Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#51 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69486 Posts

@sealionact said:

@mowgly1: That 7m increase in subscribers in less than a year is double the amount of total psnow subscribers.

If you think gp growth is slow, how would you describe psnow growth?

Non-existent thus the reason they avoid talking about it. Sony fannies avoid PSNow like a plague until they want to use it to say it falsely started streaming first.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

@thedork_knight said:
@mysticaldonut said:

25 million subscribers x $15 monthly GamePass fee = $375,000,000 USD

Not even enough to cover the development costs of Halo Infinite. How is Microsoft going to sustain its developers and profit when the time, money, resources and marketing campaigns are going to be so huge for big games like Elder Scrolls, Call of Duty, Doom, etc.

Not going after game sales and only focusing on subscription numbers is gonna be a bad move in the long run

Your maths is absolutely horrendous.

The math is off? Sounds like, if the average is $15 for one month, they'll be breaking even every month with one AAA game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

This is your typical Gamepass game. Its simply cannot get any worse.

Loading Video...
Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7202 Posts

@hardwenzen: Meanwhile, Sony charging Cows an arm and a leg to play it.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@hardwenzen: I'll probably check it out tomorrow with 3 friends, but looks just as I expected it to be. Average at best. 7/10 here.

I'm more excited for Hitman 3 tomorrow though.

Also Nobody Saves the World which hit Game Pass yesterday is pretty fun and GS just gave that a 9/10.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3728 Posts

Good growth numbers. I am currently getting gp pc through rewards, but I suspect I will have to pay for it in a year of two, which I gladly will.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 hardwenzen

@gym_lion said:

@hardwenzen: I'll probably check it out tomorrow with 3 friends, but looks just as I expected it to be. Average at best. 7/10 here.

I'm more excited for Hitman 3 tomorrow though.

Also Nobody Saves the World which hit Game Pass yesterday is pretty fun and GS just gave that a 9/10.

You're being extremely generous with that 7/10.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 hardwenzen
@mesome713 said:

Because the game is out, you must buy and play this POS? Ain't nobody is gonna be playing it. Another trash from Ubisoft, the shittiest dev in the whole of the gaming industry.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Gym_Lion

@hardwenzen: I didn't give it 7/10 Gamespot did Rainbow Six Extraction Review - Get In, Get Out - GameSpot

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Gym_Lion
@hardwenzen said:
@mesome713 said:

Because the game is out, you must buy and play this POS? Ain't nobody is gonna be playing it. Another trash from Ubisoft, the shittiest dev in the whole of the gaming industry.

Are you ever not in mental troll mode?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56109 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@mesome713: you guys survived all last gen with no games. Now they matter? So much consistency.

You are aware Mesome is a Sheep right? Sheeps been getting more games on the Switch so what exactly you thought he was?

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@mysticaldonut: yea but you also forgetting about people still buying the games, Halo infinite hit number 1 on steam charts for a while, not counting Xbox copies sold and Horizon 5 has sold over ten million copies also read somewhere ms already made 6 billion off of halo sooo…. Gotta add those numbers in as well

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#63  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts
@Pedro said:
@sealionact said:

@mowgly1: That 7m increase in subscribers in less than a year is double the amount of total psnow subscribers.

If you think gp growth is slow, how would you describe psnow growth?

Non-existent thus the reason they avoid talking about it. Sony fannies avoid PSNow like a plague until they want to use it to say it falsely started streaming first.

Why should avoid PS Now when PS fans are buying games and supporting their work. Unlike Xbox fans....why supporting devs anyway.

@sealionact

7 million less than a year? LOL Also, Xbox fans capitalists here claimed that last year 30 million GPU subs was a fact said by T2 CEO. LOL

January 2021: 18 million (+3 million in 4 months)

January 2022: 25 million (+7 million in 12 months)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Pedro

@mowgly1 said:

Why should avoid PS Now when PS fans are buying games and supporting their work. Unlike Xbox fans....why supporting devs anyway.

Try that again in standard English if you don't mind.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Antwan3K:

Halo Infinite will fall if a cliff for January NPD, be sure about it. So, how Gamepass will be pushing sales then?

keep moving that goal post..

the narrative is "Game Pass kills game sales!!1!".. and continually, Game Pass titles launch into the top selling charts time and time again..

this isn't up for debate anymore.. the fake narrative is fake..

And Halo is one game. Where are the other hundreds of games? Be sure i will quote you when Halo drop off from top 10 from overall chart. So much about Gamepass is pushing sales.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8075 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

And Halo is one game. Where are the other hundreds of games? Be sure i will quote you when Halo drop off from top 10 from overall chart. So much about Gamepass is pushing sales.

both sales charts and developers themselves have confirmed that Game Pass not only doesn't hurt sales, sales are increased in many cases..

this is not up for debate..

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 mowgly1

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

both sales charts and developers themselves have confirmed that Game Pass not only doesn't hurt sales, sales are increased in many cases..

this is not up for debate..

FEW of them ( probably paid to say something good about Gamepass and Xbox fans as their mouth are big as trash can, swallowed that crap) but there were hundreds of games on Gamepass since 2016. Where are the rest of hundreds of developers and their statement about Gamepass?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Antwan3K

@mowgly1 said:

FEW of them ( probably paid to say something good about Gamepass and Xbox fans as their mouth are big as trash can, swallowed that crap) but there were hundreds of games on Gamepass since 2016. Where are the rest of hundreds of developers and their statement about Gamepass?

you're the one making the argument to the contrary.. where is your proof that Game Pass is hurting sales for hundreds of games?..

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#69 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@mowgly1: Uh….18m in Jan 21. 25m in Jan 2022.

Use your fingers. That’s a rise of 7m.

Now answer my question. If gp growth of 7m in a year is bad, how does that stack up to psnow growth totalling half that since day one?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@sealionact said:

Now answer my question. If gp growth of 7m in a year is bad, how does that stack up to psnow growth totalling half that since day one?

Growth and PSNow don't belong in the same sentence. 😎

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 sealionact

@Pedro: I’d find more use for a growth on my nose than psnow?

EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5112 Posts

The Netflix of gaming.

Personally I’d rather own my games instead of continuously renting them.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

@sealionact said:

@Pedro: I’d find more use for a growth on my nose than psnow?

and now i have that image...

dam you......

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Gym_Lion

Death Door just landed. I can see I’m going to enjoy this one!

Naylord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Naylord
Member since 2006 • 1111 Posts

One thing is I think gamers are more likely to "game" things as consumers. A typical person would just let their netflix ding them every month forever and not think twice even if they only sign in to watch Stranger things once a year. A gamer on the same train of thought would think "okay, I'm not subscribed now, but the shows I want are coming out in July and there were some other things I wanted to see as well, let's do exactly one month and binge it all and cancel under one billing cycle"

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mowgly1
@nagaman said:

@mowgly1: halo second best selling game on npd last month as well as being on gamepass explain please

So, 60+ mil. Xbox consoles, few times more PCs and only 2nd on NPD list and outsold by BAD Vanguard. Bye, bye Halo Infinite from the Top 10 overall next month.

@sealionact said:

Less than a year like you said would be 10 month or 11. Not a full year. PS now is not important to Sony as it is PS+. Xbl subs were totally bad compared to PS+, now MS pushing Gamepass hard. Anyway, you're the one of the Xbox capitalists fans too who claimed that 30 mil. GPU subs was a fact in other thread last year. And it is bad. Gamepass exists on 60+ mil. Xbox consoles, few times more PCs numerous Android mobile phones, Apple devices and only 7 mil growth in 1 damn year. LOL.

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

you're the one making the argument to the contrary.. where is your proof that Game Pass is hurting sales for hundreds of games?..

Hey, senile Xbox, check what happened to Gears 5 back then during launch. Where is your proof that Gamepass is pushing sales too? There were hundreds of games on GP since 2016 and i didn't saw so many games on the charts because of Gamepass.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Antwan3K

@mowgly1 said:

Hey, senile Xbox, check what happened to Gears 5 back then during launch. Where is your proof that Gamepass is pushing sales too? There were hundreds of games on GP since 2016 and i didn't saw so many games on the charts because of Gamepass.

The recent release of Gears 5 has broken all previous sales records and is now Xbox Game Studios' biggest launch title of this console generation.

Again, both sales charts and developer interviews show that Game Pass doesn't hurt sales and in some cases, actually helps sales..

Where's your proof to the contrary?..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Pedro

Folks are still crying over GamePass success? Isn't like time to move on? You can always sub to PSNow?🤭

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By sealionact

@mowgly1 said:
@nagaman said:

@mowgly1: halo second best selling game on npd last month as well as being on gamepass explain please

So, 60+ mil. Xbox consoles, few times more PCs and only 2nd on NPD list and outsold by BAD Vanguard. Bye, bye Halo Infinite from the Top 10 overall next month.

@sealionact said:

Less than a year like you said would be 10 month or 11. Not a full year. PS now is not important to Sony as it is PS+. Xbl subs were totally bad compared to PS+, now MS pushing Gamepass hard. Anyway, you're the one of the Xbox capitalists fans too who claimed that 30 mil. GPU subs was a fact in other thread last year. And it is bad. Gamepass exists on 60+ mil. Xbox consoles, few times more PCs numerous Android mobile phones, Apple devices and only 7 mil growth in 1 damn year. LOL.

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

Nope, I never said Gamepass hit 30 million. Show me where I did or take yet another huge “L”.
Of course you’d say PSNow isn’t important to Sony…..you’d say anything to defend those atrocious subscription numbers. Fact is 7million GP growth in one year is DOUBLE what PSNow has got in SEVEN years….and PSNow exists on 130 million PS consoles plus PC and less than 3.5 million growth in 7 damn years….lmao. Now THAT is bad.

Hey bud, I know you’re hurting recently….but I’m sure Sony has a nice little remaster or remake lined up for you soon. Chin up.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 sealionact
@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

The recent release of Gears 5 has broken all previous sales records and is now Xbox Game Studios' biggest launch title of this console generation.

Again, both sales charts and developer interviews show that Game Pass doesn't hurt sales and in some cases, actually helps sales..

Where's your proof to the contrary?..

Ouch. He asked for proof, and then got it. Wonder if he’ll admit he was wrong?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pedro

@mowgly1: Time to wave the white flag.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mowgly1

@sealionact said:
@mowgly1 said:
@nagaman said:

@sealionact said:

@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

Nope, I never said Gamepass hit 30 million. Show me where I did or take yet another huge “L”.

Of course you’d say PSNow isn’t important to Sony…..you’d say anything to defend those atrocious subscription numbers. Fact is 7million GP growth in one year is DOUBLE what PSNow has got in SEVEN years….and PSNow exists on 130 million PS consoles plus PC and less than 3.5 million growth in 7 damn years….lmao. Now THAT is bad.

Hey bud, I know you’re hurting recently….but I’m sure Sony has a nice little remaster or remake lined up for you soon. Chin up.

You didn't said that 30 mil was a fact, but you have one or 2 post there. That's my mistake. I've mixed your comments with Scarlet

Yet you ignoring the fact that GP exists since 2016 and it is on VASTLY MORE devices than PS Now has ever been. So, only 25 mil. in 6 years and very slow growth since 2021, but MS pushing it heavily with 1$ deals and conversion deals from XBL to GPU since 2016, which also proves that XBL sub were not so high back then. I'm glad that PS Now didn't grew so much. Just proves that PS fans are buying games and gladly paying devs for their work, unlike you, Xbox fans, you don't support devs.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 sealionact

@mowgly1: “ You didn't said that 30 mil was a fact, but you have one or 2 post there. That's my mistake. I've mixed your comments with Scarlet

Yet you ignoring the fact that GP exists since 2016 and it is on VASTLY MORE devices than PS Now has ever been. So, only 25 mil. in 6 years and very slow growth since 2021, but MS pushing it heavily with 1$ deals and conversion deals from XBL to GPU since 2016, which also proves that XBL sub were not so high back then. I'm glad that PS Now didn't grew so much. Just proves that PS fans are buying games and gladly paying devs for their work, unlike you, Xbox fans, you don't support devs.”

Of course I’m ignoring the fact that gp exists since 2016, because it launched 1 1/2 years later on June 1 2017. You can’t get anything right can you? Accuse me of saying things I never said, and now you’re making dates up.

My word, you’re getting about as much bitch slaps as Sony’s share price.

Sony has persisted with an archaic business model. Increasing prices on games to $70? That’s Sony. Now they’re scrambling to find an answer to GP….that’s why PSNow is being pulled, because it never competed with Gamepass - despite having 130m consoles and PCs to use it, nobody wants it.

That is the definition of slow growth. Not 25 million in 4.5 years.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By mowgly1
@sealionact said:

@mowgly1: “ You didn't said that 30 mil was a fact, but you have one or 2 post there. That's my mistake. I've mixed your comments with Scarlet

Of course I’m ignoring the fact that gp exists since 2016, because it launched 1 1/2 years later on June 1 2017. You can’t get anything right can you? Accuse me of saying things I never said, and now you’re making dates up.

My word, you’re getting about as much bitch slaps as Sony’s share price.

I've said that i've mixed your claim about 30 mil. GP subs with Scarlet, yet, you were in that thread. To many Xkids are trying to forget that thread.

Yeah, that was my mistake claiming that GP launched in 2016, mixed it with Play Anywhere which launched in 2016, though.

Sony has persisted with an archaic business model. Increasing prices on games to $70? That’s Sony. Now they’re scrambling to find an answer to GP….that’s why PSNow is being pulled, because it never competed with Gamepass - despite having 130m consoles and PCs to use it, nobody wants it.

That is the definition of slow growth. Not 25 million in 4.5 years.

LOL. Activision, T2 and EA persisted at first about raising the price to 70$. Sony jumped later on that. Yeah, development cost goes higher. Trying to spin that they are trying to find answer to GP. LOL PS NOW exists since 2014. Yet it was never a such important to Sony as unlike push gamers to BUY games and support the devs, not renting damn games, unlike MS are pushing it hard with GP. Yet there are VASTLY MORE devices ( there are over 2 billion Android devices and little less than that iOS devices ) where Gamepass is available....and nobody wants it. Only damn brainwashed Xbabies are using it. Slow growth on such many devices.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#87 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58311 Posts

Game Pass is easily the best value in gaming at the moment. Not saying that as any sort of fan of MS or anything, I think at this point it's a pretty objective statement.

It is arguably also the best subscription service at this point. If Steam offered a subscription that gave me access to every game they have for sale, I think that might be better...but until then it's hard to imagine anything being better than Game Pass.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 sealionact

@mowgly1: Again, you get so worked up and angry at Xbox’s success that you talk absolute rubbish. Seems you post a new hiccup every post - Gamepass isn’t available on Android….that’s Xcloud. You can’t buy xcloud, it’s given as a bonus to Gamepass ultimate subscribers….because where Sony milk their customers for a streaming service, MS offers it as a bonus.

Psnow is available on more devices and available for longer than Gamepass, yet is outsold 3 million to 25 million …..ouchy.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Gamepass got em shook to the core

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By sealionact
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:

Is it? Seems more sad that they have more than 8 times more subs than the competition.🤷🏽‍♂️

I am assuming he is comparing GamePass subs to PS Now subs, when the services aren't alike

Really? GamePass you pay a monthly price to access games you can download to your PC or Xbox to play. Depending on the tier you can stream to PC, Xbox, IOS and Android. PS Now, you pay a monthly price to access games via streaming with some games downloadable to your PS5 or PS4. And you are saying they aren't alike?🤔

If PS Now was competitive to GamePass, there wouldn't be rumors of a new Sony subscription service. PS Now is only streaming there's no day one brand new games that come to it.

Amazing how Cows change the narrative so fast. There’s rumours of a new Sony subscription service because PSNow isn’t competitive. You saying that the services aren’t alike is laughable when both services offer streaming and downloads.

One minute Cows are moaning that Gamepass is a copy of PSNow because PSNow launched first, the next they aren’t alike when figures come out showing how GP has 25m subscribers and PSNow has 3m.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By mowgly1
@sealionact said:

@mowgly1: Again, you get so worked up and angry at Xbox’s success that you talk absolute rubbish. Seems you post a new hiccup every post - Gamepass isn’t available on Android….that’s Xcloud. You can’t buy xcloud, it’s given as a bonus to Gamepass ultimate subscribers….because where Sony milk their customers for a streaming service, MS offers it as a bonus.

Psnow is available on more devices and available for longer than Gamepass, yet is outsold 3 million to 25 million …..ouchy.

And Xcloud is under Gamepass and MS is counting Xcloud under Gamepass, so it counts. So much about huge growth.

Amazing how Cows change the narrative so fast. There’s rumours of a new Sony subscription service because PSNow isn’t competitive. You saying that the services aren’t alike is laughable when both services offer streaming and downloads.

One minute Cows are moaning that Gamepass is a copy of PSNow because PSNow launched first, the next they aren’t alike when figures come out showing how GP has 25m subscribers and PSNow has 3m.

Good. Just proves that you Xbox fandom are not willing to buy games and support the devs.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 sealionact

@mowgly1: Wow! Wrong again, as if that’s humanely possible. You can’t subscribe to xcloud separately…25 million gp subscribers is 25 million gp subscribers, not a certain amount of gp subscribers plus xcloud players on Android = 25m. Every xcloud player on Android is a Gamepass subscriber, so even if nobody streamed games onto Android, there’d STILL be 25m subscribers, and 10 X less psnow subscribers on way more consoles.

Anything else you wanna get wrong bud?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Pedro

@sealionact said:

I would like to add to my Sony fannies defense that I am the one who argues that they are not alike and that is specifically referring to their origins. PSNow was a streaming only service and GamePass was a download and play locally only service. Only recently did their services became more comparable. However, all the games on PSNow are streamable but some are downloadable. While GamesPass, all the games games are downloadable but some are streamable.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Antwan3K
@mowgly1 said:

Just proves that you Xbox fandom are not willing to buy games and support the devs.

Forza Horizon 5 Set a New Forza Franchise Launch Month Sales Record, Says NPD

December 2021 NPD: Halo Infinite was the second best-selling game of the month

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

what I do know is that 25 million subs isn't near enough for gamepass to be sustainable. They need to increase that to at least 100 million, or even higher.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

@sealionact said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:

Is it? Seems more sad that they have more than 8 times more subs than the competition.🤷🏽‍♂️

I am assuming he is comparing GamePass subs to PS Now subs, when the services aren't alike

Really? GamePass you pay a monthly price to access games you can download to your PC or Xbox to play. Depending on the tier you can stream to PC, Xbox, IOS and Android. PS Now, you pay a monthly price to access games via streaming with some games downloadable to your PS5 or PS4. And you are saying they aren't alike?🤔

If PS Now was competitive to GamePass, there wouldn't be rumors of a new Sony subscription service. PS Now is only streaming there's no day one brand new games that come to it.

Dunno who you are talking to but I've never cared for PS Now nor have I been subscribed to it

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#98 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

And I don't care about the amount of Gamepass subscribers there are. Whatever floats your boat.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By mowgly1
@Antwan3K said:
@mowgly1 said:

Just proves that you Xbox fandom are not willing to buy games and support the devs.

Forza Horizon 5 Set a New Forza Franchise Launch Month Sales Record, Says NPD

December 2021 NPD: Halo Infinite was the second best-selling game of the month

"Gears 5 is their fastest selling game this console generation with over three million players during its opening weekend."

Phil Spencer also stated the same for Gears 5 - https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-11-15-the-big-xo19-interview-xbox-boss-phil-spencer

NPD :

Gears 5

Gears 5’s debut at No. 7 may seem disappointing at first, but it’s important to remember that it is part of Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass subscription program. Anyone can get the game as part of that membership for just $10 per month — and Microsoft has had a number of promotions that charged much less than that.

Yeah, when you include Gamepass downloads. Nice try, Xbox fan. Swallowed Phil Spencer PR like an adult. Also Gears drop of from overall Top 10 in next NPD. Just vanished basically.

Top 20 best-selling games of October 2019 in the U.S.

1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019
  2. The Outer Worlds
  3. Luigi’s Mansion 3*
  4. Madden NFL 20
  5. NBA 2K20
  6. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
  7. WWE 2K20
  8. FIFA 20
  9. Borderlands 3
  10. Ring Fit Adventure
  11. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening*
  12. Mario Kart 8*
  13. Minecraft#
  14. Grand Theft Auto V
  15. Mortal Kombat 11
  16. Overwatch
  17. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate*
  18. Code Vein
  19. Red Dead Redemption II
  20. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*

Regarding Forza Horizon 5, i'll give you that, though. That game is constantly selling

Halo Inifinite will drop off like a cliff from overall Top 10 in January 2022 NPD. So much about Gamepass is pushing sales heavily. It is funny how you tried to validated your claim with first party games only, but ignoring how Gears 5 vanished from chart next month. Halo will be next out of top 10 overall. Yeah, so much about Gamepass is pushing sales.

Looks also that Halo Infinite is losing players too. Unbelievable how 343 is able to screw online and after all these years still isn't able to deliver a full product. Sadly, you Xbox, fans gladly accepted unfinished game

https://www.resetera.com/threads/343s-hotfix-does-not-resolve-halo-infinite-big-team-battle-issues-broken-for-over-a-month.541589/

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 mowgly1

@sealionact said:

@mowgly1: Wow! Wrong again, as if that’s humanely possible. You can’t subscribe to xcloud separately…25 million gp subscribers is 25 million gp subscribers, not a certain amount of gp subscribers plus xcloud players on Android = 25m. Every xcloud player on Android is a Gamepass subscriber, so even if nobody streamed games onto Android, there’d STILL be 25m subscribers, and 10 X less psnow subscribers on way more consoles.

Anything else you wanna get wrong bud?

Where the f*** i've said that you can sub to Xcloud separately, Xboy? I've said : "And Xcloud is under Gamepass and MS is counting Xcloud under Gamepass, so it counts. So much about huge growth."

You've said that Gamepass isn't on Android. It is, Xcloud is under Gamepass sub. And therefore MS will count Android player as a Gamepass subscriber.

I've someone is streaming game on Android device via Xcloud, of course he is a Gamepass subscriber because Xcloud is under Gamepass offering.