Why Cant PS3 Fans Admit the 360 has a better game library? (Proof inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="brofists"]As per the usual, Miketheman83 (the paid M$ shill) fails yet again Here's an average of the top 30 exclusives from each platform. *multi-plats are on BOTH consoles, so of course won't be counted, and ultimately don't matter* Sony Playstation 3 1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% 12. Demon's Souls - 89.88% 13. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 89.70% 14. MLB 09: The Show - 89.60% 15. Heavy Rain - 89.30% 16. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 88.59% 17. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 87.88% 18. The Sly Collection - 87.43% 19. Valkyria Chronicles - 87.36% 20. Resistance 2 - 86.71% 21. God of War Origins Collection - 86.62% 22. Resistance: Fall of Man - 86.52% 23. Killzone 3 - 86.51% 24. MLB 08: The Show - 86.50% 25. Infamous - 86.31% 26. MLB 12: The Show - 85.70% 27. Infamous 2 - 84.44% 28. Gran Turismo 5 - 84.39% 29. Resistance 3 - 84.29% 30. Warhawk - 84.13% Microsoft Xbox 360 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - 90.61% 7. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% 8. Forza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% 9. Project Gotham Racing 3 - 88.69% 10. Fable II - 88.27% 11. Dance Central 2 - 86.65% 12. Project Gotham Racing 4 - 86.51% 13. Dead or Alive 4 - 85.42% 14. Dead Rising - 85.12% 15. Halo 3: ODST - 84.92% 16. Dance Central - 83.18% 17. Crackdown - 83.16% 18. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - 82.25% 19. Halo Wars - 81.92% 20. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - 81.80% 21. Tales of Vesperia - 81.64% 22. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation - 81.57% 23. Perfect Dark Zero - 81.51% 24. Kameo: Elements of Power - 80.77% 25. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - 80.64% 26. Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster - 80.56% 27. Fable III - 80.51% 28. Lost Odyssey - 79.79% 29. The Gunstringer - 79.76% 30. Blue Dragon - 77.48% Sony Playstation 3 Average: 88.87% Microsoft Xbox 360 Average: 85.17% "A 4% difference is huge when spanning across a sample size of 30, where an addition of an AAAAE would only budge the average a fraction of a percentage." "Exactly, and this further proves the point that every body, but xbots, already knew as common sense, that PS3 exclusives are of a higher quality, and dominate"

Lems = owned Reality once again predominates when you look at games and not just numbers.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
So in this thread TC gets owned, abandons thread, comes back and gets owned AGAIN?? Jesus, you really love your piece of plastic huh TC?
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="reynal1287"]

ps2 of this generation lol,keep dreaming.

Miketheman83

The least expensive console with the the most amount of high rated games = PS2. Thats exactly what the 360 is this gen. The PS3 is the most expensive console with the least amount of high rated games....the exact opposite of what the PS2 was. Wake up.

Except the 360 was not the least expensive Console, dumbass.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="reynal1287"]

ps2 of this generation lol,keep dreaming.

Obviously_Right

The least expensive console with the the most amount of high rated games = PS2. Thats exactly what the 360 is this gen. The PS3 is the most expensive console with the least amount of high rated games....the exact opposite of what the PS2 was. Wake up.

Except the 360 was not the least expensive Console, dumbass.

Lems can't sum
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
So in this thread TC gets owned, abandons thread, comes back and gets owned AGAIN?? Jesus, you really love your piece of plastic huh TC? Heil68
You realize I am exempt from getting "owned" right? I used facts for my argument. You guys can argue against fact all you want, you just look foolish.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"]So in this thread TC gets owned, abandons thread, comes back and gets owned AGAIN?? Jesus, you really love your piece of plastic huh TC? Miketheman83
You realize I am exempt from getting "owned" right? I used facts for my argument. You guys can argue against fact all you want, you just look foolish.

You got pretty owned dude. You used random numbers with no context or significance and have been owned with numbers WITH context and significance. We can clearly see the games people are countering you with, all you have is big random numbers. Next time make a list people can read, then maybe you'll realize how bad the 360 is and you won't make the thread.
SentientMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 SentientMind
Member since 2013 • 361 Posts
Do you work for MS, or are you willingly spending hours going on a tirade against the PS3 ? These are just consoles man, they aren't your spouse...
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

Can't believe TC is 30 years old.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Heil68"]So in this thread TC gets owned, abandons thread, comes back and gets owned AGAIN?? Jesus, you really love your piece of plastic huh TC? Eddie-Vedder

You got pretty owned dude. You used random numbers with no context or significance and have been owned with numbers WITH context and significance. We can clearly see the games people are countering you with, all you have is big random numbers. Next time make a list people can read, then maybe you'll realize how bad the 360 is and you won't make the thread.

Poor troll attempt and Peal Jam sucks.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#210 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Heil68"]So in this thread TC gets owned, abandons thread, comes back and gets owned AGAIN?? Jesus, you really love your piece of plastic huh TC? Eddie-Vedder

His point was that the 360 has more high scoring games than the PS3 and provided the numbers to back it up.

Unless you want to try to prove that his numbers are false or innaccurate, none of you have "owned" him at all.

Even Brofists' cherrypicked list is innaccurate. Where's Forza Horizon for the 360? How about 'Splosion Man, Halo 4, etc. Why are HD collections counted for the PS3 even though they aren't exclusive? Why aren't PC/360 games counted even though they aren't on the PS3? and so on

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 brofists
Member since 2011 • 2120 Posts

Because they are weaboo freaks that play games like this

NI-NO-KUNI-80312-06.jpg

720OwnsPS4
Even though i have played a lot of JRPGS, I am not really a big fan of them, but yet I loved Ni No Kuni! Ni No Kuni is so good, was done so well, that it transends its own genre and appeals to many, me included, even though I really dont like tradional JRPGS Ni No Kuni is an amazing game! The real time turn based combat system is one of the best out there for a JRPG or WRPG The story is stunning! Its well executed. What it comes down to is it is a heart felt story. There are emotional moments that can and will bring a tear to your eye, but then from those moments, there is an inspiring lesson or inspiring segement thereafter etc. The story can be very inspirational. Then there is the design and art by Studio Gible I also loved the spells and that aspect of it. The mending broken hearts, and the travel betwen two worlds and the helping of soul mates aspect. Also the familiars, and the strategy invloved with each in battle.The alchemy and lastly the option to sail a boat around the world or fly a dragon. There is a lot to the game! Everything was done so well too, and most of it fit with the type of game it is. Ni No Kuni is a one of a kind game! Its the perfect package! Bottom line, Ni No Kuni is one of the greatest JRPGS I have ever played in my life! Ni No Kuni would in fact be GOTY if the Last of Us and Ascension didnt come out this year! No RPG on the 360 can touch NI No Kuni! PS3 exclusives offer up the very best of every genre (Ni No Kuni, Uncharted, God of War, Heavy Rain etc are all leaders of their respective genres and offer up the very best that that genre has to offer) Anyway, The problem with this thread is that MANY of the games on the 360's high scoring list ARE MULTI PLATS Multi plats which are also available on the PS3 So in all actuality both the PS3 and xbox share many of the same high scoring games And there is also the fact, that some multi plats were only reviewed for the 360 and not for the PS3 There is also the fact that the 360 has games like Bioshock, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Mass Effect etc - games which all later appeared on the PS3, but are still only counted towards the 360 So all of that further skewes the numbers even more The reality is that many more high scoring PS3 exclusives make up the all time high scoring list for the PS3's side Where as multi plats (games which are also available om the PS3) make up a majority of the high scoring games on the 360's side Again, The PS3 has many more higher scoring exclusive games which are not available on the 360 Where as a majority of the high scoring games that counted for the 360 are also available on the PS3 The PS3 has more exclusive games, higher scoring exclusive games, and has them across a much wider range and diversity PS3 exclusives simply dominate by every possible measure If you want the best library of games you cant find any where else, then you go with the PS3 The PS3 gets every single high scoring multi plat the 360 gets, PLUS gets the higher scoring, more diverse stable of stunning playstation exclusives Any rational person can see that the PS3 is the better systen period, and has the much better game library period (multi plats + amazing exclusives you will never get on xbox)
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Miketheman83
Do you work for MS, or are you willingly spending hours going on a tirade against the PS3 ? These are just consoles man, they aren't your spouse...SentientMind
I like when people use the truth in debates instead of lies. Pretty simple. If you want to try and tell me the sky is green we can debate that too.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 The_Game21x

Again,

The PS3 has many more higher scoring exclusive games which are not available on the 360

Where's your proof?

Where as a majority of the high scoring games that counted for the 360 are also available on the PS3

Like The Witcher 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Trials Evolution, Minecraft et. al? Oh wait...

The PS3 has more exclusive games, higher scoring exclusive games, and has them across a much wider range and diversity

Prove it.

PS3 exclusives simply dominate by every possible measure

Subjective.

If you want the best library of games you cant find any where else, then you go with the PS3

Also subjective. Objectively, the 360 has more high scoring games.

The PS3 gets every single high scoring multi plat the 360 gets, PLUS gets the higher scoring, more diverse stable of stunning playstation exclusives

See above for my post about The Witcher 2 and so on that aren't on the PS3.

Any rational person can see that the PS3 is the better systen period, and has the much better game library period (multi plats + amazing exclusives you will never get on xbox)

No, rational people realize that there are ups and downs associated with both consoles. A rational person looking at Metacritic would see that the 360 has a larger library of high scoring games than the PS3 combined with the exclusives that aren't on the PS3.

brofists

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="720OwnsPS4"]

NI-NO-KUNI-80312-06.jpg

brofists

Even though i have played a lot of JRPGS, I am not really a big fan of them, but yet I loved Ni No Kuni! Ni No Kuni is so good, was done so well, that it transends its own genre and appeals to many, me included, even though I dont really like tradional JRPGS It is an amazing game! The real time turn based combat system is one of the best out there for a classic rpg The story is stunning. Its so well executed. Its a heart felt story. There are emotional moments that can and will bring a tear to your eye, but then from those moments, there is an inspiring lesson or inspiring segement thereafter etc. The story has its inspirational moments. Then there is the design and art by Studio Gible Its the perfect package! Ni No Kuni is one of the greatest JRPGS I have ever played in my life. Ni No Kuni would be GOTY if the last of Us and Ascension didnt come out this year! No RPG on the 360 can touch NI No Kuni! PS3 exclusives offer up the very best of every genre (Ni No Kuni, Uncharted, God of War, Heavy Rain etc are all leaders of their respective genres and offer up the very best that that genre has to offer) Anyway, The problem with this thread is that MANY of the games on the 360's high scoring list ARE MULTI PLATS Multi plats which are also available on the PS3 They both share many of the same high scoring games And there is also the fact, that some multi plats were only reviewed for the 360 and not for the PS3 There is also the fact that the 360 has games like Bioshock, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Mass Effect etc Games which all later appeared on the PS3, but are still only counted towards the 360 So all of that further skewes the numbers even more The reality is that many more high scoring PS3 exclusives make up the all time high scoring list for the PS3's side Where as multi plats (games which are also available om the PS3) make up a majority of the high scoring games on the 360's side Again, The PS3 has many more higher scoring exclusive games which are not available on the 360 Where as a majority of the high scoring games that counted for the 360 are also available on the PS3 The PS3 has more exclusive games, higher scoring exclusive games, and has them across a much wider range and diversity PS3 exclusives simply dominate by every possible measure If you want the best library of games you cant find any where else, then you go with the PS3 The PS3 gets every single high scoring multi plat the 360 gets, PLUS gets the higher scoring, more diverse stable of stunning playstation exclusives Any rational person can see that the PS3 is the better systen period, and has the much better game library period (multi plats + amazing exclusives you will never get on xbox)

The problem with your argument is that you pretend that 360/PC games arent an advantage for the 360. When debating the 360 vs. the PS3 the PC/360 multiplats are a huge advantage for the 360.

For every PS3 exclusive there are one or two 360 games or 360/PC games that are better, in every genre and the numbers prove that.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="sakura_Ex"]

No,and here's why....

1.) The PS2 actually came in 1st place during it's generation,something the 360 hasn't achieved.

2.) Sony actually made games for their system ( Sony Santa Monica ).

3.) The PS2 sold well in all territories and not just in America ( unlike the 360 ).

etc etc

rjdofu
There are more first-party exclusive made from MS than Sony on the PS2.h

Oh, so we are arguing exclusives now :roll:, be consistent guys. Exclusives or not?

I am not arguing anything, that was my fist post in this thread (IIRC.)
heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

PC....I Win :)

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="720OwnsPS4"]

NI-NO-KUNI-80312-06.jpg

brofists
Even though i have played a lot of JRPGS, I am not really a big fan of them, but yet I loved Ni No Kuni! Ni No Kuni is so good, was done so well, that it transends its own genre and appeals to many, me included, even though I really dont like tradional JRPGS Ni No Kuni is an amazing game! The real time turn based combat system is one of the best out there for a JRPG or WRPG The story is stunning. Its so well executed. Its a heart felt story. There are emotional moments that can and will bring a tear to your eye, but then from those moments, there is an inspiring lesson or inspiring segement thereafter etc. The story has its inspirational moments. Then there is the design and art by Studio Gible I love all the spells, and that aspect of it, mending broken hearts, alchemy, the travel betwen your world and thier world, the familiars, and the strategy invloved with eacg in battle, the sailing a boat and flying a dragon. There is a lot to the game! Everything was so well done, and fit well too. Ni No Kuni is a one of a kind game! Its the perfect package! Ni No Kuni is one of the greatest JRPGS I have ever played in my life! Ni No Kuni would in fact be GOTY if the Last of Us and Ascension didnt come out this year! No RPG on the 360 can touch NI No Kuni! PS3 exclusives offer up the very best of every genre (Ni No Kuni, Uncharted, God of War, Heavy Rain etc are all leaders of their respective genres and offer up the very best that that genre has to offer) Anyway, The problem with this thread is that MANY of the games on the 360's high scoring list ARE MULTI PLATS Multi plats which are also available on the PS3 They both share many of the same high scoring games And there is also the fact, that some multi plats were only reviewed for the 360 and not for the PS3 There is also the fact that the 360 has games like Bioshock, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Mass Effect etc Games which all later appeared on the PS3, but are still only counted towards the 360 So all of that further skewes the numbers even more The reality is that many more high scoring PS3 exclusives make up the all time high scoring list for the PS3's side Where as multi plats (games which are also available om the PS3) make up a majority of the high scoring games on the 360's side Again, The PS3 has many more higher scoring exclusive games which are not available on the 360 Where as a majority of the high scoring games that counted for the 360 are also available on the PS3 The PS3 has more exclusive games, higher scoring exclusive games, and has them across a much wider range and diversity PS3 exclusives simply dominate by every possible measure If you want the best library of games you cant find any where else, then you go with the PS3 The PS3 gets every single high scoring multi plat the 360 gets, PLUS gets the higher scoring, more diverse stable of stunning playstation exclusives Any rational person can see that the PS3 is the better systen period, and has the much better game library period (multi plats + amazing exclusives you will never get on xbox)

Ok, now all you have to do is this: 1.Prove that the PS3 has MANY MORE high scoring exclusives. 2.The game uses extremely similar systems to other Jrpgs, the fact you claim you hate Jrpgs and like Ni No Kuni is almost nonsense, and you spelled the studios name wrong as well. 3.Prove PS3 has MORE exclusive games. 4.Proof that PS3 exclusives have more diversity and variety when your own MC source states otherwise? 5.The Xbox has exclusives that you can't get on the PS3, so how does the PS3 having exclusives not found on Xbox somehow equal the PS3 being better?
brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 brofists
[QUOTE="brofists"]As per the usual, Miketheman83 (the paid M$ shill) fails yet again Here's an average of the top 30 exclusives from each platform. *multi-plats are on BOTH consoles, so of course won't be counted, and ultimately don't matter* Sony Playstation 3 1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 96.46% 2. LittleBigPlanet - 94.67% 3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - 93.56% 4. LittleBigPlanet 2 - 92.20% 5. God of War III - 92.01% 6. The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - 91.99% 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 91.96% 8. MLB 10: The Show - 90.53% 9. God of War Collection - 90.51% 10. Killzone 2 - 90.32% 11. MLB 11: The Show - 90.03% 12. Demon's Souls - 89.88% 13. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 89.70% 14. MLB 09: The Show - 89.60% 15. Heavy Rain - 89.30% 16. Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 88.59% 17. Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time - 87.88% 18. The Sly Collection - 87.43% 19. Valkyria Chronicles - 87.36% 20. Resistance 2 - 86.71% 21. God of War Origins Collection - 86.62% 22. Resistance: Fall of Man - 86.52% 23. Killzone 3 - 86.51% 24. MLB 08: The Show - 86.50% 25. Infamous - 86.31% 26. MLB 12: The Show - 85.70% 27. Infamous 2 - 84.44% 28. Gran Turismo 5 - 84.39% 29. Resistance 3 - 84.29% 30. Warhawk - 84.13% Microsoft Xbox 360 1. Halo 3 - 93.53% 2. Gears of War 2 - 93.32% 3. Forza Motorsport 3 - 92.13% 4. Halo Reach - 91.71% 5. Gears of War 3 - 91.32% 6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - 90.61% 7. Forza Motorsport 4 - 90.50% 8. Forza Motorsport 2 - 89.85% 9. Project Gotham Racing 3 - 88.69% 10. Fable II - 88.27% 11. Dance Central 2 - 86.65% 12. Project Gotham Racing 4 - 86.51% 13. Dead or Alive 4 - 85.42% 14. Dead Rising - 85.12% 15. Halo 3: ODST - 84.92% 16. Dance Central - 83.18% 17. Crackdown - 83.16% 18. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - 82.25% 19. Halo Wars - 81.92% 20. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - 81.80% 21. Tales of Vesperia - 81.64% 22. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation - 81.57% 23. Perfect Dark Zero - 81.51% 24. Kameo: Elements of Power - 80.77% 25. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts - 80.64% 26. Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster - 80.56% 27. Fable III - 80.51% 28. Lost Odyssey - 79.79% 29. The Gunstringer - 79.76% 30. Blue Dragon - 77.48% Sony Playstation 3 Average: 88.87% Microsoft Xbox 360 Average: 85.17% "A 4% difference is huge when spanning across a sample size of 30, where an addition of an AAAAE would only budge the average a fraction of a percentage." "Exactly, and this further proves the point that every body, but xbots, already knew as common sense, that PS3 exclusives are of a higher quality, and dominate"

The_game21x, There is your proof you delusional xbot lol See, that is what proof is Now back up what you say! The thing is you cant, because you have said nothing of enough substance to even attempt to back up You have just been shouting off your opinions in response to cold hard facts Your xbot opinions are not based in any semblence of reality PS3 exclusives dominate, are of a higher quailty, range accross much more genres (are more diverse) and make up most of the PS3's highest scoring games Where as a majority of the highest scoring games on the 360 are multi plats which are also available on the PS3 The fact of the matter is that the PS3 has more meaninful games, more higher scoring exclusives, and over all, has the much better and more important library of games You dont have to be such a blinded xbot ya' know! What is also funny is that you say, the 360 has high scoring games like Witcher 2 and Minecraft You mean PC games which are better on the PC! Mean while, one of the highest rated games of this gen, in Uncharted 2, is only available on the PS3 In fact, Uncharted 2 has a significantly higher rating then any Gears, Forza, or Halo game
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#219 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

People really do love using parts of metacritic to fit their fanboy agenda

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="720OwnsPS4"]

NI-NO-KUNI-80312-06.jpg

StaticOnTV
Even though i have played a lot of JRPGS, I am not really a big fan of them, but yet I loved Ni No Kuni! Ni No Kuni is so good, was done so well, that it transends its own genre and appeals to many, me included, even though I really dont like tradional JRPGS Ni No Kuni is an amazing game! The real time turn based combat system is one of the best out there for a JRPG or WRPG The story is stunning. Its so well executed. Its a heart felt story. There are emotional moments that can and will bring a tear to your eye, but then from those moments, there is an inspiring lesson or inspiring segement thereafter etc. The story has its inspirational moments. Then there is the design and art by Studio Gible I love all the spells, and that aspect of it, mending broken hearts, alchemy, the travel betwen your world and thier world, the familiars, and the strategy invloved with eacg in battle, the sailing a boat and flying a dragon. There is a lot to the game! Everything was so well done, and fit well too. Ni No Kuni is a one of a kind game! Its the perfect package! Ni No Kuni is one of the greatest JRPGS I have ever played in my life! Ni No Kuni would in fact be GOTY if the Last of Us and Ascension didnt come out this year! No RPG on the 360 can touch NI No Kuni! PS3 exclusives offer up the very best of every genre (Ni No Kuni, Uncharted, God of War, Heavy Rain etc are all leaders of their respective genres and offer up the very best that that genre has to offer) Anyway, The problem with this thread is that MANY of the games on the 360's high scoring list ARE MULTI PLATS Multi plats which are also available on the PS3 They both share many of the same high scoring games And there is also the fact, that some multi plats were only reviewed for the 360 and not for the PS3 There is also the fact that the 360 has games like Bioshock, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Mass Effect etc Games which all later appeared on the PS3, but are still only counted towards the 360 So all of that further skewes the numbers even more The reality is that many more high scoring PS3 exclusives make up the all time high scoring list for the PS3's side Where as multi plats (games which are also available om the PS3) make up a majority of the high scoring games on the 360's side Again, The PS3 has many more higher scoring exclusive games which are not available on the 360 Where as a majority of the high scoring games that counted for the 360 are also available on the PS3 The PS3 has more exclusive games, higher scoring exclusive games, and has them across a much wider range and diversity PS3 exclusives simply dominate by every possible measure If you want the best library of games you cant find any where else, then you go with the PS3 The PS3 gets every single high scoring multi plat the 360 gets, PLUS gets the higher scoring, more diverse stable of stunning playstation exclusives Any rational person can see that the PS3 is the better systen period, and has the much better game library period (multi plats + amazing exclusives you will never get on xbox)

Ok, now all you have to do is this: 1.Prove that the PS3 has MANY MORE high scoring exclusives. 2.The game uses extremely similar systems to other Jrpgs, the fact you claim you hate Jrpgs and like Ni No Kuni is almost nonsense, and you spelled the studios name wrong as well. 3.Prove PS3 has MORE exclusive games. 4.Proof that PS3 exclusives have more diversity and variety when your own MC source states otherwise? 5.The Xbox has exclusives that you can't get on the PS3, so how does the PS3 having exclusives not found on Xbox somehow equal the PS3 being better?

Still waiting.h
pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#221 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Half of those "high rated exclusive" games you counted for the 360 arent even exclusives, the PS3 ones on the other hand, are.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#222 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Because it's not better to them. That was easy.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#223 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

The results are so horribly skewed, I can't take anyone defending the TC seriously.

redluigi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 redluigi11
Member since 2009 • 89 Posts

All scores taken from Metacritic. It took me a while to count all these games up but I figured I would actually use cold hard facts on System Wars for once. I used all games above a 75 rating on Metacritic, because games rated 75 or higher are usually more desireable to gamers.

360 games rated 90 or higher- 50

360 games rated 80 or higher- 317

360 games rated 75 or higher- 248

PS3 games rated 90 or higher- 45

PS3 games rated 80 or higher- 279

PS3 games rated 75 or higher- 172

There is unarguable proof the 360 has a more desired game library than the PS3. I cant think how any videgame fan could look past these facts. 

THE 360 IS THE PS2 OF THIS GENERATION AND PS3 FANS NEED TO LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT.

When you take into account the 360 is a less expensive console, the 360 has a better game library, the 360 has a better online (even if it is more expensive), the 360 does not have mandatory installs, the 360 is known to have multiplats that perform better, the 360 has a controller that is known to be more comfortable and ergonomic, the 360 has faster download speeds and LIVE has more game, movie, music and add-on content than PSN has, there is no question to ANY TRUE GAMER which is a better standalone system this gen.

YOU MAY PREFER THE PS3 TO THE 360 (WHICH IS FINE) BUT THAT OPINION IS IN THE MINORITY AS FAR AS GAMERS ARE CONCERNED (HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SALES, AND AS FAR AS CRITICS ARE CONCERNED (METACRITIC).

Have a good day :)

Miketheman83

baf.gif

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#225 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

People really do love using parts of metacritic to fit their fanboy agenda

super600

"Let's use every moron journalists' opinion on the internet to prove a point!"

Lol.  It takes years of hard observation and passion to judge games effectively. 

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Miketheman83

The results are so horribly skewed, I can't take anyone defending the TC seriously.

lild1425

Not even sure what thats supposed to mean. I provided you guys with cold hard facts because you guys are obviously too lazy to do it yourselves.

Theres nothing anyone here can say thats going to refute the truth.

krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 krayzieE99
Member since 2010 • 544 Posts

All scores taken from Metacritic. It took me a while to count all these games up but I figured I would actually use cold hard facts on System Wars for once. I used all games above a 75 rating on Metacritic, because games rated 75 or higher are usually more desireable to gamers.

There is unarguable proof the 360 has a more desired game library than the PS3. I cant think how any videgame fan could look past these facts. 

THE 360 IS THE PS2 OF THIS GENERATION AND PS3 FANS NEED TO LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT.

When you take into account the 360 is a less expensive console, the 360 has a better game library, the 360 has a better online (even if it is more expensive), the 360 does not have mandatory installs, the 360 is known to have multiplats that perform better, the 360 has a controller that is known to be more comfortable and ergonomic, the 360 has faster download speeds and LIVE has more game, movie, music and add-on content than PSN has, there is no question to ANY TRUE GAMER which is a better standalone system this gen.

YOU MAY PREFER THE PS3 TO THE 360 (WHICH IS FINE) BUT THAT OPINION IS IN THE MINORITY AS FAR AS GAMERS ARE CONCERNED (HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SALES, AND AS FAR AS CRITICS ARE CONCERNED (METACRITIC).

Miketheman83
so out of all the games you listed how many do you own?
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#228 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

"LOL HERE'S PROOF: (-explosion of baseless opinions-)

Yeah makes sense, and it's ridiculous that there are lemmings actually agreeing with him.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]

krayzieE99
so out of all the games you listed how many do you own?

What does that have to do with anything? Unless you are going to use the argument "well if you dont own them all, what does it matter?", which would be a really stupid argument.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Miketheman83

Yeah makes sense, and it's ridiculous that there are lemmings actually agreeing with him.

WiiMan21
Baseless opinions, eh? The discussion isnt really about how reliable game journalists are, its more about the fact that most game journalists obviously prefer the 360 game library.
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 lild1425

Any somewhat objective person should be able to honestly admit that the 360 library does not have near the variety or quality that PS3 and its exclusives has.

Unfortunately for this topic, there are many other factors that go into the decision of buying a console (online, controller, etc. etc.) including the biggest one: game interest/preference.

The PS3 library appeal has been why it has sold so well every gen. The vast quality library speaks to the casuals and hardcores, young and old, and whatever demographic. Saying otherwise means you are biased or perhaps even delusional.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

Miketheman83
Baseless opinions, eh? The discussion isnt really about how reliable game journalists are, its more about the fact that most game journalists obviously prefer the 360 game library.

You need to remove Xbox and PS3 fansites that have no game journalists that MC allows reviews of on both sides.
madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#233 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

Good one TC, I almost thought you were serious!

Obama-smile-410x332.png

brofists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 brofists
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="brofists"] Even though i have played a lot of JRPGS, I am not really a big fan of them, but yet I loved Ni No Kuni! Ni No Kuni is so good, was done so well, that it transends its own genre and appeals to many, me included, even though I really dont like tradional JRPGS Ni No Kuni is an amazing game! The real time turn based combat system is one of the best out there for a JRPG or WRPG The story is stunning. Its so well executed. Its a heart felt story. There are emotional moments that can and will bring a tear to your eye, but then from those moments, there is an inspiring lesson or inspiring segement thereafter etc. The story has its inspirational moments. Then there is the design and art by Studio Gible I love all the spells, and that aspect of it, mending broken hearts, alchemy, the travel betwen your world and thier world, the familiars, and the strategy invloved with eacg in battle, the sailing a boat and flying a dragon. There is a lot to the game! Everything was so well done, and fit well too. Ni No Kuni is a one of a kind game! Its the perfect package! Ni No Kuni is one of the greatest JRPGS I have ever played in my life! Ni No Kuni would in fact be GOTY if the Last of Us and Ascension didnt come out this year! No RPG on the 360 can touch NI No Kuni! PS3 exclusives offer up the very best of every genre (Ni No Kuni, Uncharted, God of War, Heavy Rain etc are all leaders of their respective genres and offer up the very best that that genre has to offer) Anyway, The problem with this thread is that MANY of the games on the 360's high scoring list ARE MULTI PLATS Multi plats which are also available on the PS3 They both share many of the same high scoring games And there is also the fact, that some multi plats were only reviewed for the 360 and not for the PS3 There is also the fact that the 360 has games like Bioshock, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Mass Effect etc Games which all later appeared on the PS3, but are still only counted towards the 360 So all of that further skewes the numbers even more The reality is that many more high scoring PS3 exclusives make up the all time high scoring list for the PS3's side Where as multi plats (games which are also available om the PS3) make up a majority of the high scoring games on the 360's side Again, The PS3 has many more higher scoring exclusive games which are not available on the 360 Where as a majority of the high scoring games that counted for the 360 are also available on the PS3 The PS3 has more exclusive games, higher scoring exclusive games, and has them across a much wider range and diversity PS3 exclusives simply dominate by every possible measure If you want the best library of games you cant find any where else, then you go with the PS3 The PS3 gets every single high scoring multi plat the 360 gets, PLUS gets the higher scoring, more diverse stable of stunning playstation exclusives Any rational person can see that the PS3 is the better systen period, and has the much better game library period (multi plats + amazing exclusives you will never get on xbox)

Still waiting.h

I don't have to do nothing for you! Who do you think you are lol Are you delusional? It figuers that an xbot like you would be! Look at the list I already posted! There has been more then enough proof posted in this thread to debunk this thread and prove the superiority of PS3 exclusives and its library Its like you xbots are covering your ears, screaming la la la, and sticking your heads in the sand, while continuing to shout for proof thats already been shown to your face! How much more proof do you need posted! My goodness! You xbots need to stop playing dumb and playing petty word games. Its basically trolling to argue etc How about you start backing up what you say! The cold hard facts that the PS3 has higher scoring exclusives has already been presented So its your move now! How about the xbot who made this thread backs up his arguements for once! He has been destroyed up and down this thread! Oh and i explained why i like Ni No Kuni so much I wont explain it again. Go reread the post if you want to know. The PS3 has many more more higher scoring games which aren't available on the 360 Thats the point I could care less about the 360 having sub par PC ports are having a couple games here and there which never released on the PS3 The PS3's library is better, is actually made up of high scoring exclusives which aren't available on other platforms, and has a lot more variety
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 lild1425

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

StaticOnTV

You need to remove Xbox and PS3 fansites that have no game journalists that MC allows reviews of on both sides.

Static, Mike has been ruthlessly defending the TC all day, so your just going to be wasting your time. Like I've mentioned a million times, the TCs calculations are nowhere correct.

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts
It just depends on how you look at the average, 75 score and up the 360 has the better score, but if you move up to 85 the PS3 has the better score. So congrats lems, you have more 75-85 scoring games. Have fun with that, while I play my 85 and up.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#237 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

[QUOTE="WiiMan21"]

Miketheman83

Who cares? Since when does being the most popular mean anything significant? More often than not, things that are supremely popular are shallow with no more true value than anything else has.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 lild1425

I don't have to do nothing for you! Who do you think you are lol Are you delusional? It figuers that an xbot like you would be! Look at the list I already posted! There has been more then enough proof posted in this thread to debunk this thread and prove the superiority of PS3 exclusives and its library Its like you xbots are covering your ears, screaming la la la, and sticking your heads in the sand, while continuing to shout for proof thats already been shown to your face! How much more proof do you need posted! My goodness! You xbots need to stop playing dumb and playing petty word games. Its basically trolling to argue etc How about you start backing up what you say! The cold hard facts that the PS3 has higher scoring exclusives has already been presented So its your move now! How about the xbot who made this thread backs up his arguements for once! He has been destroyed up and down this thread! Oh and i explained why i like Ni No Kuni so much I wont explain it again. Go reread the post if you want to know. The PS3 has many more more higher scoring games which aren't available on the 360 Thats the point I could care less about the 360 having sub par PC ports are having a couple games here and there which never released on the PS3 The PS3's library is better, is actually made up of high scoring exclusives which aren't available on other platforms, and has a lot more varietybrofists

You're not crazy. The amount of MS fanboys on this post is staggering. There's absolutely no way any self respecting person can seriously say the 360 library is better. It's not even close.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Miketheman83

Any somewhat objective person should be able to honestly admit that the 360 library does not have near the variety or quality that PS3 and its exclusives has.

Unfortunately for this topic, there are many other factors that go into the decision of buying a console (online, controller, etc. etc.) including the biggest one: game interest/preference.

The PS3 library appeal has been why it has sold so well every gen. The vast quality library speaks to the casuals and hardcores, young and old, and whatever demographic. Saying otherwise means you are biased or perhaps even delusional.

lild1425
You guys keep repeating the same thing over and over. "The PS3 has exclusives". You fail to realize when people purchase a game console they look at overall game library, and the 360 has the better overall game library according to critics. When you buy a 360 you get 617 games with high ratings, when you buy a PS3 you get 496 games with high ratings. Thats the bottom line. Hiding behind the fact that some of these games can be played on a PC (which is not even in competion with the 360) is ridiculous and a poor attempt to discredit the 360 library, especially when those games arent playable on the PS3.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#240 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

I keep hearing that but I really see no games on the x360. Where the hell are they?

mind = blown

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Miketheman83
It just depends on how you look at the average, 75 score and up the 360 has the better score, but if you move up to 85 the PS3 has the better score. So congrats lems, you have more 75-85 scoring games. Have fun with that, while I play my 85 and up.Granny_Spanked
Averages have nothing to do with anything. The 360 has more high rated games in the 90+ range, 80+ range and 75+ range.
lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 lild1425

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

Miketheman83

You guys keep repeating the same thing over and over. "The PS3 has exclusives". You fail to realize when people purchase a game console they look at overall game library, and the 360 has the better overall game library according to critics. When you buy a 360 you get 617 games with high ratings, when you buy a PS3 you get 496 games with high ratings. Thats the bottom line. Hiding behind the fact that some of these games can be played on a PC (which is not even in competion with the 360) is ridiculous and a poor attempt to discredit the 360 library, especially when those games arent playable on the PS3.

You understand what the word exclusive means right?

If it isn't exclusive than it means that the 360 and PS3 both already have it and the scores are the same or about the same therefore leaving exclusives the deciding factor.

Are you like 4 years old? If you want me to explain it with legos and lincoln logs, I can do that as well.

Half my library is 360 and even I will admit this topic's claims are asinine.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 The_Game21x

The_game21x,

There is your proof you delusional xbot lol

See, that is what proof is

Now back up what you say!

The thing is you cant, because you have said nothing of enough substance to even attempt to back up

You have just been shouting off your opinions in response to cold hard facts

Your xbot opinions are not based in any semblence of reality

PS3 exclusives dominate, are of a higher quailty, range accross much more genres (are more diverse) and make up most of the PS3's highest scoring games

Where as a majority of the highest scoring games on the 360 are multi plats which are also available on the PS3

The fact of the matter is that the PS3 has more meaninful games, more higher scoring exclusives, and over all, has the much better and more important library of games

You dont have to be such a blinded xbot ya' know!

What is also funny is that you say, the 360 has high scoring games like Witcher 2 and Minecraft

You mean PC games which are better on the PC!

Mean while, one of the highest rated games of this gen, in Uncharted 2, is only available on the PS3

In fact, Uncharted 2 has a significantly higher rating then any Gears, Forza, or Halo gamebrofists

Back up what I've said? That the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3? I don't need to. The TC already did. Numbers don't lie.

Did you miss the part where I said that your lists were innaccurate?

So it's fair to not only leave out games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon for the 360 but include multiplats (HD collections aren't exclusive) for the PS3's list? Maybe in your delusion fanboy world but in the real world, not so much.

I also like how you leave out 360 games that aren't on the PS3 like The Witcher 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Minecraft and so on. Yeah, that's about right. It also makes sense to say that a majority of 360 games are on the PS3 when not only the same can be said for the PS3 in regards to the games it has that are on the 360 but it also takes into account all the games aren't on the PS3 that are shared between the 360 and PC.

Oh, and they're better on the PC? Yeah, they are. But most multiplats are better on the 360 than the PS3! Good job digging your own grave on that one! :D

Uncharted 2 has a slightly higher rating than Forza, Gears and Halo games. 2 points is not significant on a 100 point scale. :|

Gotta love these Cows, making endless excuses while refusing to acknowledge that, according to Metacritic, the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3. Period. No amount of fanboy cherry picking is going to change that! :D

Oh, and you didn't actually prove that the PS3 has many more exclusives than the 360. Good job!

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 The_Game21x

I keep hearing that but I really see no games on the x360. Where the hell are they?

mind = blown

Vatusus

Fanboys tend to be blind so I'm not surprised! :D

You should contact your optometrist!

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 StaticOnTV
[QUOTE="brofists"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] Ok, now all you have to do is this: 1.Prove that the PS3 has MANY MORE high scoring exclusives. 2.The game uses extremely similar systems to other Jrpgs, the fact you claim you hate Jrpgs and like Ni No Kuni is almost nonsense, and you spelled the studios name wrong as well. 3.Prove PS3 has MORE exclusive games. 4.Proof that PS3 exclusives have more diversity and variety when your own MC source states otherwise? 5.The Xbox has exclusives that you can't get on the PS3, so how does the PS3 having exclusives not found on Xbox somehow equal the PS3 being better?

Still waiting.h

I don't have to do nothing for you! Who do you think you are lol Are you delusional? It figuers that an xbot like you would be! Look at the list I already posted! There has been more then enough proof posted in this thread to debunk this thread and prove the superiority of PS3 exclusives and its library Its like you xbots are covering your ears, screaming la la la, and sticking your heads in the sand, while continuing to shout for proof thats already been shown to your face! How much more proof do you need posted! My goodness! You xbots need to stop playing dumb and playing petty word games. Its basically trolling to argue etc How about you start backing up what you say! The cold hard facts that the PS3 has higher scoring exclusives has already been presented So its your move now! How about the xbot who made this thread backs up his arguements for once! He has been destroyed up and down this thread! Oh and i explained why i like Ni No Kuni so much I wont explain it again. Go reread the post if you want to know. The PS3 has many more more higher scoring games which aren't available on the 360 Thats the point I could care less about the 360 having sub par PC ports are having a couple games here and there which never released on the PS3 The PS3's library is better, is actually made up of high scoring exclusives which aren't available on other platforms, and has a lot more variety

Dude I have not been in this thread until recently so how would In know what you posted? You want me to read ever page? Just post what you posted before.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="lild1425"]

lild1425

You understand what the word exclusive means right?

If it isn't exclusive than it means that the 360 and PS3 both already have it and the scores are the same or about the same therefore leaving exclusives the deciding factor.

Are you like 4 years old? If you want me to explain it with legos and lincoln logs, I can do that as well.

Half my library is 360 and even I will admit this topic's claims are asinine.

You realize that there are a ton of games on the 360/PC that the PS3 doesnt get right? They are a HUGE advantage for the 360 and great games the PS3 misses out on.

Games like Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. Mass Effect, Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Conviction, Witcher 2 etc. How do you think the 360 has hundreds more games with high rating? Because of 360 exclusives and 360/PC multiplats THAT ARE NOT ON THE PS3.

I find it hilarious that people can look at a post with 100% factual information and call it asinine.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 lild1425

[QUOTE="brofists"]
The_game21x,

The thing is you cant, because you have said nothing of enough substance to even attempt to back up

PS3 exclusives dominate, are of a higher quailty, range accross much more genres (are more diverse) and make up most of the PS3's highest scoring games

Where as a majority of the highest scoring games on the 360 are multi plats which are also available on the PS3

The fact of the matter is that the PS3 has more meaninful games, more higher scoring exclusives, and over all, has the much better and more important library of games

What is also funny is that you say, the 360 has high scoring games like Witcher 2 and Minecraft

Mean while, one of the highest rated games of this gen, in Uncharted 2, is only available on the PS3

In fact, Uncharted 2 has a significantly higher rating then any Gears, Forza, or Halo gameThe_Game21x

Back up what I've said? That the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3? I don't need to. The TC already did. Numbers don't lie.

So it's fair to not only leave out games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon for the 360 but include multiplats (HD collections aren't exclusive) for the PS3's list? Maybe in your delusion fanboy world but in the real world, not so much.

I also like how you leave out 360 games that aren't on the PS3 like The Witcher 2, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Minecraft and so on. Yeah, that's about right. It also makes sense to say that a majority of 360 games are on the PS3 when not only the same can be said for the PS3 in regards to the games it has that are on the 360 but it also takes into account all the games aren't on the PS3 that are shared between the 360 and PC.

Oh, and they're better on the PC? Yeah, they are. But most multiplats are better on the 360 than the PS3! Good job digging your own grave on that one! :D

Uncharted 2 has a slightly higher rating than Forza, Gears and Halo games. 2 points is not significant on a 100 point scale. :|

Gotta love these Cows, making endless excuses while refusing to acknowledge that, according to Metacritic, the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3. Period. No amount of fanboy cherry picking is going to change that! :D

Oh, and you didn't actually prove that the PS3 has many more exclusives than the 360. Good job!

Game21, your MS fanboyism is outrageous. Like I've pointed out in the past 20+ pages, your logic is hilarious.

Also, as we've said a million times, The TCs "numbers" aren't right.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 StaticOnTV

[QUOTE="brofists"] I don't have to do nothing for you! Who do you think you are lol Are you delusional? It figuers that an xbot like you would be! Look at the list I already posted! There has been more then enough proof posted in this thread to debunk this thread and prove the superiority of PS3 exclusives and its library Its like you xbots are covering your ears, screaming la la la, and sticking your heads in the sand, while continuing to shout for proof thats already been shown to your face! How much more proof do you need posted! My goodness! You xbots need to stop playing dumb and playing petty word games. Its basically trolling to argue etc How about you start backing up what you say! The cold hard facts that the PS3 has higher scoring exclusives has already been presented So its your move now! How about the xbot who made this thread backs up his arguements for once! He has been destroyed up and down this thread! Oh and i explained why i like Ni No Kuni so much I wont explain it again. Go reread the post if you want to know. The PS3 has many more more higher scoring games which aren't available on the 360 Thats the point I could care less about the 360 having sub par PC ports are having a couple games here and there which never released on the PS3 The PS3's library is better, is actually made up of high scoring exclusives which aren't available on other platforms, and has a lot more varietylild1425

You're not crazy. The amount of MS fanboys on this post is staggering. There's absolutely no way any self respecting person can seriously say the 360 library is better. It's not even close.

Again, I am not reading the all 900 pages of this, just post what you posted before so I can know what's actually going on in this thread.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="brofists"]
The_game21x,

In fact, Uncharted 2 has a significantly higher rating then any Gears, Forza, or Halo gamelild1425

Game21, your MS fanboyism is outrageous. Like I've pointed out in the past 20+ pages, your logic is hilarious.

Saying the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3 (at least according to Metacritic) isn't fanboyism, it's fact. Just because you guys are in denial about it doesn't change the truth.

But if the TC's numbers are wrong, where's your proof?

EDIT: I like how you didn't even try to dispute my post too. Typical, but still amusing.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 StaticOnTV

[QUOTE="lild1425"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Saying the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3 (at least according to Metacritic) isn't fanboyism, it's fact. Just because you guys are in denial about it doesn't change the truth.

But if the TC's numbers are wrong, where's your proof?

EDIT: I like how you didn't even try to dispute my post too. Typical, but still amusing.

I still think you guys should remove the 360 and PS3 fanboy sites and only include actual journalists reviews.