Microsoft cuts funding on Xbox division. Insider source.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Hmmmmm.... So who do I believe. Some random guy on Twitter who can make up whatever they want and for any reason, or the head of Xbox. I know who I put my money and on.

I think random twitter guy has more credibility right now. Head of xbox has lied enough with "uncompromised true4k", "Scorpio launching with lots of new exclusives", etc etc.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#152 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@Xabiss said:

Hmmmmm.... So who do I believe. Some random guy on Twitter who can make up whatever they want and for any reason, or the head of Xbox. I know who I put my money and on.

I think random twitter guy has more credibility right now. Head of xbox has lied enough with "uncompromised true4k", "Scorpio launching with lots of new exclusives", etc etc.

Head of xbox also stated developers are free to X1X's resource in any way they see fit. On this static 4K issue, start a legal action against MS. Cows are cowards.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#153 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

I was always obvious that the xbox division was the most in danger of exiting the console sphere, not Nintendo. The whole reason the xbox division was created was to own the living room, and the importance of that has evaporated. Xbox is just a product line they own now, and it won't get any special treatment in their corporation anymore.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@Xabiss said:

Head of xbox also stated developers are free to X1X's resource in any way they see fit. On this static 4K issue, start a legal action against MS. Cows are cowards.

So he's contradicting himself which is even worse. First he says the machine is "uncompromised true 4k", then he says developers can compromise if they choose which is the exact opposite of what an uncompromised machine should be and then he goes to say the uncompromised true 4k is only for first party and then Gears 4 appears and has its True 4k compromised in multiplayer. Lies and lies and lies after lies, no wonder he is your hero, do you learn to lie and be a hypocrite from him?

Also why would I start a legal action against MS? I can see through their lies. Only lemmings like you can't which gives me ammo to make fun of you. So MS is actually doing ok by making a fool out of spambots who can't think for themselves like you.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@ronvalencia: Zhuge EX >>>> random Twitter guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> poop >>>>>>Phil No Games Spencer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wrongvalencia

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@tormentos: Lol... how long have you had them saved for? Been waiting for the right thread to post them in I bet. Lmao.

buy ya know, pointing fingers at tormentos and attempting to reroute the argument to being about someone's character doesn't exactly help your argument here in this thread :/

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 PinkAnimal

@quadknight said:

@ronvalencia: Zhuge EX >>>> random Twitter guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> poop >>>>>>Phil No Games Spencer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wrongvalencia

Most accurate post ever

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@quadknight said:

Most accurate post ever

Try again cowabanging pony..

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 ronvalencia

@quadknight said:

What's the matter? Can't you actually address this topic's argument without starting GS poster flamewar?

Try again Quadpoop, the knight of poop..

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 EndofAugust
Member since 2017 • 812 Posts

I am pretty amazed this still has not been locked, this claim was debunked hours ago.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@Xabiss said:

So he's contradicting himself which is even worse. First he says the machine is "uncompromised true 4k", then he says developers can compromise if they choose which is the exact opposite of what an uncompromised machine should be and then he goes to say the uncompromised true 4k is only for first party and then Gears 4 appears and has its True 4k compromised in multiplayer. Lies and lies and lies after lies, no wonder he is your hero, do you learn to lie and be a hypocrite from him?

Also why would I start a legal action against MS? I can see through their lies. Only lemmings like you can't which gives me ammo to make fun of you. So MS is actually doing ok by making a fool out of spambots who can't think for themselves like you.

Wrong. X1X has more 4K results then compared to PS4 Pro's version. Try again pinkasshole.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@lexxluger: Lol seriously? The "claim" has been refuted... There's nothing to discuss. You cows seriously have nothing better to do.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@Xabiss said:

Wrong. X1X has more 4K results then compared to PS4 Pro's version. Try again pinkasshole.

Again your cognitive inability to process the english language makes you respond like a moron. I never have disputed that the X1X will have more 4k games than the Pro. You're such an idiot that you don't even realize when people agree with you. Put that brain on some ice, it's getting glitchy again.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#166 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Microsoft should have stuck to making games, not consoles. Just my opinion, not trying to start shit or anything :P

Hope they bring back Microsoft Combat Flight Sims, those were fun!

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

Even if this claim held any weight whatsoever, it's not like M$ gonna pack up and go home. I don't know the source, but I do know the opposition. I give it 50/50 odds. But, the upcoming release of the XBoneX has clearly induced a momentum shift as evidenced by all of the internet and social media bluster. I am actually very excited about Nov 7, can't wait to unbox the X. An Elite controller behind that hardware is pretty convincing to people who can afford it. Exclusives aside, there's plenty of games out there to warrant a purchase. Exclusives wise, I'm stoked for the new Ori, Forza 7 and Sea of Theives. Never finished Gears either, so now I'm deliberately waiting for the X.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 QuadKnight

@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

What's the matter? Can't you actually address this topic's argument without starting GS poster flamewar?

Your responses are weak as hell.

? You're malfunctioning trying to come up with insults. Instead of repeating my insult to you try and come up with your own. It's sad you have to copy-paste everything including insults.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By ronvalencia

@quadknight said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

? You're malfunctioning trying to come up with insults. Instead of repeating my insult to you try and come up with your own. It's sad you have to copy-paste everything including insults.

X1X's GPU's Render Back Ends (RBE) has 256KB cache each and there's 8 of them, hence that's 2 MB render cache.

X1X's GPU has 2 MB L2 cache, 1 MB parameter cache and 2MB render cache. That's 5 MB of cache.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/11740/hot-chips-microsoft-xbox-one-x-scorpio-engine-live-blog-930am-pt-430pm-utc#post0821123606

12:36PM EDT - 8x 256KB render caches

12:37PM EDT - 2MB L2 cache with bypass and index buffer access

12:38PM EDT - out of order rasterization, 1MB parameter cache, delta color compression, depth compression, compressed texture access

https://www.amd.com/Documents/GCN_Architecture_whitepaper.pdf

The old GCN's render back end (RBE) cache. Page 13 of 18.

Once the pixels fragments in a tile have been shaded, they flow to the Render Back-Ends (RBEs). The RBEs apply depth, stencil and alpha tests to determine whether pixel fragments are visible in the final frame. The visible pixels fragments are then sampled for coverage and color to construct the final output pixels. The RBEs in GCN can access up to 8 color samples (i.e. 8x MSAA) from the 16KB color caches and 16 coverage samples (i.e. for up to 16x EQAA) from the 4KB depth caches per pixel. The color samples are blended using weights determined by the coverage samples to generate a final anti-aliased pixel color. The results are written out to the frame buffer, through the memory controllers

GCN version 1.0's RBE cache size is just 20 KB. 8x RBE = 160 KB render cache (for 7970)

X1X's RBE has 256 KB. 8x RBE = 2048 KB (or 2 MB) render cache. X1X has hold more rendering data on the chip when compared to Radeon HD 7970.

Now, understand why X1X is beating R9-390X in ForzaTech's wet track with alpha effects (Render Back End effects).

For X1X, both TMU (Compute Engine path) and RBE (Pixel Engine path) has 2MB cache each!!!!

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia: more copy-pasting brainless spam from you...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: more copy-pasting brainless spam from you...

more brainless spam from you...

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ronvalencia

@quadknight said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

Now you're just spamming repeating the same crap as your bot father https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(bot)

"Many of Tay's inflammatory tweets were a simple exploitation of Tay's "repeat after me" capability"

Face it wrongbot, you're just the beta (literally) offspring of the MS Tay bot whether you realize it or not (probably not), think about it:

1) You're dumb as ****, AKA as a bot

2) You spam crap like all spambots do

3) You can't make logical inferences like a normal human being and you rely on "key terms" to regurgitate your responses just like dumb bots work

4) Your grasp of the english language is pathetic and it seems even the most basic semantic content is hard for you to grasp like all these bots also have trouble with

5) You love MS, your creator

6) You started using Nazi images here like a dumbot such as Tay learned.

7) You have 0 creativity

8) Your main interaction with other users here is trough senseless repetition. This proves you're incapable of generating new innovate thought processes and rely and tired-old algorithmic predefined structures.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

@Ant_17 said:

"Microsoft has also cut funding to the Xbox division. They no longer have a blank check for new projects that could potentially help."

Ouch.

It has been fifteen years of failure for Microsoft in the console market.

Only the tiny Xbox deadender niche of the gaming market are delusional enough to believe that Microsoft would continue to dump money into a failed product.

Zune, Windows Phone, etc. got dumped. The failed Xbox brand is no different or special.

gfxpipeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 gfxpipeline
Member since 2014 • 543 Posts

Let's be clear just how badly Microsoft is failing in the console market.

The Xbox One:

* Just like all previous Xbox consoles, dead in both Europe and Japan.

* The Xbox One is selling close to the pathetic 100k a month right now in its 'strongest' territory - the US

* The recent pictures of a Microsoft presentation confirmed what everyone has been saying for months - the Xbox One has only sold roughly 26 million worldwide.

* Also form those Microsoft presentation numbers we know the Xbox One is selling only ~150-160k a month right now from their US vs rest of the world breakdown

* The Xbox One is bombing as badly as the first Xbox marketplace failure some fifteen years ago. Slightly better or worse depending on when you want to declare the first Xbox dead.

The glory days of the Xbox 360 and the RRoD inflating the Microsoft installed base numbers by tens of millions are long gone. Take the latest NPD numbers for Microsoft and at 50-60 percent to them and that is all the Xbox One is adding to its worldwide installed each month.

Only a completely delusional Xbox deadender would cling to the inane idea that Microsoft would continue to write checks for a colossal failure like the fifteen year long Xbox trainwreck.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Sorry haven't read much of this thread, but why do we believe an insider when it's bad for MS and don't believe them when it's good for MS?

Either we believe all or none at all, i'm for the latter.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Not the same person reporting the info, depends who you trust more.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@quadknight said:
@EG101 said:
@blue_hazy_basic said:

" I tweet about the Video Games industry. Analyst at Niko Partners. Covering the digital games market in China & Southeast Asia"

When did this become news/insider source?

Zhuge EX is Not Only NOT an insider but he is a huge Sony Fanboy from Neo Gaf.

This is Literally the Equivalent of Tormentos or QuadKnight going on Twitter and Posting false information about the Xbox while Pretending to be an insider.

We all know why Zhuge did it to. The Positive News that Xbox One X Pre Orders were blowing expectations away meant someone had to Post False insider information to try to hurt the Xbox division. Proof as to why Sony shills are the most insecure Fanboys.

Absolute rubbish.

Anyone that doesn't lick MS' ass is a Sony fanboy or cow to you lems.

I guess the whole gaming community are cows then. MS is dropping the ball and not investing in games and it's pretty obvious to anyone that isn't a lem. You don't even have to be an insider to notice that the pace at which they announce and release new games has greatly reduced since 2014. Most of the games the announced at E3 2014 have either been cancelled or delayed to 2018 meanwhile Sony and Nintendo have been increasing their AAA exclusive releases. Even Nintendo that just launched has a better exclusive library than MS that has had the Bone out since 2013, it's embarrassing. Zhuge EX isn't a Sony fanboy at all, he's a well respected and known insider at NeoGAF. He gives cold facts and numbers anytime he posts. Just because what he's reporting isn't favorable news doesn't make him a "Sony fanboy" you salty lemming.

division is getting less
division is getting less

Zhuge is a Sony Fanboy with ZERO M.S. Sources. That much is a Fact.

If you're so Gullible you'll believe anything you read on the internet then I don't know what to say to you other than be more cynical.

Phil Spencer already came out and Shot this SMEAR Campaign by the Fanboys down.

You have the right to your opinion about MS's 1st Party support but Zhuge is pretending he has insider knowledge which you know as well as I know is rubbish.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By QuadKnight

@EG101 said:

Zhuge is a Sony Fanboy with ZERO M.S. Sources. That much is a Fact.

If you're so Gullible you'll believe anything you read on the internet then I don't know what to say to you other than be more cynical.

Phil Spencer already came out and Shot this SMEAR Campaign by the Fanboys down.

You have the right to your opinion about MS's 1st Party support but Zhuge is pretending he has insider knowledge which you know as well as I know is rubbish.

The same Phil No Games Spencer that was supposed to deliver games and hasn't since he took over.

What was his trip to Japan for?

He gave you guys bullshit promises about Japanese games he was bringing for E3 and all you gullible clowns believed him. Where are the games Phil? Why should any reasonable person believe a guy like him that has been lying since he took over? It's been how many years since he took over? 3 approaching 4, lol, you continue to believe his bullshit. By this time in 2020 we'll still be waiting for the games to arrive on the Xbone.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44063 Posts

Fake news, fake narrative, same old song and dance, sheeesh, change the record already, it's not fooling anyone but the most gullible.

Well, sadly, I suppose that is a big chunk of SW lol. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#183 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@quadknight said:

He gave you guys bullshit promises about Japanese games he was bringing for E3 and all you gullible clowns believed him. Where are the games Phil? Why should any reasonable person believe a guy like him that has been lying since he took over? It's been how many years since he took over? 3 approaching 4, lol, you continue to believe his bullshit. By this time in 2020 we'll still be waiting for the games to arrive on the Xbone.

He goes to Japan weeks before E3, and you think he's already showing something at E3? Lol, you cows are dumb

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By QuadKnight

@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:

He goes to Japan weeks before E3, and you think he's already showing something at E3? Lol, you cows are dumb

Bullshit butthurt excuses from a salty lem.

If he actually got any games from Japan he'd have some Japanese devs on stage making announcements or we'd hear about upcoming projects by now. You don't need to have a running game to make announcements for upcoming games. Sony made an announcement for Shenmue 3 before they had anything to show and now they have a teaser trailer at Gamescom. If MS was serious about getting games from Japan they'd have something to show or announce. Your stupid excuses don't fly.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@tormentos: Lol... how long have you had them saved for? Been waiting for the right thread to post them in I bet. Lmao.

No i don't have then save a quick search give them all,Phil Spencer is a PR person inside MS his jobs is to damage control any bad news,much like any PR guy would do for sony by way.

@endofaugust said:

These are things said at the time which were true before decisions one way or another had actually been made, plans change and none of what he said were lies as at the time they were the reality and direction of the Xbox One.

The premise of this thread was proven false, the "insiders" claims were proven false, their funding being cut was proven false, and you're desperately trying to tie in false equivalencies.

"Is this true?"

Phil Spencer: "No"

Case closed, go home, there's absolutely nothing more to talk about.

NO the POINT here is SIMPLE He would lie to defend the brand and give a different impression,oh and is not the only one he also imply that hardware on scorpio was something different to what the Pro had,which is why Ronvalencia like a demented fanboy use to quote him daily,the reality was another Polaris + some vega features and Jaguar exactly like the Pro.

And that is without bringing the whole true 4k crap and how he try claim the PS4 Pro was competition for the xbox one S and not the XBO X,just before claiming that their console was on another league and imply that their console would do true 4k by saying it was something different to what the other platform was doing to achieve 4k.

No you are the one who need to go home and stop opening 300 accounts as well loser.

Does Phil Spencer Lie Yes or NO.? Yes he does..

Then whatever crap he say in defence of the xbox brand had to be taken with an ocean full of salt.

But we all know how hard headed you are,you can't see the cancel games left and right you can't see MS losing deals which was its breath and butter last gen and you can't see how horrible this year has been for the brand with only 1 games of name release in 8 months.

By the way PUBG is coming to PS4 and console LAUNCH exclusive means it launch first on that platform not that it is console exclusive for ever dude.

@ronvalencia said:

This topic is

Phil Spencer is a liar and you are all idiots and you fell for his lies..hahahahahaa

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

All you people actually wishing for Microsoft to leave the console market are dumbasses.

No one will fill their spot. No one else is going to make a console that can play games more advanced than phone games. It is too expensive to get into. It takes billions for r&d and without knowing you will get a return in the investment, no one will risk the capital.

This business is just too damn expensive. A monopoly in the industry would be a detriment.

If Xbone hadn't been made that could potentially be 30 million or so less consoles selling multiplat games. There is no way to know if those people would have bought a PS4.

The more consoles out there the better. I do not see a reason for me to buy a Xbox, but if someone I talk to wants to get one, more power to them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:

If he actually got any games from Japan he'd have some Japanese devs on stage making announcements or we'd hear about upcoming projects by now. You don't need to have a running game to make announcements for upcoming games. Sony made an announcement for Shenmue 3 before they had anything to show and now they have a teaser trailer at Gamescom. If MS was serious about getting games from Japan they'd have something to show or announce.

No, because Microsoft doesn't show games 3 years before they release... You're so dumb

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tormentos

@Xabiss said:

@tormentos said:

Yes because Phil Spencer would never lie to save face right?

Report: MSFT to Release Xbox One Sans Kinect in 2014

According to Inside Gaming, those who are willing to wait will have the option of buying the Xbox One without Kinect. The website quotes a source familiar with the matter that says Microsoft will release a bundle without Kinect in the summer of next year.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Xbox-one-Bundle-No-Kinect-Price-Unit,23669.html

Rumors about MS dropping Kinect and selling a kinectless sku in summer 2014.

Xbox One's Phil Spencer: 'we're committed to the original vision'

There are plenty of pundits out there who say all console wars are won on price. You have the more expensive console because you've refused to remove Kinect from the equation. So how do you respond to those people?

I think it's always about experience in the end. I'm not discounting price at all, the economy is tough, and buying into the next generation, whether it's us or someone else, is not an insignificant amount of money. I get that. What I say is, we're committed to Xbox One in the long run – we have a long roadmap of features, of games that we're going to bring – and Kinect is critical. We've given Kinect to the biggest developers on the planet and they've integrated it in some very interesting ways; along with Smart Glass which has created some really compelling scenarios.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/22/xbox-one-microsoft-gamescom-2013

Phil Spencer denying it saying they are committed to the original version with kinect.

Microsoft announces $399 Xbox One without Kinect, drops Xbox Live requirement for apps

In a surprise move, Microsoft is planning to release an Xbox One without Kinect on June 9th. The new variant will be priced at $399, a figure that closes the $100 gap between the Xbox One and Sony’s PlayStation 4. Despite early promises to developers and Xbox One owners that Kinect would ship with every console

And the final outcome where MS release a kinectless xbox one in summer 2014 just as leakers confirmed.

https://www.theverge.com/2014/5/13/5713462/xbox-one-without-kinect-399

Is clear the budget is not the same,the basically loss all special content deals,they cancel like 4 games and withheld payments for developers is not really hard to corroborate.

OH Look a random guy on the internet claimed the xbox one would be sold without Kinect by summer 2014,and guess what Phil Spencer deny such thing claiming they were sticking with the original VISION and the Kinect was an integral part of the xbox one..

Oh look that last link confirmed what a random guy on the internet claimed in summer 2014 a kinectless xbox one was sold...lol

Is post like this which tag you as a BLIND Lemming,we have leaks all the time some are false many are corroborated and come to LIFE,so doubting Daniels is a joke even the guy from the windows central site claim he doesn't believe daniels will invent something like this and the dude has endless times more credibility that Phil Spencer who is PAY to damage control anything bad on xbox,just like MS freaking PR guys including Spencer claim FALSELY that the xbox one has the best games this year when they have dirt for basically 8 months now and what little they have is not even AAA is most cases,because even Forza has hit mid 80's in most of his chapters this gen...

But believe what you want more power to you lemming.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 tormentos

@endofaugust said:

I am pretty amazed this still has not been locked, this claim was debunked hours ago.

It was debunked by a compulsive liar.

Phil Spencer has no credibility specially compare to Daniels..lol

You are trying to use his no for answer as some kind of proof,when the guys was quoted openly lying to damage control leaks on xbox one.

When you attack the competition for doing checkerboard and dynamic resolution and then show your platform with games using checkerboard and dynamic resolution you simply have no credibility what so ever,or when you try to imply that you have something different to the competition then times show it is not.

@i_p_daily said:

Sorry haven't read much of this thread, but why do we believe an insider when it's bad for MS and don't believe them when it's good for MS?

Because just like we have bad games and great games,we have bad leakers and good ones to.

Daniels have credibility,that guy quoted about the xbox one X sales has miss already 2 marks about the xbox one X and 2 big ones by the way,$399 price and Jaguar not been the CPU.

So you see is not about believe it when it bad and not when is good,is about WHO is the source and were ever it is reliable or not.

But i am sure you can't comprehend that because you want to believe that xbox one X sales are doing great,and don't want to believe that MS cut the checkbook even that is more evident than ever,cancel games,no to many deals with 3rd parties,basically no new exclusives announce on E3 that will come in latter years.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By QuadKnight

@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:

If he actually got any games from Japan he'd have some Japanese devs on stage making announcements or we'd hear about upcoming projects by now. You don't need to have a running game to make announcements for upcoming games. Sony made an announcement for Shenmue 3 before they had anything to show and now they have a teaser trailer at Gamescom. If MS was serious about getting games from Japan they'd have something to show or announce.

No, because Microsoft doesn't show games 3 years before they release... You're so dumb

Is that why they showed?....

Fable Legends E3 2014 - Cancelled

Crackdown 3 in E3 2014 - Delayed to 2018

Sea of Thieves E3 2015 - Delayed to 2018

Project Spark E3 2014- Cancelled 2016

Scalebound in 2014 = Cancelled 2016

You are owning yourself trying to do backflips and damage control for MS. You're a dumbass that can't even damage control properly without owning himself.

Sony has released a lot of the games they showed 3 years ago like Bloodborne, HZD, Nioh, Hellblade, Nier: Automata, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, R&C, Uncharted 4, etc. while we are still waiting for MS to release shit from back then, and when they aren't getting delayed they are getting cancelled lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:

And they changed over the last 2 years with a new approach... Do you even follow gaming, or do you just ramble on the internet about things you know nothing about?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 QuadKnight

@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:

And they changed over the last 2 years with a new approach... Do you even follow gaming, or do you just ramble on the internet about things you know nothing about?

Changed what? They still don't have any games now lol.

? In fact, things are more dire now than they were 2 years ago.

Where are the games lem? Stop dancing around the question like your uncle Phil. By this time in 2020 we'll still be asking about games from MS and I bet you'll still be here damage controlling, SAD!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:

You can't follow for longer than 2 chains anymore? Wow you must be dumb. They changed their way of doing E3 shows. They decided to only show games that will launch practically in the next year. This has been said by Spencer himself... So you think that because they didn't show anything for 2019 that they won't have anything next E3? How dumb can you be...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@FastRobby: You're trying way too hard to defending MS scrap. Unlike Lems here, I was rooting for MS this year, I really want them to do better but nope, at the start of 2017 January, they had to tell everyone Scalebound is cancelled and that sure wasn't a good way to start off 2017 for MS. Then we heard delays on Sea of Thieves & now Crackdown 3. Sorry but MS drop the ball and putting all of there eggs into one basket that is X1X over there exclusive games is gonna be there own mistakes this year.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 QuadKnight

@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:
@FastRobby said:

You can't follow for longer than 2 chains anymore? Wow you must be dumb. They changed their way of doing E3 shows. They decided to only show games that will launch practically in the next year. This has been said by Spencer himself... So you think that because they didn't show anything for 2019 that they won't have anything next E3? How dumb can you be...

LMAO! Is that why Crackdown 3 was delayed again? GTFO dude, your damage control is weak just like the Xbone's weakass lineup. They don't have shit to show. If they had something we would know by now.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@tormentos said:
@endofaugust said:

It was debunked by a compulsive liar.

Phil Spencer has no credibility specially compare to Daniels..lol

You are trying to use his no for answer as some kind of proof,when the guys was quoted openly lying to damage control leaks on xbox one.

When you attack the competition for doing checkerboard and dynamic resolution and then show your platform with games using checkerboard and dynamic resolution you simply have no credibility what so ever,or when you try to imply that you have something different to the competition then times show it is not.

@i_p_daily said:

Because just like we have bad games and great games,we have bad leakers and good ones to.

Daniels have credibility,that guy quoted about the xbox one X sales has miss already 2 marks about the xbox one X and 2 big ones by the way,$399 price and Jaguar not been the CPU.

So you see is not about believe it when it bad and not when is good,is about WHO is the source and were ever it is reliable or not.

But i am sure you can't comprehend that because you want to believe that xbox one X sales are doing great,and don't want to believe that MS cut the checkbook even that is more evident than ever,cancel games,no to many deals with 3rd parties,basically no new exclusives announce on E3 that will come in latter years.

You really are stupid, I said lets not believe either the bad and the GOOD, you of all people shouldn't be telling people what they can't comprehend because you couldn't even understand the little I wrote. Go back to watching Married with Children lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

You really are stupid, I said lets not believe either the bad and the GOOD, you of all people shouldn't be telling people what they can't comprehend because you couldn't even understand the little I wrote. Go back to watching Married with Children lol.

@i_p_daily said:

This is what i quote from you lemming,were ever you chose to believe non (says you) you question why people would believe insiders where they were bad for MS and don't believe them when they are good for MS,you question it fool.

So yeah there are good insiders and bad ones who you chose to believe is up to you,but like i say all points in the direction of MS cutting the checkbook of the xbox one,hell i even go beyond the decision to move xbox exclusives to PC as well i am sure came from abode the xbox one division and not from within..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@quadknight said:

LMAO! Is that why Crackdown 3 was delayed again? GTFO dude, your damage control is weak just like the Xbone's weakass lineup. They don't have shit to show. If they had something we would know by now.

Nothing to do with it again. Keep trying to move the goalpost, you're failing miserably at it.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 QuadKnight

@FastRobby said:
@quadknight said:

Nothing to do with it again. Keep trying to move the goalpost, you're failing miserably at it.

The delusional clown actually thinks he has made a point. No wonder Xbox is last place in sales and games, the delusion within MS and lems is ridiculous.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44063 Posts

@i_p_daily:

lol