Ok, Wii owners,im ending this once and for all (theres still friggin 56k users?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

omg he uses multiplatform games? what a bastard.

weak, he made a good argument and all you can do is call him a troll, I've yet to read any decent counter-arguments from any nintedo fans in this thread.

qewrewq

I won't call him a troll because that is just moderation worthy but I didn't see any worthwhile argument. Why is it that SW can play scores but it can't play sales? Why are we using gamerankings, why is library diversity not a factor? Its may be a decent debate in the confines of SW but in reality, there is nothing to discuss here.

library diversity matters, sales matter only if they lead to more developer support, we use gamerankings because it's considered the best site for average ratings, and yeah this argument means nothing in reality, but this isn't reality right? we're posting on SW, that's why I said he made a good argument, if it was someone arguing me about this in real life I might just punch him in the face.

If library diversity matters how come there are never threads on it?
Sales matter for a multiude of reasons but this isn't the thread for it.
Gamespot uses gamespot. No questions asked.
As far as being on SW its just stating the obvious, what he is trying "to prove"? What we all already know?

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 lilcross4
Member since 2008 • 885 Posts

...don't take ratings seriously.

awssk8er716
Another ally. Thanks.
h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

The damage control in this thread is uncanny. Meanwhile, my Wii collects dust. Hopefully theres a Zelda announcement this year so maybe I will play my Wii more than twice NEXT year.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 TheArmyGuy48
Member since 2009 • 858 Posts
[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"]

[QUOTE="lilcross4"]Lol you keep ignoring everybodies post. I'm wasting time with you. Esclusives are the most inportant thing. You fail to realize that. No one has the right to judge if a game is good or not. I've met people who said they loved Castlevaina 3 and dislike 1 and 2. Rating don't mattter, lol. You've already made my day, thanks. Pwning people like you always makes my day. shadow_hosi

How the hell are you "PWNING" me?!?

So......I get to play twice as many good games as you? If thats what PWNAGE is than please.....PWN me some more!!!

But somehow only exclusives count. You sheep will do anything to make the Wii look better.:lol:

Enjoy playing HALF the amount of must-have games than me, with inferior graphics, and half of said games being Gamecube ports I played last gen8)

I still phail to see the PWNAGE.

You have yet to bring a legitimate arguement to the table. I swear Sheep are the most laughable faction on system wars.

this is system wars in case you didn't know only exclusives matter in the war multiplats dont its as simple as that

No, it only matters because that is the only way the Wii can win. Sheep will get slaughtered unless they use some "Technicality", to make their system look better. I can promise you, noone in the real world cares about the amount of exclusives the wii has, more than the amount of total games they can play.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#105 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"]

[QUOTE="lilcross4"]Lol you keep ignoring everybodies post. I'm wasting time with you. Esclusives are the most inportant thing. You fail to realize that. No one has the right to judge if a game is good or not. I've met people who said they loved Castlevaina 3 and dislike 1 and 2. Rating don't mattter, lol. You've already made my day, thanks. Pwning people like you always makes my day. lilcross4

So......I get to play twice as many good games as you? If thats what PWNAGE is than please.....PWN me some more!!!

But somehow only exclusives count. You sheep will do anything to make the Wii look better.:lol:

Enjoy playing HALF the amount of must-have games than me, with inferior graphics, and half of said games being Gamecube ports I played last gen8)

You have yet to bring a legitimate arguement to the table. I swear Sheep are the most laughable faction on system wars.

Clear this up for me real quick, bro. Sheep is Nintendio fans, Cow are PS3 fans and Lems are 360 fans?

That is correct.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 lilcross4

The damage control in this thread is uncanny. Meanwhile, my Wii collects dust. Hopefully theres a Zelda announcement this year so maybe I will play my Wii more than twice NEXT year.

h575309
Want me to suggest you some games, man?
qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 qewrewq
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

this is system wars in case you didn't know only exclusives matter in the war multiplats dont its as simple as thatshadow_hosi

actually, multiplats matter in this case because none of them are on the Wii, and the argument in this thread is being made against the Wii, so they sure as hell do matter, this thread is PS3 or 360 VS Wii, and these games exist on both these consoles and not the Wii.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 TheArmyGuy48

h575309
Its hillarious. Their grasping at straws now. h575309, we've been "PWNT". Im playing twice as many AAA titles as them, and your playing 3 times as many AAA titles as them, both of us with better graphics, but somehow weve been "PWNT". Man, I love being PWNT.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

No, it only matters because that is the only way the Wii can win. Sheep will get slaughtered unless they use some "Technicality", to make their system look better. I can promise you, noone in the real world cares about the amount of exclusives the wii has, more than the amount of total games they can play.TheArmyGuy48

In the "real world"?

In the real world no one cares about console multiplats because they're inferior to the PC. :P

NinjaDuckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 NinjaDuckling
Member since 2009 • 965 Posts
I think thread creator self-owned himself. The Wii has 140+ "good" games... Is that what you were trying to prove? Well done, genius.
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#111 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"][QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"]

TheArmyGuy48

this is system wars in case you didn't know only exclusives matter in the war multiplats dont its as simple as that

No, it only matters because that is the only way the Wii can win. Sheep will get slaughtered unless they use some "Technicality", to make their system look better. I can promise you, noone in the real world cares about the amount of exclusives the wii has, more than the amount of total games they can play.

Let me first start off by saying this IS NOT the real world this is system wars, and here we play by system wars rules not real world rules

exclusives are always the only thing that matters,

if you REALLY want to play this game i can post boxart of all the PC AAA games 8)

but i think that would be considered spaming the forums

Exclusives are infact the only thing that matter in the system war, multiplats are the neutral countries.

I know you have been here long enough to learn that, or is your blind fanboyism blocking out your knowledge of how system wars works? :|

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 lilcross4
[QUOTE="h575309"]

TheArmyGuy48
Its hillarious. Their grasping at straws now. h575309, we've been "PWNT". Im playing twice as many AAA titles as them, and your playing 3 times as many AAA titles as them, both of us with better graphics, but somehow weve been "PWNT". Man, I love being PWNT.

Sense you again went out of your way to ignore my post... And yea, you still ignored the meat of my post. You sure are insucure about the consoles you own, huh? That's sad bro.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] No, it only matters because that is the only way the Wii can win. Sheep will get slaughtered unless they use some "Technicality", to make their system look better. I can promise you, noone in the real world cares about the amount of exclusives the wii has, more than the amount of total games they can play.tagyhag

In the "real world"?

In the real world no one cares about console multiplats because they're inferior to the PC. :P

No one in the real world would ever get the chance to play 100+ great games.

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts
[QUOTE="h575309"]

lilcross4

No thanks, Im up to date on Wii games. Too much good stuff to play on the other platforms to bother.
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 shadow_hosi
[QUOTE="h575309"]

TheArmyGuy48

oh, by the way while your playing your little games i am playing far more AAA games on my wii than you can because if your playing the multiplat game you are going to have to put every AAA VC game out on that list as well then truly the WII is the winner by a mile
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 lilcross4
[QUOTE="lilcross4"][QUOTE="h575309"]

h575309

No thanks, Im up to date on Wii games. Too much good stuff to play on the other platforms to bother.

Your loss, I guess. *Goes back to Murasama*
TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 TheArmyGuy48

And yea, you still ignored my post. :lol: You sure are insucure about the consoles you own, huh? That's sad bro. lilcross4
YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME AN ARGUEMENT. All you have said is "raitings dont matter". Ive already responded to you, and you just keep repeating yourself. But yup, I guess I am insecure about the console I own.......which can play DOUBLE the amount of must-have titles as yours can, with better graphics;)

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 qewrewq

As far as being on SW its just stating the obvious, what he is trying "to prove"? What we all already know?

ActicEdge

but if he's stating the obvious, why are sheep in this thread arguing against it by saying only exclusives matter? if he's stating the obvious, why are alot of sheep calling him a troll and a desperate fanboy?

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 shadow_hosi

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

qewrewq

but if he's stating the obvious, why are sheep in this thread arguing against it by saying only exclusives matter? if he's stating the obvious, why are alot of sheep calling him a troll and a desperate fanboy?

because exlusives are the only thing that matter. simple as that its like that everywhere in SW

malfion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 malfion
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="lilcross4"][QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] I fail to see how im stumbling.:|

But your right. I WILL have a nice day playing double the AAA and AA titles of Wii only owners;)

While they play less than half the amount of Must-Have games than me, with last gen graphics, and exactly half of their AAAs are gamecube ports:lol:

TheArmyGuy48

But you do realize that the 360 has only 1 "AAA" exclusives and that the rest is multi-plats? Compared to the wii and ps3 that both have 3. :lol:

:lol: man, Sheep are grasping at straws here. Listen.

No matter what you say, 360 and PS3 owners are playing more than twice the amount of good games as you. PERIOD.

Exclusive or NON exclusive, thats only a lable that means absolutely nothing in the real world.

I can stick twice the amount of AAAs in my PS3 as you can in your Wii, and that is the ONLY thing ANYBODY should care about.

Have a nice day;)

Okay, I'll make this quick.

1. Why do you have a profile pic of Samus?

2. If PS3 and 360 do have double the better games than the Wii, where are the sales figures that prove that those games are selling consoles? Game sales are a recipricol thing. They're done so that people will see the game they think is cool, and buy the console for it. That is their first goal. Their secondary one is to make existing owners buy the game.

Which console is selling the most right now? The Wii, right? Even back at its launch, when all it had was Wii Sports and Zelda, Wiis were just being sold out everywhere.

Apparently these AAA titles aren't good enough to sell consoles, so are they really good for their respective console parent companies?

The thing with the two "better" systems as you put it, is that the sales are not consistant. Only the hyped/advertised games get sold, the rest is shovelware no one plays. For the Wii, sales are always consistant. Everyone doesn't gravitate to a AAA title, they pick what they like. Games that are just sitting on the shelf entice the gamer, and they'd probably pick them up.

For example, I had more fun with Sonic and the Secret Rings than I did with Twilight Princess. A year or so after SatSR came out, it had a million+ sales. Its not neccessarily the better reviewed title thats good for everyone, its the player who makes the decision to buy the game and play it that makes the game what it is.

I don't really give a damn if I'm playing a AAA or a game that was made in flash, as long as I'm having fun. If the AAA game doesn't do it for me, then its not a AAA game to me in my opinion.

One last thing, you mention AAA...I'm assuming it means 100% perfect game. A game like that would have no flaws and everyone would enjoy it.

That is impossible. There is no such thing as an AAA game. Even Mario back in the old days had flaws. Maybe some people don't like that kind of gameplay, who knows? But an AAA title is impossible, and its just a topic that incites flame wars.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 TheArmyGuy48

oh, by the way while your playing your little games i am playing far more AAA games on my wii than you can because if your playing the multiplat game you are going to have to put every AAA VC game out on that list as well then truly the WII is the winner by a mileshadow_hosi

You sheep will use ANY technicality you can to make the Wii look better wont you?

TheOldOlder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 TheOldOlder
Member since 2009 • 1212 Posts
I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big Planet
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 lilcross4

[QUOTE="lilcross4"] And yea, you still ignored my post. :lol: You sure are insucure about the consoles you own, huh? That's sad bro. TheArmyGuy48

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME AN ARGUEMENT. All you have said is "raitings dont matter". Ive already responded to you, and you just keep repeating yourself. But yup, I guess I am insecure about the console I own.......which can play DOUBLE the amount of must-have titles as yours can, with better graphics;)

What was your response? None. Short term memory loss? And your talking about ME repeating myself? :lol: Just how many of this threads have you made?
Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#124 Pices
Member since 2005 • 3910 Posts

[QUOTE="lilcross4"] And yea, you still ignored my post. :lol: You sure are insucure about the consoles you own, huh? That's sad bro. TheArmyGuy48

You're taking the opinions of GR and accept it as the truth. You're not going to exclusives because you're desperate to win. Fanboys like you are the reason why gaming is one of the most hated things
qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 qewrewq

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

shadow_hosi

because exlusives are the only thing that matter. simple as that its like that everywhere in SW

see ActicEdge? how can you defend sheep when replies like these are being made. if only exclusives count then why is the Wii the most hated console on SW?

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 TheArmyGuy48
[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"]

[QUOTE="lilcross4"] And yea, you still ignored my post. :lol: You sure are insucure about the consoles you own, huh? That's sad bro. lilcross4

What was your response? None. Short term memory loss? And your talking about ME repeating myself? :lol: Just how many of this threads have you made?

The meat of your post = "reviews dont matter" My response= "Reviews do matter" What the hell am I supposed to say to that?
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

I like playing this AAA game.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 TheArmyGuy48

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

qewrewq

Because sheep are the most irrelevant group in system wars and are overlooked the majority of the time, so they are not used to being called out and debating.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"]

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

qewrewq

see ActicEdge? how can you defend sheep when replies like these are being made. if only exclusives count then why is the Wii the most hated console on SW?

Dont start, cows and lems do the same exact thing. In these sorts of debated excluives are all that matter, thats not about to change because the Wii has the most quality exclusives

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 qewrewq

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"]

[QUOTE="lilcross4"] And yea, you still ignored my post. :lol: You sure are insucure about the consoles you own, huh? That's sad bro. Pices

You're taking the opinions of GR and accept it as the truth. You're not going to exclusives because you're desperate to win. Fanboys like you are the reason why gaming is one of the most hated things

no, you see, he IS counting exclusives, and he's also counting multiplats, you on the other hand are only counting exclusives and totally disregarding multiplats, you sir, are a bigger fanboy than he is.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts
[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] This is a Wii bashing thread,

this thread should have ended with this post. the guy has no goals other then to annoy wii owners. he wont reply to any arguments that trump his own and he wont argue material point brought up by other users. if you guys and gals want a better debate go discuss the finer points of abortion with your local household pet.
qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 qewrewq

Dont start, cows and lems do the same exact thing. In these sorts of debated excluives are all that matter, thats not about to change because the Wii has the most quality exclusives

-Oath

ok, think of it like this, if you have no consoles and trying to decide which of the 3 to buy, why would you care about the fact the Wii has more exclusives? when you could buy one of the other two consoles and enjoying more quality games? again, this is only if we're going by ratings.

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 lilcross4

[QUOTE="lilcross4"][QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME AN ARGUEMENT. All you have said is "raitings dont matter". Ive already responded to you, and you just keep repeating yourself. But yup, I guess I am insecure about the console I own.......which can play DOUBLE the amount of must-have titles as yours can, with better graphics;)

TheArmyGuy48

The meat of your post = "reviews dont matter" My response= "Reviews do matter" What the hell am I supposed to say to that?

Will you actually explain your post instead of talking out of your butt?

lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lilcross4

[QUOTE="lilcross4"][QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME AN ARGUEMENT. All you have said is "raitings dont matter". Ive already responded to you, and you just keep repeating yourself. But yup, I guess I am insecure about the console I own.......which can play DOUBLE the amount of must-have titles as yours can, with better graphics;)

TheArmyGuy48

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

qewrewq

ok, think of it like this, if you have no consoles and trying to decide which of the 3 to buy, why would you care about the fact the Wii has more exclusives? when you could buy one of the other two consoles and enjoying more quality games? again, this is only if we're going by ratings.

their is a whole in your argument, the pc is not considered a console and can play almost all of those AAA games listed. so now that you have those games on another SYSTEM what console would one buy? the one with a ton of exclusives or the ones with a ton of games you already own and are inferior to the copies you already own.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

qewrewq

Probably beause this is like the third time he has made this exact same thread. As for exclusives, its silly to say only exclusives matter but they do hold a greater importance in SW than multiplats do.

svetzenlether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 svetzenlether
Member since 2003 • 3082 Posts

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

Wii wins in overall exclusives though, which are what usually count here.

TheArmyGuy48

lol, nobody cares how many exclusives you have. No matter what spin you put on it, I can play double the Wii's AAA and AA on PS3, and almost tripple that on 360. and most of the Wiis AAAs I played on my gamecube.

You do realize that your posts and threads are actually getting worse, right?

Also, something tells me that you're not the be-all end-all authority of games around here (or anywhere for that matter), and also, despite your title, your sad excuse for a Wii-bashing thread won't end anything anytime soon.

Finally, if all you care about is AAA titles (and don't say otherwise because you've been saying the same thing over and over again in multiple threads), then you're missing out on some really great stuff.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 ActicEdge

I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big PlanetTheOldOlder

SMG is better than both those games. LBP plays worse than a lot of NES platformers.

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 TheArmyGuy48
[QUOTE="surrealnumber5"][QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] This is a Wii bashing thread,

this thread should have ended with this post. the guy has no goals other then to annoy wii owners. he wont reply to any arguments that trump his own and he wont argue material point brought up by other users. if you guys and gals want a better debate go discuss the finer points of abortion with your local household pet.

ive replyed to every single arguement. You guys just keep repeating "your not replying to me" Your repeating yourself. Theres nothing for me to reply to.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="shadow_hosi"]

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

qewrewq

I'm not defending fanboys lol. I already made a thread about why the wii is hated though, it was long, troll free and rather interesting. But when has popularity or interest ever mattered in SW?

TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 TheArmyGuy48
[QUOTE="lilcross4"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"][QUOTE="lilcross4"] What was your response? None. Short term memory loss? And your talking about ME repeating myself? :lol: Just how many of this threads have you made?

Again, your making me repeat myself. I thought I was pretty clear. Wii owners are playing LESS THAN HALF the good games as PS3 and 360 owners. What more do I need to say? The proof was in the first post.
lilcross4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 lilcross4
[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"][QUOTE="lilcross4"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] The meat of your post = "reviews dont matter" My response= "Reviews do matter" What the hell am I supposed to say to that?

Again, your making me repeat myself. I thought I was pretty clear. Wii owners are playing LESS THAN HALF the good games as PS3 and 360 owners. What more do I need to say? The proof was in the first post.

Explain why reviews matter GENUIS.
qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 qewrewq

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

surrealnumber5

their is a whole in your argument, the pc is not considered a console and can play almost all of those AAA games listed. so now that you have those games on another SYSTEM what console would one buy? the one with a ton of exclusives or the ones with a ton of games you already own and are inferior to the copies you already own.

I think (not sure) that even if you remove the multiplats that are on the PC, the PS3/360 will still have a higher rated library than the Wii, I'm not including the PC in the argument is because I never use it for gaming and I'm sure alot of people are like me, when I was deciding on which console to buy I didn't even think about the fact the PC has alot of these games because I wanted to play the games on my TV with a console controller. this thread is comparing the 3 consoles so I felt no need to bring the PC into this argument. also, "tons of exclusives", you make it sound like the Wii is a sea of awesome exclusives, seriously?

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

qewrewq

If you are trying to find a system for yourself you most likely wouldn't even be on SW. AAA, AA, and A games wouldn't matter, your personal taste and preference would be what you used to decide. This is a weak argument. In reality most people don't even know what AAAA etc are and they don't buy a system based off of total games but rather popularity and the interest of a few key titles.

Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Pices

[QUOTE="Pices"][QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME AN ARGUEMENT. All you have said is "raitings dont matter". Ive already responded to you, and you just keep repeating yourself. But yup, I guess I am insecure about the console I own.......which can play DOUBLE the amount of must-have titles as yours can, with better graphics;)

qewrewq

no, you see, he IS counting exclusives, and he's also counting multiplats, you on the other hand are only counting exclusives and totally disregarding multiplats, you sir, are a bigger fanboy than he is.

What you think of me doesn't matter
TheOldOlder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 TheOldOlder
Member since 2009 • 1212 Posts

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big PlanetActicEdge

SMG is better than both those games. LBP plays worse than a lot of NES platformers.

:lol: Lets not even start with a side by side screen shot comparison between Little Big Planet and Mario Galaxy because LBP destroys SMG is textures, Physics, character detail etc, needless to say overall replay value.
TheArmyGuy48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 TheArmyGuy48

[QUOTE="TheOldOlder"]I just love to see how laughable most of those games look compared to Killzone 2 and Little Big PlanetActicEdge

In your Opinion, which is worthless, and in the very small minority. IMO, mario sucks, halo sucks.....etc. Does that opinion hold any worth in system wars? NOPE, because there are hundreds of reviewers and gaming journalists that dissagree with me.
Pices

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Pices
[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"][QUOTE="lilcross4"]

[QUOTE="TheArmyGuy48"] The meat of your post = "reviews dont matter" My response= "Reviews do matter" What the hell am I supposed to say to that?

They're good...to YOUR OPINION, IT IS NOT A FACT