360.  Then add all the games for ps3.  The greater number is for 360.  What is so hard about addition here. 

crusadernm
It's a lot harder to count when you don't want to know the truth.
kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#918 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

[QUOTE="kyacat"]

[QUOTE="reynal1287"]

blackace

Agree ps2 library put both ps3 and 360 library to shame but both ps3 and 360 do good,decent .mediocre collection of games but not great like the ps2

I can agree with that on some level. Mainly because the PS2 had a ton of original titles as well as exclusives. There were a lot of sports & RPG sequels of course, but not as many milk the franchise sequels we have on the PS3 and XBox 360 now. The PS3 & XBox 360 still has better looking games however.

Also remember back in previous gen we had some good survival horror Like resident evil 1,2,3 and resident code veronica,fatal frame 1,2,3 and eternal darkness, Silent hill 1,2,3 and the suffering siren, which today I think PS3 and 360 are missing

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#919 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts
Why can't peasants admit PC has the best gaming library?
-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#920 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kyacat"]

Agree ps2 library put both ps3 and 360 library to shame but both ps3 and 360 do good,decent .mediocre collection of games but not great like the ps2

kyacat

Also remember back in previous gen we had some good survival horror Like resident evil 1,2,3 and resident code veronica,fatal frame 1,2,3 and eternal darkness, Silent hill 1,2,3 and the suffering siren, which today I think PS3 and 360 are missing

WOW, nice sig
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#921 kuraimen

I don't see why its so hard to figure all this out.  Just add all the games for 360.  Then add all the games for ps3.  The greater number is for 360.  What is so hard about addition here?

crusadernm
Lems are adding DLC, small games and even DLC that is on PS3 but was not registered on Metacritic so it counts for the 360 and not for PS3. My argument is that in the real world every game that can be played on a console counts. Final Fantasy 7 for example is one of the best sold games on PSN. So if we go by the real world we should count all games that can be played on PS3 which include many PS1 and PS2 classics. But lems whine because they want to count their DLCs but not let us count those other games because they know the 360 ends up losing that way. If on the other hand we stick to the metagame ignoring the real world and count ONLY exclusives the PS3 also wins. So lems are basically trying to nitpick their own rules and games in order to create the sense that they won something.
Avatar image for MstaPrimeMnista
MstaPrimeMnista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#922 MstaPrimeMnista
Member since 2013 • 1042 Posts
Where you wanna get admission to tho? :lol: Great time i having
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#923 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Only one PS3 fan in this thread admitted the truth. PS3 fans are in such denial it's scary.Miketheman83

You aited a month to make this response? Really? :|