The gaming world moves with consoles, so why do I NEED a gaming PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 AdrianWerner
Member since 2003 • 28441 Posts

No one NEEDS a PC, ever.siLVURcross
Ughh..PC is actually a tool pretty necessary in modern everyday life. Consoles are just toys, so nobodyreallyneeds them as you can live without this particular form of entertainment, but living without a PC would be pretty cumbersome.

jedikevin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#52 jedikevin2
Member since 2004 • 5263 Posts

[QUOTE="jedikevin2"]

[QUOTE="SapSacPrime"]

Lots of these threads recently :roll: we get it you don't have a gaming pc because its a personal choice... why the need to justify it though?

TheEroica

you have to remember... this is system wars. Folks are fairly hilarious here. A person can state objective things they enjoy about the PC but i've noticed there threads also come up stating either Pc has no X game, PC is too expensive, PC does not innovate, mystery statement now of "ebb and flow", all pc games are "niche" therefore they are worthless, PC gamers are elitist. Every weekend these threads appear lol..

I dont read every thread and I come here to discuss with equally passionate people as me... funny, I dont seem to remember bashing the PC and in fact praised its high performance. I was stating a curiosity about the currant climate of gaming, but apparently its easier to write the topic off and act like I pi$$ed in your morning cereal...

And yet your statement does not dismiss my statement to the other member that every weekend these threads appear. Your "ebb and flow" argument makes no sense as you are looking at a narrow view at what you feel the gaming industry is. People have discussed that already. It has nothing to do with "passionate". You made a thread stating whats the point of the PC.. People responded. Infact, here is what I enjoy about Pc gaming:

• Multi screen immersion
  • Use of a variety of controls on many games (huge variety of racing wheels, flight sticks, controllers from consoles etc)
  • Huge backlog of games
  • Not held to a console generation standard
  • Many games legally 100% free
  • Many old games still have nice game communities
  • Price of many games release slightly to significantly cheaper on release.
  • Do not need to go to my tv and insert any disc to start a game (HDTV connected to PC)
  • Sales galore (d2d, steam, green man gaming, etc etc huge preorder sales and coupon codes on New releases, special sales weeks etc)
  • Mods, custom maps by communities, special settings etc etc.
  • Set game controls to my liking even if the game does not provide everything I want to change.
  • More games with dedicated servers.
  • Pure simulators in Racing and flying
  • Higher Graphical content (AA, Resolution, Depth of field, physics, particle effects, textures)
  • Extreme amount of highly rated games
  • Every game genre can be found on PC.
  • The fusion of multiple genre's inside a game (red orchestra 2, natural selection 2 beta, nuclear dawn RPG fps aspects etc)
  • Ability to play multiple games, watch tv, web surf etc all at the same time.

PS.. Wth is a Gaming pc? Why do people feel to attempt to classify a PC as such.. Its just a PC.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11821 Posts

[QUOTE="C_Rule"]Another person who thinks the only benefit of PC gaming is the superior graphics... *sigh* :roll:p4s2p0
Considering I don't like keyboard/mouse for gaming what else is there

Mods, dedicated servers/server browsing, free online services like Steam, PC only games, freedom of control method, etc

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="C_Rule"]Another person who thinks the only benefit of PC gaming is the superior graphics...

*sigh* :roll:C_Rule

mods

Keep going, buddy.

Mods add content to the game or completely change the game from what it originally was to something different and for most games, they are free. DLC is nothing but a mod that the publisher sells to gamers if you really think about it. Some games start out as mods (Counterstrike) and the modders get hired by a development studio.

One thing everyone should remember, all games start out as PC games, no matter which platform they end up on. If PCs did not exist, consoles or console games would not exist.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Its a question I've often wondered... folks be very passionate about how epic it is being a PC gamer as opposed to being a console gamer and I can see the hotness in having a crystal clear resolution and 60fps etc etc etc... but when all is said and done, is the juice worth the squeeze? This industry does not move in cycles based on the PC, meaning games dont evolve from generation to generation based on PC only games, but rather by the consoles... so in short, while admittedly the PC offers a premium performance for a premium price, my gameplay experience moves with the console generation and filters through or along side what PC is doing.

Now Im sure this will all be misunderstood by the system wars ilk, but I stand by it. If PC offered a new style of gaming that was a must have experience, id be first to jump, but again console development is what moves te generation forward.

TheEroica
If i answer with facts why PC destroys consoles you ( or someone else consolelite ) will panic and his damage control will lead to my report and most likely moderation because he/they wont be able to handle the truth. So if you want further explanation , i can pm you about it. IF not , im glad you understand my point.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

The games, it has more exclusives this gen than all 3 consoles combined. Heil68

Yet all exlusives i wanted from PC are now on xbox 360, like Witcher 2

And i get to play all the console exlusives like Dark Souls

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 TheEroica  Moderator  Online
Member since 2009 • 23043 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

Its a question I've often wondered... folks be very passionate about how epic it is being a PC gamer as opposed to being a console gamer and I can see the hotness in having a crystal clear resolution and 60fps etc etc etc... but when all is said and done, is the juice worth the squeeze? This industry does not move in cycles based on the PC, meaning games dont evolve from generation to generation based on PC only games, but rather by the consoles... so in short, while admittedly the PC offers a premium performance for a premium price, my gameplay experience moves with the console generation and filters through or along side what PC is doing.

Now Im sure this will all be misunderstood by the system wars ilk, but I stand by it. If PC offered a new style of gaming that was a must have experience, id be first to jump, but again console development is what moves te generation forward.

AzatiS
If i answer with facts why PC destroys consoles you ( or someone else consolelite ) will panic and his damage control will lead to my report and most likely moderation because he/they wont be able to handle the truth. So if you want further explanation , i can pm you about it. IF not , im glad you understand my point.

I dont report people on a video game website... I find those who do to be incredibly sad, so speak your mind. I just wanted to have a discussion. or pm me if that works better for you. Im not looking for a fight, like some other highly defensive pc gamers have been in this thread, It's just something thats been rolling around in my head... I tend to ignore the elitist point of view too, so save the "consolite" talk, if you want to talk games/platforms lets do it....
Jane_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 Jane_22
Member since 2011 • 678 Posts

You dont need one ...

I game on the pc since the 90', for me its more than a gaming machine, but i also have ps3.

You can own both, surprise !

Pc is rising, just look at steam, GOG, and other DD services, pc is here to stay, for a long time.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]The games, it has more exclusives this gen than all 3 consoles combined. loosingENDS

personal preference there, buddy

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#60 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Exactly because the gaming world 'moves' with consoles.
On PC the games are priced normally and sometimes even complete, and you don't have to pay for the privilege of using some crosschat service.
They can't get away with as much crap on PC.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]The games, it has more exclusives this gen than all 3 consoles combined. wis3boi

Indeed, but still make me not want a PC now that Witcher 2 is on 360 and i get to play only on consoles games like Dark Souls too

Jane_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Jane_22
Member since 2011 • 678 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Indeed, but still make me not want a PC now that Witcher 2 is on 360 and i get to play only on consoles games like Dark Souls too

And i got to play on the pc The Witcher 2 with better visuals than you & Dark Souls on my ps3, i win.

starjet905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 starjet905
Member since 2005 • 2078 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]The games, it has more exclusives this gen than all 3 consoles combined. loosingENDS

Dude, you always go on about Witcher 2... You just got one good PC game. We've got loads of good console games. :D The main reason is, PC can handle all console games easily. But consoles can't handle all PC games.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]The games, it has more exclusives this gen than all 3 consoles combined. starjet905

Dude, you always go on about Witcher 2... You just got one good PC game. We've got loads of good console games. :D The main reason is, PC can handle all console games easily. But consoles can't handle all PC games.

Yes, but 360 has all PC games i want and PC misses 70% of the games i want that are exclusive to consoles

Gaming is not just about graphics for me, i prefer playing 3x more the amazing games than 1/3 the games with a bit better visuals

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#65 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23285 Posts

[QUOTE="starjet905"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Yes, but 360 has all PC games i want and PC misses 70% of the games i want that are exclusive to consoles

Gaming is not just about graphics for me, i prefer playing 3x more the amazing games than 1/3 the games with a bit better visuals

Yeah,you only want the ones available on the 360,if they weren´t there then you wouldn´t want them. :lol: There´s a ton of RPG´s on the PC you´re missing(where´s The Witcher,Neverwinter Nigths 2,Mask of the Betrayer,Gothic 3...oh of course,not on the 360 so you´ll pretend you don´t care lol),just like you did with your previous alt accounts.

PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 PC360Wii
Member since 2007 • 4658 Posts
You think consoles set the pace? your joking right? the most popular genre now is online shooters, and its taken 10 years for consoles to get this down. whats next RTS and MMOs? maybe? your still miles behind.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts
You think consoles set the pace? your joking right? the most popular genre now is online shooters, and its taken 10 years for consoles to get this down. whats next RTS and MMOs? maybe? your still miles behind.PC360Wii
Most popular genre is sports games.
Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

"If PC offered a new style of gaming that was a must have experience..."

It doesn't, pure and simple. PC Gaming is the most conservative, traditional platform out there. 10 years ago the majority of us played with Keyboard and Mouse. Today, the majoirty of us play with Keyboard and Mouse. 10 Years from now, we will most likely be playing with Keyboard and Mouse.

Is that bad? No. We don't have to worry about motion controls being a hit and taking over how we control our games.

Consoles offer new experiences in gaming because companies have to market themselves as different than other compeitior consoles. Motion controlls being a hit? Yes.

Is that a bad thing? No, motion controls are pretty good when done properly.

ShadowDeathX

Speak for yourself. Growing up I played quite a few games on my PC with a joy stick or at times a controller (usually for a racing game). Hell I remember hooking up the Joystick to Shadow Warrior when my track mouse quit working.

I never understood the stigma that PC gamers have towards peripherals now. They have always been used on the platform and always will. I think it is the crowd who started gaming when it was 'hip' to use mouse and keyboard for everything that give this type of argument.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Arach666
[QUOTE="PC360Wii"]You think consoles set the pace? your joking right? the most popular genre now is online shooters, and its taken 10 years for consoles to get this down. whats next RTS and MMOs? maybe? your still miles behind.i5750at4Ghz

And how do you define that?
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 i5750at4Ghz
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="PC360Wii"]You think consoles set the pace? your joking right? the most popular genre now is online shooters, and its taken 10 years for consoles to get this down. whats next RTS and MMOs? maybe? your still miles behind.Arach666

I don't understand the question. Rephrase it maybe.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Arach666
[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Arach666"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] Most popular genre is sports games.

Why do you say that sports games are the most popular genre?
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Arach666"] And how do you define that?Arach666

Sales. You're talking about 40-50 million units sold in the genre ever single year. Nothing else is touching that.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Arach666

[QUOTE="Arach666"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] I don't understand the question. Rephrase it maybe.i5750at4Ghz

Sales. You're talking about 40-50 million units sold in the genre ever single year. Nothing else is touching that.

Ok,but isn´t the ammount of players playing a very important part of that as well? Because in that regard,MMO´s(or Moba/Dota style games) have significantly more people playing them overall.

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"]

[QUOTE="Arach666"] Why do you say that sports games are the most popular genre?Arach666

Ok,but isn´t the ammount of players playing a very important part of that as well? Because in that regard,MMO´s(or Moba/Dota style games) have significantly more people playing them overall.

Yeah I agree if you add in the F2P stuff. MMOs are huge right now. Still it would be a close battle.
AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 AdrianWerner

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] Sales. You're talking about 40-50 million units sold in the genre ever single year. Nothing else is touching that.

i5750at4Ghz

Yeah I agree if you add in the F2P stuff. MMOs are huge right now. Still it would be a close battle.

Umm..not even close. There are 60mln MMO players in China alone

Seiki_sands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#76 Seiki_sands
Member since 2003 • 1973 Posts

I can't tell you why YOU need a gaming PC, but I can state why I think I need a gaming PC.

I need a gaming PC because I often enjoy RTS games.
I need a gaming PC because I sometimes like Real Time Tactical games.
I need a gaming PC because I sometimes like P&C Adventure games.
I need a gaming PC because I sometimes like Turn-Based Strategy games.
I need a gaming PC because I occasionally enjoy MMO-RPGs.
I need a gaming PC because I like to occasionally play around with deep learning curve sim games.
I need a gaming PC because I occasionally enjoy indie games of all genres, and there are more of them on the PC.
I need a gaming PC because of its large back-catalog of exclusives.

I like having a gaming PC because while its multi-platform support is far from perfect (it simply misses too many important games imo), the multi-plats it does get are usually superior.

I like having a gaming PC because the kbm control set-up is superior for several genres (WRPGs, RTS, FPS, P&C Adv, Sims, etc) imo and console makers have chosen to not allow such a set-up (or have at least made it difficult and often impratical).

I like having a gaming PC because of the massive amount of free content, including hundreds of freeware games andor freely released commercial games. Also some mods fall in this category, but in general modding is over-rated as far as I'm concerned as too much of the content is poor (amateurish re-skins, pace breaking item packs, poorly designed levels and maps, etc), and in general I would prefer to play one of the many games on my shelf I've yet to play rather than tinkering with one I've already played.

I like having a gaming PC because there are a larger number of sources for getting good deals on games.

i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="Arach666"] Ok,but isn´t the ammount of players playing a very important part of that as well? Because in that regard,MMO´s(or Moba/Dota style games) have significantly more people playing them overall.

AdrianWerner

Umm..not even close. There are 60mln MMO players in China alone

Really, wow.
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

The best thing with PC is that you can lower graphic to boost frame-rate, consoles can be stuck at 10-30fps and cant do anything about it.

Cloud567kar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Cloud567kar
Member since 2007 • 2656 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]The games, it has more exclusives this gen than all 3 consoles combined. starjet905

Weve got loads of good pc exlusives too, shogun 2, Stronghold 3

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#80 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
"The gaming world moves with consoles, so why do I NEED a gaming PC?" I think the proper question is, 'Why does it matter?'
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#81 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

You don't need a PC.

DJP3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 DJP3000
Member since 2010 • 293 Posts

Well the PC does offer a style of gaming that consoles don't. A console can't do Flight Simulator buta PC can. Before someone here says that Flight Simulator is not a game and only is a simulation, Flight Simulator is a game that is that is categorized as simulation.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

Well the PC does offer a style of gaming that consoles don't. A console can't do Flight Simulator buta PC can. Before someone here says that Flight Simulator is not a game and only is a simulation, Flight Simulator is a game that is that is categorized as simulation.

DJP3000

I don't think any console could dream of handling the hundreds of aircraft in the Newark and New York area landing at 3 major airports and tens of municipal airports which can mean a thousands of aircraft if each had a full complement of AI aircraft.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#84 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts
The Desktop PC offers what no other platform can - as much performance as you want while maintaining cooler temperatures, as well as superior control of game settings. You cannot control fan speeds in a console, but on a PC you can.
yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#85 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts

um, mods? I personally would rather game with my feet than a mouse and keyboard, but thats a preference thing...

TheEroica

yeah. its a shame that you cant use both the ps3 and xbox 360 controllers with a PC. :roll:

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

um, mods? I personally would rather game with my feet than a mouse and keyboard, but thats a preference thing...

yellosnolvr

yeah. its a shame that you cant use both the ps3 and xbox 360 controllers with a PC. :roll:

But that still wont give you Dark Souls, Demons Souls, Last Guardian, Zelda SS, Gears, Halo, JRPGs, Fable etc

While xbox 360 does get Witcher 2, Metro, Stalker, Crysis and even an exlusive from Crytek (Ryse)

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 AdrianWerner

[QUOTE="yellosnolvr"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

loosingENDS

But that still wont give you Dark Souls, Demons Souls, Last Guardian, Zelda SS, Gears, Halo, JRPGs, Fable etc

While xbox 360 does get Witcher 2, Metro, Stalker, Crysis and even an exlusive from Crytek (Ryse)

Actualy we do get Fables and 360 doesn't get titles like Dead State, King's Bounty, Old Republic, new Shadowrun, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, Firefall or Arma III

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

TheEroica

It is more down to what games people like, as a rule PC genres offer a lot more depth and longevity to the gaming experience. Not to mention that most console offerings are aimed at young children.

Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

PC gaming has the biggest competitive scene. Fact.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tenaka2

[QUOTE="yellosnolvr"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

loosingENDS

Fable? Who wants fable lol. As for your '360 gets' list only one game has been released and has already been shown to be vastly inferior to the PC version.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="yellosnolvr"] yeah. its a shame that you cant use both the ps3 and xbox 360 controllers with a PC. :roll:

AdrianWerner

Actualy we do get Fables and 360 doesn't get titles like Dead State, King's Bounty, Old Republic, new Shadowrun, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar, Neverwinter, Planetside 2, Firefall or Arma III

Fable 2 and Fable JOurney will never be on PC actually, so no, PC does not get all Fable series

Also i dont care for any of the games you mention, are they 9.5/10 ones like Dark Souls and offline single player RPGs that i care about ?

All i cared for was Witcher 2 and that one is coming to my 360

AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 AdrianWerner

loosingENDS

Well...I don't care about any of the non-PC games you've named aside from maybe Last Guardian, altough who knows how it will end up, might be another Duke Nukem Forever.

In th end whio cares what you care about? Or what I care about? Doesn't it all boil down to purely one's taste, thus making threads like this ultimatelly useless?

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 tenaka2

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

AdrianWerner

Well...I don't care about any of the non-PC games you've named aside from maybe Last Guardian, altough who knows how it will end up, might be another Duke Nukem Forever.

In th end whio cares what you care about? Or what I care about? Doesn't it all boil down to purely one's taste, thus making threads like this ultimatelly useless?

You should be familiar with Saolin/Ablefa3 posting style by this point :)

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Arach666

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

tenaka2

I think most people are by now,suprised that he´s still around here to be honest.

lucky_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lucky_star
Member since 2003 • 2307 Posts

Ive found myself playing more on pc lately than any console i own :/

Oh and i even play Rage on pc with my Dualshock 3 =)

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts
RTS games. That is why you need a pc. Consoles just can't do them properly.
adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#97 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Fable 2 and Fable JOurney will never be on PC actually, so no, PC does not get all Fable series

Also i dont care for any of the games you mention, are they 9.5/10 ones like Dark Souls and offline single player RPGs that i care about ?

So does consoles dont get Crysis, Stalker and the Witcher series Let alone games like Starcraft , Total War series, Sins of Solar empire, Company of heroes , Dawn of war series and every decent strategy and MMO. Or do strategy and MMO's dont count because they are only found on pc ?
Goro69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Goro69
Member since 2011 • 98 Posts
I own a 360 and a gaming PC. Games that take actual skill and intelligence are on the PC, it's not just about visuals, you're ignorant. Stick to games like Dead Island son, you're not fit for PC gaming.
AdrianWerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 AdrianWerner

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

tenaka2

Of course. Saolin is impossible to forget. No matter how many times he changes his username, the legend of "thousansa Fable 2 leafs" will never die :) He's the chief gardener of roleplaying genre ;d

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="AdrianWerner"]Well...I don't care about any of the non-PC games you've named aside from maybe Last Guardian, altough who knows how it will end up, might be another Duke Nukem Forever.

AdrianWerner

Of course. Saolin is impossible to forget. No matter how many times he changes his username, the legend of "thousansa Fable 2 leafs" will never die :) He's the chief gardener of roleplaying genre ;d

If he is so obvious to so many users how does he get away with making one new account after another and trolling in exactly the sameway each time?