Ok, Wii owners,im ending this once and for all (theres still friggin 56k users?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheArmyGuy48
Member since 2009 • 858 Posts

Ok, all these "Wii has games" threads are starting to get on my nerves, so im going to show you what the liabrarys really look like for the PS3/360 compared to the Wii.

According to Gamerankings, if you only own a Wii, these are the only AAA titles you are playing:

However, if you only own a PS3 these are all the AAA titles you are playing:

And, if you only own a 360, here is all the AAA titles you are playing:

And before you start saying "so we only play AAA's now"

Lemme break down AA and A's for you as well (im not grabbing pictures, that takes entirely too long):

wii: 40 AA 98 A

PS3: 80 AA 87 A

360: 106 AA 126 A

(note the above numbers are from like 3 weeks ago, so it might be off by 1 or 2 games)

and heres the A numbers as well

Wii: 98 A

PS3: 87 A

360: 126 A

lol, Wii has PS3 beat in A titles, but it has half the AAA and AA liabrary of PS3, and nearly a third of the 360's AAA and AA.

Sheep stop flooding system wars with your ":cry: Wii got gamez tooo!!!!" threads.

(also worth noting that half of the Wiis list of AAAs are ports of gamecube games, and the wii also has vastly inferior graphics than the PS3/360)

DISCUSS

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

Wii wins in overall exclusives though, which are what usually count here.

AssassinFonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AssassinFonce
Member since 2009 • 425 Posts
Yes, we all realize except for those 3 guys still in denial that the wii sucks.
TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheArmyGuy48

-Oath
lol, nobody cares how many exclusives you have. No matter what spin you put on it, I can play double the Wii's AAA and AA on PS3, and almost tripple that on 360. and most of the Wiis AAAs I played on my gamecube.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
I like the overlap, don't you?
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

When multiplats come into play, the Wii just can't catch up to the PS3 or the 360.

However, when speaking of only exclusives, I believe the Wii surpasses the other consoles.

Which is why I feel very lucky to own the PC/Wii combo, not only do I get the superior version of every single multiplat. But I can get the most exclusives that I can from owning 1 single console.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

My thing is - I don't play the numbers game - Yeah, the Wii has the least amount of high scoring titles - Thats great and all. Most of the titles that I've played on the PS3/360 that score "AAA" ... well, lets just say they don't appeal to me much and I personally don't find them deserving of those scores.

I play whatever games I want and whichever interest me. To me the Wii has the most amount of games that interest me, then my 360 and the PS3 are tied for whatever I want. I didn't care if I got a PS3 or a 360 - I got whichever was cheaper at the time so I could literally play one game I wanted last winter and that was Prince of Persia. Besides multiplat's I honestly believe the other two are pretty much equal for exclusives, where there are only a few that interest me - and out of the exclusives and multiplats, the multiplats are usually better - (I'd rather play COD4 then Halo 3 and Killzone 2 for example)

So what does this all mean?

Scores don't really mean anything - because in the end it comes down to ones taste. Scores are meaningless when it comes to a review. All that matters is the text - because you can see what pros/cons are consistent in each review. From there you can decide if a game is worth your time or not.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Oath

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

TheArmyGuy48

lol, nobody cares how many exclusives you have.

Cows care how many exclusives they have. :|

So do lems.

But in the Wiis case it means nothing?

Lol, ok.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lilcross4
Member since 2008 • 885 Posts
[QUOTE="-Oath"]

TheArmyGuy48
lol, nobody cares how many exclusives you have. No matter what spin you put on it, I can play double the Wii's AAA and AA on PS3, and almost tripple that on 360. and most of the Wiis AAAs I played on my gamecube.

And stop ignoring posts that totally pwn you. :D
gamedude234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 gamedude234
Member since 2009 • 2558 Posts

listen, no fanboys, ok? you missed out a couple of games for the wii, and the wii has beatles rock band as well. also, look at the games coming out.

GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts

-Oath
Too bad if all of the exclusives you have are bad, that won't help one bit at all.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="-Oath"]

GodofBigMacs
Too bad if all of the exclusives you have are bad, that won't help one bit at all.

This year alone the Wii has had some of the best exclusives to hit the console. MadWorld, House of The Dead: Overkill, Muramasa, Little King's Story, Boom Blox Bash Party ... the list goes on and on.
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lilcross4
[QUOTE="GodofBigMacs"][QUOTE="-Oath"]

Haziqonfire

This year alone the Wii has had some of the best exclusives to hit the console. MadWorld, House of The Dead: Overkill, Muramasa, Little King's Story, Boom Blox Bash Party ... the list goes on and on.

Pwnin' fanboys is so easy nowadays.
sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

How many shooters are there?

Take my advice TC, this is not going to workout well for you.

1.) Wii owners want Nintendo games.

2.) There is diversity in the Wii library.

3.) Wii has Zelda. ZELDA.

*sigh*

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="GodofBigMacs"] Too bad if all of the exclusives you have are bad, that won't help one bit at all.lilcross4

Well since Haziq has that epic list in the Wii forum of Wii games this year "and beyond", it was only a matter of time for he started dropping bombs.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lilcross4
Just who the heck is TC?
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

If all that mattered to wii owners was numbers, they would have gotten another system by now. If all you care about is AAA titles, you must not play many games. And if I'm expected to give a damn about the opinions of the industry that openly hates the wii, you better try harder because I really am not buying there bull man.

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 NinjaDuckling
Member since 2009 • 965 Posts
Wait, gamerankings also counts on this website? Exactly how is 145+ A+ games bad? The PS3 and 360 are also fantastic, and have more, but how is the Wii bad at all...?
IbnLaAhad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 IbnLaAhad
Member since 2009 • 1326 Posts

Ok, all these "Wii has games" threads are starting to get on my nerves, so im going to show you what the liabrarys really look like for the PS3/360 compared to the Wii.

According to Gamerankings, if you only own a Wii, these are the only AAA titles you are playing:

However, if you only own a PS3 these are all the AAA titles you are playing:

And, if you only own a 360, here is all the AAA titles you are playing:

And before you start saying "so we only play AAA's now"

Lemme break down AA and A's for you as well (im not grabbing pictures, that takes entirely too long):

wii: 40 AA 98 A

PS3: 80 AA 87 A

360: 106 AA 126 A

(note the above numbers are from like 3 weeks ago, so it might be off by 1 or 2 games)

and heres the A numbers as well

Wii: 98 A

PS3: 87 A

360: 126 A

lol, Wii has PS3 beat in A titles, but it has half the AAA and AA liabrary of PS3, and nearly a third of the 360's AAA and AA.

Sheep stop flooding system wars with your ":cry: Wii got gamez tooo!!!!" threads.

(also worth noting that half of the Wiis list of AAAs are ports of gamecube games, and the wii also has vastly inferior graphics than the PS3/360)

DISCUSS

TheArmyGuy48

The PS3 came out a year after the 360, genius. What do you expect?

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Oath

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

GodofBigMacs

Quite a crappy opinion you have there.

I personally cant get enough of the Wiis exclusives, they're fun as hell.

Boom Blox FTW.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lilcross4

[QUOTE="lilcross4"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] This year alone the Wii has had some of the best exclusives to hit the console. MadWorld, House of The Dead: Overkill, Muramasa, Little King's Story, Boom Blox Bash Party ... the list goes on and on.sonic_spark

Well since Haziq has that epic list in the Wii forum of Wii games this year "and beyond", it was only a matter of time for he started dropping bombs.

Sorry for being a noob but I don't know what your talking about. I'm talking about pwning wii haters.
TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TheArmyGuy48

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"][QUOTE="-Oath"]

-Oath

lol, nobody cares how many exclusives you have.

So do lems.

Lol, ok.

Sorry, I was unaware only exclusives can be played on my PS3. *Throws away Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Street fighter 4, and Batman Arkham Asylum* Your trying to tell me that the number of exclusives is more important than the number of total AAAs your console is able to play? Lol, ok. Go tell someone in a store about to purchase a system, im pretty sure the total amount of good games is more important to them then the amount of exclusives is.
R_MAHIL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 R_MAHIL
Member since 2008 • 1120 Posts
im sure all 360/ps3 multiplats are the same games. so how comes beatles rock band is only aa on ps3? and orange box is only aaa on 360?
-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

That Wii list is incredibly incomplete. I mean it doesn't even include Mario Kart. Let alone other great titles.

Biased argument is biased (and this is from someone who will have a PS3 before October).

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
all i see are many mighty multiplats, and all of them i want i have on my pc. the same cant be said for the wii as its best games are mostly exclusives
TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheArmyGuy48
The PS3 came out a year after the 360, genius. What do you expect?IbnLaAhad
This is a Wii bashing thread, not a PS3 bashing thread, genius. Your calling me names and you didnt even bother to read?
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] lol, nobody cares how many exclusives you have.TheArmyGuy48

So do lems.

Lol, ok.

Sorry, I was unaware only exclusives can be played on my PS3. *Throws away Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Street fighter 4, and Batman Arkham Asylum* Your trying to tell me that the number of exclusives is more important than the number of total AAAs your console is able to play? Lol, ok. Go tell someone in a store about to purchase a system, im pretty sure the total amount of good games is more important to them then the amount of exclusives is.

You are funny my friend. Of course total library matters. What are you trying to prove with your list exactly? I would love to know.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

[QUOTE="IbnLaAhad"]The PS3 came out a year after the 360, genius. What do you expect?TheArmyGuy48
This is a Wii bashing thread, not a PS3 bashing thread, genius. Your calling me names and you didnt even bother to read?

You made a bashing thread, you should have expected name-calling.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lilcross4

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] lol, nobody cares how many exclusives you have.TheArmyGuy48

So do lems.

Lol, ok.

Sorry, I was unaware only exclusives can be played on my PS3.

*Throws away Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Street fighter 4, and Batman Arkham Asylum*

Your trying to tell me that the number of exclusives is more important than the number of total AAAs your console is able to play? Lol, ok.

Go tell someone in a store about to purchase a system, im pretty sure the total amount of good games is more important to them then the amount of exclusives is.

Stop ignoring my posts. Are you scared of me?:lol:

IbnLaAhad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 IbnLaAhad
Member since 2009 • 1326 Posts

[QUOTE="IbnLaAhad"]The PS3 came out a year after the 360, genius. What do you expect?TheArmyGuy48

Me officially pwned. Goodbye:cry:.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

What I learned from this thread is that all systems are worthy of owning.

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 qewrewq
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

So do lems.

Lol, ok.

ActicEdge

You are funny my friend. Of course total library matters. What are you trying to prove with your list exactly? I would love to know.

That if we go by scores (and we do on SW, otherwise it'll just be MY OPINION > YOUR OPINION), the Wii has a weaker library compared to the other two systems.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Oath

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

So do lems.

Lol, ok.

Sorry, I was unaware only exclusives can be played on my PS3.

*Throws away Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Street fighter 4, and Batman Arkham Asylum* Your trying to tell me that the number of exclusives is more important than the number of total AAAs your console is able to play? Lol, ok. Go tell someone in a store about to purchase a system, im pretty sure the total amount of good games is more important to them then the amount of exclusives is.

Rofl, now your stumbling.

Multiplats of course matter, they're just of no importance in console debates, and I doubt this thread will change anything.

Sorry, have a nice day.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lilcross4

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] Sorry, I was unaware only exclusives can be played on my PS3. *Throws away Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Street fighter 4, and Batman Arkham Asylum* Your trying to tell me that the number of exclusives is more important than the number of total AAAs your console is able to play? Lol, ok. Go tell someone in a store about to purchase a system, im pretty sure the total amount of good games is more important to them then the amount of exclusives is.qewrewq

That the Wii has a weaker library compared to the other two systems.

That's a matter of opinion.
CreepyBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 CreepyBacon
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts

-Oath

We make a special acception for the wii because 360/PS3/PC owners aren't stupid enough to buy the massive amount of shovelware on the wii and thus don't get such large amounts of crap on our consoles. Bragging about your exclusive wii fit isn't bragging it's just admitting your fat.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheArmyGuy48

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="GodofBigMacs"] Too bad if all of the exclusives you have are bad, that won't help one bit at all.lilcross4

Yup, he sure PWNT the hell out of me:roll:

All of those titles were included in the list of total AA's the Wii has.

No amount of spinning will change the fact that the Wii has the smallest amount of AAA and AA titles.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] Sorry, I was unaware only exclusives can be played on my PS3. *Throws away Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Street fighter 4, and Batman Arkham Asylum* Your trying to tell me that the number of exclusives is more important than the number of total AAAs your console is able to play? Lol, ok. Go tell someone in a store about to purchase a system, im pretty sure the total amount of good games is more important to them then the amount of exclusives is.qewrewq

That the Wii has a weaker library compared to the other two systems.

And you prove that by going to a webite and recording the number of letters each system has? On top of the fact that its common knowledge the wii has the weakest library of the 3? And even more common knowledge that people who buy wiis don't really care for sports, racing and shooters? Essentially, it seems like he just likes the sound of his own voice.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TheArmyGuy48

So do lems.

Lol, ok.

ActicEdge

That the wii has the smallest liabrary of games. It also has less AAA now than the PS2 had at launch.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
[QUOTE="CreepyBacon"]

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

We make a special acception for the wii because 360/PS3/PC owners aren't stupid enough to buy the massive amount of shovelware on the wii and thus don't get such large amounts of crap on our consoles. Bragging about your exclusive wii fit isn't bragging it's just admitting your fat.

yeah because the wii has no good exclusives what-so-EVER :roll:
qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 qewrewq

[QUOTE="lilcross4"]Pwnin' fanboys is so easy nowadays.TheArmyGuy48

No amount of spinning will change the fact that the Wii has the smallest amount of AAA and AA titles.

It really is funny, the only way they can argue against that is by saying "we have more exclusives", but at the end of the day, if you're deciding which console to buy..it's the whole library that matters, period.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 haziqonfire

TheArmyGuy48

... again.

Your little numbers game is meaningless.

A good game is a good game. You think I care if a game scores a 9.0 or not?

Yeah, it has the fewest amount of AAA and AA games - but like I said, the score literally means nothing. The text in the reviews is all that matters and the general consensus is that a 7.0 titles = 'good'.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] Sorry, I was unaware only exclusives can be played on my PS3. *Throws away Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Street fighter 4, and Batman Arkham Asylum* Your trying to tell me that the number of exclusives is more important than the number of total AAAs your console is able to play? Lol, ok. Go tell someone in a store about to purchase a system, im pretty sure the total amount of good games is more important to them then the amount of exclusives is.TheArmyGuy48

That the wii has the smallest liabrary of games. It also has less AAA now than the PS2 had at launch.

Okay, now tell me. Who didn't know this?

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lilcross4

[QUOTE="lilcross4"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] This year alone the Wii has had some of the best exclusives to hit the console. MadWorld, House of The Dead: Overkill, Muramasa, Little King's Story, Boom Blox Bash Party ... the list goes on and on.TheArmyGuy48

DID YOU READ THE FIRST REPLY? DID YOU? WELL HERE, LET ME SHOW IT TO YOU SENSE YOU APPARNTLY SKIPPED OVER IT LIKE A GENUIS. *Sigh* If you ask me half of the game I have own for wii are AAA. Ratings don't matter. It's all about opinion. No console is better than the other. So do me and other wii owners a favor and stfu. PWNED.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

he uses an outside site, he uses multiplatfor games, and he ommits the pc

Avatar image for deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
deactivated-64ba3ebd35404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48 deactivated-64ba3ebd35404
Member since 2004 • 7590 Posts

Also note that the PS3 has only 3 AAA exclusives and the 360 has 5 and the wii has 3. Does that mean that the 360 is the top console? NO.

lilcross4
360 has 5? I count 2 o.o Gears of War 2 and Halo 3. I guess Ghost Recon is at least arguable though. So that would put the 360 on 3. Meaning all of the consoles have an equal amount of AAA exclusives.
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 -Oath

[QUOTE="CreepyBacon"]

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

Shinobishyguy

yeah because the wii has no good exclusives what-so-EVER :roll:

If a post makes you face-palm, you should reply to it. Which is the case here Shinobi :P

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 qewrewq

he uses an outside site, he uses multiplatfor games, and he ommits the pc

surrealnumber5

omg he uses multiplatform games? what a bastard.

weak, he made a good argument and all you can do is call him a troll, I've yet to read any decent counter-arguments from any nintedo fans in this thread.