Gears 3: So corny, so boring.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] You are grossly exaggerating and not applying the proper context. Read that thread. I only have like 3 posts tops in that thtead and i only called 1 guy a troll , read the contents of his post and you will see why. That has no comparison or relevancey to this thread and to the fact people are calling TS a troll here just based on his posting history alone while completely dismissing this good thread and his opinion Again, do you even have simple logic? You are terrible grasping at straws

Operative word being opinion. Again, your opinion happens to coincide with his. Therefore, I think you tend to ignore the borderline trolling nature of the thread. And you didn't answer my question. You rage at people using the term troll, but its okay for you to use that term?
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 actionjunkie10
Member since 2011 • 739 Posts
[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="Zophar87"]

You make gamers as a whole look bad.

actionjunkie10

Says random system wars Gears fanboy #6283949 lol

Yeah, call me names and further prove my point. You basically came into this thread and openly bashed a game that you have obviously never played. I enjoy playing a game and that immediately makes me a fanboy? Yeah, you'll fit in here, little kid.

"LOLZ GUISE GEARS OF WAR 3 ISN'T NATIVE 720P. LOL THIS GAME SUCKS"

You should stop worrying about what I play and focus on those "cinematic experiences" you keep tasting in the back of your throat...

When did i ever call you any names? And who the hell are you to tell me what games I have and haven't played? Are you nuts? Oh so anybody who didn't like Gears clearly hasn't played it uh? And your the one that brought up that Gears did 1080p. I mean you have to be kidding me. I have already listed my reasons why Gears 3 was a big disappointment to me and why its over rated an it has nothing to do with the resolution. Why don't you go back and actually read whats been going on. Here is me calling you names.... butt hurt defensive fanboy lol
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#153 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] You are grossly exaggerating and not applying the proper context. Read that thread. I only have like 3 posts tops in that thtead and i only called 1 guy a troll , read the contents of his post and you will see why. That has no comparison or relevancey to this thread and to the fact people are calling TS a troll here just based on his posting history alone while completely dismissing this good thread and his opinion Again, do you even have simple logic? You are terrible grasping at straws

Operative word being opinion. Again, your opinion happens to coincide with his. Therefore, I think you tend to ignore the borderline trolling nature of the thread. And you didn't answer my question. You rage at people using the term troll, but its okay for you to use that term?

He also seems to be a fan of the word lemming.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 clone01
[QUOTE="Slashless"][QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] You are grossly exaggerating and not applying the proper context. Read that thread. I only have like 3 posts tops in that thtead and i only called 1 guy a troll , read the contents of his post and you will see why. That has no comparison or relevancey to this thread and to the fact people are calling TS a troll here just based on his posting history alone while completely dismissing this good thread and his opinion Again, do you even have simple logic? You are terrible grasping at straws

He also seems to be a fan of the word lemming.

Yeah, he's already called me that once for some reason.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Says random system wars Gears fanboy #6283949 lolactionjunkie10

Yeah, call me names and further prove my point. You basically came into this thread and openly bashed a game that you have obviously never played. I enjoy playing a game and that immediately makes me a fanboy? Yeah, you'll fit in here, little kid.

You should stop worrying about what I play and focus on those "cinematic experiences" you keep tasting in the back of your throat...

Who the hell are you to tell me what games I have and haven't played? Are you nuts? Oh so anybody who didn't like Gears clearly hasn't played it uh? And your the one that brought up that Gears did 1080p. I mean you have to be kidding me. I have already listed my reasons why Gears 3 was a big disappointment to me and why its over rated an it has nothing to do with the resolution. Why don't you go back and actually read whata been going on. Butt hurt defensive fanboy

Again, liking a game and stating facts makes me a fanboy? Your lists have been bashing for no good reason and calling the people who genuinely enjoyed this game out. Go cry more, junior.

I disagree with you? I'm a fanboy, a troll, or nuts. Get over yourself, kid. You're pathetic, but keep going if it makes you feel better. It's quite amusing to watch you squirm

Once more; Oh my god! Someone has disagreed with your opinion! Your life must suck so bad because you make it seem as though it's all you have.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] He has no business being called a troll by lemmings just for sharing his opinion about a video game. And maybe that offends you because you are one of the lemmings. actionjunkie10
I'm not assuming things at all. You've responded to people expressing opinions by calling them trolls. Its all over the UC3/Arkham City thread created by Swift Boss A. So you take offense when someone call the TC a troll, but its okay for you to call people trolls? Seems like kind of a double standard. And feel free to check my posting history. You'll find I'm pretty far from a lemming. Or you can check my PSN ID if you like. Its in my sig.

You are grossly exaggerating and not applying the proper context. Read that thread. I only have like 3 posts tops in that thtead and i only called 1 guy a troll , read the contents of his post and you will see why. That has no comparison or relevancey to this thread and to the fact people are calling TS a troll here just based on his posting history alone while completely dismissing this good thread and his opinion Again, do you even have simple logic? You are terrible grasping at straws

Stop you will never beat that guy,and what is worst he will complain about you,and you will get warnings for breaking the TOS,while he will not,another poster told me to stay away from him,the best you can do it that. I think both Gears and Uncharted are great games,both had it bad and good moments like any other games.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Zophar87

I think both Gears and Uncharted are great games,both had it bad and good moments like any other games.tormentos

This in a nutshell.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] You are grossly exaggerating and not applying the proper context. Read that thread. I only have like 3 posts tops in that thtead and i only called 1 guy a troll , read the contents of his post and you will see why. That has no comparison or relevancey to this thread and to the fact people are calling TS a troll here just based on his posting history alone while completely dismissing this good thread and his opinion Again, do you even have simple logic? You are terrible grasping at straws

yeah, I'm so raging lol. There you go with your insane assumptions again. Oh well lol If somebody is a troll they deserve to be called one. This however is not the case. It is being misused here. And i can just as easily say that about you. Why are you raging about me calling out fanboys for misusing the term troll on someone just because he has a different opnion then them of Gears. And for you to assume this is a troll thred, says a lot about you. You aren't the neutral poster you calim to be.
dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

I thought this was system wars, not opinion wars.

Regardless, Gears 3 MP crushes UC3 MP. and MP is basically the main source of replay value.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Zophar87

Regardless, Gears 3 MP crushes UC3 MP. and MP is basically the main source of replay value.

dxmcat

It's not hard to beat Uncharted's multiplayer.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

dxmcat
That is your opinion,the Beta showed a much more different result that you claim,i find Uncharted 3 online gameplay to be more open and fun,that is an opinion of mine,basically the great thing about Uncharted is that the gameplay is not only horizontal is also Vertical which does add allot more gamplay elements.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 clone01
And for you to assume this is a troll thred, says a lot about you. You aren't the neutral poster you calim to be. actionjunkie10
You're the one calling people trolls and fanboys, not me. And when you take into account the TC posting history, its actually quite believable its a flame thread. And, sorry, but no, I certainly have preferences, but I tend to be a fairly non-biased poster. Check through my history if you don't believe me.
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 actionjunkie10

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Zophar87

Who the hell are you to tell me what games I have and haven't played? Are you nuts? Oh so anybody who didn't like Gears clearly hasn't played it uh? And your the one that brought up that Gears did 1080p. I mean you have to be kidding me. I have already listed my reasons why Gears 3 was a big disappointment to me and why its over rated an it has nothing to do with the resolution. Why don't you go back and actually read whata been going on. Butt hurt defensive fanboy

Again, liking a game and stating facts makes me a fanboy? Your lists have been bashing for no good reason and calling the people who genuinely enjoyed this game out. Go cry more, junior.

I disagree with you? I'm a fanboy, a troll, or nuts. Get over yourself, kid. You're pathetic, but keep going if it makes you feel better. It's quite amusing to watch you squirm

Once more; Oh my god! Someone has disagreed with your opinion! Your life must suck so bad because you make it seem as though it's all you have.

what are you even talking about? At this point you are just rambling like a weirdo. Bro.seriously don't even respond to me anymore I'm done with you lol. This convo has ended
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Who the hell are you to tell me what games I have and haven't played? Are you nuts? Oh so anybody who didn't like Gears clearly hasn't played it uh? And your the one that brought up that Gears did 1080p. I mean you have to be kidding me. I have already listed my reasons why Gears 3 was a big disappointment to me and why its over rated an it has nothing to do with the resolution. Why don't you go back and actually read whata been going on. Butt hurt defensive fanboy actionjunkie10

what are you even talking about? At this point you are just rambling like a weirdo. Bro.seriously don't even respond to me anymore I'm done with you lol. This convo has ended

Yeah, I'd end this convo too if I were you.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"]And for you to assume this is a troll thred, says a lot about you. You aren't the neutral poster you calim to be. actionjunkie10
You're the one calling people trolls and fanboys, not me. And when you take into account the TC posting history, its actually quite believable its a flame thread. And, sorry, but no, I certainly have preferences, but I tend to be a fairly non-biased poster. Check through my history if you don't believe me.

There has been way examples of butt hurt insecure Gears fanboys here calling the TS a troll for sharing his opinion. Then there ever has been of me calling anybody a troll. Never mind the fact I actually use the term correcrly. Why are you defending this against me with such vigor? This is crazy And in all honesty you are grasping at straws and showing lack of logic or reasoning. How many times do I have to explain mysepf to you? And this ain't even about me. So get over it. Yeah, you tried to sound smart, followed my posts, and tried to bring up an irrelevant post from another thread in which the term troll was used correctly , to bring up now into this thread as to attenpt to point out a doube standard. But all you did is made yourself look silly IMO Is this about you preferring Gears or having some dislik of the TS and thats why you are so offended and attacking me. If this had been a thread prasing Gears and I was a lemming I bet you'd never say a word to me.
johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts

horrid graphics lol slap yourself and just stop playing video games

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 clone01
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Are you deluded there has been way more butt hurt insecure Gears fanboys here calling the TS a troll for sharing his opinion. Then there ever has been of me.calling anybody a troll. Never mind the fact I actually use the term correcrly. Why are you defending this against me with such vigor? This is crazy and all what you are doing is grasping at straws and showing a complete lack of logic or reasoning. How many times will I have to explain mysepf to you? And this ain't even about me. So get over it. Yeah, you tried to sound smart, stalked me and tried to bring up an irrelevant post from another thread in which the term troll was used correctly to bring up now into this thread as to attenpt to point out a doube standard. But all you did is made yourself look dumb. This is about you preferring Gears or having some dislik of the TS and thats why you are so offended and attacking me. If this had been a thread prasing Gears and I was a lemming I bet you'd never say a word to me.

Why do keep posting in this thread with such vigor? I'm not offended in the slightest. I just see a double standard here. Its okay for you to call people dumb, call them trolls, insult them, but when somebody else does it, you seem to not tolerate it. Yep, I do like Gears 3. I like a lot of games, on a lot of platforms.
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 o0HAPPY0o
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts

[QUOTE="Austindro"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Well, you press the eject button, and then put the disk in. Close the tray, then the disk spins up, and the laser reads the disk and transmits the data on to the screen--to which the user then uses a controller to input commands which we then use to "play" the game so to speak.

ThaGameDude

I think he was trying to play it on his ps3.

no actually i played it on my xbox that i gave away to my neighbors son for free, the only reason why i got the xbox was for my wife for her kinect excercise games, such a crappy system, such crappy games, just the name ''xbox'' oozes low quality, go back to the years of the playstation from 1, 2, 3, and look at they legacy it has left thus far, nuff said man get thix xbox crap outta my sight

OMG! Your an adult and you post crap like this? Dude you had me sold thinking that you were 15 yrs old or something shame on you!

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Are you deluded there has been way more butt hurt insecure Gears fanboys here calling the TS a troll for sharing his opinion. Then there ever has been of me.calling anybody a troll. Never mind the fact I actually use the term correcrly. Why are you defending this against me with such vigor? This is crazy and all what you are doing is grasping at straws and showing a complete lack of logic or reasoning. How many times will I have to explain mysepf to you? And this ain't even about me. So get over it. Yeah, you tried to sound smart, stalked me and tried to bring up an irrelevant post from another thread in which the term troll was used correctly to bring up now into this thread as to attenpt to point out a doube standard. But all you did is made yourself look dumb. This is about you preferring Gears or having some dislik of the TS and thats why you are so offended and attacking me. If this had been a thread prasing Gears and I was a lemming I bet you'd never say a word to me.

Why do keep posting in this thread with such vigor? I'm not offended in the slightest. I just see a double standard here. Its okay for you to call people dumb, call them trolls, insult them, but when somebody else does it, you seem to not tolerate it. Yep, I do like Gears 3. I like a lot of games, on a lot of platforms.

Omg its like I'm talking to a brick wall. I already made my point clear, if you cant grasp it, then I'm not going to.repear myself for you anymore. I only called 1 troll who was trolling a troll in another completely different thread. How does that compare to what's happening now and this instance? It doesn't, you are grasping at straws. Again, read the posts I have been responsing to and not just my posts. Read them in the proper context. There is no nor has there ever been a double standard. You just seem upset and offended. People IN THIS THREAD calling the TS a troll just for sharimg his opinion is a gross misuse of the word. When somebody actually is trolling then they deserved to be call one like in the other thread Do you comprehend that? And I never called you dumb. I said what your doing now you are only makinf yourself look dumb. Bottom line learn to accept other peoples opinions. The TS is not a troll for not liking a game that you liked nor is any one else a troll for having similar opiniona of Gears
johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts

seriously if you played the game you know its a troll thread

horrid graphics is all you need to read

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 actionjunkie10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHJ8lgfcbM
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 clone01
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Omg its like I'm talking to a brick wall. I already made my point clear, if you cant grasp it, then I'm not going to.repear myself for you anymore. I only called 1 troll who was trolling a troll in another completely different thread. How does that compare to what's happening now and this instance? It doesn't, you are grasping at straws. Again, read the posts I have been responsing to and not just my posts. Read them in the proper context. There is no nor has there ever been a double standard. You just seem upset and offended. People IN THIS THREAD calling the TS a troll just for sharimg his opinion is a gross misuse of the word. When somebody actually is trolling then they deserved to be call one like in the other thread Do you comprehend that? And I never called you dumb. I said what your doing now you are only makinf yourself look dumb. Bottom line learn to accept other peoples opinions. The TS is not a troll for not liking a game that you liked nor is any one else a troll for having similar opiniona of Gears

You've also called people in this thread "Butt Hurt Fanboys." Do you really think that's a very productive response. And you've now managed to call me dumb, a lemming, and a stalker. I've not insulted you once. And on topic, please point out where I attacked the TC. I made one statement, which was "Okay, TC. If you say so." Hardly calling someone a troll, or butt-hurt, or a fanboy. I've suggested its a flame bait thread, which is not too much of a stretch, considering his posting history. As I've said before, I play lots of games, on lots of platforms. I don't really attack people's opinions here. Feel free to look through my posting history if you believe otherwise.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#174 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17463 Posts
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Bottom line learn to accept other peoples opinions. The TS is not a troll for not liking a game that you liked nor is any one else a troll for having similar opiniona of Gears

Why dont u take your own advice?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 clone01
[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Bottom line learn to accept other peoples opinions. The TS is not a troll for not liking a game that you liked nor is any one else a troll for having similar opiniona of Gears

He also seems to be accusing me of something I didn't even do.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17463 Posts
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Bottom line learn to accept other peoples opinions. The TS is not a troll for not liking a game that you liked nor is any one else a troll for having similar opiniona of Gears

He also seems to be accusing me of something I didn't even do.

' Lol, we have seen his posting history/habits, we all know why. We also know why he is defending TC do much. ;)
HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#177 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Trolling is a art.

Wasdie

Exactly what this TC is doing.

GrindingAxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 GrindingAxe
Member since 2008 • 1641 Posts
I've been a Gearhead since 06 but to tell you the truth, it didn't matter what they did or how awesome they made Gears 3....I'm done with Gears. Its a great series, but I've played it to death. Sometimes I catch myself drifting and not thinking about the game I'm playing because its wash, rinse ,repeat when it comes to Gears. I need a new series...something refreshing. Maybe even a non shooter. Not sure.
chronocross668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 chronocross668
Member since 2009 • 530 Posts

Telling the truth is trolling now ? The op is right gears franchise is second rate trash.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Slashless

Telling the truth is trolling now ? The op is right gears franchise is second rate trash.

chronocross668
Yep, up there with garbage like Demon Souls and Chrono cross
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 clone01
I've been a Gearhead since 06 but to tell you the truth, it didn't matter what they did or how awesome they made Gears 3....I'm done with Gears. Its a great series, but I've played it to death. Sometimes I catch myself drifting and not thinking about the game I'm playing because its wash, rinse ,repeat when it comes to Gears. I need a new series...something refreshing. Maybe even a non shooter. Not sure.GrindingAxe
I like Gears 3, but I think its about run its course. Like your sig. I've got his Nike hairitage Tshirt. If he can get his act together, and the pitching gels, I think the Bravos are a legit postseason threat next season.
UnrealLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#182 UnrealLegend
Member since 2009 • 5888 Posts

Nice opinion. Why are you even playing Gears for the story?

sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Unlike certain fanboys, I have both Gears 3 and Uncharted 3 and in my opinion, they are both equally good and seriously, you judge a game just for one game mode. Gears 3 has more than a campaign mode you know, but since people think that graphics makes a game, I would like to call BS on that.

LeonSykes10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 LeonSykes10
Member since 2011 • 459 Posts
I came to this thread with the hype 10/10... But it was only worth 7.5/10.. A BIG FLOP! :P
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 clone01
I came to this thread with the hype 10/10... But it was only worth 7.5/10.. A BIG FLOP! :PLeonSykes10
I Agree.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
naaa i had fun with it.. it did get quite repetitive though..but still fun and graphics are up there with the best on consoles.
Avatar image for taterfrickintot
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 taterfrickintot
Member since 2008 • 2851 Posts

Obvious troll is obvious. yet, he won as a troll. 10 pages. wow.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 actionjunkie10

Unlike certain fanboys, I have both Gears 3 and Uncharted 3 and in my opinion, they are both equally good and seriously, you judge a game just for one game mode. Gears 3 has more than a campaign mode you know, but since people think that graphics makes a game, I would like to call BS on that.

sonic1564
Its equally good in your opinion. To a majority of gamers that simply isn't the case Critics have agreed Uncharted 3 is the better game and to anyone that has actually played both its clear that Uncharted 3 is a better game to a vast majority
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 actionjunkie10

Obvious troll is obvious. yet, he won as a troll. 10 pages. wow.

taterfrickintot
Nope, TS speaks the truth. Sorry you cant handle it and have to resort to calling him a troll. If anything in regards to your post, i say mediocre post is mediocre and I give you a 2/10 for trolling
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

Its equally good in your opinion. To a majority of gamers that simply isn't the case Critics have agreed Uncharted 3 is the better gameactionjunkie10

What the hell are you talking about? Uncharted 3 has a 92 at Metacritic, Gears 3 has a 91. But Gears 3 has a higher GameRankings score, and is rated higher on Gamespot.

and to anyone that has actually played both its clear that Uncharted 3 is a better game to a vast majorityactionjunkie10

Prove it.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Slashless
[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

actionjunkie10
Its equally good in your opinion. To a majority of gamers that simply isn't the case Critics have agreed Uncharted 3 is the better game and to anyone that has actually played both its clear that Uncharted 3 is a better game to a vast majority

Gears 3 is higher ranked on Gamerankings than Uncharted 3. Dat vast majority *trollface*
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Omg its like I'm talking to a brick wall. I already made my point clear, if you cant grasp it, then I'm not going to.repear myself for you anymore. I only called 1 troll who was trolling a troll in another completely different thread. How does that compare to what's happening now and this instance? It doesn't, you are grasping at straws. Again, read the posts I have been responsing to and not just my posts. Read them in the proper context. There is no nor has there ever been a double standard. You just seem upset and offended. People IN THIS THREAD calling the TS a troll just for sharimg his opinion is a gross misuse of the word. When somebody actually is trolling then they deserved to be call one like in the other thread Do you comprehend that? And I never called you dumb. I said what your doing now you are only makinf yourself look dumb. Bottom line learn to accept other peoples opinions. The TS is not a troll for not liking a game that you liked nor is any one else a troll for having similar opiniona of Gears

You've also called people in this thread "Butt Hurt Fanboys." Do you really think that's a very productive response. And you've now managed to call me dumb, a lemming, and a stalker. I've not insulted you once. And on topic, please point out where I attacked the TC. I made one statement, which was "Okay, TC. If you say so." Hardly calling someone a troll, or butt-hurt, or a fanboy. I've suggested its a flame bait thread, which is not too much of a stretch, considering his posting history. As I've said before, I play lots of games, on lots of platforms. I don't really attack people's opinions here. Feel free to look through my posting history if you believe otherwise.

I've read all your posts and I've already stated all my points. We are just going in circles and I'm really tired of arguing lol. I do appreciate you keeping things civil although I haven't exactly been doing so to the extent you have. Thank you for that and my bad bro. But you called me out just for telling people that TS is NOT a troll and that they should accep or respect his opinion. So its gets a little frustrating that you then continue to vigorously argue with me while taking the argument in all kinds of irrelevant directions
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 waltefmoney
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Hell I could start my own hack job blog site score Gears 3 a 0 and gamerankings or Meta critic would count it towards Gears rankings. And that is one pf the major flaws with gamerankings

Actually they wouldn't. That's not how GameRankings or Metacritic works.
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="Slashless"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="sonic1564"]

actionjunkie10

Gears 3 is higher ranked on Gamerankings than Uncharted 3. Dat vast majority *trollface*

you got to be trolling. And if that were even true its because of that one troll review for Uncharted 3. Hell, I could start my own hack job blog site score Gears 3 a 0 and then gamerankings or Meta critic would count that score towards Gears ranking. And that is one of the major flaws with gamerankings or meta critic Somebody made a graph a while back and ONLY 5 sites actually cored Gears 3 higher then Uncharted 3 While over 20 sites flat out had Uncharted 3 > then Gears 3 While another 20 something sites had Uncharted 3= to Gears 3 So you had like 40 sites saying that Uncharted 3 was > then = to Gears 3 So that really puts things into a deeper perspective. Hope that cleared things up for you trollio Thanks
screamingdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#197 screamingdoom
Member since 2007 • 884 Posts
Well I liked it but I wanted more explanation to some of the things in the story, so I've bought the first novel to hopefully fill in some gaps. I don't know how you can say the graphics aren't great though...
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="waltefmoney"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Hell I could start my own hack job blog site score Gears 3 a 0 and gamerankings or Meta critic would count it towards Gears rankings. And that is one pf the major flaws with gamerankings

Actually they wouldn't. That's not how GameRankings or Metacritic works.

That's exatcly how it works and its exactly why no body takes Game rankings serious Hell, im going to do just that to Gears so I can garner hits just like the hack job troll web sites that scored Uncharted 3 extremely low for hits. You watch lol
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I enjoyed Geow3 and still having a blast online :)

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 waltefmoney

Hell, im going to do just that to Gears so I can garner hits just like the hack job troll web sites that scored Uncharted 3 extremely low for hits. You watch lolactionjunkie10

Okay, have fun. Post your review when you're done.