Why Cant PS3 Fans Admit the 360 has a better game library? (Proof inside)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts

All scores taken from Metacritic. It took me a while to count all these games up but I figured I would actually use cold hard facts on System Wars for once. I used all games above a 75 rating on Metacritic, because games rated 75 or higher are usually more desireable to gamers.

360 games rated 90 or higher- 50

360 games rated 80 or higher- 317

360 games rated 75 or higher- 248

PS3 games rated 90 or higher- 45

PS3 games rated 80 or higher- 279

PS3 games rated 75 or higher- 172

There is unarguable proof the 360 has a more desired game library than the PS3. I cant think how any videgame fan could look past these facts. 

THE 360 IS THE PS2 OF THIS GENERATION AND PS3 FANS NEED TO LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT.

When you take into account the 360 is a less expensive console, the 360 has a better game library, the 360 has a better online (even if it is more expensive), the 360 does not have mandatory installs, the 360 is known to have multiplats that perform better, the 360 has a controller that is known to be more comfortable and ergonomic, the 360 has faster download speeds and LIVE has more game, movie, music and add-on content than PSN has, there is no question to ANY TRUE GAMER which is a better standalone system this gen.

YOU MAY PREFER THE PS3 TO THE 360 (WHICH IS FINE) BUT THAT OPINION IS IN THE MINORITY AS FAR AS GAMERS ARE CONCERNED (HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SALES, AND AS FAR AS CRITICS ARE CONCERNED (METACRITIC).

Have a good day :)

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
It does boggle my mind this 360 has no games that Sony fanboys keep screaming when the facts clearly say different.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Because opinions.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44083 Posts

Same reason why vampires don't shower with holy water.. It burnnnnnns.. :twisted:

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts

cause people have different taste, i wouldnt want to miss my yakuzas , valkyria chronicles , heavy rain ... you may say the same about 360 exclusives

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
lolmetacritics
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Same reason why vampires don't shower with holy water.. It burnnnnnns.. :twisted:

SecretPolice
lol
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Miketheman83
PS3 fans are the most hardcore fanboys I have ever met, they make Apple fans seem rational. They do not listen to fact, they do anything they can to ignore it. In their little world the PS3 is somehow better becuase it has more first party games....WHILE IT MISSES OUT ON TONS OF THIRD PARTY GAMES because of the architecture. They worship Sony because of the success of the PS1 and PS2, and will defend any irrational decisions the company makes. Can anybody think of any instance where an electronic manufacturer has told its fans to work more hours so they can afford their next console? That is the most disrespectful thing any electronic manufacturer has aever said to the public. If anyone can think of anything that comes close, Id like to hear it.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
Proof? lolz....I HAZ GAMEZ DAMMIT!!!1!!! LOLZ
720OwnsPS4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 720OwnsPS4
Member since 2013 • 132 Posts

Because they are weaboo freaks that play games like this

NI-NO-KUNI-80312-06.jpg

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Miketheman83

cause people have different taste, i wouldnt want to miss my yakuzas , valkyria chronicles , heavy rain ... you may say the same about 360 exclusives

AmnesiaHaze
Like I said, it is perfectly fine to prefer the PS3. It is not perfectly fine to ignore FACTS. The fact is that the 360 is a more desireable standalone console based on its hardware, software sales and its game librarys critical reception. You can prefer the PS3 BUT YOU HAVE TO REALIZE YOUR OPINION IS IN THE MINORITY AND THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

YOU MAY PREFER THE PS3 TO THE 360 (WHICH IS FINE) BUT THAT OPINION IS IN THE MINORITY AS FAR AS GAMERS ARE CONCERNED (HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SALES, AND AS FAR AS CRITICS ARE CONCERNED (METACRITIC).

Have a good day :)

Miketheman83

Suprise, suprise, you actually posted some real proof for once, but the part about hardware sales isn't really correct, the difference in 360 and PS3 hardware sales is far too small to call either console's userbase a minority.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rjdofu
You should change your name to Miketheb!tch since you b!tch too much; from that PC thread to this PS3 thread.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
I thought it was Cows that played scores? I guess since the 360 has no games now, they have nothing to play.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Because according to Metacritic the PS3 has more high scoring retail games, more exclusives, more award winning games, more GOTY titles, more Graphics Kings, more variety in genres, more new IP's.

And plus on top of that ownage you must not remember the PS3 can play all PS1 games and some units play all PS2 games. OVERKILL. Lems aren't very good at facing facts though, that's why they like spinning the truth and playign with random numbers.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

It has games? But doesn't it have no games?

tumblr_inline_mhmh2mCVJd1qz4rgp.gif

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50567 Posts

Because it all comes down to opinion....and/or people are fanboys

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Heil68
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rjdofu

tonitorsi
Mind=blown.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Miketheman83

Because according to Metacritic the PS3 has more high scoring retail games, more exclusives, more award winning games, more GOTY titles, more Graphics Kings, more variety in genres, more new IP's.

And plus on top of that ownage you must not remember the PS3 can play all PS1 games and some units play all PS2 games. OVERKILL. Lems aren't very good at facing facts though, that's why they like spinning the truth and playign with random numbers.

Eddie-Vedder
I just counted every game on each console one by one. The 360 unarguably has more high rated games and I just proved that. The fact that you dont have the nuts to admit it shows how delusional you are and that no one should ever take your opinion seriously from this point on.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 clyde46
[QUOTE="clyde46"]I thought it was Cows that played scores? I guess since the 360 has no games now, they have nothing to play. Heil68
Yea, really can be traced back to 2009 when MS decided to drop core and go upwards 65% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold.

The 360 had a great line up when it launched, now it has is multiplats and Halo/Gears and Forza.
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

for a second i thought about seriously replying but then i remembered this is the same guy who made THIS 

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rjdofu
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="clyde46"]I thought it was Cows that played scores? I guess since the 360 has no games now, they have nothing to play. clyde46
Yea, really can be traced back to 2009 when MS decided to drop core and go upwards 65% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold.

The 360 had a great line up when it launched, now it has is multiplats and Halo/Gears and Forza.

And.... *drum roll*... CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES!!!1!!111!
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Who cares? just play the damn system that has the games you like on it. 

You'd swear you guys worked for Sony or MS the way you go on

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

PS3 fans are the most hardcore fanboys I have ever met, they make Apple fans seem rational. They do not listen to fact, they do anything they can to ignore it. In their little world the PS3 is somehow better becuase it has more first party games....WHILE IT MISSES OUT ON TONS OF THIRD PARTY GAMES because of the architecture. They worship Sony because of the success of the PS1 and PS2, and will defend any irrational decisions the company makes. Can anybody think of any instance where an electronic manufacturer has told its fans to work more hours so they can afford their next console? That is the most disrespectful thing any electronic manufacturer has aever said to the public. If anyone can think of anything that comes close, Id like to hear it.Miketheman83
Im pretty sure Sony is paying people to post on forums.  (srs)

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Miketheman83
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="clyde46"]I thought it was Cows that played scores? I guess since the 360 has no games now, they have nothing to play. clyde46

How could a console that has 3 exclusives have hundreds of more high rated games than the PS3? Using rational thought we both know thats not true. Stop lying to yourself. Accepting the truth is a very liberating experience.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Heil68
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Yea, really can be traced back to 2009 when MS decided to drop core and go upwards 65% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold.

How could a console that has 3 exclusives have hundreds of more high rated games than the PS3? Using rational thought we both know thats not true. Stop lying to yourself. Accepting the truth is a very liberating experience.

Yea, it sucks MS decided to drop core, I'm mad too.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Miketheman83

for a second i thought about seriously replying but then i remembered this is the same guy who made THIS 

AcidThunder
What retort could you possibly come up with that could refute fact anyway? Get outta my thread.
reynal1287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 reynal1287
Member since 2009 • 378 Posts

ps2 of this generation lol,keep dreaming.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#30 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Miketheman83

I just counted every game on each console one by one. The 360 unarguably has more high rated games and I just proved that. The fact that you dont have the nuts to admit it shows how delusional you are and that no one should ever take your opinion seriously from this point on.

Don't worry, no one takes him seriously anyway.

But on topic, Cows are silly. Despite the fact that the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3, they still persist with the "no games" nonsense. My guess is they're so deep in denial that they can only see the fantasy world they've created where the PS3 is actually ahead of the 360.

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

Miketheman83

What retort could you possibly come up with that could refute fact anyway? Get outta my thread.

nah i am gonna hang around for a bit its fun seeing seeing your self-ownage

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 clyde46
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Yea, really can be traced back to 2009 when MS decided to drop core and go upwards 65% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold.

Lots of those are multiplats and yes, I will concede that the 360 has better scoring multiplats. But overall, the PS3 has better games.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rjdofu

reynal1287
lmao did he really said that? :lol::lol::lol:, delusional fvck.
Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Miketheman83

reynal1287
The least expensive console with the the most amount of high rated games = PS2. Thats exactly what the 360 is this gen. The PS3 is the most expensive console with the least amount of high rated games....the exact opposite of what the PS2 was. Wake up.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

The_Game21x

Don't worry, no one takes him seriously anyway.

But on topic, Cows are silly. Despite the fact that the 360 has more high rated games than the PS3, they still persist with the "no games" nonsense. My guess is they're so deep in denial that they can only see the fantasy world they've created where the PS3 is actually ahead of the 360.

It is funny seeing cows try so hard to force that into a meme :P

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

:lol:

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]PS3 fans are the most hardcore fanboys I have ever met, they make Apple fans seem rational. They do not listen to fact, they do anything they can to ignore it. In their little world the PS3 is somehow better becuase it has more first party games....WHILE IT MISSES OUT ON TONS OF THIRD PARTY GAMES because of the architecture. They worship Sony because of the success of the PS1 and PS2, and will defend any irrational decisions the company makes. Can anybody think of any instance where an electronic manufacturer has told its fans to work more hours so they can afford their next console? That is the most disrespectful thing any electronic manufacturer has aever said to the public. If anyone can think of anything that comes close, Id like to hear it.StrongDeadlift

Im pretty sure Sony is paying people to post on forums.  (srs)

I honestly think they do.
deomag4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deomag4
Member since 2013 • 86 Posts

360 has a great library, but ps3 also has it's own share of fantastic games and exclusives. It's all a matter of preference, and i think each console has it's respective strengths imo. 

Honestly i can't say i regret owning either console (i got the ps3 for free so no im not rich and i didn't purchase both). I'm just hoping next gen is awesome, and hoping for a bit more diversity in the titles... i felt like this gen had way too many few ips (at least in the last couple of years) and too many sequels to those ips. 

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Miketheman83

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"][QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

AcidThunder

I dont think you PS3 fans seem to understand...when you use an argumument based on fact....YOU CANT LOSE. Its impossible.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

tonitorsi
No system has any games. At least according to system wars. :P
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Miketheman83

No what you did was do a search that counts multiplats on both consoles with dif scores cause of dif publications, DLC, 5$ arcade games etc... My sig has the actual lists with the actual games, no spin facts that you can analyze, plus are you ignoring PS1 and PS2 games? They are part of the library. Or does that destroy your argument too much? And remember PS1 and PS2 games are an EXTRA. The List in my sig alone already shows how critics agree the PS3 has a better library. That's why PS3 games win a lot more awards.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

clone01

That's because every platform is dying or doomed

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Because they are weaboo freaks that play games like this

NI-NO-KUNI-80312-06.jpg

720OwnsPS4

Nice piercing the guy in the middle has. Very usefull in darkness.

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts
The 360 only has a slightly larger library of higher quality games due to the fact that it was released a year earlier and was released during a time when current gen games had lower standards. So the 360 would have more higher rated games that if they were released now probably wouldn't have that same score. The 360 had a pretty nice boost from 2005-2007/8 but after the "Just wait" period of the PS3 was over... PS3 became a muuuch more desirable console. So to anyone looking for a console in 2013, I'd have to recommend the PS3 over 360.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

seanmcloughlin

That's because every platform is dying or doomed

This is true *jumps out window*
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

SecretPolice
:lol: Haha!!
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

It had a great lineup when it mattered. Now its winding down for the new Xbox.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 StrongDeadlift

Lots of those are multiplats and yes, I will concede that the 360 has better scoring multiplats. But overall, the PS3 has better games.clyde46

Multiplats are games as well so by design this statement is incorrect

Subjective

I am an elephant.  Your post is invalid.  

AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 AcidThunder

[QUOTE="AcidThunder"]

[QUOTE="Miketheman83"] What retort could you possibly come up with that could refute fact anyway? Get outta my thread.Miketheman83

I dont think you PS3 fans seem to understand...when you use an argumument based on fact....YOU CANT LOSE. Its impossible.

couldn't have put it any better myself, when you use an argument based on facts you can't lose
and FYI i don't even own a PS3 

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rjdofu

Here's 1 flaw for your so-called "fact":

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/grand-theft-auto-iv-the-lost-and-damned

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/grand-theft-auto-iv-the-lost-and-damned

Doesn't take a genius to know that only dumbass would take metacritics score as ownage.