Ok, Wii owners,im ending this once and for all (theres still friggin 56k users?)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

manicfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#301 manicfoot
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

I don't let scores determine what games I buy. I own 36 Wii games and the majority of them are exclusives. I'm not going to throw my collection away because other systems have 'more good games'. I own a PS3 and 360 and find Wii's library much more interesting.

StryderK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#302 StryderK
Member since 2006 • 3189 Posts

I only own a Wii and I'm with the OP 100% on this.

It's time all us Sheep started getting real!

amaneuvering

If means "Getting REaL" is becoming a "Harda-Corda Gama-Ga"....Then I'd rather not!

Look, if you bought a Wii and didn't enjoy it, then you bought the wrong console.....But that doesn't mean everyone is like you though!

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts

[QUOTE="Superzone"][QUOTE="TheOldOlder"] Haze is a failure. Are you going to tell me that the MP trilogy is better than Killzone 2 or MAG? :lol: BTW yes, I know MAG is not out yet, just a few months.StryderK

The first Metroid Prime game alone beats Killzone 2....

So would MP3!

Face it, there is a reason why the Prime Trilogy is considered one of the best if not the best Trilogy FPS/A out there!

Halo beats metroid prime 10X over and then throws it in a volcano.
StryderK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 StryderK

[QUOTE="StryderK"]

[QUOTE="Superzone"] The first Metroid Prime game alone beats Killzone 2....mr_poodles123

So would MP3!

Face it, there is a reason why the Prime Trilogy is considered one of the best if not the best Trilogy FPS/A out there!

Halo beats metroid prime 10X over and then throws it in a volcano.

MP3 Vs. Halo 1 and Halo 2 maybe debatable since MP 3 is more along the Shooting side.

MP1 and MP2 is like comparing apples to oranges since MP1 and 2 are more along adventure side of things. Try to get Mc up the stage where you got platforms that goes to the ceiling...Sorry. MC jump = not accurate.

And that comes down to your OPINON. Sorry but if you are talking first player, MP series DESTROY Halo single player. CE is arguable (HELL I still pop in the game from time to time....Two Betryal is just as EPIc as when I first played it in 2001 but nothing beats Phedrana Drift in Mp1!!!) Bu 2 and especially 3? No comparison imo, especially 3! Halo 3's single player had me pulling my hair out, especially the rescue Cortana part! Multi-player, this is subjective since MP was never about multi-player in the first place...So that can't hardly be compared! In the end, I have to give the honor to MP.....It's close but sorry! Nothing beats the MP level design and atomashpere!

amaneuvering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#305 amaneuvering
Member since 2009 • 4809 Posts

[QUOTE="amaneuvering"]

I only own a Wii and I'm with the OP 100% on this.

It's time all us Sheep started getting real!

StryderK

If means "Getting REaL" is becoming a "Harda-Corda Gama-Ga"....Then I'd rather not!

Look, if you bought a Wii and didn't enjoy it, then you bought the wrong console.....But that doesn't mean everyone is like you though!

Whatever

PSfanboy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#306 PSfanboy101
Member since 2008 • 1734 Posts

The Wii is great m'kay?

/thread

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 qewrewq
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

Again, as for what games interest who or what, it comes down to people's opinions and their tastes. If someone is tired of FPS and any game with shooting elements in general, or don't have the time to put into really long ass games like GTA IV or MGS 4, then the Wii is perfectily fine. Only true harda-corda gama-gas will keep on screaming ,"Teh, teh, TEH GRAPHIX! Teh Violence! TeH ManliNES ME MANLINESS!!!"

As for multiplats, again, last gen "EXCLUSIVE!!!! From cows and lemmings". This gen "TeH Multi-PLATS!!!" Hmm....I wonder why again!

Again, if you use multiplats, against or not against the Wii. You ARE using two consoles against one because multi-plats at least appears on PS3 and teh X360 or with the PC inlcuded also......If you use one console, then you have to include the other becaues the GAMe appear on BOTH! It's like if you are using the X360 version of Bioshock against the Wii, all of a sudden the PS3 version disspears or if you are using the PS3 version of Batman: Arkham Asylem, the X360 version disppears....Multiplats "supports" more than one "argument" if you will and that makes its "conclusion" muddle and unclear as a result. Unlike say an exculsive like SMG, Halo3 or MGS IV........It support only one argument, that's it since they appear on only one platform. Multi-Plat is what fanboyz use in their paradigm of mine is greater than you since only MY opinons and way of thinking is true...By ignoring the facts that don't support my paradigm and only using those that do!

StryderK

what the hell? now you're just spinning like mad, multiplats exist on any of the consoles cept for the Wii, he isn't combining anything since all these multiplats can be played on one console, PS3's library = multiplats + exclusives, ...see? that's one console, and obviously cows and lems will argue about exclusives since they cant bring up multiplats because they both have the same friggin ones. I mean, seriously, isn't all this spinning making you dizzy?

StryderK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 StryderK

[QUOTE="StryderK"]

Again, as for what games interest who or what, it comes down to people's opinions and their tastes. If someone is tired of FPS and any game with shooting elements in general, or don't have the time to put into really long ass games like GTA IV or MGS 4, then the Wii is perfectily fine. Only true harda-corda gama-gas will keep on screaming ,"Teh, teh, TEH GRAPHIX! Teh Violence! TeH ManliNES ME MANLINESS!!!"

As for multiplats, again, last gen "EXCLUSIVE!!!! From cows and lemmings". This gen "TeH Multi-PLATS!!!" Hmm....I wonder why again!

Again, if you use multiplats, against or not against the Wii. You ARE using two consoles against one because multi-plats at least appears on PS3 and teh X360 or with the PC inlcuded also......If you use one console, then you have to include the other becaues the GAMe appear on BOTH! It's like if you are using the X360 version of Bioshock against the Wii, all of a sudden the PS3 version disspears or if you are using the PS3 version of Batman: Arkham Asylem, the X360 version disppears....Multiplats "supports" more than one "argument" if you will and that makes its "conclusion" muddle and unclear as a result. Unlike say an exculsive like SMG, Halo3 or MGS IV........It support only one argument, that's it since they appear on only one platform. Multi-Plat is what fanboyz use in their paradigm of mine is greater than you since only MY opinons and way of thinking is true...By ignoring the facts that don't support my paradigm and only using those that do!

qewrewq

what the hell? now you're just spinning like mad, multiplats exist on any of the consoles cept for the Wii, he isn't combining anything since all these multiplats can be played on one console, PS3's library = multiplats + exclusives, ...see? that's one console, and obviously cows and lems will argue about exclusives since they cant bring up multiplats because they both have the same friggin ones. I mean, seriously, isn't all this spinning making you dizzy?

The only guy who is spining like crazy and is getting dizzy is you!

Again, even you yourself said it, because "Both have the same friggin ones!". Again, like I said above, when you are using the "Multi-Plat" games, you said on ONE console....But it ISN'T! It's on two DIFFERENT consoles! If we are talking about Batman, then I can walk into a store and buy BOTH the PS3 and X360 version! How does that support you argument of "ONE"?!?!?!? It DOESN'T! It support the argument of "TWO"! Hence way Multi-Plats will never work and has never worked in general! You can't have one standard one gen cause exlusives support your cause, and all of a sudden, this gen, because the rules changed and your rival console now is in the lead, all of a sudden, you change the rules to make yourself better! So only cows and lems can argue exclusives while sheep have to swallow the "fact" that they can't and they have to also swallow the "fact" that they have to accept the "Multi-Plat" standard from the cows and lems cause their console is in the lead while the "True" harda-corda console-gas are in 2nd and 3rd....

OOOOOKKKKKKKKK.....I now see how cows and lems operate.....

So.....how's that spining working for you? Are YOU dizzy yet?

rgame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 rgame1
Member since 2008 • 2526 Posts
you forgot wolrd of goo
qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 qewrewq

[QUOTE="qewrewq"]

[QUOTE="StryderK"]

StryderK

The only guy who is spining like crazy and is getting dizzy is you!

Again, even you yourself said it, because "Both have the same friggin ones!". Again, like I said above, when you are using the "Multi-Plat" games, you said on ONE console....But it ISN'T! It's on two DIFFERENT consoles! If we are talking about Batman, then I can walk into a store and buy BOTH the PS3 and X360 version! How does that support you argument of "ONE"?!?!?!? It DOESN'T! It support the argument of "TWO"! Hence way Multi-Plats will never work and has never worked in general! You can't have one standard one gen cause exlusives support your cause, and all of a sudden, this gen, because the rules changed and your rival console now is in the lead, all of a sudden, you change the rules to make yourself better! So only cows and lems can argue exclusives while sheep have to swallow the "fact" that they can't and they have to also swallow the "fact" that they have to accept the "Multi-Plat" standard from the cows and lems cause their console is in the lead while the "True" harda-corda console-gas are in 2nd and 3rd....

OOOOOKKKKKKKKK.....I now see how cows and lems operate.....

So.....how's that spining working for you? Are YOU dizzy yet?

oh god, I give up, so because he's mentioning games that exist on both consoles..he's actually combining them? you are by far the worst poster/spinner in this thread, congratz. I see no point in continuing this argument because you keep repeating the exact same nonsense, how am I changing any rules? I don't get it, multiplats are games, they can be played even if you had ONE console, so they count, period. your posts give me headache btw.

dylanmcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#311 dylanmcc
Member since 2008 • 2512 Posts

The Wii is great m'kay?

/thread

PSfanboy101

You didn't end the thread, god.
I agree with OP.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

When are people going to learn that Zelda alone is greater than the entire ps3 Library? lol

mr_poodles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 mr_poodles123
Member since 2009 • 1661 Posts

When are people going to learn that Zelda alone is greater than the entire ps3 Library? lol

mojito1988

You fail.

Thunderdrone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Thunderdrone
Member since 2009 • 7154 Posts

[QUOTE="mojito1988"]

mr_poodles123

You fail.

Yeah, he shoul've said Galaxy

qewrewq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 qewrewq

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"]

[QUOTE="mojito1988"]

Thunderdrone

You fail.

he'd still fail.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

[QUOTE="Thunderdrone"]

[QUOTE="mr_poodles123"]

You fail.

qewrewq

he'd still fail.

he would have failed at his previous failings. making him the epitome of correctatude

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

mojito1988
Except twilight princess isnt exclusive....