Ok, Wii owners,im ending this once and for all (theres still friggin 56k users?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 qewrewq
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

Dont start, cows and lems do the same exact thing. In these sorts of debated excluives are all that matter, thats not about to change because the Wii has the most quality exclusives

ActicEdge

ok, think of it like this, if you have no consoles and trying to decide which of the 3 to buy, why would you care about the fact the Wii has more exclusives? when you could buy one of the other two consoles and enjoying more quality games? again, this is only if we're going by ratings.

If you are trying to find a system for yourself you most likely wouldn't even be on SW. AAA, AA, and A games wouldn't matter, your personal taste and preference would be what you used to decide. This is a weak argument. In reality most people don't even know what AAAA etc are and they don't buy a system based off of total games but rather popularity and the interest of a few key titles.

I know I know, but again, this is SW, I'm arguing SW-style.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] No, it only matters because that is the only way the Wii can win. Sheep will get slaughtered unless they use some "Technicality", to make their system look better. I can promise you, noone in the real world cares about the amount of exclusives the wii has, more than the amount of total games they can play.ActicEdge

In the "real world"?

In the real world no one cares about console multiplats because they're inferior to the PC. :P

No one in the real world would ever get the chance to play 100+ great games.

You seem to forget about some certain people :P

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#153 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"][QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"]

How the hell are you "PWNING" me?!?

So......I get to play twice as many good games as you? If thats what PWNAGE is than please.....PWN me some more!!!

But somehow only exclusives count. You sheep will do anything to make the Wii look better.:lol:

Enjoy playing HALF the amount of must-have games than me, with inferior graphics, and half of said games being Gamecube ports I played last gen8)

I still phail to see the PWNAGE.

You have yet to bring a legitimate arguement to the table. I swear Sheep are the most laughable faction on system wars.

TheArmyGuy48

this is system wars in case you didn't know only exclusives matter in the war multiplats dont its as simple as that

No, it only matters because that is the only way the Wii can win. Sheep will get slaughtered unless they use some "Technicality", to make their system look better. I can promise you, noone in the real world cares about the amount of exclusives the wii has, more than the amount of total games they can play.

no, it only matters because this is how system wars works bring up this argument with ps3 vs 360 and its the same thing exclusives matter multiplats do not and calling me a sheep? lol thats funny maybe you should learn your facts before you go trowing names around eh?

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 Pices
Member since 2005 • 3910 Posts
[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big PlanetTheOldOlder

SMG is better than both those games. LBP plays worse than a lot of NES platformers.

:lol: Lets not even start with a side by side screen shot comparison between Little Big Planet and Mario Galaxy because LBP destroys SMG is textures, Physics, character detail etc, needless to say overall replay value.

By using army's logic, SMG is better because it is rated higher in GR ;)
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big PlanetTheOldOlder

SMG is better than both those games. LBP plays worse than a lot of NES platformers.

:lol: Lets not even start with a side by side screen shot comparison between Little Big Planet and Mario Galaxy because LBP destroys SMG is textures, Physics, character detail etc, needless to say overall replay value.

Tech doesn't decide the worth of a game. SMG has beter gameplay and was the more praised title. It received more GOTY awards, sold more is is universally praised as excellent. LBP can't even handle Megeman 2 on the SNES. Replay value or not, SMG is superior.

svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 svetzenlether
Member since 2003 • 3082 Posts

[QUOTE="IbnLaAhad"]The PS3 came out a year after the 360, genius. What do you expect?TheArmyGuy48
This is a Wii bashing thread, not a PS3 bashing thread, genius. Your calling me names and you didnt even bother to read?

Honestly WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH???? Did Reggie run over your dog or something?

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 lilcross4
Member since 2008 • 885 Posts
[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big PlanetTheArmyGuy48

In your Opinion, which is worthless, and in the very small minority. IMO, mario sucks, halo sucks.....etc. Does that opinion hold any worth in system wars? NOPE, because there are hundreds of reviewers and gaming journalists that dissagree with me.

Opinions DO matter. Without opinions everybody would be boring agreeing with everything and their would be no fun debates like this one.
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 lilcross4

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"][QUOTE="IbnLaAhad"]The PS3 came out a year after the 360, genius. What do you expect?svetzenlether

This is a Wii bashing thread, not a PS3 bashing thread, genius. Your calling me names and you didnt even bother to read?

Honestly WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH???? Did Reggie run over your dog or something?

'Cause he's BORED. (Not that I'm not, lol.)
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big PlanetTheArmyGuy48

In your Opinion, which is worthless, and in the very small minority. IMO, mario sucks, halo sucks.....etc. Does that opinion hold any worth in system wars? NOPE, because there are hundreds of reviewers and gaming journalists that dissagree with me.

According to your arguing style SMG is since it has the better reviews. I'm not in the small minority, SMG has the scores, the GOTYs, the sales and the general concensus. In terms of SW, and reality, I'm right.

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#160 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

According to your arguing style SMG is since it has the better reviews. I'm not in the small minority, SMG has the scores, the GOTYs, the sales and the general concensus. In terms of SW, and reality, I'm right.

having played both extensively i can say with an unbiased opinion SMG > LBP lbp is great and all but its nothing but a glorified map maker
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 lilcross4

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

You do realize your a beast, right?
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] In your Opinion, which is worthless, and in the very small minority. IMO, mario sucks, halo sucks.....etc. Does that opinion hold any worth in system wars? NOPE, because there are hundreds of reviewers and gaming journalists that dissagree with me.shadow_hosi

having played both extensively i can say with an unbiased opinion SMG > LBP lbp is great and all but its nothing but a glorified map maker

SMG is one of the best 3D platformers ever. LBP is a good game but its not in SMG's league at all. LBP gets it easy considering it has the most basic gameplay ever and it doesn't even do that well.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] In your Opinion, which is worthless, and in the very small minority. IMO, mario sucks, halo sucks.....etc. Does that opinion hold any worth in system wars? NOPE, because there are hundreds of reviewers and gaming journalists that dissagree with me.lilcross4

You do realize your a beast, right?

Not a beast, just a guy who knows how to shut trolls up.

TheOldOlder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 TheOldOlder
Member since 2009 • 1212 Posts

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

Tech doesn't decide the worth of a game. SMG has beter gameplay and was the more praised title. It received more GOTY awards, sold more is is universally praised as excellent. LBP can't even handle Megeman 2 on the SNES. Replay value or not, SMG is superior.

All that talk about sales and stuff is nice and all, Megaman 2...Fine, I read that part too. However, It all comes down to this, Little Big Planet is the superior title by default.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 lilcross4

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"] :lol: Lets not even start with a side by side screen shot comparison between Little Big Planet and Mario Galaxy because LBP destroys SMG is textures, Physics, character detail etc, needless to say overall replay value.TheOldOlder

All that talk about sales and stuff is nice and all, Megaman 2...Fine, I read that part too. However, It all comes down to this, Little Big Planet is the superior title by default.

You know there's this thing called opinion? It's really awesome, ya know. I suggest you check into that. ;)

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"] :lol: Lets not even start with a side by side screen shot comparison between Little Big Planet and Mario Galaxy because LBP destroys SMG is textures, Physics, character detail etc, needless to say overall replay value.TheOldOlder

Graphics? Lol, I wonder how Orcarina of Time wins all of the "best game ever" lists then? If all you want to talk about is how the games look as opposed to everything underneath feel free. The only thing you have proved is that you are a lousy debater.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 lilcross4

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

Graphics? Lol, I wonder how Orcarina of Time wins all of the "best game ever" lists then? If all you want to talk about is how the games look as opposed to everything underneath feel free. The only thing you have proved is that you are a lousy debater.

*Fist bump* These guys are bad at debating, aren't they? :D

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#168 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26112 Posts
I sometimes forget how little AAA's the Wii has compared to other system, especially when I am having more fun on the Wii than my other systems.
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 lilcross4
I sometimes forget how little AAA's the Wii has compared to other system, especially when I am having more fun on the Wii than my other systems.Willy105
Exactly.
svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 svetzenlether

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

If library diversity matters how come there are never threads on it?
Sales matter for a multiude of reasons but this isn't the thread for it.
Gamespot uses gamespot. No questions asked.
As far as being on SW its just stating the obvious, what he is trying "to prove"? What we all already know?

ActicEdge

but if he's stating the obvious, why are sheep in this thread arguing against it by saying only exclusives matter? if he's stating the obvious, why are alot of sheep calling him a troll and a desperate fanboy?

Probably beause this is like the third time he has made this exact same thread. As for exclusives, its silly to say only exclusives matter but they do hold a greater importance in SW than multiplats do.

OOh, don't forget the threads where he tries to shoehorn this argument in.

Slywolf10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Slywolf10
Member since 2009 • 530 Posts

I like playing this AAA game.

metroidfood

One of the only wii games I want and that's not AAA on Gamerankings and that's what he's using.

svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 svetzenlether

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

did you not read what the reply was?? He wasn't talking about graphics, he was talking about the actual game play!

Superzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#173 Superzone
Member since 2004 • 3733 Posts
Man, I love owning both a Wii and a PS3. I get the best of everything minus a few exclusives on the 360 (most of which I don't even care about).
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 lilcross4
Which is why the wii is an excellent choice.
Superzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Superzone
Which is why the wii is an excellent choice. lilcross4
Exactly, it's great for all of the awesome first party games, which consist of my favorite game franchises ever. And at the same time I have my PS3 for it's awesome exclusives and great multiplat games that didn't come to the Wii. So I get to play both SMG and GTAIV. Metroid Prime Trilogy and MGS4. SSBB and Batman: Arkham Asylum. I get to enjoy everything :)
TheOldOlder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 TheOldOlder

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

Graphics are Facts, Everything you said is nothing but opinions of yours and others.
Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Pices

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

I like playing this AAA game.

Slywolf10

One of the only wii games I want and that's not AAA on Gamerankings and that's what he's using.

Who cares if its not an AAA title in GR? It is still an amazing game

Avatar image for SLIisaownsystem
SLIisaownsystem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 SLIisaownsystem
Member since 2009 • 964 Posts

When multiplats come into play, the Wii just can't catch up to the PS3 or the 360.

However, when speaking of only exclusives, I believe the Wii surpasses the other consoles.

Which is why I feel very lucky to own the PC/Wii combo, not only do I get the superior version of every single multiplat. But I can get the most exclusives that I can from owning 1 single console.

tagyhag

Yeah Gamecube exclusives

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Pices
[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]

TheOldOlder

Graphics are Facts, Everything you said is nothing but opinions of yours and others.

Graphics don't make a game. Everything you said about LBP was opinionated. Just because LBP has better specs that does not mean that it is a better game? Are you telling me that Haze is better than MP trilogy? Give me a break
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]

TheOldOlder

Nope. SMG getting more GOTY awards than LBP. Fact
SMG > LBP in scores at gamespot, IGN, gamerankings, metacritic etc. Fact
SMG > LBP in sales. Fact by 4 times actually since 8 million > 2 million
SMG general concensus, one of the best games ever. LBP, not so much.

So no, hose are facts.

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Pices

[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

When multiplats come into play, the Wii just can't catch up to the PS3 or the 360.

However, when speaking of only exclusives, I believe the Wii surpasses the other consoles.

Which is why I feel very lucky to own the PC/Wii combo, not only do I get the superior version of every single multiplat. But I can get the most exclusives that I can from owning 1 single console.

SLIisaownsystem

Yeah Gamecube exclusives

You're ignorant aren't you? Galaxy can't be done on the GC, that killed your point there http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47538
TheOldOlder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 TheOldOlder
Graphics don't make a game. Everything you said about LBP was opinionated. Just because LBP has better specs that does not mean that it is a better game? Are you telling me that Haze is better than MP trilogy? Give me a breakPices
Haze is a failure. Are you going to tell me that the MP trilogy is better than Killzone 2 or MAG? :lol: BTW yes, I know MAG is not out yet, just a few months.
TheOldOlder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 TheOldOlder
[QUOTE="SLIisaownsystem"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

Pices

Yeah Gamecube exclusives

You're ignorant aren't you? Galaxy can't be done on the GC, that killed your point there http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47538

Oh my god, I cant believe im going to say this but anything possible on the wii is possible on a last gen console and viceversa :lol: its true... and truly pathetic as well if you ask me.
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 lilcross4
[QUOTE="Pices"]Graphics don't make a game. Everything you said about LBP was opinionated. Just because LBP has better specs that does not mean that it is a better game? Are you telling me that Haze is better than MP trilogy? Give me a breakTheOldOlder
Haze is a failure. Are you going to tell me that the MP trilogy is better than Killzone 2 or MAG? :lol: BTW yes, I know MAG is not out yet, just a few months.

Opinions, Opinions.
Superzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Superzone
[QUOTE="Pices"]Graphics don't make a game. Everything you said about LBP was opinionated. Just because LBP has better specs that does not mean that it is a better game? Are you telling me that Haze is better than MP trilogy? Give me a breakTheOldOlder

The first Metroid Prime game alone beats Killzone 2....
Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Pices

What if I do? Saying that a game is better than another is a matter of an opinion
TheOldOlder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 TheOldOlder
[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"][QUOTE="Pices"]Graphics don't make a game. Everything you said about LBP was opinionated. Just because LBP has better specs that does not mean that it is a better game? Are you telling me that Haze is better than MP trilogy? Give me a breakSuperzone

The helghan army laughs at your statement and you have a N drake avatar why are you arguing with me?
Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Pices

[QUOTE="Pices"][QUOTE="SLIisaownsystem"]

Yeah Gamecube exclusives

TheOldOlder

Oh my god, I cant believe im going to say this but anything possible on the wii is possible on a last gen console and viceversa :lol: its true... and truly pathetic as well if you ask me.

What would I expect from an ignorant fanboy? No proof, and that is what you have given me. Metroid prime 3, galaxy, re dc cannot be done on last gen consoles. You're just trolling. Check out the link.

Superzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Superzone
[QUOTE="Superzone"][QUOTE="TheOldOlder"] Haze is a failure. Are you going to tell me that the MP trilogy is better than Killzone 2 or MAG? :lol: BTW yes, I know MAG is not out yet, just a few months.TheOldOlder

The helghan army laughs at your statement and you have a N drake avatar why are you arguing with me?

I own both a Wii and PS3. I like my PS3 more, but Killzone 2, or any other FPS on the system for that matter, barely lays a finger on Metroid Prime.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Willy105
[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]

TheOldOlder

He didn't say any opinions in that post. Even Ocarina of Time's placement in best game ever lists is true.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

You don't think the MP TRILOGY is better than Killzone 2? H-how...W-what? What in the world is wrong with today's kids?
Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Pices
[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"][QUOTE="Pices"]Graphics don't make a game. Everything you said about LBP was opinionated. Just because LBP has better specs that does not mean that it is a better game? Are you telling me that Haze is better than MP trilogy? Give me a breaktagyhag

You don't think the MP TRILOGY is better than Killzone 2? H-how...W-what? What in the world is wrong with today's kids?

*Gasp* But killzone 2 has graphics, blood and is a hardcore online shooter :D
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#193 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
Real men have more than one console, and aren't offended by other people's opinions like the TC's here...
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Willy105
[QUOTE="Pices"][QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="TheOldOlder"] Haze is a failure. Are you going to tell me that the MP trilogy is better than Killzone 2 or MAG? :lol: BTW yes, I know MAG is not out yet, just a few months.

*Gasp* But Metroid Prime Trilogy has smart level design, great puzzles, and a worthwhile single player mode!
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#195 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

People act like you can only own 1 console.

If you don't own a Wii then you miss out on at least 45 quality exclusives.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#196 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18259 Posts

What are you ending actually? I'm gonna still platying with my Wii doesn't matter what this thread or what anybody says.

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Pices
[QUOTE="Willy105"][QUOTE="Pices"][QUOTE="tagyhag"] You don't think the MP TRILOGY is better than Killzone 2? H-how...W-what? What in the world is wrong with today's kids?

*Gasp* But Metroid Prime Trilogy has smart level design, great puzzles, and a worthwhile single player mode!

I was being sarcastic :P , sheesh, couldn't you have noticed that?
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#198 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

Real men have more than one console, and aren't offended by other people's opinions like the TC's here... yoshi_64

No, real men get whatever consoles there parents buy for them, and in order to deal with their insecurities, bash every other console.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#199 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18259 Posts

Well, Metroid Prime is consider by many one of the best games ever, and one of the best this decade, and the sequels are great too, i'm just gonna say that.

Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#200 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

Metacritic > Gamerankings, anyways.