Do you actually believe this Phil Spencer nonsense?

KingsTableWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you actually believe this Phil Spencer nonsense? (140 votes)

Yes he turned things around 61%
No he's a fake 39%

So Phil Spencer is credited for multiple things, including making Xbox better, and turning it around, to being for the gamer and such. Except this is BS and let me tell you why.

Due to multiple backfires, Xbox studios put a lot of blame on Don Mattrick. Who is incorrectly associated with some of the decisions that let to those backfires, and then carted him off. Replacing him with Spencer doing things opposite of what were considered "mistakes" and getting the people to believe he's changing the face of the company.

Don Mattrick was in charge of the whole department as a whole, however he was not the only decsion maker in the company. Mattrick is actually the man who started the 360 off. The decision to shrink down in risks, and to implement Kinect had nothing to do with Mattrick. he was there, and he approved the plans because of not only pressure, but because a good deal of people in the upper management were for it.

Look at the design of the Xbox One, not one of those were Mattricks idea. Yes he said a few dumb things, but if you watch his statements and interviews around the box One launch, and then before that you will see such an amazing contrast you would have to be blind not to notice it.

Mattrick is the one that pushed for the Indies, that was abandoned, pushed for partnerships and original ip, which for awhile they abandoned, pushed for integration, which was crippled. DRM policy, used games, features and console design of the Xbox one, Mattrick didn't lay a finger.

Phil however was involved with quite a few of these decisions, and so where a few others.

Phil Spencer is not the one that turned Xbox around, the staff that was there that weren't 100% suits, and some new people who came in when the restructuring happened are what turned Xbox around. Phil Spencer was just placed in the spot of Mattrick when all this was ALREADY going on giving Phil Spencer an image of being some kind of hero, when he has no idea what's actually happening most of the time. He still shows up during improvements to gain credit, but notice in some of his interviews and statements to fans he fumbles on a few issues.

It's all a big lie heck mattrick didn't even put in the guy who made Kinect, that was proposed by other people as well, whether you like Kinect or not, Mattrick had nothing to do with that either.

• 
davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#101 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@davem1992 said:
@SecretPolice said:

X1 was great out the gate but since Phil came onboard, the console was over..... Xbox Won. :P

LOL in your dreams maybe, not in reality.

Hint, you have Zero cred and nobody cares what you think, go away. lol

coming from the 50 year old manchild that's hilarious, try again lemming.

I can think what I want, you lems are too in denial to accept that not everyone likes Spencer.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@davem1992:

What did I tell you? Now....

lol

:P

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

Translation: Oh God, please don't get an Xbox One! I chose another gaming platform, and I don't want MS to become the best selling console in the US again.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56110 Posts

I will say this, the only thing I didn't like about Mattrick was the fact that he got a smart ass mouth back at E3 2013. Mattrick told everyone at E3 2013, that if you'll don't like our policies with Xbox One, keep you're old Xbox 360 and that right there is when I cancel my Xbox One pre-order. Mattrick forgot that E3 is all about giving the gamers a reason why and why should we buy this/that, he has failed that and after E3, MS was even stupid to let this man said the stupidest stuff. Phil however, I didn't had faith in him after he was leading the charges for Xbox One but after announcing no more Kinect, a fair price, and more quality for Xbox One. Phil is a business man and as a business man, he listens to feedbacks from the community, and is trying everything to stay in the competition. That said, I think Phil is doing okay but even then, while he can't guarantee that everything will come to Xbox One but he is trying his best and he has earn my respect for now. Phil is okay in my books.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50562 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Is that you Don?

Close, it's Tiger!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@davem1992 said:

@RR360DD: This "cow" is playing his New 3DS XL and The World Ends With You, try again lem.

God this fanbase sucks

Haha.....in SW if you don't kiss MS' ass you get called cow all the time.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#107 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@davem1992 said:

@RR360DD: This "cow" is playing his New 3DS XL and The World Ends With You, try again lem.

God this fanbase sucks

Well, if you don't kiss Sony's ass, you're called a lem :P

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

Is that you Don?

Close, it's Tiger!

Lol....looking forward to his sales thread then.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LJS9502_basic

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@davem1992 said:

God this fanbase sucks

I don't get why some people are so invested in their one console that they can't conceive it might have some shortcomings. Or that some people just like to game.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#110 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@Bigboi500 said:

@Bruin1986: With all the other factions being about the same, lemmings have really been pathetic in general, ever since Microsoft's 180 before the Xbox One release. And add in its weaker capability compared to the PS4, and you see lemmings doing another 180 in their stance about power and the quality of multiplats. Suddenly it's a-ok to be play worst versions of multiplats, and lower res suddenly doesn't matter this gen, unlike the last.

They're easily the biggest victims this gen too, the way they whine about reviews and GS polls etc. "waah, the cows don't like us so they're sabotaging the poll results, waah!".

this goes both ways... cows didn't care about multiplats last gen and the gen before... why now/

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@davem1992 said:

God this fanbase sucks

I don't get why some people are so invested in their one console that they can't conceive it might have some shortcomings. Or that some people just like to game.

Yeah, god forbid you don't see something someone's way then you're called all kinds of names on here.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 davem1992

@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@davem1992 said:

God this fanbase sucks

Yeah, god forbid you don't see something someone's way then you're called all kinds of names on here.

I don't like Spencer or half the shit MS gives you on Xbox One but I'm a cow apparently (even though I don't care for the PS4 much either and prefer Nintendo and PC)

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 davem1992

@SecretPolice said:

@davem1992:

lol

Nope.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@davem1992 said:
@BigShotSmoov007 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I don't like Spencer or half the shit MS gives you on Xbox One but I'm a cow apparently (even though I don't care for the PS4 much either and prefer Nintendo and PC)

LOL in my time here I've been called a cow, sheep, lem, and hermit. At least back in the day when I posted here before I was correctly called a manticore.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Shut up loser. No one cares about what you have to say. Go back to your moms basement

Hahahaa don't want any one reminding you that you are a lemming..lol

Being called a lem doesn't bother me loser. You saying anything to me does. Your moms basement is calling you.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@davem1992:

lol

Nope.

Lighten up..... and by the way.....

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Is that you Don?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

Being called a lem doesn't bother me loser. You saying anything to me does. Your moms basement is calling you.

Oh sure it does when you don't admit been one,and here in PR we don't really have basement bro aren't you puerto rican?

@StormyJoe said:

Translation: Oh God, please don't get an Xbox One! I chose another gaming platform, and I don't want MS to become the best selling console in the US again.

US mean shit when world wide they would still get their ass kick,and the funny thing is they are losing while been $50 less and without a price drop from sony,i wonder if sony dropped the price to $299 what would happen..lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

I don't see how anyone can look at one Phil has done and been doing for the Xbox since being promoted to the head of the division and say anything negative about the direction he's taking the console in smh. When you're a fanboy to 1 console you're vision is just really cloudy for sure.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 davem1992

@SecretPolice said:
@davem1992 said:
@SecretPolice said:

@davem1992:

lol

Nope.

Lighten up..... and by the way.....

I don't like your kind, I treat you all like rats.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#121  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Wow the hate for all things Xbox in this thread is Tea Party conspiracy level retarded.

The sad thing is there's one of these long anti Xbox diatribes almost daily in this forum.

@SUD123456 hit the nail on the head.

@davem1992: Xbox has the worst fanbase in gaming? Look at this site. Compare the comments on the Xbox articles to the PS4 ones. Every Xbox article on this site has 3-4 times the number of comments as any other article on this site and it's mostly Sony trolls.

Yes there are Xbox trolls too but it's not nearly as bad. Sony articles 50-100 comments a few Xbox trolls. Xbox articles 200-400+, mostly Sony trolls.

Also having played on both I can say that I've had far more racist comments thrown at me on PSN than Live. Maybe it's because more people actually use headphones on Live so the online community has better etiquette, but its one of the reasons I prefer Xbox over PS.

Not to mention the Sony fanboy ranks are full of former Xbox fanboys that have made it their life mission to down talk everything Xbox to try and cure their butthurt. There's even a number of fakeboys that routinely talk bs here I won't mention names but everyone knows who they are.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 davem1992

@oflow said:

Wow the hate for all things Xbox is this thread is Tea Party conspiracy level retarded.

The sad thing is there's one of these long anti Xbox diatribes almost daily in this forum.

@SUD123456 hit the nail on the head.

@davem1992: Xbox has the worst fanbase in gaming? Look at this site. Compare the comments on the Xbox articles to the PS4 ones. Every Xbox article on this site has 3-4 times the number of comments as any other article on this site and it's mostly Sony trolls.

Yes there are Xbox trolls too but it's not nearly as bad. Sony articles 50-100 comments a few Xbox trolls. Xbox articles 200-400+, mostly Sony trolls.

Also having played on both I can say that I've had far more racist comments thrown at me on PSN than Live. Maybe it's because more people actually use headphones on Live so the online community has better etiquette, but its one of the reasons I prefer Xbox over PS.

Not to mention the Sony fanboy ranks are full of former Xbox fanboys that have made it their life mission to down talk everything Xbox to try and cure their butthurt. There's even a number of fakeboys that routinely talk bs here I won't mention names but everyone knows who they are.

HAHAHAHAAHAHA the amount of abuse I get on XBL is incredible, I haven't received a nasty message yet on PSN whilst on XBL I have been bombarded with them.

Xbots are the worst.

KingsTableWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 KingsTableWar
Member since 2015 • 75 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Also, Mattrick didn't even join Microsoft until 2007. The Xbox 360 launched in 2005. I seem to recall the first 2-3 years of the Xbox 360 being amazing, and then the first party drying up and recycling Halo/Gears/Forza shortly after Mattrick arriving. Xbox wasn't focused on Kinect until Mattrick became president in 2010.

Revisionist history is not going to help you. He pushed Xbox Love and indie, games, and this crazy theory of Xbox One recycling Halo, Gears and Forza, after 2007 is nonsense. Including bringing some good partnerships that mostly all flopped but they happened.

2007-2010 FP games not Halo, Gear or Forza:

1. Fuzion Frenzy 2
  2. Crackdown
  3. Project Gotham 4
  4. Lost Odyssey
  5. Too Human
  6. Infinite Undiscovery
  7. Viva Trouble in paradise
  8. Fable II
  9. Banjo Nuts and Bolts
  10. Lips
  11. Lips Number One Hits
  12. LIps Party Classics
  13. Nintey Nine Nights 2
  14. Crackdown 2
  15. Fable 3

And that's not including partnership games. The guy did good work, XBL users and Install base of the 360 basically tripled and the attache rate did as well. This illusion that Phil has done nothing and Mattrick has done everything wrong needs to die.

KingsTableWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 KingsTableWar

@cainetao11 said:

@kingstablewar: You created the thread, therefore the burden of proof is on you. Anyone can say Blah blah about someone/thing/place and tell the people who read the thread to go find the articles and sources. You wrote this, back it up.

Why do I need proof that the Xbox One 180's were before Phil came to power? You already know this, you can't pretend to be dumb, that doesn't work.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 oflow

@davem1992: ok but what about the other part of my comment where I talk about how the Xbox articles have three times the comments? Or the huge legion of butthurt lems turned cows that can't stop posting articles like this?

Oh btw a lot of your responses in this thread are kinda proving my point. Go back and read some of your comments in this thread. Pretty obnoxious stuff.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By davem1992

@oflow said:

@davem1992: ok but what about the other part of my comment where I talk about how the Xbox articles have three times the comments? Or the huge legion of butthurt lems turned cows that can't stop posting articles like this?

Oh btw a lot of your responses in this thread are kinda proving my point. Go back and read some of your comments in this thread. Pretty obnoxious stuff.

I'm an obnoxious person when it concerns tools that I don't like, tell me again about how amazing the Xbox fanboys are and how awful everyone else is for not liking smug ass Spencer.

KingsTableWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By KingsTableWar

@AdobeArtist said:
@quadknight said:
@RTUUMM said:

Phil doesnt even come up to Reggie and he's terrible.

Much less compared to Shuhei Yoshida, and no where near the legends like Jack Tretton, and living God Kaz Hirai

PREACH!!!

This topic isn't about how the various platform reps "rank". It's about how effectively Spencer turned things around for the XB1. And to say that he didn't is just plain denial.

60% of changes were before phil) *0% of the issues before the change had nothing to do with mattrick directly, and a portion of that had to do with Phil. Half the staff had communication issues and din't even know what was going on, so they slapped a bus over Mattrick and mowed him down and threw Phil up to the podium once akll the changes HE (mattrick) already activated and gave the credit to Phil.

Has Phil DONE something? yes. Not even close to what many think however.

KingsTableWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 KingsTableWar

@StormyJoe said:

The dumbest thing I've read here so far. Last I checked Don worked for Xbox but ok.....

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Oh sure it does when you don't admit been one,and here in PR we don't really have basement bro aren't you puerto rican?

@StormyJoe said:

US mean shit when world wide they would still get their ass kick,and the funny thing is they are losing while been $50 less and without a price drop from sony,i wonder if sony dropped the price to $299 what would happen..lol

OK, fanboy.

The 360 did just fine while being outsold by the PS3 in EU and Japan.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 StormyJoe

@kingstablewar said:
@StormyJoe said:

The dumbest thing I've read here so far. Last I checked Don worked for Xbox but ok.....

Whatever, dude. Your assessment of the inner workings of the Xbox division is FUD.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

OK, fanboy.

The 360 did just fine while being outsold by the PS3 in EU and Japan.

The 360 did fine because the xbox 360 started first and was considerable cheaper since the start,by the time the PS3 arrive MS had several games in lock.

The xbox one is not under the same parameters no matter how much you want to pretend it is.

KingsTableWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 KingsTableWar

@StormyJoe said:
@kingstablewar said:
@StormyJoe said:

Whatever, dude. Your assessment of the inner workings of the Xbox division is FUD.

Direct reports are fud, the 180's happening before Phil spencer factually took over? Fid.

I think you just call facts fud, that's an issue you need to work on.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tormentos

@kingtito said:

I'm sure you have one. Moms needed a place to hide you. You're an embarrassment to all Puerto Ricans.

Hahaha when you see this type of posting from some one you really know you got them good..lol

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

I don't see how anyone can look at one Phil has done and been doing for the Xbox since being promoted to the head of the division and say anything negative about the direction he's taking the console in smh. When you're a fanboy to 1 console you're vision is just really cloudy for sure.

The direction he is taking was set by MS not by him in fact the 180 started before Matrick was even fire.

And he already admit he was part of the first vision MS had,what you see now is a man fallowing order from abode on a product which need it to adopt some drastic changes in order to not completely sink into obscurity.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#136 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos: I know about that. Never said Lems aren't as bad. Just answering someone's question.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Best thing Spencer has done is continually erode the Xbox from console to PC digital distribution service. It will not be missed.

@makemefamous07 said:

Another lemming making excuses for a weak line up. Where are the games???

Learn the difference between a remake and a remaster too.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#138  Edited By iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

So far I don't have many problems with where he's taken the X1. I don't necessarily buy into what he says about pc gaming, but that's because I've been hearing it since the Xbox division first opened and they abandoned the PC market. The X1 kinda feels like the 360 did when Peter Moore was with MS. There are things to be excited for with the X1, and I'm talking about the games aspect of it. Others find a lot of benefit in other things they are working on with the X1, but I'm happy to see them pushing games again and not trying to be the Wii like they did once Mattrick took over and he pushed Kinect down our throats.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#139 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tormentos:

What the xbox one has turned around can you be specific.?

Is losing in sales.

It has less games.

It has lower scoring games to."

It will never catch up in sales so that's just a stupid, moot point now. It doesn't have to pass the PS4 in sales to be a success. Goodyear sells more tires than Michelin. Michelin isn't considered a failure.

It doesn't need to have more games than the PS4. It needs and is getting very positive looking first party games. You are ignoring the fact that the gaming press have all been favorable of the turn around the X1 has made. you act like IGN, GS, or anyone for that matter that covered E3 and Gamescom didn't come away with positive things to say about the upcoming games for the X1. You don't like them, I understand. But to act like they haven't changed the way they were being viewed or spoken about by the gaming press is a lie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

I'm sure you have one. Moms needed a place to hide you. You're an embarrassment to all Puerto Ricans.

Hahaha when you see this type of posting from some one you really know you got them good..lol

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

The direction he is taking was set by MS not by him in fact the 180 started before Matrick was even fire.

And he already admit he was part of the first vision MS had,what you see now is a man fallowing order from abode on a product which need it to adopt some drastic changes in order to not completely sink into obscurity.

Everybody know's he was apart of the Xbox when the all-in-one idea came about. He's been apart of Xbox division since probably the first Xbox. But you making seem like that was his idea when Don clearly started before that that was his vision for the Xbox in numoerous interviews. You say that Xbox was headed in the direction it's going in now before Phil took over? Where's your proof of that cause Don was clearly pushing the Xbox as a media driven box that played games. There was no site of Xbox going in the direction its headed too now. Bottomline, whoever is in charge when you doing a good thing, they get the credit, and if it tanks, he'll get the blame.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#141  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@kingstablewar said:

"Mattrick is actually the man who started the 360 off."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wasn't even at the company when the 360 launched. He was at EA.

Also Don Mattrick was a shitty whatever he was at MS.The burden of where the Xbox ended up is squarely on his shoulders because he was running the division at the time. I don't give a damn who actually made the bad decisions, he signed off on all of them. Screw him. In case you haven't noticed they started doing better immediately after he left.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By oflow

@davem1992: Spencer is smug for interacting with his fans and spinning positive messages about the company he works for? As opposed to the Playstation management that says almost nothing, constantly delays games and is making their living this gen marketing third party games like they are exclusives? I guess.

The Sony fanbase has become just like the Fox News crowd. They spend their time berating the opposition instead of actually presenting their own solutions. But I guess Sony fans aren't smug for reminding everyone constantly how many PS4s have been sold. Okay.

As usual the poll numbers speak for themselves. These threads are always posted by Sony fans looking for validation but wind up backfiring.

62-percent like Phil Spencer. Maybe you can find a fake birth certificate or something to make him look bad?

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 davem1992

@oflow said:

@davem1992: Spencer is smug for interacting with his fans and spinning positive messages about the company he works for? As opposed to the Playstation management that says almost nothing, constantly delays games and is making their living this gen marketing third party games like they are exclusives? I guess.

The Sony fanbase has become just like the Fox News crowd. They spend their time berating the opposition instead of actually presenting their own solutions. But I guess Sony fans aren't smug for reminding everyone constantly how many PS4s have been sold. Okay.

You mean the very thing you lot praised MS for last gen?

Why should Sony have to say a thing?

They don't have a smug faced liar acting like his atrocious fanbase are first class gamers.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts

Good jesus

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#145 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@oflow said:

You mean the very thing you lot praised MS for last gen?

Why should Sony have to say a thing?

They don't have a smug faced liar acting like his atrocious fanbase are first class gamers.

A fanboy is a fanboy. Stop acting like one is better than the other. Give it a rest.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By oflow

@davem1992: lol u mad bro? Like I said read the poll numbers.

Why do you care so much if you don't like Xbox?

PS4 is outselling Xbox, has more games, better hardware and has the best fanbase ever right?

@heretrix: Give it a rest? Shouldnt you tell that to the TC? Cmon man the title of the thread speaks for itself.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 davem1992

@oflow: I'm not mad in the slightest, I just give my views on the subject.

Just hate how you'e instantly a cow if you hate Spencer.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#149  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

hes not the head of anything. he's just the english speaking talking head. they are going to bring all xbox games to pc and xbox will be dead.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 oflow

@davem1992: cmon bro that's like me saying I'm not an Xbox fan lol