Gears 3: So corny, so boring.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 actionjunkie10
Member since 2011 • 739 Posts

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

I'm not a Gears groupie. But if it's so easy then why can't Uncharted 3 do it?! I thought the PS3 can do eveything!!!

Zophar87

Do you even know what upscale means bro? Uncharted 3 has a higher native resolution from what I recall

No it doesn't. lol

For a game that you love to bash, you don't know too much about it do you?

Wow so I'm bashing the game because I don't blindly praise it like you? Forum trolls *sigh*
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Do you even know what upscale means bro? Uncharted 3 has a higher native resolution from what I recall

actionjunkie10

No it doesn't. lol

Wow so I'm bashing the game because I don't blindly praise it like you? Forum trolls *sigh*

When did I ever blindly praise it? :lol:

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#104 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"]lol i should make the same thread about uncharted or killzone or resistance. nightshade869
Lol while I think the TC is greatly exaggerating I did feel G3 was a letdown. To me...I don't know....I just came to expect too much from the game I think and just felt letdown by it. I think Gears 3 graphics are very impressive and the gameplay and guns have been much refined since the first Gears game. It was mostly the story that was lacking for me in retrospect. About the last 3rd of the game was what I expected ALL of Gears 3 to be. Overall a good game though, but I can understand partly where the TC is coming from (but only partly). Uncharted and Resistance 3 for me don't fit this category though because they both exceeded my expectations. Resistance 3 is a HUGE improvement over 2 in almost every way. For once we get a FPS with an actual campaign and great storytelling...for once!!! I guess we can throw Halo Reach and Halo 3 in there too, they had rather great stories as well. U3 was amazing for me as well. While the core theme of the gameplay didn't change, how the story was told did. I loved how the story was about Drake's personal journey and learning about himself. I loved getting to see that side of Drake over just treasure hunting. In the end though to each his own lol.

well said. Disagree, as I am loving gears 3, but well said on to each their own.
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"]H[QUOTE="dr-professional"]Uncharted 3 is debatable, Killzone 3 does not (sometimes debatable) and God of war does not and it's inconsistent. Oh and heavy rain? No, and it's a movie.dr-professional
There is absolutely no debate there when it comes to.Uncharted 3>>> Gears 3 graphically. Uncharted 3 looks better then Gears 3. Uncharted 3 owns that console graphics king crown. Its ok, its not the end of the world for you lemming. Life goes on. Killzone 3 also loks better too, so does God of War 3. That game is stunning, and Heavy Rain looks a lot better as well

Wait... I'm an xbox fan now? When did this happen? Oh wait, because your opinion is wrong. Uncharted3 does not >>>>> Gears. Hell they are almost equal, and many sites are saying they are easily comparable. Not to mention Rage, and intalled Crysis 2 look better than Uncharted 3 as well and they are actually >>>> Uncharted 3, and gues what the best versions run on? Not everyone needs to be a fanboy to tell the truth how it is. Btw, i am a professional doctor,

In no way or they equal and if you are going to throw out baseless claims from sites that said so then you better back it up. There is not one single thing Gears does better then Uncharted. Everything from Character models to textures to lighting to physics Uncharted absolutely out shines Gears in and one thing that Uncharted CRUSHES Gears in is animations Gears was always motion blur heavy and too dependent on shaders but when they added more color to Gears 3 you could start to see all its graphically falws and see it for what it really was graphically. You can just tell that Uncharted is made of a higher quality, more polys, real textures, more detailed environments, better lighting, and the far far superior animations. Uncharted 3 OWNS the crown of consels graphics king and many many gamers and sites DO and HAVE actually agreed to that reality Maybe you should try playing it and see for yourself
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Zophar87

[QUOTE="dr-professional"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] There is absolutely no debate there when it comes to.Uncharted 3>>> Gears 3 graphically. Uncharted 3 looks better then Gears 3. Uncharted 3 owns that console graphics king crown. Its ok, its not the end of the world for you lemming. Life goes on. Killzone 3 also loks better too, so does God of War 3. That game is stunning, and Heavy Rain looks a lot better as wellactionjunkie10
Wait... I'm an xbox fan now? When did this happen? Oh wait, because your opinion is wrong. Uncharted3 does not >>>>> Gears. Hell they are almost equal, and many sites are saying they are easily comparable. Not to mention Rage, and intalled Crysis 2 look better than Uncharted 3 as well and they are actually >>>> Uncharted 3, and gues what the best versions run on? Not everyone needs to be a fanboy to tell the truth how it is. Btw, i am a professional doctor,

In no way or they equal and if you are going to throw out baseless claims from sites that said so then you better back it up. There is not one single thing Gears does better then Uncharted. Everything from Character models to textures to lighting to physics Uncharted absolutely out shines Gears in and one thing that Uncharted CRUSHES Gears in is animations Gears was always motion blur heavy and too dependent on shaders but when they added more color to Gears 3 you could start to see all its graphically falws and see it for what it really was graphically. You can just tell that Uncharted is made of a higher quality, more polys, real textures, more detailed environments, better lighting, and the far far superior animations. Uncharted 3 OWNS the crown of consels graphics king and many many gamers and sites DO and HAVE actually agreed to that reality Maybe you should try playing it and see for yourself

Someone has a different opinion than you? OMG YOUR LIFE SUCKS SO BAD

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#108 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Gears 3 is upscaled to 1080p. I thiuggt you'd know that being a Gears groupie and all. Gears 3 don't even have AA, Uncharted does LMAOactionjunkie10

I'm not a Gears groupie. But if it's so easy then why can't Uncharted 3 do it?! I thought the PS3 can do eveything!!!

Do you even know what upscale means bro? Uncharted 3 has a higher native resolution from what I recall

Both are 720p bro.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="cainetao11"][QUOTE="nightshade869"][QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"]lol i should make the same thread about uncharted or killzone or resistance. actionjunkie10
Lol while I think the TC is greatly exaggerating I did feel G3 was a letdown. To me...I don't know....I just came to expect too much from the game I think and just felt letdown by it. I think Gears 3 graphics are very impressive and the gameplay and guns have been much refined since the first Gears game. It was mostly the story that was lacking for me in retrospect. About the last 3rd of the game was what I expected ALL of Gears 3 to be. Overall a good game though, but I can understand partly where the TC is coming from (but only partly). Uncharted and Resistance 3 for me don't fit this category though because they both exceeded my expectations. Resistance 3 is a HUGE improvement over 2 in almost every way. For once we get a FPS with an actual campaign and great storytelling...for once!!! I guess we can throw Halo Reach and Halo 3 in there too, they had rather great stories as well. U3 was amazing for me as well. While the core theme of the gameplay didn't change, how the story was told did. I loved how the story was about Drake's personal journey and learning about himself. I loved getting to see that side of Drake over just treasure hunting. In the end though to each his own lol.

well said. Disagree, as I am loving gears 3, but well said on to each their own.

Yep, Midnightsnacks post was awesome and I totally agree with him that Gears 3 was a let down. I hated it and like TS says it really was boring as hell and surper corny
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

This sounds like a blog, TC.

And :lol: at playing Gears for the story.

Avatar image for Banjo_Kongfooie
Banjo_Kongfooie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Banjo_Kongfooie
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
Androgynous males are popular yet... One super muscular dudes who shout one liners that are funny and enhance the game... And it is terrible yeah. I am sorry that not every video game character is like that pretty boy Drake. but Gears is not even about characters... Gameplay is core.
xLittlekillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 xLittlekillx
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

I sort of agree with OP. The graphics are great, but the art direction is sort of gross. It gives me the sense of large stinky men who haven't pooped in 3 months because of all the protein they pump into themselves.

But this is what most big name exclusives have become. Huge budgeted games that focus around marketing and graphics rather than fun gameplay.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="Banjo_Kongfooie"]Androgynous males are popular yet... One super muscular dudes who shout one liners that are funny and enhance the game... And it is terrible yeah. I am sorry that not every video game character is like that pretty boy Drake. but Gears is not even about characters... Gameplay is core.

At a time when Drake came out almost all other protagonists were the big sterotypical space mairne meat heads of Gears and Halo. So Drake was a breath of fresh air. Also Gears gameplay was apart of the reason why I was disappointed. The aiming is good but the actual gameplay is broing. Its super reptitive and I can keep going on and on. Its basically move to this piece of cover. Kill endless waves of enemies and then move to the next piece of cover. The fact that the story was such garbage gave that boring gameplay no purpose for me and it made the game feel even worse. Now to tell you why i prefer other games over it. For example Uncharted. It gave me puprose and was able to hook me which is the reason why I enjoyed Uncharted's gameplay even more so Plus the fact that Uncharted has a lot more variety with in its gameplay and has the cinematic gaming down to perfection and balancing is also a big part of the many reasons why I like Uncharteds gameplay alot and prefer it over a vast majority of other games. I guess I hate the monotony of Gears gameplay and the poor execution of it despite having great aiming
RandomWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 RandomWinner
Member since 2010 • 3751 Posts

Hated Gears 1 and 2 didn't waste my time on 3. Other than graphics, I agree with what you said whether you meant it or not.

Adamantium4k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Adamantium4k2
Member since 2009 • 896 Posts

Why bash someone's opinion? Could it be that there are people out there that don't like Gears just like there are people that don't like Uncharted?

ohgeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 ohgeez
Member since 2011 • 919 Posts

This thread was destined to turn into a gears vs uncharted thread from the very beginning.

I personally love both and don't see how anybody could love one and hate the other. Nobody in their right mind anyway:|

deathtarget04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#119 deathtarget04
Member since 2009 • 2266 Posts

*Yawn* poor attempt at trolling.

Avatar image for FollowY0urBliss
FollowY0urBliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 FollowY0urBliss
Member since 2010 • 320 Posts

Man oh man... lol... People like actionjunkie and thegamedude (Moreso the latter) really make ps3 fans look bad. Don'tget me wrong, I'm not saying all ps3 fans are like this.Fortunately, average ps3 fans are made up of normal videogame fans. But these guys... ugh....

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose. =/

lunatic0495

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lunatic0495
Member since 2005 • 134 Posts

In all honesty, this could be the most ludicrous thread I have ever read through. It started out with nothing more than an opinion yet somehow the topic creator started to throw blind "facts" to prove a point that still never materialized. Even went as far as to say poor people buy 360 because they can't afford a PS3. Mostly everyone buys a 250GB 360 nowadays which is $299 while the PS3 is $249. Then on top of that 360 owners pay the $50 for a year of LIVE Gold. Nothing aimed at 360 owners here makes any sense at all. :roll:

Pelon208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Pelon208
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

GeOW3 was a blast for me, well different tastes

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#123 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17455 Posts

Why bash someone's opinion? Could it be that there are people out there that don't like Gears just like there are people that don't like Uncharted?

Adamantium4k2
Because most people on here have been around a while, like me. The more you post here, the more known you become, and you others begin to know your posting habits, whether you are biased, and whether or not you are a blind fanboy. TC has established himself already, so we know he is just bashing it because its Microsoft related. You cant escape your posting history around here.......which is why we see so many troll accounts. They know that with their regular account, people would just dismiss their post because it is very likely biased. But im sure u know what thats like...;)
HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Do you even know what upscale means bro? Uncharted 3 has a higher native resolution from what I recall

actionjunkie10

No it doesn't. lol

yeah, the people who blindly praise games are the devil. but you're the good guy when you're ignorantly bashing them.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

I think gears basically gave halo a run for it's money

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 actionjunkie10

*Yawn* poor attempt at trolling.

deathtarget04
People like you really make 360 fans look bad, so just because people don't get on their knees and blindly praise Gears they are trolling? I mean wow talk about fanboys. If anything you guys are the ones doing the real trolling. People have different opinions from the games you like. And that doesn't make them a troll. Here is my opnion, Gears 3 IS corny, its boring, its over rated, and I share the same opinion as the TS, so whag, that doesn't make me or any one else who shares that same opinion a troll. Different tastes for different folks
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#127 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

I think gears basically gave halo a run for it's money

eboyishere
Halo Reach is leagues better than any Gears game could hope to be :P
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Slashless
[QUOTE="Adamantium4k2"]

navyguy21
Because most people on here have been around a while, like me. The more you post here, the more known you become, and you others begin to know your posting habits, whether you are biased, and whether or not you are a blind fanboy. TC has established himself already, so we know he is just bashing it because its Microsoft related. You cant escape your posting history around here.......which is why we see so many troll accounts. They know that with their regular account, people would just dismiss their post because it is very likely biased. But im sure u know what thats like...;)

Your sig made me laugh out loud :lol: *Tries tactic out :P *
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 actionjunkie10

In all honesty, this could be the most ludicrous thread I have ever read through. It started out with nothing more than an opinion yet somehow the topic creator started to throw blind "facts" to prove a point that still never materialized. Even went as far as to say poor people buy 360 because they can't afford a PS3. Mostly everyone buys a 250GB 360 nowadays which is $299 while the PS3 is $249. Then on top of that 360 owners pay the $50 for a year of LIVE Gold. Nothing aimed at 360 owners here makes any sense at all. :roll:

lunatic0495
Hey, this thread is awesome for the fact that there is a lot of truth to what he said about Gears and in returm watching the Gears fanboys in return go ape**** has been priceless! I cant get enough of this thread And shows why people view lemmings as the worst most rabid fanboys ever
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 actionjunkie10

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="Zophar87"]

No it doesn't. lol

HavocV3

yeah, the people who blindly praise games are the devil. but you're the good guy when you're ignorantly bashing them.

Lol do you exaggerate and put words into peoples mouths like this all the time? Yeah, so anybody who has criticisms of the game is ignorantly bashing it and is a monster in your head. Seriously, grow up. You make 360 fans look bad
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 navyguy21
[QUOTE="lunatic0495"]

actionjunkie10
Hey, this thread is awesome for the fact that there is a lot of truth to what he said about Gears and in returm watching the Gears fanboys in return go ape**** has been priceless! I cant get enough of this thread And shows why people view lemmings as the worst most rabid fanboys ever

Well, as i said before, one cant escape their posting history. People begin to learn who you are by your posts. TC is a known PS3 fanboy, so people tend to dismiss his views on anything Microsoft because its ALWAYS negative. Not every 360 games sucks, just like not every PS3 game sucks. And we all know why you agree with TC......
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#132 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

The X-Box 360's swansong Gears of War 3 is a real chore to play. Graphically it does not impress. Actually it looks like Gears 1 with more jaggies and muddier textures. Horrid graphics can be overlooked though when a game has great gameplay but Gears 3 falls flat here as well. It more of the same rumbling from cover to cover using the same weapons over and over shooting the same enemies time and again. This isn't 2006 anymore but Gears 3 looks and plays like it is. Throw in the super machismo extra steriotypical characters into a plot which manages to be both generic and convoluted at the same time and what you have is another meh X-Box exclusive.

Pray_to_me

I haven't read through the whole thread yet. But, did you give examples of games that are supposedly better? Games that Gears 3 is being compared to.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="lunatic0495"]

navyguy21

Well, as i said before, one cant escape their posting history. People begin to learn who you are by your posts. TC is a known PS3 fanboy, so people tend to dismiss his views on anything Microsoft because its ALWAYS negative. Not every 360 games sucks, just like not every PS3 game sucks. And we all know why you agree with TC......

What great logic. Any one that agrees with TS only agrees with him because they are cows, no way could it ever be that maybe just maybe we played the game to form that opinion. No, we only agreed because we are all just cows
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Slashless

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

The X-Box 360's swansong Gears of War 3 is a real chore to play. Graphically it does not impress. Actually it looks like Gears 1 with more jaggies and muddier textures. Horrid graphics can be overlooked though when a game has great gameplay but Gears 3 falls flat here as well. It more of the same rumbling from cover to cover using the same weapons over and over shooting the same enemies time and again. This isn't 2006 anymore but Gears 3 looks and plays like it is. Throw in the super machismo extra steriotypical characters into a plot which manages to be both generic and convoluted at the same time and what you have is another meh X-Box exclusive.

jun_aka_pekto

I haven't read through the whole thread yet. But, did you give examples of games that are supposedly better? Games that Gears 3 is being compared to.

TC hasn't posted since the OP :P
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 actionjunkie10
I don't get the hate for the OP. He was spot on, and everything he said made a lot of sense.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
What great logic. Any one that agrees with TS only agrees with him because they are cows, no way could it ever be that maybe just maybe we played the game to form that opinion. No, we only agreed because we are all just cows actionjunkie10
Everybody has their preferences. What I don't understand is that you seem to be calling everyone out on this thread who likes Gears 3 as a fanboy. But in another thread you accuse anyone who has negative things to say about UC3 to be trolling. Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#137 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts
The story was f**** god awful [spoiler] I wasn't expecting Marcus to have daddy issues and go from hating him to- when his Dad "died for the cause" and they zoomed into Marcus's face, I thought he was going to cry. Then Cole's whole flashback to his sports days was not needed, dumb and pointless. Then you have the whole stupid final boss and how easy Epic made to kill it..Really..endless rechargeable Hammer of dawn? Dumb [/spoiler] The graphics were good, but I didn't like how they went from live action into cut scenes, it was choppy and not seamless. Then to see my lem friends abandon the game shortly after its release and no one to play MP left me wishing I would of rented it.
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"]What great logic. Any one that agrees with TS only agrees with him because they are cows, no way could it ever be that maybe just maybe we played the game to form that opinion. No, we only agreed because we are all just cows clone01
Everybody has their preferences. What I don't understand is that you seem to be calling everyone out on this thread who likes Gears 3 as a fanboy. But in another thread you accuse anyone who has negative things to say about UC3 to be trolling. Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?

Are you crazy, I've responded to the fanboys calling the OP a troll just for sharing his opinion. That's what I respond to And in those other instances your completely wrong, because when somebody bltantly lies about U3 or bashes the developer then yes I will call them out for the troll they are just like I would with anybody saying false things about Gears are bashing its developer. I also find it kins of creepy how your following my posts.
MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

At least try and make it more interesting than that OP. :P

6/10

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 navyguy21
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"]What great logic. Any one that agrees with TS only agrees with him because they are cows, no way could it ever be that maybe just maybe we played the game to form that opinion. No, we only agreed because we are all just cows actionjunkie10

Are you crazy, I've responded to the fanboys calling the OP a troll just for sharing his opinion. That's what I respond to And in those other instances your completely wrong, because when somebody bltantly lies about U3 or bashes the developer then yes I will call them out for the troll they are just like I would with anybody saying false things about Gears are bashing its developer. I also find it kins of creepy how your following my posts.

Again, people recognize you because of HOW you post, not necessarily the content. You dont seem to be getting what he is saying. You agreed with TC, thats fine. But what about the posters who agreed with TC bashing UC3? Because you dont agree with the bashing, you call them trolls. Wouldnt that make you a troll too since you agree with TC? I mean going by your own logic? In reality, we all know TC is a cow. There is no denying that. And as such, posters are dismissing him as a troll because he has proven himself to be throughout his posting history. By defending him, you are either admitting to being a cow, or honestly unaware of his posting habits. We know him here, just like we know you. We know who will defend cows, who will defend lemmings, who are/arent fanboys, etc.
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="navyguy21"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="clone01"] Everybody has their preferences. What I don't understand is that you seem to be calling everyone out on this thread who likes Gears 3 as a fanboy. But in another thread you accuse anyone who has negative things to say about UC3 to be trolling. Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?

Again, people recognize you because of HOW you post, not necessarily the content. You dont seem to be getting what he is saying. You agreed with TC, thats fine. But what about the posters who agreed with TC bashing UC3? Because you dont agree with the bashing, you call them trolls. Wouldnt that make you a troll too since you agree with TC? I mean going by your own logic? In reality, we all know TC is a cow. There is no denying that. And as such, posters are dismissing him as a troll because he has proven himself to be throughout his posting history. By defending him, you are either admitting to being a cow, or honestly unaware of his posting habits. We know him here, just like we know you. We know who will defend cows, who will defend lemmings, who are/arent fanboys, etc.

its the fact they are calling him a troll. Thats the issue. He articulated his opinion, it made perfect sense and I'm sure a lot of people out side lemspot lol would agree. but because it goes againat the game lemmings hyped to be the second coming of Jesus, he's a troll and this and that. That's the crazy part, and its what I have an issue with. Also, i couldn't care less what he is or what his posting history was. I don't have a predisposed position to anyboy. If at 1 point he or anybody else makes a good post, then I would consider it a good post
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#142 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

While I agree that the stroyline is dumb, but I don't find it boring at all. It's pretty action packed thorughout the game andit looks pretty good too. Not the best looking game on console, but still pretty good nonetheless.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 clone01
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"]What great logic. Any one that agrees with TS only agrees with him because they are cows, no way could it ever be that maybe just maybe we played the game to form that opinion. No, we only agreed because we are all just cows actionjunkie10

How are they blatant lies? You've responded to opinions in the same fashion. And your posting style of calling people trolls kind of stands out on its own. No need to really "follow" anything. And why do I have the distinct suspicion that if the TC had made a similar post about UCS rather than Gears 3 you'd be up in arms about it.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Zophar87

[QUOTE="HavocV3"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Wow so I'm bashing the game because I don't blindly praise it like you? Forum trolls *sigh*actionjunkie10

Lol do you exaggerate and put words into peoples mouths like this all the time? Yeah, so anybody who has criticisms of the game is ignorantly bashing it and is a monster in your head. Seriously, grow up. You make 360 fans look bad

You make gamers as a whole look bad.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="clone01"] Everybody has their preferences. What I don't understand is that you seem to be calling everyone out on this thread who likes Gears 3 as a fanboy. But in another thread you accuse anyone who has negative things to say about UC3 to be trolling. Don't you think that's a little hypocritical?

How are they blatant lies? You've responded to opinions in the same fashion. And your posting style of calling people trolls kind of stands out on its own. No need to really "follow" anything. And why do I have the distinct suspicion that if the TC had made a similar post about UCS rather than Gears 3 you'd be up in arms about it.

Unless you know the posts I was responsing to in the other threads vs this thread, then stop assuming things. That only makes you look ignorant. But if you want to keep assuming go ahead. Grow up. Understand that I have a right to my opinions just like how the TS has a right to his opinions and like how people have a right to respectfully disagree but for him to be called a troll. He has no business being called a troll by lemmings just for sharing his opinion about a video game. And maybe that offends you because you are one of the lemmings.
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 actionjunkie10

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="HavocV3"]

Zophar87

Says random system wars Gears fanboy #6283949 lol
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 clone01
He has no business being called a troll by lemmings just for sharing his opinion about a video game. And maybe that offends you because you are one of the lemmings. actionjunkie10
I'm not assuming things at all. You've responded to people expressing opinions by calling them trolls. Its all over the UC3/Arkham City thread created by Swift Boss A. So you take offense when someone call the TC a troll, but its okay for you to call people trolls? Seems like kind of a double standard. And feel free to check my posting history. You'll find I'm pretty far from a lemming. Or you can check my PSN ID if you like. Its in my sig.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Lol do you exaggerate and put words into peoples mouths like this all the time? Yeah, so anybody who has criticisms of the game is ignorantly bashing it and is a monster in your head. Seriously, grow up. You make 360 fans look bad actionjunkie10

Says random system wars Gears fanboy #6283949 lol

Yeah, call me names and further prove my point. You basically came into this thread and openly bashed a game that you have obviously never played. I enjoy playing a game and that immediately makes me a fanboy? Yeah, you'll fit in here, little kid.

"LOLZ GUISE GEARS OF WAR 3 ISN'T NATIVE 720P. LOL THIS GAME SUCKS"

You should stop worrying about what I play and focus on those "cinematic experiences" you keep tasting in the back of your throat...

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] He has no business being called a troll by lemmings just for sharing his opinion about a video game. And maybe that offends you because you are one of the lemmings. clone01
I'm not assuming things at all. You've responded to people expressing opinions by calling them trolls. Its all over the UC3/Arkham City thread created by Swift Boss A. So you take offense when someone call the TC a troll, but its okay for you to call people trolls? Seems like kind of a double standard. And feel free to check my posting history. You'll find I'm pretty far from a lemming. Or you can check my PSN ID if you like. Its in my sig.

You are grossly exaggerating and not applying the proper context. Read that thread. I only have like 3 posts tops in that thtead and i only called 1 guy a troll , read the contents of his post and you will see why. That has no comparison or relevancey to this thread and to the fact people are calling TS a troll here just based on his posting history alone while completely dismissing this good thread and his opinion Again, do you even have simple logic? You are terrible grasping at straws