Gears 3: So corny, so boring.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#51 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49583 Posts
[QUOTE="carlisledavid79"] Don't hold it too tight :O

Why is that? 0.0
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="ThaGameDude"]grab a ps3 then come talk to mecarlisledavid79
I grabbed mine, I'm holding onto it tight. So... hi. :]

Don't hold it too tight :O

I went to hug my PS3 once. Then I realized I was hugging my George Forman grill and then I was a sad.

ThaGameDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 ThaGameDude
Member since 2011 • 137 Posts

[QUOTE="ThaGameDude"]

[QUOTE="dr-professional"] Differnce is the "Crappy System" unlike the PS3 does not have 77 million users looking for lost funds, birth certificates, social security, and federal loans from annie mae.brennanhuff

compare the specs of the ps3 and the xbox, nuff said, and people that bash the xbox do it for a reason its a crappy system, with no good exclusives, and honestly its for people who cant afford the money to buy a ps3, they just dont admit it, so they keep claiming their honda civic xbox is even comparable to the lamborghini ps3, look at the specs and facts before you even begin to defend that crappy system

BWHWHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my, where do I begin...

1. PS3 owners cry more about paying for Xbox Live then Xbox owners on these forums. Sony's new campaign is playing online for free. If anything, the PS3 is the poor man's 360 since PS3 owners can't afford $4 a month apparently.

2. Compare the specs? How about proof is in the pudding. The PS3 TO THIS VERY DAY can't do the same thing the 360 can. This FACT cows seem to forget about every time they start one of these stupid threads. On top of that, multiplat games in almost every single case, perform WORSE on the PS3 compared to the 360 version. I mean 5 years of this and you would think people wouldn't even talk about PS3 specs.

3. Sony dropped the price of the PS3 IN IT'S FIRST YEAR of existence.

You know, I could go on but don't feel like it. Clearly your ignorance is beyond repair. Oh, and by the way, I have both systems. The PS3 is more like a house of cards that have been ducked tape and super glued together with a fan blowing next to it.

1. why cry about it? we spent more money for the ps3 dont you think we would?

2. the ps3 can do everything far better thn the xbox and we have far more superior exclusive content.

3. to make it affordable for the broke bums who couldnt afford it who had already purchased a xbox

4. i could go on and on to, but the fact of the matter is xbox is junk, and the reason why you guys pay for online is because they mommy and daddy will pay for timothy's halo/gears online experience lololol

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

I went to hug my PS3 once. Then I realized I was hugging my George Forman grill and then I was a sad.

Zophar87

At least you made George happy!

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#55 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

You must hate consoles TC, because, graphics wise, Gears 3 is clearly up to the best you can find. Gameplay wise, it´s more about opinion. Personally, i love the game.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Stevo_the_gamer

At least you made George happy!

He not just happy. HE ECSTATIC!

...Wait that's Mike Tyson.

ThaGameDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ThaGameDude

[QUOTE="ThaGameDude"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Yeah? I hear graphics make a great game, man.

Zophar87

great graphics on the games i mentioned make them alot better due to the games being badass themselves, i dont need to sit here and beat an already dead horse, stop hating on the ps3 so much, theres nothing to hate about it, on the other hand xbox has alot to hate about nuff said im done

I'm not hating on the PS3, but you're basically telling me that graphics make the game. As if, there's a reason my 8 and 16-bit consoles have remained on my entertainment system for the past 20-25 years.

You're a typical PS3 fanboy that needs to keep their mouth shut and worry about their own games instead of what everyone else is playing.

crash bandicoot ps1, oddworld abes oddysea ps1, very great games with less superior graphics of todays generation, are still great games and were ps1 exclusives, im not bashing games with crappy graphics, if you read what i wrote you would understand, its ok though someday you will get a ps3, try black friday man they got a bundle for 200 bucks at wal mart, with ratchet and clank and little big planet 2, also you can buy blu ray movies for 10 bucks and eatch them on your ps3, rather then buying some xbox, getting a game which requires 2 to 3 dicks lol, and having to buy a seperate blu ray player, im done man nuff said, accept the facts and im far from a fanboy, i look for the best on the market im pretty wealthy and believe me when it comes to class and more bang for my buck it goes to the ps3,

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

i look for the best on the market im pretty wealthy and believe me when it comes to class and more bang for my buck it goes to the ps3,

ThaGameDude

Is your PS3 made of gold? What with you being wealthy and all.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 actionjunkie10
Member since 2011 • 739 Posts

The X-Box 360's swansong Gears of War 3 is a real chore to play. Graphically it does not impress. Actually it looks like Gears 1 with more jaggies and muddier textures. Horrid graphics can be overlooked though when a game has great gameplay but Gears 3 falls flat here as well. It more of the same rumbling from cover to cover using the same weapons over and over shooting the same enemies time and again. This isn't 2006 anymore but Gears 3 looks and plays like it is. Throw in the super machismo extra steriotypical characters into a plot which manages to be both generic and convoluted at the same time and what you have is another meh X-Box exclusive.

Pray_to_me
This guy speaks the absolute truth! But I guess lemmings gonna be butt hurt and cry lol
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#60 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

[QUOTE="dr-professional"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Well, you press the eject button, and then put the disk in. Close the tray, then the disk spins up, and the laser reads the disk and transmits the data on to the screen--to which the user then uses a controller to input commands which we then use to "play" the game so to speak.

ThaGameDude

Differnce is the "Crappy System" unlike the PS3 does not have 77 million users looking for lost funds, birth certificates, social security, and federal loans from annie mae.

compare the specs of the ps3 and the xbox, nuff said, and people that bash the xbox do it for a reason its a crappy system, with no good exclusives, and honestly its for people who cant afford the money to buy a ps3, they just dont admit it, so they keep claiming their honda civic xbox is even comparable to the lamborghini ps3, look at the specs and facts before you even begin to defend that crappy system

Well, im not sure if i would prefer a lamborgini with the horse power of an honda civic over an actual honda civic. Im not a 'smoke and mirrors' kind of guy :P

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="ThaGameDude"]

great graphics on the games i mentioned make them alot better due to the games being badass themselves, i dont need to sit here and beat an already dead horse, stop hating on the ps3 so much, theres nothing to hate about it, on the other hand xbox has alot to hate about nuff said im done

ThaGameDude

I'm not hating on the PS3, but you're basically telling me that graphics make the game. As if, there's a reason my 8 and 16-bit consoles have remained on my entertainment system for the past 20-25 years.

You're a typical PS3 fanboy that needs to keep their mouth shut and worry about their own games instead of what everyone else is playing.

crash bandicoot ps1, oddworld abes oddysea ps1, very great games with less superior graphics of todays generation, are still great games and were ps1 exclusives, im not bashing games with crappy graphics, if you read what i wrote you would understand, its ok though someday you will get a ps3, try black friday man they got a bundle for 200 bucks at wal mart, with ratchet and clank and little big planet 2, also you can buy blu ray movies for 10 bucks and eatch them on your ps3, rather then buying some xbox, getting a game which requires 2 to 3 dicks lol, and having to buy a seperate blu ray player, im done man nuff said, accept the facts and im far from a fanboy, i look for the best on the market im pretty wealthy and believe me when it comes to class and more bang for my buck it goes to the ps3,

Actually, I have a PS3. But thanks for proving to SW that money can't buy brains.

ps3

ThaGameDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ThaGameDude

[QUOTE="ThaGameDude"] i look for the best on the market im pretty wealthy and believe me when it comes to class and more bang for my buck it goes to the ps3,

clone01

no its made of

CPU: Cell Processor PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz 1 VMX vector unit per core 512KB L2 cache 7 x SPE @3.2GHz 7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs 7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE * 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS GPU: RSX @550MHz 1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines Sound: Dolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell-base processing) Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz 256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz System Bandwidth: Main RAM: 25.6GB/s VRAM: 22.4GB/s RSX: 20GB/s (write) + 15GB/s (read) SB: 2.5GB/s (write) + 2.5GB/s (read) System Floating Point Performance: 2 TFLOPS Storage: HDD Detachable 2.5" HDD slot x 1 I/O: USB: Front x 4, Rear x 2 (USB2.0) Memory Stick: standard/Duo, PRO x 1 SD: standard/mini x 1 CompactFlash: (Type I, II) x 1 Communication: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) x3 (input x 1 + output x 2) Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR) Controller: Bluetooth (up to 7) USB2.0 (wired) Wi-Fi (PSP®) Network (over IP) AV Output: Screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p HDMI: HDMI out x 2 Analog: AV MULTI OUT x 1 Digital audio: DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) x 1 CD Disc media (read only): PlayStation CD-ROM PlayStation 2 CD-ROM CD-DA (ROM), CD-R, CD-RW SACD Hybrid (CD layer), SACD HD DualDisc (audio side), DualDisc (DVD side) DVD Disc media (read only): PlayStation 2 DVD-ROM PLAYSTATION 3 DVD-ROM DVD-Video: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW Blu-ray Disc media (read only): PLAYSTATION 3 BD-ROM BD-Video: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE

Avatar image for carlisledavid79
carlisledavid79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 carlisledavid79
Member since 2006 • 10522 Posts
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="carlisledavid79"] Don't hold it too tight :O

Why is that? 0.0

You're other system may get jealous, pretty soon they'll all want hugs.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Pray_to_me"]

The X-Box 360's swansong Gears of War 3 is a real chore to play. Graphically it does not impress. Actually it looks like Gears 1 with more jaggies and muddier textures. Horrid graphics can be overlooked though when a game has great gameplay but Gears 3 falls flat here as well. It more of the same rumbling from cover to cover using the same weapons over and over shooting the same enemies time and again. This isn't 2006 anymore but Gears 3 looks and plays like it is. Throw in the super machismo extra steriotypical characters into a plot which manages to be both generic and convoluted at the same time and what you have is another meh X-Box exclusive.

actionjunkie10

This guy speaks the absolute truth! But I guess lemmings gonna be butt hurt and cry lol

Or you could get an HDTV and stop playing on a toaster. That might help.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

Actually, I have a PS3. But thanks for proving to SW that money can't buy brains.

Zophar87

This picture does not include you hugging it; therefore, it is invalid.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="carlisledavid79"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="carlisledavid79"] Don't hold it too tight :O

Why is that? 0.0

You're other system may get jealous, pretty soon they'll all want hugs.

Yeah, that is a fair point--can't please everyone!
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]I grabbed mine, I'm holding onto it tight. So... hi. :]Stevo_the_gamer
Me too. Never leave me, mighty PS3! Its so powerful. I use the Blu-Ray player to time travel. I was just in the age of the dinosuars. Rawr!

My PS3 keeps my feet warm. I guess I should have picked up the Time Travel add-on accessory. Poopy.

My 360 collects dust in my closet. So it helps to keep my closet dust free. Thank god for the big dust collector that is the 360!
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Zophar87

[QUOTE="clone01"]

[QUOTE="ThaGameDude"] i look for the best on the market im pretty wealthy and believe me when it comes to class and more bang for my buck it goes to the ps3,

ThaGameDude

no its made of

CPU: Cell Processor PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz 1 VMX vector unit per core 512KB L2 cache 7 x SPE @3.2GHz 7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs 7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE * 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS GPU: RSX @550MHz 1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines Sound: Dolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell-base processing) Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz 256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz System Bandwidth: Main RAM: 25.6GB/s VRAM: 22.4GB/s RSX: 20GB/s (write) + 15GB/s (read) SB: 2.5GB/s (write) + 2.5GB/s (read) System Floating Point Performance: 2 TFLOPS Storage: HDD Detachable 2.5" HDD slot x 1 I/O: USB: Front x 4, Rear x 2 (USB2.0) Memory Stick: standard/Duo, PRO x 1 SD: standard/mini x 1 CompactFlash: (Type I, II) x 1 Communication: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) x3 (input x 1 + output x 2) Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR) Controller: Bluetooth (up to 7) USB2.0 (wired) Wi-Fi (PSP®) Network (over IP) AV Output: Screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p HDMI: HDMI out x 2 Analog: AV MULTI OUT x 1 Digital audio: DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) x 1 CD Disc media (read only): PlayStation CD-ROM PlayStation 2 CD-ROM CD-DA (ROM), CD-R, CD-RW SACD Hybrid (CD layer), SACD HD DualDisc (audio side), DualDisc (DVD side) DVD Disc media (read only): PlayStation 2 DVD-ROM PLAYSTATION 3 DVD-ROM DVD-Video: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW Blu-ray Disc media (read only): PLAYSTATION 3 BD-ROM BD-Video: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE

Funny, you must have a different model because I don't see a "third place" ribbon on your's.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] My 360 collects dust in my closet. So it helps to keep my closet dust free. Thank god for the big dust collector that is the 360!

I hope you're using the glossy Xbox 360, if not, then that method has fail written all over it!
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

no its made of

ThaGameDude

Do you hug your PS3 and time travel with it, like Stevo and I do? I have to say, I'm kind of dissapointed. I would have figured that you'd have a gold PS3. You must not really be all that wealthy.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Zophar87

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] My 360 collects dust in my closet. So it helps to keep my closet dust free. Thank god for the big dust collector that is the 360!Stevo_the_gamer
I hope you're using the glossy Xbox 360, if not, then that method has fail written all over it!

I guess we can add "It only does Air Purifier" to that list of thing the XB360 can do.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 actionjunkie10

You must hate consoles TC, because, graphics wise, Gears 3 is clearly up to the best you can find. Gameplay wise, it´s more about opinion. Personally, i love the game.

PAL360
Sure, its the best you can find on the 360, but sorry the PS3 does exist, and Uncharted 3,Killzone 3, God of War 3, and Heavy Rain all out do Gears 3 graphically. Personally, Geara 3 was a huge LET DOWN to me.
Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#74 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts
Me and my PS3 went to a local pie eating contest. It came in third place.
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="ThaGameDude"]no its made of

clone01

Do you hug your PS3 and time travel with it, like Stevo and I do? I have to say, I'm kind of dissapointed. I would have figured that you'd have a gold PS3. You must not really be all that wealthy.

Come on Clone, not everyone can be as cool as us with our Gold-plated PS3s and the diamond buttons along with an imprint of kaz hirai's **** on the top, along with his signature.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 actionjunkie10

Trolling is a art.

Wasdie
So he's trolling because he doesn't worship the gane like you do? My god these fanboys
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Trolling is a art.

actionjunkie10
So he's trolling because he doesn't worship the gane like you do? My god these fanboys

Wasdie is allowed to worship ARMA 2 because it helps him cope with his "issues." :3
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] My 360 collects dust in my closet. So it helps to keep my closet dust free. Thank god for the big dust collector that is the 360!Zophar87

I guess we can add "It only does Air Purifier" to that list of thing the XB360 can do.

Zing! Time to notify the Sony PR department! :D
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Zophar87

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

actionjunkie10

Sure, its the best you can find on the 360, but sorry the PS3 does exist, and Uncharted 3,Killzone 3, God of War 3, and Heavy Rain all out do Gears 3 graphically. Personally, Geara 3 was a huge LET DOWN to me.

Gears of War 3 is in 1080p but Uncharted 3 isn't.

lolol

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]I hope you're using the glossy Xbox 360, if not, then that method has fail written all over it!Stevo_the_gamer

Zing! Time to notify the Sony PR department! :D

If it makes Kevin Butler giggle and flail like an idiot then I'm so in.

Austindro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Austindro
Member since 2011 • 856 Posts

[QUOTE="ThaGameDude"]

[QUOTE="clone01"]

Zophar87

no its made of

Funny, you must have a different model because I don't see a "third place" ribbon on your's.

I lol'd

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 actionjunkie10
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Trolling is a art.

Stevo_the_gamer

Wasdie is allowed to worship ARMA 2 because it helps him cope with his "issues." :3

Who's talking about Arma? This is about Gears 3 being corny and boring. People are allowed to have that opinion you know. It doesn't mean they're trolling just because they didnt like the game. I mean my god these Gears fanboys.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Trolling is a art.

actionjunkie10

Calling out Wasdie as a fanboy? Takes guts...

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Who's talking about Arma? This is about Gears 3 being corny and boring. People are allowed to have that opinion you know. It doesn't mean they're trolling just because they didnt like the game. I mean my god these Gears fanboys.

The only game Wasdie worships is ARMA 2.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Sure, its the best you can find on the 360, but sorry the PS3 does exist, and Uncharted 3,Killzone 3, God of War 3, and Heavy Rain all out do Gears 3 graphically. Personally, Geara 3 was a huge LET DOWN to me. actionjunkie10

lolol

Gears 3 is upscaled to 1080p. I thiuggt you'd know that being a Gears groupie and all. Gears 3 don't even have AA, Uncharted does LMAO

I'm not a Gears groupie. But if it's so easy then why can't Uncharted 3 do it?! I thought the PS3 can do eveything!!!

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 actionjunkie10

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

Zophar87

lolol

Gears 3 is upscaled to 1080p. I thoght you'd know that being a Gears groupie and all lol;) Gears 3 don't even have AA tho, Uncharted does LMAO
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 actionjunkie10

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="Zophar87"]

lolol

Zophar87

Gears 3 is upscaled to 1080p. I thiuggt you'd know that being a Gears groupie and all. Gears 3 don't even have AA, Uncharted does LMAO

I'm not a Gears groupie. But if it's so easy then why can't Uncharted 3 do it?! I thought the PS3 can do eveything!!!

Do you even know what upscale means bro? Uncharted 3 has a higher native resolution from what I recall

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Gears 3 is upscaled to 1080p. I thiuggt you'd know that being a Gears groupie and all. Gears 3 don't even have AA, Uncharted does LMAOactionjunkie10

Do you even know what upscale means bro? Uncharted 3 has a higher native resolution from what I recall

No it doesn't. lol

For a game that you love to bash, you don't know too much about it do you?

KC_Hokie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 KC_Hokie
Member since 2006 • 16099 Posts
Gears 3 was the best game I played all year until Skyrim.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

actionjunkie10

Gears 3 and UC3 are 720p native.

brennanhuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 brennanhuff
Member since 2011 • 957 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Trolling is a art.

actionjunkie10

Are you serious?

He doesn't even spell Xbox 360 correctly. Doesn't make one point about the story line, not one level, not one mission. Doesn't mention 4 player coop. Doesn't mention the beast or horde mode. Doesn't mention the real reason to play Gears of War 3, which is multiplayer which has 6 game types and runs amazingly. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know there was actual multiplayer. Clearly, this is a troll.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Zophar87

Gears 3 was the best game I played all year until Skyrim.KC_Hokie

Totally agreed. Until I got ahold of Skyward Sword.

actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 actionjunkie10
H
[QUOTE="actionjunkie10"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

dr-professional

Uncharted 3 is debatable, Killzone 3 does not (sometimes debatable) and God of war does not and it's inconsistent. Oh and heavy rain? No, and it's a movie.

There is absolutely no debate there when it comes to.Uncharted 3>>> Gears 3 graphically. Uncharted 3 looks better then Gears 3. Uncharted 3 owns that console graphics king crown. Its ok, its not the end of the world for you lemming. Life goes on. Killzone 3 also loks better too, so does God of War 3. That game is stunning, and Heavy Rain looks a lot better as well
actionjunkie10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 actionjunkie10
Gears 3 was the best game I played all year until Skyrim.KC_Hokie
That may be your opinion. And of course you will have that opinion being a hard core lemming and all But Gears 3 mentioned any where near the same page with the words " best game" LMAO hilarious joke.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Zophar87

H[QUOTE="dr-professional"][QUOTE="actionjunkie10"] Sure, its the best you can find on the 360, but sorry the PS3 does exist, and Uncharted 3,Killzone 3, God of War 3, and Heavy Rain all out do Gears 3 graphically. Personally, Geara 3 was a huge LET DOWN to me. actionjunkie10
Uncharted 3 is debatable, Killzone 3 does not (sometimes debatable) and God of war does not and it's inconsistent. Oh and heavy rain? No, and it's a movie.

There is absolutely no debate there when it comes to.Uncharted 3>>> Gears 3 graphically. Uncharted 3 looks better then Gears 3. Uncharted 3 owns that console graphics king crown. Its ok, its not the end of the world for you lemming. Life goes on. Killzone 3 also loks better too, so does God of War 3. That game is stunning, and Heavy Rain looks a lot better as well

Yeah and Crysis on PC kills all of them and that game was sooo good. :roll:

Graphics don't make a game worth playing. Take a piece of crap for example; you can spray it with perfume, put glitter, put sprinkles, and dressed in the world's finest silk and it will still be a piece of crap.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="KC_Hokie"]Gears 3 was the best game I played all year until Skyrim.dr-professional

Totally agreed. Until I got ahold of Skyward Sword.

Then you cred about buying a flop and one of the worst games to come out this gen. Then you went back to Skyrim.

Uh, no. Go play a game you don't suck at.