kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

This thread proves MSoft has broken the Cows. They need therapy.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#202 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12957 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

Where is the next upturn in subscribers coming from this year. The 2022 line up doesn't look great.

The Xbox game line up for 2022 is stacked, so I assume from there?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

@x_hedon: stacked with what compared to Sony is very light.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 KvallyX

@robert_sparkes said:

@x_hedon: stacked with what compared to Sony is very light.

Sadly, all Sony has is a couple PS4 games that are sequels. Most believe God of War 2 is getting delayed to 2023.

But what does Xbox 2022 line up and Game Pass have to do with Sony? Not sure why you brought that up?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8065 Posts
@x_hedon said:
@robert_sparkes said:

Where is the next upturn in subscribers coming from this year. The 2022 line up doesn't look great.

at a minimum for Xbox, we are looking at Starfield, Red Fall, and Stalker 2 in terms of day-one Game Pass releases. that's damn strong and it only gets better from there.. heck, there's likely more for 2022 but i don't feel like looking it up..

Starfield alone is a huge title to have coming to the platform..

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

@Antwan3K: all 3 games we know next to nothing about.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By KvallyX
@Antwan3K said:
@x_hedon said:
@robert_sparkes said:

at a minimum for Xbox, we are looking at Starfield, Red Fall, and Stalker 2 in terms of day-one Game Pass releases. that's damn strong and it only gets better from there.. heck, there's likely more for 2022 but i don't feel like looking it up..

Starfield alone is a huge title to have coming to the platform..

Game Pass for 2022 DAY ONE so far, obviously with substantially more to come that haven't been announced as always:

• Scorn
  • Stalker 2
  • Forza Motorsport
  • A Plague Tale Requiem
  • Replaced
  • Tunic
  • Starfield
  • Somerville
  • Redfall
  • Nobody Saves the World
  • Rainbow Six
  • Weird West
  • Hello Neighbor 2
  • Shredders
  • Anacrusus
  • Warhammer 40K Darktide

And with Activision being first party for Microsoft now, Call of Duty will be another big one that is DAY ONE on Game Pass in 2022.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Antwan3K

@x_hedon: damn, totally forgot about A Plague Tale Requiem.. really enjoyed the original 😎

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Antwan3K

@robert_sparkes: we knew next to nothing about Horizon: Zero Dawn and God of War when they were announced.. yet here you are excited for the sequels.. 🤷🏽‍♂️ (i'm excited for the sequels too)

doesn't change the fact those are highly anticipated titles headed to Game Pass on day one.. you asked a question but clearly you weren't actually looking for an answer..

"b bu but teh Halo/Gears/Forza!!1!"..

Well, there's Starfield and RedFall coming..

"b bu but teh new unproven IP!!1!"..

🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#210  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts
@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1: it doesn't matter if you believe it or not.. The official statement from Microsoft is that Gears 5 outsold Gears 4 and you have no evidence to the contrary..

End of story..

Forum messages and Twitter posts of people who have differing opinions is just conjecture; not evidence.. Please try to understand that and move on..

But yeah, i know who he is.. he was one of the people claiming that Game Pass subscribers were up to 23 million way back in April of last year.. clearly he was wrong then (understandable since he doesn't have official information), but he's right about everything else?.. dude, just stop.. He's just offering his opinion and his opinion is not facts/evidence..

Dude, do you see which tweet he quoted back then? He tweeted that rumor from Xbox dumbass Jez Corden. LOL. Nice trym, Xbox fan, nice try. Benji didn't claimed that in the first place at all.

The official statement from Microsoft is that Gears 5 outsold Gears 4 and you have no evidence to the contrary..

Hahah. The official statement is missleading. Poor sales proves that and NPD report and GameSpot employee back then proves that.. Your problem that you ignore it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#211 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@kuu2 said:

This thread proves MSoft has broken the Cows. They need therapy.

And this is why this thread needs to be kept alive. 😂

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: lol dude, read the tweet.. Not only did Benji-Sales agree with Jez, he also added his own commentary saying "that's 5 million new subscribers in only around 3 months" and "this service is going to be enormous very quickly. Just imagine when things like Halo, Star field, etc start hitting".. Making him just as much an "Xbox dumbass" as Jez Corden yet you're worshipping his words when he says something that fits your narrative.. Just shows how much of a sad and desperate fanboy you really are..

Basically, if he disagreed, he would have revealed that Jez was incorrect.. But he didn't because he agreed with Jez.. Again, it just shows that these forum and Twitter posters that you are using for "evidence" are just people making guesses.. You're not providing facts, you're providing opinions..

And the official statement is the official statement.. Gears 5 outsold Gears 4, as stated by the Head/CEO of Xbox.. Sorry, but the opinion of a GameStop employee is meaningless by comparison.. Feel free to disagree, but it's just yet another meaningless opinion..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By mowgly1
@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1: lol dude, read the tweet.. Not only did Benji-Sales agree with Jez, he also added his own commentary saying "that's 5 million new subscribers in only around 3 months" and "this service is going to be enormous very quickly. Just imagine when things like Halo, Star field, etc start hitting".. Making him just as much an "Xbox dumbass" as Jez Corden yet you're worshipping his words when he says something that fits your narrative.. Just shows how much of a sad and desperate fanboy you really are..

Basically, if he disagreed, he would have revealed that Jez was incorrect.. But he didn't because he agreed with Jez.. Again, it just shows that these forum and Twitter posters that you are using for "evidence" are just people making guesses.. You're not providing facts, you're providing opinions..

And the official statement is the official statement.. Gears 5 outsold Gears 4, as stated by the Head/CEO of Xbox.. Sorry, but the opinion of a GameStop employee is meaningless by comparison.. Feel free to disagree, but it's just yet another meaningless opinion..

No shit, Sherlock. From officially 18 mil. subs. to 23 mil. Benji just retweeted Jez Corden and wrote 5 mil. in 3 months, imagine when Halo bla bla, bla.... WOW, what a math, man. what a complicated math. I would say that like Benji did and numeruos others who retweeted Xbox dumbass Jez ( around 215x times ). Of course he wouldn't disagree with Jez because he has no access to Gamepass subs numbers and questioned his info, nor Xbox dumbass Jez Corden has access either. Looks like you ignorig the fact that Benji was at Gamestop back then and he had a sales data about Gears 4 and Gears 5 from all the GameStop stores across the US.

I'm not providing opinions, LOL. I'm providing facts - NPD is official, UK data is official, Benji worked at GameStop back then. LOL Fact is Gears 5 sold worse to 4. Not a single misleading PR crap from Phil Spencer will change that. Yet you are providing an official MISLEADING PR who turned Gamepass downloads into a sales. That is what you are doing constantly. Providing Phil Spencer's crap spewed from his mouth. Well, be my guess. Keep going. Do what you're doing best.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: so Benji agreed with Jez and they were both wrong.. Which means Benji doesn't have all the facts, he just guesses like everyone else..

But do you know who does have all the facts? The CEO of Xbox Gaming.. And he has made an official public statement on Gears 5 outselling Gears 4.. End of story..

Unless you can show me the exact number of Gears 5 games sold and the exact number of Gears 4 games sold, you are providing CONJECTURE; not facts..

Do yourself a favor and look up the meaning of that word so you can stop embarrassing yourself..

As always, feel free to disagree with any statement made by anyone.. I have no problem with that.. But you're pretending that you're providing factual evidence when all you're providing is your fanboy opinion.. bottomline, "officially", Gears 5 has outsold Gears 4 regardless of your opinion on the matter..

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Mowgly at this point, this is embarrassing

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By mowgly1
@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1: so Benji agreed with Jez and they were both wrong.. Which means Benji doesn't have all the facts, he just guesses like everyone else..

But do you know who does have all the facts? The CEO of Xbox Gaming.. And he has made an official public statement on Gears 5 outselling Gears 4.. End of story..

Unless you can show me the exact number of Gears 5 games sold and the exact number of Gears 4 games sold, you are providing CONJECTURE; not facts..

Do yourself a favor and look up the meaning of that word so you can stop embarrassing yourself..

As always, feel free to disagree with any statement made by anyone.. I have no problem with that.. But you're pretending that you're providing factual evidence when all you're providing is your fanboy opinion.. bottomline, "officially", Gears 5 has outsold Gears 4 regardless of your opinion on the matter..

LOL. Trying to sew Jez Corden's tweet to Benji. Nice try, man. He just retweeted it, since Jez Corden, that Xbox dumbass shit, claimed that he has a document which provides exact numbers of GP subs. Later he backpedalled :

Hhaha. Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into sales. Hahaha. You've swallowed that PR. I've provided you a charts and facts. NPD literally implied that Gears 5 sold worse than Gears 4, but also tried to do a damage control "it is on Gamepass". Benji literally told you that Gears 5 sales was cannibalized across the whole GameStop stores in US. Gameindustry.biz literally said that Gears 5 sold just 25% of Gears 4 in a launch week. NPDs, Gameindustry.biz's statements are official published facts, not some assumptions, same as Benjis and Zhuge's posts are facts too, not assumptions. Ignorance is a bliss, Xboy.

If you didn't know, if Phil Spencer wants to know in how many copies games sold specifically ( outside digital copies from Xbox servers, of course ) retailers ( also who are just online ones ) needs to provide number of sold physical copies to sales management at Xbox ( same as NPD can't know the exact numbers if retailers doesn't provide sales data to them for monthly report ). Otherwise Phil Spencer can't know the numbers. Just proves that Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into a sales. Just like ZhugeEX pointed it out : "it would need to include Gamepass downloads to make sense"

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

LOL. Trying to sew Jez Corden's tweet to Benji. Nice try, man. He just retweeted it, since Jez Corden, that Xbox dumbass shit, claimed that he has a document which provides exact numbers of GP subs. Later he backpedalled :

Hhaha. Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into sales. Hahaha. You've swallowed that PR. I've provided you a charts and facts. NPD literally implied that Gears 5 sold worse than Gears 4, but also tried to do a damage control "it is on Gamepass". Benji literally told you that Gears 5 sales was cannibalized across the whole GameStop stores in US. Gameindustry.biz literally said that Gears 5 sold just 25% of Gears 4 in a launch week. Ignorance is a bliss, Xboy.

If you didn't know, if Phil Spencer wants to know in how many copies games sold specifically ( outside digital copies from Xbox servers, of course ) retailers ( also who are just online ones ) needs to provide number of sold physical copies to sales management at Xbox ( same as NPD can't know the exact numbers if retailers doesn't provide sales data to them ). Otherwise Phil Spencer can't know the numbers. Just proves that Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into a sales.

The facts show that Gears 5 outsold the previous Gears. We will go with the facts while you go with made up BS.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: please provide a link and a quote where Phil Spencer says "Game Pass downloads = sales"..

Again, everything else you just said is pure conjecture and fanboy gibberish.. None of which changes the fact that, officially, Gears 5 outsold Gears 4 according to the CEO of Xbox Gaming..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Pedro

This thread now has delivered 25 million gallons of tears from @mowgly 😂

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#220 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44175 Posts

@Pedro said:

This thread now has delivered 25 million gallons of tears from @mowgly 😂

The poor lad must be losing a lot of sleep over this. 😅

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1: please provide a link and a quote where Phil Spencer says "Game Pass downloads = sales"..

Again, everything else you just said is pure conjecture and fanboy gibberish.. None of which changes the fact that, officially, Gears 5 outsold Gears 4 according to the CEO of Xbox Gaming..

Of course there is no officially link who literally saying that Gamepass downloads are sales. lol. It so obvious, even seen from the depths of black hole in space that Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into sales.

@x_hedon said:
@mowgly1
@Antwan3K said:

said:

Hhaha. Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into sales. Hahaha. You've swallowed that PR. I've provided you a charts and facts. NPD literally implied that Gears 5 sold worse than Gears 4, but also tried to do a damage control "it is on Gamepass". Benji literally told you that Gears 5 sales was cannibalized across the whole GameStop stores in US. Gameindustry.biz literally said that Gears 5 sold just 25% of Gears 4 in a launch week. Ignorance is a bliss, Xboy.

If you didn't know, if Phil Spencer wants to know in how many copies games sold specifically ( outside digital copies from Xbox servers, of course ) retailers ( also who are just online ones ) needs to provide number of sold physical copies to sales management at Xbox ( same as NPD can't know the exact numbers if retailers doesn't provide sales data to them ). Otherwise Phil Spencer can't know the numbers. Just proves that Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into a sales.

The facts show that Gears 5 outsold the previous Gears. We will go with the facts while you go with made up BS.

Actually, you're trying to spin Phil Spencer's misleading PR into fact. Well, you're doing great.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: so literally no one has said "Game Pass downloads = sales"..

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

Of course there is no officially link who literally saying that Gamepass downloads are sales.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Pedro

I am Pedro and I approve of this self ownage.😂

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:

Zhuge literally implied it. "Need to include Gamepass to makes sense", which means turn Gamepass download into a sold copy.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#226  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

Zhuge literally implied it. "Need to include Gamepass to makes sense", which means turn Gamepass download into a sold copy.

Bruh, implying is not stating a fact... It's conjecture. Like Antwan asked, post the quote that Gamepass = sales and we can all move on.

Edit: Clarified the first sentence.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: see above post ☝🏽..

where did Phil Spencer say "Game Pass downloads = sales"?..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By mowgly1
@lundy86_4 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Antwan3K said:

Bruh, implying is not stating a fact... It's conjecture. Like Antwan asked, post the quote that Gamepass = sales and we can all move on.

Edit: Clarified the first sentence.

@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1: see above post ☝🏽..

where did Phil Spencer say "Game Pass downloads = sales"?..

Of course Phil Spencer wouldn't say it directly. LOL. He is a corporate PR suit.

It is not conjecture by Zhuge. He knew that Phil Spencer twisted it. LOL. Phil Spencer counted Gamepass downloads as sales to show how Gears 5 sold better than Gears 4, you swallowed it. That is the power of PR, make things to look better than it is, to brainwash Xbox fans like you.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 lundy86_4

@mowgly1: So to summarize this entire thread, you literally have no evidence. Thanks.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Pedro

@mowgly1: you are making s*** up and then tried to pass off that s*** as fact🤣

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1:

then you should stop saying "Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into a sales."..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 mowgly1

@lundy86_4 said:

@mowgly1: So to summarize this entire thread, you literally have no evidence. Thanks.

@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1:

then you should stop saying "Phil Spencer turned Gamepass downloads into a sales."..

Ignoring the NPD statement, gameindustry.biz statement, Benji statement, Zhuge statements....yep, ignorance is a bliss. Xbox fans are synonymous for ignorance, brainwashing, being brainwashed, PR shit swallowing and so on. Literally there is no such obtuse and such delusional fandom like Xbox fandom in this whole damn universe.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: you're ignoring that fact that Phil Spencer never said "Game Pass downloads = sales" and the rest of that is meaningless conjecture..

bottom line, if you have the exact number of Gears 5 copies sold and the exact number of copies that Gears 4 sold, please provide that information.. if not, the CEO of Xbox Gaming has that information and he has made an official public statement saying that Gears 5 outsold Gears 4.. that's the end of the discussion..

this all started with your fake and debunked narrative that "Xbox fans don't buy games".. and it's pretty sad that you've been reduced to literally grasping at straws with one game in Gears 5 yet the official statement is that the game outsold the previous title so you have nothing..

And honestly, none of this matters.. Microsoft/Xbox doesn't care if you buy the game at full-price or if you subscribe to Game Pass.. they just want you engaged in their ecosystem.. 25 million Game Pass subscribers is good news for them no matter how you slice it.. so your damage control is about as weak as it gets regardless..

please stop embarrassing yourself and move on..

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

This is just embarrassing as can be. It's like....

Just stop whilst you're behind.

lolol :P

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By mowgly1

@Antwan3K:

Phil Spencer provided missleading PR, that is for sure. I didn't ignore him. You accepted his misleading PR, while ignoring the facts from NPD, Gameindustry. biz, Benji tweet and Zhuge post - all of them are saying one thing, Gears 5 sold worse than Gears 4.

At least i've provide you charts. You are asking me for numbers... If Gears 5 sold just 25% of Gears 4 in UK, imagine how it was in US, UK basically reflects a Xbox sales in US. I provided you more than what you've provided with Phil Spencer missleading PR. Why Phil Spencer didn't provide the sales numbers then if he bragged about so called "sales".

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Pedro

Damn, I have never seen someone so dedicated in making a fool of themselves.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 lundy86_4

@mowgly1 said:

Ignoring the NPD statement, gameindustry.biz statement, Benji statement, Zhuge statements....yep, ignorance is a bliss. Xbox fans are synonymous for ignorance, brainwashing, being brainwashed, PR shit swallowing and so on. Literally there is no such obtuse and such delusional fandom like Xbox fandom in this whole damn universe.

Was that the gamesindustry.biz article that stipulated a "boxed launch"?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: NPD doesn't provide worldwide numbers or the exact numbers sold for direct comparison, a tweet from a Game Stop employee is meaningless, a vague one-time forum message is meaningless, box sales in the UK are meaningless according to their very own article.. You're not providing facts, you're providing conjecture.. Meaningless conjecture..

If you want to provide facts, list the exact number of Gears 4 copies sold and then list the exact number of Gears 5 copies sold..

Until then, the CEO of Xbox Gaming has already made an official public statement on the issue when asked DIRECTLY on the matter and he said Gears 5 outsold Gears 4.. Call it PR all you want.. Disagree all you want.. But "officially", Gears 5 outsold Gears 4 no matter how much you whine and cry about it..

put your tinfoil hat away and move on..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By mowgly1
@lundy86_4 said:
@mowgly1 said:

Was that the gamesindustry.biz article that stipulated a "boxed launch"?

Yes, and never claimed otherwise. Gears 4 sold between 60k and 90k in UK during launch week. Gears 5 was 25% of that as GIbiz stated

@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1: NPD doesn't provide worldwide numbers or the exact numbers sold for direct comparison, a tweet from a Game Stop employee is meaningless, a vague one-time forum message isg meaningless, box sales in the UK are meaningless according to their very own article.. You're not providing facts, you're providing conjecture.. Meaningless conjecture..

If you want to provide facts, list the exact number of Gears 4 copies sold and then list the exact number of Gears 5 copies sold..

Until then, the CEO of Xbox Gaming has already made an official public statement on the issue when asked DIRECTLY on the matter and he said Gears 5 outsold Gears 4.. Call it PR all you want.. Disagree all you want.. But "officially", Gears 5 outsold Gears 4 no matter how much you whine and cry about it..

put your tinfoil hat away and move on..

Now you trying to sew on me that i've stated or implied that NPD is providing global numbers. Nice try.

UK sales meaningless yet is the 2nd STRONGEST Xbox market. Xbox fan IS IGNORING very important market for Xbox. LOL Ignorance is a bliss

In last few years Gameindustry biz are providing also digital on monthly basis in UK. So, even with digital, Gears 5 dropped of the charts much faster compared to Gears 4. Gears 4 was in the Top 20 charts in UK for 14 weeks ( PAL charts week 41 2016 till week 3 2017) , Gears 5 was in Top 20 6 weeks ( PAL week 37 till PAL week 43 2019) with much bigger install base compared to installbase when Gears 4 was launched. All those charts are visible in threads sales on GAF or Resetera like this one

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pal-charts-week-43-2019.150778/

Tweet by Gamestop employee is meaningless, lets see - As of January 30, 2021, the company operated 4,816 stores including 3,192 in the United States, 253 in Canada, 417 in Australia and 954 in Europe. Of course, GameStop is providing data to NPD ( by US Stores only). Also, Gamestop closed since 2020 over 1000 stores globally. So even before closures,, numbers of Gamestop stores were bigger in 2019. Xbox fan is ignoring biggest game sales data provider to NPD in STRONGEST Xbox market - US

You can disagree all you want, but charts proves it. Phily counted Gamepass downloads as sales just to spin how Gears 5 sold better and misled Xbox fans. Well, it is just your problem who gladly eating Phil Spencer's crap as a ice cream

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Antwan3K

@mowgly1: you can repeat the same meaningless conjecture all you want.. until you or someone else provides the exact unit sales of Gears 4 and Gears 5, you aren't remotely close to refuting the official public statement of the CEO of Xbox Gaming..

so again, officially, Gears 5 outsold Gears 4.. officially, Game Pass has 25 million subscribers.. and, obviously, Xbox gamers buy games..

there is nothing else to discuss.. literally no other cow is even willing to agree with you on this subject because you are clearly incorrect and continuing to embarrass yourself..

As said before, this isn't a debate.. Never was.. This is just entertaining to see how far your fanboyism goes..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:

@mowgly1: you can repeat the same meaningless conjecture all you want.. until you or someone else provides the exact unit sales of Gears 4 and Gears 5, you aren't remotely close to refuting the official public statement of the CEO of Xbox Gaming..

so again, officially, Gears 5 outsold Gears 4.. officially, Game Pass has 25 million subscribers.. and, obviously, Xbox gamers buy games..

there is nothing else to discuss.. literally no other cow is even willing to agree with you on this subject because you are clearly incorrect and continuing to embarrass yourself..

As said before, this isn't a debate.. Never was.. This is just entertaining to see how far your fanboyism goes..

Looks who is talking about fanboyism. LOL. Well, i've provided you facts, charts, you've provided a misleading PR which, well, Phil will get an award for life achievement for brainwashing his Xbox fans, like you.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Antwan3K
@mowgly1 said:

Looks who is talking about fanboyism. LOL. Well, i've provided you facts, charts conjecture, you've provided a misleading PR an official public statement which, well, Phil will get an award for life achievement for brainwashingrewarding his Xbox fans, like you.

fixed that for you.. 👍🏽